[PP-F01] Forrest Hunt «Secret Medicine of the Forest» <Kyoto>

Sunova was laying on the bed from an Inn she was staying in, curling up into a ball while holding a pillow. She was so happy that she finally got things done, but still she could get her mind of her friend that was moving around somewhere, he has not responded to her message and luckily his he was still alive. As she was thinking about this a loud Beep Came up, She jumped up to her bed throwing the pillow on the ground and standing in an attack pose she has learned from her grandfather so long ago. But look where the Ping came from, was not something around her but it was herself, She got a message. Ooh, it was me, WAIT, A MESSAGE! She looked into her messages and saw that the info breaker she contacted gave her a reply, It read. 

Spoiler

To: Sunova

From a Small brave girl, who wanted to go out and fight something big. Here you go, I got the intel you wanted about a quest around on floor 1. There is this field boss that can be defeated for some EXP and Loot, You need to Kill 2 small Nepents to get out the boss, the boss has this item drop you need to get so you can pass this quest.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU, I would hug him next time I see him.  She thought to herself while trying to hug the message. Thinking about who she wanted to bring for some extra fun she came to one name Kasier would be busy with other things, YES I KNOW KYOTO. She thought to herself and did send a message to Kyoto reading

To: Kyoto

Subject: A Need off a buddy

HIY THERE, It has been some time Kyoto-kun, why don't you come and help me with something. I want to fight this really big mean field boss, and if I do it alone I end up losing xD

Just kidding Kyoto-Kun I'm strong so why don't you join me waiting for you in front of the Inn Loves Sunova  <3

as she sent it she went outside her room to the front of the inn and went there sitting on a bench she waited there for Kyoto to show up. She was wearing not her normal blue jacket, but she was wearing this, A loose white jacket whit loose sleeves that looked like they could come off any time, The Jacket was held by a tie she was wearing

@Kyot0

Edited by Sunova
  • 2 weeks later...

Kyoto was sitting around in his shop as he received a message from someone. I was Sunova. He seem to be needing help with another quest. He quickly gets up and locks the door as he walks over to the teleporter and teleports to the first floor. Once reached he steps off the pad and walks around looking for Sunova. Reaching over to where she was he looks at her. "You said your strong. You look the same like last time." he smiles as he sits next to her. "So what's the quest this time around?" he looks over to her as he waits for her response. Looking at her noticing she's already waiting her combat gear. "Well from you wearing that I'm guessing you're doing a quest that involves with combat am i right?" He laughs a little as he opens up his taskbar and equip his combat gear. Kyoto equips his sword with his Black leather coat where he now has nothing but black clothing on.

@Sunova

As Kyoto walked up to her she jumped up hugging him as he walked up "Oi I'm strong" as she makes her new katana appear, it was white and at the end of the handle it showed a fox head. "And not that I changed my look I still am stronger then before" She swings around the katana slowly showing of to Kyoto, the katana was almost just as big as herself but it was very light. "Like it Kyoto-kun, I was thinking off getting one here, because I know how to handle one in real life"

Then she thinks about it, she asked him to help him with something. Of course, she did not forget but it was almost slipping from her mind "Ooh yea the thing I wanted to do. I got info from an Info breaker, and I wanted to hunt down this Nepents to get this boss and his loot. What you say want to join?" She asks him as she pokes him in his belly. It would not be a hard quests but if the field boss did not drop the item they had to do it again.

@Kyot0

Edited by Sunova
  • 4 weeks later...

He smiles as he hears her saying that she is strong. He might have to agree up to a point but he doesn’t think she’s going to be stronger than him. As he listens to her asking if he can help her with this quest he agreed to as he hasn’t done the quest either so it be good for him as well. He pokes her face as he looks around making sure no one from his guild is following him. They tend to be out and about wanting him to go on adventures with them but lately he’s been avoiding them. Noticing none of them are around he ask her where they are heading. Stretching his arms and his back he starts to sit down at the bench that’s next to them. He smiles as he looks around once more just to enjoy the area before heading out. Smiling more as he is happy to see everyone in this floor happy he looks back at Sunova.

@Sunova

As Kyoto poked her face Sunova made a weird noise "Naaaay, Don't do that "  She pouted looking cute as she did it. Then Kyoto asked about where they would be going as he sat down. Sunova took up the message she got from her info breaker and looked at it "Looks like there is this quest where you need to find a medicine for a village and how to get that medicine is by killing a field boss on this floor. So to this location, we go" As she points at her map near a small village not far from them. Sunova puts her Katana on her back as it was too long to hold on her hip. Sunova stood up and looked around to see if any of the guys that follow her lately are around and then grabbed Kyoto's hand and holding it while they walked to the small Village. Somehow Sunova liked holding Kyoto's hand and looked happier than normal, It was just the aura Kyoto gave off that made her all happy inside.

