[F1-PP] Light in the Dark <<TTLIJAF>> (Vigilon)

Sunova was sitting in the usual spot she would sit a Sweet Shop with the most nices cakes and other thing there was in her eyes then. Eating the last part of her cheesecake she looked at her moke that was standing next to her plate. It was still full of Caramel Coffee and she drank it up all the way, It was nice to come here so much and everytime she would be coming here she could relax. Sadly it was always only her in the same spot in the store, It was not really known spot to eat but she liked it so much she came here most of the times. As she stands up and pays her tab she walks outside and took a deep breath of the air. she would look into her inventory seeing that she still had a quest Item, A package for a lady called Hannah. Ooh, Yea I forgot, Still have to do this. maybe its the best time to do it now She thought to herself.

As she looked over to where she needed to go she saw that she needed to move through the plaza she danced at once, she still remembers it good people came to see what was going on and in the end, Sunova would be overrun by male players who liked her to come with her. She walked slowly as she greeted a player that walked by but sadly the player recognized her as the dancing girl. as he ran up to her his friends also came to her, and not to be fast a group of Five boys was surrounding her. "You are that cute girl aren't you, Want to join me and my friends. It would be fun if you could join us' One of them said to her. Sunova got really nervous and she could see any way of getting out from them. "I... I don't have time... I Need ... I need to do something... mean Meet someone" She said clearly panicking from the boys surrounding her. "That Person can wait right, you can hang out with us." Another boy said as the boys didn't let Her get any breath. "Help me." She said as players walked by but most just ignored it as she was just someone they didn't know "You don't need help from others we are here little girl" A boy said as they pushed her around a bit "YEEEKE HELP" She yelled as the boys kept asking her to join them.

@Vigilon

Edited by Sunova

Vigilon's reason for coming here had not been what most would think. To him, this was a ridiculous reason to be at a sweet shop, and thus he had gotten something for himself so that the trip would appear to make sense. In truth, his familiar, Veriost, had dragged him over, obviously wanted some sweets, as per usual. Why? Well, the frost dragon had a thing for sweets, and it was agreed during the previous shenanigan that Vigilon would get something for her. The small white frost dragon was done with the banana split in no time flat. "Yeesh, slow down, would you, Veriost? You'll get a brain freeze if you eat it that fast!" Veriost stared at him. "Right, frost dragon. Seemingly immune to brain freezes..." "Like that would even be possible..." He thought to himself. When he finally upped and left, Veriost landed on his shoulder, and promptly fell asleep...as usual. Would she never change?

Vigilon heard a commotion as he was walking through the town. "Now, what could this be?" He drew near towards the scene, trying to maneuver through the crowds of people/NPCs, but things got serious when he heard a girl cry out for help. He then pushed through to see a girl with white hair surrounded by five male players. "Great. One of these situations." He sighed, and came closer to the scene, calling out, "Hey! Why don't you leave the girl alone and let her have her personal space?" Then he crackled his knuckles, and glared at the male players with his intense red eyes as he said, "If you don't, I'll make you." When they were unwilling to listen, it was time for Vigilon to take action. The girl didn't deserve this, to be surrounded by people like them. He nudged Veriost awake, and she realized the situation. "Alright then, so be it." Veriost took flight, and Vigilon rushed for the first boy, grabbing his arm and pulling him away forcefully enough for the boy to fall on the ground. He knocked the second boy down with a sweeping kick at his legs, and he grabbed the third boy and slammed him into the fourth boy, knocking them both down. He grabbed the fifth boy by the shirt and lifted him an inch off the ground. He glared at the boy fiercely. "Unless you want worse, I'd run if I were you." Vigilon  then dropped the boy, letting him fall to the ground before he fled with his friends. Vigilon sighed as they ran off. Veriost landed back on his shoulder, giving him a look. "What? You could have done something at any time." Veriost made an expression that he could roughly get "You didn't give me a chance." from. He turned to the girl. "Are you all right?"

