[PP - F02] «Long Live the Queen»

Sometime after «Feeding the Enemy» featuring Neopolitan,

Taran Village was surprisingly well-built and maintained for being the furthest away from the 2nd Floor. Tyonis half-expected it to be made entirely of wood, but it defied expectations. Every single building sported strong stonewalls with armored guards standing watch at the village entrances. It was here he was going to meet up with Neopolitan again. He'd sent her a message about a respawning Field Boss that was relatively well-known for dropping a stat-increasing item. Any gain was useful, and even if she'd dealt with the Boss before, he figured she'd be willing to go again just for the loot. Tyonis in particular had a Quest that would reward him with some much-needed Skill Points. Anything to boost his survivability was welcome. Just to ensure, he put up a notice on Taran's local bulletin board requesting one more member to their party. Better safe then sorry, Tyonis presumed. Hopefully someone would fill in before Neo answered him.

Word Count: 165

Tyonis

Level 04
» 80 HP
» 8 EN
» 4 DMG
» 2 ACC
» 0 EVA
» 17 MIT

Equipment
» [Perfect] T1 2H Assault Spear: +2 ACC | Bleed
» [Uncommon] T1 Heavy Armor: +9 MIT

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (5) Starter Healing Potions (+50HP)
» (5) [Uncommon] Tier 1 Health Potions (+40HP)

Skills
» Rank 1 | 2H Assault Spear
» Rank 1 | Heavy Armor

Mods
» None

Items Used
» None

Edited by Tyonis

Neo got the message from Ty and decided to join him. She figured it would be a good idea to help him out some more, and if she was right there would be a nice buff item she could get again. She had just recently defeated this boss, and it was still fresh in her mind. It shouldn't be too hard, assuming that things went as planned. As she went to the village, Neo shot back a message towards Ty.

Ty,

I'll be there shortly. I've also posted your request on the general bulletin board. YOu should be able to get a couple of respondents that way. That's what I hope anyways. Regardless, I've fought this boss before and it wasn't too bad. Not to say that things can't go awry but this boss is certainly not going to be ridiculously difficult.

After sending the message, Neo arrived in town. She made sure that the request was forwarded to the main bulletin board and then went to look for Ty.

( @Froppy @Mars whenever you're ready)

Tsu was bored, to simply put it. She was almosy done on her little goal to finish the quests on floor 1 and 2, and one of the ones that Tsu had yet to tackle was long live the queen. It was simple enough, but Tsu being the healer that she was, it was literally impossible for her to gey anything done on her own. That's just how it was. So Tsu found herself heading to the bulletin boarding, checking for any players that were looking for help. Sure enough, there was a request asking for another member for a party to take in the quest. This seemed just right for Tsu. So she promptly set out for Taran Village, not taking very long to arrive. Considering she was a green player, she had no trouble with the guards. It didn't take long for Tsu to spot the only player in the village, so Tsu walked up and gave a small wave. "Rrrrrrrrribbit." Tsu only let that sound out as a greeting. Today was a bad day for her, since she had been losing her voice. So just for today she would just have to keep things quiet out of her.

The golden eyes fighter glances around as he makes his way through the main settlement of the second floor his arms within his pockets of his shorts that are a tannish color, and wearing a simple black t-shirt. The man making his way as the breeze that would permeate this floor is rather lacking from the fact of having quite a lot of buildings blocking the paths of which it could travel. By the man's side is a liger that has lingering flames surrounding itself like a mane of fire as the creature looks around with a rather bored expression across its face as it lets out a puff of flame into the air. Heel. No harming the programs. He says in a strict tone towards the familiar as the liger steps in line behind him as he focuses back on the path he is walking. Making his way towards the bulletin board where players would request for help when they would be trying to do something that is out of there league for one reason or the other. 'I wonder why they try to do so. Though i guess it isn't the King's job to question what the others do.' He thinks to himself as he starts seeing the board in sight and catching sight of someone he recognizes and one other he wouldn't. 'Oh great frog girl..hmmmm i guess it isn't as bad as i would think. The social justice duo is nowhere in sight so i won't need to deal with them.' He thinks with a small smirk forming on his face as he puts on a smile on his face as he glances towards the new individual that he spots. A man that looks rather competent more so then anything else as he nods his head. 'At least somebody has there head straight in this game....though he could be a master actor like myself.' He thinks with a smile crossing his face at the thought of seeing what this man is made of and what he has to offer to the table.

