Neopolitan

[F7 - Shop] Tacet Cibum {Rank 8 Cook}

A new day had come about and Neo was ready to tackle on what lay in store for her today. It was more of the same as she tried to get work done on Macradon's order. Though she wasn't able to get as far as she had hoped to, it was still some progress that had been made. It wouldn't be too much longer before she could send Macradon a message and be ready to have him pick up this monster of an order. Of course, she would probably need to re tally everything before actually declaring the order complete. Regardless, there was still quite a few pieces that would be ready for pickup if he needed them a bit earlier. Another loop seemed to be forming in Neo's mind, it was a strange occurrence yet it kept on happening

Spoiler

ID: #112120
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare item
LD: 18 - 2 additional items

ID: #112121
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - Uncommon item
LD: 1 - no additional item

ID: #112122
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect item
LD: 2 - no additional items

ID: #112123
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare Item
LD: 9 - no additional item

ID: #112124
LD: 9 - no additional items

ID: #112125
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Salvage Craft
LD: 18 - salvaged

ID: #112126
LD: 18 - salvaged

ID: #112127
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - Uncommon Item
LD: 1 - no additional items

ID: #112128
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect Item
LD: 16 - 2 additional items

Total:
3 T1 Uncommon Snack
5 T1 Rare Snack
3 T1 Perfect Snack

+59 exp
-7 T1 Mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

Jinx:
1/1 Prosperity

Macradon:
12/12 Beef
6/12 Sauerkraut
20/20 Soup

A new day had come about and Neo was ready to tackle on what lay in store for her today. It was more of the same as she tried to get work done on Macradon's order. Though she wasn't able to get as far as she had hoped to, it was still some progress that had been made. It wouldn't be too much longer before she could send Macradon a message and be ready to have him pick up this monster of an order. Of course, she would probably need to re tally everything before actually declaring the order complete. Regardless, there was still quite a few pieces that would be ready for pickup if he needed them a bit earlier. This loop seemed to keep repeating for some reason, it was quite strange.

Spoiler

ID: #112179
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - Uncommon item
LD: 7 - no additional items

ID: #112180
LD: 12 - 1 additional item

ID: #112181
LD: 20 - 2 additional items

ID: #112182
LD: 4 - no additional item

ID: #112183
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - uncommon Item
LD: 12 - 1 additional items

ID: #112184
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - Salvage Craft
LD: 20 - salvaged

ID: #112185
LD: 20 - salvaged

ID: #112186
LD: 7 - no additional items

ID: #112188
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Rare Item
LD: 15 - 1 additional items

Total:
6 T1 Uncommon Snack
3 T1 Rare Snack
3 T1 Perfect Snack

+52 exp
-7 T1 Mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

Jinx:
1/1 Prosperity

Macradon:
12/12 Beef
9/12 Sauerkraut
20/20 Soup

Neo was working hard in the kitchen after a couple of breaks to floor 21 for some gathering for her shop. It seemed that there was plenty more where her motivation came from and she was able to finish the massive order she had. Messaging her customers, Neo started to place everything into its own little containers. Even if the order was just going to go into an inventory, it wasn't like she couldn't try to make it look a little bit nice. Once that was all set, she just had to wait for them to come claim the orders.

Spoiler

ID: #112199
LD: 17 - 2 additional items

ID: #112200
LD: 18 - 2 additional items

ID: #112201
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect item
LD: 1 - no additional items

ID: #112202
LD: 15 - 1 additional item

ID: #112203
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - uncommon Item
LD: 5 - no additional items

ID: #112204
LD: 6 - no additional items

ID: #112205
LD: 12 - 1 additional item

ID: #112206
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect Item
LD: 10 - no additional items

ID: #112207
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Uncommon Item

Total:
7 T1 Uncommon Snack
4 T1 Rare Snack
5 T1 Perfect Snack

+67 exp
-9 T1 Mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

@Jinx

@Macradon

Your orders are complete, only need to go through evals now.

Neo realized as she was packaging everything up that she hadn't quite finished the order to the full requirements. Running back into the kitchen, Neo frantically set up her utensils once more in order to finish the order correctly. As she finished that up, she quickly did her best to make sure it was done before the people arrived. And as she finished up the order once and for all, she gave a silent huff of breath in relief of being done. She also had plenty of other extras she would need to store so that they wouldn't go bad.

