PP | F22 - What We Fight For [ Grimm ]

Asakku gave a small sigh as she twirled a strand of hair around her finger. She was sitting on a small bench with a bored expression, a small animal skull resting next to her. "So the quest is for me to find the chamber, I know where to start.. but I have to be lucky to find the chamber in general.." she mumbled, keeping her gaze on the cobble paved paths of the town. "But then again.. the reward is.. unusual. A picture of what I missed in the real world, I wonder what that is to me?" she tapped her chin skeptically, a small frown appearing on her lips. I guess I'll find out when I get it.. she sighed, snapping her fingers, "Orias, up." And s pilot second later, her ghostly familiar appeared 'walking' out of her shadow. Placing the skull on his face, she gave another small sigh. What will I get.. only time will tell I suppose.

@Grimm

Edited by Asakku

Grimm awoke on his back, not quite sure where he was, his vision was hazy. “What the, what, happened?” He groaned, he felt as if he fell from a twenty foot tree, hitting every possible branch on the way down. His health was still in the green, he was wearing his mask and cloak. He sat up, his vision adjusting to the surroundings. He heard cawing and what, to him, sounded like white noise. “Birds? Television? Am I on animal planet?” He thought to himself. His eyes adjusted, he could see water, or at least a blurry form of it. “How did I get here?” He continued thinking. He couldn’t remember. He saw a figure on the shoreline. He got up, gripped his stomach as if he was stabbed, and stumbled over to it. Sebastian could now tell it was a girl. “Excuse me miss. I’m kinda lost, do you have any idea what floor this is.” He said trying to look healthy and medically stable. It wasn’t pain he felt either, it was irritation and soreness, all over him.

Jumping away from the shady figure she gave a raised brow, "oh.." she seemed too confused for words at the moment, "yeah, uh. This is the 22nd floor.." she took a glance at Orias who gave a kind of shrug before looking back at him with a weirded out expression. Darn it Orais, why can't you help me in the situations?! Ugh.. she gave a brief scowl at her familiar before looking back at Grimm with narrowed eyes. "How did you come here and not realize what floor you're on anyways?" she shook her head and crossed her arms. Sounds pretty suspicious to me.. She sighed, planting herself back onto the bench with a bored face. Resting her chin on her palms, she watched Orias disappear into the benches shadow, leaving his skull on the ground. For that, I'm not even going to pick it up. He can put in on himself next time he comes out for all I care.

@Grimm

Grimm couldn’t believe it, had he always been so reckless? He must have had a good reason to be on this floor. “The, twenty-second floor?” Grimm question, being on this kinda floor at his level was indubitably suicide. The girl gave him a confused look. “Yeah, I, uh... I can’t ... remember how  I got here. I just kinda woke up feeling like I was just hit by a truck. I’m Grimm by the way, Sebastian Grimm, at your service.” Sebastian said, disrobing his hood. Then straining one of his hands out for a handshake. His memory began coming back to him slowly, he remembered he was looking for someone, Athena, he was looking for her, he had gotten word of a strange player on this floor with her description. “Hey, I’m looking for someone, a girl, around five feet tall, blonde hair, wearing silver armor, would you? I’m looking for her.” He asked.

@Asakku

Edited by Grimm

"Yes, the twenty-second floor, what did you expect the ninety-ninth floor?" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Well, thats the first," she sighed, giving in and extending her hand to grasp his and shake it. "Asakku, and I wouldn't want it anyways," she pulled her hand back and put each of her palms on her hips and glared at him with irritation. Frowning, she shook her head. "Nope, never heard or seen of her," she said bluntly, leaning back in her seat. Orias had just appeared out of her shadow once again and was just sitting on the dirt next to her, watching the conversation with a blank face. Oh, I know what you're thinking, she shot a scowl at her familiar, who turned his head away with a snort. Oh ha-ha. Yeah, do what you little stalker. She huffed in annoyance and turned her head back to Grimm. "So you have no idea where your friend with benefits is?"

@Grimm

• 2 weeks later...

“To be honest, I didn't expect to be anywhere near this floor in the first place.” Grimm said, running the back of his head. After her introduction, Sebastian thought he could tell what kinda person she was, based on their introduction alone. The way they looked, the way the formated their words, their posture. All could tell what kinda person someone was, and Sebastian, the one who is used to meeting new people, was fairly good at this. He eyed her suspiciously. The Asakku had a staring contest with a shadow that seemed to have a mind of its own. The she said something Sebastian didn't expect. “...so you have no idea where your friend with benefits is?” Grimm, feeling offended by the comment, suppress the news to rant. He instead said: “No.” Despite what he took as an insult, he decided to investigate the girl, something strange about her intrigued her. Though he got quiet after that. “So, what are you doing in the middle of floor twenty-two, I mean, It must be for good reason. Right?” He asked curiously.

@Asakku

Edited by Grimm

She shrugged, "well, what do ya know?" she mumbled, cocking her head towards the sky. Tapping her fingers impatiently against the bench, she let out a sigh. Why can't I just get a full day without bumping into someone? Even so, why can't I bump into someone who just doesn't like talking? Ugh. Putting on a crooked smile, she fidgeted with her fingers, "are you sure? She must be pretty important to you if you're going around asking random people about her," she paused, "especially if you're on Floor 22 looking for her... but she doesn't seem like a sister either. So are you denying it or am going crazier than I think I am?" she chuckled.

Nodding, "yes actually," she said in-a-matter-of-fact tone. "I'm here for a quest, I was just thinking before I went to the location." Mumbling a few random curses after, she huffed and crossed her arms. Blah, this quest probably isn't even worth it. I'm only getting a stupid picture, nothing worth my while anyways.. but, I guess I'm not doing anything today either. Ugh, what am I gonna do?

@Grimm