As he arrives at the bulletin board he glances towards the frog girl and just gives her a nod of his head. Greetings Tsu i believe you introduced yourself as last time. it has been quite awhile so forgive me if i have forgotten it. he says in a rather calm and polite tone with a friendly enough smile as he then glances towards the male individual and gives him a warm smile on his face. And greetings to you sir. if i may ask are you in need of some kind of assistance? he asks the man in a polite tone of voice with a hint of curiosity within it also.  The liger that is constantly on fire resting right behind him by sitting upon the ground and looking at everything apathetically as if nothing is worth its time. having this air of superiority that the liger is trying to exude.

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 500/500     ENG: 50/50    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Skills:

Charge rank 1

Extra skills:

MA rank 5: +7 DMG

Fighter Familia rank 3 T2r: +6 DMG

Equipment:

War God's Instrument: 3 slots ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

War God's Protection: 1 slot Savvy 2 slot Regen  T1

Edited by Mars

Tyonis grinned fondly as Neo gave her affirmation she'd be on the way. He typed back a message:

Spoiler

Ice-Cream Girl,

Good to hear from you. I'll be waiting by the bulletin board in Taran Village. This time bring some actual ice-cream with you!

Your Starving Friend,
Ty

PS: Steak and lobster will be an acceptable alternative.

He closed the message just as a girl he didn't recognize strode up to him. He blinked owlishly at her queer greeting. "That was the most impressive frog imitation I've ever heard." He commented in a surprised deadpan as he held up one hand in a cautious wave, unsure of how to address the girl. Before he could continue further another man approached. He referred to the girl as 'Tsu' so Tyonis made a mental note. The stranger seemed to be quite confident and the liger at his side did much to enhance that image. Between Neopolitan, Tsu, and this man, Tyonis was seriously wondering if there were any normal gamers trapped in Aincrad. 

Then again, most normal people were still stuck in the Town of Beginnings, so this must have been par-for-the-course.

"Tyonis," he introduced, addressing both the man and the woman when prompted. "Looking to kill the Wind Wasp Queen when she respawns today. Could use the extra hands." He invited.

Word Count: 219

Neo showed up after losing her way in the town. For how small it was, it certainly wasn't easy to navigate. She came across the board to see Ty and two other people.

Looks like the ad worked, guess that means I'm meeting new people again.

Neo was nervous to meet more people, but she needed to make more friends. She could really use some mid-level friends. For the most part, they hadn't already blown through all of the quests already and she could actually do things with them. That didn't mean they didn't still make her nervous though, they could still probably wipe the floor with her. Neo approached the group, giving a wave and a smile. There was no need to be gruff with these people, though it seemed there were certainly a couple of serious people in the party. After greeting them, Neo made sure she had all of her gear set before they headed out.

It didn't take long for other olayers to start to show up to help Tyonis. There was always more than one nice player in this game it seemed. One of them 2as Mars, someone that Tsu didn't exacctly due to his attitude the first time that they met. At least he still remembered her name. Tsu nodded her head to tell him he was correct, looking up at him. "Ribbit." Tsu let out, before looking over in the direction of the other girl that was walking towards them. Tsu gave a quick wave to her before walking up and stickingnher tongue 3 feet out for the girl to shake like a hand. "Rrrrrrrribbit." Tsu let out, looking up at the girl. It was going to be a little difficult communicating without words, but Tsu still thought that she would be fine. The ribbits would hopefully be enough to get her points across.

He looks over towards the man that introduced himself as Tyonis and just nods his head at the offer not seeing anything wrong with killing that beast within a single strike once more. Figuring it would allow him some time to get back into the swing of actual questing once more with the bonus of maybe meeting a potential rival like he had done with Pinball. A small grin crosses his face at the thought of the spear user wondering just how far ahead had he gotten while he had been busy making sure to increase his knowledge of the quests that are out and have been out for awhile. Well Tyonis if you need help with that i would be happy to help you with that. Just know in advance i will only really feel inclined to help if you are getting overwhelmed by the creatures. I wouldn't wish to steal any thunder or such by beating a creature within one strike of an attack. He says towards the man in a polite tone of voice as he looks him in the eyes. His reasoning being more so to test the man and any that go with him to see if anyone could make for a interesting fight. he then turns towards a girl that just waves and remains silent, and then followed by the frog girl once more croaking. 'Welp i guess it could be worse. I could be having to face Pin's luck in terms of monster strength.' He thinks to himself with a small sigh escaping as he looks towards the multi colored haired girl. So then Pink. Are you just the shy type, or are you a mute by choice. He asks the girl curiously wondering which it is for future reference while within combat. As he then glances towards the man known as Tyonis. Also, we should probably get going wouldn't want he queen killed by anyone else now would we? Wouldn't be that difficult to get her to spawn anyhow honestly. It does say that to get her to spawn is to kill a few wind wasps about if the queen wasn't there.

