[OP-FX][MM] A Night in Aincrad

group 4

Sunova looked at Kasier who started talking to her saying she would try to be a leader, She as a leader, true it was a good opportunity but Sunova did not want to lead yet and see how something live risking as this was not the best way to learn, even so, if Kasier though others  "Me Leader, No no no, I know that I can lead people but I can't make sure to protect people... eeh well I know what I can but yeah. not becoming a leader." she said with a smile knowing that Kasier had her back at all time. 

Then another girl walked up to them, asking to join her group as this girl wanted to become a leader. She knew Kasier somehow and about her role as a Tank and Healer. as Kasier took the lead in talking with the girl Sunova just stood there smiling a bit. once Kasier looked at her again for a sigh of agreement Sunova shock her head a bit, "Eem Yeah why not it would be alright, so why not an all-girls team." She said nodding afterward quickly. Sunova was alright with this as she knew that Kasier was with her and that this other girl would do her best as well and so would Sunova.

Sunova listens to the conversation between Kasier and the girl, once she said her name was Elucia Sunova smiled, knowing that even if she was an orage player she still was nice to people. mentioning that she had a fiancee Sunova reacted a bit in a slow voice "Aaw, Cute"  she said almost mumbling. It was always nice and cool to hear about people who fell in love, and so Sunova knew that Elucia was not really that bad even if she was an orange player. Then the Elucia who was their leader now looked at Sunova asking her name and saying about taking the spotlight. "Ooh no, no need to worry Elucia was it right, I'm never mad at you unless you have a wolf pup walking around," she giggled and looked at Kasier hoping she knew what she meant and then continued talking. "Ooh yeah, Name" she cleared her throat and took a small bow, "Sunova, Su, Sumiko Royama. Combat Medic and proud user of the white fox soul Katana. But just call me Sunova." The small Girl ended with a smile on her face and holding her hand in a V form against her forehead.

@Kasier @Hidden

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that the groups were formed, it was time to finally share the locations of the persons of interest with the group leaders. "Leaders, listen up." the brunette said, raising his voice slightly in order to be louder than the general chats around him.

@Froppy @Jevi @Dustin
"Group 2.." he said looking at Froppy. "... you three will be heading to the fourth floor. On the northern part of the Frostbite Lake there is a small inn. You will be searching for a boy with short black hair, orange cursor, dagger user and a very distinctive golden earring on his right ear. We don't have a name, but I trust you guys to find him. Be careful. He's a known thief so always take care where he has his arms." After that he turned to Dazia.

@Dazia @Macradon @Pinball
"Group 3 will be heading to floor 18. Serpent's Pitch to be precise. This witness runs a bar there. Female, long curly red hair, green cursor. She's around as 1.77 meters tall. Rumors say that she has once been captured by a smaller PK guild. Somehow she managed to escape and wiped out the whole guild. Like I said. Rumors... But still take care not to annoy her too much when asking questions."

@Hidden @Kasier @Sunova
"Group 4. The girl group will head to head to Floor 8. You will be looking for a mercenary in Friben Village. Taller than me (1.86+ meters) always dressed like a safari hunter and has an orange cursor. You will find him immediately. He doesn't like to talk about non business stuff with strangers, but it is said that he has weakness for women. Try to get as much out of him as safely possible. If you notice things going south..." He fetched eight teleport crystals from his inventory and also turned to the other groups. "Put these on your battle ready spots and use them to get away. They will bring you back to the south entrance of the town of beginnings. And I will add one member of each team to my party, so you can immediately send me messages in case you discovered something. Since I already know you Kasier, I'd suggest adding you." he said pressing a few buttons on his menu to invite her. "Hikoru is in my party which leaves only two more players to join."

@Hikoru @Outlander
He said before adding the two other players to the party and dismissing the groups. "We will be heading to floor 2. Urbus. A bar I usually spend my late evenings in. We are looking for a man with a with a bull tattoo on his neck... Orange player. He is dealing with stolen items. Always has at least two guards with him." he said with a sigh. "I have no idea how strong he or his guards are, so do you have a plan?"

