[F1-PP] Enegery for a Mute {Neopolitan}

Sunova took another bite from her cheesecake, as she seemed to enjoy it. As she was eating her cheesecake with much enjoyment, as a piece of her cheesecake got on the side of her mouth. This made Sunova look like a real child around 13 years old, She, however, did not notice it at all. "Cheesecake Is so NICE, but nothing is better than chocolate. Don't you agree, Neo?" She said as she took another bite of her cake. As Neo did some hand gestures Sunova was already understanding what she meant, "No <Block> then, let's see what is there else that can help you, Oooh I know <Parry> It Reduces the final damage of the next successful attack against you by 50% and negates stun/paralysis effects of that attack." Sunova Explained in one tone, as she looked in a book she had with her. "I think you also should get <Battle Healing> While in combat, recover 1% per rank of your maximum HP, So it is really handy in combat because you don't heal fast inside combat." She said as she looked on another page of her notebook, writing something down here and then. Sunova was still in her very strategic way of speaking sounding really serious about everything now.

Then As Neo was still making hand gestures, pointing to them and then to the sealing, Sunova started to piece it together. "Level... We... Up. Aaah Yes, I know we need to get stronger, and there are a lot of quests around here so we can work together to get stronger. Always like to do things with other, True be told I don't do well if I'm alone... It's kind of a fear I have made for myself."  She said slowly looking down into her mug of coffee.  "Hey Neo, are you not Hungry your waffles are ready to be eaten." She said with a smile taking another bite from her cheesecake leaving once more a piece of cake on the side of her mouth.

Getting stronger is priority one, and itseems that Su and I have the same idea. Quests will likely be our best way to power level, though just going out and doing some combat would also work.

Su commented about chocolate, and Neo could only shake her hand. Chocolate was okay, but not the end all be all. Su also mentioned some skills Neo could take. Both sounded pretty good, and Neo just idly nodded her head. She didn't know which to take first, but figured she'd eventually have both. Su also commented about quests, and Neo was in full agreement. Then she realized she had yet to touch her waffles. She quickly and slightly ashamedly dug in. They were quite delicious and had a perfect balance of flavors.

This has been great, though like all distractions, they need to come to an end. A little bit more strategy and waffles certainly won't hurt though. We've been in here for a couple years now, I guess I can wait a little longer before really working ny way to the front.

Sunova was really enjoying herself with the cake she got, even though she looked small she still knew what to do and was really into the system of the game. It almost looked like Sunova belongs in the game, she knew almost everything of the game. But simply to put things She has always been like this, trying to find the happy times of something sad, Yes she could hide very easy and nobody would ever meet her, but she wanted to make the best of it by going out and finding what she needed to do. "Mmm, This is So nice. Almost forgot how nice it is here from time to time. Hey, Neo I know it sounds like I'm all expert on this but... well because I always have been hiding my true self from people." Sunova began to sound a bit down once she started to talk about it. "I Know you don't know it but I have been hiding my live for the longest time ever, the only people that know my true self, was my family. I was born with White hair and I have been called names because of that. Just because there was this story from the old times was about a witch with white hair, and most people in my town believed in this." Sunova sounded she was about to cry a bit.  "Well... and I have always been called names like ... 'Witch' or something like that. And now that I can't hide my hair so easily here I'm Just scared something like that is going to happen again." Sunova said as a small tear fell down her face, She clearly didn't like that she could hide that easy anymore, she was really standing out and all now that her real hair was showing,

" I always had a brown wick on, and... well people in my town forgot about my white hair, but one day ... someone pulled off my wick at a party and my white hair was shown again.... and after that party, I never saw my friends and the people on that party ever again." As she said this another tear falls down her face, She was really crying now, after so much fun and all, But it was just as she was. Sunova was a real emotional person, caring about her friends and scared of being lonely.

As Sunova dried her tears a bit, you could see her face was red because she cried. She then broke out into a smile of happiness and stood up, some tears were still falling from her cheek but as she stood she started to walk to Neo. Sunova then went and sit next to Neo, and out of nowhere she started to hug him and started out in a cry.  "Neo... I thank you... I REALLY THANKS YOU... FOR EVERYTHING YOU TODAY DID."  Sunova said with her tears in her eyes, still hugging Neo. It was really sad to see Sunova like this, She was always so happy and energetic but this was the complete opposite of her.

The food was great, and Neo felt happy, but suddenly Su begsn to look down. As she explained how she was treated in her village, Neo couldn't help but feel sad for her. Thankfully, Neo had been in a rather accepting family and new to get rid of friends that mocked her for her silence. It helped that her quirk was easy to hide so long as she stayed out of conversations with someone. As Su began to break down, Neo just placed her hand lightly on Su's shoulder and smiled gently.

I know you can't hear me, but there is no need to worry. Even if everyone else shuns you, I won't. I'll stick by your side. Even if we have to prove to everyone else that they're wrong for judging, I'll help as much as I can.

Su got up and Neo retracted her hand. She thought Su was going to leave, but instead she came and sat by Neo. She surprised Neo with a hug, which Neo returned after recovering from the shock. Though Su was sad, Neo would ensure it would only be temporary.

Sunova let's go of Neo and dries her tears, somehow the gave the feeling of being safe. Still, Sunova didn't how old she was but for sure Neo was older than her. Neo gave the feeling of a big sister and that made her feel happy a little bit more and more than that, she made her feel safe. drying her tears once more she looks up to Neo who she was sitting next to "Neo, You know... This feeling, if I'm around you, makes me feel safe, Like ... your some big sister to me" She said while her tears were completely gone now, and a small smile came on her face. 

Sunova then looked outside the sun itself already began to set down, and Sunova yawned a bit putting her hand in front of her mouth. "Eum... Seems like we have been talking pretty long already, maybe the best if we go to an inn and get some sleep. I will pay and... You know what I still have a bed in the room I rented in an inn so you can stay over with me. If you want of course" She said waving at the NPC that was walking around, as the NPC came Sunova paid the waitress. The waitress thanked Sunova and walked back to her spot in the shop. "The Inn where I'm staying in is not that far from here, It's right there." As she points to the other side of the street.

The moment was touching, but it eventually passed. Su had ended the hug and wore a smile that Neo mirrored back. Su yawned and Neo followed suit. The day had ended and the two hadn't noticed. Though it was a great time meeting, they both needed to grow and make their way forward if they hoped to meet together in real life. Su offered for Neo to stay in the inn she had a room in. Though the offer was generous, Neo shook her head no. Su was already kind enough to pay for the dessert and Neo didn't want to br a burden. She got up, bowed slightly with a smile. As she left the confectionary shop, she shot a quick message to Su.

Su,

Thank you for the great time, and it was kind of you to pay. I'll message you soon and we can start to work on making it to the front lines.

Your silent friend,

Neo

Though thw day seemed far, Neo looked forward to seeing Su in person when they were finally out of this death game.