@Kyot0

• 1 month later...

He looks at here trying to figure out why she constantly smiles wish a small tent of red in her cheeks when she’s around him. He smiles back at her as they approach the small village. Looking around he site an Inn to rest for a bit before heading out to the field boss. As they approached the Inn he then opens the door for her and watches her walk inside. He smiles as he glares into space thinking about his last friend he hung out with. Hetsia was a great friends and a great fighter but ever since then they kind of grew apart and don’t communicate much. Last time he heard from her she was busy with other things to hang out with him. Eventually he follow behind Sunova and sat next to her at the bar where he order himself a drink. Looking down at the counter he start to remember his other friends as well. Stryder, Atzo and even Itzal. Itzal is in his guild so he talks to him on a daily basic but the other two he haven’t talked to for the longest time since that incidents.

@Sunova

It was nice to get a drink before going into combat and so Su ordered a glass of water from the bartender "Kyoto, Hey... I know it is all nice to get a drink before fighting something but I think we can start and help this village and get is out of the way?" she asked him looking at him how he was thinking about something. "It says that you have to find two Nepents and kill them as then the boss will come out and you have to get the item from him," Su said looking into the quest as she takes another sip of her water. "So Let's fight this thing, You, me and or weapons. Drink up and stand up because here we go," she said sounding very energetic in her voice and she tapped Kyoto on his back and walked to the exit of the Inn.

@Kyot0

Edited by Sunova

He smiles as he looks up at her after coming back. He didn’t hear a word she said but he assume that it was time to go. He finished his Scotch and get up and followed her out the door. Once outside he looked around and asked. “So what’s your plan?” he’s not really sure about this quest as he’s never did it so it’s completely new to him. He looks over at her and see’s the she has new gear on. He looks really good with it on. He also notice that her katana to big for her. “Why does she have that bigger than her.” He whispers to himself hoping she didn’t hear him. He looks around waiting for her response as he hears things out in the distance. He quickly grabs a hold of his sword but doesn’t pull it out of it’s holster. He smiles as he then looks around waiting for someone to try and attack. The one thing that he forgot is… you cant die in a safe zone and if he remember right all towns or villages are safe zones so it cant be another player.

@Sunova

Sunova tilted her head a bit as Kyoto asked what the plan was, "Plan, Plan, Plan... Just fighting, and I will heal if needed," she said getting a bit more serious about the upcoming fight. It was very simple Kill two get one and after that get the loot from one and return to the village and give it to someone. Then as Kyoto grabs his sword, Sunova just looks confused, "Hey Dummy, We are in a safe zone. Why you getting your sword for?" she said bopping him on the nose. But it was weird as the sound came not far from them. Sunova then skipped to where the sound came from and a woman was there in a bit of a panic, "Hye, What is the matter miss, Can I help?" Su asks the woman NPC. The NPC turns to Sunova and starts speaking, "Ooh little girl you want to help me, well sure you can but Are you sure you want to do this?" the NPC woman said, But Sunova just nodded that she wanted to help, "Okay then if you help me you help everyone here, There is the medicine we need and you can get it from a Nepent so kill it and get the Medical item it has," the woman said in a panic voice. Sunova nodded and waved over to Kyoto "Come on Dummy, we got the quest so let us go and fight," she said sounding full of energy.

@Kyot0

Kyoto looks at Sunova and follows her. After stopping in front of a woman that was needing help. He quickly look around and started to head towards the noise pulling his sword fully out he charges at the nearest Nepents he sees. Using his sword art vertical arc he hit the Nepents as a big “V” is showing on its chest. Kyoto smirked as he knew that it was dead. As he turns around he sees little shard partials obliterate in the air. He looks over to see if Sunova saw him as he shouts at her “Your turn.” He smiles more as he feels more in his element. Kyoto enjoys fighting in this game. It makes things more interesting than do a search on materials or an item that is part of the quest they are doing. This he can deal with. Listening around he hears two different noises coming from each side of him knowing that there’s probably more out there wanting to take him out. He smirks and waits for Sunova to meet up with him.

[H:1]Kyoto: 240/240 20/24

@Sunova: ***/*** **/**

Nepent: 0/7  [Dead]

ID# 104685 results:BD: 3+3(The “Holy” Cross)=6 (Succ) 2(base)+3(Verdunkenlender)*4(Vertical Arc) = 24

Edited by Kyot0

Su rushes after Kyoto as he kills one Nepent, "Hye Dummy! don't rush you know that could kill you," she yells at him getting her Katana ready. then from the side, she hears movement and another Nepent jump out to attack. "Oh Hello there, I was looking for something like you TAKE THIS!" Su said getting her Sword art ready and slashing the monster two times in one smooth movement as the Nepent disappears into many pixels, "Two, Zero for the Team Kyoto and Su, Let's get going to another one." she said as her voice turns to a more serious tone and starting to sound tactical,  "Kyoto on your 5, another Nepent Get him and you will deal with the First boss," she said pointing to the Nepent that moves up to Kyoto. Su was at this point more serious and sounded like a good leader giving orders to her troops, "Keep focused and don't lose hope yet we get them all If it was on me," she said sounding no longer as the sweet nice girl Kyoto first met. It was very easy for her to do this however if she had to fight even more then she has a chance to lose her temper completely and go nuts.

