[F7 - Shop] Tacet Cibum {Rank 9 Cook} - Closed

Clyde had heard about this place from people walking past, and this one kid with brown hair and a blue sweatshirt had mentioned he buys all his snacks from this place. “I reckon I should try this place’s grits.” He runs his hand through his beard as he walks in and looks at the menu. So they all have stat bonuses, nice. Then one item in particular popped out to him, garlic bread. That’s what that one weird girl ate when she found that devil of a critter. His hand points to it as he removes his hat and speaks to the lady. “Pardon me ma’am, but can I have one of those garlic bread things?” His southern drawl carrying his words as he transfers four materials to the shop owner.

- golden garlic bread

- -4 T1 materials

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo was continuing to work on trying to get things done in time for the raid as she noticed someone walk into her shop. Thankfully, it wasn't another player wanting to come empty her stock of items right before she had to go to the fight. Nodding in agreement, she quickly passed over one of her golden garlic breads to the man and took the payment for it. Waving goodbye in gratitude for the purchase, she went back to crafting for the raid. There was going to be a lot more that she needed to get done, and it was unlikely she would be able to provide for everyone this time around.

Spoiler

ID: #114352
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Salvage Craft
LD: 10 - not salvaged

ID: #114353
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - Perfect item
LD: 12 - 1 additional item

ID: #114354
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - uncommon item
LD: 3 - no additional items

ID: #114355
LD: 15 - 1 additional item

ID: #114356
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Perfect Item

ID: #114357
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - rare item
LD: 18 - 2 additional items

ID: #114358
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Uncommon item
LD: 5 - no additional items

ID: #114359
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Salvage Craft
LD: 9 - not salvaged

ID: #114360
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect item

ID: #114361
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - Perfect item

ID: #114362

Total:
4 T1 Uncommon Snacks
3 T1 Rare Snacks
10 T1 Perfect Snacks

+102 exp
-11 T1 Mats

Neo continued to scramble about and get things ready for the raid. There was little else for her to be able to do in this little amount of time, but it was the best she could offer. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many people who were going to have to get their own buffs from her. But that was the cost of providing things for free. Hopefully some people would learn their lesson and actually reserve items come the next raid. Either way, she would get as much done as she could to make sure things went as smoothly as they could.

Spoiler

ID: #114396
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect Item

ID: #114397
LD: 16 - 2 additional item

ID: #114398
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - Rare item
LD: 8 - no additional items

ID: #114399
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - uncommon item
LD: 7 - no additional item

ID: #114400
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Uncommon Item
LD: 10 - 1 additional item

ID: #114401
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Uncommon item
LD: 14 - 1 additional items

ID: #114402
LD: 12 - 1 additional items

ID: #114403
LD: 19 - 2 additional items

ID: #114404
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - Salvage Craft
LD: 2 - not salvaged

ID: #114405
LD: 10 - 1 additional items

ID: #114406
LD: 19 - 2 additional item

Total:
7 T1 Uncommon Snacks
3 T1 Rare Snacks
9 T1 Perfect Snacks

+100 exp
-11 T1 Mats

Neo continued to scramble about and get things ready for the raid. There was little else for her to be able to do in this little amount of time, but it was the best she could offer. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many people who were going to have to get their own buffs from her. But that was the cost of providing things for free. Hopefully some people would learn their lesson and actually reserve items come the next raid. Either way, she would get as much done as she could to make sure things went as smoothly as they could. She was thinking in loops again, wasn't she?

((crafter's respite used))

Spoiler

ID: #114503
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - salvage Craft
LD: 1 - not salvaged

ID: #114504
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Salvage Craft
LD: 14 - salvaged

ID: #114505
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - Rare item

ID: #114506

ID: #114507
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 - Uncommon Item

ID: #114508
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - salvage craft
LD: 14 - salvaged

ID: #114509
LD: 15 - 1 additional items

ID: #114510
LD: 4 - no additional items

ID: #114511
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 - rare item

ID: #114512
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - uncommon item
LD: 16 - 2 additional items

ID: #114513
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - salvage craft
LD: 19 5 - not salvaged

ID: #114514
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - Salvage Craft
LD: 13 - salvaged

ID: #114515
LD: 9 - no additional item

ID: #114516

ID: #114517
LD: 5 - no additional item

ID: #114518
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Uncommon Item
LD: 18 - 2 additional item

ID: #114519

ID: #114520
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - perfect item

ID: #114521
LD: 20 - 2 additional items

ID: #114522
LD: 9 - no additional items

ID: #114524
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 - Rare item
LD: 6 - no additional items

ID: #114525

Total:
14 T3 Uncommon Meals
9 T3 Rare Meals
8 T3 Perfect Meals

+189 exp
-19 T3 Mats

• 2 weeks later...

