Shadow's  Eclipse MK.2 - 6 DMG 
Cassin's Golden Ring - 2 LD, +1 Hide Skill
HP Crystal - +120 HP
Teleport Crystal 

Skills

One Handed Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Search and Detect | Rank 1: +1 LD
                      Sneak and Hide | Rank 1: +2 Stealth Rating
                                                     Light Armor | Rank 3: +12 Mitigation                               
      E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
                                                              E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
                                                  E Disguise | +1 ACC to Players - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Athletics ~ +20 HP, +1 DMG

Elucia, Cloaked

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=300&height=300

Elucia Persona

A girl passed through the barren Snowy Wasteland of the fourth floor, nearing Snowfrost Town. Silver hair protruded from her white and purple cloak, light purple eyes  peering through  at the area. She was visibly unarmed and a small smile etched to her face. Usually, Hidden wouldn't  want to appear so cutesy, but ever since her capture, the Laughing Coffin knew both her face and cloak. Elucia was her cover as no one knew her as that. Only Sey knew that Elucia and Hidden were one and the same. She had teleported from the eleventh floor to the Teleport Pad that was found a mile and a half away from the main settlement of floor four. She looked ahead, a small snow covered shop found outside the town. She pushed open the door and pulled back her hood. Several weary faces caught her eyes as they seen her cursor. She was branded with the mark of a killer, something that brought caution to everyone around her. She sat down at a table, and ordered a hot chocolate when the waitress came around. Not five minutes later, the woman brought her a white mug with a steaming warm delicious beverage inside. She sipped it, reviewing in her head the events scheduled for today. Since her hood was pulled back, it displayed a silver flower in her hair, made of metal but still displaying the look of a magnolia. She would be visiting an easy quest to strengthen Frostbite, her Freeze Dagger. 

@Hestia

Spoiler

Stats

Level:69

1425/1425  138/138 MIT:151  Thorns:54 DMG: 16  EVA:-1  Recovery: 45 HP when hit  BH:57 HP  Regen: 3 eng on CD:6

Equipped:

Harpe: 3 slots Tier 3 damage

Prometheus' Blessing: 3 recovery

Aegis Shield: 2x thorns, 1x regen

Skills:

Rank 5 OHCS  MOD:Ferocity

Rank 5 First Aid  MOD:First Aid

Rank 5 Heavy Armor MOD: stonewall

Parry MOD: vengeful riposte

Howl MOD: Focused Howl

rank 4 Battle Healing (BH)

Energize

Rank 5 Block

Rank 3 Familiar tier 3

Survival

I make my way through my home floor that is floor four with a happy smile on my face. having by my side my faithful familiar as i pet his head gently and affectionately. My lion of snow white fur, and black as night wings. Making my way through the town to have a nice day of relaxing. Finally taking a break from the nonstop questing that i am seemingly always doing for my own benefit. I frown slightly at that fact knowing that i have helped other by being there to help them get through quests, but lately they have always been for the fact that i have never done the quest either. The arrangement having always been just a mutually beneficial side of things. 'I use to be help out other players who were lower then me. Help them get through the quests they couldn't do by themselves. Now i just do things for my own benefit...have i've changed? Do i not even cast an eye to players who could be in need and just focus on me now?' I think to myself with some concern.

I look around the area wanting to find something or anything to take these thoughts off my mind for the moment as i eventually leave the nice little town of snowfrost to go back towards the wilderness as i spot a small shop just outside of the town as i smile sadly knowing the reason. That there are killers within the game who are having to traverse the floors without being kicked out of the actual safe haven towns where they could be safe. I make my way towards the small shop figuring there is nothing wrong with doing so since i am capable of protecting myself if need be as i enter the small shop and sees that there are those with green crystals and a girl with a orange crystal. I just nod my head towards the orange crystal person to acknowledge there existence in a positive manner. Not giving any negative or wary looks just a sympathetic look. Knowing at this point not every death is of malicious intent it is one of self defense, or even because there is nothing else left to do to continue survival in some situations. I make my way towards a different able then the girl and orders some hot coco as i give a nod towards the water as he leaves as i pet the head of my familiar gently while i wait.

The purple eyed girl watched as a dark haired girl walked into the shop and gave her a nod. Her mouth gapped in a small 'o' at the other girls smile. Most players looked at her with fear or disgust due to her orange cursor. For that, Elucia closed her eyes, tilted her head left, and gave the girl a large smile. Moving back into a normal position, she would analyze the girl. She had seen this girl somewhere before, not as Elucia. Silent and motionless alarms went off in her head as a memory passed through her head. This was Hestia, the healer that kept her alive in the last boss raid. Even though the girl wouldn't recognize her, she had to do something. After the Waiter left Hestia's table, Elucia got up, made her way over to her table, and sat down across from her. Many people would consider this rude, but due to her cursor none other than maybe Hestia would point this out.  

"Hello!" She said cheerfully. "Thanks for smiling, I get only few of those these days" She took another drink of her hot chocolate. She looked forward at the girl, a white lion stood by the girl, but it had wings. Was it a Manticore or a Chimera? She might have been entirely wrong, but those were her two guesses. "My name is Elucia, pleased to meet you" She looked back to the dark haired woman with a smile on her face. "What brings you to a place like this may I ask?" 

@Hestia

I pet my precious little Kuro as i then see someone starting to walk towards me as i see someone within my peripheral vision as i look up to see that same orange cursored girl walking towards me as i just give a kind smile towards her. As i see her sit down not really minding it since food and drinks are always better when with other peoples company, or at the very least a bit more entertaining and fun. I then nod my head at the name with a smile. It was no problem at all Elucia i can understand that baring that mark might not be the happiest thing in the world. Even if some kills are done as a way of self defense, or as a only solution to try and keep others safe. I say with a nod of my head thinking back towards Aereth. 'A killer of killers because nothing else is available. It only makes sense really, and i can only hope that this girl is the same really.' I think to myself as i look the girl in the eyes with just a smile and kind look.

What brings me to this part of the floor is the fact that i'm just looking for something to do, and wanted a nice place to get a drink with my companion Kuro. I say gesturing towards the familiar who is sitting by my feet as he perks up hearing his name and looks towards you and just gives a single flap of his wings before laying down onto the ground looking very relaxed. I decided this might be a good place to do so since i could meet some people i wouldn't normally otherwise do so in a protected city. Especially since for myself i don't have much to fear really in terms of killers just yet. I haven't pissed anyone off, and i know that Aereth at he very least has Laughing Coffin seemingly scared from doing anything to publicly. That is at least the vibe i am getting from how peaceful things are. I say with a shrug of my shoulders not afraid to just casually mention Aincrad's biggest Killer according to the monument of life. What about yourself Elucia? Why did you gain a cursor that bears the mark a criminal/killer.  I ask the girl in a serious tone of voice.

It appeared Hestia didn't mind her presence, and in fact it only brought out the spark of curiosity that lied within her. She immidiately began to speak of Player Killers and how she understood they weren't all bad. The silver haired woman began to immidiately feel guilt, shame that she wasn't one of those incidences. The woman then explained that she in a spot like this as it was quite out of the way, and she understood she could speak to a few new people. It was true, everyone out in a spot like this was either a killer or had something to hide. Most players didn't venture out to the fourth floor for fear of the freezing frigid weather. What peaked her interest was the word 'Aereth'. She mentioned that the man had kept the guild from personally argeting the public. Elucia opened her mouth to speak to correct her statement, but stopped immidiately as Elucia should have no idea who Aereth is essentially.  She had been captured as bait to lure in Aereth but they managed to both escape before the were executed. Things had not been peaceful with Laughing Coffin what so ever. They had been plotting in the darkness and their first part of their plan was to kill Aereth. 

It became more serious when the woman caught her off guard and asked why she beared the mark of a killer. "It may be true that there are players who gain the cursor from self defense. I am not one of those players" She looked at the woman to detect any possible unnerving, but made it as discreet as possible. After a pause, she continued speaking. "Greed, self-reasurrance, and Pride are what brought me to my circumstances. Though I only killed a quest NPC, it was for inhuman reasons that I did it. The lesson learned was that all actions have consequence. Could you trust someone that killed not of defense, but instead of pure greed?" 