@Sunova

As the scene in front of her play, the only thing she could do was stare. This player was strong, as his familiar went into the air and he started to knock down the guys. She gave a bit of a snicker every time -INMORTAL OBJECT- Popped up behind the guys. It was exactly great to see that he was coming up for her, but thinking about it she could have done something. As he puts down the last guy to the ground as they run off in fear. The moment the Familiar lands on his shoulder Sunova walks up to him "You Hurt, Did they hurt you" She said in a bit of a panic while getting her -First Aid- Skill ready on her hands. but as he asks her if she was alright she could she was the only one that was in need of something. As she looked at Vigilon "I'm... I'm alright thanks to you." As she dusts off her knees "Thank you for helping me, I eahm I am very grateful" She Said as he stands there. While other people start to walk away from the scene Sunova just looks at the man that just saved her. She then bowed to him to show her respect she always was grown up like with to bow to the one that helps you. 

As she was done with her bow she looked at him again and started to introduce herself "Once again I thank you, My Name Is Sunova or Su. Sorry if I got you into this trouble, this is the second time already but this time they did more then last time."  she says looking a bit guilty, she knew it would happen again once she was alone. Her mind came then with an idea what if he could help her at least to get to Hannah. "Eum If you don't mind, Could I ask something. I was trying to do a quest before this all happened, but can you help me?" She asked while trying to smile a bit. It was something again, it was the second time she asked a random player to help her with something that could be done very easily, But again she was a bit scared that those guys would follow her again.

@Vigilon

"Well, outside of duels, it's impossible to take damage in a safe zone, so I'm fine." The girl said she was alright, and thanked Vigilon for getting her out of that situation. "You're welcome." The girl then...bowed? He had been thanked by players and NPCs here and there, but something like this had never happened before. Thus he stood there completely confused. The girl introduced herself as Sunova. "Nice to meet you, Sunova. I'm Vigilon." Sunova apologized for being in this situation, saying this was the second time the male players had tried this. "A persistent bunch of nutheads, eh? Sheesh, even in games of all kinds, some people still can't learn to take a hint these days." Sunova explained that she was heading off to do a quest before the male players showed up, and she asked if he could help. "I'd be glad to help. I don't mind playing bodyguard to keep players like them from innocent people." He looked to his left, seeing that one of the players he'd knocked down was poking his head out from behind the wall of a building, watching to see if Vigilon would leave. "I see you there." The player hid behind the wall once he noticed he got caught watching.

@Sunova

Sunova was really grateful to the man that just saved her, as he introduced himself as Vigilon "Nice to meet you Too Vigilon." It was truly something that He helped her while most players walked by or just stood there, for sure the male players would not go up to her while he was around. Sunova was still thinking about her question about if he wanted to help her, but as a shock to herself, he said yes so easily and without any trouble. "Ooh really, I thank you again, I will repay you one day trust me in that, but for now I would like to do this quest with you." As the small girl opened her menu showing the quest that she was doing. Now that she had someone to do the quest Sunova would start to look happier than before, as the smile on her face returned, But it was true she was always like that. As Vigilon saw one of the male players pop up his head he talked to him, Sunova could resist and just for fun, she got out the Katana that was almost as big as her, as both Vigilon and she looked at the last male player of the group from just ago run away after Sunova got out her Katana. "I think he will stay away for a long time," She said with a Giggle. As she then got out her map to look where they needed to go, It was not far away but still it took a bit of a walk. "It's not that far from here, so how about a nice walk there?" as she took the lead a bit to where the quest marker was.

@Vigilon

(OOC: Sorry I took so long to get this post in. My muse and focus had fallen short so I had to take a short break. Also, since I'm beyond the level limit, I cannot help you fight the quest monster, and I am also ineligible for any quest rewards. As a result, I'll just have to find a way to get Vigilon distracted, since the way I designed him would have him assist if there's any trouble. Maybe I'll just surround him with a few monsters.)

