[F23-PP] The Fire Spreads <Itzal & Hestia>

Domarus' face darkened, darkening his armor and appearance when she mentioned his father.  They were alone.  If she took out a recording crystal he would take it and crush it with his own hands.  He struck her, with enough force to send her spinning into the air and into a nearby tree.  He gained the orange cursor but unless he killed her it would only last the day.  All this meant was he needed to stay low for a while.  He walked over in three long strides and picked her up, pinning her against the tree.  The red visor glaring into her.

"Congratulations Ember.  You've finally become me.  Manipulating the emotions of others.  Using my own pain and torment against me.  You've become what you hate so very much.  And if I'm going to die Embers, I'll be glad to drag you to hell right along with me.  Everything you know and love.  I will take it all away from me.  You will feel the pain and torment I feel.  You will understand what it is to be broken and alone.  You will understand what true hatred and wrath its.  And when you wake up and realize what you've done, what you've become.  I will watch and laugh as you crumble and self destruct.  You are a cold, heartless, uncaring wretch.  As long as you get what you want, as long as you get your revenge you don't care about anyone else.  Deny it as much as you want, you have become me!"  He shoved her into the ground, creating a small crater where he pushed her.  He then backed up.  He felt nothing but satisfaction and seething rage.  His plans were beginning to alter now, to just flat out destroying this woman's life inch by inch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itzal pulled Raven in for a hug, holding her tight like a brother.  "Hope, is how I see past the pain, the anger, the hurt.  We all go through trials at times, and many times those trials are too much for us to handle..  Alone.  We need the strength of others to push through odds we can't handle alone.  Whether they are physical or emotional trials.  And the thing is you are never alone, no matter how lonely you feel."  He hugged her for a little while longer, either until she stopped crying or made a movement requesting for him to let go.  He was careful to be gentle in both words and physical actions.  He waited for her to calm down again and would wait for a response.  Then he'd look for the other group and saw Domarus standing above..  A hole.  He used detection to zoom in and saw that Hestia was lying face first in the hole.  "I think Hestia managed to piss off Domarus....."

@Hestia

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grin seeing the strike coming as i just let it hit me wanting that orange cursor to appear on him as i get sent flying and then just calmly stands up and smacks away yours hands and kicks you away sparta style as i just smile. My cursor not changing at all when i do so. I can attack you now without having to worry about my cursor changing. The game thinks i am doing this all in self defense now which means i am green cursor from here on out. I say with a smile on my face not allowing the red head to pin me and just smiling at myself. Ignoring his words entirely as i gaze at the red headed man not letting them get to me. Well i decided to do what you do. become the monster that i hate to slay it. What is the difference right? The only thing is that i am leaving the innocent out of this and facing the beast directly. I am like you, but i am not at the sametime. I making that distinction right here and now. You struck first, you hurt the innocent. I don't. Also why should i care for the feelings of a prick who thinks he can get whatever he wants as long as he destroys everyone else in his wake. Why don't you just calmly back away from the Guardians of the new Dawn Domarus. I know i have majority of the members on my side anyhow. Stryder is willing to work with me to form a prison and enforce it, Pinball and reinholt are close friends of mine. it doesn't matter if you forge an alliances. i will just break them in record time. i say while holding my shield and sword ready to strike at the red headed man if he goes for a attack. Getting into the first position for my strongest sword art.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven just hugs the leader of the Ascendants as she calms down ever so slowly. I know that, but i don't think big sis is going to take things lightly. She says softly as she then looks over and sees her big sis standing there calmly and looking towards Domarus who now has a orange cursor. What...what happened. She says  softly.

"I won't enter this pointless debate with you Ember, we both know we'll go on for eternity.  We both are right and wrong, there is no getting any further than that."  He heard Raven's voice and turned to her with a sigh. 

"Your sister went too far.  Simply put she stooped to levels of manipulation, using my father to stir up emotions and making her usual threats of wanting to kill me, more than ever now that I have an orange cursor.  At least if she does kill or imprison me, I'll know that she'll come to hell with me..  No offense Raven, and I hope you forgive me for my...  State,"  he said.  From being with him long enough, she'd see he was showing signs of self control by not lashing out at others right here and now.  Domarus then turned to Itzal.

