[PP - F21] Mulligan << Betrayal of the King >>

Ruby had looked in front of a mirror in her hotel room on the twenty-first floor, she had sighed a bit looking at herself. She had thought over a lot of things that had been happening, her past came back looking for her, she had been forced to build down the sneaking path... a breakup, changing her looks back to her original form. It had been a wild ride, mostly though it had been weeks if not months since her break up, and she had began to feel a bit lonely if not just upset about it all stacking up at once. She had simply shook her head and walked out of her hotel room and out of the building onto the streets of the main settlement of the twenty-first floor, looking around pondering on the thought on what to do today. A quest had came to her head, however doing it alone always sucks.

@Zandra

Zandra was sitting on the edge of her bed. Thinking of the girl she love. Her beloved Avilon. She had said she had needed to do something in town, thou she haven’t returned. This happened several weeks ago. Zandra have been around the whole town without finding even a single clue of where to find her. For weeks, she have cried herself to sleep every night, and went up with the the suns first beams to go look for her. For maximum speed, she had gone herself and been everywhere. Thou its risky being at the topfloors alone, she didn’t cared. If she couldn’t find Avilon, what was there to live for? The bags under her eyes have grown bigger and bigger every week due to her lack of sleep. Thou she can keep pushing thanks to her specialpotions she had made. But a few days ago, she had given up, laying awake in bed for three long days and night. She couldn’t sleep, no matter how hard she tried. She saw that pinkhaired, beautiful face every time she closed her eyes and felt bad she wasn’t out looking for her. So she decided to go for a quest, there was one on the floor below that probably would be her death in way she was at the moment. So she geared up and went down. As she was gonna leave the town she saw a familiar face. ‘’Oh, hi Ruby. How are you?’’ she said in a sleepy voice and symbled towards her.

Ruby had looked up and over to the voice that had said out her name, she had blinked a few times and linked it together with Zandra. While she doesn't know her very well, and she hasn't had the best reputation with the rest of the frontliners during meetings and before fights... however she was pretty gorgeous for a woman. She had spoken out to her "Hey there cutie, I am getting over some things, however I am getting better. How is yourself Zandra?" she had asked back waiting for a response. Ruby had snapped her fingers together and the smoke that circled her feet had became a pool of smoke before arms had formed and climbed out of the pool until the entire body of Purobolos had formed and floated to the air, he had looked at Zandra and looked at Ruby giving her a question look, Ruby had giggled and patted the Bomb's water balloon like head saying out to him "It's okay Purb, shes friendly."'

@Zandra

• 1 month later...

The blonde girl had called her cutie. Really? She think that will make me feel better. Zandra stared at Ruby for several seconds with a look in her eyes that would would say ‘really? haha very funny’. Zandra stood infront of Ruby with a sleepy pose, bags under her eyes and terrible hairstyle, like if you have slept without brushing it. ‘’I’m great.’’ She answered to Ruby’s question with sarcasm and a sleepy voice. A water balloon like creature appearead and took Zandra’s attention. On the blond it sounded like the creatures name was Purb. The Berserk healer continued in sleepy voice but no more sarcasm. ‘’Hello there Purb, nice to meet you.’’ Her attention went back to the fellow support player. ‘’Well Ruby, it was fun making your aquintance. I hope it will go good for you and that you will survive to see the day you guys breaks out of here.’’ She nodded and went pass the other girl. After a few meter she waved at Ruby without looking back. ‘’Im just off to go get killed by a quest. Have a nice day.’’ She finished. In the air above the two players a kings eagle circled and let out a sad cry from time to time. Now it flied down, grabbed some cloth part of Zandras armor with her beak and claws, trying to pull her back or stop her. But Zandra kept going and waved the familiar away. The eagle let go and flied up again, giving out another sad cry.

@Ruby

• 1 month later...

Purobolos had simply gained a bitter look but grunted to acknowledge her presence, Ruby had simply hit his head lightly saying out to him "You know you can be a little nicer than that you know Purb." she said to him in a bit of a angered look. However looking back to her she had said out that she was going to get killed by a quest. Ruby had blinked before saying out to her "Wait... what?!" before following after her and grasping onto her arm "What do you think you are doing? I understand not many frontliners like you or trust you and all, but you are still a good force and player that we have, the last thing that we all need is for you to die. Whether they like you or not, you need to stay alive. They need you, whether they want to agree with it or not, because I know that they need you. We all do, I do." she had said out to her with a bit of determination to change her mind, Ruby knows she can't quite change how depressed she is... but she can at least change her mind.

@Zandra