<<Nature's Treasure>>
Recommended Level: Any | Party Limit: None
Repeatable: Yes
Credit: @Itzal

11121.png

Rewards:

• The Materials Gathered

Summary:

Marking the beginning of each tier (Floors 1, 11, 21, etc.), these levels of Aincrad in particular each seem to have various locations among the floors that are bursting at the seams with crafting materials. They are easier to find than other hunting grounds on comparable floors, with short respawn rates to make them the best locations to hunt for materials.

If the floor is vegetated, players can find a <<Garden>>. If there are a lot of buildings on the floor, players can find a <<Courtyard>>. If the floor is underground, players can find a <<Cavern>>. Many NPCs give away these farming locations, telling players about this amazing opportunity of extra materials, whether it be from plentiful monster drops or from the safer areas outside of town that make for easy, peaceful fishing and gathering.

Searching:  LD rolls of 11-14 give 1 material.  LD rolls of 15+ give 2 materials.  Gatherer skill is added to this roll as well.

Fishing:  Monsters and bosses never spawn.  Fishing receives no bonus materials.  CD 12s require a LD of 15+ (modifiers allowed) to fish up a treasure chest.  If 1-14, players receive 4 materials.

Treasure Chests:  LD of 1-3 does not result in a mimic, but drops (Floor * 25) col and one material.

Looting Mobs:  Loot required mobs always drop (HP * 4) col and 1 material as default drops.

Requirements:

• At least one [1] Page (20 or more posts)
  • Mobs MUST meet or exceed the loot minimum parameter.

Hei had been busy with crafting lately, and so his stocks of materials was running low already. If he wanted to stay in business he had to get some more materials, and as if the game wanted him to continue, he met an NPC who told him about some mysterious hunting spot on the eleventh floor, where mobs and plants would respawn super quick, and the chance of finding materials was increased. Hei thanked the man and made his way towards the teleportation platform, but not without telling Fae that he would be gone for the day.
The small girl wanted to come with him, as she always wanted, but he had to leave her behind, as mobs would be dangerous for her.

Once he had reached the teleportation platform, he teleported to Taft, the town on the eleventh floor, and after asking a few people, he quickly learned that there was a Courtyard belonging to a mansion somewhere outside the town. - This sounds interesting, I wonder what kind of mobs there will be. Normally there are antmen on this floor, but I don't really believe in them being in the courtyard of some mansion - And so Hei left the town towards the direction various NPCs had told him to go.

Spoiler

Hei: 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT

Item Stats:
- Trishula, +6 DMG
-
Harbingers Sigil +27 MIT
-
Scales of Speed +3 EVA
-
The Champions Robe +3 LD (vanity/ battleready items)

Battle Ready Items:
The Champions Robe (takes one, even when worn as vanity )
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
3 charges: Nature's Blessing (healing 15xTier)
<<The Martriarch's Stinger>> (+1 DMG for one Battle)

Edited by Hei
  • 1 month later...

Hei really liked the design of the Town he was just walking through, as it made him remember a few trips to English and German towns with old centres. The buildings that surrounded him were not just plain buildings, but were crested with carved runes and little figures of dragons and knights and a lot more. The more he looked at the small details, the less he looked where he was going, and so after a few minutes walking and looking at the figures and runes, he didn't knew where he was in town. - that's so typical me. Looking into some of the design and totally forgetting everything around. But who cares, I will find my way eventually - he thought and just continued straight down the road he was walking on. And indeed, it ended right at the towns outer wall, so without much trouble Hei got out of town, leaving it through a big wooden gate, that could be closed when it would be dark.

Out of town, there was a huge forest, that Hei was told housed some hives of antmen, that could be a trouble for everyone who travelled the woods. So Hei readied his weapon before he set foot in the forest, and it seemed the rumours were true, as he saw one of them antmen, walking by not to far away.  "These are not the mobs I am looking for. I should have a look at the map to see where this mansion is" he mumbled, while he stayed away from the mob to not get it's aggro. Opening the map and having a look at it, Hei saw that he wasn't to far away, and so he made his way towards it. The mansion was older than he had thought, as it was just a little more than a ruin, but he was able to see the courtyard, that was full of berry bushes and forest animals. Hei would go and start a fight any minute, but before, he would go and have a look at some of the bushes, but it seemed there had to be another player close by, who had just gathered the berries.

