[PP-F03] Friendship Bond [done]

Walking around on floor 3 Hazado looked around in the settlement of <<Town of Flora>> It was calm and very fantasy. It almost looked like this came out of a fairytale with Elven walking all around on the floor. It was a great thing to see, but somehow Hazado felt a bit down, This came because he was alone and because he was with his friends so many times this became a thing that he liked being around them. But one of the friends he didn't really speak to was Arabelle, The two always where hitting each other with words, yes they were friends that can be said but he wanted to go talk with her about things they both liked and knew from each other.

To: @Arabelle

Subject: Hanging out

He I know this is all so sudden but I wanted to aks you, If you like to hang out with me. Trees are amazing things to hang out, Sorry for the bad pun there. But yeah I wanted to ask you to come to floor 3 at <<Town of Flora>> I will be waiting there. AND NO you are not the thirdwheel I swear on my own armor. I will be waiting for you, This time lets not make it A killing Wasp thing attack.

As he pushed send he laughed a bit at his own pun he had put in. "Now we wait for the little purple-haired girl to pop up from somewhere." Yes compared to him Arabelle was small, this was one of the things Hazado always said if he had the change. As he waited for Arabelle to show up he took off his chest plate and his spear. It was really not needed to have his Armor on right now and his spear was also not needed for just a talk and fun. At this point, he was wearing an Orange tank top with a black logo of a shield on it, And he was still wearing his armor around his legs but nowhere else. It looked good on him and his muscle was showing to everyone that walked past, Some of the female players even looked at him as he waited in the sun on some bench at the side of the settlement at the entrance of the gate.

@Arabelle

Edited by Hazado

With a 'ping' of a notification, Arabelle groaned and rolled off her lodging's bed. She flopped onto the floor with a muffled "Oof!" and untangled herself from the pillow she had been holding. Arabelle placed the pillow back on the bed after dusting it off and opened her PMs with a swipe of her hand.  Hazado...another quest? She didn't really feel like taking another quest now. She felt more like curling up in her bed all day and sleeping. But as she read through the next sentences of his message, an excited grin formed on her face. One thing her friends learned about her first is that Arabelle never rejects an offer to hang out. Unless she was doing something super, super important. Which, since a certain incident which occurred a few months ago, hasn't ever happened yet.

She ran a hand through her messy hair and looked around her bare inn room for a brush. Oh, right. Inventory. She had been stuck in this game for two years and still found herself doing things the way she used to back in real life. Heck, now she was starting to miss sorting through her messy dorm room. Arabelle swiped through a few menus, then sent a PM back to Hazado.

To: Hazado

Ooooooh, just me? I suppose you already got your date with her? That's fast. You have more game than I thought you had, babe~

I'll be there in a few minutes. See ya!

~ Your favorite wingwoman ;)

As promised, Hazado would spot her walking towards him only a few minutes after her PM was sent. Dressed in a cream turtleneck shirt tucked into high-waisted brown shorts and brown combat boots, with a green pendant hanging from her neck, Arabelle raised her hand in a casual wave as she approached the player. She didn't try and surprise him like she did with Pinball a week earlier, instead going for a more casual and 'normal' approach. However, Arabelle would definitely get the jump on him someday, like she already did with all her other friends. She whistled. "Hey, Hazado dude," Arabelle greeted, reusing a nickname Spangie had used when they first met the guy. "Looking good there. Planning to take Angie out after this? Girls definitely dig the muscly type~."

Edited by Arabelle

Sitting there waiting for @Arabelle to show up he got a PM, He opened his menu and scrolled to the PM. Reading it over two times just to make sure his eyes aren't playing any tricks on him, Yes he was a bit stumbled by the fact that Arabelle always seemed so pushy when it came to love and also this time she did not let it slide so easy. Yeah, See you soon ... em, this is going to be interesting. He thought and pushed the menu away again.

After a few minutes he looks up to the gate, Jep there it was Arabelle. She was easy to spot for one being so small and two her purple hair stood out, As she walked up to him she waved.  No surprise attack or anything like that, weird. As she whistled to him he waves back "Jep that is me, Hazado dude. I know where that came from!" As he remembered the first time they met Spangie was the one who called him that, It has been sometime after the beach party already. Hazado smiled and as soon as Arabelle complimented him once more he spoke "Oh, you think so."  But then he realizes what she said after that "HEE, That ... That is none of your business" He yelled this a bit too hard and looked at the small girl in front of him "Sorry I yelled that hard at you, Lost my temper a bit, worm. As he said worm clearly as a small nickname for Arabelle pointing out how small she was. 

