[OP - F1][MM] The First Meeting

The blond haired tank stepped forward into the very familiar face. While only one of his friends names were carved into the wall, a sadness set over him. He had heard there was some kind of meeting or commotion happening on the first floor. As a Paladin of the Ascendants, lower leveled players were his turf as it was almost his own personal duty to protect them. If it concerned them whatsoever, he would have to do something. 

As he walked in, a speech was being given by a woman introduced as Lessa and his old friend Aereth. It appeared that there had been a mass murder within the lower floors. Jonathan's eyes widened as he recieved the news. "Twenty Seven? That is a large enough number that I am surprised I have yet to heard about this" A pang of guilt and frustration with himself began to form a knot in his stomach. 'I have to make up for this. I failed Twenty Seven beginner players. I will find this man, and I will make sure he pays his dues' Jonathan stepped up to where everyone else was signing up for teams. He looked to Aereth, but his team was going to talk to some people. Not much chance at finding Wyson. However, going with Lessa meant they went where he was last seen. There was a chance someone might get hurt and he had to prevent that. He still had to do his job, even when he had a mass murder to stop. 

He stepped forward to Lessa and said, "I am Morgenstern, Tank Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants. If it is a sword or a shield you need, I can provide. You have my hand for helping, and my skills for battle. Also, please call me Jonathan... Morgenstern is my username"

Morgenstern is on @Lessa's team!

Stats

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

Battle Stats: 
Level: 64 - 312 SP
1370  HP
124 Energy
+0 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
16 Base Damage
151 Mitigation
68 Battle Healing
+27 Thorns
+1 Paralyze
+1 Taunt
+6 Heavy Momentum
Paralyze Immune

Equipped Items:
» «White Edged Blade» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, One Handed Curved Sword)
» «White Edged Aegis» (+27 Thorns, +1Paralyze, +1 Taunt) (Tier 3, Shield): 
» «Bialas' Bindings» (Paralytic Immunity, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Darksteel» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)
» *«Darksteel Pendant» (Tier 3, Vanity Trinket)

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Block (+25 MIT)
Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) -------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced) / Athletics: +45 HP, +1 DMG
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn)---------------------------------------> Mod: Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate) -------------------------------------------------> Mod: Focused Howl <<8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing
Rank 3 - Two-Handed Straight Sword (+5 DMG)

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A plot to take down a player killer? 

All of the other bodies in attendance at the meeting began to scatter after the two players, Lessa and Aereth, finished explaining what was going on. The brunette remained standing in place, staring off into nothingness as she thought. Was this something she really wanted to be a part of? Tracking down a player who had murdered 27 other players in cold blood... From what Jevi knew, that was more than any other recorded player killer. Her chin dropped towards her chest, long strands of hair falling in front of her eye and as she looked down at her boots. Did she want to put herself in that kind of danger? 

Bringing her right hand up, Jevi pushed the hair that had fallen out of her face, and looked forward at the now clear Monument of Life. "That asshole needs to be brought down" she said through grit teeth and clenched fists. Her feet then carried her forward to where the two players stood, gathering members for each of their teams. Yellow eyes darted between the blonde haired woman, and the man with the orange crystal. She hoped there was a good reason he wore that crystal, especially if other players were going to be teaming up with him. At the same time, she was curious of that story.. why a player killer like him would be hunting down another. 

Her stride came to a halt in front of the dark haired man, yellow eyes looking into his. Jevi brought her exposed, bronzed arms up and crossed them at her chest. "You said your names Aereth right? I want to join your team." Jevi was not sure if she could  trust a man who was left with the mark of a player killer.. but she knew that with the amount of players joining blondie's team, she would have no choice.

-Jevi signed up for Aereth's team-

Level: 25
HP: 500/500
EN: 50

Dmg: 7
Mit: 36(18+18)
Thorns: 1 (7 dmg)
Bleed: 1 (12 dmg)

Just a couple of minutes after he had sent out the message to Hikoru, the master of shadows made his appearance. The brunette watched as his old guildmate slowly made his way up to the Monument, placing something he couldn't quite see on the floor. The man looked broken. Aereth knew him long enough that he usually wasn't the type of person who let others see through his mask of stoicism and seriousness. Immediately afterwards a group of five other players approached him, seemingly players he knew well and immediately his mask slipped back on. That  sight saddened him. The brunette offered the man a hand for a greeting. "I'm sorry for your loss." he said locking eyes with the man. "But I'm really glad you could make it. Thank you."