'A quest NPC? what quest would have that.' I think to myself in confusion as i try to think through the quests and what i have managed to hear about them from one source or the other. Drumming my fingers gently along the table as i think as i then pause on the quest chain that i have done with my guild mates. Arabian nights. Am i correct? I ask the girl known as Elucia out of curiosity to make sure that i got the quest correct. Or was it the Gemini on floor six? I ask once more knowing that there are two outcomes for that one also..myself having sadly gotten the third one of no victory. Either way while it was a NPC they do respawn for others to take the quest and do it for their own reasons. I imagine if you were really that greedy and such you would've done what others possibly have done in the past. Go out and seemingly help players to only stab them in the back. No names are on the monument with yours so i can safely say that you aren't a horrible person by nature. Maybe greedy with some aspect, but until you kill another innocent human being or even attempt to do so. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt Elucia. I say with a nod of my head as i look towards the girl still seeming quite relaxed and not bothered by sitting with a player killers at all.

So then if you did it for just those reasons why not take up the quest that can clear you of your sins? Why not go and take on the quest on the first floor to get rid of the orange cursor, or are you keeping it since you know you are going down Aereth's path? The path of a killer of killers. I ask the girl curiously as i look her in the eyes wondering what she is going to do with her journey.

Elucia sat, glad that the woman accepted her even though she had fallen to Sin. She met the woman's eyes with her own and replied, "It was Arabian Nights. I killed Cassin for a worthless piece of data" The woman then asked why she didn't take redemption. Another answer she would give to the woman truthfully. "The reason I don't take Redemption is the fact that I don't believe I am quite deserving. Even though I won't be taking the path of Aereth, I know that nothing comes without price. This is the price I have paid and I will have to make amends with myself before taking it on" She gave the woman a warm smile before drinking the last of her hot chocolate. "Aereth's job sounds far too dangerous. Playing with fire has never been my preferred way of things. While I can fight quite well, I don't want my purpose to be a fighter or a killer. That's also why I don't want to join the frontlines, the only reason I get stronger is to get stronger to keep myself safe. Also, if he ever stops being lazy, My Fiancee is one of the Frontliners. You may or may not have heard of him. His name is Sey, one of the Celestial Ascendants. Someone needs to be around to keep him out of trouble" 

She giggled, her finger tracing the rim of her empty mug. She was actually allowed to talk about Sey openly as Elucia. They had agreed that it would be better for both of them if they played it out like this. 

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding as i just give a warm smile to the girl. I can understand Elucia. I do hope that you will be able to face your own sin at some point though and come out on top stronger. If you do need a place to face them, or just a place that is quite and peaceful. There is the waterfall on floor six. While it is a quest location it also just a nice place to just go to relax and help clear your mind and feel at peace every now and then. I say with a nod of my head as i think of that particular waterfall. Knowing it can be helpful, but also dangerous if one is not prepared for the quest that could activate if the game thinks they are trying to do it. Then she mentions Sey and i gain a bit of a grin. How is the white haired business dealer? I haven't seen him for a bit. Not on the frontlines, or just around in general. Not after we completed the deal we made which kinda sucks honestly. He seemed like a fun guy to be around. Would've made for a nice friend to get to know. I say with a small sigh as i look towards the girl. But yeah. How is he doing? I ask curiously as the waiter comes back with my drink as i happily takes it with a nod of my head. Thank you sir. I say with a polite nod towards the waiter who then walks away for the moment. Myself happily taking a sip from the delicious drink.

After hearing her words, it seemed that Hestia was suggesting the Calming the Soul quest. The purple eyed  girl smiled and replied, "I'll have to look into that" Afterwards, she watched as a waiter brought a drink for the other woman. The cup was  steaming, leading her to believe it was either hot chocolate or coffee. Hestia seemed curious of Sey and asked Elucia what he had been doing as of lately. Hidden rolled her eyes before smiling. "Well, I guess you could say he's been rather lazy. Lately, his main focus has been taking care of himself and I instead of furthering the progress of Aincrad. His will to get better and stronger has become dampened lately and he hasn't done a lot of fighting recently. I'm afraid I might be to blame for that, me putting out the raging fire that strove him to be the best" She had seen him in his original Prime and knew how much had changed. If he got in a fight for his life right now, him being lax might just have dulled his fighting wits and abilities. 