ID# 103605
LD:
2 -> nothing found

Edited by Hei
  • 2 weeks later...

As Hei had seen, that there weren't any berries at the moment, and that probably another player had been gathering here recently, he had to change his plans, but just a little. He had wanted to do some out of combat gathering and after that switch into combat mode and kill some of those mobs he should be able to find around here, but now he had to change the order. So he got a better grip onto his spear before he had a quick look for the first mob he could fight.
It seemed, that there weren't any of the antmen, that were housing the neighbouring forest, but other humanoid enemies. They seemed to be living armours, probably from the castle that was around the corner. - looks like I get to do a good fight, maybe even some more training for me fighting with Huatli - he thought and pointed at the first one of them. "Hey Huatli, let's see if you can find any weak spots on this one" he said, and the small raptor charged at the metal humanoid, clawing at it and hissing. Once she had torn open a howl in the armour, Hei jumped in to help the small one.
He rushed in, the shield high in the left hand, the spear high above his head, so the tip could thrust forwards over the shield. It began glowing in a dark red, while Hei came closer towards the enemy, who was just trying to use it's big sword against the raptor. Once Hei was close enough to get the mobs aggro, it turned towards him, winging the heavy sword, but Hei jumped over it, releasing his swordskill and hitting the armour multiple times with a speed that was not human.

Hei: 600/600 HP | 47/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 281/425 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit)

ID # 104221
BD: 5 + 3 = 8 -> hit -> 144 DMG -> 281/425 HP
MD:
8 - 3 = 5 -> miss

Edited by Hei
missed to change mob HP

Now that the battle had begun, Hei was going full in. "That's it. I love this feeling of adrenalin rushing through my veins" he screamed, as the armour once more came at him, swinging the heave two handed sword at him. He saw how the weapon came crashing down at him, and in the last moment stepped to the side, deflecting the blade that might have hit his leg with the shield, before he himself started attacking the mob. The first few attempts were less of actually attacking, but simply learning, how quick the armour could move. The spear clanked at the metal multiple times without doing actual damage, and when the armour once more tried to attack, Hei ducked beneath his shield, blocking the attack and Huatli jumped on the mobs back, clawing at a piece of armour, and Hei saw, that it was loose a little, so when he once again charged the swordskill, he aimed at the exact position Huatli had attacked, besides multiple other areas that seemed like they might be easier to break through and indeed, the mobs HP depleted further, while he hadn't even been hit by now.

Hei: 600/600 HP | 34/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 137/425 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit)

ID # 104222
BD: 3 + 3 = 6 -> hit -> 144 DMG -> 137/425 HP
MD:
8 - 3 = 5 -> miss

Edited by Hei

After he had learned how the armour could move, Hei began playing with it a little. He waited for the mob to start charging an attack, just to move out of reach by a few inches and do a small stab with the spear to show that he was still close enough to hit it. If the enemy hadn't been some kind of AI controlled mob, but a player, it would have been angry by now, but the armour just continued it's attacks. After this game had become boring, Hei quickly charged his spear and with Huatli once again showing him where he had to attack, he landed multiple super speed thrusts and the armours HP dropped to zero, leaving nothing but pixels in the air, and a notification, telling him, that there was look to gain. Browsing through the list, he nodded and said "That's pretty nice for just one mob. I should continue this, after my energy has refilled. Probably wouldn't be to intelligent to do it with half depleted energy. " and so he had a look for a good place to wait for his energy to replenish.

Hei: 600/600 HP | 21/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 0/425 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit)

ID # 104224
BD: 5 + 3 = 8 -> hit -> 144 DMG -> dead
MD:
6 - 3 = 3 -> miss

Loot roll:
ID# 104225
LD: 17
CD: 8 -> 3x T2 mats | 2x <<unidentified>>  uncommon T2 consumables | 1700 col

Edited by Hei

Within the courtyard, there was a small bench on which he sat down for a short time, while he decided what to do now. he wasn't able to fight for at least a few minutes, as he had used up a good part of his energy, so now he had to do something else. - If I switch out my gear, so I get the perception bonus from my cloak, I should be able to gather a few materials while I wait for my energy to get up to full again - and so he quickly switched the shied with the cloak, so he now wouldn't be able to defend himself, but he could still evade attacks and it would be easier to find some materials. With his gathering equip, he turned to Huatli and told the small raptor, that they would not be fighting for some time, and that she had to be patient before attacking the next monster. The small familiar hissed a little, but then she rawred and walked with him, while he was looking for something of value. And indeed, it seemed that the rumours were right, the same bush that had no berries just a few minutes ago was full of fresh berries he was able to pluck, and with a full 4 new mats, he was quite successful with it.