It seemed that Sunova was doing one of the beginner quests. Vigilon had hoped to do them himself way back when he still had that crappy starter gear that offered him absolutely nothing, but once he had found nobody to take the quest with, he left to do it later...until one thing after another happened, eventually causing him to exceed the limits to be able to do it himself. He knew he could tag along, but he didn't know if the quest would allow him to intervene. Probably not. "Being a level too high for me to participate in it, I can assume the quest won't allow me to intervene in any quest combat and such. However, I can make sure nothing gets in the way between you and your objectives in the quest."  Veriost began to look at Sunova curiously. "Oh, this is my familiar, Veriost." Simply looking at a player curiously, to Vigilon, was a step up from suddenly taking flight and circling around a certain player, something the small white frost dragon used to do. Sunova pulled up her map, and the trip would begin. "Well, it's your quest, so lead the way."

@Sunova

Sunova looked at the small white dragon, he notices that his scales almost were the same color as her hair. "Ooh Hello there Veriost, Nice color scales you got there I'm Sunova nice to meet you." She said looking at the small dragon. As Vigilon said about him being too high of a level to help her fight the monster, But Sunova didn't even know that there was going to be a monster in the first place. "Ooh, That's okay, I'm already happy that you came with me, that means at least I'm not alone. But you said about a fight, so there is going to be a fight coming up in this quest, and is the monster hard to battle?" She asked as they walked to the grove were the NPC Hannah would be. Sunova really liked that at least she didn't need to go alone, she was not used to be alone and would be very scared if she ended up alone. Still, even If she looked small she had a Katana almost the same side as her, but with how light it was she could easily use it. As Sunova walked around doing a skip here and there, she would see that one of the male players were following her. As she looked at Vigilon as she walked backward now and started talking "One, Two, Three stupid idiots at... let's see 8 o'clock, Same guys from before." She said as she looked at Vigilon, She knew this term and that was just because she learned how to fight from her grandpa. "What would you like to do with them?" she asked him as she still walked backward.

@Vigilon

Vigilon chuckled softly when Sunova introduced herself to the small white frost dragon. "You can pet her if you'd like. She likes attention every once in a while." Sunova then asked about the monster she would be facing. He had said he wouldn't be able to jump in and assist with any quest combat, but that didn't mean there was any at all. "Honestly...I don't know. Someone I know took the beginner quests, but exceeded the level limit before she could move on to the third one. The second one had combat, so it's just a possibility that this one might also have combat." The players continued towards the grove, but there was another problem. Three of the morons hadn't learned their lesson, and were following Sunova. Sunova asked Vigilon what he would like to do with them, but before he could say a word, Veriost took flight, and zero in one one of them, and opened her maw. "Fo...Krah Diin!!!" One of the male players would find himself taking the full blast of Veriost's frost breath. Vigilon had actually felt it before, and it was freezing cold. A good example would be, say, someone suddenly stuck ice from one of the polar caps onto your face, and it stayed there for a while, leaving your face cold for a short while afterwards. At least, I think that would be a good example. Vigilon sighed, and said, "Improvise." He was going to speak to the three, and give them another warning. But Veriost took action already so there was no turning back. He rushed over to a tree, and quickly climbed it. He called out to Veriost, "Comet Strike!" and the small white frost dragon came over to Vigilon, coating his fists in ice, with some spikes of ice as well, and landed on the back of his neck. Vigilon jumped down towards one of the two players who hadn't been struck by Veriost's frost breath, striking him down to the ground as Veriost blasted the same player with her frost breath. Vigilon then got  hold of the last player before he could run. "Now then, if you don't want to be struck down more than once, I'd steer clear if I were you. Even in a safe zone, it wouldn't be a good idea to persist in a way or for a goal that would just make you seem like a glutton for punishment." He let the boy go, and he walked back over to Sunova. "Sorry that it got out of hand there. I was merely hoping to give them a warning before they got any closer..." He said, looking slightly embarrassed, and scratching the back of his head.

