[PP - F23] A Normal Day of << Search and Rescue >>

Ruby had let out a giggle hearing Hestia speak out, then said to her "Well, you never know, maybe they will have some form of critical attack effect and might continuously attack me." she had looked back forward and around the area. After a moment she had looked over to Hestia once again seeing that she had been writing in some form of a notebook, Ruby had then asked out to her "What are you writing about over there?" she had wanted to know why she had been writing in a wasteland like this, there was nothing to really to write down about the floor unless she had been clearly missing something. Ruby had looked over to see Purobolos had still been there, Ruby had smiled and gave her familiar a few pats on his water balloon like head. She had then asked out to her "So... do you think we might find some more information about all this chaos being in a wasteland like this?"

@Hestia

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyes turn from cheerful look like that of a peaceful summer sky to that of a icy tundra  within a moment at hearing that first sentence. Ruby if something would think they can get past me again i will make sure to personally have them taken down with what i have at my disposal to make sure you live one way or the other. I say towards the blonde in a deadly serious tone of voice before i lighten up right after saying that as i watch as the trees seem to look healthier as a clearing is found with a natural beam of sun hitting the area. I glance around the spot this having been rather farout even from where the beastman camp was. i glance around and don't see any sings of mobs for what seems like a large distance as i take out my notebook and write down this location and how to get to it claiming it as a possible safe spot. I write in this notebook to make sure nobody is forgotten and information is saved within it so that i can make sure i can handle the floors ahead. I know that the information brokers will get the information out faster, but there is a sort of whimsical sort of fascination. Having that sort of quality when finding the information about the floors yourself, and the information about players from other players to paint a full picture of what Aincrad use to be like compared to now. I say towards the blonde as i hold my notebook close to me as i quickly put it into my inventory for safe keeping trying to make sure that Ruby couldn't get a grab on it and decide to read it if she could grab it while i was writing or while i was opening menus to get to my inventory.

Ruby had placed a hand on her hip in response to Hestia speaking in a honest tone, she had said to her "You really do take things so seriously Ember, I don't think any sort of critical effect would be able to bring me down, at least I have some form of defense or things I can do to make sure I don't perish, and so do you." she had gotten a little closer and said "As long I am with you, I doubt there would be a chance of me perishing." she had smiled sweetly with a giggle. "Oh really? Lemme take a look here." she had said being sister like and taking the notebook away from Hestia and moving whenever she would try to take it back, Ruby had looked through the pages to see what she had written down... however she had been looking to see if she had anything secret written down in this notebook, being as playful as Ruby can be, she would love to have another thing to poke fun at Hestia about.

@Hestia

I look towards the blonde and smiles towards her as she tries to reassure me that nothing horrible will happen to herself as i smile rather happily and nods my head towards her knowing she is a capable fighter and that something horrible happening to her in that manner is slim to none for the most part. I then feel the book leave my hand as i turn towards Ruby with some annoyance at her stealing my notebook, but not feeling too annoyed since i know it is her just joking. I wait patiently while tapping my foot against the ground waiting to be handed back my notebook so i can put it in the safety of my inventory for future use of writing down more information. Finding some nervous energy building up the longer it takes to get a hold of that notebook and wanting it back in my hands. Not liking the idea that it could somehow get destroyed and ruin a lot of months of research.

Ruby had giggled as she had said out to her as she had read through the journal "Aw, not trying to fight me for it? Nothing to really hide here?" she had let out one last giggle. When she had seen a repetition of blank pages she had closed the notebook and handed it back to Hestia "No love poems? Nothing!?" she had began to play with her a bit. However she had said to her placing her hand on her hip and moving to the side a bit "But I have nothing more to add to your notes, I know none of the old guilds or unique skills. And the name Aereth, Beatbox, and Lowenthal does not ring any bells. I seen Beatbox and Lowenthal before on the Monument of Life before. However I have nothing to say about it." she had said to her just in case if she had wanted to know if she knew anything of the sorts that had been inside of her notebook.