Has Arabelle was standing in front of him he just could resist and patted her on the head, messing up her hair a bit "You can be cute sometimes" He said grinding a bit just to confuse her with his words "So what are we going to do, Did you know trees are great to hang out in." He said once more with a laugh this time. He looked at the sky and held his hand right in front of the sun and let out a deep breath.

Edited by Hazado

"W-Worm?!" Arabelle exclaimed, her face turning red. She knew exactly what he meant by calling her 'worm' and a part of her wanted to tackle him for it. Playfully. She wasn't mad. However, tackling a big muscly dude seemed like a really bad idea, even though pain was virtually nonexistent in SAO. But still, what a ridiculous nickname! She tried to look as scandalized and disgusted as she could, then burst into laughter afterward. "Pfffft. Ahahahaha! At least choose something cuter, Hazado dude! Oh, I know. If you're gonna call me 'worm,' I'm gonna call you 'tree'!" The small purple-haired girl exclaimed, pointing at the teenager as she offered an equally ridiculous and embarrassing nickname. Then, she inched forward slightly and booped him on the nose. Just because she could. "You know, since you're big and tall and all that."

Then he ruffled her hair and called her cute. Arabelle pouted, wordlessly pointing up at her now messed-up hair. Whatever he said, she was not cute anymore. Not with her hair sticking up like a rooster's. Arabelle liked the gesture though and laughed along with him, taking off her ponytail and letting her purple hair loose. It was slightly refreshing and she felt like one of those models from a shampoo ad. Then, the wind blew her hair into her face. Gawd. Arabelle stretched the rubber band between her fingers and tied her bangs back, leaving the rest of her hair loose. Not the type of hairstyle that looked good on her, but it kept her hair out of her face.

Hazado asked what she wanted to do. "Wait, I thought you had it all planned out! Uh, lemme think,"  And she thought hard. Really hard. Then, an idea struck her and she placed her hands on her hips. "I've got a genius idea. Let's go material gathering!she declared. There was a pause. Then, she laughed and said, "Just kidding. I know how tiring material gathering is and I really don't want to do it again for as long as I can. Anyways, there's a lake right beside this town, right? How about we go explore and see what the other side looks like? Maybe even go boating? Do they have boats here? Hm, let's check. Come on," Arabelle turned, facing the direction of the lake, and gestured for Hazado to follow.

Edited by Arabelle

"Let just get to the conclusion that we both don't call each other by the nicknames we just made up, Just Call me Hazado Or Haz. And I will just call you Arabelle." He said knowing the nicknames they gave each other was sounding wrong. It seems like the nickname Hazado said for himself was already used by someone and it sounded better than 'tree'.  As the wind blew past them Arabelle could clearly see his blue painted hair under his normal hair just.

As he was surprised to Arabelle reaction just because he didn't know what to do, But that had only one reason. He did not really get to know Arabelle yet and did not know what she liked. She then came up with the idea of going material gathering, he looked really shocked and just stood there "Sorry But ..." He said before Arabelle said she was kidding. You could clearly see a sigh of relief coming from him. He did not like looking for materiels Hazado himself did not have any luck so far with finding materials. "Ooh really, A lake, I did not know that why are we still..." As Arabelle already walked to the lake

"Oi Wait up, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE." As he ran after her. Hazado liked the water, and he did do really liked everything to do with water, It is no wonder he came from a family that had there own boat. "He Arabel, do you like the water?"  He asked her without noticing he gave her a sort of nickname. "I know there are boats here, So what you say and go on the boat and see what we can find. MAYBE SOMETHING REALLY COOL" He said really excited and happy. That moment you could see what Hazado was really like after he goes over the step and his fear he had, the Real Hazado looked so happy and could use some more friends because that smile he gave everytime he spoke almost left like giving off a warm feeling of trust and happiness.

Arabelle giggled and matched her pace with Hazado's so he wouldn't be running after her and shouting as they both jogged to the lake. "Yeah, I like water. Swimming and other water-related activities, too. Oh, and most especially when I'm squirting people with a water gun!" She finished with a mischievous smile. Or dumping buckets of water on people at the beach. That was real fun, too. Now if only they had water guns back at the beach event... "Do you like water too, Hazado?" Arabelle asked curiously, even though that much was obvious from the boy's excitement upon saying that they were going boating. And he seemed pretty happy back at the beach too, though she would probably give half the credit to Spangie being there.