Nothing in this floating castle could have prepared the brunette for what he spotted shortly after greeting Hikki. Weren't it for the fact that there was a big amount of players gathered around him, even he couldn't have said for sure how he would have reacted. "Purple..." he said   in a low voice, devoid of any emotion completely ignoring Jomei's greeting, as nobody other than Teion approached him. He hadn't seen the girl ever since she placed the note inside of his old shop and left. "Give me some secs Hikki." Not even for one second did the brunette break eye contact with her. And as she said that she would want to join his team he felt his own mask slip for one or two moments... No. Not here. A calm voice of reason washed through his clouded mind and pushed all the feelings and emotions back where they would no longer influence his thoughts. "You sure you really want that?" he asked coldly. "You don't have to come with me if you want to help."

Aereth had to thank god for the person that interrupted this conversation. "At your service." he replied, locking eyes with Jevi. "Support, Damage or Tank? And your name is..." he asked the newcomer in a calm voice.

@Teion @Hikoru @Jevi

Pinball had been lurking around near the back of the congregation. It was on one of his lazy morning walks that he had stumbled upon the meeting. He had planned on visiting the monument and paying his respects to the dead, as well as checking in to make sure none of the people he knew but hadn't added to his friends list died. This is more interesting, though, he reasoned. A string of murders... His thoughts trailed off as he struggled to focus on the information the two, presumably leading players were sharing. As they split up and people started sorting themsevles into groups, Pinball stood back, his fingers rhythmically tapping his sides. This really isn't any of my business. He glanced around the room once more, surprised to see some of the faces present. A few, he recognized. Hestia, Baldur, Vigilon, Hikoru, Fae... Froppy. Outlander. His heart sunk in his chest. He didn't have an especially pleasant history with any of the latter three. 

He struggled to make up his mind. On one hand, Hestia had proven to be a trustworthy ally during many of his quests and adventures. On the other hand... She looks pretty happy with the people around her right now. Pinball looked over to the other group. Oh, God, it's the shady bunch. Pinball grit his teeth. Froppy and Outlander in one place. And there's one of his guildmembers from that one thing. But. Pinball grabbed a fistful of his hair, anxiously yanking on it as he bit the finger on his free hand. You've been meaning to make amends. She doesn't like you much, though. But maybe you can make up for it? But it'll be really awkward, joining her group. Pinball's eyes went wide. "Jesus." He shook his head twice, wiped his eyes, and made his way over to the player others had talked to to join. "Uhh, hey, man," he managed to mumble, his voice choked and strained. "Do... you mind if I join your group?

- Joining @Aereth? - 

Why are there people in my room?  He groaned like a drugged bear, the back of his dull green breastplate scraping against stone.  Why is my bed hard?  Did I fall asleep in my gear?

Oxand hated waking up.  He'd reasoned with himself that it was all-around better than not doing so again, but it was really moments like these that brought their case forward, he found.  A round bottle tumbled from his fingers, making the short, soft clatter of a billiard ball on the bricks before vanishing with a familiar piff of colored sparks.  "Mia?" he rasped, absentmindedly fumbling for his outdated routine.  Oh...  Right.  A brown-gloved hand petitioned the rest of his body for help in a stubborn attempt to wipe the chilled sweat from his brow.  How did he have a hangover?  Not that he hadn't tried, but there was no reason to suspect last night's symbolic attempt would have fared better than any of the others.  His head kicked his brain repeatedly, as if to state otherwise.  Something happened, remember?

Oxand struggled to grasp pieces of the previous day between the poundings in his skull.  He remembered discovering her absence and the strain of his eyes looking for that lime hat amidst the seas of heads.  Behind another blast burbled numberless faces and fruitless questions.  Slowly, the unease of his last words with the girl crept up his spine to join in concert at the back of his neck.  Finally, IMMORTAL OBJECT repeated itself in bold purple, taking sync with the pounding he'd so carefully tiptoed around, rudely reminding him of his equally vain quest to simulate pain against the back of the monument.  Oh yeah, that's where I am.  Never one to refuse a marvelous request, fate saw fit to reward him with a tangentially related migraine.

He felt murmurs of the room buzz in his ear again.  Ugh...  Did I cause a scene somehow?  I thought I was here alone last night.  Curiosity drove a sliver of energy into his bones as Oxand turned to push himself up the back of the monolithic black slab to gain balance.  With the courageous purpose of an anemic sloth, he shuffled himself around it to a far larger crowd than his ears had moments before anticipated.

Squinting in the beam of one of the high windows, he egged his voice to project as best it could, despite its unpreparedness, "Is something the matter?"