@Hestia

I nod my head as i wait patiently as i get handed my notebook as i quickly put it back safely where it belongs into my inventory as i look towards the blonde and gives a gentle smile rather happy she was at least willing to give info if she had any to actually add. Once that is over with i walk forward and gives a small hug then backs away. Well thanks for giving it back to me, and for also being willing to offer any information at all about people. I've just been mainly trying to figure out who they are, and what has happened to them over their time in this game. Like where had Oikawa gone and why did he murder this Zel..besides the obvious that Zel was clearly some kind of jerk. Who did Teayre murder and why. You know those kinds of things i want to understand the people better. I say towards the blonde haired punching healer as i then glance towards the sky seeing that the day is slowly ticking by as they talk. Let's get going i don't feel like wanting to know what this floor has to offer when it turns night especially if that revolves around those beasts becoming frequent at some kind of full moon if that happens. I say with a shake of my head as i then continue in the direction we have been walking wanting to find what is on the other side.

Ruby was a bit shocked to feel Hestia move forward and give her a hug out of no where, however with a smile she had hugged back. With a nod of her head she had said out to her "Well, its definitely you to try to figure out all these sorts of things. If its not figured out, the truth is forever lost in the dark. And history is still history, while in this game we do set memories and things to remember down in our lives. It being forgotten is always a bad thing, especially tens of floors later." then with a giggle she had said out to her "I don't either, lead the way gorgeous." throwing a flirt along with it mostly just as a joke. Purobolos had looked around with his arms crossed as usual, before grumbling. Ruby had looked over and with a pat on his head "We just got a bit more to explore, then we can get back home and get some food alright?"

@Hestia

I begin heading out of the clearing at a relaxed pace keeping my eyes in front of me to try and spot he first signs of civilization, or at the very least some signs of some kind of end to the forest if there is one. Taking each step while glancing about to make sure that i know where i am going as i keep a keen ear out for anything that could be trying to sneak up like one of the many beastmen that are probably very angry with the duo for killing one of there alpha's. The sound of a totally still forest fills the area no sounds from the wind, or animals walking about trying to enjoy the life and nature of this area. Slowly signs of scratches and slashes along the trees becoming visible the further we make our way from the little safety area that was the sunlit grove. Having to walk about a good couple miles to do so to start seeing such signs of combat renewing once more. The slashes looking more fine tuned then that of a clawed hand, more so looking like it came from a bladed weapon.

Ruby had picked up the pace and followed up behind Hestia walking outward into the wasteland, she had figured that the number one thing they had been trying to find was civilization or any form of life, when it comes to the dark elves anyways. If they wanted to find any life they could find any form of beastman and call it a day, however that truly wasn't what they were looking for. However for miles nothing had been found, and no sound could be necessarily heard, Ruby couldn't help but yawn with all the nothing that had happened for a good couple of miles. Needless to say both Ruby and Purobolos had been a bit bored, and seeing all the war signs didn't make it any better, there had still been nothing around at least to what Ruby and Purb could see. Ruby could hear Purobolos beginning to grumble a bit from being bored.

@Hestia

I look around at the various signs of some kind of fight being all the way out here instead of closer towards where the actual war had begun finding such a thing rather strange that the signs are so spotty and all over the place. Not being a continuous long streaks but having breaks inbetween them at random intervals not a fixed manner of any sort. Could be a few feet from each other to entire miles. I look around wondering why this looks so erratic as i feel a slight worry about that fact as i just continue forward as i keep glancing around expecting something to jump out at any moment. My familiar remaining by my side and sniffing the air every now and then trying to get the scent for anything within the area. I keep my blue colored gaze looking around as i spot some leaves just start randomly falling as a sound of some kind of snap sound followed suit.

Ruby had looked around as Hestia had begun to, she had wondered if she had seen anything worthwhile to see... however Ruby had noticed things had began to look a bit strange. Some areas had slashes and looked like a war had happened, but roughly next to it was fine. Ruby had blinked a few times before saying out to her in a bit of confusion "Whoa, this surely is a bit interesting, better than the walk that we had a moment ago. It seems kind of... suspicious somehow though." she had looked to Purobolos and snapped her fingers putting him in a "lookout" mode. Purb had floated higher in the sky and acted like it was some sort of drone, he had looked around seeing if there had been anything to see. The at a blink of an eye leaves had began to fall, and a sharp snap had been heard. Ruby had immediately sprung into action and got herself ready for some form of combat to begin.