Alec ducked his head to step through the doorway of the shop as he entered and closed the door behind him. As the stood to his full height of nearly six and a half feet tall he stopped dead in his tracks as he inhaled deeply and smelled the wonderful smells emenating from the various foods both cooked and cooking. The amazing smells brought one of the few genuine smiles to his normally stern face at the memories they conjured from home. Alec slowly and carefully stepped forward to the counter and looked down at the young woman behind the counter. "Hello Miss." Alec rumbled in his deep baritone. "The smells are amazing! I was hoping you could help me out. I'd love to buy some of your Hummus Dips, 4 to be precise and I was hoping you had or could make something in the Tier 1 Rare range to assist with Mitigation? If so I'd like to have 2 of those please. If my math is correct that should be 12 Tier 1 Materials? If I'm off please let me know." Alec finished as he looked down at the Shopkeeper setting 12 Tier 1 Materials on her counter.

@Neopolitan

Edited by Alec
  • 3 weeks later...

Entering the shop i glance around the interior this being the first time in the actual shop for once instead of just buying everything from the little stand outside of the raid right before the boss raid starts up for people who don't actually buy something for themselves beforehand. 'It's because we're use to alchemists, and cooks bringing buffs towards the raid if Itzal can supply them lots of materials that he finds with his scouting potential.' I think to myself as i pick up a buff that says perfect LD then walks over towards Neo and hands her Tier three prices for the item in question with a smile upon my face as i do so. Here you go Neo have a good day alright? And i'll pay your little debt thing off eventually don't worry about that. I say towards the ice cream named girl.

3600 COL to Neo for Perfect LD buff

Spoiler

Items nabbed

General Stock:
Golden Garlic Bread x2 (LD)(2,400 Col)
Small Fruit Salad x1 (Antioxidants)(1,200 Col)
Small Miso Soup x1 (Probiotics)(1,200 Col)
Spinach-Artichoke Dip x2 (EVA)(1,200 Col)
Hummus Dip x2 (ACC)(1,200 Col)
Tofu Burger x2 (Protein)(1,200 Col)

Custom Order:
Uncommon Evasion x2 (1,200)
Perfect Mitigation x2 (T1)(3,600)
Perfect Prosperity x3 (5,400)
Perfect Overhealth x3 (T1)(5,400)

Total Col: 18,240 Col to @Neopolitan

Mina entered Tacet Cibum with a determined look on her face. She was going to order at least twenty Items. She felt excitement bubble up within herself at the prospect of being able to order so many. She'd received a message from sey, an old guildmate of hers, that had 30,000 col enclosed within it. She figured spending it on some items in a popular Cook shop would work. Hopefully her order from Zandra would be finished soon, since it was somewhat difficult to find active alchemists that crafted frequently. Mars, while he was an option, would be a last resort for her. She personally hated his guts, especially after he harassed her at the Miraak Raid. With that being said, she was certainly looking forward to defeating a long questline that might be a bit dangerous, so she needed the items for the quests. It would at least make it fun for her, and maybe for her friend as well! Mina wrote down her custom order, then wrote down the General stock order. From what she had heard about the proprietor of the shop, she was rather nice, albeit mute. Mina smiled faintly, before sending the col to the woman. "Mou, take your time with this. I won't need it straight away."

I had heard of this place on the seventh floor, where one could buy the most delicious food that even enhanced ones stats. As I had planned on doing some gathering and maybe some more questing for the next days I used the teleporter to get to the seventh floor and after some walking around and asking a few other players that were wandering around, or just standing there I finally found the place. It looked really nice and the smell of super delicious food was everywhere. I took a look at all the different things that were waiting for me, right there behind the counter and after seeing all this deliciousness my mouth started watering. With big eyes I finally decided which one I wanted and as the pink- and  brown haired came out of the kitchen I pointed at one of those delicious looking golden toasts, my eyes still very big and said "Wow, your food looks so good. I really really really want to have one of those!"

