[F21-PP] A bonding moment <Itzal and Kyot0> <<Nature's Treasueres>>

Itzal heard from Kyoto that the player needed materials for his shop.  The two of them hadn't hung out for a while, so he figured that he may as well invite him to tackle the quest Nature's Treasures.  So Itzal sent him an invite and moved to put on his twilight cloak.  As he put the purple trench coat on Velnia flew over and landed on his shoulder.  Itzal chuckled as she did so and began moving to the door.  "Let's get some materials for the front lines shall we?  Hopefully we can craft the song crystals in time...  Though it does seem like everyone is taking their time.  Maybe give them a few more weeks??"  Itzal moved quickly to the town and it's teleport pad and transported over to the twenty first floor.  There he stretched and waited for Kyoto to arrive.  The place they were heading for was a small cave or cavern where the materials were more bountiful.  There weren't any monsters when fishing.  Chests were more rewarding, and you gained materials from monsters, rather easily.  They wouldn't fight monsters though, just the typical material gathering.  He wondered when Kyoto would get here.

@Kyot0

As Kyoto just finished for what he was doing today in his shop he started to close it down. Seeing as if he hasn’t have any customers yet. He’s still new to it so he wasn’t expecting a lot of people to show up. While closing the shop he received a message from Itzal. He was wanting to hang out. He quickly locked up the doors and head to the teleporter to travel to the 21st floor. Approching the pad to teleport he unequipped his equipment besides his basic clothing. After teleporting to the 21st floor he walked off the teleport pad and looked for Itzal or Velnia. Out of the blue he found Velnia rushing towards him. He smiles as he know Itzal isn’t far.  Following Velnia he spotted Itzal standing there waiting on him. “How it going Itzal.” Last time he saw Itzal he was only level 7. Even though hes still a low level he definitely level up a lot since then.

@Itzal

Edited by Kyot0
  • 3 weeks later...

Itzal stood there waiting for Kyoto while Velnia flew this way and that.  The scout paladin wore his usual, this being the silver vest, brown pants and deep purple trench coat.  He had Yakimba hanging from his left hip ready to be pulled out and used, but hopefully they wouldn't use it today.  They were after all, here to gather materials and nothing more.  Soon enough he heard a voice and turned to see Kyoto arriving.  He smiled as the guild mate approached and waved to his friend.  "Hey Kyoto!  I'm doing alright, how about you?"  Velnia flew over to the man and landed on his shoulder.  She snuggled against him, licked him, then shot into his pockets looking for food.  Itzal gestured to his pockets.  "Every now and then Velnia has some sort of gimmick with an individual.  She sits on Kasier's head, plays with Kuro when Hestia is around.  I guess yours is she goes pocket diving for food."  He chuckled as he finished, and laughed a bit as she popped her head out of the boy's pockets with a muffin in her maw.  She just looked at them and started munching on the food.  Itzal shook his head.  "If you decided to get a familiar what would you get?  I personally would suggest something that isn't so hyperactive, she can be a lot to handle."

@Kyot0

• 3 months later...

He looks at Itzal as he thinks "If you decided to get a familiar what would you get?  I personally would suggest something that isn't so hyperactive, she can be a lot to handle." He doesn’t know what he want but he knows for sure that he wants one. He finally replies. “I’m not sure what I want but I do want one eventually” as he keeps petting Velnia. He keeps looking at Itzal as he has this look in his eyes like something up. He know nothing wrong in the game but he has a bad feeling about something that happen in the real world. While looking at Itzal he started to feel streams of tears running down his face like something just haunted him. As he then dropped to his knee’s seeing Velnia holding on tight from a hard drop. He tries to avoid looking into Itzal’s eyes again.

@Itzal