The lake came into view, and with it, a small wooden dock with a rowboat made of the same material moored beside it. "Ooooooh, boat!" Arabelle exclaimed, pointing at the small boat excitedly. No other words needed to be said. It was big enough to fit the two of them, maybe even one other player, but Arabelle wasn't planning to invite anyone else into their little bonding sesh. The small purple-haired girl jogged down the dock and looked down at the boat. A window popped up in front of her, showing that the wooden boat could be rented for some Col. Wasn't too expensive. However, they still had one problem. Arabelle turned to Hazado, the pop-up window moving to stay in front of her. "Do you know how to row a boat?"

As Arabelle asked him if he likes water, he just made up a fun story  "I'm secretly a Merman so how would I now like the water"He said with a big smile on his face  "But no truly I always have been the water, I almost live next to the sea. And as a kid, I always wanted to swim. One of the reasons I came to the beach party that day was just for the water, Was not planning to make friends but look at me now." He explained, He was never keen on people but his fear could be destroyed if he found someone he trusts so much that he could make friends.

The lake came into view, clearly, Hazado saw it before Arabelle but Arabelle was the first to react as she took a jogging speed to the boat that was laying there. "Always with the jogging let me catch up." He said and jogged after the purple-haired girl. around it was calm there was nobody except the two idiots jogging to the dock, it was nice to see that there were no other players that wanted to ride the boat so they didn't need to wait. Arabelle then turned around asking him the most stupid question he ever heard someone asking him, well for a long time it was one of the first questions he got asked but it was alright. "Oi, What kind of person do you think I'm. I can row a boat. Just like this" As he showed her how he rowed an air boat while standing there. "See I can row, It's not that hard, SEE." As he stood there he saw the window in front of Arabelle, So we need to pay some col to ride this thing he thought " Let's make it the best boat trip we ever had, So we make or col al least worth it." It was clear he wanted to have a bit more fun so stood there as the window also poped up for him and as he clicked yes the boat was rented by him.  "I will just be the gentleman here"  As he paid for the boat. Standing on the dock he pointed at the boat "Lady's first right"  as he held out his hand for her so she could go onto the boat.

"Oh, that's fun!" Arabelle commented. "I've always wanted to live beside the sea and stuff, you know? I mean, if I did, I could basically go out and swim whenever I wanted. Ooooh, or maybe I could even have a romantic beachside walk with a boy! Gotta collect those CGs, amirite?" (She was referring to visual novels). Then Hazado said he only went to the beach party for the water. "Hmm? You know you could've gone there any other time, right? Like, the beach is always open and stuff. Buuut, I don't blame you~," she hummed, her eyes glinting mischievously. "I'm not into girls and even I got a feast for my eyes back at the party, if you get what I mean." 

Arabelle pretended to scrutinize his rowing motions with narrowed eyes. Which was really, a bit of an excuse for staring at his arms. Dang. She wasn't kidding when she said girls loved the muscly type. "Yep, yep. Good enough for me," she commented, using a tone talent show judges normally spoke in, once he finished. Then, he paid for the rent before she could pay first. "Yeah! Best boat trip ever!" Arabelle cheered energetically. She was glad because one, she wouldn't be spending her precious Col on this and would, therefore, have more money to buy sweets later and two, boat trips were very rare for a 'sheltered' girl like her.

The purple-haired girl accepted Hazado's hand - all while visibly preening at the fact that he had called her a lady - and stepped into the boat. The boat dipped under her weight. "Guh!" she exclaimed wordlessly, latching onto the boy's arm for balance with one foot still on the dock. She stayed like that for a few moments before stepping fully onto the boat and lowering herself down to a proper sitting position (despite that, she was still - as Hazado called her earlier - a lady). Coupled with a wink aimed at Hazado, just because she could. CG Number One, collected!

As Arabelle took his hand to step into the boat she lost a bit of her footing and grabbing his arm. This, however, made him a bit nervous  "Are... Are you all...Okay?" You could definitely hear he got nervous as he was holding his arm, It was clear that Hazado never been around girls and never did know how to act around them. He never had a girlfriend, and the only time he almost got in contact with a girl was when he had a meet up with his online friends, but he didn't show up.  "Are... Are you alright... Don't lose your footing... If you alright." Still clearly nervous about the fact that Arabelle was holding his arm. As she sat down she gave him a wink, At that point, Hazado shocked a bit and wanted to walk away things went not like he was thinking it would go.