Underlined Bold marks team leads

Group 1: Hikoru, Aereth, Outlander
Group 2: Forppy, Jevi, Dustin
Group 3: Dazia, Macradon, Pinball
Group 4: Hidden, Kasier, Sunova 

Spoiler

Welcome to the second stage of the Mysterious Murders event.

• Anyone who wishes to participate may do so, but if you post here, you may not join the companion thread, hosted by Lessa.
  • While there is no event-wide word count requirement, you must exceed 150 words, per site rules.
  • Please be sure to follow the specific prompt given in each Plot Master post. The expectations per cycle may change each time!
  • You may bring along a NPC companion, if you would like, but they will not receive extra actions/posts/votes.
  • It is recommended that you follow the thread, to avoid missing any updates!
  • Don't forget to chat in the Mysterious Murders discord channel. That is the best place for scheming.
  • Do not allow your own drama (in character or out of it) to drive the event off-course. While we hope you undergo some character development here, be careful not to ruin anyone else's experience in the process.
  • If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact @Aereth!

In this cycle...

• Each team then will have to find and interrogate one victim, assigned by Aereth.
  • You may post as often as you want in this cycle, but you must ensure that at least three people have posted since your last. This is meant to avoid spamming. 
  • It is also required to post your group number at the start of every post you make.
  • Plot Master posts will be made strictly every 48 hours from this point on.
  • Click here for inspiration. (Updated Theme!)

GROUP 3

With a stern face, Macradon would listen to Aereth as he began to bestow each sub group a place and a person to “interrogate”. A smile appeared on his lips as the person’s backstory was given, rumor or not, Macradon would chortle as he related too much to that. Even though it did somewhat sound like Opal, it didn’t match 100 per cent, and he already knew that she was dead, he had seen it on the monument already. It was interesting, another green cursor that not only had to fight back, but also kill. Nodding at Aereth even though it wasn’t directed to him, Macradon would accept. Looking towards his party leader, Macradon would ask @Dazia “What’s your plan, Dazia?”. He was ready for anything, heading out and get to the job, wait and collect the group’s thoughts and so on. Preparations or action, he was in for any of it.

Group 3

Dazia listened carefully to what Aereth said. She and the members of her group were assigned to question a female green player with long red curly hair who runs a bar within Serpent's Pitch in floor 18, and was rumored to have been captured by a small PK Guild that she wiped out. Green player, forced to kill. Dazia knew the feeling. She herself had to kill, about two so far. She may have done so within duels, but her hand had been forced nonetheless. She was actually going to accept the invite, when Macradon beat her to it. At least they still had a way to communicate with Aereth. Macradon asked Dazia about what her plan was, so she turned to the members of her group. "Alright then...Right now, I would make sure we have all the necessities. Potions, Teleport Crystals, if they can get us out of a tight situation, we may need them." She explained, handing an extra Teleport Crystal to Yinangi. "For now, I would also suggest, like Aereth said, to be considerate, and not annoy who we are questioning. Thus, while we still have time, we can come up with some good questions along the way to our destination." She waited for the others' responses, and once that was taken care of, she would say, "Then I think it's time we get moving. We can still brainstorm some good questions and choices of action along the way, it may just make our lives easier." However, Dazia was surprised to notice that Yinangi was quiet this time, and she just nodded her head to signal that she was fine in response to what Dazia said.

@Macradon @Pinball

Group Four

Sunova introduced herself, she noticed she had a rather long introduction. She stated some kind of weapon, whether it was an actual demonic or a normal weapon, she didn't know."It's a pleasure to meet you Sunova" As their assignments were read to them, she grinned. They were going to be working on the 8th floor, interrogating a mercernary. She gave one final glance to the rest of the teams, before turning. It was both unlike Hikoru and her to lead a team, what were they doing? The first day they had met, he told her that people like them stuck to the Shadows, here they both were both wide in the open. She was in disguise acting like someone she wasn't, but it still was out of her comfort zone. Shaking her head, she turned back to her own team. "Let's move out to the eighth floor, once we are there we can begin developing our plan" She turned and began to head towards the teleport pad. She never imagined her becoming an interrogator, instead just a ruthless assassin cutting down those she suspected. 'I've been interrogated before, I think I know how this works. If we aren't going to capture him first however, we are going to need to have him give the information, not force it out of him. Aereth said that he was weak willed when it came to  women. We can use that as an advantage. Both other women in my group are decently looking, and Sunova has an innocent nature to herself. I'm thinking she could be more useful than I originally thought' 

[Time Skip to on the Eighth Floor]

Elucia would turn to her team, smiling reassuringly. "I haven't quite devised how to pull this off, so we need to make some sort of plan. Firstly, we need to know what we are going to ask him. Than we can work on the how. We need to ask him questions to what happened. He's not a friend of Wyson's he was just in the right place at the right time. We should ask him questions as to what he looked like, how he killed the players, was Wyson alone, what kind of weapon did he use, What did he do after the killing?

