[F7 - Shop] Tacet Cibum {Rank 9 Cook} - Closed

Black has ascended to the seventh floor after facing Gemini and decided to check out the rumors he had heard about a highly trafficked restaurant on the seventh floor. He admired the pine wood architecture as he explored the restaurant while bobbing his heads to the beat of a Samurai styled Lofi HipHop. He paused as he read the sign. "Tacet Cibum, where our toast is as golden as silence." Out of some unspoken cue, he cut the recording off to not disturb the silence, unaware of the foreboding context. As he looks back into the kitchen, it appeared to be a woman that looked like a cosplayer or someone who enjoyed expressive colors with her hair. 

"Hey, Good morning." A rough voice says as he waves a worn glove at woman. "I'm a new cook in the game. One of my first products was this Perfect +3LD Food item. These non-scaling buffs are beautiful. I'd like some more like these. The Garlic Bread looks like a winner. I'd like to buy it. I have six mats for you. " The brown skinned player said as he held the lollipop in the corner of his mouth and looked at the girl, expecting a response. 

-6 T1 Mats

@Neopolitan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo was in the middle of cooking more for Pinball's order when someone else walked in and introduced himself. She nodded to him and handed him the pieces of garlic bread. After they had left and she collected the payment, Neo went back to cook more items. Sadly, a couple had burned during the short exchange, so she wasn't quite perfect with what she did get. But, she was able to get a few more items that she could give to Pin. For how lazy he was being, she was at least able to get this order done pretty quickly.

Spoiler

ID: #106806
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect Item
LD: 3 - no additional items

ID: #106807
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Rare Item
LD: 11 - No additional items

ID: #106808
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare Item
LD: 17 - 1 additional items

ID: #106809
CD: 2 + 1 = 3- Salvage Craft
LD: 10 - no salvage

ID: #106810
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Uncommon item
LD: 15 - 1 additional items

ID: #106811
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Salvage Craft
LD - 3 - no salvage

ID: #106812
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Uncommon Item
LD: 7 - no additional items

Total:
1 T1 Perfect Dessert
3 T1 Rare Desserts
3 T1 Uncommon Desserts
+28 exp
-7 T1 Mats

10/15 on Pin's order

Ptolemy found himself on the seventh floor of Aincrad, particularly finding something to help him with a future quest. He was currently in a warm and homey restaurant that reminded him of a small cottage smack dab in the middle of a forest. Right, I need something for that familiar quest. He scanned the arrays of food lined up for the eye to see. Ptolemy scanned each of the goods before finally deciding to buy something luck based. "Having a good day?" He asked the shop owner with a cheerful smile. "I particularly want something that helps me with luck so the Golden Garlic bread seems like a good choice," he explained. "So I'll be buying that, thank you. I'll be paying in Col too by the way. Thank you once again."

-800 Col

@Neopolitan

Neo was once again toiling herself with cooking as quickly as she could in preparation to help the priests out on the thirteenth floor when she got another customer. Though it was nice to be this busy, she was needing to finish Pinball's order still. As it stood, she was able to make sure that she could have some spares to give away while still finishing off Pin's order. SIlently cursing at his laziness once more, Neo managed to almost complete the order she was given. As much as it was a nice thing to give bulk discounts, she honestly thought about making buying in bulk harder to do. It meant she couldn't get to any other orders for the time being.

Spoiler

ID: #106987
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Uncommon Item
LD: 14 - 1 additional item

ID: #106988
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect Item
LD: 4 - No additional items

ID: #106990
LD: 6 - no additional items

ID: #106991
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - Uncommon Item
LD: 19 - 2 additional items

ID: #106992
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect item

ID: #106993
LD - 8 - no additional items

ID: #106994

Total:
5 T1 Perfect Dessert
5 T1 Uncommon Desserts
2 T2 Uncommon Meals
+41 exp
-6 T1 Mats
-1 T2 Mat

Pin order progress 10/15 (I made Desserts not meals :( )

Another day, another cooking session. It was as productive ass she could make it and managed to get a few things out of it. She was unable to get the order finished, but was still getting a few good things to back it up. Hopefully she could get to the event soon and bring as many items as she could with her. There was plenty for her to do, but she needed to fulfill orders first. Even if they could make it themselves, the business was nice to have. She had been getting more of it recently, so it was good to be able to craft for others and not just herself.