Hazado was really nervous now and was about to walk away but then he stopped halfway while turning and was hitting himself on the head once.  Idiot, You Stupid Idiot that you are, It was your idea to hang out with her, don't back out now. As he looked at Arabelle who was waiting for him to sit into the boat, "So.. Sorry Just had to... Get my surroundings ... Yes, my surroundings ready to see if there were any players." He said clearly to cover up that he wanted to leave right away. He stepped into the boat as it moved the moment he got in, he got the boat loose from the dock and took the peddles and pushed off from the dock. It looked like he knew what to do and looked very focused while doing it.

After pushing off from the dock Hazado took the peddles and started rowing a bit slowly while looking down at there feed, not wanting to make eye contact with Arabelle just because he got so nervous, But as he was rowing he calmed a bit down and looked up at Arabelle "If I may ask, What did you mean with Even I got a feast for my eyes" He asked her really unclear at what she was meaning by that, Did she mean the other girls there. He was not really interested in a relationship with anyone but his eyes clearly fell for Spangie the first time they spoke. And how did you find out that I ... uhm that I ... Like"  He paused there for a minute slowing down in rowing  "That I Like ... Spangie, "  He knew the answer already but he wanted to hear it again just to make it clear. "And why did you say accepted that so easily last time, WHat are you planning"  Clearly referring to what she said the last time they spoke about it and how she exclaimed to be the love master.

Arabelle propped an elbow on her lap and rested her cheek against her palm. Hazado sure was taking his sweet time getting onto the boat. She turned her head in his direction and found him still standing on the docks, looking back at the village. Arabelle wasn't the best at reading people, but from the way he was standing with one foot forward and that conflicted look on his eyes, he looked like he was getting ready to up and leave. What? "Saw someone?" she asked curiously. She didn't bother turning to look at whatever he was looking at. For now, she was captivated by how pretty the lake looked from their small rented boat. The virtual sun's reflection on the water, the leaves and little pink flowers falling from the trees planted along lake's shore, and a family of ducks swimming across the water just a short distance from them. If only she had a camera...

Hazado eventually stepped onto the boat and she pointed at the ducks immediately. "They're so cute...even though they're not real," Arabelle sighed. Hazado rowed them away from the wooden docks and she tore her gaze from the duck family to grin at him. It was only there that she noticed he wasn't meeting her eyes. She tilted her head to the side slightly. Was it from what happened just a while ago? Sure, she winked at him (like she always did with other guys, haha) but that was it. She decided to go a bit farther and poke fun at it, which really was not  the best idea if you would think of her situation from a rational perspective. "Say, are you the type of guy who gets really nervous around girls? Are you?" 

Then, his question about her previous ramblings. It was Arabelle's turn to feel awkward. Sure, she made jokes about those kinds of stuff but people usually didn't need an additional explanation. And she most often didn't like explaining the things she said. Gosh, going by her standard, Hazado was a pretty sheltered kid. But, since he was nice to her..."Uh, three words. Girls in swimsuits. L-Like I said before, I'm not into girls. But I still liked looking at them in swimsuits. So, I figured, since you were a guy...you would enjoy it much more." She crossed her legs, a sheepish expression on her face. Gosh, speaking in a straightforward manner was definitely not for her. "Ahahahahaha. I totally sound like a pervy old man. Do you get it?" 

And then his second question: about Spangie, of course. Quick as lightning, Arabelle snapped back into her usual mood. "Well, Hazado. Let me give you a little lesson. Some girls are pretty good at knowing if someone's interested in someone. And it only helps that some guys are pretty obvious about it. Don't worry though, I know her well enough. And I saw how she reacted to you. Like I said before, unless you told her already, she'll keep being oblivious to the fact that you like her. Sooo, whether or not you'll tell her is up to you," she finished with a grin. "And well, I'm not planning anything. Do I look like the type? Maybe I just like seeing people in love. Maybe I just want my in-game best friend to have a boyfriend and have someone to gossip about relationships with. Or maybe I just like getting into other people's business. Ahahahahaha, take your pick, Hazado~."

As the asked about him being nervous around girls Hazado himself was thinking about it, Him nervous around girls, YES for sure but he was nervous around most people he met. "You could say that, Yes I do get nervous around girls, but not only girls I get nervous around other people as well. So I'm used to it."  He exclaimed to Arabelle. Most of the times why he never spoke to a group of more than four people was just because of that same reason, He was always so open and got mocked for it. "You see, Eum I never made friends IRL so I think I'm nervous around everyone," He said to her.