@Kyot0

Spoiler

ID: 104686

BD: 8 [ACC 2 ] 10 [hit]

MD: 6 [hit]

Sunova | HP 160/160 | EN 14/16 |

Nepent | HP 0/7 [ Base DMG 4 x 2 Han'ei = DMG 8 ]

He smiles as she catches up to him. “Don’t worry about me. I’m not going to be dying to these things.” He smirks as he charges towards the next one. Activating his sword skill he quickly attacks the Nepent with his vertical arc as the monster vanishes. He smiles as he doesn’t see the point of him attacking them anymore. They should just fall over dead once they see him. He looks over at Sunova and gives her another smirk. “Your turn finish the last one so we can go after the boss.” He’s getting more and more excited almost like he’s wanting to fight more monsters. He looks around seeing if he could possibly find the boss from where he’s at. He looks at her and says. “Hey if you like I’ll give you a shot at defeating this boss.” He didn’t want to look like he’s just going to kill everything he sees on this floor. He smiles even more knowing she probably getting annoyed with him but he’s having fun.

ID# 104756 results:

BD:10(Crit Hit) 2 (base)+ 3 (sword) +2 (crit) * 4 =  28 (Dead)

Kyoto:240/240 16/24

@Sunova: 160/160 14/16

Nepent: 0/7 (Dead)

Edited by Kyot0
  • 1 month later...

Su turned to Kyoto and Smiled, with her Katana in her hands she looked at her last Nepent appeared and she was the one who needed to kill it fast, She nodded to herself, "One More to go and we can start beating the Big one, If I'm right," she says. She ran up to the Nepent who was still left, it was for her need to kill this one as Kyoto already killed two and now she needed to kill one as well. Her Katana began to glow and she tried to swing at the Nepent but it moved down from her attack and went for the counter-attack Hitting her as she took the full damage of the thing and flew back, "Ouch... That is Unfair, pick on someone your own size," she said getting up as she looked at Kyoto, She gave him a small hand sign to stay back and that she needed to do this on her own to kill the Nepent and get the boss out. @Kyot0

ID: 107014

BD: 2+2=4 Miss

MD: 8 Hits

Sunova | HP 156/160 | EN 12/16 |

Nepent Attack: 3 DMG | 160-3=156 HP

Nepent | HP 7/7

Edited by Sunova

Kyoto looks over at Sunova and see her going to the attack but missing it and getting hit. Even though these guys are weak he was wanting to run over and catch her but by the time he thought about it she already hit the ground. Luckily, she gave him a hand sign so he knew she was alright but at the same time she was also telling him to stay back and she’ll get this. He knows that she wants to kill this on her own after all this is hers as it is. He nods to her as he watches her get up and get ready for her next attack. “Alright I’ll watch but just, so you know if I feel like you’re in danger I’m jumping in and finishing this.” Kyoto doesn’t know what’s wrong with him he never had this feeling of wanting to really save someone with simple mistakes but something about Sunova has him wanting to protect her.

Sunova Gave a Smile to Kyoto and she turned back to the Nepent with a look of focus, It was now her and the Nepent, Time to end you, I won't miss this time I know it I just know it, She thought and then with a lot of speed she moved in at the Nepent and with her Katana glowing red she made her first strike from under her right side up to the Nepent's face or what seemed to be its face, after that she moved her Katana horizontal over the things face as the next second the Nepent exploded into Polygons. She turned around to Kyoto and Smiled, "Got Him," She said as she skipped up to Kyoto holding her Katana in both hands. She then turned around next to her and looked where the Nepent Variant was going to come from, a big shadow moved in from the bush right in front of them and it seemed it was here. Out of the bush came the Nepent Variant as it was ready for a battle and fight the two.

