[F7 - Shop] Tacet Cibum {Rank 9 Cook} - Closed

A new day had come about and Neo was ready to tackle on what lay in store for her today. It was more of the same as she tried to get work done on Macradon's order. Though she wasn't able to get as far as she had hoped to, it was still some progress that had been made. It wouldn't be too much longer before she could send Macradon a message and be ready to have him pick up this monster of an order. Of course, she would probably need to re tally everything before actually declaring the order complete. Regardless, there was still quite a few pieces that would be ready for pickup if he needed them a bit earlier. Another loop seemed to be forming in Neo's mind, it was a strange occurrence yet it kept on happening

Spoiler

ID: #112120
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare item
LD: 18 - 2 additional items

ID: #112121
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - Uncommon item
LD: 1 - no additional item

ID: #112122
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect item
LD: 2 - no additional items

ID: #112123
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare Item
LD: 9 - no additional item

ID: #112124
LD: 9 - no additional items

ID: #112125
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Salvage Craft
LD: 18 - salvaged

ID: #112126
LD: 18 - salvaged

ID: #112127
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - Uncommon Item
LD: 1 - no additional items

ID: #112128
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect Item
LD: 16 - 2 additional items

Total:
3 T1 Uncommon Snack
5 T1 Rare Snack
3 T1 Perfect Snack

+59 exp
-7 T1 Mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

Jinx:
1/1 Prosperity

Macradon:
12/12 Beef
6/12 Sauerkraut
20/20 Soup

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new day had come about and Neo was ready to tackle on what lay in store for her today. It was more of the same as she tried to get work done on Macradon's order. Though she wasn't able to get as far as she had hoped to, it was still some progress that had been made. It wouldn't be too much longer before she could send Macradon a message and be ready to have him pick up this monster of an order. Of course, she would probably need to re tally everything before actually declaring the order complete. Regardless, there was still quite a few pieces that would be ready for pickup if he needed them a bit earlier. This loop seemed to keep repeating for some reason, it was quite strange.

Spoiler

ID: #112179
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - Uncommon item
LD: 7 - no additional items

ID: #112180
LD: 12 - 1 additional item

ID: #112181
LD: 20 - 2 additional items

ID: #112182
LD: 4 - no additional item

ID: #112183
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - uncommon Item
LD: 12 - 1 additional items

ID: #112184
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - Salvage Craft
LD: 20 - salvaged

ID: #112185

ID: #112186

ID: #112188
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Rare Item
LD: 15 - 1 additional items

Total:
6 T1 Uncommon Snack
3 T1 Rare Snack
3 T1 Perfect Snack

+52 exp
-7 T1 Mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

Jinx:
1/1 Prosperity

Macradon:
12/12 Beef
9/12 Sauerkraut
20/20 Soup

Neo was working hard in the kitchen after a couple of breaks to floor 21 for some gathering for her shop. It seemed that there was plenty more where her motivation came from and she was able to finish the massive order she had. Messaging her customers, Neo started to place everything into its own little containers. Even if the order was just going to go into an inventory, it wasn't like she couldn't try to make it look a little bit nice. Once that was all set, she just had to wait for them to come claim the orders.

Spoiler

ID: #112199
LD: 17 - 2 additional items

ID: #112200

ID: #112201
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect item

ID: #112202
LD: 15 - 1 additional item

ID: #112203
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - uncommon Item
LD: 5 - no additional items

ID: #112204
LD: 6 - no additional items

ID: #112205

ID: #112206
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect Item
LD: 10 - no additional items

ID: #112207
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Uncommon Item

Total:
7 T1 Uncommon Snack
4 T1 Rare Snack
5 T1 Perfect Snack

+67 exp
-9 T1 Mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

@Jinx

@Macradon

Your orders are complete, only need to go through evals now.

Neo realized as she was packaging everything up that she hadn't quite finished the order to the full requirements. Running back into the kitchen, Neo frantically set up her utensils once more in order to finish the order correctly. As she finished that up, she quickly did her best to make sure it was done before the people arrived. And as she finished up the order once and for all, she gave a silent huff of breath in relief of being done. She also had plenty of other extras she would need to store so that they wouldn't go bad.