-Joining @Aereth-

Stats:

Spoiler

Lvl 1 | 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 4 BaseDamage | 0 MIT | 0 EVA

Edited by Oxand

Tsu had mostly stepped to the side, not really wanting to mingle much with her teammates like most of them were doing, but seeing Dazia and Yinangi was kind of a nice surprise. Before she could say anything to Dazia, a white haired player (Sharr) had came by giving everyone nicknames, calling Tsu Kermit. So, mostly just messing with him, Tsu patted him on the shoulder with her tongue and gave him a confused look. "Why Kermit, ribbit? Isn't Kermit a frog? Do I look like a frog to you, rrrrrrrribbit?" Tsu asked jokingly before walking away and turning her attention to Dazia and Yinangi. "Hi Daz, hi Yin, ribbit. I'm glad you too are helping out here, although I take it you don't really want Yin here Daz? Anyway, it's to see you two again, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, almost smiling as she greeted them. It was kinda cute that it was always the two of them. Maybe she and Rags would be like that someday. After greeting the two of them, Tsu looked around to see who else joined Aereth's team, not really recognizing much. Although she knew some of them were frontliners, so she got a little bit nervous. And then Pin showed up. She didn't know if he still hated her or not, so Tsu just gave him a quick wave, nothing happy or sad, just a plain 'Hey' wave.

@Sharr @Dazia @Pinball

“And just like that the cycle continues…”

It would seem the blind were leading the blind here. This was the same narrative he had heard time and time again. Without hesitation the group denounced Wyson; slinging names like killer, low-life, and Laughing Coffin. They wanted to lock him up without knowing any of the facts. Perhaps Seul’s bias as an orange player was finally shining through, but something wasn’t adding up. There was no doubt that those players died from PvP, but could these so easily be called just the murders of a psychopath?

What if Lessa and Aereth were wrong? Wyston could have easily been just another average player. A rare item could have come into his possession; something collectors or people trying to make a quick buck would hunt him to the ends of Aincrad for. Instead of giving in, he fought back. Killing might have been the only way to make those pursuing him stop. But once he was marked as an orange player even more of an incentive was given for a bounty to be placed on his head. A prime opportunity for someone to play the role of hero for a change. Even now people were gathered here to pick up where the first twenty-seven failed. Was this really the right way to go about preventing more deaths though? Only time would tell.

---

While leaning against one of the far walls Seul’s eyes naturally shifted toward the woman who was running the show. In any case, things were about to get a lot more interesting around here. If he heard right then she’d be taking a group to where Wyson was spotted last. The only testimonial he needed to hear would be from the culprit himself. With that in mind it was a no-brainer deciding who he would be going with.

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats

1050 HP

102 Energy

14 Base Damage

99 Mitigation

52 Battle Healing

24 Holy Blessing

21 Thorns

6 Heavy Momentum

6 Recovery

1 Accuracy

Equipment

Gratitude (THSS).................. // +6 Damage | +1 Accuracy

Confession (Heavy Armor).. // +6 Heavy Momentum | +21 Thorns

Remorse (Light Armor)......... // +24 Holy Blessing | +6 Recovery

Skills

Two-Handed Straight Sword.| Rank 5

Light Armor............................| Rank 4

Battle Healing........................| Rank 5

Search & Detect.....................| Rank 1

Picking....................................| No Ranks

Extra Skills

Providence (Protect Fam).....| Rank 3

Meditation..............................| No Ranks (Inactive)

Concentration........................| No Ranks

Survival...................................| No Ranks

Skill Mods

Athletics

Dismantling

OOC: Going with @Lessa but lowkey on Team Wyson

Edited by Seul

Outlander continued to watch the slowly growing group of individuals. He felt a cold stare burn through the back of his skull. He turned around to see another player, in all the commotion of the attack, he thought her name was, Hestia? She gave him a cold dead stare, his reaction? To wink of course! After that he turned back to Vigilon about to continue the conversation. “So, you remember the last time we talked right, ahh… That was a fun tuesday…” He said, obviously referring to Vigilon being in the raid against him and his guild. Suddenly, a wild Krysta appeared, more or less interrupting. “So, looks like your “friend” is here. Between you and me, she's a little much. I mean, she is a little over reactive… See ya!” He tried to walk away from the two but he was to late, Krysta was already here, he knew he couldn’t win an argument with her, she was stubborn about defeat, well, when it comes to simple arguments. The thing about idiots is that you really can’t beat them, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Krysta asked why someone like Outlander was joining in on hunting down a criminal. “Well, two words, turf war. So, I gotta start somewhere. Also, have I mentioned my thirst for blood?” He said turning to face her. Then he opened his menu hoping to use the slightly translucent menu to cover her up and pretend she wasn’t there. He went to messages and typed to his friend Samuel: “Code DEAR FTLOG! I repeat Code DEAR FTLOG!” He typed frantically. Less than fifteen seconds later he got a reply:

DEAR FTLOG? Whats that mean?

Drop Everything And Run, For The Love Of God.

Clearly his friend didn’t know what situation he was in. He closed his menu as Krysta said “You don’t ever think before you speak, do you?” Outlander gave her a stern look in the eyes. “I have a feeling you questioning the way I speak, now, if you think the things I say out loud are bad you should hear the things I keep to myself.” He continued. After that, he left, he had nothing more he wanted to say to the two, well, at least he knows what Vigilons name is now, this information is about as useless as a glass hammer. Afterwards, he noticed Sharr in the group, he approached him. “Wow, I wasn’t expecting you to show up. So, looks like the whole Pact is here. Lemme guess, you came here because it was the only legal way you could kill someone and get away with it. That's totally why I’m here.”

(OOC: Outlander, when I write Vigilon's Thoughts, the words are in Italics. Thus, the words "Great, he just HAD to show up..." were in his head, and heard by none. Guess I'll have to put "He thought" after each time I do it to prevent any confusion or mix-ups later on...)

Vigilon was trying to be absolutely casual with how he said that he didn't expect Outlander to show up. It was best that there was no conflict between teammates, but then again, Vigilon was working with his enemy again...but he didn't necessarily have to like it. Outlander told Vigilon that he was in the mood to stab someone, and not to tempt him. "Well, I can't exactly please you in any way, but I can temporarily leave you be...assuming I even can." Then Krysta arrived, to no surprise. "Yup, it looks like we're in this together, Jewel." Krysta spoke to the other players as well, but when she spoke to Outlander and Fae, there was no being discreet about the conflict in sides. Thus did Vigilon's hope to keep the conflicts hidden and/or quiet went down the drain. So much for hoping there would be calm. Vigilon also spotted Dazia over where Aereth was. This would escalate to a bigger problem if Krysta spotted her. Things were already starting to tense up, but things would get much worse if a fight between Krysta and Dazia broke out in the middle of all this. For now, he would try to make sure he was in the way of Dazia's direction, so that if Krysta looked over in that direction, she would see Vigilon instead. Hestia heard that Vigilon was still aiming to lead a guild, and said that it was good since it showed that he had perseverance, and that he could be stubborn about what he wanted even when there was an easier way out. "You tell me. There was actually a player who asked me to join her Guild simply because she thought she was better than me. I mean, well, I did get my butt handed to me in a half-loss duel against her, but...I still declined even after that. The two of us were frenemies in real life, so I guess I had the right to be, let's say, stubborn in the face of stupid. I think." Two more players showed up, one of them introducing himself as Morgenstern. The turnout was getting larger by the minute. He then had a thought, so he pulled up his messenger and messaged a friend of his.

To: Kanari_Kakaze

Hey Amelia, I didn't know if you were on the first floor or anything, but there's something serious going on, I thought you might want to know.

-Vigilon

He would then receive the following message about half a minute after. Well, that was fast.

To: Vigilon

Just on the eleventh floor again, messing about. What's going on?

-Kanari_Kakaze

He then sent the following response:

To: Kanari_Kakaze

So some killer has murdered about twenty-seven players, and the players were hoping to bring him to justice. If you could come here before this gathering is over, we're meeting at the Monument of Life. I also heard something about this task being lucrative, by the way.

-Vigilon

Vigilon would chuckle at the last response in the conversation.

To: Vigilon

Catching a murderer? Lucrative deal? I'm coming over right away. This is two birds with one stone!

-Kanari_Kakaze

And now he would wait, and talk with the other players in the team he was in, too.

@Krysta @Hestia @Outlander @Morgenstern @Jomei

Spoiler

Stats:
Health: 180
Level: 9
Energy: 18
Damage: 6
Accuracy: 1
Evasion: 3
Bleed: 1
Paralysis: 1
Equipment:
Moonlit Dread (Katana): 1x Damage, 1x Bleed, 1x Paralysis
Loose Cloth: 3x Evasion
Basic Accuracy Ring: 1x Accuracy
At-ready:
1x Health Potion of Uncommon Quality: +40 HP
1x T1 Damage Potion: +1 Damage
1x Over-Health Potion: +50 temp. health
Soul Splitter: 3x Damage
Skills:
Rank 1 - One-handed Curved Sword
Rank 2 - Katana

