[F1-PP] Wedding Thread with Itzal, Kasier and guests

Invitations

Spoiler

You are Invited!

Please come join as we celebrate the Union of Kasier and Itzal
Location:  Church on the far south end of the Town of Beginnings.
Time:  2:00 PM.

Reception to Follow

@Adhaerere@Kooh@Morgenstern@tricolor_mina@Sey@Aereth@Stryder@Hikoru

(Invite sent to @Hestia, @Adhaerere, @Kooh, @Morgenstern, @tricolor_mina, @Sey, @Aereth, @Stryder, @Hikoru

Hikoru's Invite has a PS: 

Please refrain from hiding, stalking or using the shadows if you come.  No hoods no cloaks.  This is our wedding and we want to see you there with us.

Itzal's Clothing

Spoiler

Wedding Suit (1).jpg

Itzal was both nervous, anxious, excited and overjoyed all at the exact same time.  He hadn't seen Jenna just about all day even though that was the point.  She was getting ready with the help of npc's who were designed to hold very great and fluent conversations.  These npc's wouldn't be attending the actual ceremony of course, only the players they invited.  But it was still interesting to talk to them.  Itzal found the priest himself, Adrian, to be particularly interesting.  At any rate he was too full of emotion to sit down still, and thus he was moving around the room at a rather fast pace.  His heart was beating fast despite the fact that they hadn't come anywhere near to being ready for the wedding...  Well they still had some time of course but not much time if he was being honest.  The wedding was designed to allow player killers in case Aereth was still an orange player.  He just hoped everyone was able to make it.  He was especially concerned that Adhaere and Kooh wouldn't make it but he hoped they did.  His original allies.  It had seemed that the first player he ever met, Trent, would never pop up again.  It was unfortunate but a fact it seemed.  He sighed and continued to walk around. 

The priest kept smiling as he watched Itzal.  "You should sit down and rest you know."  "I can't rest, and I can't sit.  I've got way too much anxiety at the moment.  I'm excited and all but this is really nerve racking you know?  It's like, I know it all goes away the instant I see her but this is the biggest thing I've ever made in my life!  And I spent all my life in the real world playing pointless video games instead of actually doing something with it!..  No offense."  Adrian chuckled and shook his head.  "None taken front liner.  I understand you perfectly.  However think of this as your chance to make things right.  Protect her, love her.  Get out of here and get home alive.  And live like never before."  Itzal listened to him and sighed, trying to relax a little more.  "Yeah that was the plan.  I just.  I know what's going to happen, but I still feel nervous you know?"  The priest smiled and nodded.  "Yes I understand." 

@Kasier

"Hnn?" Kooh squinted against the bright sunrays as garnet eyes flickered open. The girl was stirring back to consciousness with the chiming of a notification in her ears, causing her to wonder just who in Aincrad could want anything with her. The lazy blonde could feel a pair of emerald eyes on her, causing her to pull her folded arms from behind her head and sit up to find their owner and cast a suspicious glare of her own.

"I was starting to wonder if I would have to carry you back." Leyna's voice teased through the smirk that she wore, eliciting a frown from her target. The huntress pushed herself to her feet, stretching her arms over her head and letting out a content sigh before she would take a step to the side and offer her hand. Kooh continued to make a face at the woman, but eventually gave in and accepted her help to her feet. "Yeah, you're so charming. Be careful giving me permission to inconvenience you." She shot back with plenty of sarcasm. With curiosity burning in the back of her mind, Kooh navigated her menus to find the source of the noise that had disturbed her. Sharp eyes scanned the message from Itzal before they blinked with surprise.

An hour later, Kooh's hands were pushed into the pockets of her ivory shorts while she strolled through the wide streets in the Town of Beginnings. At her side, Leyna's short and messy black hair was decorated with a floral pin, and she wore a simple mid-length dress with earthy tones dark greens and browns that left her tan shoulders bare. With Kooh sporting a tan shirt and black boots to complete her casual ensemble, the player beside her cast her a skeptical stare. "Menina, it was a wedding invitation that you received, yes? And you're going like that?" She criticized with a frown before turning her attention back forward. "And it didn't actually say anything about bringing someone, did it? Are you sure this is alright?"