Spoiler

ID: #107023

ID: #107024
LD: 15 - 1 additional item

ID: #107025
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - Salvage Craft
LD: 14 - salvaged

ID: #107026
LD: 18 - salvaged

ID: #107027
LD: 6 - no additional items

ID: #107028
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Salvage Craft
LD - 16 - salvaged

ID: #107031
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - salvage craft
LD: 11 - salvaged

Total:
2 T2 Uncommon Meals
2 T2 Perfect Meals
+22 exp
-3 T2 mats

Pinball's order 12/15

Kyoto walks into the store of Neopolitan. This the first time he’s ever seen her nor even speak to her. Everyone mention that she cant hear so he’s hoping the sign language he learn in school pays off as he still expected her to read his lips. If anything he did write down what he is looking for. As he walked up to her front desk he gives her a salute and ask. “I’m looking for something that can boost my looting.” As he look around and see’s some Golden Garlic Bread. “This looks good.” As he lays down the 800 Col on the counter.

(-800 Col)

Neo continued to cook in her shop as she got yet another player come in and purchase some more of her garlic bread. It seemed that is was actually a rather popular item for her to sell to others. Hopefully she would have the chance to make more of it in the future. There was no telling how much she could actually use it for, but it was likely that she could make sure to stock up once Pinball's massive order was complete. Realizing some things may be burning, she hurried back to the kitchen after taking the payment and finished up what hadn't been ruined. She really needed to find a better way to work the two together.

Spoiler

ID: #107173
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - Uncommon Item
LD: 11 - no additional items

ID: #107174
LD: 1 - no additional items

ID: #107175

ID: #107176
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Fail
LD: N/A

ID: #107177
LD: 7 - no salvage

ID: #1070179
LD - 17 - 1 additional item

ID: #107180
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - uncommon item

Total:
3 T2 Uncommon Meals
2 T2 Rare Meals
+19 exp
-6 T2 mats

Pinball's order: 14/15

Neo finally got herself a break from crafting for others, and decided to spend it as effectively as possible. The first meal she made was just right for the last one she needed to Pinball's massive order. She decided that with the rest of her energy she felt like making meals for the next raid. There wasn't much there that she could actually use, but it was going to be plenty for now. Though she didn't know when the next raid would be, she hoped that it would be enough time to make everything she needed. Perhaps she could try to help out that Black fellow. He seemed to be trying his best to become a better chef, though she had never really gone to visit his shop.

Spoiler

ID: #107208

ID: #107209

ID: #107210
LD: 15 - salvaged

ID: #107211
LD: 15 - 1 additional item

ID: #107212

ID: #107213
LD - 3 - no additional items

ID: #107214
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - uncommon item

Total:
3 T3 Uncommon Meals
2 T3 Perfect Meals
1 T2 Rare Meals
+31 exp
-1 T2 mat
-4 T3 mats

Pin's order is complete, I apologize to the PST doing my eval

• 1 month later...

Pinball entered the shop, having been a bit later than he thought he'd be to pick up his order. It was a large order, though, and he figured he'd give Neo as much time as he could. He knew what it was like to work against a deadline, and Pinball was not a fan, especially when it came to working orders in his shop - it was one of the reasons he had given all that up in the first place. Pinball waved a bit to the silent girl. "H-hey," he said meekly, walking up to the counter. "Is my uhh... order ready?
His face lit up when he received the items. "Oh! Thank you so much!" He practically bounced on his feet before realizing he was acting weird and told himself to stop. "Ahh, thank you," he said again, a wide smile on his face. He turned on his way. I won't bother her for long. He waved as he left the shop, still smiling. "I really appreciate it!" And with that, he closed the door behind him. 