@Sunova

As she saw Vigilon going into a little fight again she was more looking at his Falmialer who was at this point throwing ice in some players face. She felt a bit sorry for the player that got hit by the ice but at the same time, they have been irritating her for a long time and even jumped her. It then was clear, She felt that she also wanted to do something but before she could even take out her Katana the fight was already over, As Vigilon walked back to her " Ooh No worry, They are idiots but thou they never learn if I look at them right now. You Know Veriost." As she looked at the dragon "You are pretty cute and cool at the same time," She said as she patted the dragon a bit  "You are also cool Vigilon, Cute... Maybe later." She said with a teasing smile. At that point, Sunova turned around and took the lead again to were the quest marker was. As there was a bit of music to hear from this distance Sunova would start a bit of a dance on the music as she walked, It didn't even look bad, It was more the opposite of bad, It looked so good that even some of the people she passed looked back to see how she danced a bit. It was not short as they came to the place where Hannah was, But as she looked around she didn't see Hannah at all. "Not here maybe more into where the trees are."  As Sunova took the lead into the small park-like area. Still, a bit dancing on the music that you could hear in the distance she was looking around. And then she saw an NPC girl sitting somewhere under a tree. She looked at Vigilon and then took a bit of sprint to the NPC that was sitting there.

@Vigilon

(OOC: Technically, it's frost breath, it's just...difficult to accurately describe...I was, by the way, trying to describe what it felt like...not the frost breath itself.)

Sunova told Vigilon not to worry, and patted Veriost while commenting that she was cute and cool at the same time. She then spoke to Vigilon, and what happened was Vigilon's face reddened for several reasons. He really didn't see that one coming. "Ah, um, uh...." Was this the right or wrong time to say that he already has a girlfriend? Vigilon mentally dropped the subject once Sunova had returned to seeking out the quest giver. It wasn't that long of a trip, really, since the quest giver was in the same settlement as the one they were in. Sunova danced a little as the players moved their way towards the grove, as there was music in the air. Every now and then, Vigilon would look behind him to make sure the idiots had learned their lesson, and hadn't tried following again. They reached their destination eventually, and Sunova decided to look deeper within the grove. She mildly sprinted towards the NPC once she found her. Vigilon sat down under a neighboring tree, waiting for whenever Sunova was finished receiving her task.

@Sunova

Sunova walks up to the Lady that is sitting by a tree, Sunova can see that this was the NPC she needed to talk to. As she approached her the NPC looked up. "Hiy, Are you by any change Hannah? " Sunova asked the lady. the lady looked at Sunova and then just nodded  "That's me, Adventurer, I'm Hannah what it is that you needed?" The lady said after a good inspection of the girl. Sunova then took out the package she needed to give her as a part of the quest, "Here, I think this is yours then. If there anything else just say so."  Sunova said as she gave the package to Hannah, It was clear that Hannah was waiting on it but before the thanked Sunova for the package she started talking "There is one thing you can do for me, You are a Warrior right, So could you find something for me." Hannah said with a smile. Sunova just nodded to say she was a Warrior or however the NPC's called the players but Hannah saw this as an opportunity to tell what she needed Sunova to get "So Girl If you could go to this location." Hannah said as she marked a location on the map what looks to be like a cave "And get me a Jewel out of the cave that would be nice" Hannah said as she made a sise with her hands. "I Can do that of course, Yeah I can do it why not," Sunova said as the quest updated and showed the next objective where to go. Sunova then turned around back to Vigilon who was sitting under a tree waiting for her. "Come on Cutie, I got a job to do,"  She said as she skipped past him a bit teasing him because she said cutie to Vigilon.

@Vigilon

Vigilon watched the conversation unfold. It was essentially a fetch quest, which could go in a lot of ways. From what Vigilon could guess, what was most likely to happen in this case was, either there would be something guarding the target item, or aggressive mobs would get in the way as the players made their way there and back, as per usual of aggressive mobs. The aggressive mobs, he guessed, wouldn't technically be part of the quest, but they would get in the way nevertheless. Sunova skipped by, calling him Cutie as she began heading over towards her quest location...causing Vigilon's face to change color to red once again. He said/muttered nothing this time, but he was definitely still wondering what he should do regarding the teasing. "So then, it sounds like a fetch quest...there's a pretty good chance there could be something that'll get in the way, so I'd say it would be best to be prepared for combat." He said, eager to both change the subject and offer some advice. He had played some RPGs with a fair amount of fetch quests. If it wasn't in a town, you could bet something would get in the way before, or right before obtaining the item...

