PP | F01 - Secret Medicine Of The Forest [ Tyonis ]

Holding a spear in one hand and scrolling through her inventory with the other, the ebony haired player sighed, her shoulders sagging. This quest.. I’m not sure if I’m strong enough to do it yet. Ugh, I don’t want to fake my way into another party, especially after what happened with that Pinball dude. Whatever, I’m sure I can take it. You can get anything if you don’t risk anything I guess.  She closed her menu and took a sideways glance at her familiar, who was trotting along with her. 

This might be the first time I fight with Orias, let’s see what he can do then I guess. She shrugged, puffing up her cheeks as she headed stared at the forest. So.. recap. I have to fight these.. Nepent things. I have to fight two.. before I can go up against the larger one. Well isn’t this just dandy?

@Tyonis

While on his little Tutorial Quest Grind, Tyonis had come across a simple Field Boss introduction quest: «Secret Medicine of the Forest». Though he had little interest in learning extremely basic combat mechanics, the quest offered a decent amount of Skill Points for such an easy sounding task, so he opted to get it done before lunchtime. He managed to make it to the edge of the treeline when he noticed another Player standing near the enemy spawn point.

"Yo," he began, one hand raised in greeting. He took note of her one-handed spear and smiled, twirling his two-handed one and slinging it over his shoulder. "Good to see another spear-lover. Not a lot of us out here. Everyone always wants to use swords. Go figure - it's in the title, right?" He said, trying to break the ice with a little joke. "Name's Tyonis," he introduced as he got within hand-shaking distance. "So, you also doing the Quest? We could partner up and hit the thing until it dies. It'd be safer that way, too."

Word Count: 179

Tyonis

Level 04
» 80 HP
» 8 EN
» 4 DMG
» 2 ACC
» 0 EVA
» 17 MIT

Equipment
» [Perfect] T1 2H Assault Spear: +2 ACC | Bleed
» [Uncommon] T1 Heavy Armor: +9 MIT

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (5) Starter Healing Potions (+50HP)
» (5) [Uncommon] Tier 1 Health Potions (+40HP)

Skills
» Rank 1 | 2H Assault Spear
» Rank 1 | Heavy Armor

Mods
» None

Items Used
» None

Edited by Tyonis

“Ack!” She jumped, craning her head to look at the player, “oh.. hey,” she mumbled, her hand gripping her spear harder. “Yeah, I guess,” she shrugged, muttering a few curses following, “Spear Art Online.” She sighed and looked up at him again, “Asakku,” she took his hand numbly and shook it before resting it at her side again. “Yeah, I am.. and that’d be.. wonderful,” she rolled her eyes at her self, Pinball 2.0, possibly that is. He doesn’t seem as stupid and awkward as Pinball at least. 

Realizing that her familiar was about to ‘leave’ again, she poked him harshly on the top of his skull-y head, “nuh-uh. They’re about to spawn. You’re staying here,” she muttered, sending him glares. He responded with a blank stare and a snort. I see how it is! Why you little ungrateful br- she paused, glancing at Tyonis before sighing. Whatever, sending Orias another glare, she stood up straighter and sighed. “Yeah, they’re about to spawn soon, get ready I guess.”

@Tyonis

It was easy for Tyonis to realize the girl was very nervous. 'And I thought Spencer was anti-social when we first met,' he mused with a shake of his head. He offered her a handshake with a small smile when she tried to embrace his joke with one of her own. "Yeah, that's right. They should rename the game. Since Spears are obviously the weapon of choice. It's a pleasure, Asakku. I'm Tyonis. You can call me Ty if that'd be easier for you," he offered, trying his best to break the ice. Although this girl may have had a metaphorical glacier standing between them at this point. 

When she said they could work together, Tyonis' smile widened noticeably and with a few swipes of his finger, sent her a Party Invite. "It'll be easier this way. Don't want to accidentally hit each other and go Orange."

It didn't take very long for the monsters to spawn and Tyonis twirled his spear as they approached. 

"Ready, Asakku?" He asked without turning.

Word Counter: 171

Spoiler

Nepent x4:

HP: 7

MIT: 0

DMG: 3 (No extra DMG on Crit)

Tyonis:

HP: 80

ENG: 

DMG: 4

"Nice to meet you.. Tyonis," she mumbled, raising a brow. Odd name.. but then again. My name is based after a creature that inflicts disease. She shrugged, brushing off the thought. I feel like I'm a bit over-leveled for this quest. Whatever, a quest is a quest. She rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers in front of Orias' face. "Yo, you better ready when this Nepent thing attacks, got it?" she turned to her familiar with a steely gaze. Without waiting for him to answer, she huffed. Without getting a reply, she turned to Tyonis.