How many players? Only twenty-seven. That's far from the amount that should be considered worrying. The players are in shock from someone killing twenty-seven players... now imagine far into the future, when Blood would murder in cold blood waves after waves of players both high in level and low in level. Aincrad has a new threat, and that threat is herself, Blood... named after what she likes to see most. Of course, she was no idiot. She knew fully awarethat she cannot begin her murder spree until after she had leveled to one of the top players, but that doesn't mean she wasn't interested in the world of the criminals here. One day, she will surpass all of them, especially this one who had only killed such a small amount of players. Blood sighed, scanning the area for who looked strong and who didn't, but you can't really tell that stuff in this world because everyone seemed to have extravagant gear. She could only assume that the two players speaking to the rest of the players were the powerful ones, since they are the ones who organized the whole plan to stop this player killer. This player killer didn't get her interested. No... it was the possibility that she could find out more about the guild that had caught her ears since the entrance into the game - the laughing coffin. It was a guild that she wanted to join once she was stronger, become one of the key leaders within the guild, destroy the hearts of many players and send them into impending doom, and... and rob players of their friends and families... and... and, feel good while doing it. Blood could hardly contain the excitement that she was receiving just from thinking about it. And finally, she would tear apart the guild from inside out. Why? Who knows? Blood is unpredictable. She'll probably just do it for the fun of it.

"My, my. Been a while since I last saw a grin like that." Blood heard from next to her. Michael. He was a green-haired punk, one of those dudes who constantly felt the need to emphasize the engine that his motorcycle possesses in the real life, not that she knew him from real life. He had gone to the gym every day since five years before entering the game, and the result was a huge dude who was definitely intimidating. Plus, he liked to talk, while Blood didn't, which is why she decided that she'll have him with her in case she needed someone to obtain information or the sorts. In the end, though, one simple sword art from behind the back after being paralyzed from a potion, and he'll be dead. Gone from existence, just like the rest of her victims. "Seems like you're really interested in this one. It's the first day in forever that you look like you don't want to kill someone. Look, man. I know we aren't on the tightest terms, but I'm just hoping we can get along so you don't decide to kill me for no reason. You're freaking crazy fam. I guess we should sign up for a team, right?"

Blood shot her a threatening look and pointed at the blonde female who had been talking earlier. The blonde's team would get her closest to player killer that had been rumored to be associated with the laughing coffin, and she needed to find out more about this guild and the procedures of joining it. "The blondie? Man, seems like you and I have some similarities. That girl is smoking in that armor. You think I'll be able to get some action with her?"

"Shut up."

The green-haired man scratched his tall, green mohawk before flexing his muscles really tight and walking up to the blonde girl with Blood following closely behind. "I sure hope you, fine lady, don't mind having us along with the trip. I'm Michael. You can call me big guy, or bodybuilder, or the great wall of china, or even big baby, but I'm telling ya, you definitely won't mind having us on the squad. We'll be an asset for days. Anyways, I was also wondering if I can get y-" He was rudely interrupted by a small little forceful kick from behind on his leg, which should been have been fairly undetected. "Oh yeah. The hooded girl? She's my buddy, Blood, and she'll also be interested in going with us."

(Hope a side character can join in too. If not, I'll have a lot of editing to do lol)

Blood and Michael joins Lessa's team.

Edited by Blood

"Oh man." Ruby had said out in a bit of a whisper, it had been a moment since she had seen much other people... the last time she could remember being around a lot of people was the Halloween event not too long ago, however even then it had been months ago. As Lessa and Aereth had finished speaking, people had began to separate into teams. Ruby had looked around and smiled moving behind Jomei placing her hands on his shoulders saying out to him "Well hey there Handsome you come here often?" she had said in a bit of a giggle "It's been a minute since I've last seen you, plus I have returned to my normal self as you can see." then she had looked up to Lessa and introduced herself "Hey there cutie, I'd like to join you. Sound's fun yet dangerous at the same time!" she had giggled.

@Jomei @Lessa

-Ruby Joins Lessa's Team

Stats:

Spoiler

>> Level: 55 - HP: 1100 - EN: 110 - SP: 241
  >> DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - LD: 6 - FA%: 20 - SLTH: +3
  Equipped:
Steam Blue [T2 Handwraps] - Enhancements: DMG III
  2. Focus Bangle [T2 Trinket] - Enhancements: ACC III
  3. Mechanical Princess [T2 Light Armor] - Enhancements: EVA III
  4. Familiar: Purobolos the Feisty Bomb -Enhancement: Treasure Hunter (Rank 3 - +3 LD)

