[PP-F11] Finding Myself, Part 3: Trouble Arises

Vigilon heard Krysta give her own two cents  on the subject. She then received a message that she would later reveal to be from Laida. "Nice to know." Vigilon remembered something that he wouldn't be needing, and wondered if Krysta might be needing it anytime soon. "Hey, Jewel, do you think you could have use of this? 'Cause I sure don't need it." Soon Vigilon heard something, a conversation. He'd head towards the sound, and he soon saw two players in the distance, one of them being Auranika, the other being a cloaked player. "Akudo," He said softly, but loud enough for the party members to hear. "Message the other parties, we've found her." He would approach the conversation slowly, hoping to not just butt into a situation without caution...until a stick snapped under his foot. Both players would turn to look in his direction. "...Hey..." Akudo would then step right into the area where the conversation was. "Alright, let's make one thing clear... I'm Akudo, so I'd suggest you don't believe a word that guy is saying if he has ever claimed to bear my username!" The cloaked player would then speak. "Hmph...well, it seems that both of us were in the wrong here... First, how very rude of you to intrude on this important conversation. Second," He would look back to Auranika. "I admit, I haven't been entirely honest with you. I am not Akudo. I only let myself be known to you that way to...make things easier for the start. Now, where were we? Ah, yes... I came to you again because I know many who are like you. Strong, powerful, and unstoppable... Why not rise even further above in the ranks of Aincrad's players? You could truly be strong." Auranika had a wary expression on her face. "If you didn't lie to me, I could trust you now. Tell me who you are, and why you're here. Maybe then we could discuss our previous conversation."

-Offered to give <<Unidentified T1 Perfect Light Armor>> to Krysta(note: the item's ID is 100578a)

Edited by Vigilon
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vigilon asked Krysta if she had any use for a set of light armor that Vigilon pulled out of his inventory. "I might. If this set of light armor is not as good as what I have currently, or the other unidentified light armor I have, I can easily keep it to stock my shelves with later when I finally complete that quest." After thinking it over, she accepted the light armor. Vigilon stopped suddenly, and then began moving slowly. A conversation was barely audible to Krysta. "Do you hear something?" She asked quietly. Soon, she saw two players conversing with one another, one of them matching the description Vigilon had given. Vigilon accidentally stepped on a stick that snapped, and then Akudo walked in to make one thing clear. The shady player, from his words, seemed suspicious to Krysta in multiple ways. When Aranika finished speaking, Krysta would step up to speak. "I agree with Auranika. You appear shady and suspicious in almost every way, not to mention your deceit has been undone. Reveal to us your intentions!"

-Krysta has accepted the <<Unidentified T1 Perfect Light Armor>>

Vigilon began to hear the sound of footsteps. Krysta stepped up, agreeing with Auranika in the sense that the cloaked player should reveal himself and his intentions. The sound of footsteps came closer, and the cloaked player was surprised to find that more players were arriving. The other parties had come. Auranika seemed confused as to why six players had arrived at this moment, to this place, and clearly, not spontaneously. "Just...what is going on here?" Stryker would step up and say, "Vigilon noticed the issue first, but we both came up with the same course of action, Lady Auranika." The cloaked player took off his hood, and looked to Auranika, and then the gathered players. "If that is what you wish, fine then! I will tell you! I am Leyran, a member of the Griffin Legion, the soon to be strongest Guild in all of Aincrad. I am but a part of the Griffin's Cry, I am a part of the Guild's public voice, a messenger, so to speak." After revealing his identity, he would then reveal his intentions for coming to speak with Auranika. "This player here," He started, gesturing to Auranika. "Has piqued the interest of some of our members. I thought that maybe I could try and recruit her through persuasion and reason." Auranika crossed her arms. "Then you must not have heard that I run a Guild, and I intend to keep leading a Guild." Leyran sighed. "I don't mind that you refuse; It is your choice. However, I do mind this gathering that seems quite threatening to me... V0rX, come forth, and aid me!" Another cloaked figure would emerge from the trees, and take off the cloak. The player had an orange cursor, and, physically, had a muscular build. He wore Light armor, and one could see the pommel of a sheathed greatsword poking out above the shoulder. "About time." He would say as he cracked his knuckles. "Just let me know who needs a good thrashing at the least, and I'll get the job done."