Kooh could hardly hide her smirk. She had never seen the huntress so worried about being polite, it was laughable. With a shrug, she responded as vaguely as ever just as they approached the entrance to the chapel that Itzal had specified in his invitation. "Relaaax, it'll be fine."

I relax outside of the cave where my shop is simply sitting down on the ground in some black pants, and a grey shirt looking out towards the snowy wilderness with a smile on my face as i have my familiar at my side. I look down towards him and gently runs my hand through his soft mane smiling happily at just relaxing for one of the few times in this game. Just doing something that is literally doing nothing rather then running all over the place fighting one quest from the next. I can get use to this. I say softly and happily as i hear a soft chime of a notification as i contemplate not looking at it all in favor of just enjoying the day away. In the end however curiosity wins out within my mind as i go over to my messages to see what it is about and can't help but grin at the sight. Took him long enough. Weren't those two engaged like months ago when i needed a place to stay, and even more so living together? I'm surprised it took these long months for him to go through the marriage process. I say with a chuckle as i get up onto my feet and nods towards my familiar having a feeling the dragon Velnia might be there, so bring someone to help distract the thing would be useful. Come on Kuro we're going to a wedding. I say in a cheerful tone of voice to my companion.

I make my way through the snowey planes moving a bit quicker then usual in the want of making sure i don't miss the weddings start of it all. My mind wandering with every step i take as i remember Jomei's words about his wedding. 'That i am required to wear a stupid dress. Seriously why would i want to do that or anything of the short my clothes are much more comfortable really. Though i don't remember if Itzal told me something similar. Probably not since i haven't told him...hmmm i can maybe get away with just these clothes then and try to play it dumb.' I think to myself as i continue walking about halfway through to my destination of the teleport pad. 'However, it could be seen as rude possibly? Would it though? I mean it is meant to be a nice occasion after all so if i showed up in just casual clothing it could be seen as disrespectful.' I quickly start taking slow and calming breathes to deal with some worry and anxiety i feel at such a simple decision as clothes. In the end i just sigh softly as i say softly to myself. Welp i guess i am wearing a dress again. I say to myself as i then pause. I..i don't even know what is appropriate...guess i'll just wear my casual clothes and then slip away when i know what is expected of me. I say to myself as i step on the teleport pad teleporting ot the first floor as i then make my way towards the wedding area. I then look around once i arrive and sees only two people as i politely wave towards the people @Kooh in question not knowing who they are from having never seen them before. Making my way past them just wearing still a grey shirt, and informal long black pants that are meant for comfort. My familiar a lion with fur as white as snow and black as the night right beside me as we make are way into the chapel. Uhhh...i don't think you will be allowed in here buddy. I say softly to my familiar who just flaps his wings once and stays as i nod my head. Fine i guess you're staying, but don't give too much hassle if they ask you to leave please. I ask my familiar who flaps his wings twice as i nod my head happily.

The brunette was already making his way over to the place specified in the message of his dear friend. Finally he was getting married with his girl. About damn time. He was wearing a Black in Black combo of suit and cloak while he was sneaking through the town of beginnings. The guards weren't much of an issue for him thanks to the grandmastered hiding skill he possessed. Still, he couldn't be careful enough, so he choose to simply take the way through the shady allies instead of taking the direct way. The last thing he wanted was to cause drama at the wedding of one of his best friends. 

Having arrived at the chapel, the brunette immediately spotted the pair of three that arrived before him. Kooh and Hestia were not much of a surprise, but what somehow caught him off guard was Leyna. It really seemed like the two of them stayed in contact after they left her back in the day. "Maybe there is even more going on than just friendship..." he thought chuckling to himself, and making a mental note to use that to tease her a little.

