[F1-PP] Light in the Dark <<TTLIJAF>> (Vigilon)

Sunova was loving the story, It felt so amazing to hear about love and people loving each other even in a game like this. Sunova couldn't hold it in anymore, "That Is so Cute, It is really cute, Amazing cute, Like ten out of ten cute," She said looking up at Vigilon, he was so kind-hearted to and even praised his girlfriend. "Wish I ever found someone like that In my life," she said looking into the menu and passing by some male player names, she stopped on one name called Hazado, "Nah, your a big softy..." she paused "A nice and loving big softy," she mumbled then. She closed her menu again and looked at the mouth of the cave, It was dark inside and this would be the second time Sunova went into a dark cave. "Well looks like we are here, time to find that item," she said standing in front of the cave entrance.

@Vigilon

• 2 weeks later...

It was clear to Vigilon that Sunova loved the tale he had told her, due to her response. "Nice to know that you enjoyed listening to it." He said as a smile appeared on his face. He felt better about it, and he felt more confident in the relationship he had with Krysta. If others could see it happening, he had more reason to try and become closer to Krysta. Sunova began to look through her menu, and it wasn't long before the players reached the cave. He believed they had some time, so he would think about checking the area first, before entering the cave... "Could you give me a sec? I think I see something over there..." He walked over to the side, and lifted a stone at the wall of the cave that was in a shape that made Vigilon believe something may have been hidden under it. There was nothing there. "Figures." He walked back over to Sunova. "Okay then, since it's your quest, after you." He said as he gestured to the cave.

ID# 103494 LD: 11+1=12(Failed to find a chest)

@Sunova

Edited by Vigilon

The cave looked dark and once they got inside she could here the dripping of water, it was just like any other cave, but is was more quieter than most caves. "I think it is to quiet, so for sure something os going to happen" she said looking back at Vigilon who was walking behind her. It was really quiet and think you heard were only the dripping from the water, but however out of nowhere a small bat popped out and swooped past them. With one movement Sunova jumped and took Vigilon's arm "Eeep, stupid bat, don't do that," she said as the bat moved past them. She let's go of Vigilon's arm again and cleans herself up a bit "Sorry Vigilon, the bat just scared be quite a bit," she said looking at Vigilon. Sunova was not scared of the dark she was more scared of something jumping out or sounds that were made by animals. Not far from their location was a path that moved to a big open area, Sunova looked down from their location as saw that down at the bottom of the open area was something shiny. "think I see the quest item, but the area is to big for just a pick and run item...."she paused and looked a bit more scared "something is going to pip out, something is going to pop out... oooh I just know it,"she said sounding a bit scared.

@Vigilon

Edited by Sunova

The cave was eerily quiet...too quiet. "I don't like the looks of this..." A cave bat suddenly flew past, jumping the two players. "Whoa!" Sunova apologized for getting jumped like that. "Oh don't worry, you're fine. It surprised me too." The quest item was faintly in sight, and Sunova said just what Vigilon was thinking. Vigilon looked behind him and saw four pairs of eyes sizing the players up. The eyes seemed to be glowing reddish. Not a good sign. He was about to let Sunova know about whatever was behind them when they suddenly took flight, and their cursors turned from yellow to red. "Sunova, look out!" He made sure that he was between the monsters and Sunova, so that if they tried to attack her, they would fail. They remained in flight, but stopped in front of Vigilon. They were fairly large cave bats, but something wasn't right. Their mouths were foaming. "Ugh, great, now we have rabid monsters..." He looked at Sunova. "Go, retrieve the item, I'll hold off these freaks!"

@Sunova

(OOC: Spawned mobs to keep Vigilon busy. As a result, it will be a fight separate from yours.)

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  27
HP:  540
EN:  64(Base[54], Energist[10])

DMG: 9(Martial Arts Rank 3[+5], Veriost[+3])

MIT: 18(Swift Endurance)

EVA: 1(Swift Endurance)

ACC: 1(Karri's Fang)

Recovery: 3(Swift Endurance[2], Karri's Fang[1])

Equipment:

Berserker Gloves[T1](1 Taunt, 1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)

Swift Endurance[T2](1 Mitigation, 1 Evasion, 1 Recovery)

Karri's Fang[T1](1 Recovery, 1 Accuracy, +1 LD)

Skills: 

One handed straight sword Rank 2

Energist

Martial Arts Rank 3

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Vigilon: HP 540/540, EN 64/64 | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed | 1 Taunt

Enemies:

Rabid Cave Bat 1: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Rabid Cave Bat 2: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Rabid Cave Bat 3: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Rabid Cave Bat 4: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Sunova looked back at Vigilon as he warned her for something walking up, nope nope nope, not bats again I hate them jump scarring monsters, she thought as she nodded at Vigilon who said to take the item down at the bottom of the big open area. "copy, get item and get the hell out of here, I HATE BATS," she said running down a bit fast. The last time Sunova had to fight bats was in a quest on floor two, to help some small child get home, Sunova did not like it then when the bats jumped out and still didn't like it at all. It took her not long ro get to the bottom as she looks back at Vigilon who got ready to fight the bats that jumped at them. "You can get them Vigilon, I trust in you," she yelled back. She looked around to see where the item was she needed, her eyes spotted something in the middle. As she walked over to see what is was she saw that is was the item she was looking for but something was really off, it was just here in the open with no one around to keep it save or maybe those bats were the safe keepers who knew.

