[F7 - Shop] Tacet Cibum {Rank 9 Cook} - Closed

On the seventh floor in the settlement of Deepedge lies a restaurant made from pinewood slats. It's a little off the main road, but still in sight from it. Hanging from the outside is a sign that reads, "Tacet Cibum, where our toast is as golden as silence". Inside is a comfy interior with wooden tables and chairs and a fireplace blazing in the corner. The room traps the heat well and leaves a nice pine scent lingering in the serving area. Toiling in the kitchen is a pink-and-brown haired girl who offers no conversation, only delicious food served with a smile. At the ordering counter, there is a sheet of paper for communication or orders to-go.

Specials:

Spoiler

GUILD BONUS: If you are a member of the Garnet Rangers, get a free uncommon with an order of a rare or a free uncommon OR rare with the order of a perfect item (Item must be the same type and tier as at least one item you are ordering if it is not in stock. Item must be in stock if ordering only from current stock). 

BULK PRICING: Every 10 items ordered gives a 10% discount on your purchase, up to a maximum of 30%.

CRAFTER'S RESPITE BONUS: A 5% discount will be added if you supply a crafter's respite with orders of more than 15 items.

Prices (I can give you a quote if you would prefer me to calculate the price):

Spoiler

All materials must be of the same tier as the item you are purchasing.

General: (Use request prices for out of stock general items. I try to keep them stocked, but perfects are hard to come by)

• Uncommon: 1 Mats or 300*tier Col
  • Rare: 2 Mats or 600*tier Col
  • Perfect: 4 Mats or 1200*tier Col

Requests:

• Uncommon: 2 Mats or 600*tier Col
  • Rare: 4 Mats or 1200*tier Col
  • Perfect: 6 Mats or 1800*tier Col

Raid packs: (This section will be formatted properly at a later time, I'm just adding it now while I'm thinking of it)

These are special packs of items that guarantee having buffs at the raid. Though I will be freely distributing items like these at the raid, those who did not purchase a pack will get them as first come first serve. Proteins are a free add-on, but must declared as a part of your order. Raid packs may also be ordered for a labyrinth guardian thread, please pick those up at the shop

Basic Package: 5 mats or 1500 Col

Spoiler
  • Hummus Dip (+2 ACC)
  • Spinach-Artichoke Dip (+2 EVA)
  • OPTIONAL: Tofu Burger (Protein 2)

Full package: 10 mats or 3000 col

Spoiler
  • Hummus Dip (+2 ACC)
  • Spinach-Artichoke Dip (+2 EVA)
  • Small fruit Salad (Antioxidants)
  • Probiotics (name varies by tier); pay in your tier of mats or add 300 col for every tier above 1 you are
  • OPTIONAL: Tofu Burger (Protein 2)

General Items:

Spoiler

These items are the general stock, what is made when there is nothing else to be made.

Uncommon

Spoiler

Golden Toast: (96 In Stock)

• Snack
  • Tier: N/A
  • +1 LD
  • A well toasted piece of bread to remind one of a cozy and quick breakfast. Tastes good with a fair crunch to it.

Ranch Dip: (0 in stock)

• Snack
  • +1 evasion
  • a simple ranch dip, good for dipping vegetables into

Bean Dip: (0 in stock)

• Snack
  • +1 ACC
  • A bean dip made from pinto beans, goes great with tortilla chips

A boiled potato (46 in stock)

• Meal
  • Tier: 3
  • +45 Over-health (uncommon)
  • A potato boiled and ready to eat. Not much flavor but helps that little bit more

A boiled potato (18 in stock)

• Meal
  • Tier: 2
  • +30 Over-health (uncommon)
  • A potato boiled and ready to eat. Not much flavor but helps that little bit more

Tofu patty (6 i nstock)

• Meal
  • Protein 1
  • Just a tofu patty. Don't want those buns getting soggy.

Rare

Spoiler

Golden Cheesy Bread: (0 In Stock)

• Snack
  • +2 LD
  • A finely toasted piece of bread topped with melted cheese. The bread is crunchy, yet offset with the soft cheese. 

Spinach-Artichoke Dip: (3 in stock)

• Snack
  • +2 evasion
  • A well made spinach and artichoke dip, great for use with all manner of chips

Hummus Dip: (2 in stock)

• Snack
  • +2 ACC
  • A hummus dip, made from garbanzo beans. Goes great with just about anything.