She accepted the party invite and gave a crooked smirk, "as if. You wouldn't be able to touch me anyways," she sighed, running a hand through her hair impatiently. As she watched the vine-y monsters spawn she gave out a chuckle, bending over to pull the skull off of Orias' head, revealing pearly white eyes and a sharp and toothy grin. "Whoo, I haven't impaled something in a while. Won't this be great?" she gave him a thumbs up, "yeah, yeah."

Dashing forward, she readied her spear, aiming right for their stupid green heads. Agh, why do I have a bad feeling about this? She shook off the feeling and drew back her spear. A heartbeat passed by as she attempted to attack. Missing by a hair, she growled and jumped away. "God [beep]! Stupid Nepents!" she hissed under her breath and sighed, first move and I missed. This sucks balls. 

@Tyonis

Spoiler

Combat :

H : 0 | Asakku : HP : 120/120 | EN : 11/12 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Keen

H : 0 | Tyonis : HP : 80/80 | EN : 8/8 | 4 DMG

ID : 102709

BD : 1 + 1 = 2, Miss

- 1 ENERGY

Enemy :

Nepent #1 : HP : 7/7 | 3 DMG

Nepent #2 HP : 7/7 | 3 DMG

Nepent #3 HP : 7/7 | 3 DMG

Nepent #4 HP : 7/7 | 3 DMG

Edited by Asakku

Tyonis was glad he got any response out of Asakku, even if it laced with snark. 'At least she's confident,' Tyonis thought with a chuckle. She seemed eager for a fight and Tyonis couldn't really reproach her for that. SAO was a combat-oriented VRMMORPG, after all. If she didn't want to impale things, he's question why she was even playing. He watched her engage first - she was wearing less armor then he, so her speed was obviously faster, though he tried to keep up. Tyonis rushed past her as she missed her attempt, her attack going just a bit wide. Maybe she wasn't used to the superhuman speed and strength the Skill Assist System granted her. Tyonis knew it took him a decent amount of time to adjust to it.

He leapt up and chambered his spear back for a powerful thrust, aiming for the center Nepent. As he came down on the Nepent, the Skill Assist System recognized his «Pre-Motion» and his spear began to glow. His arms blurred with inhuman speed and energy began to gather at the tip of his spear. He released the «Sonic Charge» Sword Art, thrusting and landing on Nepent 2, dealing Critical damage. The energy traveled outward in a circular wave and struck Nepent 1 for additional damage, though the other two were far enough away that his meager AoE skill missed them.

"Tsk." Tyonis clicked his tongue in annoyance. He was hoping he'd hit them all, at least. Trapped in the «Post-Motion», Tyonis could not move as the Nepents retaliated, though their attacks did minimal damage to his HP thanks to his armor. One of the Nepents even fell over because of the Bleed effect from his spear.

Word Count: 271

Spoiler

Tyonis:

HP: 80

ENG: 8-5=3

Sonic Charge ID: 102746, 102747, 102748,  102749

Sonic Charge BD: 8+2 (Hit), 9+2 (+1Crit), 1+2 (Miss), 1+2 (Miss)

Sonic Charge DMG:  4x1=4DMG vs. Nepent 1. (4+1)1=5DMG vs Nepent 2 |Bleed.

Hate: +1 from Nepent 1 and 2.

Nepent #1 : HP : 3/7 | 3 DMG

Nepent #2 : HP : 2/7 | 3 DMG | Bleeding

Nepent #3 : HP : 7/7 | 3 DMG

Nepent #4 : HP : 7/7 | 3 DMG

All Nepents attack Tyonis!

Normal Attack ID: 102750, 102751, 102752, 102753

MD: 7 (Hit), 7 (Hit), 1 (Miss), 3 (Miss)

DMG:  3-17=1DMG from all attacks.

Tyonis' HP: 80-2=78

Nepent #2 dies from Bleeding.

Edited by Tyonis

Pressing her lips together in a thin line, she blew a sigh and gave him a nod as he finished. Please work this time, I swear.. she blinked away the though, motioning for Orias to follow, “c’mon on buddy..” she muttered, leaping forward. Drawing her spear back, she blew a puff of air before lurching it forward into the ‘chest’ of a Nepent.

”Ouch, that’s gotta hurt..” she gave a crooked grin before jumping back. Oh darn.. I didn’t finish it all the wa- cutting herself off, she watched Orias jump out of a shadow and on to the creature. Well, that was unexpected. She huffed, watching him claw at it. After a few more seconds, the thing finally disappears into a cloud of blue shards. “Way to steal the glory from me,” she scoffed, rolling her eyes at the dumbfounded familair.

Turning to @Tyonis, she gave a quick shrug, mouthing, ‘go for it’.

