What is your/your character's alignment?

Alignment  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What is your/your character's Alignment?

• Lawful Good
    • Neutral Good
    • Chaotic Good
    • Lawful Neutral
    • True Neutral
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Lawful Evil
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Evil
    • I disagree with the result I ended up with

So, I'm surprised I didn't see this! This is really cool tbh :0 

I took the test twice - once for Pinball before he killed, and one for Pinball after. I was kind of surprised by the results?? 

Pre-Killer Pinball got True Neutral. 

Post-Killer Pinball, to my surprise, got Chaotic Good. Chaotic Neutral was a very close second. Very, very surprising - but in a weird, almost twisted way, I think I can see it? I don't know. Maybe on a different test he would have scored differently? I don't really know what to expect, but I know Pinball is a character that's definitely on the fence when it comes to that kind of thing.  

I'd be really into it if @Baldur threw together that SAO version of the test. That'd be really cool to see, but I know that kind of thing takes a lot of time, and that people have busy lives away from site. 

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

• 2 months later...

Bumping the thread in case anyone's still interested in taking the test. I also noticed that The leading most common alignment is Neutral Good. Cool.

Also, Remember that if you dislike/disagree with the result you get, feel free to select the option "I Disagree with the result I ended up with", just so you know.

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Well... ummmm... ok... interesting
So one of the few things keeping Ariel from being chaotic evil is her lack of "love for conflict", though it was a close result. Also I crossed out the stuff I disagree with in the conclusion.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
  • 3 months later...

Neutral Good. Doesn't surprise me at all, I completely saw that one coming. Astralin is good, but she is also at a balance in terms of methods.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XX (2)

• 2 weeks later...

Took it again for Lessa. Thought she might have changed. I was wrong.

Lawful Good 
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- X (1)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- X (1)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- (0)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I modeled Crozeph's alignment as True Neutral in the beginning and after taking the test now it's Neutral Good, probably because of his interactions with players.The most accurate part would be working with kings and magistrate but doesn't feel beholden to them. He respects authority but when something bad is done or he disagrees, he can be a certified thorn on the side.

Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

• 2 months later...

thought of Chaotic neutral but meh 

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- X (1)

• 3 months later...

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever her greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive her to do. She is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If she is simply out for whatever she can get, she is ruthless and brutal. If she is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, she is even worse. Thankfully, her plans are haphazard, and any groups she joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as they can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate them. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Wasn't expecting that. I always figured that Sigurd would have been chaotic neutral. She does have some good traits to her, but all things aside looking back I can see those are all mostly self serving rather than good.