+ 1 Golden Garlic Bread (+3 LD Snack)
-1200 col @Neopolitan

Edited by Runa
  • 1 month later...

Entering into the shop having received the message from Neo i only flash a apologetic smile as i quickly take as much as i can for myself to help prep the T3 group for the raid we're about to enter as i will look towards Neo if she is there and just say rather quickly. Hey. Event F22. Big monster. Come join us. I say quickly towards her as i would take what i can of what is in stock and then make my way out of the star as fast as possible. if neo is not in the shop already at the event i would just leave the mats and col on the counter and then teleport towards the event locaton as fast as possible to help out Zandra as swiftly as i can.

16 T3 mats of 2 T3 MIT/2 T3 overheatlh (all 4 perfects)

600 COL for T1 evasion

2400 COL for 4 T1 accuracy

8 T3 mats for 4 T1 protein

As Bahr entered the establishment, his nose was filled with the intoxicating aroma of fresh food. Instantly, he found himself wanting to gobble up everything in the shop. But if he did that, he would probably run out of col pretty quickly. He came here for one specific type of item that he heard could help him in his quest. He approached the counter and regarded the shop owner before looking at the prices. His face would contort into a sour expression before sighing and placing the col on the table.

- 1200 col

"Yeah, uh, I'd like one of your Perfect items. The Golden Garlic Bread," he spoke very deliberately, doing his best to hide the bitterness in his voice. Being as poor as he was, he didn't like the idea of shelling out 1200 col for something he would eat in an instant. He needed it, though, so he sucked it up and committed to the purchase.

As Bahr entered Tacet Cibum, he was once again assaulted by some of the most heavenly aromas in all the galaxy. As a purely Pavlovian response, he immediately began to salivate, gulping so as not to generate a puddle of drool where he stood. As he perused the products, his eyes fell upon several that looked like good picks. Knowing the order would be expensive, he decided to simply make the purchase before he thought too much about it. He approached the shop keeper and slapped the col on the table before he could change his mind.

"Hi again. I'll be taking these products from your general stock. Thank you. By the way, everything looks absolutely delicious."

With that, he scooped up the foods and scurried out the door before he felt compelled to buy more.

Spoiler

(1) Rare Spinach-Artichoke Dip (2 T1 Materials)
(1) Rare Hummus Dip (2 T1 Materials)
(1) Rare Tofu Burger (2 T1 Materials)
(1) T3 Perfect Iron-Infused Steak (3600 col)

Transaction Total: 3600 col and (6) T1 Materials

• 1 month later...

((This is still pre-corruption Neo until all orders are caught up with and I have figured out how I want to do crafting with dark neo))

Neo hadn't been to her shop in a while. It was probably best that she dealt with many of the orders that had piled up by now. There was fewer than she thought there would be considering the length of her absence, but she got to working on them as quickly as she could. It wouldn't be long before she was able to get what she needed to have the order complete. The only issue was the one by a Tricolor_Mina. They had ordered quite the eclectic mix of items. Just meant she wouldn't be able to do bulk cooking as much as she would like to.

Crafting:

Spoiler

(crafter's respite used, 1 left)

Roll ID: 123807
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 - Uncommon item

Roll ID: 123808

Roll ID: 123809
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - salvage roll
LD: 4 - not salvaged

Roll ID: 123810
LD: 1 - no additional items

Roll ID: 123811
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 - salvage
LD: 6 - no salvage

Roll ID: 123812
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 - rare item

Roll ID: 123813

Roll ID: 123814

Roll ID: 123815
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - salvage
LD: 18 - salvaged

Roll ID: 123816

Roll ID: 123817
CD: 2 + 1 = 3- salvage roll
LD: 2 - no salvage

Roll ID: 123818
LD: 20 - salvaged

Roll ID: 123819
CD:  3 + 1 = 4- salvage roll

Roll ID: 123820
CD:  2 + 1 = 3

Roll ID: 123821
CD:  6 + 1 = 7 - uncommon item

Roll ID: 123823
CD:  4 + 1 = 5 - uncommon item

Roll ID: 123824
CD:  12 + 1 = 13 - perfect item

(switching to T1 meals)