Tofu burger (18 in stock)

• Meal
  • Protein 2
  • A small tofu burger meant to work as an excellent vegetarian protein substitute.

Perfect

Spoiler

Golden Garlic Bread: (10 In Stock)

• Snack
  • +3 LD
  • A perfectly toasted piece of garlic bread. Tastes delicious and has just the right amount of crunch to it

Small fruit Salad: (1 in stock)

• Snack
  • Antioxidants
  • A small fruit salad in a cup comprised of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and cherries

Small Miso Soup: (2 in stock)

• Snack
  • Tier: 1
  • Probiotics 3
  • A small bowl of miso soup, good for protecting you against the wear and tear of a fight.

Miso Soup: (3 in stock)

• Snack
  • Probiotics 3
  • A bowl of steaming hot miso soup, good for flushing toxins out of your system and regulating body temperature.

Iron-Fortified Salmon (1 in stock):

• Meal
  • Tier: 2
  • +30 MIT
  • A salmon filet fortified with extra iron.

Iron-Infused Steak (8 in stock):

• Meal
  • +45 MIT
  • A delicious steak fortified with extra iron.

Baked potato with green onions (0 in stock):

• Meal
  • Over-Health 3 (+135 Max HP for one thread)
  • A steaming potato topped with green onions. Sure to rejuvenate you to go the extra mile.

Glorious Toast (0 in stock)

• Meal
  • Tier: 1
  • Ambition 1
  • A plate of French toast. Such a bold move when you eat this much for breakfast.

Raid Reserves:

Spoiler

Anything reserved by players for a raid will go here. Items will be available upon my first post in a raid.

• Basic Packages:
  • Basic Packages w/ protein:
  • Full packages:
  • Full packages w/ protein:

Pickups:

Spoiler

Any orders waiting for pickup will go here

@tricolor_mina

Spoiler

Name: Ranch Dip
Roll ID: [123807] [123821]
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements: +1 eva
Description: a simple ranch dip, good for dipping vegetables into

Name: Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Roll ID: [123813A] [123813B]
Roll Result: 10(16)
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +2 eva
Description: A well made spinach and artichoke dip, great for use with all manner of chips.

Name: Hummus Dip
Roll ID: [123814A] [123814B]
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 acc
Description: A hummus dip, made from garbanzo beans. Goes great with just about anything.

Name: Herb Butter Bread
Roll ID: [123808A] [123808B] [123824]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Prosperity 3
Description: A perfectly toasted piece of bread with an herb butter spread on top.

Name: Energizing Smoothie
Roll ID: [123810] [123812]
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Vitality 2
Description: A perfectly toasted piece of bread with an herb butter spread on top.

Name: Baked Potato
Roll ID: [123935A] [123935B] [123935C]
Item Type: Meal
Enhancements: OH 3 (+45 max Health for the thread)
Description: It's a baked potato. Butter is available on request when served.

Name: Iron-Infused Chicken
Roll ID: [123936A] [123936B] [123936C]
Item Type: Meal
Enhancements: MIT 3 (+15 MIT for the thread)
Description: A simple meat, but quite fortifying.

Profession Info:

Spoiler

Rank 9
CD:
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [5-7] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [8-10] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [11-12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

LD:
    [1-9] = No additional items.

[10-15] = Yields 1 additional item.
    [16-20] = Yields 2 additional items.

Exp: 2580 / 5120 to rank 10

Craftable items: Snacks, Desserts, Meals, feasts
Highest available tier: 3 (can craft up to 9 as it gets unlocked)
Crafts per day: 11 (10 [Base] + 1 [Extended Workshop])

Gear: Hestia's Flame (+1 CD), Custom Ambition tool (+2 exp per craft), housing buff (+2 exp per craft)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was her first day open, and Neo didn't want to already be turning away customers. She debated over what she would make first, but then remembered her restaurant's slogan.

Toast as golden as silence, let's see if my cooking skills can actually fulfill that

Neo grabbed some bread and fired up the oven. She seasoned the bread a little and added garlic to one of them after some deliberation.

One thing of simple toast, and another one of garlic bread. This should certainly go over nicely.

She put the two into the oven and waited patiently. After some time, she pulled them out. They were as golden as she could hope. She plated them up and put them into the store, ready for orders now.

