[F1-SP] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> Killing baby boars?

Woe slouched over the blacksmiths counter and prepared to cop an earful of information about the next quests. To be honest after spending the entire day helping random people not want to end it all he was feeling pretty done with things already. He thought maybe after this quest he should get some sleep, however, Woe was determined to keep going until he finished the quest chain. Lyle Tealeaf began the to explain the quest objectives. "Alright so I've been in short of supplies recently and I don't really know what to do about it. So I thought if you went out and killed some boar pups and gathered their tusks for me I could fashion you a weapon or armour of your choice. I can't promise it'd be the best set of armour of your life, but it'd be good enough for someone like you." Woe raised an eye at the blacksmith. "Oh really? Yeah fine whatever, I'll do it. The exp should be worth it enough on its own anyway." The blacksmith smiled and nodded "Yes, go and fetch me the materials and when you get back I can make you something nice." 

Edited by Woe

Woe accepted the quest in the drop-down menu and headed out of the shop and back into the city. He stretched his arms out taking In a large breath of fresh air as it began to gently rain over the town of beginnings. The droplets of water quickly dampened his hair and rolled down the soft pale skin of his cheeks. It was scary just how accurately the game could simulate the real environment. The touch, smell, taste, sound... it all felt so real. Woe could see how quickly things in here might start feeling like real life, he wondered if it would even be possible to go back to real life after spending too long in here. "I guess all that means is I have to beat this stupid game faster than I first thought." Some of the other players he had talked to waved out to him with a smile on their faces, as if to thank him for the time he spent calming them down. He could already see a few begin to head towards Zackariah's place, and some towards the tavern to spend the evening and night. But Woe wasn't going to stop and rest just yet. He still had much work to do. He was still far too weak. The nice thing was thought that after completing that first quest he had already levelled up to level three, completely skipping level two. It seemed to spend all that time on doing the quests had paid offed and yielded positive results. With the affirmation with himself that he was doing well enough, Woe stopped his stretch and began to head out of town again, this time to kill some innocent baby boars.

Woe was once again out in the open airs of the first floors grassy fields right outside of the town of beginnings. Woe remembered seeing plenty of boars out near where he had been scavenging for the orange tiger lilies however he didn't know if saw the 'boar pups' that the quest was asking of him to kill. Perhaps they were in another area entirely, but there was only one way to find out, and that was to go check it out for himself. He followed the basic road leading away from the town of beginnings and before long he could see the starter boars. He wasn't going to lie, Woe was completely and utterly terrified of dying, especially so since this was going to be his first time-fighting something.

Woe finally found a boar and looked through the game guide to see if there was anything on how to actually fight in the game. There didn't seem to be too much information apart on how to actually fight other than how to activate sword arts. "Sword arts huh?" Woe equipped his two-handed greatsword, instantly feeling the weight of it in his hands. "Man this thing is heavy." Woe grabbed it with his two hands and tried inputting the command for 'Straight' by lifting the blade at eye level and pointing in the direction he wanted to attack. Woe's sights were set on the boar and his two-handed sword started to glow. Woe bent his knees and charged straight at the boar pushing off the grass with great force. Before he knew it, he had moved a total of 5 inches. "Wait. What?" He said confused. He quickly checked the guide which read 'Once in position say the name of the sword art and allow the game to move you, no effort required on your behalf.' "Huh well that would explain it then" Woe mumbled to himself and looked up to find the boar running straight towards him. "Uh oh." Woe jumped to the side narrowly avoiding the boar's attack. "Well now I've done it haven't I?" 

Woe:
Level: 3
Health: 60/60
Energy: 4/6
Damage: 5
Mitigation: 9

• Sword Art - straight: 5*2= 10 damage for 2 energy 
  • Woe Attacks boar with straight: Attack Fails

Boar:
Hp
: 10/10
Damage: 3

• Boar attacks woe for 3 damage: Attack Fails

Dice Information:

Spoiler

ID# 101919
BD: 1
MOB: 3
Attack Failed

Edited by Woe

The boar angrily charged at Woe with the intent to kill. Woe froze up, terrified of what was to come next. He had no clue just what was going to happen to him once he got hit, the fear of dying consumed him. The boar's trotters moved quickly through the grass like a breeze, and then a wild rock appeared. The boar went tumbling through the grass and face planted in front of Woe. Woe regained his composure and very confusingly poked at the boar with his two-handed straight sword, letting the blade sink into the boar's flesh. It began to squeal wildly and got up quickly after shaking Woe off itself. Woe jumped back to a safe distance with a new wind of confidence, noticing the boar's hp bar go down to a yellow proportion of health, exactly fifty percent of its green portion of health. "Huh, you're not so tough after all, are you?

Woe:
Energy: 5/6

• Woe attacks with a basic attack for 5 damage.

Boar:
Hp
: 5/10

• Boar attacks woe for 3 damage: Attack Fails

Dice Information:

Spoiler

ID# 101953
BD: 6
MoB:1
Player attack success
Mob attack critical fail

Edited by Woe

The boar was up and ready for another swing at Woe, but he wasn't phased now. An air of confidence hung over Woe like an oppressive aura that would have the boar shaking if it knew what was good for it. But it didn't because it was just a stupid A.I generated level 1 mob that was designed to be killed, killed by Woe himself. It came charging once again like it did not too long ago, trotting and squealing this time in a fit of rage as its health bar hung yellow. Woe rested the weight of his greatsword on the ground by its tip waiting for the boar to get close. When it did, Woe pressed down on his blade and lifted himself above it, letting the boar run straight through his sword and cut it in half. "Huh, that was easier than I expected." Woe grabbed at his handles with both hands and vaulted over the boar's body as it shattered and landed on top of its remains. A small loot screen popped up saying congratulations and listed his earnings for the battle. "Only 10 Col and a single material. I feel ripped off. But I suppose the thing was so easy it killed itself. I'm sure tougher battles will reap better rewards." Woe accepted the loot and sheathed his sword. "I think I got the hang of this." 

Woe:
Energy: 6/6

• Woe attacks with a basic attack for 5 damage and kills the boar.

Boar:
Hp
: 0/10

• Boar is dead.

+1 material +10 Col

Dice Information:

Spoiler

ID# 101960 results:
Battle: 7
Craft: 5
Loot: 8
MOB: 4

Attack Successful.
Boar dead.
Drops= 1 material +10 Col

Edited by Woe

Once the carcass of the dead boar had broken into thousands of tiny fragments and dissipated into nothingness, three boar pups came charging from the distance. "Oh, it seemed I have killed their mother, how sad." Woe frowned and kept his blade at the ready. "Hmm i know what to do here, let's try this one out shall we." Woe bent his knees and placed the blunt side of the blade of the sword on his back he kept his eyes on the three boar pups charging at him before activating the sword art. "Blast!" With that Woe's body launched forward towards the three boars, his hands taking the two-handed blade with mastery and with two large sweeps of the blade he cut through the boars instantly and with ease. Woe landed a few meters behind the boars and sheathed the blade back on his back. "Wow." Was all he could manage to say as he felt the adrenaline pumping through his brain. "That was intense. I could see myself getting addicted to this game." A small window popped up asking if he would like to accept two boar pup tusks. Woe accepted. 

Woe:
Energy: 0/6

Sword Art - Blast: 6*2= 12 damage to all mobs (6 energy)

Boar Pup 1:
Hp: 0/5

Boar Pup 2:
Hp
: 0/5

Boar Pup 3:
Hp: 0/5
Damage: 3

+2 Boar Pup Tusks

Dice Information: