[PP-F1] Breakeven (Ragdoll)

"Sorry!" came the voice of a woman, who had accidentally bumped into Shi. Before he could even say that it was no big deal, she was already rushing through the bustling crowds that covered the streets of the Town of Beginnings. Then another player, a young man who looked to be about the same age as he was, walked straight into him. After collecting himself, he too apologized. This was generally how maneuvering through the town went. It was packed with both low and high level players looking to enjoy the safety that was offered.

His eyes wandered through the horde, looking for anyone he may recognize. But there was nobody. A few feet away, he noticed a tall man with short, golden hair and mistook him for someone he had met just a few days prior. However, it was just another stranger. Shi's pace slowed as he began to search for an exit. He needed somewhere quiet where he could recollect himself. The packed roads were just not cutting it for him. An empty side alley was more his type, as odd as that may seem.

Quickly, he snuck out of the wave of people and entered a dimly lit alleyway. He stared in to get a better look at the few people that he could see. It was peaceful inside, as if all of the commotion outside couldn't enter. Shi appreciated it. He sat down against the stone wall to the right of him, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. Finally, he could think straight.

@Ragdoll

Ragdoll had been doing a bit of questing and training lately to make up for all the time that she had wasted sitting around so far. The one thing that never seemed to change in the game however was the hustle and bustle of the first floor with all of the players moving about and doing their business. Ragdoll had gotten used to the crowds mostly, but it was still nice to catch a break from all of the craze. Ragdoll had made her way into an alley out of the way of all the busy crowds. There she saw a dark haired player sitting against the wall for what seemed to be the same reason as Ragdoll. "Hi! Trying to get away from all the crowds huh? I'm in the same boat as you then. It's crazy out there!" Ragdoll said as she sat down next to the player.

@Shi

It was rather nice, sitting away from all of the busy people. It was as if they didn't exist at all.

Then he heard something unexpected from the right of him: a voice. One that seemed to be talking to him. His eyes opened and he cocked his head in the direction that it had come from. Sitting only inches away from Shi was a fairly young looking girl. For a moment, it had shocked the man. "Huh?" he stared, somewhat confused. The raven-haired player quickly came to his senses. "Right," he smiled lightly, "Welcome to the First Floor, I guess."

Shi stuck out his hand. "My name's Shi." He introduced himself, not wanting to be rude to the girl who was obviously looking for a conversation. It wasn't something that happened often, since most players who he'd run into kept only to themselves. "Nice to meet you."

For a second Ragdoll had thought that the player she had sat down next was just starting to take a nap by the way that he opened his eyes and turned. After he came to his senses, he said what Ragdoll thought was a joke about the first floor, which made her giggle a little bit with her big smile unchanging. "I hardly ever come down here honestly, so I can't really get used to it all that much!" Ragdoll said, spreading her legs out a little bit and stretching to get more comfy.

Ragdoll shook Shi's hand as he introduced himself before introducing herself right back. "Just call me Ragdoll, nice to meet you too!" Ragdoll exclaimed, following up by winking at Shi. He looked to be a couple years older than Ragdoll, but she could never really tell with this game. "So, what brings you to this dark alley?"

Edited by Ragdoll