Craft attempts:

Spoiler

Craft 1: T1 Snack

• CD: 12 - Perfect Item
  • LD: 9 - No additional items

Craft 2: T1 Snack

• CD: 10 - Uncommon Item
  • LD: 4 - No Additional item

-2 T1 mats

+11 Exp

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

1x golden toast

1x golden garlic bread

Edited by Neopolitan

Another day had dawned and though Neo hadn't gotten any customers yet, she wasn't down. It was likely just get lack of inventory they was turning customers away. She decided to keep working at it and get more items. Wanting to vary on her theme, Neo started to work on some cheesy bread. She grabbed some bread and cheese and threw it in the oven. After waiting a while, she realized she never turned on the oven. After taking out the bread and letting the oven heat, Neo put the bread back in and let it toast. She pulled it out and admired her work. It had once again turned out splendidly. She played it up and put it in the display window, ready for customers.

Crafy attempts:

Spoiler

Craft 1: T1 snack

Roll ID: #101713

CD: 7 - fail

LD: 17 - salvage

2 exp for salvage

Craft 2: T1 snack

Roll ID: #101715

CD: 11 - rare

LD: 8 - no additional item

5 exp for rare

-1 T1 material

+7 exp

Crafted Items:

Spoiler

1x Golden cheesy bread

Edited by Neopolitan

Really liking how her cheesy bread turned out, Neo decided to tty and make more of it. She grabbed more bread and cheese and put it in the oven, making sure it was on this time. She waited for a minute, hoping a customer would pop in and interrupt her, and then went to check on the bread. One of the slices was done perfectly, and was so big Neo cut it into two pieces after pulling it out. When she pulled out the other one though, the cheese hasn't melted yet. She put it back in and hoped it would melt quickly.

She forgot about it until she smelled something burnt. Riding back to the oven, she cleared the smoke and brought out the now ruined piece of cheesy bread.

At least I still got two pieces today, I sure hope someone does come by soon though.

Crafting attempts:

Spoiler

Craft 1:

Roll ID: #101739

CD: 11 - Rare

LD: 19 - Yields 1 additional item

+5 exp

Rank Up!

Craft 2:

Roll ID: #101740

CD: 7- salvage

LD: 17 - salvaged

+2 exp

Craft 3:

Roll ID: #101741

LD: 5 - salvage

CD: 3 - no salvage

+2 exp

Crafted items:

Spoiler

2x golden cheesy bread

Edited by Neopolitan

(OOC: apparently I had some server issues submitting my text, so here it is a bit late)

Neo still hadn't gotten any customers, but she wasn't discouraged. She decided to just keep making more food until people came.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're all just going to other places where player's are much higher rank or offer better prices. I really should look at other player's shops to help make mine better.

She thought about trying out something new, but decided she would rather perfect the items she had already learned how to make. She grabbed a few more pieces of bread and put some toppings on them. She put them in the preheated oven and went back to working the counter. She got distracted thinking about her future when she smelled smoke. The bread was burning. She tried to save what she could, but most of the bread just crumbled into ashes when she tried to get them out of the oven, she did manage to save a couple pieces though.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #101966

CD: 7 - salvageable

LD: 19 - successful salvage

Roll ID: #101967

CD: 8 - salvageable

LD: 2 - failed salvage

Roll ID: #101968

CD: 2 - fail

LD: 1

-2 mats

+5 exp

Edited by Neopolitan

A new day, a new dawn, and Neo was still yet to have any customers. Though she began to harbor doubts about whether or not she would ever get customers, Neo didn't doubt that opening this restaurant was a good idea.

It's a nice distraction from all of the busy work, and I still get some use out of it. Speaking of which, I think it would be a good idea to make something for my own use. I've got some basic in-stock stuff, but I should make a couple things for me and my friends to make. If I don't have any service, no sense putting these materials to waste right?

Neo decided it was time to switch things up. After her last incident with the oven, she didn't want to smoke up the kitchen again. She went quite simple and tried to make a ranch dip. On her first try, she made too much, and put them into two smaller containers. Wanting to try and spice things up, Neo attempted to make a spinach-artichoke dip. Sadly, she was unable o get the consistency right, and the dip was far too wet for anyone to effectively use.