"And then we have this young man..  I wondered if you would figure things out, but apparently you needed someone to tell you.  I'm not surprised that you are quite calm after learning the truth, from what I've learned about you."  He looked over the entire group for a second.

"Let's have a little meeting to discuss how the four of us should continue shall we?  Hestia if you're too emotional for this discussion then you can go home or go yell at someone else.  Itzal, I mainly wish to explain to you the situation you are in, what options are closed to you, and what is going to happen to you from this point forward."

Itzal watched as Raven stood up and moved to see what was going on.  Itzal could see the orange cursor way before she could, but that wasn't something worth noting.  He heard Domarus' words but couldn't tell if he was honest or lying.  Raven probably would since she not only was around him more but know who he really was as well.  He did however listen carefully to Domarus and looked at Hestia, who did indeed seem very emotional and acting mainly on anger and hate more than anything else.  Domarus then spoke directly to Itzal, commenting how he knew the scout wasn't going to act on anger or anything, and instead remain calm.  Itzal wasn't however.  He was actually suppressing some anger.  He was angry that his trust was betrayed like this, and that Domarus seemed to not actually care about anything.  Yet from what Raven told him he knew that there was far more to the story than what he saw.  He needed to catch Hestia at a time where she was emotionally stable and thinking rationally, so she could tell him her side of it and everything she knew.  When Domarus suggested finding another place to discuss all of this Itzal frowned, and heard the why.  "While I definitely wish to have a conversation with you Domarus, I want to have it one on one.  You and I, no one else.  I can't kill you, my damage isn't enough and I don't doubt you have the skills to fend me off long enough to call for aid.  That's not my end goal with this anyhow."

@Hestia

I just shake my head not really caring anymore and knowing that by now there really is no turning back for myself till i take down Domarus. I just turn my back and gives a over the shoulder wave of my hand as i head off into the twenty third floor to do some hunting. Needing to relieve some steam and just get rid of the anger and dread i feel within myself after everything that has occurred today. My familiar quickly following right behind me as i equip my battle armor and gear not caring if somebody would try to stop me as i would only send them a duel request as my response. 'Maybe i should get that secertive armor i was thinking about...i would need some nametags to get that done though.' I think to myself with a small frown as i continue making my way forward and into the forest of the twenty third floor's forest. I glance about the area waiting calmly for something or anything to show up for myself to fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks at her sister with disappointment before taking out a regular teleport crystal not wishing to be here. The day being far to draining for herself. Teleport, Town of Beginning. She says as she gets covered in the familiar glow as she teleports away for the day. her familiar being transported along with her.

Itzal watched as Hestia walked away, clearly wanting nothing to do with the conversation or Domarus..  Or the situation in general he was guessing.  At any rate, Itzal sighed and figured it would be a good idea for her to vent out her anger in some way.  Give her time to cool down, like a day or two.  He saw Raven take out a crystal too, seeming disappointed in her sister and warped away.  There was silence for a moment as Itzal stood there staring at where they had been before turning to Domarus.  Velnia landed on his shoulder while Rhozarth, Domarus' own red dragon landed on his.  Velnia cocked her head curiously at the red dragon, and received a glare in return.  Her tail straightened as it was clear the familiar was challenging her.  She was about to launch when he shook his head, causing her to stay still.  "That armor doesn't help with me you know, get into something comfortable.  We have a lot of talking to do after all."  Itzal began to walk towards the area he and Raven had sat and talked, where there were boulders and logs to sit on.  He opened his inventory and pulled out some firewood which he tossed into the center of the area.  He kneeled down in front of it and pulled out flint and steel.  As he began to strike them together he noted Domarus walking over without his armor on, wearing a plain t-shirt and pants.  He created some sparks which caught onto the wood.  He waited a moment before he lightly blew on it, helping the fire start.  Once it did he stood up and backed up, sitting down on the log while Velnia sat on the tree above him.  "So then.  Where would you like to start off?"