Roll ID: 123825
LD: 17 - 2 additional items

Roll ID: 123826
CD:  7 + 1 = 8 - rare item
LD: 14 - 1 additional item

Roll ID: 123827
CD:  9 + 1 = 10 - rare item
LD: 12 - 1 additional item

Roll ID: 123828
CD:  8 + 1 = 9 - rare item

Roll ID: 123829
CD:  9 + 1 = 10 - rare item

Totals:
8 uncommon T1 snacks
8 rare T1 snacks
3 perfect T1 snacks

3 uncommon T1 meals
7 rare T1 meals

+153 exp
- 18 T1 mats

Edited by Neopolitan

Krysta had few places to turn for preparations to battle against Byakko. Time was running out, and she would need to head over to the sixth floor soon. She would make her way to Deepedge in the seventh floor, where there was a shop that she had heard of. Once she managed to find the place, she would look for a sign that would confirm it. "Tacet Cibum, where our toast is as golden as silence." she read aloud. This was the place. She would enter the building, and head over to the counter. She would recognize the shopkeeper from the battle against Miraak, and from that memory, recall the weapon she earned from it, as well as its...terrible aura. That thought aside, she would look and see a paper for to-go orders. With a smile, she would write down her order onto the paper, and give it to the shopkeeper. "I would like to place this order to-go, please."

@Neopolitan

Ordered item details:

Tier: 1

Enhancements: 2 ACC(necessary), 1 EVA(optional)

All else is yours to choose.

OOC:

Spoiler

@Krysta your cost will be either 2 mats or 600 col, order will be ready once evaluation is done

@tricolor_mina your order will be ready once the evaluation is done

@Bahr your order is cleared once evaluation is done

Neo was going around like a chicken with her head cut off. She quickly nodded as another person gave her a to-go order. There wasn't much time, but she was pretty sure she already had enough stuff prepared to quickly whip up that order. Sure enough, she was able to squeeze out an extra item's worth with the batch she was working on. As she finished the touches on another order, she handed off that item and messaged the others that she was done with her orders. Taking a seat, she was ready to collapse now that she had caught up. It was a smaller deficit then she thought it would be, but still quite a bit.

Spoiler

Roll ID: 123932

Roll ID: 123933
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - Uncommon item
LD: 2 - no additional item

Roll ID: 123934
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - salvage roll
LD: 20 - salvaged

Roll ID: 123935
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - perfect item

Roll ID: 123936
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - perfect

Roll ID: 123937

Roll ID: 123938
LD: 7 - not salvaged

Roll ID: 123939
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - salvage roll
LD: 17 - salvaged

Roll ID: 123940

Roll ID: 123941
LD: 15 - 1 additional items

Roll ID: 123942
CD: 11 + 1 = 12- perfect item

3 uncommon T1 meals
3 Rare T1 meals
10 Perfect T1 meals

+98 EXP
-9 Mats

Edited by Neopolitan

The shopkeeper would quickly nod her head, and get to work. After a bit, the order would be finished. Krysta would smile, and say "Thank you for your help, I truly appreciate it." as she placed the payment of six hundred col on the counter. Once the payment was complete she would take the item as she stated, "Farewell, and may the light guide you on your exploits!" From there, she would leave the shop. She now needed to head straight for the sixth floor, for she was going to be late if she didn't pick up her pace. Surely, what the shopkeeper provided would greatly assist her in her battle against Byakko...

600 Col sent to @Neopolitan

+Large Hummus Dip(+2 ACC)

Knowing that it had been some time since she had been able to do her crafting rounds, Neo realized that she needed to blow the cobwebs off of her skills. Deciding there wasn't a better time than now to do that, she quickly made her way to the back of her shop and did all the crafting that she could. There was no stopping her it seemed, though perhaps she should've slowed dwn a bit on the cooking. She was going through her materials at a rapid pace and didn't know what she would be needing for future endeavors. Though of course there was some staple items that she knew she was going to need.

