(PP-F1) Slice of Life

It had been about two years ever since Fae moved in with Hei in the Hanger now, and a lot had happened during those two years. Even though two years had passed, they hadn't aged due to the game's mechanics. So Fae still was still as small as a nine year old. Fae had joined and left the Guardians, and may have gotten herself in a bit of trouble. But she still stayed with Hei, trusting him the most. Fae had her own bed now, and she shared a room with Hei. This morning however, Fae had gotten up a bit earlier than usual, so she crawled out of bed and climbed into Hei's bed, snuggling up against him and trying to go back to sleep. Fae couldn't sleep, so she started tugging at Hei's arm. "Mister Heiiiiii, wake up... Fae is up now." Fae said tiredly, still somewhat half asleep.

@Hei

Edited by Fae

When Fae first had moved in with him, Hei had been worried about how others would react to it, but it seemed that most players understood his feelings. None the less, Hei and Fae had been shopping for a bed the day after Fae had decided to live with him. So when they had found a good one and Fae had said, that she would like sleeping in it, Hei had been happy, as he wouldn't have to think about how it was with a little girl in his bed. When Fae had then started doing, what was happening at the moment, the first time Hei had not realized what it was, that was touching him, and nearly hit her in a panic reaction. That morning he had been in a bad mood, but it had been getting better, and after a few weeks, he got used to Fae crawling into his bed.
So when Fae snuggled up against him, Hei just continued sleeping until the little one began tugging at his arm. Slowly waking up, he had blinked multiple times, before he was awake enough to turn around and look at the small girl. - She looks so sweet when she is sleepy like that. I wished there was a picture function in this game - he thought, as he did so often. His time with Fae was something completely new, as he never had siblings, and it was a good kind of new. So when she once again asked him to wake up, he yawned loudly and in sleepy tone said "Good morning my little princess, how come you are awake already. Did you forget today is our day off?"

Fae nuzzled up even more against Hei when he turned around, rubbing her eyes to get rid of the drowsy feeling she had. He then asked why she was awake so early, despite it being their day off. Now Fae wanted to sleep in more than ever, but she was already awake. "Fae got too much sleep last night... so Fae is already up." Fae answered before yawning. Sleepy Fae didn't have too much patience, but she was too tired to get on top of Hei and get him out of bed like she usually did. The sunlight started to come through the window and brighten up the room. Fae was in her underwear, but she couldn't see what Hei was in due to the blanket. "If it's your day off, does this mean that you and Fae can play today!? C'mon mister Hei! Wake up!" Fae begged, getting on top of Hei with her new excitement energy.

Hei had looked forward to his day off, as he hadn't had much free time lately, with all the material gathering and working in the workshop, so he had planned this day for him and Fae to have some fun and maybe get some rest from all the work. - Seems like she doesn't need the rest at the moment, so i better get up before she starts jumping on me again - Hei thought and yawned once more. Fae had gotten fit enough to actually climbing on top of him, so there was just one thing to do. Still yawning Hei stretched his arms, before he said "Okay, Okay, I'm awake." and while he said so, he gripped the top corners of his blanket and added "Get ready for the blanket monster" and he started catching Fae with the blanket and curl her into it, so he could sit up. With the small girl in the blanket and him sitting up, he yawned one last time before he rolled out underneath her to get ready for some breakfast. But before he could go and get some fresh rolls, he had to change his clothes, as just wearing black shorts wasn't how he wanted people to see him.

Fae laughed as Hei brought out the blanket monster and curled her up in the blanket before he got out of bed. After a little bit of struggling, Fae uncurled herself and climbed out of the bed after Hei. Now they would usually have breakfast, but it seemed as though they were out of rolls. Fae changed as well and ran after Hei in order to keep up with him. "We have to get rolls today? Can Fae come this time? Pretty please?" Fae asked as she followed him out of the room. Hei usually went on his own, but Fae wanted to tag along with him to see how what he did. "Fae just wants to see how you do it, it sounds fun going out shopping!" Fae exclaimed, practically bouncing up and down as she looked up at Hei, hoping for a yes. Everything about Hei, Fae just adored. It's just like he was an actual big brother, which Fae never had, so it was a good experience for both of them.