Tyonis eyed Tsu for a long moment, the surprise of having her croak replies was finally starting to wear off. "Does she... have an issue with speaking?" Tyonis hedged at last. "Because if she does, I can keep a message window open so she can type instead." He was seriously starting to wonder about SAO's limits when it came to affecting the Player's minds. First, Neo could speak, and now this girl was speaking entirely in frog and even had an extended tongue to match. He was pretty sure that magic wasn't a central theme in Aincrad so he was curious as to how she'd managed to transform into a human-frog hybrid. 

He also mentally noted that he should have been more shocked about that. Consequence of living in an fantasy world, he supposed. At this point, nothing could phase him now.

The other man seemed to be familiar with Tsu, so Tyonis assumed she would be fine enough to join. He exuded a confident presence, and it was clear to see he was of a much higher level. Tyonis wondered if that confidence would translate out into the real world, but he banished that notion. The real world didn't matter and wouldn't matter until the game was cleared. When prompted about Neo, Tyonis motioned toward her. "This is Neopolitan, a friend of mine," he introduced with a smile. "She'll be coming too. And yes, we should head out before anyone beats us out there." He sent all four of them a Party Invite without much more fanfare. If they would accept, he'd start to guide them out into the forest, where the Wind Wasp Queen was rumored to spawn.

Word Count: 276

Once Neo gave her greeting, she was met with an extended tongue from the other girl there. Though it was honestly a bit strange, she took the gesture kindly and shook gently. Though the tongue may be the strongest muscle in the body, she also knew how fragile it could be. Thankfully, the tongue was a lot drier than she anticipated and didn't feel the urge to wipe immediately after shaking. It was still a little gross though. When Ty introduced her, Neo gave a little bow. Though she didn't need to be so formal, she felt as though it would be good of her to do so. She didn't know these people and was being introduced before going out on a quest. As the group agreed on going to hunt the queen, Neo followed them and kept her rapier loose in its sheath. She didn't want to be caught off guard anytime soon.

Tsu nodded her head when Tyonis asked if she had a problem with speaking, "Rribbit." Tsu let out in response. When the girl that Tyonis had introduced as Neopolitan went and actually shook her tongue, Tsu was a bit surprised. She smiled back at Neopolitan before retracting her tongue back into her mouth. It was nice to have someone finally actually shake it. Neopolitan didn't seem to say anything back to Tsu, so either she was actually mute or having a similar problem as Tsu. It was impossible to tell, since she couldn't say anything about it. "Rrrrribbit!" Tsu let out in more of a cheery tone, before walking over towards the back of the group. She still wasn't exactly sure how to handle herself without words, so not getting that much attention would help make things at least a little less awkward. Tsu wanted to say hi or anything like that to Mars, but all she could do was give a wave and a "Rrrrrrrribbit." 

He looks over towards the frog girl and lets out a frustrated sigh at her willingness to continue doing the croaking thing for something that is that improbable. He gazes at her for a good bit wondering if he should just ask the question and get it over with, or wait awhile till the two could be alone to ask his little theory of why she is as she is. He looks away and focuses back on the silent one that just bows towards the group and just nods his head getting an idea of how this is going to go for the most part with how things are considering how everybody is acting. He looks towards neo and nods his head towards the girl. Well it is a pleasure to meet you Neo though it does seem you have chosen willingly to be a mute. Which is a rather interesting choice, and one i could tell since at the very least one would say hello as a greeting when meeting new people. I won't ask for your reason since it is most likely personal, but i do find it a interesting choice to make. he says towards the girl as he then looks towards the man as he accepts the party invite without any hesitation. Lead the way sir this is your party and your quest. he says gesturing to lead the way towards the forest. As he quickly follows towards the wasp when he sees the man going fine with being in the far back if need be to just view how the fight will go at its beginning.