Spoiler

ID: #112227
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Rare item

ID: #112228
LD: 13 - 1 additional items

ID: #112229
LD: 12 - 1 additional items

(switching to snacks)

ID: #112230
LD: 2 - not salvaged

ID: #112231

ID: #112232
LD: 19 - 2 additional items

ID: #112233

ID: #112234

ID: #112235
LD: 14 - salvaged

Total:
3 T1 Uncommon Snack
3 T1 Rare Snack
5 T1 Perfect Snack

0 T3 Uncommon Meal
3 T3 Rare Meal
2 T3 Perfect Meal

+64 exp
-5 T1 Mats
-3 T3 Mats

It had been a while since he was contacted by the tricolor Cook on the 7th floor about his request of many items. He would look at the date of the message and rushed to the shop. He felt bad that it took him this long to fetch the items, but he had been out fighting against a few phoenixes to get his rebirth of image going, it was difficult, since all he had been through and Kairi being somewhat absent other than staying in her room doing basically nothing. The walk wasn’t long, but the traveling from the first floor to the 7th floor did take a small amount of time. As he entered the shop, Macradon would wave “Hey, Neopolitan, I came for my large order” he said with a smile and approached the mute cook to get his items. After he had received them and put them away in his inventory, Macradon would nod his head and depart from the shop “Thanks a lot for the hard work, it really helps be advance through my days.” he said with a smile and left the shop.

Baldur pushed his way into the restaurant on the 7th floor. It was getting close to time for him to stock up on items for the frontlines, and he liked to buy them in bulk so that he didn't have to worry about stocking himself when it came time for the battle, and he could be in a position to help others out instead of needing to ask for favors instead. The restaurant itself was quite cozy, though it seemed like it had been very busy just before he had come in. There was an air about the place that spoke of a much needed rest after a long day of hard work.

"Ohayo?"

Baldur called out, looking for one of the members of staff. When the girl made her presence known, Baldur recognized her from helping out before at the previous floor boss fight.

"Oh! Good to see you again! I was hoping you could help me gear up. I need a few things."

Baldur, not putting together that the woman couldn't speak, began to write on the note pad.

"I want 7 <<Tofu Bugers>> and 7 <<Spinach-Artichoke Dips>> and 7 <<Hummus Dips>>."

He slid the notepad over to her, "And I would like to order 1 perfect Tier 3 Overhealth food as a special order. I'm gonna have to save up for more of those, but I would like to buy more of those from you in the future as well. But I think that makes my total come out to... 4,200 for the tofu, same for the Artichoke, same for the hummus, so... 12,600... plus the Overhealth I think is 5,400 which gives me a total of 18,000 Col."

Baldur opened up the trade window to send her the money as soon as she confirmed the stock and the price.

@Neopolitan

@Baldur's Price:

Spoiler

21 rare in-stock items: 12,600 Col
1 perfect T3 request: 5,400 Col

Sub-total: 18,000
Bulk discount (20% for 20+items): 3,600 Col
Total: 14,400 Col

Neo was glad to see that Macradon had come to collect his rather large order. And as he was walking out, she noticed another customer walking in. It seemed like another front liner. She hadn't heard any news of the front lines needing supplies yet, and she was usually kept in the loop about these things. Perhaps it was just players wanting to get some stocks before it was inevitably depleted by the next raid. Handing over the items and giving Baldur the bulk discount, she quickly went to the back and created the item he requested. Packaging everything up as nicely as she could, she handed it over to him so that he could add it to his inventory.

Crafting:

Spoiler

--everything above this line has been evaluated and placed into my shop--

ID: #112552

ID: #112553
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Rare item
LD: 3 - no additional items

ID: #112554

ID: #112555

ID: #112556

ID: #112557
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Salvage Craft
LD: 2 - not salvaged

ID: #112558
LD: 2 - no additional items

Total:
2 T3 Uncommon Meal
3 T3 Rare Meal
1 T3 Perfect Meal

+56 exp
-7 T3 Mats

Order Progress:

Spoiler

Baldur's order complete (being sent to eval)

Charlotte entered the shop robotically. Giving Neopolitan a small wave, she quickly made her way over to the large selection of food. Scratching her chin, she finally decided to get something a bit more simple, not to mention it could really improve her luck in the field. Going over to the shop owner, she gave a nervous laugh and nodded her head at the bicolored girl. "A-Alright! I just wanted this Golden Garlic Bread thing... Uh, I'll be paying in mats. Anyway, thanks!" She quickly paid the mute player and rushed out of the shop with invisible sweat on her head.