Edited by Vigilon

Krysta watched and listened as The other players spoke up. Auranika was confused when the other players showed up, but Stryker explained the matter. Petastora would say, "I helped to persuade the her to let the rest of us come along." The cloaked player would take the cloak's hood off, and reveal himself and his intentions. Before Krysta could ask what the Griffin Legion was, Leyran revealed that he felt threatened, and he would call for his backup, a player named V0rX. V0rX would emerge from the trees and take off his cloak, revealing himself and his physical build. The player had an orange cursor, which caused Krysta to become wary. She would point her weapon at him, saying, "What kind of person are you? Are you a criminal mercenary, or a murderer? I'll ask for honesty, please." She kept her distance though, for despite the fact that she had many allies near her, she did not know what level V0rX was, or what he was capable of.

Edited by Krysta

Leyran revealed that he was from the Griffin Legion, which was bad news. "The Griffin Legion??" He stepped up a little. Kaldui noticed that, and was worried he would get himself into another problem. "V-vigilon, what are you doing??" The V0rX looked to Vigilon. "Ah, so you're the punk who put Garixon out of commission, are you? Gotta say, that was what most of us considered good riddance, to be honest. He was too weak to be among the likes of us." V0rX looked to notice that Krysta had asked him to reveal the reason his cursor was orange, asking for honesty, and pointing her rapier at him. He'd laugh a bit, then speak to her. "Heh, you've got guts, girlie, pointing your weapon at me while demanding answers! I admire that, so I'll go ahead and tell you what I know about my branch of my Guild. We are the Griffin's Talon, we sharpen our steel with our training, and when duty calls, we tear apart our enemies. Sometimes we assist the weaker members of the Guild, such as those from the Griffin's Wing, and those from the Griffin's Cry, when it comes to rough battles that lie ahead. We accept tasks, missions, and orders from specific members of the Griffin's Cry, members of the circle, and the Supreme Griffin, Maliox himself." V0rX had been a bit bored, so a reaction would be sure to cheer him up. A reaction to what kind of player he was. Leyran wasn't looking much more worried, but he kept his eyes on Vigilon. He would eventually say, "I have heard that you once bore the burden of weakness. I would like to test that. So, how about this: We settle this matter here, now. We shall battle in a total loss duel. We will either fight to the death, or until one concedes. If you defeat me, we may consider you someone with potential. Of course, should you die or concede, I will just see you as weak. The Talon can decide what becomes of you, whatever the result. Will they see you one way, or another? Will you be a challenge, or a foundation? Life's great cycle will have its way, you know." Vigilon thought about this. He could settle the matter here, now. All he had to do was duel against this guy, no matter what the result was. "...I accept your challenge." He would then send Leyran a duel challenge, and Leyran would accept it, and set the victory conditions to total loss. "Excellent!" Leyran would say. Then he would say to his ally, "V0rX, make sure that no one interferes..." V0rX would grin maliciously. "It would be my pleasure."

-Vigilon has challenged Leyran to a duel!

-Leyran has accepted the challenge, and set the victory conditions to Total Loss!

V0rX would call Krysta "girlie", and say that he admired her guts, before giving the information that was requested. "If you received that cursor during your time in the Guild, then I will not stand idly by while this Maliox does as he pleases! So long as it is possible for me to do so, and as long as I draw breath, such murderous schemes will not prosper! I shall stand against them!" Vigilon seemed to know something about the Griffin Legion, based on how he said it. The way V0rX responded to the knowledge of his name would only confirm that Vigilon had some history with one of them, someone named Garixon. Leyran would offer a challenge to Vigilon, one that could potentially kill him, unless he conceded, from what was discussed. Krysta had a reason to believe that Leyran intended to kill Vigilon either way, and that he might just send V0rX to finish him off, no matter the result. Leyran asked V0rX to make sure that no one interfered. "This is a trap..." Krysta looked around her, then she pointed her weapon at the orange player. "Perhaps if I kept you occupied, you wouldn't be able to comply if Leyran asked you to kill Vigilon. I will stand and fight, if that is what it will take!" She wasn't going to let someone kill her boyfriend. Not today, not ever.

Vigilon went to his menu. He didn't want his fellow party members to cause any trouble with the dueling issue, so he disbanded his party. V0rX drew out his greatsword. "If any of you wish to intervene, I'll cut you down! If you'd like to fight...I'll still cut you down! I'm in the mood for a challenge, so don't let me down! Four at a time, come at me!!" He heard Krysta speak to him, saying something that he perceived as a challenge. "HAAA ha ha ha ha!!! Oh, you think you're all tough now, don't you, girlie? You'll be fun to defeat, heck, maybe I'll spare you!" Kanari pulled out her scythe. "You're not doing this alone. I'm coming to take this guy on, too." Venorim attempted to analyze the situation. "We'll have to be careful as to whether or not to engage. He may be an orange player, but we must not proceed without caution on the situation, Azrea. ...Azrea?" But Azrea wasn't there. In fact, she was already rushing in to attack V0rX. "Diiiiiiiiieeee!!!!!" She attacked him with Explode Catapult, and she almost caught him by surprise, despite that he was unable to mount any resistance. "Heh, now we're getting somewhere! I love a good challenge! Three who dare to fight me! Now, then, let's see how you three fare against what I can do!" Vigilon turned to see V0rX about to attack three players, one of them being Krysta. "Jewel, what are you doing? He'll kill you! Get out now!" V0rX attacked with Calamity Disaster, striking all three players, but all three HP meters remained green. "I can get him to stop fighting them, you know." Leyran explained. "All you have to do is finish our duel...but you can't just quit now." Vigilon glared at Leyran. "...Fine, I'll play your little game...just so I can end this. I don't want to see anyone being harmed any further!" Throughout all of this, several players pondered on what they were going to do here.

(Vigilon)ID# 110604 LD: 4

(Leyran)ID# 110605 LD: 5

-Leyran has won the initiative roll, and will be going first

Leyran's Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level 25

HP: 500

EN: 50

12 Mitigation

3 Evasion

3 Accuracy

DMG: 12(OHD Rank 5[+5], Tempered Dagger[+6])

Items:

[T2] Tempered Dagger(3 DMG)

[T1] Cloak of the Wind(3 EVA)

[T1] Griffin’s Eye(3 ACC)

Skills:

One Handed Dagger Rank 5

Light Armor Rank 3

Edited by Vigilon
  • 1 month later...

V0rX laughed and took Krysta's words to be a challenge. Kanari came to her, saying that Krysta wouldn't do it alone, that she would help. Azrea also jumped in and made the first strike, before the orange player came and attacked all three of the players that were ready to fight him. Laida saw this fight that didn't start too well, and she felt that she needed to help. "I've got to do something... Maybe if I catch him by surprise, he will divert his attention to me, rather than who he's already hurt..." She muttered. Krysta got back up on her feet, and rushed over to V0rX, attacking him with the Sword Art known as Crucifixion. She didn't get a chance to see how far his HP had dropped, for he was then attacked from the side by Laida, who managed to get a good strike on him, paralyzing him, and inflicting bleed, too. "This is our chance, we must strike while he is immobile!"

• 3 weeks later...

Auranika couldn't stand what was going on any further. She pulled out her weapon, and was going to join the others in attacking V0rX, but of course something had to get in the way. Monsters emerged from the trees, and their cursors were red, showing that they were hostile. She looked around, and then decided to speak to Stryker before engaging combat with the monsters. "Watch over the players fighting V0rX. If any of them end up in danger, take them to safety and heal them." Stryker didn't seem to want to take the task, however. "Auranika, I serve, protect, fight for, and heal you and our Guild. They are not my concern, and they have made their choices in this matter, same with Vigilon." Auranika looked at Stryker with a stern expression. "Just what kind of Guild would we be if we only fought for ourselves? Besides, I don't want any innocent players to die, regardless of choice. You see there, how V0rX depleted quite a bit of the HP of those he'd managed to strike? As well as how little of his HP has been depleted by all who have struck him so far? This is not how we operate. As your leader, I command you to keep those four alive!" "I...yes, Lady Auranika..."