Spoiler

Craft #1:

Roll ID: #102091

CD: 10 - Uncommon Item

LD: 19 - 1 Additional item

Craft #2:

Roll ID: #102092

CD: 5 - Salvageable

LD: 8 - Failed Salvage

Craft #3:

Roll ID: #102093

CD: 4 - Fail

-3 T1 mats

+6 exp

2 Uncommon T1 Snacks (must be identical)

Edited by Neopolitan

As Neo continues to lament about her lack of customers, she decides to try her hand at making more dips. She readies al the materials and tries to make one giant batch of hummus. Once again, she runs into issues with consistency. And though she wasted many materials, she manages to extract some and make a good sized portion out of the remains. She place sit onto the counter of her shop, hoping that customers will come soon. Unless she wanted to go out and get more ingredients, Neo wasn't going to be able to make any more food for the time being.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #102125

CD: 1 - Critical Fail

Roll ID: #102126

CD: 11 - Rare item

LD: 8 - No extra items

Roll ID: #102127

CD: 6 - Salvageable

LD: 8 - Failed to salvage

Roll ID: #102128

CD: 2 - Fail

+9 EXP - Rank Up!

-4 T1 mats

Edited by Neopolitan
  • 2 weeks later...

Neo had just gotten several materials from a friendly merchant and wanted to put them to good use. She decided to try and make some meals, figuring those would have the better buffs. Going for two different plans, Neo began to prep them. She wasn't prepared for all the multi-tasking that would be involved though, and was unable to get as much. In the end, she ended up with one of each of her plans with some leftover ingredients she was unable to measure in time. She got one nice steak made as well as a baked potato. She put away the extra potato and stored the two meals, ready for distribution when the raid comes.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #102360

CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect Item

LD: 10 - No extra item

Roll ID: #102361

CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Salvage Craft

LD: 8 - Failed to salvage

Roll ID: #102362

CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect Item

LD: 1 - No extra item

Roll ID: #102363

CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Salvage Craft

LD: 19 - Salvaged

Totals:

+20 EXP

+2 Perfect items

-3 T3 Mats

With her new item to possibly help her luck, Neo was wanting to help out the raid effort as much as she could. Neo started to work on getting as many items as she could ready in time. She grabbed several ingredients and got many batches of things cooking at once. Thanks to her flame, she did better. But she still underestimated how hard it was to multitask. She ended up with only one extra large meal, which she was able to split up into two portions.

I need to make more, but for now I guess this will have to do. I really need to work on my multitasking if I want to be able to make more food quickly.

Spoiler

(added cloak of eyes to tools used in shop [+2 LD])

Roll ID: #102453

CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Fail

LD: 4 + 2 = 6

Roll ID: #102454

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Salvage Craft

LD: 5 + 2 = 7 - No salvage

Roll ID: #102455

CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect Item

LD: 17 + 2 = 19 - Extra Item

Roll ID: #102456

CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Uncommon

LD: 15 + 2 = 17 - Extra Item

Rank UP!

Roll ID: #102453

CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Salvage craft

LD: 2 + 2 = 4 - No Salvage

+ 16 EXP

-5 T3 Mats

Neo woke up for the new day and once again found herself working on trying to get things ready for the raid. She knew that it was coming soon and she wanted to have things in order before then. She did know that they tended to wait quite some time before they actually started, so maybe she would have some time to cook on the spot. Neo quickly went to work, but ended up having very little to show for it. Only a couple of measly tofu burgers. They seemed to be made well though so she kept them.

Well, I guess I'll need to work harder if I want to get people their buffs for the raid

Spoiler

Roll ID: #102597

CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - salvage craft

LD: 12 + 2 = 14 - salvaged

Roll ID: #102599

CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare item

LD: 17 + 2 = 19 - 1 extra item

Roll ID: #102600

CD: 1+ 1 = 2 - critical fail

Roll ID: #102601

CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Fail

Roll ID: #102602

CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - critical fail

+10 exp

-4 T1 mats

As Tyonis entered the shop, the first thing he noticed was the smell. It was absolutely heavenly. A stark contrast an NPC's shop, which were mainly pretty but, like their food, had no real impact on the senses. He sat down in an empty chair and couldn't help but chuckle at the restaurant's slogan. "Silence is golden, eh?" He asked out loud. He'd decided on what he'd have after a few moments of scanning through the menu. He opened up his Friendslist and sent Neo a message to get her attention if she hadn't already heard him enter.

Spoiler

To the Chief,

I'll take a bowl of Golden Garlic Bread at table 3.