A white haired male player came and introduced himself to Aereth as Sharr. He then looked to the players on the team, mentioning them with names he'd probably decided to call them. Yinangi had a few words to say on the first name that was said. "Ahaha, I'm not sure she would be Kermit, even if she had a banjo. In fact, I'd say she's more of a frog princess in dire need of a prince." Upon what Dazia was called, Dazia said, "I'm sorry...what?" with an intimidating tone as she glared at him. The naming stopped when he realized Yinangi was but a young girl. Aereth commented on the statement Sharr made, and Yinangi would add to that with, "Yup, and pulverizing a boulder with my bare hands was but the first step! I may be three levels under my friend Dazia here, but I'm definitely getting stronger!" Yinangi brought her fists together. Her black handwraps, Fists of Yin, were already equipped. Dazia then said to Yinangi, "Which reminds me, once this is all over, we should find a time to add sparring to our routine. It'll help us grow stronger, and keep our skills sharp." A player with quite a few allies then came and spoke to Aereth. From what it seemed like, that was quite a few more players for the group Dazia would be working with. Then a female player with white hair came to the group, introducing herself as Sunova. "Hello Sunova, I am Dazia. My only goal is to survive, by any means necessary. Clearly, if this player isn't brought to justice there are chances I might be a potential victim if I'm not careful, so...better safe than sorry, I guess." Yinangi walked up to Sunova. "Nice to meet you Sunova! I'm Yinangi! I'm a Martial Arts user, and I can't wait to stop a killer from tipping the scales!" Soon, a violet-haired player asked to join the team. It wasn't long before a brown-haired player arrived, asking to join as well, followed by a black haired boy, also asking to join. There may have been one more...my, how large this group was becoming.

@Aereth @Froppy @Sharr @Hikoru @Sunova @Teion @Jevi @Pinball @Oxand

'A better love story than Twilight? I can't believe such thing exists in this world.' Sharr thought upon hearing the child's explanation. He then listened as the kid boasted of her level and skills, which was actually a bad idea because it made him feel useless after knowing that all of the children he knew were way stronger than he was. He then felt a light tap on his shoulder making him jump upon recognizing what it was. "What the hell?" Sharr exclaimed surprised by the girl she called Kermit's tongue. 'A tongue that could stretch, of course why not.' The girl then turned away, while Sharr quietly followed, not knowing what else to do. He then overheard her call them "Daz and "Yin".

The frog girl then left to greet the other members of their group. "Daz and Yin then? You and Kermie must be close." A girl with white hair then introduced herself to the group as Sunova. Daz and Yin approached her to introduce themselves. Sharr was about to go too, when he realized that his leader was walking up to him. He listened as Outlander expressed his reason for being here before answering. "The whole Pact's in here? Oh, then that would mean Fae is with Lessa with the both of us with Aereth, and as you can see I'm busy making some friends who's gonna have my back against Laughing Coffin" He said with a sincere smile.

"Lemme guess, you came here because it was the only legal way you could kill someone and get away with it. That's totally why I’m here.” Outlander finished

Sharr grinned. "Me? Naah, I honestly came here for the Col and-" Sharr cleared his throat before continuing. "-my sense of justice."

Sharr then grabbed Outlander's forearm and ran to Sunova, Daz and Yin. "And I'm Sharr! This here is Outlander. He's here because this is the only legal way he could kill someone!"

(Btw @Outlander tag me next time you interact with me, I almost missed your post.)

@Dazia @Sunova 

Edited by Sharr

The brunette looked between Aereth and the purple haired girl he had been talking prior to her stepping up. Had she interrupted something important? Nonetheless, Aereth greeted Jevi kindly with a calm voice, keeping his eyes locked with hers. The man seemed a lot less... malicious than one would expect speaking with a player killer. "Jevi," the girl said with a nod, "I dabble a little bit in both Damage and Tanking," adding a small smirk to her comment. Though she was confident in expressing her skill set, her level was still probably light years under Aereth's and some of the other players here. "I'm.. not the highest of levels.. but I should be able to help in protecting any of the squishier players."  Hearing a group of familiar voices behind her, the woman looked over her shoulder to see her guild leader, Jomei speaking with Lessa. Maybe it would have been better if she went with her guild, she thought to herself. Soon after, an all too familiar blonde followed after, with her usual flirty self. Jevi shook her head, letting out a small sigh. If Ruby was there, maybe it would have been better if she was not on that team. the woman turned back to Aereth with the same confident smirk from before, "Just let me know what you want me to do." 

@Aereth

Twenty-seven.

Kasier gulped down what seemed to be stuck in her throat at the sound of that. What a drastic amount of people to die to the hands of one individual. Such an act is unacceptable, and should be tracked down immediately. A player killer who has gone on such a rampage cannot be allowed to roam the floors freely without receiving a single punishment, and it's definitely reassuring that some people had decided that the time had come for action to be taken. She sighed, watching the two players in the front finish up before deciding which team that she wanted to join. The team that goes to where this particular player killer had last committed his crime is most likely to catch sight of this player, but she wasn't sure if that's a good thing for her. She had already spotted several strong players with Lessa's team, so there was no point of her joining them, especially since she was no where near their caliber. However, she was also not great at talking to people to the point where she wouldn't join Aereth's team either. She sighed in frustration, walking back and forth, knowing that as a player within the game, it was her obligation to help out with a task such as this.