Krysta and Laida attacked V0rX, and Laida's attack inflicted paralysis and bleed onto him. "Agh! Lucky...hit!" Azrea rushed towards her foe, but she ended up tripping over one root and getting her scythe stuck in another. Kanari's attack landed a strong blow against V0rX, leaving him with about a bit more than two thirds of his total HP. He growled, but then he grinned as he started to get back up. "Hmph, the four of you are a tougher challenge than I thought...but any less of a challenge would be an insult..."

Vigilon saw the timer for the duel to start reach zero, and the word "Fight!" appeared between the two. Vigilon began to prepare his sword art, but he was thrown off by the speed and force of Leyran's attack, the sword art known as eternal cyclone. That was waaay too quick for what Vigilon was used to fighting against. "What's the matter? Am I too fast for you? Heh, try and strike me down...if you can catch up with my speed first! The enhancements of my light armor make me swift as the wind, and my amulet's enhancement's give me a good view on just how to strike you! Even with such simple enhancements as these, I can potentially kill you, judging by how much HP you've lost from that attack alone." Vigilon got up, but now he was thinking, "Just how the heck do I get myself into these situations?" At least he could concede if things got too dangerous.

(Leyran)ID# 112774 BD: 7+3-1=9(Hit[Non-Crit])

(Vigilon)ID# 112775 BD: 3+1-3=1(Miss)

Eternal Cyclone- 12x13-18=138

Vigilon: HP 402/540, EP 62/64, | 12 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 REC | 1 Taunt | 1 PAR | 1 BLD

Opponent:

Leyran: HP 500/500, EP 39/50, | 12 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Edited by Vigilon
  • 3 months later...

The other players were suddenly set upon by monsters, and they could do nothing to help in fighting the Orange player. Krysta would attempt another attack, but it didn't seem like she was doing much damage. Would this work? Krysta hoped that there wouldn't be any casualties on her side, for this player seemed to be a formidable one. "I sure do hope he doesn't succeed in his next attack..." He was able to do plenty of damage, and if he kept it up, there would likely be casualties. Krysta would prefer that V0rX be the only casualty if there are any. Laida's next attack failed to hit, and it didn't seem like much damage could be dealt without the help of status ailments... "We're going to need more firepower do accomplish this. We can't just stall for time, Judging by the attack just dealt upon him, we need to defeat V0rX so he can safely concede!"

@Vigilon

While all this was going on, someone else was nearby, searching. "Where are they?" A cloaked figure asked herself. She pulled out the sheet that contained her mission's requirements. "Two members of the Griffin Legion, Leyran and V0rX, have been more active than the others. Find them and eliminate them at once." She knew that certain things can happen, so it helps to look at it when no one else is around. Yes, she read it correctly. She didn't want to damage her cursor in the process, so she hoped that either both players were orange, or dumb enough to accept total loss duels. She eventually heard the sounds of fighting, and she came near to investigate the matter. She saw many faces, one of them she knew very well, from real life. "No...this can't be happening!" She wanted to intervene, but she would need a valid reason to do so, since she often had to explain every detail whenever she returned to her Guild Hall.

Vigilon wasn't too happy about his position, nor was he about the issue with V0rX, either. "Already, I am sick of this. What do you really want? Tell me! They wouldn't have started fighting if they didn't have any reason to, so tell me!" He had a pretty good guess as to what it was, and Leyran looked frustrated, as if something hidden was revealed. "...Because no one gets away with killing a member of our legion. Yes, I wanted you dead, I admit it! However! Look and see that your friends are failing, and the monsters keep the others at bay! You have no hope! You are finished!" 