While he was listening to Arabelle's answer he noticed that he found out where she doesn't want to speak about, It was clear Hentia, She sounded like a real perv saying those things. As she crossed her legs Hazado slipped in the two word just perfect for that moment "You Hentia"  he said just loud enough for Arabelle to hear looking at her with a death fixed eye. But then she said it about herself being a perv. Just as he remembers something about an Anime he watched most of the times the girl would be saying perv to a boy, but this time the rolls turned around.  "haha, You know you just took my line and I just took your line" As he laughed a bit about it.

Arabelle explained why she was so energetic about seeing people fall in love and being interested in those things, at that point he thinks about someone he met on another game who was supposed to be in this game as well but he never got in contact with her. As he thinks about that same person a cold rilling goes over his spine clearly showing it. "Aaah Bah, Now I know two captains of a ship."  He said jokingly to her "you sound just like her, almost look like her but she would be having white hair and not purple like you, she is Younger than you, 17 to be sure. Same length and just as keen with love as you. Her name Is Sunova so maybe if you meet her to say hello from me. you two will become good friends if you keep going like this." He said with a bit of a laughter after he was done saying it.

As the looks around on the lake, he thinks about the things he used to do with his one and only friend. Hazado stands up in the boat as it starts moving really quickly from side to side, He kept his balance perfectly and moved his weight from one leg to the other making the boat move from left to right. as multiple times water gets into the boat and hitting him and Arabelle from time to time. "Little bit of payback for making me nervous, AND for a bucket of water" As he says sitting back down with all his weight making the boat move up and down. He was having fun clearly and it was just as much fun he had in the longest time ever. "Sorry about that, Just had to be done. So where to the middle of the lake or to those ducks over there" As he points with both hand at two different locations on the lake.

"Sunova...?" Arabelle repeated the unfamiliar name Hazado had just dropped. A girl who sounded and looked similar to her, but with white hair... nope. Arabelle had met a lot of people in SAO but couldn't recall anyone with that same description. But. Hazado being in a different social circle other than the one with her and Spangie was a completely foreign thought to her since he always seemed to find a way to remind them both that he didn't have many friends. "Yeah, I'll say hello to her for you! I guess she's also stuck in this game, then?" She tilted her head to the side curiously. Really, that was the only conclusion she could come up with. Otherwise, Hazado wouldn't have mentioned Arabelle possibly meeting her.

Her gaze lifted up to follow him as he stood up. Then, he stood with his feet apart and she started getting suspicious. He was clearly confident in the water, much more than she was. "Hey, are you--" And as she expected, he started rocking the boat from side to side, looking as smug as he could be. "Whoaaaa! Hey, stop!" Arabelle held onto the boat for her dear life. Eventually, it settled in that he wasn't going to stop unless he wanted to, so Arabelle just started laughing. You know, when you're so nervous you can't do anything but just sink into a coping mechanism? Hazado sat back down. "Pfff. You call that payback? Expect something worse when we get back to the shore, kid!" Arabelle responded with a grin. Now that the boat wasn't rocking, she was back to her usual self.

He continued rowing and gave her two options. The middle of the lake or the small (cute!) family of ducks. Really, Hazado didn't need to ask. "Ooooh, let's go see the ducks first!" Arabelle said, practically starry-eyed. 

He didn't look scared from what Arabelle said when they got to shore, but he knew she could do much to him just because of her length. "Ooh really, we will see, we will see." He said while laughing. Really Hazado didn't had this much fun on a boat in forever, it was something he mostly did with his parents and with his friend. "Let's see how did we do this last time, Oooh yea on the beach it was a ti." He said while holding his hand to his chin, It was really a great day the only thing that he missed was to go into the water.

"Ducks it is then" as he got ready and rowed to the little family of ducks. The ducks had a green icon above there head showing them that the duck where NPC if you could say it. As they came closer to the ducks they looked scared. The ducks swimmed away But as he stopped rowing he got out some bread, it was a bit hard maybe a bit too hard for the ducks. He puts the bread in the water as it soaked up water it became soft again, ripping it in multiple pieces giving some to Arabelle "Here why don't feed them, The bread is must now be soft enough for the ducks to eat them" He said throwing some bread pieces at the ducks. As he did this the smallest duckling came up to the boat almost next to Hazado, He held out his hand with a small piece of bread for the little duckling to eat. The duckling eats the piece of bread and then swam even closer to the boat kind of snuggling Hazado's hand. As the duckling did this Hazado gave off a smile while looking at the little duckling snuggling his hand. he stayed quiet for a bit as the rest of the duck family came closer to get some bread as well.

