[PP-F11] For the Guild! <<Nature's Treasure>>

The heat seemed to come in waves. Pinball made his way through the courtyard, the afternoon sun casting long shadows across the many cobbled paths. Technically, he wasn't in a Safe Zone, though he wouldn't know it just by looking at it. It was a popular farming spot that everyone was buzzing about. It was praised as an easier, more efficient way to farm for col and materials. Pinball had come to determine whether or not the rumors (if they could be called such at this point) were true... and apparently, they were. As soon as he had stepped foot into the courtyard, the plaza was filled with the sound of metal on metal and the shouts of players. There were groups of people, and there were solitary units, spread out, each doing their own things. Some were gathering, some were farming in groups, and even then, there were a number of people fishing as well. Pinball took it all in. He didn't have anybody to watch his back if he jumped into a group of mobs like he knew he wanted to. He briefly considered his options. With a flick of the wrist, and a few taps of his fingertip, Pinball penned a message to Hei. He took a seat on a small bench, and sorted through his inventory, thinking about which piece of equipment he'd drop in favor of the Gleaming Fish Scale. 

Spoiler

To: @Hei
Subject: Nature's Treasure

If you're not busy, wanna meet up on the 11th Floor for some farming? I've got a desperate need for materials, and you probably do as well. If we rack up enough col, too, we could donate to the guild. I'll be here either way, but let me know what you think. 

Player Stats: 

Spoiler

Level: 40
Health: 800 | Energy: 80
DMG: 15 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Skills:

Combat skills:
►<<Charge>> [23/50]: Rank 3 - Expert

Weapon skills:
►<<2H Assault Spear>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Armor skills:
►N/A

Extra skills:
►<<Familiar Mastery: Fighter>> [18/18]: Rank 3 - Grandmaster
►<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: N/A
►<<Survival>>

Utility Skills:
►<<Fishing>>

Modifiers:
►[Active] <<2H Assault Spear: Ferocity>>: +1 Base DMG
►[Active] <<Bullrush>>

Inventory
»[Equipped] [Demonic] Naughty or Nice Blade: +2 Freeze, Phase, Cursed
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Leather Armor of the Amatuer Duelist: +3 EVA
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC

Battle Ready: 

»[x1] Teleportation Crystal 
»[x2] T2 Potion: Greater Curative Potion ~ +120 HP 

Hei was taking some time off from crafting, so he was enjoying the sun at one of the closer lakes on the first floor. He had been swimming here when he had first started adventuring, but then the guild and his shop had taken up lot's of his time. So when he heard the bell sound the message made, he wasn't to happy about it. "Hmm, who is it today, that wants something from me?" he mumbled to himself, and swam back to the shore. Once he was so close to the shore, that he could stand without problems, he opened the menu and had a look at the message. It was from Pinball, and asked him if he wanted to do some gathering and col grinding on the eleventh floor. - Well, not exactly what I was hoping for today, but I haven't seen Pin in quite a while, and he is right about the mats. One is always in need of them. So it would be best to meet with him, I should reply, so eh knows I am coming - he thought, and replied to the message.
Hey Pin,
I wasn't really going to do anything today, but meeting you again and the chance of some good mats sounds good.
I'll be there in about half an hour, need to get some equipment from the hanger first.

And so, after sending the message, Hei quickly walked out of the water, shaking himself to get the water off of him. Once he was more or less dry, he equipped his shirt and went for a jog towards the hanger, where he picked up his equipment. This would be the first chance for him to use his new Trident and he wished he had the fitting shield, but Eatos hadn't finished it in time.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Hei: 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG

Item Stats:
- Trishula, +6 DMG
- Scales of Speed +3 EVA
-
The Champions Robe +3 LD

Battle Ready Items:
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
3 charges: Nature's Blessing (healing 15xTier)
<<The Martriarch's Stinger>> (+1 DMG for one Battle)