It's the how that I haven't quite figured out. Should we  all confront him? Aereth said that the guy didn't like to talk non-business, but at the same time he was weak to women. Any ideas on how we should about this?" 

@Kasier@Sunova

Group Four

As Aereth told about there target Sunova made a small giggle, Of course, an all woman's group gets the man who has a weakness for woman, this is going to be interesting, and also time to use my charms. she thought as. It was really going to be interesting because Sunova always seemed to get attention from guys and making her the smallest woman in this group was, even more standing out, not only that she must have been the youngest as well as she looks over to Elucia and to Kasier. Then Elucia gave the command to move out as Sunova skipped along with Elucia to the teleporter. No need to worry Its just a man that likes woman and is a mercenary, so ... the typical mercenary, she thought. It was a very simple objective get the information we need without any trouble it was really not that hard. Both Elucia and Kasier look older then I and both have a decent look so his weakness would not be a problem, but we don't want to give away that we want information without buying it, He is still an orange player so he has killed someone. she was thinking to herself. 

[on the Eighth Floor]

as they where on the eighth floor Elucia their group leader turned around and started talking about a plan, Sunova was listening carefully and if she had an Idea she would say it after she was done talking. She told about how they ask him and what to ask him, and if the non-business thing would get in the way how would they get around that. Once she was done Elucia was done speaking Sunova held up her hand slightly and started speaking. "I have been around many guys before, trust me people will look around if there is a big group of girls walking in. And not only that we all look good so we can defiantly use or womanhood. Not only that he still is a mercenary who does not like to speak about non-business stuff to strangers but if we get him interested in one of us and the others make up a fake contract about the Wyson and that we like to find him he would A get his attention to one or even all of us and B he is talking business because of the fake contract.  Either way we can end up this fake deal with a fake reward like one of us will kiss him or anything like that. I'm a bit scared about things but if I must I will use my body." Sunova said with a very serious tone as she ended her idea, Sort after that Sunova tapped the ground in hopes all would go well

@Kasier@Hidden

Group Four

"Hold on," Kasier exclaimed, stopping before the two players got too far. She walked up slowly to the man in charge of the whole thing, Aereth. It was then that the orange player invited her to his party, in which Kasier accepted to ensure the most effective form of communication. This also means, however, that she cannot be in the same party as the two other girls. If there's something wrong, Kasier might not be able to communicate effectively with those two, but this should not be a dangerous task. Even if he had an orange cursor, he should not be stupid enough to attack three players at once, unless he had some sort of back up. Still, there was something that made her feel uneasy, so Kasier was grateful that Aereth had offered them the teleportation crystals that might prove to be useful in case violence was directed against them. "Ok, let's head out, then." Kasier declared, jogging back to join up with the two girls. As far as she could tell, this was a solid squad. In fact, she might be the weakest link out of the three players.

[To the eighth floor we go]

Kasier nodded silently as the discussion started and continued. She heard valid points from Elucia regarding what sort of questions the girls could ask. In terms of how, Sunova offered her take on how the three players should go about this. Unfortunately, Kasier disagreed with the girl's approach, "I do think that it is a good method to offer him a fake contract offering something that we would give them after he gives us information, and then simply not give it afterwards. If he wants us to give him the reward first, we question whether he will actually go through with the contract. It is a good idea, however, the last resort is not to use your body, but our teleportation crystals. It is not worth sacrificing your dignity or something so precious for a useless being like that."