Tyonis opened his mouth to speak to Tsu. He really wanted to ask how the hell she managed to to turn into a human-frog hybrid and how that could effect her mental state when she did finally get out of the game. In the end, he decided to adopt a wait and see approach. He opted to lead them to what he heard to be the Queen Wasp's spawn point, although it would have been easy to assume such, since the buzzing in the air was getting to be annoyingly loud. Tyonis could even feel the breeze made by the giant wasp's rapidly beating wings long before he actually saw the creature.

With his spear, he bushwhacked through the underbrush until they came across a suspicious clearing. On the other end of it was an impossibly large wasp's nest. In and out squeezed a giant wasp the size of a mini-van. Tyonis caught the NPC's name as it darted in and out of its nest.

"The Wind Wasp Queen. Looks like its still building its nest. We should attack before it finishes and starts spawning Adds." He paused and looked at the party behind him. "Any of you have a Molotov cocktail? That nest looks real flammable. Otherwise, we can just... charge I guess?" He shrugged. "Neo can jump real high and I have sinking suspicion that Tsu can match her. Both of you aim for the wings, bring it to the ground and we can engage it from there."

Word Count: 216

As Neo was greeted by the other man, who she later found out was Mars once the party was set up, she was glad to see that he recognized her choice to stay silent. It was honestly quite kind of him. As for the frog girl, Froppy, it seemed as though she could only ribbit. Neo couldn't tell if that was because she was sick or if it was something to do with them being part frog. Either way, she didn't bother to press. The group walked along and Neo spotted the wasp queen.

Why hello there, it certainly hasn't been that long now, has it queen?

Neo chided on the queen in her head as she listened to Ty give his instructions. Following his sound military advice, Neo drew her rapier and prepped to fight the queen once more in hopes of getting another buff item.

Let's see if you're made of tougher stuff this time around.

Tsu hopped along right behind the group, listening to Mars and Tyonis talk. So Neo was a mute after all. Although in a game like this she had a choice, she stayed a mute. Tsu understood where that came from, but it wasn't like Tsu needed to repeat what Mars had said even if she could talk. Although it didn't seem to take very long for them to arrive at the queen's nest, Tsu was already prepared to do her healing job from behind with her tongue. But then Tyonis suggested that Tsu and Neo jump up and aim for the wings. Tsu looked a little bit confused, but then realized she never and couldn't tell Tyonis what she did in combat. "Rrribbit?" Tsu let out, trying to hopefully get across a message that she couldn't do as he asked. Mars knew she could heal, so Tsu turned to him with an almost helpless look on her face. "Rrrrib rrrribbit." She let out, telling Mars to explain. It was at least worth a try to see if he understood frog.

He looks towards the queen's nest as they arrive as he bends his knees slightly figuring he will take the frog's place since she can't even attack enemies if she had kept with the same strategy that she had for DHA 1. With that he kicks off of the ground with all the force he has rocketing himself towards the queen as he reels back his fist ready to strike the queen with all the strength he has. he grins as an idea forms in his mind as he activates a sword art and stabs them into the wing of the wasp queen knocking it immobile by paralyzing one of its wings as he kicks off of it and lands upon the ground and looks back towards the group. Well here is your chance to do your thing. He says with a wave of his hand as he heads off towards the side to watch the rest of the events unfold from here on out.

Action: Embracer Charge

#102603  BD:8+3=11   14+1x1= 15 Damage Stun

Mars:  HP: 520/520 - ENG: 52/52 - DMG: 14 - ACC: 3 -  EVA: 3 - Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge) - Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Tynos:

Neo:

Frop:

Wasp Queen: 36/50  20 DMG

Edited by Mars

If Neopolitan's earlier display of superhuman strength and agility shocked him before, this was like straight lightning into his system. To watch a man leap over 20 feet off the ground and knock a car-sized super-bug out of the air and pummel it into the ground was awe inspiring. Thankfully, Neo's Sword Art demonstration had numbed the surprise somewhat and he was able to refocus after a few breaths.

"That works!" Tyonis charged forward. He lacked Mars' raw speed and most likely his raw strength, but he would be damned if he couldn't carry his own weight in a party he requested. Once he was within range of the Wind Wasp Queen's downed flank, he shifted his grip from center-hold to long-staff in a «Pre-Motion» to activate the «Heft» Sword Art. His weapon began to glow and his arms blurred as he released the attack, seeking to cut open the monster's side.

He felt a satisfying resistance against the weapon's edge as he sliced across. He saw a trailing of crimson flash across his screen, indicating he'd gouged out a decent chunk of digital flesh.