Spoiler

ID: #112227
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Rare item

ID: #112228
LD: 13 - 1 additional items

ID: #112229
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect item
LD: 12 - 1 additional items

(switching to snacks)

ID: #112230
LD: 2 - not salvaged

ID: #112231

ID: #112232
LD: 19 - 2 additional items

ID: #112233
LD: 19 - 2 additional items

ID: #112234

ID: #112235
LD: 14 - salvaged

Total:
3 T1 Uncommon Snack
3 T1 Rare Snack
5 T1 Perfect Snack

0 T3 Uncommon Meal
3 T3 Rare Meal
2 T3 Perfect Meal

+64 exp
-5 T1 Mats
-3 T3 Mats

It had been a while since he was contacted by the tricolor Cook on the 7th floor about his request of many items. He would look at the date of the message and rushed to the shop. He felt bad that it took him this long to fetch the items, but he had been out fighting against a few phoenixes to get his rebirth of image going, it was difficult, since all he had been through and Kairi being somewhat absent other than staying in her room doing basically nothing. The walk wasn’t long, but the traveling from the first floor to the 7th floor did take a small amount of time. As he entered the shop, Macradon would wave “Hey, Neopolitan, I came for my large order” he said with a smile and approached the mute cook to get his items. After he had received them and put them away in his inventory, Macradon would nod his head and depart from the shop “Thanks a lot for the hard work, it really helps be advance through my days.” he said with a smile and left the shop.

Baldur pushed his way into the restaurant on the 7th floor. It was getting close to time for him to stock up on items for the frontlines, and he liked to buy them in bulk so that he didn't have to worry about stocking himself when it came time for the battle, and he could be in a position to help others out instead of needing to ask for favors instead. The restaurant itself was quite cozy, though it seemed like it had been very busy just before he had come in. There was an air about the place that spoke of a much needed rest after a long day of hard work.

"Ohayo?"

Baldur called out, looking for one of the members of staff. When the girl made her presence known, Baldur recognized her from helping out before at the previous floor boss fight.

"Oh! Good to see you again! I was hoping you could help me gear up. I need a few things."

Baldur, not putting together that the woman couldn't speak, began to write on the note pad.

"I want 7 <<Tofu Bugers>> and 7 <<Spinach-Artichoke Dips>> and 7 <<Hummus Dips>>."

He slid the notepad over to her, "And I would like to order 1 perfect Tier 3 Overhealth food as a special order. I'm gonna have to save up for more of those, but I would like to buy more of those from you in the future as well. But I think that makes my total come out to... 4,200 for the tofu, same for the Artichoke, same for the hummus, so... 12,600... plus the Overhealth I think is 5,400 which gives me a total of 18,000 Col."

Baldur opened up the trade window to send her the money as soon as she confirmed the stock and the price.

@Neopolitan

@Baldur's Price:

Spoiler

21 rare in-stock items: 12,600 Col
1 perfect T3 request: 5,400 Col

Sub-total: 18,000
Bulk discount (20% for 20+items): 3,600 Col
Total: 14,400 Col

Neo was glad to see that Macradon had come to collect his rather large order. And as he was walking out, she noticed another customer walking in. It seemed like another front liner. She hadn't heard any news of the front lines needing supplies yet, and she was usually kept in the loop about these things. Perhaps it was just players wanting to get some stocks before it was inevitably depleted by the next raid. Handing over the items and giving Baldur the bulk discount, she quickly went to the back and created the item he requested. Packaging everything up as nicely as she could, she handed it over to him so that he could add it to his inventory.

Crafting:

Spoiler

--everything above this line has been evaluated and placed into my shop--

ID: #112552

ID: #112553
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Rare item
LD: 3 - no additional items

ID: #112554
LD: 14 - salvaged

ID: #112555

ID: #112556
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Uncommon Item
LD: 3 - no additional items

ID: #112557
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Salvage Craft
LD: 2 - not salvaged

ID: #112558
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect Item
LD: 2 - no additional items

Total:
2 T3 Uncommon Meal
3 T3 Rare Meal
1 T3 Perfect Meal

+56 exp
-7 T3 Mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

Baldur's order complete (being sent to eval)

Charlotte entered the shop robotically. Giving Neopolitan a small wave, she quickly made her way over to the large selection of food. Scratching her chin, she finally decided to get something a bit more simple, not to mention it could really improve her luck in the field. Going over to the shop owner, she gave a nervous laugh and nodded her head at the bicolored girl. "A-Alright! I just wanted this Golden Garlic Bread thing... Uh, I'll be paying in mats. Anyway, thanks!" She quickly paid the mute player and rushed out of the shop with invisible sweat on her head.

+Golden Garlic Bread

-4 T1 Materials

@Neopolitan

Baldur smiled to Neo, and gave her one of the only pieces of sign-language that he knew. "Thank you," he signed to her, and then completed the trade window. Quickly moving a few things around in his inventory, he made sure that the group heal items were easily accessible for use in battle.

"I really appreciate the help! With this, I'll be able to help a lot of people out. Plus I'll just feel a lot more prepared."

The wanna-be samurai gave the shopkeep a respectful bow, and then proceeded to turn and leave, his new raid consumables in tow. Now he just needed to get the other ones he'd require. Some from his own shop, and more from the alchemists. But at least he was getting there. He'd be ready for the next few fights.