Your Starving Friend,

Ty

PS: Were you serious about not giving me a discount X_x?

Word Count: 128

Total Cost: Golden Garlic Bread(800)x1= 800 Col.

Edited by Tyonis

Neo heard the door from the kitchen and went out to the front, excited she may finally have her first customer. As she came to the front, she saw a familiar face. It was nice to have someone she knew be her first customer, and she thought about giving him a discount but decided against it. She could use the funds, and she was in the need for a new weapon soon anyways. So, she promised to herself she would go contribute to his own profession once she could in return for him being her customer. She brought out the garlic bread and gave a shake of her head.

Spoiler

Transferred: 1x Golden Garlic Bread (T1 Snack, +3 LD for one thread)

Neo decided to keep at it with the crafting, she didn't want the people at the raid to go hungry. She was also getting much better at making multiple meals quickly. SHe quickly had whipped up several meals at once and put them into storage. She went through and counted what she had created, making sure that everything was accounted for. SHe had already made all of the items requested of her and then some.

Looks Like I'll be working on making some extras for people to have. Best to make sure that everyone has something to eat. A shame I can't make feasts yet, I would have loved to be able to whip up some real good party buffs.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #102770

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Salvage craft

LD: 19 + 2 = 22 - salvaged

CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - perfect item

LD: 16 + 2 = 18 - extra item

CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - perfect item

LD: 4 + 2 = 6 - no extra item

CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - uncommon item

LD: 8 + 2 = 10 - no extra item

CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - rare item

LD: 2 + 2 = 4 - no extra item

+26 exp

-4 T1 mats

As Neo continued to work towards making item for the raid, she realized that the list she was sharing with a fellow cook had changed. It looked like they needed some things taken off of them and put over to others. Neo would've gone for it, but she had already started to make her meals for they day. Not wanting to ruin anything with her changes, Neo decided it would need to wait just a little longer before she could get to it. On top of that, she was still trying to perfect making several things at once. Maybe she should've started with some desserts. Those do better in batches.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #102847

CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - rare

LD: 15 + 2 = 17 - extra item

Roll ID: #102849

CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - rare

LD: 7 + 2 = 9 - no extra item

Roll ID: #102850

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - salvage craft

LD: 9 + 2 = 11 - salvaged

Roll ID: #102851

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - salvage craft

LD: 16 + 2 = 18 - salvaged

Roll ID: #102852

CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - salvage craft

LD: 9 + 2 = 11 - salvaged

+16 exp

-2 T2 mats

Neo continued to toil in the kitchen. She wasn't worried about customers anymore, but needed to make sure she could get stuff ready for the raid in time. The gathering just before the raid would be happening soon and Neo wanted to have everything prepared for when she got there. Sadly, not everything was up to the quality that she would've liked, but it would have to do. Neo packed everything up that she had already made and went to the gathering, eager to help out in the best way she could until she was able to help fight the boss.

Spoiler

CD: 10 + 1 = 11 LD: 4 + 2 = 6 ID: 103072 - Rare T2 Meal

CD: 10 + 1 = 11 LD: 8 + 2 = 10 ID: 103073 - Rare T2 Meal

CD: 2 + 1 = 3 LD: 14 + 2 = 16 ID: 103074 - Fail

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 LD: 17 + 2 = 19 ID: 103075 - Salvage

CD: 7 + 1 = 8 LD: 20 + 2 = 22 ID: 103079 - 2 Uncommon T2 Meals

+16 exp

-4 T2 Mats

• 3 weeks later...

Pick sighed, wondering from place to place, seeking for a cook's shop to buy from to further enhance his abilities to obtain materials. He had run out of the LD food items the last time that he went on a material gathering session, and now, he needed more to invest into more materials. If every time he obtains more materials than the amount he used to buy the potion, he'll be building up materials, and at a rapid pace as well. Pick smiled, walking to the seventh floor in hopes of finding some new cooks who are willing to make food items for him. Pick walked into a random shop, and that was when he noticed a familiar face, "Hey, Neo. Mind crafting me some food? I see that you've got the golden garlic bread listed, so it will be cheaper than requesting it, right? I want three, so twenty-one materials, right? Here you go. Let me know when you craft one... I'll pick them up as one by one as you craft them. Ok, I'll see you later." Pick waved, walking backwards and exiting the shop to do some more material gathering.