Aereth also sneaked past them effectively entering the chapel, before dropping the hiding skill and taking a sit in the last row of the chapel. He had the feeling that Leyna saw him, but wasn't sure about it. Being outside wouldn't do him any good with all the guards and players that would see him, so he simply waited until everything started, while spending the time he had with checking the presents he had brought for Itzi and Kasier...

@Kooh

Spoiler

935fd2fb684cc0fe04e66c107861fb01.jpg Aereths clothes

It was impressive enough that Kooh arrived to an event with any sense of punctuality, so the fact that they had arrived with plenty of time before the ceremony was even scheduled to begin was practically unheard of. She cast only a sidelong glance at the massive winged lion that stood outside the chapel doors, its owner seemingly parting with it before heading indoors herself, before strolling inside. In their brief pause, Leyna's emerald eyes darted to her right shoulder as if on instinct, and she had gone rigid until Kooh's movement brought her back to the present. Following her companion, she was quick to spot a familiar head of brunette hair sitting at the back and away from the crowds. Leyna's elbow moved to the side, nudging at the blonde while she kept her gaze fixed on Aereth. "Oi menina, it looks like your friend cleans up rather nicely, hmm?" She wore a wide, crooked smile while Kooh found the player in question. Surprised to see the man again, and at a wedding of all places, she cocked an eyebrow.

"What, you want me to play wingman for you or something?" She shot back, causing the noirette to smirk and shake her head. With the end of their short-lived banter, the women approached the only familiar face in the room. Kooh stepped up behind the bench where Aereth was seated, pulling her hands from her pockets and wrapping her fingers around the smooth wood railing. She leaned forward and lowered her head to level it with his, casting the man a sidelong glance. "Yo." She greeted simply, her approach something like a lazy attempt at startling him. Indifferent as to whether or not her sudden appearance had such an effect, Kooh straighened up and turned to the side, swinging her right leg in order to climb over the back of the long bench. Frowning at the shortcut, and not wanting to embarrass herself, Leyna let out a tiny huff of air and walked towards the aisle, taking the long way around. She was already uncomfortable in such formal attire that she certainly didn't need to be caught fumbling over it.

"Been a while." Kooh remarked, crossing one leg over the other after she had taken a seat beside Aereth. Her arms did the same over her chest, and she kept her garnet eyes forward for a short while, taking in the sight of the decorations, stained glass, and other fancy eye candy that the chapel provided.

Edited by Kooh

The blond finished his breakfast satisfied. He scooted his chair away from the table and made his way back up to his private office. He would be spending a pat of his day researching alchemy. Afterwards, he would probably go out for a training session. He could invite some of the tank apprentices. They seemed to usually be eager to watch him fight or for him to help them work on their form. He opened his alchemy book to the page he was working on. He had been trying to create a corridor crystal, a rare crystal that allowed several players to teleport at once. So far, it seemed impossible to obtain unless buying it from one of the NPC merchants. The merchants rarely had it though and he wanted to be the first to actually create one. He was aout to begin when a notification buzzed. 

He opened his messages  and found something he had never seen before. A invitation to a wedding. When he seen the people who were getting married he could not help but grin. They had been dating for a VERY long time. He had already given up hope that they would be getting married within Aincrad. He stepped out of his office and into his room to his wardrobe. He found something he had saved since the Valentines Day Dance. He pulled out a White Tuxedo with gold trims. Equipping it, it would pleasantly cover his body. He moved to the bathroom, tapping a comb to his head which was instantly neatly combed. Aincrad spoiled them with game mechanics. Everything was instant and done for them. He moved out of his room and began to head down the stairs to the door. 

He would arrive at the chapel on the first floor just minutes later, stepped inside. The scenery was beautiful and caused Jonathan to smile a bit. He felt weird. He was happy, excited and jealous all at the same time. He looked a the people who had already arrived. He knew about half of them, but they all seemed engaged in other conversation so he just moved up to the front row and took a seat, ready for the wedding to take place. 

