[F23-PP] The Fire Spreads <Itzal & Hestia>

"Don't worry I know the odds aren't in my favor.  That's why, if all goes south, I'll just design her in another game, preferably my video game.  I could also re create other familiars that players have become attached to in this world like Kuro if you all like.  I'm optimistic, not stupid Hestia, while having hope is important, I don't let that hope soar too high you know."  Then when Hestia heard Itzal speak, his request to tell him the truth.  She turned around with a totally new expression he had never seen.  There was fire, even anger in her eyes.  Determination, frustration.  Stubbornness.  Even Velnia half recoiled at the drastic change and looked to Kuro with a concerned face.  Itzal remained neutral.  When she told him that if she did tell him he would have to help her, as she would be risking much just by telling him.  Itzal stiffened a little.  Was this that dangerous?  Was there a player killer guild involved?  "I'll never leave your side Hestia you know this.  However I ask that we be partners and work together, heeding one another's advice."  When she continued she spoke about Domarus, how he was trying to control the world of Aincrad via acts of manipulation, and how she wouldn't let anything get in her way.  He blinked and shook his head holding his hand up.  "Ok wait, back up.  That is a severe accusation and needs further explanation.  Please explain what he's 'done', 'why' he's done it, and 'how' you figured all of this out?  And then please explain what is at stake, and how you plan to go about stopping him?" 

The player who was assigned to watch Hestia today  bit his lip.  S**t he thought.  He saw Porvós about to leap in and strike her in the heals but he made a silent hiss which only the serpent could hear  "We don't want to be discovered Porvós!  Just keep an eye on them, I've got to message Domarus...  S**t he's in a meeting, I'll message Raven then.  I just hope she is still loyal to Domarus."  He traveled silently away from the group until he was out of ear shot, and opened up his menu and sent Raven a message:

Raven

Your sister is telling the scout Itzal everything.  I know you do not wish to confront your sister, and we don't actually have to yet.  I'm trusting that you are still loyal to Domarus, and will give me orders that you think Domarus would give.  He's in a meeting right now so that's why I'm messaging you.  Please don't let my trust in you be in Vain.  And please remember everything Domarus has done for you, even in his anger.  We in the inner circle all know he doesn't act like that on purpose after all.

I'll keep an eye on the situation until I hear from you

@Hestia

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear the response and nods my head rather stiffly as i glance around the field and sees nobody around as i glance towards you with the same cold and fierce look burning within my eyes. Okay Itzal then i will request that during the entire time that you will be using your scouting skills to spot anybody and anything that could be trying to come towards us or hiding. That anything that will try to strike will be taken care of by your familiar Velnia if it is small, or by you if it is bigger like a person can be stopped. My only evidence is something i haven't been able to look at for awhile, and furthermore hasn't been translated after i was forced to destroy the other copies that i had within my possession. I say while gazing into your eyes as i open up my menu and takes out a journal. The one that belongs to Domarus as i gaze into Itzal's eyes with a serious look with mine. This single book that belongs to Domarus is the only evidence i have that he is a mastermind trying to plot the downfall of everyone. Furthermore, i have word of mouth knowledge that Domarus is trying to absorb the guild known as the guardians of the dawn that is ran by Eatos and Stryder. I need to stop that while going to tackle him down from harming anybody. I say as i keep a very firm grasp on my book while holding my shield in the other hand ready to shield bash anybody that isn't Itzal from trying to grab it.

Domarus has used Manipulation and deceit against others around him, and i won't stand for that! With the fact he plans to use his tactics to absorb every guild and every person to serve him. That anybody who stands against him will be killed silently then the death being covered over by some method. I say my voice remaining the same while the tone only gets harsher and harsher. my plan to stop him is rather simple i go up with myself and now you to beat him down. I don't know what Embers plan to do since she seems on the fence. I do know that Domarus has his maid to deal with, then whoever else is in his guild. I know i can take Domarus and his maid on easily in a fight anybody else i don't know. I say while looking into your eyes. Finally what is at stakes, is Aincrad and my little sister's life. I say flatly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She smashes her fist against a creature sending it shattering into just shards as she does some stretches after defeating the creature. She hears a small blip of a message  and opens it up with some curiosity as she glances through the information and sighs softly. Why did you have to push it this far sis. I didn't want it to go this far...i need to do what is right. She says softly and wastes no time in sending the message towards Domarus with all the information along with the asking of giving a command to the spy in the field. Raven not caring if Domarus was in a meeting or not. Him knowing was the priority of everything. She then gazes forward and continues her training by destroying mob after mob to try and catch up to her mentor.