Hazado looked happy and calm, one of the things he almost never was. It was truly a rare sight to see, a big guy being snuggled by a duckling al the while the sun was shining right behind him. Hazado stayed really quiet as long as the duck family was around the boat, now and then he gave them a piece off bread. Hazado then gives the small duckling around his hand his last piece of bread as he smiled in happiness. Really It was rare to see anyone so calm and it was even more rare to see Hazado so calm, as he always was so nervous and about to panic from time to time.

Arabelle leaned over the side of the boat as Hazado rowed them over to the ducks, being careful not to put too much weight on only one side of the boat. She knew how to swim, but she did not want the boat to tip and submerge them in a frozen hell. "Awww. They're so cute. If only I had a camera..." She turned to face the ducks as they swam away from their boat, content with simply watching them. Really, it's a pity they were only a part of a game environment, something that once broken down would only be a chain of 0s and 1s. 

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Hazado bringing out some bread from his inventory and breaking it into pieces. Then he dropped some into the water and the family of ducks approached their boat, attracted to the food. Arabelle wanted to point out that they didn't need to eat but decided to keep silent. Sometimes, it was better to pretend. He handed her a few pieces and she leaned over the side of the boat, dropping one into the water. Two ducklings broke off from the group that had formed in front of Hazado and snatched up the morsel of bread. They swam closer to her side of the boat, waiting for more. She dropped a few more bread pieces and watched the ducklings gobbled them up hungrily. She grinned and turned to Hazado, ready to say something, then saw him wearing a peaceful smile with a small duckling snuggling into his hand. Well. Arabelle liked to call herself a total moment killer but for some reason, she decided not to interrupt this one. I can do that, too!

She dropped another few pieces of bread and dipped her finger into the water once the ducklings were done eating them up. They circled around her hand curiously and one was brave enough to snuggle up against her hand. Arabelle propped an elbow on the side of the boat and lifted her hand from the water, petting the duckling on its head gently. It stayed for a few moments then swam away quickly. She dropped the last of her bread pieces and the ducklings snatched them up before swimming back to their parents. Arabelle straightened and watched the ducks swimming away from the boat as Hazado also ran out of bread. "That was fun~," Arabelle commented, turning to face him once again. I think this is a lovely first date, in my opinion, she wanted to say in her usual teasing tone but she'd probably shock the guy so much that he'd accidentally tip their boat. Which she still did not want to happen. "Let's go to the middle of the lake next?"

"Eem Hee, Yeah Middle it is then.." he said a bit shocked almost like someone woke him up. Taking the paddle again as the duck family swam away from the boat the moment it moved. Peddling the boat slowly away from the ducks he looked at Arabelle "What is with that face" He asked her as she looked at him. She was off thinking something mean or even maybe something dirt, Or maybe something to teas him with as she has been doing. He knew something was going to be happening and even more as he looked at Arabelle. "What are you thinking off, And don't hide it. I want to know what you're thinking off. SO TELL THE TRUTH." He did not care what it was at this point nobody was around.

As the got to the middle of the lake Hazado pushed one paddle into the water to see how deep it was, sadly the paddle was all the way in the water and still didn't got to the bottom. "Ooh, you don't want to be falling in now, It is deeper then I thought." As he pulled the peddle out of the water again laying it on the boat but as he pulled the paddle out of the water he stood up and lost his balance, But not falling into the water but inside the boat itself.  As he then came to a fall just before Arabelle's feet "Ouch" Looking up at Arabelle he began to blush quite a lot but instate off jumping up he just looked at her in total lost off his words. 

After two minutes of awkward silents, he jumped up rocking the boat a bit. He then takes a deep bow to show he is really sorry for staring at her that long. As he blushed even more then before he went and sat down again. "Again... I'm very very very sorry for staring at you so long, I shouldn't do that" he said with a low voice just as nervous as he always was. As he stopped blushing he then looked a bit down his eyes still straight forwards but not looking at Arabelle's face as his eyes were looking at her chest, Not even knowing it himself he was staring at her chest.

Arabelle tilted her head to the side innocently. "What I'm thinking of? I'm not thinking of anything," she claimed, propping an elbow on the boat's side. The little smirk she wore on her face suggested otherwise. But she wasn't telling. Hazado was probably just guessing. Because just a moment ago, she was smiling her same old playful smile and not doing anything differently at all. If she were doing something differently, Arabelle would have at least took note of it in her head. Unless Hazado was some sort of crazy esper, she didn't believe he actually saw through her. 

