[OP-FX][MM] A Night in Aincrad

@Group 2
@Jevi, @Dustin, @Froppy 
The boy simply ignored Jevi's first question hoping he could simply finish his meal peacefully. Well. Better luck next time, since the brunette immediately followed up with a question. He set aside the spoon he was using to eat his soup before looking up at Jevi. He didn't answer immediately, simply weighing his options. It looked like there were another two players with the brunette girl, so attempting to take a quick leave would be pretty risky. 

His train of thought quickly got interrupted though, as the second party member was grabbing his weapon. Attack, Disguise, Hiding. These were the first three thoughts that came to him as he saw the offensive gesture and cocky choice of words from the male player. "And I hate loud mouthed show offs. But here we are." he mumbled before the boy threw an arm around his shoulders and ordering drinks he would have to pay afterwards. "You already did." were the last things he said to Dustin before removing the arm from his shoulders. "If I were you I would take more care what I would say. As you hopefully can see, I'm not the only orange player in here and the others might not stay as calm as I do..." The thief answered looking past Dustin, noticing some gazes from the other orange clientele before finally turning back to Jevi. "Looks like they finally put out a bounty for that guys head. But that doesn't explain why there are three players here with me looking for some insight. I have nothing to do with that whole series of killings."

@Group 3
@Macradon@Dazia, @Pinball
At first rising an eyebrow at the request of the only player of the group that yet managed to speak up, the woman quickly gave out a slight chuckle before answering. "Been quite some time since the last time I made something like that. These boars usually just drink beer." The chuckle slowly died down while she started to prepare the drink. All of the ingredients were immediately fetched from her inventory and two short, round, tumber-like glasses were placed on the counter before she took a small amount of a clear fluid, being completely tasteless aside from being very sweet, and poured it into them. 

"Well. There are many bars on this floor." She answered, adding another bitter fluid and some water before starting to muddle everything inside of the glasses. "And in terms of spicy..." clinging sounds were heard as she added the ice cubes. "Rumors say that the three girls over there in the corner will be starting to dance and even take off their clothes if you pay them enough." She laughed. From her experience she knew when somebody wanted to get information from her.

At last she added the golden liquid and finished preparing the drinks with a cocktail cherry. "Sorry oranges are out, but I hope that that's ok as well Lover Boy." She said with a wink, then fetching her own mug and taking a good sip from it. "So jokes aside. What does Lover Boy and the silent gang really need in such a god forsaken place like this?"

@Group 4
@Kasier, @Hidden, @Sunova 
"Well what do we have here." The mighty hunter thought as his fine hearing led him to two girls, one crying and the other comforting the first. "Not even half bad... Maybe the day isn't over yet, and maybe I get to have some fun."

"Good evening, ladies. Am I right to assume that something isn't alright with your white haired friend?" he said slightly bowing in front of them. "Maybe I can be of some help to you two beauties." It had been quite some time since he had been able to 'help' two, or even one girl with some problems...

Underlined Bold marks team leads

Group 1:  @Hikoru @Outlander  --> Skipped
Group 2: Froppy, Jevi, Dustin
Group 3: Dazia, Macradon, Pinball
Group 4: Hidden, Sunova, Kasier

In this cycle...

• Each team then will have to find and interrogate one victim, assigned by Aereth.
  • You may post as often as you want in this cycle, but you must ensure that at least three people have posted since your last. This is meant to avoid spamming. 
  • It is also required to post your group number at the start of every post you make.
  • Plot Master posts will be made strictly every 48 hours from this point on.
  • Click here for inspiration

Edited by Plot Master
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Group 3

Smiling at the barkeeper, Macradon would chortle lightly “Beer has never been a thing for me. I go for what I know I’m comfortable with” he said with a smile. Watching the delicate handling of the ingredient, Macradon was sure that this barkeeper indeed knew what she were doing. Chuckling at the reply, Macradon would jokingly answer “Well that’s what I’m here for!”. “I guess it’s fine” he said and took as sip of his drink. It was quite mellow compared to most other Whiskey based drinks, and the cherry twist really was something different from having orange in it, but it was still pretty good. Listening to the question posed upon them, Macradon would close off his joking side and ask with a straight face “We’ve been looking for someone who has been .. what’s a good word for this … meddling, with some PK’ers” he said, cutting straight to the chase that she’s the one they’re looking for as a start. Awaiting Pinball and Dazia to take on some more questions would be most helpful with this ordeal.

