PP | F04 - Avalanche

She fidgeted with the soft hems of her scarf while they walked in silence, until Mr. No Morals had to ruin it once again. "Good," she mumbled, blowing a stray piece of hair that was bothering her. Looking up to see that he was right and they were in fact, close to town, thank god, it feels like we've been walking forever. She gave a happy-isa grunt and kept on walking until.. you know it, Pinball ran over to what looked like a small treasure chest. "Oh," she stopped, glancing back at the path, I'm sorry I have to leave you but I have to deal with this is idiot, she sighed and made her way over to him. One side of her mouth went down while the other went up as she looked suspiciously at the box, "er.. no thanks. I know what those are and I don't my hand being bitten off when I try to open it," she gestured at the chest with a mischievous grin, "but you sir, can be my guest."

@Pinball

Noticing Asakku's miserable expression and behavior as she walked over, Pinball couldn't help but frown. "You can always piss off, y'know. I'll just keep whatever's in here for myself." He was not a fan of the condescending attitude. He figured he had a pretty good idea on what her general personality was like after spending this time with her, and it wasn't the type of person he liked being around, even if it was just to work with them. "I won't get my arm bitten off," he grumbled, unlocking the latch and flipping the lid open... revealing an impressive horde of col, armor, and raw materials! He started rummaging through the chest, splitting everything up evenly. 

After a brief moment, he stood, having collected all of the coins and materials, and splitting them. He had taken most of the materials for himself, but had given Asakku the armor. "Here," he said, tossing her the pouch of col, and handing her the armor and materials that was her share. "Get that armor identified by a merchant. You'll hear a lot about Shield, but Stryder does good work, too. Visit the Lakeside Trading Post on the 22nd Floor and you'll find him." With that, Pinball kicked the empty treasure chest to the side. "Take it easy." And without another word, Pinball walked off. 

ID#102084  LD: 17 (Success!!)

Gained: 

• 600 Col
  • 8 T1 Materials 
  • Perfect T1 Light Armor
  • 2 Rare Consumables
Edited by Pinball