(OP-F2) New Experiences

Epsilon managed to find a way up towards floor two, she looked around to see if anything was different the minute she got there, and well, it was like the Appalachian mountains. Were she visited with her mother once. Her mother loved nature, Lindsey, not so much, she would coward in her room from it. Maybe that's why she liked to play video games so much, because it was the only thing she was good at. She was in a town called "Urbus", she wanted to revive old memory by hiking all the way to a place called "High Fields of Crossing", which to her was a 'new experience'. Which looked difficult because it looked like Urbus was in the center of a very large bowl. Lindsey wonder how they didn't get flash floods constantly. She bought some new add-on's to her armor, which was a black bandanna looking thing and a extra layer of fabric on the back, but it still looked surprisingly good. She approached the exit to the town, looking up at the colossal rim a good while above her. "Here we go..." She said to herself, she got into a running stance. Then took off, she was starting to feel back at home again.

Words: 208

Apperance:

Spoiler

Old Appearance:                                                                                                                            New Appearance:

Image result for anime girl warrior art                                                  Related image

Edited by Epsilon

Now that Dazia had some better light armor, she was less reluctant to do things. For now, she was still in town, having her thoughts on what she would be doing. Yinangi made a suggestion on a practice she could work with. "You know, I'm sure you can get a better lay of the land when it comes to towns and cities if you climb up to a high spot and get a bird's eye view from a building that's not low. There aren't many that have more than two stories, so I guess two is enough." Dazia thought about this for a moment, then made her decision. "I'll try it once, and see if it can help me." She found a two-story building, and then found how she would climb it. She reached the top, and she saw nothing interesting enough for her, other than the layout of the portion of the city that she could see, and someone running once she looked downward towards the road. She got down from the building. "So, get anything from the viewpoint?" Dazia gave a shoulder shrug. "Just a portion of the city's layout, and someone running." Yinangi then began tugging on Dazia's arm. "Then what are we waiting for? There could be something wrong, or something going on, or....well, best case scenario, it could just be someone to talk to! Come on!" Yinangi ran off in hopes of finding who Dazia had seen running. "Yinangi, what are you- Hey, get back here!!" It may have been because she was chasing after Yinangi, but it didn't feel all that long for the two players to run into the player Dazia saw.

@Epsilon

Epsilon already felt normal, she loved running, she was too preoccupied coming to her senses about being trapped, and potentially killed, in a virtual game. Then she pictured herself, in a hospital with the nerve gear on her head, with no heartbeat reading, and her mother, father, and her two brothers gathered around her. This thought shook her a little. That's when a voice brought her back to reality, or false reality in this case. She turned her head, in her sight was two players one was being dragged along by the other, one of the two wore a casual outfit. This player had almost pure white hair, and seemed to being dragging the other player along with her. The other girl, had black hair and blue eyes, she seemed to be trying to resist the fact she was being literally dragged into something, Lindsey easily understood why immediately. Unfortunately she couldn’t express it. Before she knew it, she was on her back, looking into the sky. While she was looking over at the two players, she tripped over a thick root sticking out of the ground, which caught her foot. She sat up realizing what happened, while rubbing her head. She felt embarrassed that someone saw that happen. “Ow…” Lindsey muttered, rubbing her head. She looked towards the two who were fast approaching. When they arrived, Epsilon asked: "Can I help you?"

Edited by Epsilon

The two players had clearly crossed the border of the safe zone. Dazia tried to pull on Yinangi's arm to at least slow her down, but that didn't seem to work. "Yinangi! We-we've left the safe zone! Shouldn't you make sure you're prepared before running out like that?" Yinagi stopped at that, while not noticing that the running player had just tripped. Yinangi opened up her inventory, and equipped her light armor, which appeared over her clothing. The light armor was black and white in color, the two colors clashing(but not mixing or anything) diagonally, from the right shoulder to the left of the hip left side black, the right side white. On the back of this light armor(that was basically a leather overcoat), one could see the Yin Yang symbol there. Yinangi then continued towards the player that tripped, suddenly pulling Dazia along with her once again. Reaching the player took only a few seconds. "Hiya!" The player asked, "Can I help you?" "You seemed to be running, so I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. Even if everything was fine, it still wouldn't hurt to make a new friend! I'm Yinangi, nice to meetcha!" Dazia was, honestly, tired of being dragged all over Aincrad's lower floors, but there were those moments where it was worth the trouble. Most of the time, however... She pulled the cowl of her light armor, Ombra del Corvo, over her head, slightly embarrassed, but refusing to show it. "My name is Dazia...my only goal is to survive, by any means necessary."