@Dazia@Pinball

Group 2

A single brow slowly rose as Jevi continued to look across the table at the boy, who seemed to pay no attention to the woman who sat across from him. Crossing her arms at her chest, she let her shoulders press against the back of her chair. As she expelled a small sigh, she opened her mouth to speak again.. but was soon interrupted by her companion. Dustin immediately began to play the "bad cop" role, brandishing his sword and threatening the man after he ignored Jevi's question. The woman simply sat there as Dustin laid out the accusations, her teeth grinding behind her closed lips, just hoping he would pipe down soon. As if someone flipped a switch all of a sudden, the boy sat down with an innocent smile on his face, claiming he did not want to hurt the other player. Jevi simply glared at Dustin when he began ordering drinks, asking if she wanted something as well. Her eyes followed him as he leaned into Jevi, saying he was probably going to make a bad decision "You think?" Jevi said back with a growl, trying not to raise her voice. 

There was finally silence as three coffees arrived at the table, one being passed to Jevi, despite her not wanting one. "...you finished?" she said to Dustin with a sidelong glance. "Now" she said, turning back to the boy who's dinner they had interrupted. "I had no intent of coming in here.. relating you to a string of killings. If you really had a hand in that, then you wouldn't be in an inn so close to the town. Am I right?" Jevi took the drink she had pulled towards her and rose it to her lips, taking a sip. "But you know of him at least, from that pretty relaxed comment you made about him." she said with an added smirk. "I don't care what you did to get marked as a criminal, and this guy over here sure isn't going to try and do anything about it either. All we want to know, is if you can point us in the direction of Wyson." Jevi took one more glace at Dustin as she rose her coffee to her lips again, "And since you are such a gentleman, I'm sure you'll have no problem picking up the price of our friend here's dinner.. and the drinks you ordered."

@Dustin @Froppy

Group 2

Dustin leans forward. "Fine, I guess I'll pay for it. Sorry for being so rude earlier I get carried away sometimes." Dustin smiles at the orange player. "Yeah, I would like to meet this Wyson fellow. I heard he was very nice." Dustin stands up. "I'll be outside, I need sleep." Dustin says, standing up. I've got a bad feeling about that player. I don't know why I'm leaving a lady alone with someone I don't trust, but I am. If I'm in this room with these wastes of space, I'll kill someone. Dustin makes it to the door and looks back to Jevi, sitting at the table. "If anyone can handle a dumb criminal its her." He chuckles, walking out the door. He walks a few feet to the right and leans up against the wall of the inn. Let the nightmares begin. He leans back, closing his eyes and waiting. It's no good, but I'm already out here, guess I'll actually sleep.

@Jevi @Froppy

Edited by Dustin

Group Four

She would watch as her two friends would move in, allowing the man to approach them. She would then begin to watch the girls work. Sunova was crying,forcing Kasier to have to bring up the talking. They were doing their job perfectly, setting the stage. While she could have as easily done it herself, the other two women in her group actually impressed her a bit. Although it had been clear that Kasier didn't like the plan as much, she hadn't berated them for it and actually went along. Perhaps there were kind people out there, unblinded by their own desires. The man would come up to them and she would strain herself to hear what he had to say. As he said, "White-haired friend" She would ump a bit, but found that he was talking about Sunova and her crying. This was the perfect oppurtunity to play their fallen friend card. So far,, the man had taken the bait and all was looking good with no reason for any intervention from her. She would just have to wait to see what her allies would do and say next.

@Kasier @Sunova

Group 4

Kasier looked up from Sunova as she heard the expected voice of a rough, uncivilized male. This was her impression of the man from the description that she had been given. Kasier clutched her teeth, wanting to criticize the man for helping a maiden in need with the obvious intention of attempting to pull an advantage from it. Now, she needed to put up an act, and openly beginning an argument and making a scene would not be a good idea no matter how you looked at it. Kasier made a decision that she would continue with the act, no matter how much it goes against her morals. Although this was a good opportunity to find out more about a killer who has taken multiple lives, Kasier hated the idea of using feminine charm to get what they wanted. Luckily, Kasier doesn't have to be the scapegoat, and although Sunova volunteered, Kasier still didn't feel right allowing the white-haired girl to do so.