-21 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Roll ID: #103724
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare Item
LD: 5 + 2 = 7 - No extra

Roll ID: #103725
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Fail

Roll ID: #103726
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Rare Item
LD: 16 + 2 = 18 - 1 additional item

Rank Up!

Roll ID: #103727
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - Salvage Craft
LD: 3 + 2 = 5 - No Salvage

Roll ID: #103728
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - Uncommon Item
LD: 18 + 2 = 20 - 2 additional items

Roll ID: #103729
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Rare Item
LD: 15 + 2 = 17 - 1 additional item

Total:
    +21 EXP
    -6 T1 Mats

Neo had just recently returned from her latest venture and found that she had another customer. It took her a little bit to recognize them, as she hadn't been with them that long. It dawned on her quickly enough though. It was nice of people to finally come by her shop and give her some business. She was done preparing for the raid, but she wanted to start stockpiling for the next. She quickly got to work, hoping to get one or two of Pick's requests done before he even left the shop. And though she did make some items, none of them were up to her standards. Putting them aside for later use, she decided she could work more on getting Pick's orders done the next day.

• 2 weeks later...

Neo had returned from some adventuring, having realized she still had requests that needed to be worked on. She had never really had any customers, so needing to fill in orders was a bit new to her. She made sure to do everything she could though, and came up with a few items that would be worth the price she charged. After carefully placing the rest of the items she made onto the shelves, she messaged Pick to let him know his order was ready.

@Pick,

Sorry for the delay, but I've got the orders you requested finished. Hope you'll enjoy the food and the buffs they bring!

Your chef,

Neo

(OOC: Really sorry for the delay, I should probably start crafting in the mornings when I'm not tired. Crafts are going to evals right now)

Spoiler

ID: #104164
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect Item
LD: 15 + 2 = 17 - 1 additional item

ID: #104165
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - Uncommon Item
LD: 12 + 2 = 14 - No additional item

ID: #104166
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - uncommon item
LD: 16 + 2 = 18 - 1 additional item

ID: #104167
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - salvage craft
LD: 3 + 2 = 5 - no salvage

ID: #104168
CD: 12 + 1 =13 - perfect item
LD: 20 + 2 = 22 - 2 additional items

ID: #104169
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - rare item
LD: 10 + 2 + 12 - no additional item

Totals:
+29 exp
-6 T1 mats

Cosi wandered up a couple levels from his shop on floor four and found himself on floor seven. He purused the many shops and found himself outside of a small cafe called Tacet Cibum. Cosi shrugged and went inside. He could always use a snack to bring with him on trips, maybe something to boost his damage. 

He entered the shop, finding it comfortably warm and homey,  and approached the counter. The chef was a short girl with brown and pink hair as well as two different colored eyes: brown and pink as well. Cosi nodded to himself then offered a greeting, “Hello! Hi, I was was just in the neighborhood and your shop caught my eye. Be the way I love your eyes, two tone very cool. Anyways I was wondering if you serve anything that buffs damage. I heard that Cooks can craft items that exchange mitigation for damage, so if you are willing and able to make that I’ll take it.” Cosi would be a little surprised when she wouldn’t verbally respond, probably only smile and write/message her response. “Also if it’s alright I’ll pay on pick up, sorry if that’s a little unorthodox”

Spoiler

One order of protein; rare

-Cosi

Pick had received the message from Neopolitan that his orders have been completed for a while now, but he couldn't find the time to go ahead and get it because he had been busy with all his material gathering. It was a lot of work, you know, getting all that stuff sorted, and it can certainly get frustrating sometimes, when you're doing the same things over and over again. It tired him out, and no matter how many times he told himself to go pick those items up, he found no inspiration to do so. This is why Pick decided that he would become proactive and go in the morning this time, so he would have no excuse not to come since his energy would already be high enough not for him to complain. Walking into the shop, Pick walked into the shop in time to hear a blonde man putting in an order. Pick smirked, immediately recognizing the stereotypical beginner line for a male attempting to socialize with a female. 

"Alright, buddy. I'm not sure how her eyes caught your attention when you were out there, but you do you." Pick whistled, looking around for the food items that he had ordered, "Hey, Neo. I'm here to pick up the items that I ordered. Thanks a lot," He finished, giving her a quick wink before jogging out of the shop. He had things to do and places to be at. 

+3 Golden Garlic Bread

Edited by Pick