Itzal heard her ask him to keep his eyes out for anything or anyone who would attack them or was hiding in the shadows.  He narrowed his eyes and activated his scouting skills and scanned the area.  However all he could see was a fiery sna-  "Porvós?  What are you doing here?"  Velnia's jaw dropped as the fiery snake slithered out from under the brush, and once clear of the vegetation lit itself on fire again.  It looked up at him and flicked it's tongue out before slithering over to Hestia and climbing up her, wrapping itself around her shoulder as it observed the two, clearly stressed and anxious.  He listened to Hestia explain how she had learned everything from a page from the journal she pulled out and held it for him to see.  Stating how she had translated it but had to destroy said translations for reasons she would not share with him.  She added more accusations, stating that Domarus planned to absorb another guild into his own, every guild and every player in order to serve him, anyone against him be silenced or killed.  She told him how she intended to beat him down until he gave up, and that her sister's life was in danger.  Itzal walked over quickly and put his hands on her shoulders, fast and hard, causing the snake to move to a different location.  It would be enough to get her attention and stop her from talking.  Itzal had a serious appearance on his face.

"Hestia.  Stop.  Several things.  If what you are telling me is true, we need a new strategy.  And I need more information, all his resources, allies, everything and anything you know about him you have to tell me.  We can't just rush in and fight him, especially if he has a large mass of resources.  Hell he may be hiding most of them from you.  We have to play this safe.  If what you are saying is true, then he has to be stopped and I'll help you."  He let go of his left hand, slipping it from her shoulder and clutching it tightly.  "But.  You need to trust me when I say that taking him down in blind rage will only make things that much worse.  I'm Aincrad's greatest scout, tell me all the details you can and I'll start doing my own investigations.  In addition, if we can find a way to communicate with the guild he's trying to absorb, they could be used as inside information.  Help us out.  One thing however:  Promise me you will not do or say anything rash until we have a solid strategy?  Promise that you won't do anything reckless, and promise me that when the time comes you won't fight him out of hatred.  This isn't who you are, and you don't want to become this.  If you fight him like this then you are no better than him.  We can't stoop to his level, not even to defeat him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven would receive a message from Domarus

Use the Corridor Crystal I gave you.  I'll have to head there the long way, I'll meet up with you shortly.

@Hestia

I see the fire snake land on my shoulder as i just frown not giving it a cold stare of hatred just a look of neutralness as i go to try and pet the small little snake known as Porvos. Not having any dislike or hatred for a creature that is innocent in all of this fight between myself and Domarus. Knowing that the creature is just obeying its programming and animal like instincts to direct it along the best path that it can think of. When i feel your hand on my shoulder i look directly into your eyes as you start talking to me. As i feel my hand clench around the journal with a lot of strength as i gaze into your eyes with a low burning anger, determination, and disbelief. Do you not understand what is at risk! Stryder's guild is at risk, my sister is at risk of being corrupted by that..by that. I try to keep my tongue in check as i gaze directly into your eyes with a slight look of betrayal. I thought you would be by my side to teach that bastard a lesson. To teach him a lesson on why he shouldn't have corrupted my innocent little sister into what she is now. Instead you want me to waste more time while she can continue to be corrupted by him, and Stryder guild is getting day by day closer to just becoming another pawn to him. I can't stand for this! I say shouting that phrase out in anger as tears of frustration falls down my face as i then hear a soft voice. I'm not going to let another good one fall to the darkness of the world that tries to hide behind masks of good. i say in bitterness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks at the message and takes out the crystal knowing what she is going to have to do is going to be difficult. She takes a slow and deep breathe in and activates the crystal. Corridor Crystal. Hestia. She says softly as the gate opens and she steps through and looks to see me yelling and then hears the words as she steps through the gate. "-Corrupted my innocent little sister into what she is now." She just stares up at her sister in disbelief as some tears fall from her eyes at hearing such a phrase. 'Did...did i do something wrong? Does she hate me now? Am...am i not her sister anymore.' She thinks to herself feeling her heart shatter into a million little pieces before saying in a soft and emotion filled voice. Is..is that how you think of me. Corrupted..not the little sister you love anymore? What do you see me as then. HUH!? Raven yells while glaring at her sister through tearful eyes seeing her sister turn to look her into the eyes. Raven's broken heart not caring to notice the hurt look within her big sister's eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wha..but i..no i didn't... I say softly while trying to reach for my little sister to try and get time to explain anything, but only geting in response her backing away from me as tears of frustration turn to ones of sadness as i swear i can feel my legs slowly get weaker unable to carry my own weight. I didn't mean it like that. I say softly.

"YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!"  Itzal said with power in his voice.  He'd never spoken like this before and it was his own drastic change.  At least, he never spoke like this in front of Hestia.  He was speaking with a voice of power and authority only to help her understand.  "I'm not saying we don't fight him, I'm saying even if we beat him what does that change?  If he has enough power and influence he can disregard anything you say.  He could very easily pass that journal off as a book he was writing of what he'd be like as a villain.  He's not going to destroy the guild he needs them.  If what you say is true then I'm guessing he's using his reputation and he can't do anything drastic as of yet.  I'm not saying we're going to give up.  I'm not saying to put others in danger.  What I'm telling you Hestia, is that if we aren't patient, everything we do will be in vain.  If we go about this wrong he can easily make us appear to be the villains.  So Hestia.  Please, just this once.  Please just shut up, and listen to what I'm saying.  You know me, I'd never let your sister come to harm.  I'd never let a guild be harmed in any way.  But we can't be rash about this, no matter how angry the two of us get.  I learned that lesson the hard way...  Please Hestia, this isn't something we can rush.  We're talking about a mastermind.  To beat a brilliant strategist, you must be a brilliant strategist.  Please Hestia.  Please listen to me, and please don't hate me.  I know how much you want to save your sister,"  he said as he pulled her in an embrace.  "I want to save her too, but if we rush it only ends worse.  Please, you need to trust me....."  Suddenly her sister appeared and Itzal saw her before she spoke.  And what she said seemed to pierce Hestia's heart...  Actually it seemed they both were pierced.  He turned to Raven.  "Raven I'd like to speak with you as well, I want to hear what you kno-"  He was interrupted as the spy suddenly came into his view with a one handed straight sword.  Itzal drew Yakimba and quickly blocked the incoming attack.  He could tell this player was skilled in combat, but wasn't actually fighting to kill.  Just distract Itzal as the two sisters talked.  Itzal tried to say something else but his voice was deafened by the sound of blade striking blade.

@Hestia

Raven looks down at her sister with a look of anger as she crosses her arms at her chest while glaring at her sister while her mind is storming with thoughts ignoring the frontline player that is with her sister and the ensuing combat. Didn't mean what? That you think i changed for the worst? That i don't care about you? Huh well i am waiting for a answer. She says with a tone of anger and ever so slight disdain for her bigger sister. Starting to wonder if Domarus was right to say that her sister was just someone basing everything off on her hatred of everything he stands for. That she is too blinded by whatever code she is trying to follow that she would even brand her own flesh and blood as some villain needing to be slain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel the words pierce my heart like a wall of arrows striking a open soldier. I just stare at the ground while more and more tears fall from my face as i grip the earth tightly before i slowly get back up onto my feet. Feeling nothing as tears fall from my face besides overwhelming sadness and as if i am totally numb. You are my precious baby sister, and nothing won't ever change that Raven. I will do everything for your sake to try and make you live an easier life. You have to understand though. WHAT DOMARUS DOING ISN't RIGHT! I say having to raise my voice as my sister tries to cut me off as i give her a fierce look that burns within my eyes. He is going to kill people, abuse there trust, and just throw away anybody that will become useless. he needs to be put down before too many people get hurt, and i won't even allow you to stop me if you try to side with him. Everything he does will be put to a end if it is within my strength. I say while keeping eye contact with my little sister. Feeling no more sadness only the numbness from having to threaten the one person that is practically my world. My sole reason for surviving within this game for the longest time. My eyes pleading for her to understand me and just go somewhere that could be safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She bites her lip as she stares at her sister as she slowly gets up and begins to speak as she frowns. Understa- She flinches back at her sister raising her voice at her. Having never heard her sister do that as she looks up at this person that looks like her sister, talks like her sister. Yet at the same time acts differently, a lot different from the one in the real world. 'Did i even ever know you?' she thinks to herself while gazing at her sister with a mixture of fear and uncertainty about her path ahead while she looks down at her hands as she bites her lip. Knowing that Domarus is going to show up at some point. She raises her head to gaze into her sister's eyes. You're..i don't know what is right, and i know Domarus way is wrong. However, he already managed to get a guild to agree to be with him..that is already more then what other guilds could say. When have you ever heard of the Celestials teaming up with those Knights of Blood oath as like a alliance to share resources. When have you ever seen the Celestials work together at all amongst themselves while they self-destruct. She says towards her bigger sister while getting into a fighting stance. he is corrupt, evil, and wrong every step of the way..but his way is getting results. She says her voice having the same anger at having to use such tactics, but along with guilt at knowing they are working and seem the best way towards peace.

Itzal continued to duel this player while trying to listen to the conversation.  Unfortunately for him, another player appeared and struck at Itzal.  The spy nodded to his ally and shot over to Raven's side.  Itzal's new opponent was in a black cloak and hood, with a rapier for a weapon.  The rapier was currently the strongest one handed weapon around, and not only that but the blade he wielded would allow him to parry Itzal's attacks if he wished to.  The way he held himself was also skilled.  This was going to be a difficult fight.  He started the assault which seemed to be what the man was waiting for as he parried Itzal's attacks left and right.  He was on the defensive despite having a rapier, and Itzal realized why:  This guy knew the level difference and was clearly too low a level to inflict true damage.  However he was skilled with the blade and was able to fend Itzal off long enough....  Long enough for Domarus to appear?  Or another player?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The spy watched as his more experienced friend appeared to cover for him.  He nodded and rejoined Raven's side, taking a second to bow to her.  "Thank you for coming miss Raven.  I appreciate your assistance and guidance."  He turned to Hestia, his face neutral.  "Consistently Domarus explained to you, how your way would never work.  How he could unite the world and cleanse the corruption through his own methods.  You state how he'll just kill anyone in his path yet has he done so?  No.  The only ones he has killed have been guilds who use potions to create their own personal slaves for their greed and lustful desires.  A guild who kidnaps children and twists their minds into bloodthirsty assassins.  Has he not done everything in his power to avoid killing the two of you?  He could have dispatched of you easily Hestia long ago.  He has access to powerful assassins after all.  Killing is Domarus' last option.  So do not let your foul mouth taint him in that manner.  You are the only one who is discontent Embers.  He is uniting the guilds, one by one, so that we may finally work as one group to break through the front lines.  And soon that vision will be a reality.  While he is occupied at the moment, Itzal can attest to his guild's destruction.  Despite their trying to keep it up, the tanks, the dps players, and the lack of activity is simply tearing it at the seams.  And yet..  Domarus could unite them all.  Manipulating them for certain, but it's for their own safety as well as his rise.  Better to manipulate individuals then allow them to destroy each other after all."  He turned to Raven and kneeled, seeing her as a higher authority.  "What are your orders Raven?  Should I assist my comrade in the fight, stay by your side, or do you have another mission for me?"

