[PP-F3] Not a Coincidence This Time <<Worn out Welcome>>

Since Arabelle had asked, now it was her turn to answer her own question. "Hm. Easy peasy question for me. I like them bad. You know, dark past, foul attitude but actually misunderstood, and just reeking of that smell of danger? I like it when they're top, too." She waited for Tsu to react, then she waved a hand in front of her face to tell the frog girl she was joking. "Ahahaha! Got you there, didn't I? Don't worry. I doubt any sane girl would have a penchant for the bad boy stereotype. They're too edgy and overrated. And not as good in real life as they are in the books I'm fine dating anyone but I like it best when they're funny. Um, and thoughtful. And kind. And maybe a bit passive."

Arabelle took a step back and clapped her hands, giving Tsu no time to react. "Alright. I feel like going for a swim now! Come on!" She turned around and beckoning to Tsu with her hand, she took off towards the beach and waded into the water, splashing it everywhere. She waded in until she and Tsu were both standing waist-deep in the water (thank the gods for granting her a friend who was just as smol as her) and splashed the other girl playfully. "You know, you were the one who invited me, Hazado, and Angie to go swimming in the first place but you never actually went in."

Tsu giggled a bit when Arabelle said that she liked bad boys, already knowing that she was joking. It just didn't make much sense for Arabelle to like guys like that. "I don't know anyone who likes edgy guys, ribbit. But a funny passive guy sounds nice. I would take that, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu said as she followed Arabelle to the water when she said she wanted to go for a swim now. Once they were at waist level, Tsu sighed at her height compared to Arabelle, noticing that Arabelle was a few inches taller than her. Arabelle then made a comment about how Tsu had invited her to go swimming before, bu she never actually went in. "You know, you're the only one who was gawking at my chest, ribbit.Tsu said as she swiped through her menu quickly and put on her contest bikini. "Is it because you're just jealous, ribbit? Or is there more to it than that? Do you, love me, rrrrrrribbit?" Tsu asked as she wading towards Arabelle in the water, splashing her before hugging her, pressing her boobs against Arabelle's flat chest.

Arabelle submerged her head under the cold, cold water and emerged, shaking her head from side to side, droplets of water from her hair flying everywhere. She turned around, planning to splash Tsu again and start a water fight (since Tsu didn't join the previous one), only to have the girl tackle her in a surprise hug. "Uh!" Arabelle turned bright red, feeling Tsu's...chest press against hers. She knew they were big, but actually squishing up against them...damn. It didn't take long for her to notice that Tsu was now wearing her contest swimsuit which could barely even contain her 'assets'. Had they gotten bigger? Her face turned a deeper shade of red as Tsu's words from earlier registered. Yep, she was definitely teasing her. "Waaah! I was jealous and I love you lots but not that way, uwu!" Arabelle's hands moved to grip Tsu's forearms, half-returning the totally-normal hug. I'm totally losing at my own game. Damn, I'm getting weak.

Tsu tried her best to hide a smile or a giggle when Arabelle reacted in the exact way that Tsu had thought she would. Her face had turned so far red, Tsu was curious to see if she could get it any more red. Arabelle said that she was just jealous and loved her lots, but not 'that' way. "Oh don't worry, ribbit. I'm just messing with you. Although you are pretty cute and I love you lots as well, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu said as Arabelle gripped her forearms. Tsu then grabbed her hands and brought them to her chest, squeezing them with Arabelle's hands. "You can feel them if you want, ribbit. They're super soft, rrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she let Arabelle feel them. Looking at Arabelle's flat chest, an idea popped into Tsu's head. "If you want boobs slightly bigger than mine, you can open your menu and go to the vanity potions, ribbit There is one for bust size, so you could take it. But even without a chest, you still look adorable, rrrrrribbit!" Tsu said as she hugged Arabelle again, even tighter this time.

"Y-Yeah, I love you...lots," Arabelle repeated, still wanting to get out of this extremely awkward hug as fast as possible. Her face was still burning with embarrassment and a knot settled itself at the lower portion of her stomach. "Can we go swimming now?" she asked timidly. Her question went unanswered as Tsu grabbed her hands and brought them to her large chest, telling her she could feel them if she wanted to. "Uh." Arabelle squirmed. Then she looked down at Tsu's chest, barely contained by the skimpy bikini she was wearing. They bounced a lot whenever the frog girl skipped, too...