@Hestia

I look towards the source of the sound trying to figure out what is going on as i see the source just not there seemingly as i keep a tight grip on my sword as i continue forward hearing the occasional sound of something moving indicated by the leaves from either a bush, or tree rustling ever so slightly. Or the sound of something hitting against the bark of a tree, but when investigated no signs of life being there at all. I keep my head glancing from side to side as the dark forest floor hides whatever is moving around the two players as i just continue moving forward at a much slower and careful pace, but not stopping my constant state of moving towards whatever the goal is going to end up being for the both of us. After ten minutes of just nonstop rustling and movement from all around the two players soon hushed whispers are heard with only some of them being understandable. "..elves" "..wo.....of our...erns"  "..should ki...way" The hushed whispers coming to a end after that last statement. No clear source for where they had come from as if they came from everywhere at once.

Ruby had moved forward along with Hestia as she had done so, Ruby had looked around and heard occasional sounds, Ruby had looked up to see if she could spot Purobolos and he had seemed to be looking around at the same areas Hestia and Ruby had been looking around at, however he isn't immediately spotting them. Ruby had stepped besides Hestia and she had whispered out to her "These enemies must be in sort of stealth. Purobolos can't find it and even with my enhanced sight with Searching I cannot find anything that is around us." she had looked back around and faced the non-stop rustling and listened closely, very closely however she could only make a few phrases out, the only word that she could hear was the word "elves" with a frown she had took a step away from where she had heard the voices coming from.

@Hestia

I look around waiting for something until something bursts from the side of where i am standing as i quickly turn around raising my shield up blocking a sickle that was aimed at my heart as i catch a glimpse of some kind of dark elf in a dark blue like color and dark red. I then watch as three more pop out and land on the ground holding the same sickle like weapons within there hands. I turn to ruby and then back towards the creatures as i just raise my sword and shield ready to have a fight on my hand as they have red crystals above there head showing they are hostile mobs. I just keep a steady foot as i keep an eye on these creatures as i quickly activate howl against them to have them focus on me. Slamming the pommel of my sword against my shield creating a metallic ring that echoes throughout the forest as the dark elves turn to me. "You'll be the first to die here human today for you have left sanctuary." The dark elf says in a low and gruff voice as its companions nod and split into the forest rustling being heard showing they are close, but just in hiding.

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia - HP: 1465/1465 - EN: 132/142 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - EVA: -1 - DMG: 16 - Regen: +45 - BH: 73 - Rec: +3/CD:6
[H: 0/0/0/0] Ruby - HP: 1100/1100 - EN: 110/110 - DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 0 - Stealth: +3 - LD: +3 - FA%: 20

Dark elf headhunter: 710/710 213 DMG

Dark elf Assassin: 710/710 213 DMG

Dark elf Rogue: 710/710 213 DMG

Dark elf Scout: 710/710 213 DMG

After backing up a few steps she had looked over to Hestia as she had quickly raised her shield stopping a attack from a dark elf, Ruby had looked over and raised her fists into the air like some form of Martial Artist and noticed around a few more that showed their faces. Ruby had looked at them with a bit of disgust and she had turned to a dark elf that had said she'd be the first to die, Ruby had chuckled and said out to them in a form of a taunt "You can't kill a mountain, you can only try and break your hands and waste your time." she had then looked over and over trying to spot a target, and with a smile she had looked towards one of them and with one punch straight to his jaw she had done a impressive amount of damage, however looking around she thought that just maybe she didn't have the energy for all this.

@Hestia

ID: 102980 - BD: 4+3=7 - MD: 2+1=3 [Ruby Hits / Headhunter Misses]
ID: 102981 - MD: 10 [Assassin Crits = 213-151=62]
ID: 102982 - MD: 5+1=6 [Rogue Hits = 213-151=62 / Thorn Procs]
ID: 102983 - MD: 4+1=5 [Scout Misses]
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 18*15=270]