@Group 3
@Dazia @Macradon @Pinball
[Floor 18 -- Serpents Pitch -- Red Fury Bar]

"Oi." A strong female voice called out immediately after a mug flew past her, hitting the wall and dissapearing in tiny little polygons. "No fights in here. " The mixture of annoyance and authority was clearly evident in the way the redheaded bar owner spoke. "Last time you idiots started a brawl in here I had to rearrange the whole bar." She was standing behind her counter, filling up two mugs with a beer-like liquid. It took her quite some time to nail the taste of the drink but somehow she managed to make it taste almost exactly like the real deal. "There you go." she said, turning to the two male players that were sitting at the counter just in front of her. 

As she heard another mug hitting a wall something inside of her snapped. With a swift movement she moved over the counter, heading straight towards the table where the two troublemakers were located. Just as she reached the table, her two handed battle axe materialized in her hands and it immediately went down in the blink of an eye, splitting the table into two pieces before it finally dissapeared into polygons. "No. Fights. In. Here." she said, a deadly aura suddenly surrounding her, while all eyes in the bar went to that table in complete silence. 

@Group 4
@Hidden @Sunova @Kasier
[Floor 8 -- Fibren Village -- Main Square]

Having just finished another job for today, a tall mercenary was slowly on his way home. Even though he had such a big appearance, it seemed like no big deal at all for him to sneak past the NPC guards deployed at the entrance. In the past he had tried to enter cities on higher floors and lower floors, but somehow found floor eight exactly to be the sweet spot. But that was a long time ago. He had been staying on this floor for over a year now. Some players feared him because of his orange but many respected him because of the many services he offered for a reasonable amount of coin. His jobs usually involved lending weaker players a hand in certain special quests, finding items for players but also person searches and body guarding. It didn't matter to him what he was doing as long as he got coin and sometimes even a little bonus sign of recognition from some of his female clients. "Pretty much living the dream, right?" he said to himself while walking through the dark almost empty main square

Group 1: @Hikoru @Outlander  --> Skipped
Group 2: @Froppy @Jevi @Dustin --> Skipped
Group 4: Hidden, Kasier, Sunova In this cycle...

Spoiler

Welcome to the second stage of the Mysterious Murders event.

• Anyone who wishes to participate may do so, but if you post here, you may not join the companion thread, hosted by Lessa.
  • While there is no event-wide word count requirement, you must exceed 150 words, per site rules.
  • Please be sure to follow the specific prompt given in each Plot Master post. The expectations per cycle may change each time!
  • You may bring along a NPC companion, if you would like, but they will not receive extra actions/posts/votes.
  • It is recommended that you follow the thread, to avoid missing any updates!
  • Don't forget to chat in the Mysterious Murders discord channel. That is the best place for scheming.
  • Do not allow your own drama (in character or out of it) to drive the event off-course. While we hope you undergo some character development here, be careful not to ruin anyone else's experience in the process.
  • If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact @Aereth!
  • Each team then will have to find and interrogate one victim, assigned by Aereth.
  • You may post as often as you want in this cycle, but you must ensure that at least three people have posted since your last. This is meant to avoid spamming. 
  • It is also required to post your group number at the start of every post you make.
  • Plot Master posts will be made strictly every 48 hours from this point on.
  • Click here for inspiration

Group 2

The brunette chuckled at Dustin's remark after he had woken up, "Who said I was trying to be polite." she ended with a small smirk, before turning to stand with both him and Tsu. The woman's brows knit with concern for their well being as Dustin went on about how he was the weakest one, and he apologized for that. Great way to introduce yourself and make us feel any safer.. she thought to herself. "I'm.. sure we will be fine." she tried to reassure the group, "I doubt Aereth would send us anywhere too dangerous." That was when the man spoke up with his booming voice, informing each of the group where they would be going, and what their mission objective was. Their group would be traveling to the Fourth Floor, looking for a young player with an orange crystal. Most of his features seemed pretty simple, though the single golden earring would be a larger help in finding this certain character. The brunette nodded in understanding, before looking back to the other two. "Come on, we might as well get going." 