@Hestia

I just glare at the enemy scout and cross my arms. Why don't you shut up and stop glorifying a idiot that will self-destruct the world he could build eventually. He is going to kill anybody who doesn't stand by him in some fashion or the other when the time comes. it doesn't matter what he has done now it is what he has told me he is willing to do in the future. I don't care if that was a threat or not. He still said that as a possibility and with such a possibility being open i will not stand for future murders occurring just like i won't stand for present ones. With that i will ask for you to get out of my way since i have no problems getting rid of the ears by tying you up like that deranged child he keeps around. I say in a calm tone of voice as i gaze towards the scout with disdain letting the association with Domarus sour my mood entirely as i hold onto my sword and shield ready ot fight as i glance towards my little sister. Don't get involved in a fight with me. You will kill yourself faster then you could kill me anyhow. Furthermore, if you strike me first that means i can fight in self-defense without any penalty to my cursor. I say in a serious tone of voice towards two players in front of me. Becoming a bit cold hearted within that moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven just looks to her bigger sister before looking away as she glances towards the spy with a nod of her head. I think your mission is over with along with Porvos. it is too late to stop her from blabbing anymore about Domarus anyhow. You can be dismissed along with familiar Porvos. If you want to stick around for possible protection of myself feel free to do so. Otherwise you are free to go for the meantime. Raven says in a gentle and kind tone of voice towards the spy. Not being phased by the behavior and taking such behavior in stride her figure while young having this sort of movement with it that is filled with confidence within her capabilities and her leadership possibilities.

The spy nodded, ignoring Hestia completely unphased by anything she said.  "Understood Raven.  Since you are ok with it I would like to stay by your side.  While Domarus would want you protected, I too don't wish to see any harm come to you.  Besides, I could contact someone who is a match for Hestia if you feel that is necessary."  He turned to Porvós who stared at the spy curiously.  "Porvós it would be best you return to Keres.  Should we tell her to move the shop or would that seem too suspicious to the outside world?"  the spy said, hoping they could keep to secrecy as long as possible.

Itzal continued to attack his opponent and soon switched tactics.  He began using the technique Soul Barrage and quickly gained the advantage.  The rapier was a fast weapon, but it couldn't block or else would be broken.  Thus his defense was limited to an all out offensive assault.  Itzal quickly disarmed the player who moved swiftly to the spy's side.  He was told to return to head quarters and nodded before entering stealth and leaving.  Itzal watched him the entire time.  He turned to Hestia.  "Put the sword and shield down Hestia.  That's not helping anyone."  He turned to Raven.  "Alright all I know is what Hestia told me, and she hasn't given me enough information.  It's clear that emotions are too high for a peaceful conversation, so I'm going to ask that you let us head elsewhere so that the two of us can talk."  He then turned to Hestia again, both a serious and pleading look in his eyes.  "Hestia.  I'm asking now both as your friend, and as your mentor.  Please.  Trust me.  Trust me one last time.  And be willing to hear me out."

@Hestia

At seeing the spy not budge i just frown and keeps my weapons in my hands ready to use them at any moments notice. Not trusting the spy at all, and having some doubts about my own baby sister and what she will do in this situation. I gaze into her eyes as i hear your voice and just nods my head. Not putting my weapons into my inventory but lowers them so they aren't in a battle ready stance immediately. You harm my little sister and i don't care friend or not. I say leaving that as a open hanging threat towards Itzal with a serious look with a cold fire burning in my eyes. Giving a look only a bigger sibling could give to people if they think there little siblings are getting messed with. One that promises pain for centuries to come that even there grandchildren's grandchildren will fear for millennia to come. With that i just wait where i am while my little sister leads you away to talk for one reason or the other. Keeping in mind that Domarus is probably close by if i spilled the beans about what occurred. I quickly take out a crystal that can take pictures and does so saving a image of the page within the journal to the crystal as i then put the image crystal into my inventory while holding onto the journal of Domarus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She gazes towards her sister and just nods her head knowing how things are going to go down in the future. That they weren't siblings anymore possibly just enemies on different sides of the war. Until she hears her sister speak to what she has been able to observe as the most trusted figure in her life within the game with such disdain if she got hurt? 'So she still cares about me?' She thinks not noticing herself smiling rather happily at the thought before she snaps back to reality. She nods her head towards Itzal and gestures for him to follow her where she leads Itzal a good bit away closer towards the perimeter of the treeline where any manner of mobs could be.