As they reached the middle of the lake, Arabelle leaned over the boat and saw her reflection in the lake's clear water. She grinned at her own reflection and fixed her ponytail. Ripples from Hazado dipping the paddle into the water ruined the image and she looked back up at him. "Well, I know how to swim." Which she had so clearly demonstrated back at the beach when she played with everyone else in the water. "So no need to worry your pretty little head over me." Arabelle looked back down to stare at her reflection once again. Which was once again interrupted by a loud thump - Hazado unexpectedly losing his balance and falling onto his knees in front of her - and the boat rocking in the water.  Pain was nonexistent in SAO, but ouch. To both his tingling knees and his wounded pride at losing his balance in a place where he said he was experienced in. Arabelle had to hold back her laughter.

She stared down at him, waiting for him to ask her to help him up. The sun shone from behind her, illuminating his dumbfounded face. He stared back, his face a bit red. She kept staring. He kept staring. She stared. He stared. Seconds passed. A full damn minute passed. And she started to feel a little bit uneasy. "Knock knock?" Arabelle asked, gently knocking a clenched fist against the top of his head. It was a weird situation, but she was acting as normally as always. "Has Hazado.exe stopped responding? Helloooo?"

Then, he jumped up, making the boat rock once again. But Arabelle was a bit used to the sensation now, so she didn't mind it. Hazado sat in front of her, his face red, apologizing. "Ahahaha. My pretty face too much for you, Hazado? I knew I shouldn't have put my makeup on today. If I did, you would've stared for an hour. And the game would've fined you for another hour with the boat." Arabelle leaned back, crossing her arms and looking a bit smug. He looked down at her crossed arms. No, he wasn't looking at her arms - he was staring at her (flat) chest. Arabelle's eyes narrowed. Feeling a little uneasy but handling the situation with the same amount of seriousness (which was at the whopping number of...zero) as she always did. Arabelle stood and leaned forward, planting her hands on either side of his seat. She looked up at him, her face inches from his own, with an intense expression in her eyes. Then - she lurched forward and...headbutted his chin. "Hazado, you big old pedobear! I'm underage you know! The FBI's gonna come banging down on your door later!" She paused and returned to her seat. "Oh wait. I'm 18."

[ooc: Hazado has nothing to stare at lmao]

[there is always something to look at even if it is flat]

crossing his arm as Arabelle said she said that she shouldn't put on her makeup. "You really like to tease me, don't you?" He said as she ended her talk. but then as he was staring at her Arabelle stood up and what she did next made him really nervous. But as she said he was a big pedobear and she was underage he snapped back (finally) "NO IM NOT A PEDO, NO NOT AND WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT FBI MY ASS THEY CAN'T EVEN TOUCH ME NOW" He snapped at her a bit clear he was trying to say the opposite off what Arabelle was saying. It almost sounded like he was hiding something. But then she said she was 18 and Hazado's eyes started to look shocked. " YOUR ONE YEAR YOUNGER THEN ME, SO NO FBI OR UNDERAGE... WELL, YOU'RE UNDER MY AGE BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER" He said clearly trying to get Arabelle stop saying he was a pedo.

"You are one-year younger than me, and that doesn't make me old. 19 isn't that old at all. In some countries, I can't even drink Alcohol yet. So I'm NOT OLD"  He said on the comment from before. It was still true he didn't feel old but the time went by so fast, It almost felt the time he was spending in the game like it was nothing. But as he thought about it still having the comments from before on his mind he continued "And I ain't a Pedo, I'm a guy so it natural for guys." He said but slowly you could start to hear a British accent coming up, Of course when Hazado made himself a bit too angry about things his Accent came. "So I'll be making myself clear I'm a guy, Guys do things like that when they are my age, MY AGE IS 19. And you are a girl and you look cute with your... Naggh Ignore that. your look younger then you are but you are 18."  He said still having a clear British accent, as he almost sounded like an evil villain from a James Bond movie. As he realized his accent he started to cover his mouth to make sure he didn't speak again while he was a bit angry.

Letting out a sigh as he came to relax again, it was something as he yelled at Arabelle, true he may be a boy and it's the neutral instinct of a guy to act like a that but he was not a pedo what so ever, okay maybe a little bit. As he calmed down again he started to look into the water as he could not see the bottom of the lake, as she stared into the water fish swam up and Hazado jumped back a bit. "Bah Fish, be gone you." He said as he hit the water, the fish went away as soon as his hand hit the water. But by accident some of the water hits Arabelle he looked up at her to see how she reacted to it, but the only thing he said was "Oops" The tone of his voice didn't sound truly sorry about it 

Arabelle inched back on her seat, taken aback by his extreme negative reaction. Sure, some people didn't like being teased and that much was obvious with an awkward guy like Hazado. But she didn't expect him to yell at her. A trigger, perhaps? With the way he was speaking, it was almost like he thought she was honestly saying he was a pedo. But that can't be right. Whenever she talked, some part of her always thought she never sounded sincere. Arabelle broke eye contact and looked down at her lap, where her clasped hands rested. From Hazado's point-of-view, it would look like she was extremely uncomfortable with being yelled at. And he was still talking. Babbling excuses. He sounded too defensive when she really was just teasing him like she did with all her friends. This was definitely some sort of trigger.