+Golden Garlic Bread

-4 T1 Materials

@Neopolitan

Baldur smiled to Neo, and gave her one of the only pieces of sign-language that he knew. "Thank you," he signed to her, and then completed the trade window. Quickly moving a few things around in his inventory, he made sure that the group heal items were easily accessible for use in battle.

"I really appreciate the help! With this, I'll be able to help a lot of people out. Plus I'll just feel a lot more prepared."

The wanna-be samurai gave the shopkeep a respectful bow, and then proceeded to turn and leave, his new raid consumables in tow. Now he just needed to get the other ones he'd require. Some from his own shop, and more from the alchemists. But at least he was getting there. He'd be ready for the next few fights.

• 2 weeks later...

Ruby entered Neo's shop mostly looking for one thing, to help her find a new friend in the later time... however has a couple unofficial business plans to end. Walking in she had told Neo saying to her "Simply looking for a perfect LD item sweetie. Gonna try for a familiar later today, if you want to help me out you can. I just have a couple things I need to do first." she smiled and placed the payment onto her counter for the item. Taking it into her possession she had said to her being her typical self "I'll send you a message once I am done with my stuff, give it a few hours give or take." she giggled and walked out of the store.

-1200 Col to Neo 
+Snack (+3 LD)

Hei had never been to Tacet Cibum, but he had heard about the place. He knew that Neo, who had been to his shop before was the owner, and that she must be one of the best cook within the game. As he was about to start a gathering adventure he would check out her restaurant to get some of the nice food she was creating. When he entered the small shop, the scent of pine that is everywhere encloses him and Hei feels at home. He walks over to the counter and takes the sheet of paper to write down his order.

- Hey Neo,
It's been some time since we last saw.
I really like your restaurant and would love to try some of your food.

Could you bring me some of your Toast and Dip for now, and craft bag something for later.
I need one of those great Golden Garlic Breads and a Golden Caramel Muffin

I'll pay in T2 Mats if that is okay.

OOC Order:

Golden Garlic Bread (LD +3)

Spoiler

Name: Golden Caramel Muffin

Your Profession: Cook

Your Rank: Rank 8

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Dessert

Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Prosperity

Description: A golden Muffin filled with salty caramel cream.

Post Link: leave blank

Edited by Hei

(All exchanges are appproved and entered into the shop)

Hei's Price:

Spoiler

1x In-stock perfect: 4 Mats
1x Perfect request: 6 mats

Sub-Total: 10 Mats
Bulk Discount: -0 Mats

Total cost: 10 Mats (don't mind what tier payment is given as the items tier does not matter)

((when you say you'll do it that night then take nearly a week to do it. So sorry Hei))

Neo had come into her shop to find that there were quite a few people coming in and out to grab orders this time around. It was nice to see that she was needed, and also a good way to refill her own personal coffers after spending most of her money on her new house with Haz. Taking the one order that wasn't in stock to the back real quick, Neo fumbled around with some new settings trying to see if she could work some of the magic she had back home into her kitchen her. After some fiddling, she finally got it down. Nothing like having that little bit of extra oomph to carry allong her crafting time. Giving the food to those that needed it, she was ready to get going.

Spoiler

ID: #112788
LD: 19 - salvaged

ID: #112789

ID: #112790

ID: #112791

ID: #1125792
LD: 13 - 1 additional item

ID: #1125793
LD: 4 - not salvaged

ID: #112794
LD: 16 - 2 additional items

ID: #112795
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - salvage craft
LD: 1 - not salvaged

ID: #112796
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - perfect craft

ID: #112797
LD: 6 - no additional item

Total:
1 T1 Uncommon Snack
6 T1 Rare Snack
3 T1 Perfect Snack

+82 exp
-7 T1 Mats

• 2 weeks later...