"Hestia, you know me better.  I would never, ever lay a hand against her.  I promise no harm will come to her with me around."  Itzal followed Raven to an area where they could talk privately.  When they reached it he stood there and...  Sat down on a log nearby with a very heavy sigh, placing a hand on his forehead.  "You know what happened back there is similar to these dark elves hatred against humans.  There's no reasoning behind it yet they hate humans.  Just as humans hate each other.  It's sad really."  He looked into Raven's eyes.  "No offense to your sister, but she is angry for a reason.  I can see it, there's truth in her eyes.  However I don't jump blindly in without knowing the full story.  Please tell me the details of what Domarus is doing, how he's doing it, and why.  Even more so, if you know anything about him, Domarus himself.  Please let me know.  You said what he's doing is wrong yet you believe the results are worth it.  You need to tell me as much as you can Raven.  Domarus may have influence, but so do I.  You're going to need to be very convincing."

The spy sat down opposite of Hestia, while his rapier wielding friend picked up his weapon and leaned against a tree between the two.  The spy pulled down his hood and revealed himself to be the same boy as before.  He looked at Hestia.  "You know what's interesting?  I could see doubt, uncertainty in Raven the last time we spoke.  I was worried she was going to leave Domarus.  Even sounded like it.  But when you said the things you did?  I've never seen her resolve so firm.  You helped Domarus sway her more than we ever could.  You've let your hatred for Domarus separate you and your sister beyond your understanding.  There is hope of course, as there always is.  But in the end you walk one of two paths:  You either make friends and allies and ignore the world around you.  Or you take the life of solitude and cut ties to anyone you care for to accomplish your goals.  Hate me if you want Hestia, but if you continue this path you'll only destroy yourself and everything you care about to bring Domarus down."

@Hestia

I glare at the spy and gets up holding onto my sword and points it at him with a glare of absolute hatred. You better shut up. before i make you shut up. Just wait around for your boss to get here so you can get out of here you stupid brat. I don't care what you have to say, and i won't ever. You're just one more thing i will have to deal with after i make Domarus fall to his knees in defeat. Nothing will stop me and i will make sure of that. I know Itzal will stand by me and not be swayed by that red headed prick. Even if Itzal tries to stop me. I know what will need to be done to get my results. I say with a glare and a rather hollow look within my eyes. As if a source of genuine goodness has been ripped out of the core of my being and left only a body filled with nothing but vengeance. At seeing my sister down the path she is had ripped any justice out of this crusade and just left only the bitterness and rage left to burn and try to consume what crosses my path.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks over towards her bigger sister's mentor and closest ally with a saddened look within her own eyes as she stares him in the eyes. her eyes being a mixture of set determination, and that of uncertainty and despair. I don't need to say anything to you best scout in Aincrad. Leader of the Celestial Ascendants. Future victim of a raid against your guild. I wonder if you will see it coming. She says with a calm smile on her face while she looks towards Itzal with a neutral look in her gaze. Figuring revealing the possible threat will be enough to get him to leave Domarus alone long enough for her sister to be alone when she plans to go in for attack do to her impatience about what is going to occur.  She puts her hands within the pockets of her outfit. One that is a black and red coloring scheme with the guild symbol blazing upon the back of it. Having a trench coat like design with shorts underneath along with a casual shirt. her hands being covered in wraps with the symbol of justice she had drawn as a child, but with thorns around the symbol. Along with the goggles she wore when she first met Domarus.

"You know, if you had prepared your sister for the corruption of the world instead of shielding her from it all, you could have had a better chance.  Because you didn't however, you lost her.  I'll be silent now, as I suspect you'll contemplate these words later.  And realize that we aren't evil.  That we're only human."  He smiled sadly and bowed his head, closing his eyes.  The rapier wielder also bowed his head solemnly. 

Itzal listened to Raven and knew what tactic she was playing at.  "So Fearx is planning to assault us?  Good to know.  I'll speak to Morgenstern later so we can prepare for that encounter.  For now though, you shouldn't ignore me Raven.  It's one thing to have someone sharing the truth with other people.  It's another to have a true detective upturning everything Domarus has to hide, and disabling each of his resources one by one.  If it was just Hestia against him he could overwhelm her with his allies and resources.  With me however, the end game will only be himself and his closest followers.  I don't want to fight you, but if that's the only way to go about it then so be it.  One thing I can tell however:"  He leaned in and looked into her eyes, understanding showing in his.  "You're not cold and calculating.  You aren't heartless.  You're hurt by what Hestia said.  I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong.  Right now I'm only stating facts.  Regardless of which side wins, It's my hope to bring the two of you back in peace.  You don't need to wear a mask around me Raven."