"No, please. No thank you," Kasier insisted as she shifted her body uncomfortably, trying to find space from the five NPC women crowded around her, applying make-up that she had never even seen before. Kasier waved her hand, signalling that she had no intention of putting on lipstick even if this was an important moment. Kasier was receiving far too much attention, and she didn't like it. She was already uncomfortable in front of all these NPCs trying to get her to look nice... imagine how she would feel standing in front of everyone who had come to watch their wedding. Kasier sighed, the girls had finished up everything that had to do with her face, but apparently, her light blue dress was far too casual for a wedding, and within moments, she had been forced to change into a grand, big white dress that reminded her of an umbrella, it was as if she was wearing an umbrella that ended the bottom of her waist. Kasier shivered, this was not the image that she would like to show to everyone. She was certainly not used to wearing anything even remotely close in terms of fanciness. Kasier opened her mouth, preparing to protest, but before she could do so, the eldest NPC lady shut her off by putting a finger near Kasier's mouth.

"Nope, honey~doo. This is a speciiiiaaaalllll occasion, and we're gonna get you looking as grand and beautiful as you can possibly be!" She said in a stereotypical fashion designer voice. Kasier sighed, slumping back down on the chair as she could foresee exactly how the day will go. At the moment, she was not enjoying how the game prepares you for a wedding, and she wasn't sure if she's just unlucky, or do everyone getting married have to suffer through what she is suffering at the very moment. "I wonder if Felix getting the same treatment," She thought out loud without receiving a response. The NPCs were probably not programmed to even recognize that name. "And, we are finally done!" Kasier jumped out of the chair, staring at the mirror in front of her. Her skin looked paler, her lips redder, but not too red, and all her features were a lot more defined. Kasier turned around, taking a peek out of the door to see that a couple of players invited had already arrived. Hopefully Itzal will greet them later because she's not too good with that stuff. For now, she would just wait for everyone to arrive and the wedding to start. 

Hikoru was busy at work, scribbling down notes and trying to figure out the secret quests and bosses of the new floor that they had just unlocked, when he was surprised to hear the familiar sound of a message. He opened it up and finished what he was writing, then looked back at the screen to read that it was a wedding invitation, between Itzal and Kaiser. His eyebrows raised in surprise. How had he not really noticed how intimate their relationship had gotten? He was about to close it, when he noticed a small P.S. at the bottom. He read it, then gave a small chuckle. Of course he would want him to take off his cloak. Although people rarely saw him without it anymore, he decided to respect the young man's wishes. He stood as Aru, his apprentice looked up at him from the couch. He just held up a hand.

"I've been invited to a wedding, no need to bother you. Continue with your work, and i'll try to bring some cake home with me for you and Rolland." He said. Aru nodded as Rolland's head popped up from his bed. Sir Rolland brought over his blue cloak, and he draped it on his shoulders, his face being enveloped by the shadows within his hood and he left the door, teleporting to the first floor and using his stealth to make his way into the chapel. He stayed hidden, making sure his Untraceable Mod was active, then he noticed Aereth in the back. He felt that he should stick by him, as he was near the back and that's where Hikoru was going to sit anyways. He enveloped himself in shadow, then seemingly appeared next to Aereth quietly, not even making the wooden bench creak beneath his weight.

"Good to see you're well Aereth." He said, then he took off the cloak, revealing his black armor, with his iconic, but mostly unseen symbol on his left shoulder, two silver daggers, crossing in front of a shining, golden star, a Memorial to those close friends and allies he had lost so long ago. Beatbox, Lowenthal and Azide... All people he wished were still here, but people who still kept him moving forward, to try and survive this game. It's moments like this that he enjoyed, where players helped support each other in a marriage, that can give joy in the darkest times. He was glad he was invited, and a small smile could be seen on his face.

For the first time in a long time, he felt happy.