ID# 104265
LD:
19 -> 2 mats + CD: 7 -> 2 bonus mats =  4 T2 mats

T2 mat total: 7
post 1/3 till full Energy

Edited by Hei
  • 2 weeks later...

As his energy slowly started to charge back up, Hei felt that he could use the time for some more gathering. With the knowledge he had gained from before, e was sure he could find a route in here, that would lead him to a few of the gathering spots in just the right time so they would respawn before he got there, so he could farm the materials he was here for more efficiently. - I know I haven't done much for my magazines journals, but this might be one of the things I will do an article about. It's not just that the quest hadn't been there in the beginning, but also the game had started to change a little to appeal to it's players - was what he was thinking while he walked around, always looking out for the living armours, as he didn't want to get into a fight before his energy was back up to it's maximum.
The route he had found was indeed quite efficient, and so within a few minutes he had gathered a total of five mats, and he would be able to continue this probably if there wasn't any varability in the spawn timers he didn't knew of.

ID# 104784
LD: 19 -> 2 T2 mats + CD: 12 -> 3 bonus mats = 5 T2 mats

T2 mats total: 12
Post 2/3 till energy full recharge

Edited by Hei

Hei continued following the path he had just found while his energy was slowly recharging, and it seemed the route was working. without any problems he was able to gather another three materials in just five minutes. When he had a look at his energy gauge, it was nearly full, so Hei knew he would start his next battle soon, but before he would do so, he had to find a few more materials. Leaving the route he had saved in his notebook, he found a small patch of dark soil, that somehow looked like it had been dug over lately, so he kneeled down and examined the soil, just to find that there was some kind of potato like fruit hidden in there. He quickly dug them up and found two of those fruit, that seemed like they were some kind of gum fruit. He put them into his inventory, and just at this moment his energy was back full. - Nice, so I can go and fight the next armour monster and see what loot it will leave for me - he thought and quickly changed back into full battle gear. Then he turned to Huatli, who was chasing a butterfly that was flying from flower to flower. "Huatli, let it go, we have to fight again. Aren't you happy about that?" and it indeed seemed she was, as she ran to him, hissed and jumped up and down, waiting for him to order her to attack.

ID# 105148
LD: 17 -> 2 mats + CD: 11 -> 3 bonus mats -> 5 T2 mats

T2 mats total: 17
Post 3/3 -> energy full recharge

Edited by Hei

Tightening the grip on his trident Hei quickly rushed in on one of the living armours, that was far enough from the next, so he would be able to fight just this one without getting aggro from the other one. The moment he had started to charge, Huatli had focused the armour, and even though she was still not bigger than a dog, the raptor was quite fast. Rapidly charging the armour she overtook Hei after just two steps and jumped the armour from nearly three meters, jumping high enough to land on it's shoulders and attacking the helmet that was looking different from the last one. Hei charged his spear, trying to attack where Huatli had pulled a piece of the Helmet, but the armour was fighting differently from the last one. A shield got raised and the spear hit it, not doing any damage, while the living armour used a short axe to slash at Hei, who wasn't quick enough to jump back, getting hit for quite a bit of damage. "Agh, damnit! Should have paid more attention to the kind of weapon it has" he hissed underneath his breath. This fight would be a lot harder than the last one.

Hei: 527/600 HP | 59/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 575/575 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit)

ID# 105257
BD: 2+3 = 5 -> miss
MD: 9 -> 90 +10 = 100 - 27 = 73 DMg -> 527/600

Edited by Hei

After his first attempt in attacking the living armour had been of no success, Hei decided that it was time for some more advanced tactics. So instead of simply rushing in, using his shield to just block some of the enemy hits and use the trident for plain attacks, he would let Huatli do a good deal of the job, attacking the armour and showing him it's weakpoints, while he would try to dodge some of the armours attacks.