"As for now, for all but me he is out of the picture. My apologies" She watched the woman take a sip of her drink. She had hindered her day by speaking with this woman, but it told her about how much information was out there about herself and Aereth. 

@Hestia

Huh..well that is honestly a shame that he is that way. I start off before stopping for a few seconds and then shaking my head. Well..what i mean by that is that his fire for improvement has been hindered and such. I'm glad he is at the very least looking at for his own health and for those he cares for which is you in this case. Making sure a person is fine with themselves and with how they are doing is important. I say with a nod of my head as i take another long sip of the wonderful drink with a happy smile on my face. I then look around the room and see that some people are staring this way, and some are just enjoying there meals but seem on edge anyhow. I just shrug my shoulders not caring if that is the case knowing they are just frightened of someone that they shouldn't be. To give a person a chance is rather important when they slip up and you can see them do so that is when you can judge. 'Something i should've done earlier. It payed off, but still it was a mistake on my part.' I think to myself a bit bitterly before i refocus back on the present.

So for yourself Elucia do you have any plans at all while you're on this floor? Not many would consider this a nice and pleasant floor to be on especially those without survival. So are you here to enjoy the wonderful weather and snow all around, or are you on this floor for some kind of purpose? I ask the girl curiously as i get done with a quarter of my drink as i look towards her. My familiar by my side lifting his head up ever so slightly from his layed down position where he was resting his head on his paws.

She listened to the response of Hestia, finding herself a bit offended when she talked of the shame, but did not let it show. The woman took another drink of her hot chocolate,  noticing that when she drank she seemed to be the most open to an attack. She had no reason to attack her, but it was always good to analyze the weakest points of a player. It had gotten her through a few scratches in the past. As she finished her drink, Hestia asked what she was doing in a floor where it was below freezing. Elucia shook her head and replied, "I am actually here to take a quest to get my weapon upgraded. It is currently only uncommon and I plan to change that" Elucia stood and flicked her wrist, a silvery white dagger appearing with her hand. It had fallen from a sheath within her sleeve. It seemed that it was snowing from the dagger. She flipped it in her hand, showing the weapon to the girl. As she did so, many players and NPC's stood, weapon's drawn. "I'm not attacking her, I am showing her my weapon" A man from the counter looked at her and replied, "Not in my store you're not! OUT!" She shook her head, sheathing the weapon, smiling to Hestia before exiting the store and entering the cold outdoors. 

@Hestia

I here of that and nods my head as i look at the dagger that falls from your sleeve as i look along the dagger with some curiosity. As i then grin as i pick up what sort of enhancement is possibly on it. 'Interesting another freeze user. That is two i know now.' I think to myself with just a nod of my head as i finish up the rest of my drink as i then hear the voice of what i can assume is the owner of the establishment. I frown at seeing Elucia leave the store as i get up from my chair and hands over the COL to the man at the counter with a nod of my head. That was a very nice drink. I'll make sure to come back next time possibly. I say politely as i then head out with a sharp whistle as Kuro follows me very quickly understanding i want to get out of the place as soon as possible. I step out of the warmer store and into the cold outside not being terribly bothered from having survival as i glance towards the girl Elucia. Do you need help with Essence of steel, or anything really? I could help you out if you need a tank, or just someone to talk to, to make the travel less boring. I offer towards the girl.

The outside was definitely much colder than inside the shop. Within seconds, her body teperature began to drop, but luckily due to survival, her body temperature did not drop below a certain point. She was about to begin to head out, figuring the conversation between her and Hestia was over, but then the door opened up behind her. The purple eyed girl looked back to see Hestia had followed with her familiar in tow. She asked if she would need help or perhaps some company. Elucia shrugged and replied, "Well the company wouldn't be that bad I guess. I don't  plan to party up though. I want to get alll the rewards from the quest and not worry about the items going to you" The real reason is the name Elucia wouldn't appear. She couldn't party up as Elucia unless it was with Sey  and Sey alone. She would smile to Hestia and say, "Welcome to team Elucia!" The real her would have stabbed herself for saying such a thing. While she could completely assume the act of Elucia, Hidden was annoyed by the things she said occasionally. She didn't let it show though. 