As people began to arrive, it was finally time for he to begin his duty. He had spoke with Itzal before about the wedding and he earned himself a part. Jonathan promised the man that he could fluently play the piano and so he became the Wedding musician. He walked over to the bench, examined the luxurious instrument. AS he looked at it, once of the wedding NPC's walked over to him smiling as he spoke, "A fine piece of work, and a marvelous decoration for the occasion" Jonathan chuckled looking at the NPC"Its not a decoration at this wedding. I will be playing it" The NPC looked startled from his promise. "You can play it? You aren't  even a performer!" Jonathan smiled sitting at the bench. "You don't need to be a performer if you have experience playing" He put his fingers on the keys and a foot to the pedals. "Watch and Listen" He pushed the B-key thrice before beginning to play a song  that was his first advanced song he learned upon the piano. He had played it so many times before, so he knew the composition by heart. Music flowed through the wedding room, setting the mood for the wedding that would begin soon. 

While he played, he would speak to none. He was completely focused on his work and wouldn't allow himself to be distracted for a second. 

SONG BEING PLAYED: 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh crap oh crap oh crap!!! I'm late, how can i be late for this! 

Sky was dashing around his entire shop,  trying to find his dam suit that he used to have. He had made suits specifically for heading to a wedding in the chance he had been invited, and he had! Now, he here was, unable to actually find the bloody thing. His suit. After a while he finally found it, quickly putting it on, before walking to the mirror to look at himself. He looked sharp enough to go to this, at least he hoped he did. He had actually never been to a wedding before, he had no idea what he was meant to wear, if he was meant to bring flowers... He had no idea. Sky took a deep breath, before releasing it and heading out of his home. The next floor boss was occurring soon. If he was going to die, he was going to make sure he made some people happy

No, thts not a good mindset for a wedding, drop your combat mindset, and just be happy that Kasier invited you

He made his way to the floor warp gate, appearing in the town of beginnings before long. He then made his way over to the church, but before he even got a few steps away from the warp gate his familiar jumped on him, but sky quickly managed to hold his weight, not letting his suit get dirty. 

"KNew you would follow me, thought you were asleep?" He asked her, only to get a lick in the face.

Guess your coming then" He says to her before she jumps off, the two of them walking to Kasiers wedding. When he got there, he saw a few people he knew. He was terrified of one of them, that one being Hikoru, and he saw something uprising. Morgenstern playing piano. Sky couldn't help but walk over and sit down and listen, wishing he was able to play that well. He knew how to, but he was not even half as good as Morg was.

Wonder if anyone else is coming... I'm so happy for Kasier, she seemed so cold, hurt and distant. Like something was always well.... Preventing her from being happy.... This man must be one special guy to bring a side out of her that made her want to get married. Iv never even heard of Itzal, i think the only time i'v seen him was when the boss meeting was on. Huh... Well, good for you two. I can't wait to congratulate both of ya

He thinks to himself, the wolf by his side panting happily, being surprisingly respectful.

Itzal was finally prepared and the priest led him to the altar to stand on the left side.  Itzal was nervous as hell but also very excited and..  Well I won't give the list of emotions he was feeling as they are rather complicated, intertwined and the list itself is just that long.  The priest looked at him and smiled encouragingly as they stood there.  Itzal heard Jonathan begin playing the piano and, if his great friend had received anything today, it was style points...  That and the col Itzal was going to give him for the incredible performance.  He saw the players in the back room who had yet to enter the main room where the ceremony would be held.  He gulped as he suddenly felt more nervous than ever.  As the music Jonathan was playing continued, the players should be filing into the room ( @Kooh @Stryder @Hikoru @Aereth @Hestia).  Players would take their seats where needed.  Usually the right side was the family of the groom (Itzal) while the left side was the family of the bride (Kasier).  In addition, Jenna would typically be escorted to the altar by her father, though since her father wasn't in the game he wasn't sure who would be escorting her there.  An npc?  Would she even let an npc escort her?  Would they let her choose or would they give her someone to escort her?  He had no idea what was going to happen but he was nervous and excited.  Or rather, those were the most potent emotions right now.