After walking across town to the teleport gate in the center of the settlement, the small rag tag group of adventures materialized into the square of Snowfrost on the Fourth Floor. "Jeez.." Jevi said under her breath as a wave of cold air smacked her exposed arms, causing her to shiver. Swiping a hand up to open her inventory, the girl equipped a cape that fell over her shoulders, a thick brown fur on the underside that warmed her body a bit and fought the winter air. Tsu seemed a bit quiet for the most part, so Jevi took it upon herself to start the group in the right direction. "Alright, so Aereth said there is an inn to the North of Forstbite Lake.."  Across from where they stood, a tall wooden pole rose from the ground, various, snow covered planks with different locations written out onto them. Jevi then turned towards the the path that led towards Frostbite Lake, and began to trek through the snow in that direction.

It did not take too long for the group to find the large landmark, frozen over. Across the way, smoke from the chimney atop a brick building could be seen, the windows illuminated with a very dim light. "Looks like that's the place.. didn't think we would find a player killer in such a cozy looking place." Not being too keen on sliding over the ice, Jevi took the long way around. The snow crunched under her boots with each step she took, yellow eyes scanning the area around the Inn for other players, or even monsters. Once they had arrived at the door, she took one last look at the other two players. "Let's stick close to each other in there. We are dealing with a potential player killer after all, so that means we are not in the safe zone. Keep your guard up, but lets not try to get into any fights." The brunette took one last deep breath, "Short black hair.. gold earring.." she said quietly to herself before opening the door to the inn. 

@Froppy @Dustin

Group 2

Dustin dances around as he trudges through the snow. "If anything goes wrong, I'm sure my baby here will get us out of it." He mentions, hugging his sword. He smiles and starts humming an old song. As they approach the inn, Dustin's nerves get the better of him and he stops dancing and humming. "I frickin hate the cold." He whispers loudly. "But its... cool." He snickers, nodding and looking at Tsu. The second he makes eye contact with Tsu he stops laughing. "I'll shut up now,"  He says, pulling his hood over his eyes. This doesn't seem like too much trouble. Besides, I've got the scariest person ever here with me. I'll be fine. His knees start to shake a little bit. "Hey, just so y'all know, so far, I've only fought like 3 people and trees." He warns them. He crouches down, even though he's wearing dark clothes, and continues on. He stabs a broken sword into the ground outside of the inn and stands up, ready to enter.

@Jevi @Froppy

Edited by Dustin

Group 3

Nodding at Dazia, Macradon would agree that they should begin to approach the target. “I think the best way to handle this would be some kind of small talk and then slowly go into rumors. We could start out with just ordering something to drink not to look suspicious, and then have a short chat with the barlady, and then begin to ask about rumors, try to hint that it’s her we’re after without outright saying it. Thoughts?” he would ask out to the rest of the group. This could be the most useful way of doing it, but he wasn’t too sure if the group was capable of acting it out without making it look too obvious, Macradon was mostly unsure about himself. Emotions were something he had recently been reintroduced to again, so trying to repress them again would be a difficult task, but something he had to take care of at the current time.

[ Skip to 18th floor so we can get going ]

As the party would get up to the 18th floor, Macradon would wait for Dazia to lead the way to the Red Fury Bar where they were to find their target. The bar was pretty hectic, a lot of background noise, a lot of talking and a lot of … hostility. With what the barlady said, it seemed like a fight wasn’t too uncommon at this place. Macradon would take in a deep breath and exhale as he looked at his party and then towards the bar as it fell silent after the barlady’s last statement.

@Dazia @Pinball

Group Four

She normally worked alone on projects such as this. Requiring help like this was unlike her, but as Elucia she had to play a bit... nicer. Normally, she would have waited for the perfect time to strike, and interrogated the information out of him. She listened to both Sunova and Kasier's points and both her and Kasier were in agreeance that they would not be going to extreme's for the information. "Alright, I think I've got a plan. If all three of us confront him, it might overwhelm him. Also, with my orange cursor, it might intimidate him a bit. You two alone will confront him and extract the information. Say that one of you friends was killed by Wyson and you both want revenge. Ask him if he will help you find and capture him and if he agrees ask questions as to what Wyson was like. We need as much information before he starts talking money. Being women, you should be able to keep him giving info before that happens since he's already expecting a certain reward from at least one of you after all is said and done"