The cloaked player heard this, and she now had a reason that her guildmates could accept. She would begin to make her way around, in order to disrupt the "Winning" side from behind.

Stryker couldn't just wait to take action. Rather than waiting to heal, she decided to switch tactics, and begin on the offensive. She attacked V0rX from the side, dealing more damage to him, and while he was realizing he now had five players attacking him, Kanari and Azrea took this opportunity to strike. Once that was done, V0rX would growl as he prepared his next Sword Art. "Rrrrrrgh, you just don't let players like me off easy, do you? Rather than four at a time, you all try to gang up on me! I like a challenge, yes...when I can crush them all with one Sword Art, that is! I'll still take on the five of you nevertheless!"  Kanari saw the cloaked player behind V0rX, who was unsheathing her two-handed sword. "Five? Hahaha, I think you miscounted, there." V0rX looked confused, until he was suddenly struck by the Sword Art known as Galaxy Destroyer. V0rX turned around to spot his assailant. "T-that cloak, I know of those who wear cloaks like that...Grrrrrrr, Why'd you have to get In my way, Order Filth? You're not involved in this!" The rest of V0rX's HP  was depleting faster, and if one could see the status ailments above his HP meter, they would see that he currently had been afflicted by tier two bleed from Laida, and tier two burn from the new combatant. His HP was in the red and still dropping. Leyran's smile faded as he looked to see what happened to his ally. "W-what the-? No! No no no no!!! How?? Why???" The cloaked player heard Leyran, but she would answer V0rX's question instead. "I am involved. I came for you two, Griffin Scum." After she said this, she would finish V0rX off with the Sword Art known as Straight, and his avatar would shatter. She then pointed her dark, pulsating blade towards Leyran. Those who were close by might see, or maybe possibly feel, the presence of the fallen energy within the weapon. "They found you first, so I'll let you choose your fate. You can either surrender and let them imprison you, or I can kill you myself. Don't think for a second that me sparing you can still spare you from death. If you were to strike someone who put themselves in the way of your target, that would change your cursor...and we all know how that would end... So, who do you serve? Maliox...or yourself?" Leyran looked around, seeing that all the other players had finished with their battles. He was surrounded, and without his ally. He dropped his weapon. "What else can I do? Because of you they have me." He looked to Vigilon, and pulled up his menu. "I surrender...but don't get cocky about it, you just got lucky! Besides...if you knew what the Order was, and what they have done...you'll think differently of all of us, even them!" Leyran ended the duel.

"Well, my work here is finished." The cloaked player stated. She pulled out a teleport crystal, so that no one will follow her. "Teleport: Angel's Point!" And she would disappear.

(OOC: I changed one NPC Player's name to Stryker 'cause I no longer liked the name, it didn't fit, either. I'll just go and edit the previous posts to solidify that.)

@Krysta

-Leyran has surrendered!

Edited by Vigilon

Krysta saw that Stryker had joined in, and before long, someone else came along, striking from behind. The six players' onslaught was clearly too much for V0rX to handle, and his HP dropped to the red. V0rX seemed to know something about the cloak that the newcomer wore, addressing them as "Order Filth". The cloaked player poke, addressing V0rX and Leyran as "Griffin Scum", confirming that they were enemies before this encounter, then she finished off the orange player. She proceeded to threaten Leyran with an ultimatum as she pointed her blade towards him. Krysta felt the terrible power that radiated from the blade, and shuddered slightly. She didn't like this feeling at all. Perhaps it was just the weapon, or something about it, that sparked this unease. Leyran surrendered, ending his duel with Vigilon, and with the use of a Teleport Crystal, the mysterious newcomer disappeared. "My, that...happened so fast..." Krysta was honestly a bit surprised that this all happened. Petastora stood in silence, as if pondering what had just occurred, trying to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her. Laida's jaw was dropped for a few seconds, and then she broke the silence with, "Wow, yet another Deus ex machina situation! are we lucky or what?"