@Sunova

She saw Vivilon's face turn a bit as she said he was a cutie  She then started to Giggle a bit and walked on As the asked her if it was a fetch quest she nodded. "Getting a Jewel, And bringing it back. It was in a cave somewhere so it wouldn't far fetch to see a monster popping up out of nowhere, Maybe a big bat or something else." She said giggling a bit again. She was clearly happy that she wasn't alone anymore and skipped along the road to where the quest marker was pointing. She was looking into her menu to see what weapon she would pick as maybe her Curved Sword or her Katana, She knew the sword Art of Curved Sword but not of the Katana. In the end, she took the choice of her Curved Sword so she could use her Sword arts.

"Cave, Cave, Cave... Ha so it is going to be dark giving us a debuff, If I believe it myself" Sunova said as she started to walk next to Vigilon, as she looked up at him she just wanted to know more about him "Vigilon, If I may ask, How many friends do you have, And is one of those friends spacial to you?"  She said looking up at Vigilon "And with Spacial, I mean Love" She said with a giggle, just wanting to get into some love story's that she always liked to hear. It was nothing special for her to ask things like this but to others, it looked like she was going to ask something even more, but she just liked to hear about love and other loving story's.

@Vigilon

Sunova giggled when she noticed that Vigilon's face had changed color. She mentioned that it was in a cave, and that a monster appearing would make sense. Vigilon walked beside Sunova as she skipped towards the quest objective. She then mentioned the debuff, and Vigilon said, "If you need something to turn the tide on that debuff, I can help with that." He had a piece of equipment that offered accuracy. It was an item made by an artisan, and he would be willing to loan it if she needed it. Sunova then asked a rather...personal question. "I, um..." He placed his hands within his pockets. "I don't have as many friends as I'd hope for...only a handful, I guess. One of them I had met before, in the real world. Over there, I had about five friends and one frenemy. Over here in this game, there are...I dunno, four? Five? ...Yes, there is someone I've met in this game, who I also love. I'd gotten a crush on her before I knew it, and then there was this Masquerade Ball on the eleventh floor...I'm actually surprised she made the first move by leaving a note for me in front of my shop, asking me to go..." There was more to the story, but he was feeling a little embarrassed, sharing it all so easily.

@Sunova

(OOC: Welp, this ought to fill up a post or two for me...)

Sunova seemed to like that people were so fast to trust her with some of the things she asked, Of course for her it was Information to see how every person she met acts and how to be around them. But as she was listening to the story began a bit sad as he said that he had not that many friends, but at least he had someone he knew from the start just like she did. As he told her about having five friends in the real world she knew right away that he was not of an outgoing person as she was, Sunova wanted to befriend everyone that she met and of course that even meant Vigilon. But as he told about having four or five friends here Sunova looked up at him with a bit of a sad look. She did not know how many people she had met but most people just ignored her now because she was small and didn't really stand out. Then he told about the special thing, the thing Sunova was looking for, It was so sweet that he found someone that he cares about and that that person also cared about him.  "That's Cute Vigilon, At least you have someone you love. And you also have someone that you know from the real world, that nice too. But I think it is my turn let's see. In the real world, I was really popular at school and all but not really in my home village itself. Because I like playing games I met someone that got me into SAO, he is also somewhere here trying his best, At his point here I can say that I only Have 3 real friends here... not much but at least they care about me. And I don't know for sure But I think I have found nobody yet that I really love." She said looking up at Vigilon. Sunova looked around from a moment to see how far the exit was, And luckily it was not that far  "Hey, Vigilon, question... what do you think about me? I want to hear it from you"  Sunova said as she always was seen in-game as someone not worth taking along only for the entertainment but she was more of a fighter herself so most of the times people just ignored her as she asked to come on a quest.