-Received Pinball's Order 
((I already wrote the stuff down lol tysm)) 

Neo was waiting for some orders to come in, but none did. So to keep herself busy, she decided to restock her stores a little bit more. The most recent event had taken a bit out of them, but she still had far more things than she needed. As she cooked, she looked at dismay towards all of her failed attempts. There wasn't much for her to actually put on the shelves. Instead she decided to try and make reparations by bundling them up as little vanity items for people to take as goodies. Nothing else she could think to do with them.

Spoiler

ID: #109023
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Critical failure
LD: 15 - N/A

ID: #109024
LD: 17 - 1 additional item

ID: #109025
LD: 9 - no additional items

ID: #109026

ID: #109027
LD: 20 - 2 additional items

ID: #109028
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Critical Failure
LD - 3 - N/A

ID: #109029
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Critical Failure
LD: 20 - N/A

Total:
6 T1 Uncommon Snacks
2 T1 Perfect Snacks
+20 exp
-7 T1 mats

It was another day, and Neo couldn't seem to actually make much of anything useful. She was hoping that she could make some good items for the front liners to have in the next raid, but they didn't seem to be coming along that quickly. What was happening instead was that she just kept getting these items that gave almost nothing to those who would be eating it. Disappointed in her results, Neo displayed what she could and tossed out the rest of the items. No point keeping things that she wasn't going to use. That would just be hypocrisy.

Spoiler

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ID: #109318

ID: #109319
LD: 1 - no salvage

ID: #109320
LD: 4 - no additional items

ID: #109321
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - uncommon item
LD: 12 - no additional item

ID: #109322
LD: 9 - no additional items

ID: #109323
LD - 17 - salvaged

ID: #109029
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Uncommon Items
LD: 13 - 1 additional item

Total:
6 T3 Uncommon Meals
+19 exp
-6 T1 mats

• 3 weeks later...

Shield checked his directory and double checked it, making his way from the floor 7 arrival point. Navigating by the map to the desired shop, he finally found himself in front of Neo's restaurant. Stepping inside, he waved to the shopkeep, making his way briskly over to her. "Good to see you, Neo. I've got a fairly large order." He looked over the current stock and nodded. "It looks like you have some of it already made. I'd like to take the Iron Infused Steaks and Golden Garlic Breads that you have in stock and request an additional 3 made of each. I'll go ahead and pay for the full order, take what is ready now, and then return when the rest is finished. Is that acceptable?" Shield already had a transfer window open and sent the necessary materials over to Neo. She would be needing them either way, after all.

Shield's Order

Spoiler

5 x T1 Golden Garlic Bread

-51 T1 Materials [2x9 - In Stock, 3x11 - Requested]

5 x T3 Iron Infused Steak

-51 T3 Materials [2x9 - In Stock, 3x11 - Requested]

Neo was waiting in her shop, hoping to get more orders. But thankfully, there was one right around the corner. Shield walked in and was taking some stuff off of her hands. She wasn't as in stock as she was hoping, but it was what she had on hand. Nodding, Neo pointed towards the discount sign to make sure that he knew he was getting a bulk order in. She was hoping that having something like that would help her get more business. There wasn't that much in terms of repeat business but perhaps she could condition players to having regular access to these buffs. Not wanting to waste any more time, Neo quickly went about and made some mroe items to have ready for Shield as soon as she could.

Spoiler

ID: #110146

ID: #110147
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Uncommon item
LD: 5 - no additional items

ID: #110148

ID: #110149
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - perfect item
LD: 10 - no additional items

ID: #110150
LD: 19 - salvaged

ID: #110151
LD - 16 - 1 additional item

ID: #110152
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Salvcage Craft
LD: 7 - no salvage

Total:
3 T1 Uncommon Snacks
2 T1 Rare Snacks
1 T1 Perfect Snack
+25 exp
-5 T1 mats

Shield's Order Progress:

3/3 Golden Garlic Bread (from stuff that hasn't gone through evaluations yet apparently)

0/3 Iron-infused steaks

It was once again time. Time to head out to get some materials and items. She did wanted to make her new build, but it relied on unqiue enchamntents, and for that, she needed to get unidentified gear. And to make her farming as efficient as possible, buffs was a great thing to have. She had found out a way to make this go very smooth. After the event and boss raid, she had sent a message to Baldur and asked if he wanted to join. That he wanted. She wanted to talk to him to so yeah, two birds with one rock.