@Kyot0

ID: 107014

BD: 5+2=7 Hit

MD: 5 Miss

Sunova | HP 156/160 | EN 11/16 |

Nepent | HP 0/7 [ Base DMG 4 x 2 Han'ei = DMG 8 ]

Edited by Sunova

He smiles as he gives her a hug as then he sees the Nepent Variant. Seeing it appear he then throws his sword behind him as he then charges the Nepent Variant with his sword art as he goes up and tries to slash a “V” on it’s chest but the Nepent Variant dodge it by hitting him in the face as Kyoto then flies a good 25 meters. “Ouch that hurt.” He says hoping she didn’t see him do that. He knows she going to be a little protected if she found out he got hit she would of be scared. “Don’t worry about me Su I’m alright just focus on the target.” He gets up as he then watches Su get ready for her attack. He smiles as he knows she’s going to do well. Besides this creature hitting me didn’t hurt him that much. He’s going to be find.

ID# 107164 results: BD: 2 +3=5 (Miss)

MD: 7 (Hit)

Kyoto:230/240 14/24

@Sunova: 153/160 11/16

Edited by Kyot0
  • 3 weeks later...

Su looks to her left and sees that Kyoto tries to Hit the Nepent Variant but fail to hit it she looks at him and smiles before rushing into the Nepent Variant Hitting it with her glowing Katana as she got her sword art ready Hitting the Nepent Variant right into the torso, It seemed Su did quite a bit of damage there and she jumps back as a vine swings her way missing her while doing it, "HIT! One Point Torso Hit!" She said as this sounded as it came from an official fight in a sword sport. She looks at Kyoto and loses her balance almost because of the Katana being 4 feet tall almost as big as herself but she keeps standing up, "Your turn," She said before the Katana hits the ground and Su leans on it a bit.

ID# 107164 results: BD: 6 Hit | MD: 2 Miss

@Kyot0: HP 230/240 | EN14/24

Sunova: HP 153/160 | EN11/16

Nepent Variant: HP: 12/15 | MIT 5 |DMG 10[ Base DMG 4 x 2 Han'ei = DMG 8 ] 8-5=3 DMG

Edited by Sunova
  • 1 month later...

Kyoto smiles at her. Watching her finish her attack then hear her yell out “Your turn.” Kyoto pauses for a second. He just realized if he would attack she would have to find another one to fight because she needs two kills but only has one. “Hey umm Su. You need this kill so we can fight the boss. I’m not going to attack it unless your about to…” he didn’t finish his sentence as he then decided to just watch out from a distance making sure she’s going to be alright. Quite funny for the fact these two met from doing the most basic quest in the game and here they are him trying to protect her again.

Kyoto looks at Su as he looks at her fighting stance. She looks more composed and more aware of her surroundings. She has gotten stronger. Nothing like him but in her own way she got stronger with the spirit to fight. When they first met she didn’t want to do combat and had Kyoto do most of the work but now she’s out fighting these things like they can kill her or something… oh wait.

Spoiler

Kyoto: HP 230/240 | EN15/24

@Sunova: HP 153/160 | EN11/16

Nepent Variant: HP: 12/15 | MIT 5 |DMG 10

Edited by Kyot0

Sunova looks at Kyoto, Wait this was not the boss Sunova looked again at, this is the boss for sure well better kill it then and take its loot. "Okay, Well I will take what he has then, No worry I got it for sure," She said moving up to the monster Hitting it 2 times right in the torso, well what I can call a torso at least if it had one as it was purely a plant. The First strike looked almost to miss until the second strike came from above hitting the monster back a few feet. Now it was time I show you how to move away from something like this, Jumping back as a vine came her way to be sure to vines from both sides missing her by a milestone. "You have to Act better to hit me," Sunova said pulling out her tongue at the thing wondering if it even could see her do it. "Okay A few more hits I would say 2, Maybe 3 Who knows," Sunova said while holding the Katana so that she could attack the monster again.

Spoiler

Roll ID: # 110429 | BD 5+2=7 HIT | 2*4=8-5=3DMG
    MD: 2 MISS

Kyoto: HP 230/240 | EN15/24
Sunova: HP 153/160 | EN10/16

H[0|2] Nepent Variant: HP: 9/15 | MIT 5 |DMG 10

@Kyot0

Edited by Sunova

Kyoto smiles as he watches her manage to hit the plant like creature once more. “Well you’re almost there you seem to be hitting him now then before.” He gives a happy chuckle as he then puts his sword back into his sheath as he sit there and watches her once again make her move on her target. “You might want to hurry up by the way. We don’t need more showing up.” Kyoto notice it being weird the fact that there was only four there at the time and figured there be more around then it hit him that maybe they were doing patrols and eventually hearing the fighting and decided to return to check out the issue. Kyoto signs a little as he then look at Su once more before eventually looking around making sure nothing else was going to intervene with there conflict. “Seriously why isn’t there anymore of them?” he said to himself.

Spoiler

Kyoto: HP 230/240 | EN:24

@Sunova: HP 153/160 | EN10/16

H[0|2] Nepent Variant: HP: 9/15 | MIT 5 |DMG 10

Edited by Kyot0