Finally, she came to a conclusion that her safety is far more important than a small bit of embarrassment from talking to some other players. She had done it multiple times in the past, and this should be the same as always. With a serious face, she walked up to Aereth, a player she had never met before, and nodded. "I'll be joining you with the interviews and such. Thanks for having me." She exclaimed, backing off after announcing it to the group leader.

Kasier joins Aereth's team

Sunova Is normally standing out by the energetic aura she had with her all the time, but now she was not really standing out apart from having Snow-white hair. As two players walk up to one being a bit smaller than her maybe 8 inches smaller but clearly was younger than her. And the other was bigger maybe one foot higher than her and was clearly older than her. They both introduced them by name as the taller girl called herself Dazia and the smaller girl Called herself Yinangi. Dazia was more of a calmer type while Yinangi was more of the same type as herself as they spoke. "Nice to meet you both, three girls with the same reason and quest, to get out of here. I think we would make a great team us three" Sunova said with a smile. It was nothing new for Sunova to be so of a talker even to new people, she always liked to make new friends."You know what Yinangi And Dazia, Why not stick together in this mission, could be fun and we both can help each other really good." She said with a smile pointing at both of the girls.

As they were talking a guy with white hair was dragging another boy with brown hair along with him as the two approached Sunova would just smile but has he introduced himself as Sharr and the other boy as Outlander, as the boy that called himself Sharr said He's here because this is the only legal way he could kill someone!" Sunova did not know how to respond to that and tilted her head a bit and then shucked her shoulders "Whatever he wants to do, he is here now HELPING to find this killer. As long as he doesn't get the wrong ideas I will be alright with him being here HELPING us." She said clearly saying Helping every time she said it. Sunova really didn't care what he wanted to do as long as he joined them in taking this PKer down

As this was happening Sunova's eyes fell on a blond girl and the first thing that came to her mind was Kasier. She waved at the players that were standing with her saying "We can talk later I will be right back." As she jumped off to Kasier. She knew how Kasier was and thought about it a bit and then walked up to her. "He There Kasier, Long time no seen, How are you doing." She said with a smile on her face happy to see Kasier again. It was something special and you could definitely see Sunova was happy to see her. She made a small bow to Kasier and then started to talk a bit  "I have been thinking about the things you said and so. And I know what to do, kind off. I do want to help people, so I will stick with the skill <first aid> But when you said I could be a DPS as well finally see what you mean" As she said this she took out her Katana to show Kasier, Nice isn't it. As she puts it back away she smiles very happy, even more than before, Kasier what kind of person Sunova could become during combat so she would be very useful if it came to it.

@Aereth @Froppy @Sharr @Hikoru @Teion @Jevi @Pinball @Oxand @Kasier @Outlander

Elucia Persona

Hearing word that a commotion was going on within the first floor, Elucia strode forward into the gathering of players. She had already consumed her potion to make her appearance chaned. Her hair was a silvery white color and her voice different. Even though she hadn't managed to arrive for the meeting itself, she managed to pick up the gist of what was going on. Apparently,  a lot of players had died recently to a player and they were going to go on a hunt for him. Prepared to turn back and leave altogether, she made a quick glance to the leaders of the event. She spotted Aereth almost immidiately and sighed. 'He always gets himself in trouble' she thought to herself. Turning around, she began to move through the crowd, moving up. When she arrived, she noticed many players signing up for groups, one with a blond lady, the other with Aereth. Smiling, she stepped forward and said, "I am Elucia and I will be joining your group @AerethAfterwords, she would wink and leave the immediate vicinity of everyone involved. 

How many times had her breath caught in her throat, and for how long had she been holding it by the time Aereth's cold, impassive voice reached her? It slipped out past her lips now, as if his response had been a solid blow to the stomach that would knock it out of her. She could feel her heart twisting again inside of her chest, but even more than that she felt a spark of something else buried deeper. A tiny flare of senseless anger brought about by delusional impressions of betrayal and distance. He was practically taunting her at the same time he was trying to push her away. He was doubting her. At least in his words, he was detached and icy and impartial.

How dare he.

Teion bristled, her temper threatening to bubble to the surface with every second that his words took to sink in. She ought to have hit him, she thought. She wanted to snap at him right then and there. Ask him if he truly thought that she had no regrets about what she'd done. Tell him that she would rightfully wear the brand of a coward for the rest of her life, but he had no grounds to think that any single word she'd left to him wasn't the complete truth, now as much as then. But this wasn't the place for such an outburst, and as much as her impulses were screaming at her, Teion stilled herself. Just as well, she held her ground against his stinging words. "Yes." She replied firmly, her gaze intense as she stared right back at the man. "I heard Lessa the first time, and I made my choice." Her stubbornness was as prevalent as ever as she refused to run away from Aereth a second time.