As she enters the Tacet Cibum, she see Neo, the cook. She walks up to her and looks thru whats in stock. Most of what she wants is int stock. But she have to place order on some stuff. ‘’Neo, I would like these. And these you don’t have in stock but I would appreciate if you could make some. I will pay in col since I need the mats to prepare for the boss raid when its up.''

-Hummus dipp x3
-Spincah-articjoke dip x3
-Golden garlic bread x3
-perfect Prosperity (any tier) x3
-rare protein (any tier) x3

Edited by Zandra

@Zandra price calculation:

Spoiler

Hummus dip x3 (in stock rare: 600 * 3 = 1800 Col)
Spinach-Artichoke dip x3 (in stock rare (last one is already crafted, just not evaluated): 600 * 3 = 1800 Col)
Golden Garlic Bread x3 (out of stock perfect: 2700 * 3 = 8100 Col)
prosperity x3 (perfect request: 2700 * 3 = 8100 Col)
protein x3 (rare request: 1200 * 3 = 3600 Col)

Subtotal: 23,400 Col
Bulk purchase discount (10%): -2,340 Col
Total: 21,060 Col

Neo was busy making what she could for Shield to use when another high level player walked into her shop. It was nice to be finally getting some business, even if it was starting to put quite the workload on her. Writing down the final price of the player's order on her pad of paper, Neo went to work quickly. Deciding to take the potion another customer had given her, Neo quickly got as much as she could done. She sent a message to Shield and let him know that his order was just about ready, only needed to cool down a little bit before she could pass it over the counter. It was something to do with this weird little glitch she found, or perhaps it was actually intended to prevent people getting burnt from freshly made consumables.

Rolls:

Spoiler

(Crafter's respite used)

ID: #110203
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - critical failure
LD: 10 - N/A

ID: #110204
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Rare item
LD: 12 - no additional items

Rank Up!

ID: #110205
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare Item
LD: 1 - no additional items

ID: #110206
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - rare item
LD: 5 - no additional items

ID: #110207
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Rare item
LD: 2 - no additional items

ID: #110208
LD - 12 - no additional items

ID: #110209
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare item
LD: 18 - 2 additional items

ID: #110210
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Rare item

ID: #110211
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - Uncommon item

ID: #110212
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Rare item
LD: 14 - 1 additional items

ID: #110213

ID: #110214

ID: #110215
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect item

(switched to snacks here)

ID: #110216
LD - 20 - salvaged

ID: #110217
LD: 1 - no salvage

ID: #110218
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - uncommon item

Total:
1 T1 Uncommon Snack
2 T3 Uncommon meals
10 T3 rare meals
3 T3 perfect meals

+73 exp
-2 T1 mats
-13 T3 mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

@Shield: (order complete, evals will be sent in tomorrow)
3/3 Golden Garlic Bread
3/3 Iron infused steaks

Zandra's:
3/3 Hummus dip
3/3 Spinach-artichoke dip
0/3 Golden garlic bread
0/3 prosperity
3/3 protein

Neo wanted to make sure that she could keep satisfying her customers. After Shield picked up his order, she made sure to go through and weed out any of the stuff taht she didn't want to be selling any more. There were several items that had gone stale since she had last checked. Once that had been dealt with, Neo quickly went through and did her best to try and make more of the items for Zandra. she seemed familiar, but Neo couldn't quite place her hand on it. Memories of somewhere with lots of sand were coming to mind, but maybe it was someone else. Regardless, she made no satisfactory progress on the order, so Neo had to scrap a bunch of ingredients and hope that she could reuse them.