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia - HP: 1341/1465 - EN: 132/142 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - EVA: -1 - DMG: 16 - Regen: +45 - BH: 73 - Rec: +3/CD:6 [-124]
[H: 1/0/0/0] Ruby - HP: 1100/1100 - EN: 95/110 - DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 0 - Stealth: +3 - LD: +3 - FA%: 20
Dark Elf Headhunter - HP: 440/710 - DMG: 213 [-270]
Dark Elf Assassin - HP: 710/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Rogue - HP: 656/710 - DMG: 213 [-54]
Dark Elf Scout - HP: 710/710 - DMG: 213

I look towards the four different elves as they split up into different areas as i chuckle softly at Ruby's words finding them to be quite true for the circumstances that seem to be for these elves. In there attempt to actually trying to hurt me with what they got. Knowing they can try to chip my health away but the regeneration will keep me relatively high up there. I just grin towards the elves as i activate my sword art. I may be no shield with his healing, but man did i make sure to come as close as possible to matching him with my build. I say with a grin as i launch myself forward while the elves are still relatively close when they had tried to hit me. I swing my sword in wide arcing slashes to try and hit the elves but only gets one of the elves who had avoided damage cutting into him as i then touch the ground seeing the elves scatter once more to make it difficult to hit them all. Well this is going to be a fight. I say softly to myself. "You have left your home, and have seen to much. This is why we don't leave it to the mongrels."

Action: Butterfly illusion

#102984 BD:4

#102985 BD:8  8x16= 128 DMG

#102986 BD:5

#102987 BD:1  CD:8

[H: 3/4/3/3] Hestia - HP: 1459/1465 - EN: 128/142 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - EVA: -1 - DMG: 16 - Regen: +45 - BH: 73 - Rec: +3/CD:6
[H: 1/0/0/0] Ruby - HP: 1100/1100 - EN: 95/110 - DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 0 - Stealth: +3 - LD: +3 - FA%: 20
Dark Elf Headhunter - HP: 440/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Assassin - HP: 582/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Rogue - HP: 656/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Scout - HP: 710/710 - DMG: 213

Ruby had giggled hearing Hestia and she had replied to her saying "It's not about being better than someone, its being better so you can protect those you love." then watched as she had moved forward to attack, missing a few however she did manage to do some good damage on the rest of them. Ruby had smirked and looked at the same target and slammed her fist against the Headhunter doing a critical hit... yet again. However it had looked over a bit more angered at her than Hestia "Uh oh" she had thought to herself however it poorly missed her anyways so it didn't matter all too well. The headhunter simply got angered and looked back at Hestia, the other three attacking, one horribly missing as per usual, one critically hitting as per usual, and the other hitting and being dealt thorns damage... as per usual.

@Hestia

ID: 102988 - BD: 10 - MD: 2-3=-1 [Ruby Crits / Headhunter Misses]
ID: 102989 - MD: 2+1=3 [Assassin Misses]
ID: 102990 - MD: 9 [Rogue Crits = 213-151=62]
ID: 102991 - MD: 6+1=7 [Scout Hits = 213-151=62 / Thorn Procs]
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 18+2=20*15=300]

[H: 3/4/3/3] Hestia - HP: 1335/1465 - EN: 128/142 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - EVA: -1 - DMG: 16 - Regen: +45 - BH: 73 - Rec: +3/CD:6 [-124]
[H: 3/0/0/0] Ruby - HP: 1100/1100 - EN: 95/110 - DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 0 - Stealth: +3 - LD: +3 - FA%: 20
Dark Elf Headhunter - HP: 140/710 - DMG: 213 [-300]
Dark Elf Assassin - HP: 582/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Rogue - HP: 656/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Scout - HP: 656/710 - DMG: 213 [-54]

I look at the various mobs that once more strike me and dealing some decent damage as i go for the same sword art once more moving in four wide swinging arcs with each hit being like that if it was made by a phantom. After i finish i look towards the creatures and sees the dark elves backing away most of them around the same spot in there health pools as i just nod my head. As i then watch my health once more shoot straight back up to being near full once more as i chuckle softly enjoying the fact that i have reached a point where most mobs couldn't even really hurt me anymore. I nod towards the battle healer with a smile on my face. I mean hey if i set myself a goal to try and beat someone else who is better then me. Then i am creating a goal to reach and beat one day while all the while having the bonus of using the strength i get from doing so to protect my friends and family. I say towards the blonde healer with a smile and a nod of my head as i focus back on the assassin. Now lets kick these dark elves butts sis. I say towards Ruby with a smile. "Family what a weak reason to leave sanctuary. There is nothing in the vale of ruin. Only the failures like yourselves. We will cleanse you all." The dark elf headhunter say with disdain.