With orders out of the way, Neo realized that she needed to start getting some prep done for the raid that was coming up. Quickly firing up her ovens, she did her best but the pressure was kinda getting to her. She calmed down and managed ot get a little bit out, but not as much as she was hoping for. There was going to be more time hopefully to create what she needed, but who knew at this point. There was no telling what she might be needed to get done in the amount of time she didn't know how much of she had.

Spoiler

ID: #112846
LD: 9 - not salvaged

ID: #112847
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - uncommon item

ID: #112848

ID: #112849
LD: 8 - not salvaged

ID: #112850

ID: #112851
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - uncommon item

ID: #112852
LD: 14 - 1 additional items

ID: #112853

ID: #112854

ID: #112855
LD: 16 - 2 additional item

Total:
10 T2 Uncommon Meals
3 T2 Rare Meals
2 T1 Perfect Meals

+80 exp
-10 T2 Mats

After he had ordered the Items it seemed Neo needed some time to complete the craft. As he didn't knew how long making food would take, Hei started eating from the not enhanced food he had ordered. It was delicious and he knew he would really enjoy the muffin she was creating specially for him. Once she was done with the craft Hei took the two Items he had ordered and placed the into his inventory, handing over a stack of material to pay for them. Before he left, he wrote down

Thanks Neo.
The Food is great and I'm sure I'll visit your shop again.

-10 T2 Mats
+ Golden Garlic Bread (+3 LD)
+ Golden Caramel Muffin (+3 Prosperity)

Hei cam in to pick up the order that he had, and Neo was glad to have some extra tier 2 mats. She never really went out gathering for them as much as she should, so it was nice to receive a few for an order. Granted, she only really needed them for the occasional request or for the raids. One of those was coming up though, and she wanted to make sure that she had plenty ready for when that time came. She also went over to her shelves and realized she should probably restructure how she laid her food out. It might get confusing to a few people with how she laid out the food that she had in stock. At the very least, she knew things weren't going to go that stale.

Spoiler

ID: #112904
LD: 13 - 1 additional item

ID: #112905

ID: #112906
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - salvage craft
LD: 11 - salvaged

ID: #112907

ID: #112908
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Uncommon Item
LD: 2 - no additional item

ID: #112909
LD: 16 - salvaged

ID: #112910
LD: 13 - 1 additional items

ID: #112911

ID: #112912
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - rare item

ID: #112913
LD: 20 - 2 additional item

Total:
7 T2 Uncommon Meals
4 T2 Rare Meals
1 T1 Perfect Meals

+79 exp
-8 T2 Mats

Neo was doing her best to make sure that she could create the items that she needed to complete the packages of items for the raid she knew was coming sooner than later. The guardian was down, partially by her own hand, and she wanted to make sure no one went in unprepared. However, she was running awfully low on materials. On top of that, she knew that she wouldn't be able to supply everyone unless she went out gathering. But going for that level of materials was tricky at best. Few would come with her because they rarely needed those materials, and even fewer could make use of the stuff that occurred on the side of farming those enemies.

Spoiler

ID: #112929
LD: 9 - no additional item

ID: #112930

ID: #112931

ID: #112932

ID: #112933

ID: #112934
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - salvage craft

ID: #112935

ID: #112936

ID: #112937
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - rare item
LD: 2 - no additional item

ID: #112938

Total:
6 T2 Uncommon Meals
1 T2 Rare Meals
3 T1 Perfect Meals

+75 exp
-10 T2 Mats

It was nearing evening when Pinball stumbled through her shop door, his cloak's hood up and his sword at his waist. It was hard to navigate a place like this undetected - very hard. But he had run out of consumables awhile back, and that was dangerous. And Pinball was desperate. 

Tired and desperate. 

He closed the door quietly behind him, and then strode forward to the front desk. Was he confident, or just in a hurry? He yanked the hood off his head, and just like that it was obvious that Pinball was lacking some serious sleep. There was an almost delirious look in his eyes; he shook like he hadn't eaten and he glanced from side to side like he was being followed. Hesitant but quick, softly, and avoiding any real eye contact, he took note of Neo's stock and spoke. 

"I'll take all of that, if that's alright.