@Hestia

I grit my teeth at hearing his words and plunges my sword into the ground as i glare at the spy with a very angry look upon my face. I suggest you shut up right now. I can and will make you regret it. i say with a edge to every word that i say having been put on edge from everything. Just burning with unending fury at this point in time as i raise my shield and points to the jagged metal that resemble snake fangs. Your face goes there if you don't stop talking. You're really pushing the wrong buttons you brat. I say as i then sit back down and turns around from the brat while letting out a very sharp whistle to have my familiar land beside me and serve in protecting me by protecting my back from any sneak attacks that could occur from the less honorable rogues. I move my hand behind me and forces the sword out of the ground as i gaze forward with cold and uncaring blue eyes like those of the coldest of seas or the fiercest winter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww that was no fun you figured it out right away. She says jokingly at you realizing it was Fearx she was trying to describe right away. She then tilts her head and looks at you as she leans forward ever so slightly. You forget you are going against Domarus also so even if i tell you something about him or where anything is you would just use that against him when the time comes for you and Si-... hestia to strike at him. If i said anything why i would do that knowing such things would be used against him in the future. You're clearly not thinking all that well and think i am probably just a easy to manipulate child. Keep that underwraps. Don't need big bad Hestia to decide you are manipulating people. Don't want to end up like Domarus do we. She says with a smile. At being accused of being hurt she frowns and her entire facade shatters for that one second. Showing just a scared little girl before she quickly recovers as she looks you in the eyes. Why would i care what hestia thinks. She doesn't love me anyhow. She thinks i am too for gone to be saved. She says softly while looking away from you to hide the pain within her eyes. her lightning cheetah familiar zipping to her side to comfort her. She smiles softly and pets him gently along his form.

The spy looked at Hestia, clearly not afraid of her or death.  "Then you'd gain an orange cursor and achieve nothing.  If you kill me, I'm replaced.  If you hit me with your shield you receive the orange cursor for the day and I sit here like nothing happened.  You can't do anything Hestia.  And you know it.  If you kill Domarus there will be riots.  If you imprison him others will fight for his freedom.  If you make any move against him you only make Aincrad worse than it was before Domarus, and far worse than what would have happened if Domarus succeeded.  You would be seen as the villain.  And the fact that you are so desperate for me to shut up shows, that you know I'm right.  How powerless you are to stop us, or your sister.  Do you truly have it in you to fight her?  Imprison her?  Kill her?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not trying to manipulate you and you know it.  I'm simply trying to understand both sides.  And if I know what he's done then I'll know why he does it.  I'll know more about him as a person, not as a villain.  I was asking you first because you aren't filled with hatred.  You know things that Hestia could never explain to me because she is so consumed by anger against him.  I came asking for your side of the story.  Look into my eyes.  Ask anyone you'd like, including Domarus:  I can't bluff.  I can't hide.  And right now, I just want his side of the story.  To understand him as a human, not as an enemy.  It's not my intention to manipulate you, or use information against him in an underhanded manner.  That's not how I fight."  When she talked about Hestia he sighed.  "I don't know everything that's happened, but it seems to me that she doesn't mean what she says.  She's simply scared.  I'm not saying what she's done or said is right, but I also doubt she meant to say or do any of that.  Good intentions often have the opposite effect we intend.  Don't be too hard on her.  If she can move past her anger, then you will see your comforting sister again I promise."

@Hestia

I just glare at the spy with my mouth twisting into what would look like a snarl as if i would growl at him like some beast. I then take a deep and calming breathe before i look at the spy once more with a neutral look on my face with just cold fury burning in my eyes. She may be my sister yes, but if she sides with Domarus. No matter how much i will be breaking on the inside i will fight her to make her back down and to make sure that she isn't harmed by anyone else. I don't care who stands by Domarus nobody is stopping me as i far as i am concerned. Besides i know my little sister is still inside there. I know it isn't to late for me to get her out of that dark. I say towards the spy before i remember a certain little detail. When is the big boss man suppose to get here. it shouldn't take this long for him to get here since he has those corridor crystals. i say rather impatiently as my familiar nudges beside me to calm me down as i smile and pet his head lovingly and hugs him tightly with a soft and happy smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven looks towards you and then looks away turning her back towards you as you go to finish your little speech her familiar seemingly sparking and zapping at something in the air just in front of her over and over again. Hiding her tears by hiding her face as she looks towards the forests of the twenty third floor. Domarus...is a story of abuse, corruption, and the right intentions but doing it the wrong way. She says towards you each word said with emotion and said with full honesty. Saying what she believes might be a good way to go about talking with it. He was forced to watch horrific things as a child to see every dark and evil stained side of the world while other kids could be playing tag or laughing with friends. He learned how to lie and manipulate to survive while other kids learned to lie...rather horribly to try and get candy and love from parents. She says with a small and sad chuckle trying to put herself in his shoes and tears continuing to fall. her voice cracking up ever so slightly do to the crying. he met a girl named keres who decided to be his servant and ended up being a way to help him out every now and then. he decided people would just make mistakes and make things bad on their own. So he is going to take over and remove corruption from every corner while just being the monster he is killing off. She says towards you saying things from her perspective of what she would know. Raven wipers her tears away to look you in the eyes rather seriously. What he is doing is wrong. My sister isn't wrong about that and i don't blame her for hating him with all her heart. It's just that i see the way things are going and how successful it is going. That i think it is the only method that will work. She says honestly.