As the players sat down at last, @Morgenstern would shift to another song as the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, all of whom were npcs that Itzal and Jenna knew, would walk down the aisle.  Itzal recognized the npc he helped on floor eleven with the assassin's creed like mission.  He spotted the two ninja twins npcs who were not in disguise, but still unrecognizable to others since they never took off their equipment.  More and more npc's filed in, some of which he didn't recognize but he bet that his soon to be wife did.  And then, as the pairs of bridesmaids and groomsmen made their way past, Itzal counting down as they did so.  The flower girl, the same npc Itzal had met over and over again on floor six.  The girl who always wanted to go with him and Jonathan on their adventures, walked down the aisle spreading the flowers onto the ground.  She wasn't a little girl, but she wasn't a fully grown adult either.  Itzal looked at the priest with interest, the priest just having a knowing smile on his face.  How did this npc know all of the npc's Itzal had encountered and befriended?  Granted these weren't all of the npc's but they had great impacts on Itzal.  Then he turned as his soon to be wife began stepping down the aisle...

@Kasier

Kasier glanced at the mirror nervously. She looked paler than usual, and her lips were of a deeper red than it's usual hue, but overall, she looked just like herself, and the make-up had not transformed her too much. She nodded, looking at the NPCs who had helped her prepare for this event, signalling that they had done a good job to get her prepared for the event. With her blonde hair neatly curled in one single braid behind her, and her long white dress trailing freely behind her, she peeked out of the door for the last time. Mostly everyone invited at arrived - Itzal was standing in where he was supposed to be, waiting for her to come out of the room. Kasier had refused to come out with any particular person as she didn't feel the need to do so. This wedding was enough with just her and Itzal, even if no one else was here, and the event was already extravagant enough. When a bearded NPC man came to take her out, Kasier simply said that she'll go out herself, and only asked for two little girls to hold the trailing part of the dress behind her so she doesn't trip while walking up to her designated position. Kasier took a deep breath, this is going to be an event with a lot of people. I need to not embarrass myself, especially since I already did that whole thing with the vow. Kasier thought, pushing open the door and stepping outside.

Finally, it was time. The wedding had truly begun with her walking out. She saw Jonathan on the piano, but she didn't pay attention to the music because her attention instantly was attracted to multiple different locations in the crowd within a second's notice. She saw that the crowd was filled, which means the people who had come were not only those they had invited, but also several NPCs - some of which she recognized. Kasier slowly walked up, with two little girls behind her as she did so, until she reached a stop across from Itzal. Luckily, she was able to reach the place without tripping.

• 3 weeks later...

"Aaaah. Princess finally noticed the man that saved her life." Aereth shot back, a small smirk stretching over his face. It didn't surprise him that she was attempting to tease him as a greeting. He knew her too well for that. "Good to see you as well Leyna." he then added, turning to the huntress and sending a smile her way. His eyes lingered for a few moments on the piece of jewlery around her neck. Memories of him torturing the woman by taking her prectious item on their last encounter rushing through his head. Quickly dismissing them the brunette chuckled as Kooh climbed her way over to his side and took a seat. "Indeed. Its been too long. How have you been? Hope you stayed out of trouble." he added, sending a small chuckle towards Leyna. 

"God damn it Hik. Don't make me draw my weapon in a church." Aereth said when from seemingly nowhere Hikoru appeared to his other side. "I swear to god. I'm quite good at keeping my presence hidden as well as having invested a considerate amount of skill points into my detection skill, but man. You always manage to scare me sh*tless." Quickly though, a smile worked itself across Aereth's face. "But putting me being a scared child to the side... It's really good to see you alive and healthy as well my friend."

"Let me introduce you guys to each other. The girl in the hoodie is Kooh. She's a little troublemaker, but also an old friend of mine. Next to her is Leyna. Less of a troublemaker but also a friend." he then turned to Kooh and Leyna. "Girls. This is Hikoru. Master of Shadows and an old guildmate, mentor and friend of mine." After the chit chat was over Aereth fell silent again, enjoying the ceremony of one of his first friends getting married to the girl he loved.