As he had expected, the armour raised the shield when he came back for his second attack, and it was able to block the plain hit, but Hei simply used this to get around the side, charge his swordskill, and when he heard Huatli hiss, he released the swordskill, landing multiple heavy hits on the armour and even hitting the spot Huatli had cleared of heavy armour. What he hadn't thought of was, that the armour used the short handled axe to block on of his swings, and now instead started a quick combination of attacks against him. The shield in his left hand helped him take the blow off some of the hits, but the axe still hit him multiple times, letting his HP drop further. And not just that, his attack had not done as much damage as he had thought it would deal. The monster still had nearly 75% of it's HP left, when the first one had been down to two thirds after his first hit. - this must be a tougher variant of the living armour, but I should still be able to kill it with ease - he thought, while he got some distance between himself and the armour.

Hei: 444/600 HP | 46/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 419/575 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit) 

ID# 105258
BD: 9 -> 12+1 = 13 * 12 = 156 DMG -> 419/575
MD: 10 -> 90 +20 = 110 - 27 = 83 DMg -> 444/600

Edited by Hei

Hei now was way more cautious, as he had seen how effective the living armour was using the weapons it had. He had the trident in his hand, ready to strike, but every time he came close enough, the armour would lift it's shield in front of itself, and the axe was dangerously near him. So Hei had to think of something new for this monster. Huatli was not on the armour anymore, as it had thrown her off, but she was behind it. Maybe they would be able to land some hits, if the worked against the armour from two different sides. "Huatli, now it's your turn to do what you can do best" he said to the mall raptor, which hissed and started running at the armour, that seemed to be able to see in it's back too, as it immediately turned around, swinging it's axe at the raptor. But Huatli was well aware of the attack and jumped back, hissing one more time. While the armour had started turning around, Hei had moved in on it, charging his swordskill, and releasing it in the exact moment the armour attacked itself. He swung the trident at the armour multiple times, and it connected not just once, but every time. With these massive hits, he could see the monsters HP drop to yellow, and before the monster could turn around once more, he jumped back himself, raising the spear high and releasing a battlecry.

Hei: 444/600 HP | 34/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 275/575 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit) 

ID# 105436
BD: 7 -> 12*12 = 144 DMG -> 275/575
MD: 3 -> miss

Edited by Hei

It seemed the armour was able to hear and see even though it didn't have any eyes or ears, so when Hei let out the battle cry, the armour decided that it was was it's turn attacking the black haired player and ignoring the small raptor that was still standing behind it. - Well, looks like I got it's attention once more - Hei thought, as the heavy armour rushed at him with unbelievable speed. If this had been the real world, there would have been no way to evade the swinging axe, that came rushing at him, but with the boosted reflexes the game and especially the enhancements his armour had gave to him, Hei was able to see the weapon coming and use the shield to deflect the weapon so he could duck underneath it. "That was close" he hissed, as he had to drop to the ground.
This moment of dropping was enough for the armour to start another attack, and this time Hei was just able to evade it by a a hairs width. Still being on the ground, Hei quickly stumbled back to his feet, and started an attack himself, but the armour was able to simply block the attack with it's weapon.

Hei: 444/600 HP | 33/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 275/575 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit) 

ID# 105437
BD: 1 -> crit miss
MD: 7-3 = 4  -> miss

Edited by Hei
  • 1 month later...

The clash of the weapons sent both of them stumbling back a little, so Hei had a short moment before the armour was at him again. He used this moment to signal Huatli to wait for the armour to attack him once again and then jump onto it's back, as it shouldn't be quick enough to prevent her from this. Once she would be on top, she could attack the helmet, maybe interfere with the armours vision and create an opening he could use for another fully charged attack.
The signal was easy and Hei was able to finish it before the armour was back to it's fighting self. The great axe swung at him, and he simply sidestepped it, as he had by now learned the basic attack pattern the armour used. After three unsuccessful attacks, Huatli had managed to get on top, and it seemed the plan was a good one, as the armour stopped attacking and if it had a face would probably look pretty puzzled, as the swinging claws interfered with it's vision. "Now Jump!" he screamed, as he ran towards the armour, the spear glowing and swinging at the armour. Huatli jumped back just in the perfect moment before the spear hit the armour helmet, it's chest and the arms, leaving rad marks and reducing it's HP further to not even a fourth of it's max HP.