Spoiler

Roll ID: 124056
LD: 11 - 1 additional items

Roll ID: 124058
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Salvage roll
LD: 9 - not salvaged

Roll ID: 124062

Roll ID: 124063
LD: 13 - 1 additional items

Roll ID: 124064

Roll ID: 124065
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 - perfect item

Roll ID: 124066

Roll ID: 124067

Roll ID: 124068
LD: 15 - salvaged

Roll ID: 124069
LD: 12 - salvaged

Roll ID: 124070
CD: 12 + 1 = 13- perfect item

Total:
5 Uncommon T3 Meals
4 rare T3 meals
4 Perfect T3 meals

+93 Exp
-9 Mats

Continuing in her little crafting spree, Neo did her best to at least mediate the amount of crafting that he did. She needed to blow the cobwebs off, not craft her out of room in her shop. Then again, the extra stock was always welcome. This wasn't like a normal restaurant, where she had to toss out her food at the end of the day because it would go bad. She could craft her menu more than a dozen times over and it would still be fresh the next week when it was finally bought. It was also nice to have the backlog in case she had to leave her shop once more.

Spoiler

Roll ID: 1240203
LD: 2 - no additional items

Roll ID: 124204
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 - Perfect Item

Roll ID: 124205
LD: 16 - salvaged

Roll ID: 124206

(switching to T3 Snacks)

Roll ID: 124207
LD: 11 - 1 additional items

Roll ID: 124208
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - perfect item

Roll ID: 124209
LD: 5 - not salvaged

Roll ID: 124210
LD: 18 - 2 additional item

Roll ID: 124211
LD: 13 - 1 additional item

Roll ID: 124212

Roll ID: 124213
CD: 11 + 1 = 12- perfect item
LD: 7 - no additional items

Totals:
1 Rare T3 Meal
5 Perfect T3 Meals

6 Uncommon T3 Snacks
4 Rare T3 Snacks
3 Perfect T3 Snacks

+ 101 exp
- 10 T3 Mats

Neo realized while doing her crafting that there was one thing that she had yet to tackle, and that was creating feasts. It was usually better to give people their buffs individually, that way nothing ever went to waste. But what she realized was that it meant she had never tried it out. Deciding that it would be best to save it for when she was in a large group and it would actually be useful to be making that feast, she decided that she wanted to make sure that she could create one tailored for that encounter when the time would eventually come.

Spoiler

Roll ID: 124332
Combining [123932] [123942A] (Glorious Toast x2)into a perfect T1 feast

Roll ID: 124333
Combining [123942B] [123942CA] (Glorious Toast x2) into a perfect T1 feast

Roll ID: 124334
Combining [124506A] [124506B] (Iron-infused steak x2) into a perfect T3 feast

Roll ID: 124335
Combining [114525A] [114525B] (Baked potato with Green onions x2)into a perfect T3 feast

Roll ID: 124336

Roll ID: 124337

Roll ID: 124338
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 - uncommon roll
LD: 7 - no additional items

Roll ID: 124339
LD: 6 - no additional item

Roll ID: 124340
LD: 19 - salvaged

Roll ID: 124341

Roll ID: 124213
CD: 6 + 1 = 7- uncommon item
LD: 1 - no additional items

Total:
2 Perfect T1 feasts
2 Perfect T3 feasts

6 uncommon T2 meals
3 rare T2 meals
1 perfect T2 meal

+56 exp
-4 T1 mats
-6 T2 mats
-4 T3 mats

This was the second stop. The girl had recently been hunting for a familiar, and failed whole-hearidly. The second time would be different, and this time, she'd make it easier. She'd done some reading, and learnt she could increase her chances of getting what she wanted by a good margain. Humming to herself, the girl opened the door to the store and smiled upon seeing its owner. Neo. She'd spent some time with the mute before, and the girl had done her a good service by helping her do a quest that she couldn't have done alone. With that calmness in her heart, she walked up to the counter, never losing her smile. 

"It's been a while Neo. I'm happy to see you're still, well...you" The girl could have facepalmed. Why couldn't she ever had just a single working sentence...? I sorta need something. It's meant to increase...yeah those" The girl noticed what she was looking for, pointing it out to the mute storeowner. 

Picking up the item, the girl handed over the 1200 Col required for the purcahse, and placed her new item in her inventory. Two down, just one more thing and she'd be ready! 

"Thank you very much Neo! Have a good day!" With a skip in her step, Jinx left the store, and opened up her messagers. She knew a certain someone who might just be able to help her...

Cost: Elected to use 1200 Col to pay (Paid upon post)

• Perfect: 4 Mats or 1200*tier Col

Item Purchased: 

Golden Garlic Bread: (11 In Stock)

• Snack
  • Tier: N/A
  • +3 LD
  • A perfectly toasted piece of garlic bread. Tastes delicious and has just the right amount of crunch to it
  • 1 month later...