"Well, we have a mountain to climb!" Sshe sheathed her dagger within her sleeve and began to walk up the snowy incline. She looked back at Hestia and her familiar. Hidden's familiar was completely in hiding due to the fact that she would give  away who Elucia truly was. The fox familiar had blended into her shadow, completely invisible to all. 

@Hestia

I smile a bit at seeing the white haired girl becoming cheerful as i nod my head. That is fine i can understand Elucia making sure the item goes to the person who needs it is rather important. I say kindly with a smile as i chuckle ever so slightly at the name of team Elucia as i do a small fist pump into the air while chuckling. Goo team Elucia! I say in a jokingly cheerful tone as my familiar looks at us as if we are both crazy or a pair of idiots. I then look towards my familiar and then taps him gently on the nose as he gives me a small scowl for doing so. As for myself i look rather amuse as i look around the snowy fields for a second before glancing back to my familiar. Serves you right for judging Kuro. I say playfully to him as i cross my arms at my chest as my familiars just quickly throws a small bunch of snow at me for my antics, and he then quickly moves up the incline of snow without missing a beat. For myself i quickly chase after my snow white furred familiar to try and get some payback for the playful little lion.

Although it was something stupid for her to say, Hestia seemed to encourage "Team Elucia". Although it was just a facade, it was strange to be accepted. It was a pleasure that she never got to experience in the real world. She was always the one left out. She began to walk up the mountain moving just faster than leisure pace. She heard heavy and fast footsteps coming toward her. She spun around quickly, eyes wide. Her face was completely serious as her body prepared itself to go through the fighting motions. Instead of the vision of Hestia turning on her, she found her instead chasing after a familiar. Hestia sprinted after the winged lion, passing her at a good speed. Elucia shook her head with a smile. 'I am one of the fastest in Aincrad aren't I?' She thought to herself. Even while having the Elucia Facade, her pride took place. Not that she knew she was prideful. She charged up after Hestia, quickly catching back up to speed as they ran. Feeling exhilirated, she ended catching back up to Hestia and matched her pace going up. Not long after she had caught up, they had reached the small mountains summit. 

Stopping at the top she began to catch her breath. She was supposed to find a bone and hammer it on a skull. "Wow, we sure got up here faster than I thought we would!" she said happily. The quest was almost complete. She moved over to the center of the clearing and picked up the long bone. AS she did, she brought it down upon the skull to awaken the beast. They were rewarded with the sound of a long and loud bellow of anger. 

@Hestia

Come back here Kuro! I say in a fake angryl tone of voice that has obvious undertones of enjoyment while chuckling as i run up the mountain after my familiar not really noticing how he is leading me towards the quest objective while also serving the purpose of this fun little activity. I move through the snow with practiced ease with a grin on my face knowing i am in my home terrain since this is the floor where my shop is located at. I move through the snow that could impeded progress as i see Elucia quickly catching up as i let out a low whistle impressed at the girl's speed. I grin a bit figuring the girl could easily survive this quest without taking a hit most likely with that kind of speed. Eventually i see the skull that would summon the beast as i stop to catch my breathe as my familiar lands by my side equally exhausted from the trip. I pat his head gently while chuckling even while catching my breathe. That was a good run Kuro. Good boy. I say with a smile as i then look towards Elucia through the snowy gusting winds as i nod my head as i stand up as the gonging sound of the skull followed by the roar is heard. Myself just wearing my vanity clothing as i step forward not looking worried at all.

