[PP-F1] No More Party Crashers! {Outcasts Pact Guild Meeting}

Outlander had sent a notification throughout the entirety of his guild, the Outcasts Pact, which can be labeled as a terrorist group if others so feel like it. He outside the town of new beginnings, resting under a tree. He didn't want to go in, he didn't want to run into any individuals who might recognize him. "Ah... Broad daylight, how you irritate me." He said, looking directly into the sun. He was trying to shifted his head to the position that was just right, also, because he had the sun in his eyes. "Well, they should be here any minute now. If not, I can take a nap, grab a bite to eat..." He continued. He looked down the road that lead into the town of new beginnings. "But, whats taking them so long?" Outlander winced at the trail looking both ways before lounging again. "It seemed like just yesterday, I my recruitment station was attacked by those jerks. Well, hopefully not this time. Right?" He said to no one. 

@Fae @Mr.R @Sharr

Edited by Outlander

Fae had been skipping through floor 4 on her usual stroll when she received a notification for a message from Outlander. They were finally meeting up to discuss the guild. At least this time it was at least somewhat private, hopefully Outlander didn't message the wrong people. Fae warped down to the first floor and pulled her hood over her head to avoid getting recognized. Being half the size of everyone else, it was easy to get spotted. After making her way through the streets of the first floor for a good few minutes, she eventually found Outlander underneath a tree. "Hey mister Outlander! Fae is here! Do you need someone taken out? Fae has been so excited for this!" Fae greeted, hugging and looking up at Outlander. It was good to see someone she could actually trust again. Fae brought down her hood and revealed her hair and face once she was done hugging him, before saluting.

Sharr had been spending his days in hiding in the dark alleys of Aincrad, trying to make enough to live for another day. 'Good job Sharr, just a little bit further, we can wait this out! Let those people in the Frontlines do their stuff and we will be out of this terrible world with terrible people in no time.' He thought as he took a bite out of the stale bread in his had. 'Here's for crappy years to come.' Sharr was drinking water when he suddenly received the message. He read it slowly. As he did, the memories of the recruitment flooded his mind, remembering what brought him to hiding from everyone. Upon finishing his bread up to the last bite, Sharr made his way to the First floor.

He found Outlander under a tree outside the Town of Beginnings and approached him. Sharr walked from behind the side of the tree Outlander was.

"-my recruitment station was attacked by those jerks. Well, hopefully not this time. Right?" He heard him say. Sharr revealed himself and leaned on the tree. "Well at least you have the brains to figure that out Leader. I mean seriously, announcing to the whole world that we are trying to make a group that's up to no good with the possibility to bring death upon somebody else, what a spectacular that is leader!" Sharr exclaimed sarcastically.

When he finished, Sharr was startled when a hooded figure suddenly hugged Outlander. Due to the recent attack on the guild's recent recruitment, Sharr was paranoid enough to draw his Spear and pointed it at the little guy, hoping that it was someone he can take on. But when the stranger revealed herself, Sharr let out a sigh and lowered his weapon. "And our best member is a cute kid who's betrayed her past guild... are thinking on making a pop idol group?"

Outlander sat bored, at a tree, he was about to take a nap when a familiar figure was walking on the road. She was small, and surprisingly quiet. She honestly scared him, she had all the traits of something that could be potentially hiding under someone's bed before brutally murdering them. She may look all innocent, but she really wanted to kill someone. “Oh, hey Fae.” Outlander said, his face completely calm, well at least until she said Do you need someone taken out. At that point, a grin formed across his face. “Well, as much as I’d want to slay some degenerates that truly have no idea how to swing a sword. We have some pact matters to discuss. Example, one of the current matters are our current level. So, I’m taking up ideas, if anyone wants to go guild leveling. Because we really need it.” Sharr approached from behind where Outlander was saying: "Well at least you have the brains to figure that out Leader. I mean seriously, announcing to the whole world that we are trying to make a group that's up to no good with the possibility to bring death upon somebody else, what a spectacular that is leader!" Outlander only smiled at this insightful comment. “Well, enough of us are here, let's begin shall we? What, should we do. I’m up for any kind of suggestion, even the stupid ones. Be aware that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I almost never listen to stupid Ideas.” He said in a sarcastic tone. 

Fae sighed in disappointment when Outlander said that he didn't want anyone taken out, and that they had other matters to discuss. "Awww! Fae wanted to cut someone open! Are you sure you don't need anyone taken out? Not even that meanie red headed girl?" Fae asked, tugging at Outlander's pant leg to get his attention. When Sharr said that their best member who a cute kid who betrayed her past guild, Fae pulled her dagger out of her cloak and pointed at him in a split second. "Hey! What'cha trying to say about Fae!? Fae ain't no traitor! Keep it up and Fae will cut you open!" Fae protested back, just a little bit offended. Fae still had on her cutesy smile as she threatened Sharr, before putting away her dagger after a few seconds. Outlander asked if anyone had any suggestions, and Fae raised her hand immediately. "Ooh! What if we choose our first victims!? That'd be super duper fun!" Fae suggested as she climbed up onto Outlander's back, sitting on his shoulders.

"Come on kid, at least take the cute part of what I said as a complement. Kids your age should blush at situations like that!" Sharr said while trying to match Fae's cutesy smile. 'One little mistake with this kid- No, this high level player is gonna get me killed.' Sharr then offered his suggestion to Outlander. "First thing we need to do before we could at least scratch someone is to get at Fae's level and strength, or at least close to it. I could use some equipment myself I got an order for trinket pending, now all I need is a great tailor." He said as he presented his current equipment. Sharr then climbed and sat on the nearest branch of the tree using the free shoulder of Outlander as an extra step. "Hey Captain! Tell me, what the hell is your Vision for this lame excuse of a mercenary group?" 

@Outlander @Fae

Edited by Sharr