[F1- PP (Quest)] Flowers and greens (Secret Medicine) (Myself and Aspect)

Spoiler

the Quest link is above ^

I was sitting underneath a blossoming tree on the outskirts of the Town of beginnings, my eye closed. It was a beautiful day in this part of Aincrad, and I was determined to enjoy every last second of it. I opened my eye a tiny bit, and glanced around the fields. the only things that I could see were stray mobs, and players brawling with said mobs. "Naa... I miss you, Akame..." I wasn't wearing my cloak, having left it at my shop in the town of beginnings at the hotel room I stayed at, so I only had my usual tunic and skirt on. I started humming to myself. "Naa... I wish something interesting would happen to me today."

@Aspect

“D#mnit Athel! You got us lost, again. What is this? Are you trying to make the world record?” I said in a sarcastic tone, I really didn’t like Athel at the moment. For someone so interested in adventure and discovery, you’d think he’d be smart enough to make a map, or at least leave a trail of thread to trace back to. Athel looked at me with a scowl on his face, unable to put words to it, he couldn’t speak, he was mute. Athel was currently wearing a modified version of an adventure jacket, the difference being all the extra pockets on the inside. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulled a two handed battle axe out from underneath it. That and his usual chainmail with a white shirt underneath, along with some black jeans and his fingerless black gloves which I’ve never seen him without. Athel then signed: “We are not lost. Just improvising.” “Oh yeah? Tell me, where did we come from?” Athel was about to point, then he hesitated, as if his thoughts were conflicting with one another. Then, slowly and reluctantly, pointed towards a grove. He didn't look so confident with his choice of direction. “That's what I thought-” That's when I heard a female voice. I couldn’t make out what she was saying but it came from behind me and Athel. I turned around thinking there was someone else lost too. Walking forward, and going through some shrubbery, I found a path, looking down the path I saw buildings. I signaled Athel: “This way.” He followed. Further up the trail, I saw a girl walking by herself wearing a tunic and skirt. I run up behind her and said: “Excuse me miss. We are kinda lost…” Out of the corner of my eye, Athel was giving me a cold stare with an expression that meant “We weren’t lost.”. “...could you tell us where we are exactly?”

@tricolor_mina

I had continued to enjoy the afternoon sunlight, and paced around the tree, a bored look on my face. I eventually heard a voice from nearby. It was a pair of boys, complete newbies if i thought about it enough... and judging by the one boy signing furiously at the other, and the other complaining that he was lost, I could only assume that they had gotten lost in the forest. My suspicion was further confirmed by the one boy saying that they were indeed lost, and needed help finding their way back. "Naa... You say you were lost?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow at the two figures in front of me. "don't you know? There's a map in your menu, go to the floor data page. It's rather undetailed, but it works for what it's purpose is, which is to guide players." I pulled open the tab that I had mentioned, and made my menu visible to other players, and showed it to the two in front of me. "Naa... I'll operate on the assumption that you two are newbies that didn't learn the menu properly. This is the page for the map I was talking about, but if you were exploring the forest, I have a map of it that I can give you two..." I looked at both of them, and smirked. "Naa... it would be against my intuition if i did that, so I'll be going with you two to make sure you get to your destination safely." I sent the two a party request, a window popping up in front of the two.

The message

Spoiler

Player <<Tricolor_Mina>> would like to form a party with you.

Will you accept?

Yes.                       No.

@Aspect

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 2 weeks later...

“Athel, there was a map, to see where we were, this whole time?” A wicked grin formed on Athels face. “Oh… I see… I would say this allowed if it wasn’t for the presence of another decent human being.” I gestured to the player who announced herself as Mina. “...but…” I then made several furious gestures sing sign language I wouldn’t dare translate. Athel didn’t look shocked, he didn’t even look intimidated. If anything, it made his grin wider. A request to join a party formed in front of the two players. They both read the following:

Spoiler

Player <<Tricolor_Mina>> would like to form a party with you.

Will you accept?

Yes.                       No.

Tricolor_Mina? Weird name. Still, without much hesitation, I pressed the “Yes” button saying “Better then being lost.”  A notification popped up in front of Mina:

Spoiler

<<Aspect>> has joined the party.

Athel stared at the buttons, before reluctantly pressing “Yes” as well. Another notification popped up:

Spoiler

<<Silence>> has joined the party.

“Alright. So where are we heading. P.S. The whole reason we got lost was because “someone” wanted to go adventuring.” I turned to Athel who was staring back at me, he signed: “Not lost.” I quickly turned away pretending he wasn’t here. "Anyway, the name's Aspect. Pleased to meet you, that's Silence, he doesn't talk much."
@tricolor_mina

Edited by Aspect