She gave it a squeeze. Just to get Tsu off her case. They were...soft. And squishy. Like those stress balls she had back at her dorm. Hey, don't ask. They said it relieved stress and stress was what she felt all the time during her stay in the boarding school. Arabelle quickly withdrew her hands and went back to hugging Tsu without commenting on it. Maybe Tsu would stop talking about it if she kept quiet. But if the busty girl was just as playful as Arabelle was...

"Hm?" Arabelle wrapped her arms around Tsu as the girl tightened their hug. "Oh. Oh, that. Ahahahaha. I knew about that option, it's just..." her voice faded into a mumble. "Everyone already knows I'm flat. It's pretty obvious. And if I use it people will know."

Edited by Arabelle

Tsu could tell that Arabelle was getting embarassed, maybe just a little bit too embarassed for this to be fun anymore. Tsu blushed a bit when Arabelle squeezed her boobs, closing her eyes for a few seconds. "I'm sorry, ribbit! I didn't mean to make you embarassed that much. But you don't have to squeeze my boobs that hard, rrrrrrrribbit!" Tsu apologized, switching back to her normal swomsuit and going back to the hug. It wasn't that Arabelle had squeezed them that hard, Tsu was just really sensitive. Arabelle asked if they can go back to swimming, and Tsu nodded quickly, before wading her way in the water until it came to the point her feet couldn't reach the ground and the water came up to her neck. When Arabelle had said that everyone knew she was flat, and it would be obvious she used it, Tsu giggled. "Yeah, I guess we both have problems with out appearances, ribbit! I hate being part frog, but there's not exactly an item to give someone a normal tongue. You can give yourself a temporary frog tongue, but it still isn't as long as mine, rrribbit. Sorry for putting you through all of that stuff with my chest. But you're not entirely flat! Don't think of yourself that small, ribbit. You still have a subpar rack, rrrrrribbit!" Tsu said as she put her hands on Arabelle's chest and squeezed what little bit was there.

• 3 weeks later...

"Heh? I didn't squeeze them that hard," Arabelle claimed, her playfulness seeping back as she slowly regained her composure. She followed Tsu into the deeper parts of the water and swam in front of the frog girl. "I mean, I just squeezed them like--" She reached out and gave Tsu's chest another squeeze, making sure it was a bit harder this time. "This." Clearly, they had already gone past that line, so she had no qualms about doing it a second time. Still, she found her cheeks reddening slightly as she did and even more so as Tsu grabbed her chest as well. She pulled back quickly and paddled away to a safe distance with a small laugh, unintentionally splashing Tsu. "It's fiiine," she said in reply to Tsu's apologies with a lazy smile. "Normally, when you mess around with someone, you shouldn't go straight to the apology. It ruins the joke. But at least I found myself something I can squeeze whenever I get stressed now!" Arabelle teased, remembering how squeezing the girl's chest felt exactly like squeezing a stress ball.

Tsu closed her eyes and winced a little bit when Arabelle went back for a second squeeze of her chest, before blushing even more. She fell backwards into the water before getting back up and fixing up her hair. Tsu looked back at Arabelle with a blank expression, almost frowning. "Don't squeeze my boobs like that either, ribbit! I may have over reacted, but I'm just sensitive. I didn't know that until now, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu said, walking up to Arabelle. Then Arabelle said that she at least found something to squeeze when stressed, Tsu stuck her tongue out, before giving Arabelle a good whip on her boobs with it. "You have my permission for that, ribbit. But don't expect me to take it well constantly. I won't hit you like that ever again no matter what though, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu warned, before giggling a bit. It was fun the way both of them sort of had their own ways of messing with each other. Almost like the way siblings fought.

Arabelle found herself laughing as well. "Okay, okay. I'll ask permission next time," she said, raising her hands up into the air in surrender. She disappeared under the water only to resurface a few meters away from Tsu. Maybe now it was time to drop the boob joke, it was getting a bit old. "I can't remember being in the water this long ever since I was seven," Arabelle sighed, letting herself float on her back. "Even though the ocean was, like, right outside my house. What a boring life I was leading." The purple-haired girl turned her head to look at her friend, or where she assumed Tsu was floating at right now. "Have you ever lived next to the ocean, Tsu? I used to, and it was pretty relaxing. I could open my window every night and fall asleep to the sound of the waves. If any floors have beachside houses here, I'd definitely buy one just to experience that again."

~~~

Thread Summary

Arabelle
- 2 SP [1 page + 1 quest reward]
- 400 Col
- T1 Uncommon Light Armor

@Froppy
- 2 SP [1 page + 1 quest reward]

Edited by Arabelle