It seemed, the small girl had forgotten, that she was still sleepy and tired, as she heard that they would be going to buy some rolls. When the information had hit her, it was like one had flipped a switch and she had started asking if she could some with him, and all the tiredness was gone. "Let me get my cup of tea before we head out, and you can come with me today" Hei said, walking towards the little kitchen to prepare some tea. As he was in a game, there was no need to wait for the water to boil, he had just to put some ingredients into the pot and with the click of a finger the tea was ready.  - I still kind of miss the good old way of brewing tea, but on the other hand it's so quick and simple here. I don't know what is better - he thought, while he poured some tea into a cup for himself. Then he turned to Fae "Do you want some, too? Or is it one of your no tea days?"

Fae nodded her head when Hei said that they would go once he had tea. Fae watched Hei quickly make the tea, just as quickly as everything else in this game. Then he asked if Fae wanted some, and she shook her head. "No thank you mister Hei, Fae had tea yesterday." Fae answered as she started to walk towards the exit of the Hanger. "Fae doesn't really like tea that much, it just seems like a cool thing grown ups do." Fae said as she fixed up her hair a little bit. Fae took off her cloak and then held it out to show Hei. "It's funny how quick time flies mister Hei. You made this cloak for Fae two years ago, and Fae still has it. I love how we have things going here, it's so much fun living with you mister Hei!" Fae said before hugging Hei. Two years had gone by, and yet neither of them looked a day older.

Hei had to smile when Fae told him that she didn't like tea to much, and that in her opinion it was one of those "cool" things that grown ups did. - Well, I don't think it is a cool thing to do, but she is right, as a kid I didn't like tea either - he thought, while Fae fixed up her hair. When she then took out the cloak he had crafted for her as they had met the first time, he got a little nostalgic. Fae told him, that she liked how things were going and he had to agree. The last two years had been a really good time for him, and he wasn't sure if he had ever had felt this good in the real life. "You know how much I like how it is at the moment. I don't think it could be any better, so how about we go and get us some nice breakfast" Hei asked the little girl, as they both went towards the Hangers entrance door.

• 3 months later...

Fae put her cloak back on after Hei told her how much he liked things at the moment. Fae's eyes lit up at the word breakfast and she bounded over to the Hanger's entrance immediately, opening the door and holding it for Hei. "Yay! Breakfast! C'mon mister Hei!" Fae said, climbing up Hei's back once she left the door open and sat down on his shoulders. She had been doing that a lot with him, getting on his shoulders whenever she was excited. If she actually tried to control herself, it didn't really work out too well. So just sitting on Hei's shoulders kept her in one place, something she realized quickly. So it became a habit for her over the years. Ruffling his hair a little, Fae looked down at Hei with a smile. "Where are we gonna go for breakfast mister Hei? Any place is great! Fae wants to have what you normally have!" Fae asked, picturing food in her head. She had breakfast with Hei about half of the mornings, so she always looked forward to what they would eat.

@Hei

Hei had forgotten, how easy Fae got excited about nearly everything, so when he had mentioned that they would go and get themselves some breakfast, she had immediately bounded over to the door, and had held it open for him. To not let her wait for to long, Hei quickly walked over himself and left the Hanger, waiting outside and kneeling down on one knee, so Fae would have it easier to climb his back. "Aalllright! Let's go!" he said, once Fae had reached his shoulders, and with the small girl up there, her quickly ran towards the main plaza, where the teleporter was. Fae had to hold on to him tightly to not fell down, but he had done it often enough to be sure she had gotten good grip before he started. 
While they were running and riding through the town, Fae asked him where they were going, and exclaimed that she would have, whatever he had. For a short moment Hei had to think, looking for a good place to go, and remembered a small mountain hut he had found when he had been hiking. They had great food, and the view was just so nice, so when he was at the teleporter, he said Floor two, and they appeared in the mountain city of Urbus.
"Well, I think we'll be eating with the best view this morning" he said, when he started walking towards the towns gate, as the hut was off about half an hour of walking. "Do you want to walk a little on your own?" he asked her, as this was the opportunity for her to do some hiking, as there was no one she could interrupt, and there wasn't that much that could catch her attention.

Once they reached the small hut, Hei knocked on the door, and a young lady exited, her long blonde hair in braids to her sides and asked how she could help. Hei and Fae were shown a table in the sun with a view over the mountain panorama and Hei ordered some bacon and egg and what ever there was as part of the full breakfast. Shortly after that, he got a plate with much food on it, and his stomach started rumbling from the good smell. 

Spoiler

large.jpg