"Neo!" He called out. Tyonis had managed to drop to one knee just as the paralyzing «Post-Motion» of his Sword Art took effect, allowing Neo to use his shoulder as a vaulting surface if she needed to get more height and possibly strike the Wind Wasp Queen's head.

Word Counter: 226

Spoiler

Tyonis:

HP: 80

ENG: 8-2=6

Heft ID: 102619

BD: 4+2=6 (Hit)

DMG: 4x2=8DMG to Wind Wasp Queen.

Hate VS Wind Wasp Queen: 0+1

Wind Wasp Queen:

HP: 36-8=28

DMG: 20

Edited by Tyonis

Neo saw Tyonis create a launch pad for her to use, and Neo took up the opportunity. As she leapt up onto his shoulder, Neo prepped her sword art. She didn't have the timing quite right though and ended up unleashing the sword art right as she pushed off of his shoulder, ending up with her having to land right next to the wasp queen in recovery from her attack.

That didn't quite go as planned, maybe I should practice doing odd things like that a bit more. I don't like the flash as much, but it certainly has its uses. I'll have to try a later time to get it right then, I could probably set up some training dummies somewhere to help me with that.

While Neo was contemplating what she could do, she also looked with fear in her eyes at the paralyzed wasp queen, hoping it wouldn't spot her and attack her right away. It seemed as though it would stay down for a little while.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #102648

BD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Miss

CD: 11 - recovery proc

Mars:  HP: 520/520 - ENG: 52/52 - DMG: 14 - ACC: 3 -  EVA: 3 - Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge) - Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Tyonis: HP: 80/80 - ENG: 6/8 - DMG: 4 - ACC: 2

Neo: HP: 240/240 - ENG: 24/24 (-2 miss; +2 recovery) - DMG: 4 - ACC: 1

Froppy:

Tsu watched as Mars thankfully had decided to take her place and attack the wasp queen first. Although Mars dealt a good amount of damage, he didn't actually kill the wasp queen in one hit like he said he would. Tsu just assumed that it was him holding back and trying to give everyone else a chance to actually fight before finishing it off. Then Tyonis made his move and while he did do a bit less damage than Mars had, he still did enough to help. After that Neo attacked, but she missed and landed right next to the queen. Luckily it was stunned so Neo wasn't in immediate trouble. Now it was Tsu's turn to go, but she had no one to heal. Considering that they could possibly finish off this wasp queen easily, Tsu figured it wouldn't hurt to at least try and deal damage. "Rrrrribbit!" Tsu let out as she hopped up into the air pulling out her rapier, going up a little bit higher than Neo did and thrusted her rapier at once of the queen's wings, but instead she missed and fell down close to where Neo was. "Ribbbbbit..." Tsu let out, basically cursing under her breath.

Spoiler

Roll ID: 102654

BD: 2 (Miss)

Mars:  HP: 520/520 - ENG: 52/52 - DMG: 14 - ACC: 3 -  EVA: 3 - Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge) - Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Tyonis: HP: 80/80 - ENG: 6/8 - DMG: 4 - ACC: 2

Neo: HP: 240/240 - ENG: 24/24 - DMG: 4 - ACC: 1

Froppy: 240/240 - ENG: 22/24 (-2 Miss) - DMG: 1 - MIT 1

Edited by Froppy

He watches the events play out and with the end result being less then satisfactory having hoped that the pink one known as Neopolitan would've landed the attack successfully. He glances around at the group assembled as he sees the queen get up from its stunned state with a glare towards the one known as Tyonis. With a nod of his head he just sits down by a nearby tree and watches from a distance sticking to his own word to see what these people would be capable of in this quest. Himself having set the stage for victory by knocking a good bit of health off of this thing with his weakest sword art. With that he leaves the rest towards the tier ones of this group. his familiar walking on over towards him and laying a few feet away from him and watching the queen bee wisp around. Mars himself just watches the fight that plays out with a look of ever so slight amusement about what the outcome could be.

Attack: Basic

[1]Mars:  HP: 520/520 - ENG: 49/52 - DMG: 14 - ACC: 3 -  EVA: 3 - Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge) - Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[1]Tyonis: HP: 80/80 - ENG: 6/8 - DMG: 4 - ACC: 2

[0]Neo: HP: 240/240 - ENG: 24/24 - DMG: 4 - ACC: 1

[0]Froppy: 240/240 - ENG: 22/24 (-2 Miss) - DMG: 1 - MIT 1

Wasp Queen: 28/50  20 DMG