@Kooh @Hikoru

• 2 months later...

Mina bit her lip as she quietly walked into the chapel, nervously admiring the beautiful decorations. "It's so beautiful..." she whispered, before hurrying to get to a seat before the wedding kicked into full swing, giving a hurried wave to Itzal as she moved. Despite having been given ample time to prepare, she still only had her usual Cloak to wear over ordinary clothes, though she chose a nice dress shirt, vest, and a pair of dress pants to wear underneath. Hopefully, she didn't look too out of place. Mina recognized several people that she had met before, fellow guild-mates more or less, and a few that she hadn't met before, though one of them seemed to match the description of an old friend of Itzal's. Mina's eyes widened with surprise at the beautiful melody being played by Jonathan, and she started faintly humming as she recognized the tune, having played the violin accompaniment for a birthday party before. Mina had eventually decided to sit next to a dark haired girl in casual clothing, who had a tiny lion familiar on her shoulder. Akame let out a faint chirp, before fluttering over to the girl's familiar, and poking at it, before chirping again. "Akame, shush!" she whispered, "The wedding's about to start, and we're late as it is!" Mina closed her eyes, a faint smile on her face as she continued listening to the music that Jon was playing, and made a mental note to give him a shower of compliments when this was over. The music truly was perfect for such a gorgeous wedding. Mina opened her eyes , and sweat-dropped when she noticed that Itzal was very obviously nervous, and that even the NPC priest was trying it's best to ease his nerves. 'Na, Naa... He's worse than his familiar on this one..' She mused, 'Though I do suppose that he has a valid reason, today is the day that they get married after all... I would be just as nervous if I were in his position.' She perked up a bit when the music changed to better resemble a wedding march rather than the complex melody that Jonathan had been playing initially.

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal's nervousness suddenly vanished.  All other emotions were completely crushed by the overwhelming awe and love he felt when he saw Jenna walking down the aisle.  All fear and anxiety felt meaningless.  No matter what happened.  He wanted to be with Jenna, and he hoped it would last forever.  Beyond the game, and beyond death.  And soon enough, she was standing in front of him in front of the alter.  When they were there the priest would begin, a gentle smile on his face.  "Dear friends and families of these two children of Christ.  We gather here today to witness the binding of these two individuals.  For as the bible states: these two shall become one.  They shall share in each other's joys.  Share in each other's griefs.  Share in each other's victories, and stumbles.  Bound by their love for the Lord, and for one another.  And as two become one, so must they look out for each other as if they were one."  He turned to Itzal and Jenna with a smile.  "Itzal and Kasier.  Do you two promise to love, protect, care, and support one another, to have and to hold, till death do you part?"  Itzal knew how powerful those words meant.  What they meant he had to do.  Of course, it was his intention and desire to follow through those words to the end regardless of whether they were married or not.  He turned to Jenna, a bright smile, joy and love in his eyes.  "I do."

@Kasier

Jonathan would play soothing music, his hands seemingly fine tuned to the work. As everyone would sit down in their seats and the wedding prepare itself to begin, Jonathan would begin to play the normal wedding tune, the script being at the top of the piano. As he would finish the song, the wedding would officially begin, with Kasier having walked down the aisle. While it was a happy feeling, there was a nagging voice at the back of his head that told him he would always be alone. Jonathan would turn to face the wedding, chills going down his spine as the priest spoke. The chills ended as Itzal said, "I do". Jonathan always had felt that every word that Christian words said were to bind you to something. Not just through some legal system or game mechanic, but instead through your soul. Itzal looked rather happy, and that made Jonathan feel good. He was most definitely a different man that he had met a year ago. The man had changed in so many ways. The man had kept more to himself than anything during that time. Now, he was a prominent face on the frontlines. Everyone knew exactly who he was.