"And thus your hatred is stronger than your love of family.  Congrats Embers, you're no better than the rest of us."  When she complained about how Domarus wasn't here and was taking forever, the spy was about to reply when they heard:

"Corridor crystals are hard to forge, but when Keres managed her first I had her give it to Raven.  In case she was in danger she could use the corridor crystal to get out.  Sorry to have inconvenienced you Embers."  The spy moved from a sitting position to a kneeling position, but Domarus quickly dismissed that. 

"There's no need to kneel Clearance.  Calm down."  Domarus stood there in his Hopebreaker armor, his deep metalic voice special to the armor, causing the player to nod and stand up.  He turned to Hestia. 

"Raven is the only reason I'm tolerating you Embers.  Be grateful to her for that."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He seemed to finally have made Raven understand.  Itzal wasn't the type to use underhanded methods, nor was he going to use someone's personal history against them.  He was the type who would do confrontations honestly and securely.  Sure he was going to use his scouting skills to uncover much of his dark deeds, but he wasn't doing anything underhanded or dirty to do so.  Raven finally began to describe Domarus, how he was forced to watch terrible things at a young age.  Already Itzal's guesses were confirmed in that there was some form of scarring in this man's history.  How he had to focus on survival above living.  When she described how he had come to view others in general he nodded, understanding the philosophy well.  It actually fitted closely with the Templar view from Assassin's Creed.  She even started crying as she explained that he intended to save the world and kill the evil while being that evil himself.  That was different from the game.  That was real life.  A martyr.  She told him that she believed what he was doing was wrong, but that she believed it would work in the end.  Itzal was silent for a moment.  "I understand.  Thank you for clearing it up for me.  While I disagree that this will work in the end, it is certainly a method.  And yet, anyone who knowingly aids him will be caught in the same trap he is in:  By committing evil to slay evil, you are simply killing both parties, and leaving blood for others to spill.  Leaving the torch for others to pick up and burn.  It's not as simple as you make it out to be.  I'm not trying to convince you.  I just want you to know all the stakes.  All the facts, philosophies and the like...  Hestia doesn't hate you.  She doesn't want to hurt you.  Whatever happened in her own past is somehow linked to Domarus or something he did or does.  Something happened in her past that hurts her to the point where Domarus himself is a sore spot, and she just got pushed there too hard.  I'll try to find out for both of us, but until then don't be too harsh with her.  The best way to deal with anger, is kindness.  Pouring water over hot coals so to speak.  Ok?"

@Hestia

I glare at the spy and stands up dismissing all of my armor and just getting into some casual clothes as i walk on over and glares rather viciously. Why don't you just shut the f*** up you little annoyance. Why don't you stop acting like you know me. Like you know what i am thinking and how i feel about everything. Huh!? Why don't you just be a good little underling and for once in your insignificant life shut up! I don't care about your opinions, and i don't care to hear you continuously talk down to me like i am some child! And don't you even dare think about giving me some Sh** about how i am, or how you're right cause i DON'T CARE TO HEAR IT! I shout at the spy before flipping him the bird and walking back on over towards my familiar and sits down beside him and gently pets his head to slowly calm me down. Running my hand gently through his mane and fur as i take slow calming breathes until i hear the voice of the man that has been the one source for me wanting to break my no harming players rule. Took you long enough Domarus, and if you have corridor crystals why not start trying to figure out faster ways of producing them. It would really help out Jomei with the whole prison plan we have for sending people to prison who deserve it. I say as i cross my arms at my chest as i quickly re-equip all of my battle gear not trusting the man in front of me at all.

I roll my eyes ever so slightly at his last statement. Pleeeease. As if i need protection from you of all people. If i wanted i could kill you here and now and nobody besides that Keres girl would care about your death. It would just be another name on the wall and Aincrad would just be a little more safer. I say with disdain in my voice that i am not bothering to hide at all. The entire situation having destroyed any reservations i have had with my way of speech and the words i choose. So why don't you back off your little pedestal you put yourself on. As if you're some grand hero of Aincrad. Well guess what you're as much of a hero as that kid Zelrius was, and looked what happened to him. Murdered in a floor boss fight by another player. I say while giving a glare to the visor of the armored person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She just looks over towards the Celestial leaders and just shakes her head no. He already has a guild willing to team up with him. It is only a matter of time till they merge for the betterment of others. Like that guild sis talked about. The crimson blades merging with the Knights of Blood Oath. For the "betterment and protection of both parties." She says almost like trying to mock a overly official voice before she gazes into your eyes. Your guild is doomed to die sooner rather then later, and Sis' guild is barely that anymore. They have all become complacent with the idea of hanging around in their homes rather then helping others. What does that leave? Our guild, that crime guild, and nobody else as soon as those guardians join us. You have to realize the situation the guilds are in. Right? She says questioningly towards you while keeping her hands within her pockets while gazing into your eyes. As much as they call themselves family. They are slowly drifting apart with nobody trying to stop it.