@Vigilon

After a few seconds of silence, Azrea suddenly exclaimed, "Hey! That mystery figure stole my kill! That was my target!" Venorim walked over to her, clearly not in a good mood, and grabbed her hand. "I've had enough of your antics for one day, maybe Several days. Azrea, we're returning. NOW." Azrea squabbled and struggled against her "supervisor", trying to loosen his grip, but in terms of physical strength, the two players were evenly matched, so it was to no avail. Kanari had a blank stare for a few seconds, and muttered "I thought that was gonna be extra firepower, not a total Deus ex machina..."  under her breath, then she looked up to the sky, and for some reason shouted, "You've gotta be joking! Come on! you can do better than that! What is this, lazy writing?" (OOC: Wait, is she talking to me???) After those...confusing words were spoken, Stryker pulled some rope out of her inventory, and she quickly bound Leyran before he had a chance to pull out a teleport crystal. "I'm pretty sure Auranika and I can find a suitable prison of sorts to hold you..."

Vigilon looked around. things were pretty much done here. "...I guess this is it. Hey, Akudo, Amelia, Jewel, you guys don't mind heading back to town with me, do you? I mean, since we're still in the same party...I think."

@Krysta

• 1 month later...

Krysta watched as Venorim dragged Azrea away. She didn't seem to be the kindest individual...in fact, she seemed to be one who loved destruction, but was only trying to keep it under a legal radar. She seemed to be one who craved the deaths of her enemies... Krysta pulled up her messenger, and would begin typing up a message to Vigilon. As she was making the message, Kanari shouted out to the sky, something about lazy writing, which didn't make sense to her. Stryker also pulled out some rope from her inventory, and tied up Leyran, to keep him from getting away. Krysta sent the message, which would be as thus:

To: Vigilon

Subject: Azrea

I do not trust Azrea, she seems to be some sort of "Under the radar" killer to me. Good reason or no, she seems to act as if anyone with an orange cursor is an excuse to kill.

-Krysta

Upon sending the message, Vigilon would ask Krysta, Kanari, and Akudo if they would like to return to town together since they were still in the same party. "Certainly."

@Vigilon

Edited by Krysta

Vigilon received a message from Krysta, despite that she was just several feet away. Her message spoke of Azrea, and how she did not trust her, believing her to be an "Under the radar" killer. Vigilon blinked a few times after reading the message. "Um...ok?" He thought. He looked back to his party as the other players began to disperse. Kanari and Akudo simply nodded their heads in agreement with Vigilon, and Krysta was the only one to speak her reply. "Well then, we should get going." He decided. He looked over to Auranika, who was leaving at this moment, and called out, "See you later, hope you didn't mind us um, er, intervening!" When the party began their trip back to town, Vigilon kept his eyes out for materials. So far, he wasn't finding anything... He wondered if all of this was just a jumbled mess in his life, which wouldn't be a surprise to him. Maybe when he had some time to himself back in his shop, he could try and unscramble whatever all this meant, or what it could lead to...

ID# 118448 LD: 13+1=14(Failed)

@Krysta

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon decided it was time to leave. Vigilon seemed to be keeping his eye out for any materials, so Krysta decided to search, too. She stopped walking upon spotting something better than a single material. "Hey! I found another chest!" She exclaimed as her face lit up with a smile. Now that the killer issue was dealt with, the party should end this day on a happy note, in Krysta's opinion. She actually didn't know this Akudo very well, so she considered speaking to him when the players were on their way back again. She would be reluctant to speak with Kanari, due to her reckless nature, as self-described. She seemed to have a good heart, but she was...not the most mindful player in existence. "I'm not certain that I can befriend her, but I'm not sure about Akudo, either, but who am I to judge? I haven't even spoken to him in casual conversation. I just feel...out of place, somehow. Why?" She thought.

ID# 118449 LD: 12+3=15(Success, found a chest!)