Hei: 444/600 HP | 20/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 131/575 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit) 

ID# 108048
BD: 7+3 = 10 -> hit -> 12*12 = 144 DMG -> 131/575 HP
MD: 8-3 = 5  -> miss

Edited by Hei

Once the HP had dropped to be in the red, the living armour changed it's style of fighting. Hei hadn't been to any boss fights, as he didn't thought of himself as strong enough, but he had heard of them, and he knew that this was a mechanic they had quite often. He also knew it from other games, where the mobs became stronger and changed how they fought with reaching benchmarks in their HP
Till now the armour had used the axe at far range, trying to not let him come close enough the even attack it, but Hei, who used a spear with quite some reach had been able to bypass this nearly the entire battle. Not that he knew how the mob fought, he could go in more recklessly, but when he did this time, the armour broke the weapons shaft, so the axe now was short enough for being used in one hand, and it got quicker then before. - Damned, I wouldn't have thought they could do something like that - he thought while he had to stop his attack to prevent the armour from hitting him. "You have to be careful Huatli, it's gotten quicker" he said, as he saw the raptor coming closer, and it was just the right moment, as the armour swung the now really fast axe towards Huatli. The raptor was able to evade the attack, but just barely made it. 
Hei used the time to charge his weapon, and when the armour turned around, he released the swordskill, hitting it multiple times. The first hit was absorbed by the weapon, but it seemed it had lost it's durability with the creature breaking it, so it dissolved into pixels from the damage, the following hits reduced the mobs HP to zero, and it dissolved just as quick as it's weapon.

When the pop up appeared, Hei simply accepted the drops without even really looking at it.

Hei: 444/600 HP | 8/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 27 MIT
Living Armour: 0/575 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit) 

ID# 108104
BD: 6+3 = 6 -> hit -> 12*12 = 144 DMG -> 0/575 HP -> dead
MD: 1  -> critical miss

Lootroll:
ID# 108105
LD: 9 -> CD: 10 -> +1* HP col, +1 T2 mat -> 5*575 = 2875 col + 2 T2 mats

T2 total mats: 19
col total: 4575

Edited by Hei

Hei had just killed the axe swinging living armour he had encountered, and now he had time to have a look at both, his stats and the drops he had gotten from the mob. Shifting his view to the top left of his field of view, he saw that he had lost about on fourth of his max HP, which was quite something, if he remembered right. The only monster that had gotten him down this much, at least in quite some time had been the toadmen shaman he had found gathering, or better fishing. - That had been a really dangerous fight, this was a piece of cake in comparison. But still, it'll take quite some time till it will have regenerated. I believe my survival skill increases the rate, but it's still about 15 minutes till I'm back to full health. And my energy depleted too, but that should be up in under ten minutes if I remember correctly - he thought, while he saw it slowly rising again.

As there was no reason for further fighting, at least till his energy would be back up to max, Hei opened the inventory and had a look at what he had looted lately. The mob had dropped a few mats, but what was really great was the amount of col it had dropped. "Nearly 3k col, that's what I get for crafting three items. Maybe I should continue hunting some more, even though it's kind of boring hunting all on my own" he mumbled to himself, while he closed the inventory again and switched his shield for the robes to then start looking for some kind of useful material close to him.
-27 MIT | +3 LD

ID# 108155
LD:3+3 = 6 -> noting found

T2 total: 19

1/3 posts till full energy
474/600 HP

Edited by Hei

After he had started searching the area around the place he had fought the monster and not found anything of value, Hei decided that he and Huatli would have a look at the neighbouring district, where there was not just even more of the mansions garden, but also the huge fishing pond, that was filled with fish. He would take his time and do some fishing, once his energy would have come back to full, as there always was a chance of fishing up monsters, or at least he thought so. "Come on Huatli, we're leaving these living armour now" he said, as he picked up his spear and walked around the corner, finding a huge garden with beautiful flowers and started looking at them, as there was a chance that some of them were pluck able, but even though he walked around, looking at them for more then five minutes there was not a single one he could pluck. While he was not able to find anything, his HP and his energy further continued rising.

D# 108315
LD:6+3 = 9 -> noting found

T2 total: 19

2/3 posts till full energy
504/600 HP

Edited by Hei
  • 2 weeks later...