Domarus looked over at Hestia, not even bothered with her anymore.  She was more childish now than ever.  If it weren't for the fact that Itzal was now a threat, he would have nothing to worry about at this point and just let her anger lead him into a trap.

"As per usual I have no need to answer to you Embers.  Though I am impressed:  You upgraded from a needy child to a whiny brat in puberty.  Congratulations.  And on the contrary Embers:  I already made an impact among much of Aincrad.  If I die, my followers stir up the biggest riots you've ever seen.  Not even the front liners could stop it and would crumble before the mass of players.  Even if you could, many would be slaughtered before the day is done.  While it's something I'd like to avoid, it's a good insurance to keep you from killing or imprisoning me."  This game was getting old and he was done with paying her any mind.  He looked at the two spies.

"You will be rewarded for this.  Go back home for now, I have this handled."  The two spies nodded and dashed into the forest, activating their stealth as they did so.

"I'll give your mentor a little time to talk with Raven.  Then I'll tell him how this will go, and the risks he's taking.  If you think that levels, might and 'justice' are everything when it comes to victory Embers then you're just as stupid as everyone else in the world.  Intelligence, strategy, plans and back up plans, sinkholes, traps.  Manipulation and deception.  Those who have all of that on their side hold the upper hand."

"Raven, nothing on this earth lasts forever.  No matter how much we want it to.  Guilds, alliances, victories, parties, peace, prosperity.  All of that fades or is ripped away from under us.  I work to keep my guild afloat despite how hopeless it is, but I understand that my guild won't last forever.  Do you know why we have advanced as far as we have?  Why we aren't extinct yet?  It's because humans learn from their mistakes.  We are slow learners for certain, but we do eventually learn.  And while Domarus can 'unite' the world and bring about a peace it would be short lived.  For you cannot erase wrath, or greed, or lust, or gluttony, or envy.  You can't remove human emotion and with emotions comes both the good and the bad.  Just as Domarus has schemes to take over for the better, so someone else will have a scheme to counter his or wreck havoc of their own.  You can't get past it.  And that's why, it's so important to look at what you are doing, how you are doing it.  Because when you can't fix the world around you, the best thing you can do is fix yourself, and what you do."  He heard voices and turned his head, activating reveal to see the two spies sneaking off into the forest, and Domarus in black armor talking with Hestia.  Who seemed enraged like hell.  "Domarus is here.  I hope you aren't upset at me for how I feel, nor for the fact that I will most likely be trying to reverse what Domarus has done.  And I ask that no matter what happens, we can still be friends.  I haven't known you for long, but I enjoyed the time while we had it,"  he said with a smile, as he offered to shake her hand.

@Hestia

I roll my eyes at Domarus and looks him in the eyes calming myself down in a instance realizing that this needs to be taken care of with a fine point rather then blunt hammers. Guess what i don't need to believe your lies. If people really cared that much about you then i would rather face the inevitable rather then let you continue to build up your supposed little support group. This is going to happen sooner rather then later you do know that right? Also with regards to your little manipulation strategy guess what everyone ever who had manipulated and controlled people. In the end got destroyed or found out which caused there destruction. Want me to start going through names? Any liar ever gets found out, Hitler manipulation a country ended with him killing himself when people turned against him. It doesn't matter if you think you can learn from others mistakes when it comes to their manipulations. You slip up every now and then which causes your downfall. I say towards the red head in a calm manner as i gaze directly into his eyes with a cold neutral look. With hidden rage just buried underneath. I cross my arms at my chest as i tap my foot on the ground. So it doesn't matter what you think at all. You're a future failure just like your father probably is if you think you can get away with what you're doing. I say with a small smirk knowing you can't touch me at all without getting a orange cursor. A failure since he decided to show his son all the atrocities in the world. Just like you're going to do to the innocent. Like you did with my sister. Show her the bad things in the world when she didn't need that yet.Just like you weren't ready to view every horror the world had to offer when you were younger. You're just like your father. I say towards you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks towards Itzal and then just looks away not knowing what to say at all in this regard. Just looking towards her mentor and seeing her sister be very angry as she puts her hands within her pockets. How can i see past all of that itzal? You see her just like i do now from where we are standing. She looks so angry. How can i approach that, and know that she thinks i am just like him? All i want is for her to love me, but i know that won't happen as i long as she sees me as the villain. She says softly while tearing up blinking more frequently then normal to try and fight back the tears that are threatening to spill out. I just want Ember to hold me like she did before we got trapped in this game. I miss her hugging me and holding me close to let me know everything is going to be okay like we did two years ago before we got trapped here.Back when we were simply just sisters, and not fighters. She says sadly as the tears start falling freely now as she wraps her arms around herself to hug herself.