@Epsilon

The players arrived, they looked, oddly familiar, had she met them before? Lindsey wasn’t sure if she was hallucinating or if the white haired player was always wearing a highly detailed light armor set. She got to her feet, dusting of her battle dress and lowering her bandana. She then forced a weak smile towards the two players. The player that was now almost obvious that she changed outfits, who called herself Yinangi, wanted to make sure everything was fine, and also seemed to like to socialize. “Don’t worry, Yin-Yinangi, was it? Everything is currently fine, I’m just hiking to a place called, um, I forgot the name…” Epsilon opened her menu, and went to “Map” and looked for a location name. “I don’t see the name on my map… Um… I know it's essentially a field of flowers. I’ve never been there before, and well, I wanted to see it in case I never got the chance to.” Epsilon continued, her tone staying calm and informative the entire time, if there was no green crystal above her head, she could be mistaken for an NPC. The other player who was also wearing light armor, had a hood on the entire time. She looked like she was trying to hide. She addressed herself a Dazia, what she said next however threw off the way you would see her.  “Any means necessary…” Lindsey murmured to herself. “I understand what you mean Dazia. But I doubt that we are getting out of this game alive. At least, I doubt I am, I’m trying to visit the various landmarks around the castle before-” She paused, her smile fading, she prefered not going on. “Anyway, I’m Epsilon. Nice to meet you Yinangi and Dazia.” She held out her hand for a handshake.

@Dazia

"The high fields of crossing? I've heard rumors it was a place full of flowers, and not a monster in sight!" Dazia's introduction appeared to cause unease within the player. "We're not going to die. Some players prefer to survive by staying in the safe zone either for as long as possible, or forever. Others can't stand the thought of being idle and stuck in the first settlement forever, but not all of them have the front lines in mind. I currently see no reason for me to try and get to that position, so I won't bother with that." "Yeah, once you've gotten strong enough, it's only the front lines that have any real danger. Thus, Dazia and I leave the floor bosses to those guys, and we don't have to worry! If you want to sightsee around Aincrad, you might want to make sure you can defend yourself. Not every place that's worth going is a monster-free zone, you know!" "Well, we'd have to speak for ourselves in that case, Yinangi. We're already far behind many others who had started later than we did." The player introduced herself as Epsilon, and offered her hand to shake. Yinangi did so. "Yeah, nice to meet you, Epsilon!"

@Epsilon

“Monster free? I didn’t know that.” Epsilon said, looking down at the curved sword holstered at her waist. “Well, I guess that makes my travel easier on the shoulders.” As Dazia explained, it seemed to calm and reassure Epsilon that she wasn’t going to die, at least not in this world. “The only thing I’m trying to do in this game is to prevent myself from being killed, still you do have a point there.” Epsilon responded. Epsilon listened to Yinangi’s comment, about how she needed to get to a higher level and know how to fight. “True, not all the destinations in this virtual confinement are deemed safe. I don’t plan on visiting those anytime soon. But, thanks. For paying attention. I mean, you did think there was trouble. If you want to come with, I wouldn’t mind, I’ll even walk.” Epsilon stated. She kinda liked the two players, they seemed experienced, while Epsilon, not so much.

Vigilon had been re-exploring the second floor, and not just for old times' sake. For one, he needed materials in order to craft in his shop. Second, if any players needed help, he would be ready to assist. Third, there were some notable areas in the second floor that he had either completely forgotten about, or completely overlooked. He had guessed by now that knowing everything about a single floor isn't exactly possible, but it still wouldn't hurt to know something. The problem he had? He had wound up falling asleep under a tree. Man, traversing these floors was definitely tiring. When he finally reopened his eyes from the impromptu nap, his familiar, Veriost, was staring at him with an expression that he could get, "Who's the sleepyhead now?" from. Vigilon nudged the small white frost dragon off of his torso, then got up and yawned. He looked at the horizon, and saw three players walking towards the High Fields of Crossing. He walked closer to them, and recognized two of them. "Hey! Dazia! Yinangi! What a surprise to run into you two again!" He then drew near to the three players. "New light armor, eh, Dazia? I gotta say, you almost look like an assassin from Assassin's Creed, but the colors are different." He turned to the player he didn't know. "Well, sorry about jumping in so suddenly. You don't mind if I join, do you? I'm Vigilon."

@Dazia @Epsilon