After Hei had checked on the flowers for more than five minutes already, he decided that there was no reason for him to further check them, as he had come closer to the fishing pond, and he could already see the many fish swimming in there, just waiting for him to catch them. As Hei knew it would be boring for Huatli, he opened his inventory and from it he took a bone with meat and all, turned to Huatli and started to wag the bone, so she started looking at it with all her interest. "Go and find it" Hei said, as he threw the bone into the huge bed of flowers, and Huatli immediately disappeared, following the bone and she would probably keep chewing on it for some time he would use to get some fishing going. 
With the fishing rod from his inventory, Hei started fishing for the fish he could see, but it seemed they were fed quite enough, so after about ten minutes he still had caught just one single fish. When he put the material into his inventory, he noticed, that his energy was back to full, so he would be able to fight another one of those monsters.

ID# 108710
CD:
5 -> 1 mat fished up

T2 total: 20

3/3 Energy fully recovered
534/600 HP

Edited by Hei

Already at twenty materials from this gathering trip and with his energy back up Hei decided he was done with fishing for now. So he put back the fishing rod and took out the trident he was using to fight. He readied his battle equipment, as he was about to start another fight before he would leave. Calling Huatli to his side he moved towards a free space not to far from the pond, that looked like a good place to start fighting. Looking around Hei quickly noticed a single living armour not to far of, so he picked up a stone and threw it at the monster. It instantly turned around and started marching towards him, swinging with the long sword in it's hand.
Huatli knew what she had to do without Hei telling her. The small raptor made her way around the monster, making sure to not get the mobs aggro and when it was close enough so Hei would be able to attack, she jumped it's back. The armour flung up its arms, trying to defend itself, opening up for an attack from the front. Hei has waited for this, jumped in and charged his sword skill. When he was close enough, he released it, swinging the trident and hitting the armour multiple times, reducing its HP by quite a bit.

Hei: 534/600 HP | 47/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | +3 LD
Living Armour: 286/430 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit)

ID# 108711
BD: 3+3 = 6 -> hit -> 12*12 = 144 DMG
MD:
5 - 3 = miss

Edited by Hei

With the fight started everything went on way quicker than before. There was no time for waiting a few minutes before heading on as the living armour quickly came back to its fighting stance and now ignored the small creature on its back. It had identified Hei as the main thread and it would focus its attacks against him.
Hei who knew what was going to happen jumped back a few feet, as he needed to have space for his attacks, but he had misread the mobs speed. The armour was way quicker that he had expected, so when he looked back up after landing, it was already rushing towards him, showing him that it had more ways to attack than just the sword. It still held it, but was using it's elbow to attack. The heavy iron arm collided with his stomach and Hei got thrown back a little. Hei was lucky that the game reduced the pain to a simple tingling, as he probably would not have been able to continue the fight if it wasn't for this feature. With getting knocked back, he was away far enough to now attack himself. He started charging the attack when the Armour once again started running towards him, but this time he was faster, released the attack and hit its helmet and shoulders multiple times, leaving red marks and further dropping its HP .

Hei: 434/600 HP | 35/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | +3 LD
Living Armour: 118/430 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit)

ID# 108712
BD: 10 =critical hit -> 12*(12+2) = 168 DMG
MD:
9 = critical Hit -> 90+10 = 100 DMG

Edited by Hei

When he saw how the armours HP dropped, he remembered that he had gotten hit by it too, so he tried to get some distance. The armour seemed to have lost some of its speed, as it wasn't following him as quick as he had thought and Hei used the short break to have a look at his HP. They had dropped by nearly a third, even though he hadn't been at full HP when starting the fight. - Damn, without the net their attacks really hurt. I have to finish it quick, before it gets dangerous - he thought, as he noticed movement in front of him. Jumping back by instinct the armour barely missed him and Hei stumbled back a little. The mob was getting at him again, but Hei now knew how it would attack and simply sidestepped the next few attacks. After three or four attacks he was far enough away to start an attack himself, but the armour was able to hold up its shield, blocking the attacks and negating any damage Hei might have dealt.

Hei: 434/600 HP | 34/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | +3 LD
Living Armour: 118/430 HP | 90 DMG (+10 DMG per crit)

ID# 108713
BD: 2 miss
MD: 2 miss

Edited by Hei