"We need to know where and how he killed the victim. Why we would be good if we can get it. Then we need to no where he went and what he did next. So four main questions will be needed. Once you have them answered, raise your hand above your head and snap twice. Afterwards begin moving away from him and I will make sure he doesn't try to follow or stop you. He's not going to be happy when he realizes he won't be rewarded for his time. I might need to freeze him to make sure he doesn't get in range to hear what floor we are going to. Once you are out of earshot, teleport back to our first position and we can wait up for Aereth. I'll be right behind you"

"If however, the plan goes wrong, I will initiate plan B. If you can't get any information or he attempts to do anything, sprint away quickly and shout my name. I will come take care of it and use fear to get the information out. I would rather not do that, so let's hope to stick to plan one for as long as possible" 

After ensuring that her group understood, she would turn. 'I need to find him... Safari hunter, orange cursor. That should stick out like a sore thumb...' "You two remain here, I will be bakc in a minute or so" She would move up the nearest beginning, scaling it to stand on the roof. Activating her hide skill and her search skill, he would look though the town. about a minute later, she would find an orange cursor floating over a tall man walking down a deserted road. Smiling, she would move back down to her comarads and say, "C'mon, only a couple blocks away form here. I think he'l be a pretty easy target" 

As they reached the road, they would see him walking down the street while peering around the corner of a building. "There he is. Don't move at him two quickly... being a little flirtatious will help but don't go overboard. I'll  be nearby in stealth, if you keep him distracted enough, he should never even get the chance to look around and see me" 

@Kasier @Sunova

<<Using Stealth>> (Would rather not actually have to use mechanics as this is just a RP  setting. If needed, ill edit to add mechanics)

Edited by Hidden

Group 3

"Although I agree with the small talk and slow transition, as well as possibly getting to the rumors, let's not forget the reason we're asking questions in the first place." Speaking to witnesses in various floors of Aincrad, in places that, according to Aereth, had high crime rates, and happened to be among the worst. At least the player they would be speaking with had a green cursor. With that, they were off to the eighteenth floor.

(Floor 18)

Pinball had been fairly silent during all of this so far. Hopefully, he was figuring out the best questions to ask or something. Dazia entered to see some hostility between two troublemakers. Clearly, the one running the bar must have had it with the two, for she split their table in two with a two-handed axe. Silence followed that action. "Nice to know that this is why we need to be cautious and considerate..." Dazia thought. Yinangi remarked, "If that won't keep them quiet, I don't know what will." Dazia would then say to her, "Depends on how stubborn they are." For now, it would be best to order something. Dazia had taken all of this into thought for several days. Had it been two years since that fateful day when it all began? If so, There shouldn't be anything wrong with Dazia getting a drink, especially since one couldn't get drunk in SAO. If it wasn't two years, Dazia would guess it's been close enough. She began to think out loud for a short moment. "If I was to get something here, what would be the better choice? An ale certainly wouldn't do for me. It sounds a bit too bitter. Then again, I haven't had one yet, so I guess I might have to let the chips fall where they may." She turned to Yinangi. "I doubt they have anything non-alcoholic, so chances are, you might not be getting anything." Yinangi shrugged. "I can wait till later to get something for myself...probably on a different floor. Probably and preferably something sweet."

@Macradon @Pinball

@Group 3
@Macradon @Dazia @Pinball
The sudden attack of the redhead surprised the two knuckleheads. At first wanting to simply ignore the interruption of their heated discussion, the two then noticed how all the gazes of the remaining guests were on them. It was clearly evident how nobody was interested in spending their evening with trouble makers. Both of them slowly started walking towards the exit of the bar, past the three newcomers.

"Thanks guys." the bar lady said as she let her weapon vanish back into her inventory. "Why can't these god damned tables be indestructible..." she said more to herself than to anybody as the busy sounds of talking and drinking went louder and louder again, before finally taking notice of the newcomers. She looked at them closely for a couple of seconds before addressing them. "In or out, but don't just stand in the doorway."

"Sooo. What can I do for your little adventure party this late in the evening?" The red headed woman asked the group as she was back behind her counter.

@Group 2
@Jevi @Froppy @Dustin
The young thief looked to be deep in thought while silently enjoying his dinner. After that 'incident' he had been on the edge even more than usual. Back then he was lucky but the next time it could very well happen that Fortuna wouldn't be on his side anymore. And this had to be balanced out with skill. His hiding skill was pretty good, but if he wanted to get the edge on his opponents he still needed more strength and some SP invested into his detection skill wouldn't harm as well. 