Until you tell me to Elucia. i won't use my actual combat gear since i am sure i won't be in danger of dying with it or not. Also, I don't know how long this thing will last against you since i can imagine you're strong if you still bear the mark of a killer. I say with a nod of my head while whispering softly under my breathe. Because if you don't you're dead. I look towards the direction of the beast as it slowly makes its way towards the two of us. I just glance back towards where i saw Elucia entirely expecting her to be gone. Having seen the dagger she had, and figuring if she is anything like Hidden or Hikoru that she is a rogue. Btw i'll make sure to wait for you to be in hiding before i do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

The white haired girl listened to Hestia as she spoke, telling her that she would wait until she got into hiding. Hestia figured since Elucia used a dagger that she would have a rogue build such as Hikoru and Hidden. She smiled shaking her head. "I don't hide and stuff like that, anyway my build allows me to have top  hate since I have almost as much mitigation and Evasion a Tier Two Light Armor user has. I made my build in a way that I could take care of myself!" With those words, she would watch as  a beast of snow roared as it readied itself to attack the two players  that awakened it from its slumber. She had once done this quest before with the Domarus. She had completed the quest thanks to him and his large  damage, but she was of much higher level and strength. At tier two, she matched the damage properties of many Tier three frontliners. "Unless things get bad for some reason, you can just sit back" With that, she burst forward, her cloak making her hard to keep track of with all of the snow. She could finish this enemy within two solid hits. Her accuracy was a bit short for now, but it shouldn't  matter as much. The beast brought down its claw at her figure and she easily leapt into the air, dodging the blow. When she landed, she shot off the snow. When she neared her opponent she spun like a tornado, striking her enemy several times before leaping off of it, performing a back flip before landing on the ground. 'I can completely handle this on my own'

101791 BD:5+1=6 13*13=169 MD:4-3=1

Elucia 700/700 58/68

Snow Beast 81/250

@Hestia

Edited by Hidden

Well good luck then. I can't wait to see this build get put into action with this fight. I say with a smile towards the girl known as Elucia. I then nod my head at hearing that you can handle yourself without needing to use the hiding skill as i just sit back as you had requested that i do for this fight. I watch you move forward and strike the beast with ease, and dodges the attack with grace. 'Huh this girl is a pretty good fighter. She would make for a fine addition to the frontlines.' i think to myself with a nod of my head as i just sit on the ground with my familiar by my side as i just pet his head gently. Just enjoying the spectacle of the snow beast being killed by this girl with very minimal effort seemingly. I open up my menu for my inventory as i switch to some simple casual clothing. Putting on a simple black shirt and blue shorts as i put my hands behind my head as i lay upon the snow covered ground just watching them all drift down towards the ground.

A quick glance back to Hestia would cause her to giggle a bit. It appeared that Hestia had taken her words to the extreme. The girl was actually kicked back in the snow and relaxing while the fight was going on. Refocusing on her opponent, Elucia darted back into attacking range. She was about to finish the battlle with an attack to its side, but the beast lifted its foot and slammed it down at Elucia. Barely managing to dodge, she landed a few feet away from the opponent. She manaed to come out unscathed, but a tsunami of snow came straight at her, covering her body entirely. The snow was heavy and cold, trapping her underneath it. "Oh hell" A loud whistle would emit from her mouth, and for a split second, everyone in range could see a dark shadow dart out of seemingly nowhere, didg a small bit to where she was buried before darting back into the shadow of the enemy and vanishing. With the small hole made by her familiar, Elucia began to push the snow  out of the way, uncovering herself just in time to see the enemies foot coming down to crush her. She would roll out of the way fast enough to remain undamaged and uncovered of snow. 

101895 BD:3+1 MD:6-3

Elucia 700/700 57/68

Snow Beast 81/250

@Hestia

Edited by Hidden

I watch from my spot within the snow turning my head ever so slightly to look towards the fight to see Hidden get knocked into the snow as i frown ever so slightly as i go to glance at her health bar and sees that it remains untouched as i grin at the result as i nod my head. I then turn back towards the sky watching the gentle flakes of snow fall down towards the ground and slowly increasing the piles around me. The snow that touches me shattering into small little pixels as i smile at the simplistic beauty of everything that the world is offering myself as i glance towards my small lion familiar as i pet his head gently. 'I wonder how everything is going to go down.' I think to myself in some wonder thinking of everything as i wonder how i will handle the problems in the future. How to approach Domarus when it comes time for confrontation, and how to figure out the frontline situation and take a small lead when the meeting starts from myself having been part of the searching party.