@Vigilon

(Ooc Will start combat once I'm back home)

Sunova ran down after saying what she would do, followed by the fact that she hated bats. Vigilon turned back to the Rabid Cave Bats. "Come at me, chumps!" The Rabid Cave Bats did nothing. Despite their crazy, feral action-causing disease, it seemed they were waiting for Vigilon to strike first. "Well then, suit yourselves." He attacked using the Sword Art known as Tornado Kick, striking one of them hard enough to prevent it's attack via paralysis, and inflict bleed as well, bringing it's HP to red. He missed another bat by an inch, and as for the other two, not only did he miss, but he ended up slipping on some of the foam from the Rabid Cave Bats that had dropped to the ground, thus he ended up with his back on the cold cavern floor. The three Rabid Cave Bats Vigilon had missed all attempted to swoop down and strike, but while two missed, one crashed into the cave's wall. "Dang, this is embarrassing..."

@Sunova

ID# 103578 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG, inflicted paralysis and bleed), MD: 8-1=7(Hit)

[Paralysis refrains Rabid Cave Bat 1 from taking action]

ID# 103579 BD: 4+1-1=4(Miss), MD: 2-1=1(Miss)

ID# 103580 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!), MD: 1(Crit. Miss)

ID# 103581 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!, MD: 6-1=5(Miss)

Tornado Kick(Critical)- 11x6-35=31

Bleed damage: Rabid Cave Bat 1 takes 12 DMG

[3-0-0-0]Vigilon: HP 540/540, EN 56/64 | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed | 1 Taunt

Enemies:

Rabid Cave Bat 1: HP 7/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10, Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

Rabid Cave Bat 2: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Rabid Cave Bat 3: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Rabid Cave Bat 4: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Edited by Vigilon

she looked back once more at Vigilon to make sure he was alright and then continued to grab the jewel on the ground. As she took the Jewel the mission updated saying Defeat the monster, Sunova looked up scared to see what happened as out of nowhere a black shadow became bigger and bigger under her. She opens her menu and drinks a potion quick, as the monster lands before her. as she jumps back "Eeep, Cave Guardian, WHY WHY WHY," she said as she took out her katana and stood ready standing eye in eye with the Cave Guardian, she took a deep breath and said "May my blade rest your soul," and moved to the Cave Guardian to attack as she ready's a sword art to strike it. with one smooth movement, she hits the Guardian and takes a few steps on top of him and jumps off him. She looks back but was shortly met with an arm of the Cave Guardian, she flew to the side of the wall as she hits the wall with a loud bang she screamed for a second and then looked at her health, Nothing was gone and.  "I'm Okay No worries" she yelled as she leaned on her katana and stood ready into combat again, but then the Cave Guardian started to glow and lets out an angry roar as it arm felt off and it falls to the ground turning into pixels. "VIGILON, THE CAVE GUARDIAN IS DEAD!" she yelled up being proud to herself as she did a bit of a victory dance to herself

@Vigilon

Spoiler

ID: 103749

Sunova:   HP 160/160 [safegueard potion] | EN: 14/16 | DMG 4 | ACC 2 | Bleed 1

Han'ei x2 | 4 DMG | Crit +2 | Total DMG 12

Cave Guardian Takes Bleed DMG 12

Cave Guardian:  HP 0/20 | DMG 5 | Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

• 1 month later...

Vigilon heard a scream in the distance towards the cave's dark interior. "Are you all right?" The echo of the words,  "I'm Okay No worries" was the response. One angry roar later, He then heard Sunova say that the Cave Guardian was dead. "Huh. That was quick." were his honest thoughts said aloud. He needed to get back to his own fight, though, if he was win it quickly. His next attempt to strike all of the Rabid Cave Bats did not go as intended. Once again, he only managed to hit one of them, and then he found himself attacked on front and both of his sides. His HP didn't drop very much, but he saw a status ailment appear by his HP meter, the one for poisoned. "Makes enough sense, I guess..." He was starting to realize, maybe he hadn't practiced enough combat in dark places to take out his foes easily.

@Sunova

ID# 105557 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!), MD: 2-1=1(Miss)

ID# 105558 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!), MD: 10(Critical!! +2 DMG)

ID# 105559 BD: 6+1-1=6(Hit), CD: 6(Recovered an additional 3 energy), MD: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

ID# 105560 BD: 4+1-1=4(Miss), MD: 8-1=7(hit)

Tornado Kick- 9x6-35=19

Bleed damage: Rabid Cave Bat 1 takes 12 DMG

[0-2-0]Vigilon: HP 537/540, EN 52/64 | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed | 1 Taunt | Poisoned: 4 turns, 6 DMG

Enemies:

Rabid Cave Bat 1: HP 0/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Rabid Cave Bat 2: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Rabid Cave Bat 3: HP 31/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Rabid Cave Bat 4: HP 50/50, 15 DMG, 35 MIT, Inflicts poison on MD rolls of 9-10

Edited by Vigilon

Sunova dust of the rubble on her knees and looks into her inventory, there it was the Item the jewel, I got it at least now let's make way back to Vigilon, she thought, putting her Katana back onto her back. She looks up at the sound of combat and shocks a bit, running up to Vigilon but once there she jumped a bit back, "EEEK, Bats are still here," she said as she hides behind a rock away from the bats, "I don't like them, Nope Nope Nope," She said to herself while covering her ears so she did not hear the sounds of the bats. She never liked bats the moment she was on floor two doing a quest there with her silent friend and she got attacked by bats there. She pops her head up from the rock and looks at the combat that is going on "Um... I just stay here, I don't like bats,"  She says hidden behind the rocks not far from the combat.

@Vigilon