@Vigilon

Vigilon was going to continue the story, but he decided to drop it and listen when Sunova spoke. She said she was popular at school, but not in her home village. ...Home Village? He had heard of towns, subdivisions, cities, all sorts of things that existed today, but a home village? He didn't exactly manage to understand that one. Sunova then told him that she met someone who got her into this virtual labyrinth, and that she only had three real friends so far. She then asked Vigilon what he thought of her. It was too soon to ask such a question in his opinion, for he couldn't come up with an answer. But hey, who could blame him? He'd practically just met her! He'd have to come up with something quick. "Hmm...well...I see you as a lively person, bright and cheerful. Seeing that I've only met you recently, however, that's pretty much all I can gather at the moment. By the way...what do you mean by Home Village? I admit, I haven't exactly heard that term before..."

@Sunova

"Thanks, Vigilon, That is just what I wanted to hear, ooh by Home Village I mean... well my Village where I lived, It was really small though, and my parents were the second family in charge of the village. I live in a dormitory now but my village was really old and believed in old tales and story's like... Well about a witch with white hair. That's why I was not that popular in my Home Village" She said as she mentions the story with the witch with white hair, It was clear that she got bullied or even shamed by the people in the village because she had white hair. But still, Sunova rubbed into her eyes and the happy and energetic face of her normal self came back. But then Sunova remembered that she exactly cut into the story that Vigilon was telling and she turned to Vigilon again "But Vigilon, you were telling about your crush leaving a note at your door, can you tell that story to me."  She asked him wanting to know about it as they were almost within reach of the gate of the town. It must have been almost 1 mile or something.

@Vigilon

Vigilon had never guessed that there would be an old style village like that somewhere. Sunova spoke of how the village was, and this bothered Vigilon. White hair was a trait, not a sign of evil. "Sounds like they were overly superstitious to me. I don't think they had the right to judge you based off of a genetic trait. It does bother me, how some people can't stand anyone outside their norm, it's not right. Our genetic traits don't make us who we are, or define us in any way. Our personalities, and the actions that we take, do." Sunova asked if Vigilon could continue the story he was telling. Might as well, 'cause he'd already intrigued her. "The note she left me, when I read it, it said that she loved the kind of person I was. Sweet, kind, brave, gentle, and never without resolve. The note was signed in an anonymous manner, reading, 'Your Secret Admirer'. I have to admit that I kind of blushed when I read the note. I would have been totally embarrassed if anyone else was around during that moment." The story should be long enough to last the trip, for there was more to tell.

@Sunova

As Vigilon said the thinks about the genetic traits and about the personality, Sunova started to smile, giving her a bit of more confidence about how not everyone was the same as the people in her Village. It was nice to hear this from someone that she just met, even more from someone who also helped her just a second ago. Then Vigilon continued to his story about the love letter that was left behind.  That is so cute and so nice.  She thought as she listened to the story. While they were talking they moved past the gate and into the wild. Sunova opened her map to see where they needed to go, luckily for them, it was not that far as it was almost over 2 small hills. Sunova kept quiet and just pointed to where the quest marker was, She was really just interested in the love story Vigilon was telling. "And Did you ever find out who was this Secret Admirer of yours and did you go on a date yet?" she asked him as she took the lead over to the quest marker.

@Vigilon

Edited by Sunova
  • 2 weeks later...

Vigilon continued his story. "When I arrived, I found the girl who had left the note sooner than I thought. It was a masquerade ball, so she had a mask on. I will admit, I was impressed with her courage to remove the mask for a few seconds, revealing to me who she was. We danced, we enjoyed ourselves, and right now, we're trying to find a good time to schedule a date. We've been quite busy with several things, but we're always trying to make time for each other. We're currently looking at scheduling it about...three days from now?" The cave was now in sight, but Vigilon had enough time to speak a little more about Krysta. "Her username is Krysta, she has blonde hair and blue eyes, and she is 5'4". She is an amazing singer with a beautiful voice, and she is a sweet, kindhearted soul who is determined, and very justified, too." He hoped he wasn't going overboard with the description. He did love Krysta, after all.

@Sunova