Action: Butterfly Illusion. (10 ENG)

#102996 BD:4

#102997 BD:4

#102998 BD:10 18x8=  144

#102999 BD:7  128 DMG

[H: 3/4/5/4] Hestia - HP: 1335/1465 - EN: 118/142 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - EVA: -1 - DMG: 16 - Regen: +45 - BH: 73 - Rec: +3/CD:6 [-124]
[H: 3/0/0/0] Ruby - HP: 1100/1100 - EN: 95/110 - DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 0 - Stealth: +3 - LD: +3 - FA%: 20
Dark Elf Headhunter - HP: 140/710 - DMG: 213 [-300]
Dark Elf Assassin - HP: 582/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Rogue - HP: 512/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Scout - HP: 528/710 - DMG: 213 [-54]

With a giggle she had said out to Hestia "Well if it keeps you motivated to keep progressing in levels, then be my guest and compete with Shield." she had looked back to the elves as she had said to get back to kicking their butts even calling her sister, with a playful giggle she had asked out to Hestia "If we're sisters does that make me the hot one and you the smart one?" but afterwards the elves had begun to speak to them speaking that family is a weak reason to leave sanctuary, Ruby had smirked and said "The reason wasn't family smart one, for an elf that was quite the baseless assumption you just made." then with a quick movement she had slammed her fist against the Assassin's jaw doing a good amount of damage toward him. Then one by one they had attempted to strike Hestia, however only one had managed to hit her, but it was a critical strike. Ruby had opened her eyes a bit wider and said out "What is with their luck...?"

@Hestia

ID: 103001- BD: 5+3=8 - MD: 3+1=4 [Ruby Hits / Headhunter Misses]
ID: 103002 - MD: 3+1=4 [Assassin Misses]
ID: 103003 - MD: 4+1=5 [Rogue Misses]
ID: 103005 - MD: 10 [Scout Crits = 213-151=62]
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 18*15=270]

[H: 3/4/5/4] Hestia - HP: 1261/1465 - EN: 118/142 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - EVA: -1 - DMG: 16 - Regen: +45 - BH: 73 - Rec: +3/CD:6 [-62]
[H: 3/1/0/0] Ruby - HP: 1100/1100 - EN: 67/110 - DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 0 - Stealth: +3 - LD: +3 - FA%: 20
Dark Elf Headhunter - HP: 140/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Assassin - HP: 312/710 - DMG: 213 [-270]
Dark Elf Rogue - HP: 512/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Scout - HP: 528/710 - DMG: 213

I look towards the four dark elves as they once more rush over towards me as i raise my sword and activates the familiar sword art swinging at every single one of them that i can and missing every single one of them. I watch as i only manage to hit one of them once more as i back back away again with a small sigh knowing that this battle will end in me being victorious alongside Ruby, but it is still rather annoying to know that it is going to take awhile simply because i have no accuracy buff to help support me. I just watch the assassins as they are slowly dwindling with two in the red, and the rest in rather good standings for there health really compared to there companions. I glance over towards the blonde healer and gives a gesture towards the headhunter that is trying to attack her. Well go ahead and punch him before he actually manages to land a hit.

Action: Butterfly Illusion  4 ENG

#103012 BD:2

#103013 BD:6  8x16= 128 DMG

#103014 BD:5

#103015 BD:5 CD:11

[H: 3/5/5/4] Hestia - HP: 1261/1465 - EN: 114/142 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - EVA: -1 - DMG: 16 - Regen: +45 - BH: 73 - Rec: +3/CD:6 [-62]
[H: 3/1/0/0] Ruby - HP: 1100/1100 - EN: 67/110 - DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 0 - Stealth: +3 - LD: +3 - FA%: 20
Dark Elf Headhunter - HP: 140/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Assassin - HP: 184/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Rogue - HP: 512/710 - DMG: 213
Dark Elf Scout - HP: 528/710 - DMG: 213