When the man mentioned something about a white-haired girl, Kasier's first response was that Elucia had somehow been noticed. It was a split second of thinking that caused her to act natural and conclude that he was talking about Sunova instead. She coughed, clearing her throat as she brought Sunova closer to the man. Speaking in a softer voice than she usually does, and attempting to place a few fake sobs in there, Kasier began the interrogation. "You see, one of our best friends have recently been killed by a player killer and we're distraught. She was our life-long companion, someone we planned to spend the rest of the game with, but unfortunately, she passed away because of him. Naturally, we want to find him, and having him take responsibility for what he did. However, we don't have any information, and we're not strong enough to do anything on our own, so we can only remain sad and look out for a hero who can help us. There's a famous player killer called Wyson that we've heard of... Perhaps he is the one that we're looking for? It's a shame that we don't know what he looks like or how powerful he is." Kasier paused, "So what can we do? And she even keeps saying that she'll do anything to seek him out for her friend... We're truly desperate at this point. If you know anything, please help us!" Kasier exclaimed, in a less loud voice so the other customers wouldn't hear of the scene. At the last few sentences though, she felt like spitting in disgust. This was not her, and she was terrible at acting. Hopefully, the man believed her enough and Sunova was enough of a bait to get him talking.

@Sunova

Group 4

As Sunova was going her act It looked like Kasier followed as well, even if Kasier did not like it, it had to be done and this was the only way to get their Targets attention. The man walked up and started talking, sure there where two white-haired girls in their group but he seemed to be talking about Sunova. Kasier looked up at the man and so did she as well, then Kasier brought her a bit closer to the man and Sunova lets out a small gulp just of how big the guy was. Not the time to be selfish Su, Keep acting, she thought still looking sad as she cleared her tears. As Kasier took most of the talking out of it She was a bit more happy that she did not need to explain what they wanted as she was just a bit scared of the man in front of them.

Su nodded as Kasier was done and started as well sounding still sad but without the tears, "I would ... and I will do everything, just for my best friend. And when I say ... everything ... I mean everything," she said sobbing a bit as she looked up at the man right into his eyes with her pure blue eyes as they watered a bit. Her face at this point just looked sad and there was a bit of anger in it as well but it was all an act, but really Sunova was just scared for the man and her tears at this time would start to get real as she did not like the men look at all. "And If ... If this Wyson guy is ... the murderer of my friend, I ... I .." she paused taking another gulp just of how scared she was for the man as Sunova held her hand back to grab the hand of Kasier so she would be brave enough to go on, "I would ... do everything for any information." a few confident came up and Sunova started again "I just know this Wyson guy is the guy who killed her, My friend... and Anything that can help if good." he said sounding a bit angry but still looking very desperate as she held on to Kasier's hand

@Kasier@Hidden

• 1 month later...

NOTE:

Due to inactivity from Aereth's part and in order to safe some time (to catch up with Lessa), this thread will be closed and hints for the next thread will be given out here. I personally apologize for the huge delay and will make an effort to publish posts for this event in a 'strict' Monday - Wednesday - Friday schedule.

@Group 2
@Jevi, @Dustin, @Froppy 

While at first not showing any signs of giving Jevi and her partners many information, the thief finally starting to share some of his knowledge with them. With one of the victims being  a fellow thief comrade, the boy started to look into the murders and started to see a pattern in the killings. All of the victims that he found had one thing in common. They were low lives. Scum. Thieves, dirty mercenaries, thugs... In short: easy targets that nobody would miss.

@Group 3
@Macradon @Dazia, @Pinball

After the playful banter died down the barlady finally came to the point. She actually hadn't witnessed anything. It was just a rumor that spread around since her bar was like a key point in the night and she was always able to pick up all kinds of information from her guests. All she could tell Mac and his group was that from the rumors in her bar, which often proofed to be true, she was also assuming that the Laughing Coffin was behind all the murders, since the fashion in which they were carried out was very similar to already confirmed LC murders. At last she also told them a place where, Laughing Coffin members usually farmed the materials for their paralytic weapon coating and potions, so maybe this could be the next place to look for hints?

@Group 4
@Kasier, @Hidden, @Sunova 

!!! This ending can be changed on the request of any of the participants of group 3. Please PM Aereth if you want a different end. !!!
After accepting the invitation to a cup, or better three cups of coffee it didn't take the three girls very long to sway the bulky mercenary into telling them everything they wanted to know. He told them how he witnessed one of the murders and tried to give them a proper description of the appearance the murder had. 

• dark cloak
  • skull mask
  • guild tattoo on arm-guard

Thread rewards (SP): (Please PM @Aereth in case of mistakes)
Hikoru: 0
Outlander: 0
Froppy: 0
Suova: 3
Jevi: 2
Mac: 2
Pinbal: 0
Dazia: 2
Dustin: 2
Kasier: 2
Hidden: 2
Aereth: 0