[PP-F7] Finding Myself, Part 2: In the White Light

The Wyvern snapped it's maw on Vigilon's arm, dealing a bit of damage. "Eh, I should have seen that coming." Krysta decided to go with the "One way to find out" tactic of trying to understand the Wyvern's gesture. So it actually was asking her to sing? Completely unbelievable, and yet, here he was. "Whaaaaat?" Krysta asked aloud about why it only wanted her to sing, and why was it rampaging before. "Well, it looks like it came from the mountain we were hiking to the top of, so maybe we might find some answers up there near or at the summit." Vigilon looked straight ahead, and saw the loot menu. Aside from one other material and a fair sum of col, there was an item that Vigilon hoped could pass for what he needed. A Wyvern Fang. No, scratch that, there were two. One for the potion, one for that favor for having fallen asleep on that NPC's rock again. Vigilon took 700 col out, holding a pouch containing that sum in his hand. "Want half of the col?"

@Krysta

ID# 101668 CD: 9, LD: 6+1=7(Looted 1400 Col and 1 T1 Mat)

-Offered to give 700 col to Krysta

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon suggested that they continue up the mountain in hopes of possibly finding answers to the confusing questions. He also offered to give half of the col looted from the Wyvern to Krysta. "I...I'll take it." They headed up the mountain, and soon spotted a cave. She began to look within the one-room cave, hoping to find something. It wasn't one of those caves that had a small entrance and a dark interior, but it seemed like a round hollow in the stone, with a large semicircle opening, large enough for light to be in all areas of the cave, excluding the dark corners behind the stone walls around the entrance. She saw two things: a Bard's Lute, and a chest. "Alex, I think I've found a chest, and what might be a possible answer!" She ran over to the Lute. It looked like it had been gripped with sharp claws, but it was probably still playable.

@Vigilon

ID# 101689 LD: 14+3=17(Found a chest!)

-Accepted the col

Edited by Krysta

Krysta accepted the col, and the two players would continue heading up the mountain. Krysta found a cave that must have been where the Wyvern lived. Inside, she had found a Bard's instrument, and a chest. The Lute probably had some answers, but the chest would either have loot, or be another troublesome pest. When Vigilon reached the chest, it turned out to be smaller than he thought it was. He opened it, and although the loot was minor, he was glad it wasn't a mimic. There were two materials and two Uncommon consumables. "Maybe we could split it all? That would mean...175 col for each of us, and then one material and consumable for each of us as well." Once the loot was split, Vigilon said, "Maybe we should head back to Nimbus now. We should take the Lute with us, too. 'Cause someone could be looking for that."

ID# 101691 LD: 7(350 Col, 2 T1 Mats, and 2 <<Unidentified Uncommon Consumables>>)

-Given 175 col, 1 T1 Mat, and 1 <<Unidentified Uncommon Consumable>> to @Krysta

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon opened the chest, and found some minor loot inside. He gave half to Krysta, then suggested that they return to Nimbus, taking the Lute with them as well, since there may be someone looking for it. Perhaps whoever the Lute was taken from could answer the confusing questions. It was a bit of a trip, but once they had finally returned to the safe zone, Krysta saw someone looking down in the dumps, sitting on a stone bench. "Excuse me, is something the matter?" The NPC looked up at Krysta. "Indeed, lass. Just a day ago, I was out on the road, playing music for travelers, when a Wyvern descended upon me. I began to run, and I had my Lute over my head. Suddenly, I was above the ground. The beast had grabbed the lute, and was carrying me with it. I had to let go before the beast could get any higher in it's flight, but I'd lost my instrument..." A lute... "A lute? You mean like this one?" Krysta inquired as she pulled the instrument out of her inventory. "That's...that's my lute! I don't know how you got it from the creature, but thank you very much!" Krysta began to think out loud. "So it appeared during song on that time, too...maybe it did merely want music after all..." "I beg your pardon? It just wanted the music? Well, others have told me about a Wyvern that was spreading it's poisons and rampaging around every now and then...maybe it was just upset that it didn't get what it wanted? I have heard Wyverns aren't the most intelligent of creatures..." The lute was returned, and Krysta had all she needed to know. "Well, Alex? where to now?"

@Vigilon

It took some time to return to Nimbus, but they eventually reached the safe zone. Krysta managed to find the lute's owner, who told her the story of his own experience with the Wyvern. It had the same beginning. Music. "So, it tried to kidnap you? But that would mean... If I wasn't there, it would have kidnapped Jewel..." And what a ridiculous reason for it, too. What was also ridiculous was the toxic temper tantrums it had whenever music was out of it's reach. Man, Wyverns really were idiots. He looked at Veriost, and the small white frost dragon's expression could be read as, "What did I tell you? They're numbskulls." Krysta asked Vigilon where they would be going next. "Well, I have two things to deliver, but we can see if anything else is around once that's taken care of." Vigilon began to walk towards the teleport gate, and then he heard a familiar voice. "Alex!? Is that you??" Vigilon turned to see someone he'd never believe he'd find in this game, someone he knew from the real world. "...Amelia?"

Amelia(Also known by the username Kanari_Kakaze):

Spoiler

Kanari_Kakaze.thumb.jpg.efd9efd1fcc47855f67943102de95182.jpg

Summary:

Vigilon receives 1 SP, 1075 Col, 2 T1 Mats, and 1 <<Unidentified Uncommon Consumable>>

@Krysta receives 1 SP, 1075 Col, 2 T1 Mats, and <<Unidentified Uncommon Consumable>>