He didn't want to end up the same way as some of his fellow thieves, and he knew that it wasn't right what he did for a living, but he too was only trying to survive in that cruel floating castle that trapped him so long ago...

Group 1:  @Hikoru @Outlander  --> Skipped
Group 2: Froppy, Jevi, Dustin
Group 4: @Hidden @Sunova @Kasier --> Skipped: No interaction with target.

In this cycle...

• Plot Master posts will be made strictly every 48 hours from this point on.
  • Click here for inspiration

Group 2

The brunette took one last look at @Froppy, who was still just as quiet. "Jeez girl.. whats gotten into you? I thought dealing with Sleepy was going to be tough.. but I haven't heard a word from you." Still with no reply, Jevi let out a heavy sigh and turned back to @Dustin "Guess its just us then.." Placing a hand on the door, the woman opened the inn, and was immediately hit with the warmth of the lit fireplace. The tavern itself seemed to be quite cozy like most places on this Fourth Floor, serving as a nice escape from the cold, snowy weather. However, being this one was far out from the safe zone, its patrons were not quite as 'cozy.' None of the players looked too friendly, almost as if walking into a biker bar on the wrong side of town. Almost reminded her of the place her and Tel went to find Erin.. Some of them even had orange crystals over their head "Christ.. its like finding a needle in a haystack.." 

Yellow eyes scanned the room for their target, looking for one player in particular with that eerie marker over their head. On the far side of the tavern, she saw a young man sitting quietly, eating alone. His hair was dark, short and raggedy, and on his ear with a bright gold earring. Jevi inconspicuously rose a hand, and pointed at their target, looking over to Dustin and Froppy, "There's our guy." The woman walked past the tables of rough looking players, ignoring the looks any of them gave her as she passed, especially the ones she felt burning into her from behind. Once she arrived at the table, Jevi pulled the chair opposite of the player out, "Mind if I join you?" she asked rhetorically, sitting down anyway without his permission. He doesn't look like much of a killer... we should still be careful though. Jevi gave Dustin a quick, sidelong glance before turning back to the man across the table from her, "Look, I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm looking for someone. Goes by Wyson. Want to fill me in?"

GROUP 4

Sunova was listening to both theth girls in there plan it looked like the suggestion she came up with was a good choice and it gave her a bit of a boost in her confidence. It was not like she was scared for the so called mercenary but more for what will happen and what he wants to ask for return. It was like Sunova knew what to so but did not want to do it, either way she had to do it even if it ment crossing her safe zone. "maybe I can say the part that one of my friends got killed by him and that and act all sad but and innocent saying I would do anything for revenge. And maybe Kasier can do the talking, I not the best in talking with guys I tent to tease them or just plan on ignore them." She said as both girls stopped explaining there ideas. It was going to be a risky move for herself to get in the role but she did not know about her friend Kasier next to her, but who knew what Kasier was thinking maybe she was going to be a great help. As Elucia went on and scout a head Sunova tried to get a bit in role, "no overdoing, just want revenge act innocent and cute, like always," she said to herself looking at a reflection of a window. Elucia came back saying there target was on the other side not far. Sunova got the courage and looked at Kasier nodding to her as a small tear came in her eye but was still smiling just to show it was fake.

Sunova than walked with Kasier to the location of there target acting a bit sad sobbing a bit as they walked into the main queer, "If I.. just could have done something... it would do," she said already acting sad and letting fake tear fall to the ground, she was hoping there target could hear her as ended looking there way. "I ... I would do an-anything, I mean it ... I just want it to end, find him and end the pain," she said looking up at Kasier. Sunova was quite small for her age maybe around 4.9 feet and this was maybe a good thing in this situation for getting the attention of a person who likes woman's. She then looked at Kasier hoping she got onto what Sunova was doing, who could ignore a small cute girl in need, and in pain. "I mean when I say it ... I would do anything, If only we knew were to find him," hoping she was getting the attention of there target by playing innocent and sad,

@Kasier @Hidden

Edited by Sunova

Group 2

Dustin stands behind the yellow-eyed woman and smiles. "It appears he knows him." Dustin says, grabbing his sword. "Listen, my friend asked a question. If you don't answer, I'll make you." He mentions, trying to seem tough. This could prove to be difficult. He appears to have attacked a player at least once before, and that makes him scum. "I don't particularly like players who hurt others." He adds, "I personally hate orange players. Preying on the weak makes you weaker." He stops smiling. What a wuss, too scared to duel someone fairly, so he has to attack without even holding back. Only thing worse than an orange player is a red player. He breathes, smiling again.