Spoiler

ID: #110506

ID: #110507
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare item
LD: 20 - 2 additional items

Rank Up!

ID: #110508
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - uncommon Item
LD: 17 - 1 additional items

ID: #110509
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - fail
LD: 4 - N/A

ID: #110510

ID: #110511
LD - 17 - 1 additional items

ID: #110512

ID: #110513
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - Salvage craft
LD: 13 - salvaged

Total:
8 T1 Uncommon Snacks
3 T1 Rare Snacks

+23 exp
-7 T1 mats

Neo grabbed her new tool and began to work on more of the orders for Zandra. It was still slow going, and Neo was being very picky with what she chose to actually give to someone. Her standards were much higher when she was giving the items specifically to a person rather than just making stuff to place inside of her shop. There was good reason for it to. Good food meant better word of mouth, which meant that there would be better service for her to have. And the more customers she had, the better she would be able to make sure that she could keep the front lines as buffed up as possible.

Spoiler

ID: #110563
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - fail
LD: 18 - N/A

ID: #110564
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - salvage craft

ID: #110565

ID: #110566
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - salvage craft

ID: #110567
LD: 12 - salvaged

ID: #110568
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Fail
LD: 9 - N/A

ID: #110569

ID: #110570
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - Salvage craft
LD: 19 - salvaged

Total:
2 T1 Uncommon Snacks
1 T1 Perfect Snack

+37 exp
-4 T1 mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

Zandra's:
3/3 Hummus dip
1/3 Golden garlic bread
0/3 prosperity
3/3 protein

With the new relalese of floor twentyfour there have also been the release of a new patch, including new loots avalible from killing mobs. Zandra had found this loot table and immediately when she saw it she decided that she didn’t wanted to wait for her full order to be complete. As long as the accuracy and loot die food was done she would be satisfied. The col increase would be nice, but not that she was in need for it anyway. She entered the shop. ‘’Hello Neo, Im in a bit hurry, is it ok I pick up what you have done of the order so far?’’ she picked it up,transferred the col and left. ‘’Byebye.’’

Spoiler

Sent:
35,000col

Received:
3/3 Hummus dip
1/3 Golden garlic bread
0/3 prosperity
3/3 protein

So this was shopping huh? Jinx didn't like it, there was far too much that could go wrong...Yet she'd made a deal with her friend. He needed to gather col, and he was offering her free food in exchange so...Following the very specific directions the girl had been given (Least she get lost...again!), she managed to find Tacet Cibum, the store that she'd been told to place the order in. According to Stryder, the owner Neo, wasn't huge on conversation. So instead of panicking if she just stared at her, she would place the order, give her the instructions she'd been given, and head back to the teleporter...or get lost if Jinx knew herself.

She walked up to the counter and give the girl a slight bow "Greetings, I would like to place an order" She paused, bringing up a message that had the request very clearly written on it "A tier 1 Perfect Consumable with 3 Prosperity please. However, i'd like it if you could contact someone else about picking it up? I'm ordering it for Stryder, my guild leader. Thank you" She that, the girl placed the price she was paying, 11 Tier 1 materials onto the counter and left the store. 

Order: Tier 1 Perfect with 3 Prosperity

Cost: 11 Tier 1 Materials (Sent)

Neo was doing her best at the moment, and noticed that Zandra had returned already to pick up some of her order. Letting her take what Neo had already made, Neo returned to try and make as much as possible before her customer got to irritated. While doing that, she was interrupted, and subsequently burned an item, by yet another customer. They had a single item order, but that was nothing for Neo after taking on two large orders at once. Perhaps she should lower prices a little bit if demand stayed so high. Or maybe she should raise them, she had never paid that much attention in economics. Heading back into her shop, Neo did her best to make sure that she could finish up her orders quickly.

Spoiler

ID: #110760
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - rare item

ID: #110761
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - rare item
LD: 17 - 1 additional item

ID: #110762
LD: 14 - 1 additional items

ID: #110763