Arabelle's Very Bad Idea Number One: Poke and prod at it a bit more and see if her assumptions were correct. She looked back up, only to get splashed with water. Followed by an unapologetic apology from the grumpy guy sitting across her. God [censored] dammit, really? Was he that mad? How annoying. But even as those thoughts remained on her mind, she still maintained her playful, charming smile. "No need to explain. I wasn't serious. I was just joking," was all she said at first. Arabelle could count on her fingers the number of times she had to say that. Because people would normally catch on and realize she wasn't being serious about anything. Even the cute guys she flirted with and then dropped as they started getting a little too close for comfort. This guy was troublesome. People she always had to explain herself to were troublesome. Then, after a few moments of internal deliberation, she continued, "Besides, it's payback. Didn't you call me a Hentai, earlier? Means we're even now. And, even though the FBI don't exist here, there are still lots of players who like to call themselves the in-game police. So you can't really do whatever you want around here." 

She quickly went through the things he said earlier, while he was defending herself. "Ah, and did you realize that you just admitted I was cute?" Arabelle asked, moving to sit on the edge of her seat. "Ahahahaha! I already knew that from way before, but hearing it coming from you...well, thanks! I think you're good-looking, too!"

Hazado looked a bit worried at Arabelle, He knew he got mad but he never was could stay that mad at someone. He lets out a sigh and then scratches the back of this head a bit " My reaction was a bit too much I would say, And sorry for yelling at you, You ... You know what, You can tease me all you want. But keep it down just a little bit okay. And I promise I won't snap back at you." He said clearly being sorry about it. He didn't want to feel like the villain here, but he sure did after he started Yelling at her. It was very clear that he just wanted to have fun and not to start a fight with one of his friends. "Arabelle... I need to say this, I have been in this game alone for a long time. So I don't want to fight maybe one of my best friends right now" He said as he looks her down, It was true that Arabelle was one of the lesser people to hang out with him, but she was the only one that ever saw him so calm and relaxing. Hazado sighed as he did call her Hentai but too be telling the truth so was he both of them were a bit of Hentai if you could say.

But then she commented on the thing while he was mad, You could see the pure panic for just one moment but shortly after that, it was just a little smile coming from his face. "hehe, A boy can't lie about a girl being cute. So I think I just did." He said as he saw her move to the edge of her seat as she thanked him and said that he was good-looking himself. " Well... Yeah, thanks as well, the First person ever said that to me apart from my parents of course" He said with a laugh, Hazado was really completely calm at this point. It was because of two things, Of course, the boat ride and the water played a bit part in this but having someone he trusted played also a part. That person that he trusted was Arrabelle. 

surely it was nice to be around here, it was calm and really this lake even if it was not as big as the ocean it still gave a great feeling. Hazado looked into the menu for a little bit and then saw the time only to see that the timer had only 10 minutes left.  "Hey, Arabella  small problem the timer is almost over, so I think I want to go back to the pier so I don't need to pay again." He said as he took both peddles and went to the pier slowly but shortly.

• 4 weeks later...

After all that Hazado said, all that Arabelle could muster up was a simple, "Yeah." She still felt annoyed over having to explain herself, but the guy seemed genuinely sorry and poking and prodding a little bit more would just make her feel bad. Like kicking a puppy. He called her one of his best friends. Charming. Arabelle even felt her heart do a little jump. She had been many things to other (now, faceless) people in this game before: a summer fling, a battle partner, a friend to gossip with, but this one seemed a little more genuine than the rest. Was it because he still wanted to be her friend even after that little outburst they had earlier? The friends she had before definitely wouldn't have stayed. She turned her head to the side, hoping her long hair was enough to cover the slight blush on her cheeks. He was too nice and earnest, even though he lost his temper sometimes. Probably would fare horribly against the meaner people in the game. But if that happens, she would protect him. Just because. Innocent cinnamon roll. She snorted at his last statement. "Sure. You going broke, too?"