And to prove he had the money, he opened the trade window, where he would subtract the small fortune from his inventory and deposit it into Neo's. He flinched, and then threw in a couple of T2 and T3 Materials he didn't intend on using. "A tip," he said, sounding strangely detached. "For your troubles..?

He felt weird. He shouldn't be here, and though he couldn't place his finger on why he felt like this, he knew he was acting strange. His eyebrows furrowed as he turned to leave. He needed to find a safe place to rest his head. He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be here. He had to leave. 

Go, leave, run. Away! In exile! Expelled from paradise, and seperated from everything he thought he had loved! Burn your bridges and cut the sapling of hope at the root! 

Pinball twitched, and then he left. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying: 

[x15] Snack - Spinach-Artichoke Dip: +2 EVA 
[x15] Snack - Hummus Dip: +2 ACC 
[x19] Meal - Tofu Burger: +2 Protein 

Price: 

PURCHASE: 1200*49= 58,800 - 30% = 41,160 Col sent to Neopolitan
TIP: 10 T2 Mats and 50 T3 Mats sent to Neopolitan

As Neo was busy crafting away in preparation for the raid that was coming up, a player walked through her door. They looked Haggard and as though they were trying to get away from something. She knew who it was, though didn't say anything. Packaging up the food and letting him tip her was the least she could do. She knew he had been wanted, but didn't know what for. He was still an orange player like always, but perhaps there was something else to it that she didn't quite know. Either way, no point in denying a customer. Just meant she would have to be working that much harder to get things ready for the fights to come.

Spoiler

ID: #113083
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Rare item

ID: #113084
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Uncommon item

ID: #113085
LD: 4 - no salvage

ID: #113086
LD: 4 - no additional items

ID: #113087
LD: 8 - no additional item

ID: #113088

ID: #113089

ID: #113090
LD: 8 - no additional item

ID: #113091
LD: 14 - 1 additional item

ID: #113092
LD: 11 - no additional item

Total:
12 T1 Uncommon Snacks
5 T1 Rare Snacks
1 T1 Perfect Snacks

+80 exp
-10 T1 Mats

((Pin's order is evaluated correctly, thanks for the tip))

• 2 weeks later...

((Crafter's respite used))

As Neo was doing her best to make items for the raid, she realized that she was getting stuff that was too good for the raid itself. Though yes it was what the front lines were going to want, she didn't feel like this was the kind of quality she wanted to be just giving away. This was the high end food that she would much rather try to keep and sell. She would give it away if she had to, but she would much rather still be able to make some profit. She wasn't always able to go out and gather materials all the time so she wanted to make sure there was still some form of influx coming her way to keep the shop treading water at the very least. No one could give things away if they weren't somehow getting paid otherwise.

Spoiler

ID: #113621

ID: #113622

ID: #113623

ID: #113624

ID: #113625

ID: #113626
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Uncommon item

ID: #11627
LD: 11 - no additional items

ID: #113628
LD: 10 - no additional item

ID: #113629
LD: 20 - 2 additional item

ID: #113630
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - Uncommon Item
LD: 5 - no additional item

ID: #113631

ID: #113632

ID: #113633
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Uncommon item

ID: #113634

ID: #113635
LD: 17 - salvaged

ID: #113636

ID: #113637
LD: 13 - salvaged

ID: #113638

ID: #113639

ID: #113640
LD: 6 - not salvaged

Total:
8 T1 Uncommon Snacks
5 T1 Rare Snacks
4 T1 Perfect Snacks

+160 exp
-16 T1 Mats

((Crafter's respite used))

As Neo was doing her best to make items for the raid, she realized that she was getting stuff that was too good for the raid itself. Though yes it was what the front lines were going to want, she didn't feel like this was the kind of quality she wanted to be just giving away. This was the high end food that she would much rather try to keep and sell. She would give it away if she had to, but she would much rather still be able to make some profit. She wasn't always able to go out and gather materials all the time so she wanted to make sure there was still some form of influx coming her way to keep the shop treading water at the very least. No one could give things away if they weren't somehow getting paid otherwise. She felt caught in a little time loop again. This was deja vu on a whole other level.

Spoiler

ID: #113656

ID: #113657

ID: #113658
LD: 15 - salvaged

ID: #113659