He sits next to the two of them. "Come on, I don't plan to hurt anyone today." He continues with an innocent smile. He motions to the waitress, "Two coffees over here! You want anything Miss?" He asks, sitting back in his chair. He waves to Froppy, "Come on! Have some fun with us." Dustin leans over to the woman next to him, "Chances are, I'm gonna make a poor decision." He whispers, sitting back up. "It's on this fella here." He says to the waitress, throwing his arm around the orange player next to him. He passes a drink to the still rather terrifying lady with yellow eyes. "This one's yours I believe."

@Jevi @Froppy

Group 3

Looking at the members of his group, Macradon hesitated slightly, but pressed on when no one else would say anything. Walking up to the counter, Macradon would seat himself on one of the chairs. He would take in a deep breath before looking over at the bartender. “I think I’ll take an Old Fashioned” he said. That was the only item he had been instructed on how to make back in the real world, something he was knowledgeable about. He had tried other cocktails and other drinks, but this was probably the one he was good at, one he was proficient with. Waiting for his drink, Macradon would go straight to work. “Rumors have been running a bit around lately, about a barkeep on this floor, though I’m not too sure who it is. Have you heard anything spicy lately?” he asked with a smile as he adjusted his back harness for his greatsword to sit more comfortable as he also straightened out his jacket again, wouldn’t be great to look like some slob who just wandered some random place.

@Dazia@Pinball

Group Four

Kasier still didn't like what they had in their hands. She hated using this 'flirt' approach because she was already about to get married, and even for a mission like this, an obligation as some would call it, she still would never approach a male in a flirty way. Actually, she didn't know how to flirt... so Sunova would have to do most of the work here. She'll be in charge of asking some of the questions in an authoritative manner, but that will have to be it. "Wait, I don't think we have a great id-" She began to say, cutting herself off in the end. The party couldn't afford to waste any more time brainstorming of new ideas. They had to put their plan into action, and even if it means some of the things they do are going to be impromptu. Kasier watched as Elucia came back, informing the other two players of the location that the target. Just like that, Elucia led the two players to where their mission would take place.

Kasier took a deep breath in nervousness - their lives could actually be in danger if this went wrong, but hopefully everything will go according to plan. The thing was, Kasier thought that Sunova would be the person who would flirt, but it would seem extremely unusual if she went from crying about one of her friends to flirting with a random man who seemed to have information. She sighed, turning and giving Sunova a quick hug when the target was in their field of vision. The two were enough of a scene just by being females, and one of them were crying. This was the perfect opportunity for a hero to come help a damsel in distress, and perhaps even get a 'reward' for it. "Just keep up the act. I'll do the questioning. If this character is that driven into lust, then he should be approaching us, not waiting for us to approach him. He'll initiate, I'm sure of it." Kasier whispered quickly in Sunova's ears before continuing the act, saying, "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find him soon."

Group 3

Dazia would have to wait in terms of questions for the time being. She was usually blunt, and straight to the point. She didn't consider herself one for small talk. Besides, the only question she could come up with at the moment was the one that basically asked if there was anything that was known about Wyson. "Why is it that I can't seem to come up with any questions other than this one? This is not good, I need to be coming up with more questions..." She thought. "I guess I'll have to rely on those with me, until I can come up with more or better questions, or until the conversation gets to the d**n point..." She took a seat that was beside Macradon, and to her left, Yinangi sat down in case she had a question to ask. Macradon asked for an Old Fashioned. "Might as well give this one a try..."  Dazia thought. "I'll take one too." Macradon began the conversation, and Dazia would have to wait for now... Hopefully Pinball might know of a good question to ask.

@Macradon @Pinball

(OOC: Sorry guys, I only found myself able to come up with one question...that had to do with why they were here...)