He was the one to finally break their eye contact, acknowledging another player who had made themselves known as she offered to join his team. Though she held her gaze for a couple of seconds longer, it instantly became clear that their subtle confrontation was over. After all, he was here to lead a group and gather information, not to see her. In fact, she was probably the last person on Aincrad he had expected, or desired, to see show up among the crowd of players. Teion suddenly felt a sharp ripple of regret run through her. She was only causing trouble. Maybe not now, but if she hadn't yet she would surely be some kind of inconvenience to the brunette later. She dropped her gaze, fingers curling into loose fists at her sides as her chest tightened up again. 'I really shouldn't be here.' She turned, stepping away from the familiar face and putting a short distance between them. No matter what kind of second thoughts she was having, it was way too late to back out now. She'd already made such a big deal about being there, so all that she could do now was focus on keeping herself calm and focusing on the same reason that most every other player who was still around was there--tracking down and putting a stop to a serial PKer. So Teion would stand there in silence, and wait.

- Signing up to @Aereths group -

The sound of hard soled boots would echo throughout the corridors. The sound of steps getting louder and louder would emerge from the entrance of the Room of Resurrection, or what it’s known as now, the Monument of Life. The evenly timed steps came from the self-proclaimed Scarlet Templar, Macradon of the KoB. Walking towards the large groups of people that have appeared, grouped up, before Macradon, he would wave out towards the people he knew, there were quite a lot of people attending today, which was magnificent for the reason of banding up together. Wearing his white and red leather jacket over his dark grey shirt, Macradon felt a chilling breeze inside the monument’s room despite the sunlight entering through the windows of the room. His scarf covering up his neck, keeping him warm for the moment. Looking over the bands, Macradon would walk towards Aereth’s group, even though he wasn’t too fond of the Player Killer, he would make sure that all High Leveled players joined Lessa’s team, hoping that his numbers could aide them in some way. For the time being, Macradon would stay silent, as nothing that needed his comments would be needed at the current moment. Shifting his shoulders slightly to adjust the belt over his shoulder, Macradon would place it so that his shoulder wasn’t getting any irritable stress from the weight of his blade. Something that wasn't usual, was no familiar by his side, Belphegor had been left outside, chained to a pillar so he wouldn't disturb people, nor be a nuisance if anything were to happen in here.

Stats:

Spoiler
Spoiler

surdKHZ.png

Macradon - Lvl 76
1565 HP
152 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
18 Base Damage
 (30 w/ Holy) (23 w/ Charge) (19 w/ Ferocity) (24 w/ Ferocity+Charge)
- (1 Base + 7 Skill + 1 Athletics + 9 Familiar)
0 (116) Mitigation 
- 0 Skill + 0 Armor (35 Skill + 81 Armor)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Knight's Clothes ................. // +3 LD
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ..... // +81 Mitigation

Buffs

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +30 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 75 HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Extended Weight Limit      | +3 Spaces for Battle Ready Items
Howl                       | Adds +3 Hate each against up to 4 targets.

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Bull Rush                  | A successful Charge also stuns the target for 1 turn.
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.
Focused Howl             | Adds +5 Hate against a single target.

Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Eneryg Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20).

(OOC: Please don't address my character as weak. The last thing I want is people wondering why a Level 2 player is part of the canon. I'm trying to keep my posts vague, because I don't know how my character will turn out in the future, but I am trying to role play him as a character who has spent just as much time as everyone else in this game, not someone who sat around in F1 for the past few months or year.)

Ronin had been listening in for awhile now, but he had neglected to make any actions yet because he was still deciding whether or not he should be helping. 

"27 players is a lot of people dead", he thought. "I'd protect others if I could, but I'm not responsible for this. It's not like I stood by and watched as they were murdered. Besides, it seems like they already have enough people lined up to help. Not only that, but I hate working with others. And they're asking for people to sign up to be a part of a team. A TEAM. My ambitious nature to do everything on my own will not be appreciated here. I'm not afraid of this killer."

Ronin paused, trying to twist his thoughts and see the other angle.

"Then again, if everyone's distracted by this one guy killing a bunch of people, no one's going to make progress in the game. As much as I hate to admit it, I can't clear all 100 floors on my own. The sooner this problem is resolved, the quicker everyone can get back to focusing on the real goal. Besides, who does this killer think he is anyways? Killing 27 people when I'm here? I'll show him what he can and can't do."

Ronin approached the two who seemed to be in charge of the whole gathering. He had been too far away to see their names, but as he approached, the names Lessa and Aereth appeared in a flash of green. 

"Two teams huh?", he thought. "One obviously involves less socializing than the other, and man do people waste a ton of time. I'll go with the one with the more straightforward task."

"I'll look for clues with your team", he said to @Lessa, gritting his teeth.