@Vigilon

Edited by Krysta

Vigilon heard Krysta call out that she found a chest. "Good eye, Jewel!" The four players were around the chest now. It was kind of in the open, for some reason. "Out in the open? ...This is too easy, there's gotta be a catch." He picked up the chest, and felt the tug of resistance. He pulled harder, and when the tugging stopped, he fell backward, and when he looked in front of him, there was an antman that must have been trying to pull the chest down its hole. It got out of the hole, and it was immediately attacked by Kanari and Akudo the minute the cursor turned red. Vigilon took this chance to open the chest. He found Col, materials, and two potions. He took the potions and 125 col, and gave the rest to Krysta. "Chances are, you'll need these more than I do." He noted with a smile. By the time he said that, Kanari and Akudo had already finished off the Antman, which turned out to be easier to kill since it was alone, and they were already trying to figure out how to split the loot they got from it.

ID# 118450 LD: 11(Looted 825 Col, 3 T2 Mats, and 2 <<Unidentified T2 Rare Potions>>)

-Offered 700 col and 3 T2 Mats to @Krysta

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon complimented on the fact that Krysta found the chest, but when he noticed it was out in the open, he immediately became suspicious. Turns out, there was an antman trying to take the chest, but it failed in its task, not only because it wouldn't fit, but because Vigilon pulled it out of its grip. Kanari and Akudo assaulted the monster as soon as it got out of the hole. It made sense, for the Antman's cursor had changed from yellow to red. Vigilon opened the chest, and gave some of the items inside to Krysta. "That's very kind of you, Alex, thank you." Krysta noticed the chest was empty after the transfer. Krysta looked over to Kanari and Akudo, who seemed to be trying to figure out how to divide the loot they got from the Antman. She considered the two to be lucky they managed to get any loot at all, for that single antman might not have been strong enough to hold anything of value to them. She would have gladly shared what she received with them if they hadn't.

-Accepted the offered 700 Col and 3 T2 Materials

@Vigilon

Krysta accepted what Vigilon had offered her, and the other two players in their party managed to settle their dispute over splitting the antman's loot between them. "Well then...shall we continue back to town?" Akudo looked over to Krysta, who was looking kind of like she thought she didn't belong. She was Vigilon's girlfriend, so why wasn't she focused on sticking close by him? He would walk closer to her to not only properly introduce himself, but to try and encourage her. "Hey, so, I never really got acquainted with you. So, you're Krysta, Vig's girl, right? Well, as you've probably heard earlier, I go by the name Akudo. I'm an informant and spy who'll help out other players with the gift of intel, usually for a price. You know, I noticed you're lookin' kinda down, are you alright? I mean, if you're feeling out of place with all these people you haven't met before having been around you for the past forty minutes, well, don't be! ...I've er, been there before. I regretted not talking to people that night. Do you still like Vig? I mean, I've already seen some lovable traits about you in the past forty minutes. You're cute, you're kind, you're noble, you're fierce when you need to be...personally, I think he's lucky to have a girl like you, and I bet I'm only scratching the surface, he himself probably knows more lovable traits than I can guess!" Vigilon heard Akudo say this, and he was happy to know that he was trying to support her. Usually, it would be Vigilon that would try to support her, but this third party interaction seemed positive to him. Of course, that didn't stop Vigilon from slowing down so he could stay by Krysta's side. All the while, Kanari was busy using her messenger, so focused on what she had to say that she didn't hear the ongoing conversation. Vigilon thought that she heard, but in reality, she didn't.

@Krysta

Edited by Vigilon

Akudo came up to Krysta, and he would begin to speak to her. He guessed her username correctly, then he introduced himself, stating that he was a spy and informant who sells most of the intel he gathers. He then managed to figure out that Krysta felt out of place, and he did what he could to try and encourage her, and he even claimed that Vigilon was lucky to have someone like her. "O-oh, y-you think so...?" Krysta had trouble trying to hide the fact that she was blushing slightly over the fact that this young man she hardly knew was already complimenting her like this...but on the other hand, it was nice to know someone thought something good of her and her current relationship with Vigilon. Speaking of which, Vigilon seemed to slow down so he could stay by her. He realized that she felt out of place(probably from overhearing Akudo), and he must have wanted to try and fix the problem. That was so kind of him... 

@Vigilon