Spoiler

Combat :

H : 0 | Asakku : HP : 120/120 | EN : 11/12 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Keen

H : 1, 1 | Tyonis : HP : 80/80 | EN : 8/8 | 4 DMG

ID : 102795

BD : 5 + 1 = 6, Successful

Asakku uses <<Peirce>> on Nepent #4! | 4*2 = 8 

- 2 ENERGY

Enemy :

Nepent #2 : HP : 0/7 | 3 DMG

Nepent #4 : HP : 0/7 | 3 DMG K.O

Edited by Asakku

Tyonis nodded as Asakku dispatched one more Nepent. They were making good headway. Unfortunately, Tyonis' luck had to take a bad turn. Swung wide with his spear, missing Nepent 1 by a fraction of an inch. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as the Nepents closed in once more. Nepent 1 seemed intent on returning just a bit of the damage Tyonis had dealt it and landed a critical attack, using the opening after Tyonis over-extended his strike. He managed to recover just in time to block Nepent 2's strike, though his body still felt heavy. A quick glance at his Energy Meter told him why. He narrowed his eyes, taking a mental note to try and see if there was a skill that could help increase Energy regeneration.

"Asakku, you're up!" Tyonis called out, standing still for a moment to try and recoup some lost momentum. If he kept this pace up, he wouldn't be able to attack,  much less move or defend himself.

Word Count: 163

Spoiler

Tyonis:

HP: 78

EN: 3+1-2=1

Normal Attack ID: 102808

BD: 2+2 (Miss)

All Nepents attack Tyonis!

Normal Attack ID: 102809, 102810

MD: 10(+2Crit), 1 (Miss)

DMG:  3+2-17=1DMG from Nepent 1.

Tyonis' HP: 78-1=77

Edited by Tyonis

Nodding towards him, she lurched forward, spear in one hand and the other waving freely beside her. With Orias by her side, she lunges her spear straight into the nepents.. head-thing. Oh sweet, I didn’t miss this time! She smirked cheekily, pressing the spear harder into it. Once it let out a deafening screech, exploding into a million blue shards, she sighed in relief. “I thought that one would never die..” she muttered, turning back to @Tyonis. “Can you finish that last one?” She called, motion over to the remaining Nepent.

As she made back to where he was standing she twirled her spear around. Whoo, Spears are fun to use.. way better than swords.. hehe. I’m pretty sure a spear could heat a sword in a real battle.. it has more range than a sword I guess.

Spoiler

Combat :

H : 0 | Asakku : HP : 120/120 | EN : 8/12 | 4 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Keen

H : 1, 1 | Tyonis : HP : 77/80 | EN : 1/8 | 4 DMG

ID : 102882

BD : 9 + 1 = 10, Critical Hit!

Asakku uses <<Peirce>> on Nepent #3, 4 + 2*2 = 12 DMG

- 2 ENERGY

Enemy :

Nepent #2 : HP : 0/7 | 3 DMG

Nepent #4 : HP : 0/7 | 3 DMG K.O

Edited by Asakku

Tyonis nodded gratefully at Asakku as she lunged forward, striking down one of the Nepents in a single blow. He smiled as she twirled her spear in victory. "At least you have a good taste in weapons!" Tyonis chortled as he got up and thrust his own spear straight into the final, injured Nepent. It died, raining red polygons and pixels in a fake showing of blood and gore. Tyonis stretched out his arms, trying his best to regain his energy, but even as he did so, a larger Nepent spawned from the treeline. It was the combined size of all four they'd fought and as it appeared, Tyonis' quest text updated, telling him to defeat the Nepent Variant and obtain its Ovule.

"No rest for the weary," he muttered, still on a sliver of energy. 'Damn. I might actually be useless for a bit,' he thought, frustration creeping up into his expression. He turned to Asakku. "Give me a second! I'm running on fumes. Literally!"

Word Count: 166

Spoiler

Tyonis:

HP: 77

EN: 1+1-1=1

Normal Attack ID: 102830

BD: 6+2 (Hit)

DMG: 4vs Nepent 1.

Nepent #1 : HP : 0/7 | 3 DMG

Nepent #1 dies! All Nepents defeated! Nepent Variant Spawns!

Nepent Variant:

HP: 15
    MIT: 5
    DMG: 10
        Nepent Variant ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 10.

Edited by Tyonis

She looked at him and shrugged, "I guess you do too," she mused, watching him finish off the final Nepent. Watching an even larger creature spawn, her shoulders drooped. This sucks balls.. we have to fight a giant one too..? Ugh. She frowned, gripping her spear a little bit harder. Whelp.. here goes nothing I guess? She sighed, getting ready to leap into action.

Rushing forward, she leaped onto the large Nepent, impaling the head with the tip of her spear. Ugh, gross. She nearly gagged as she pressed the spear harder into the Nepents head before jumping off. "Gross, gross." she shook her hands reluctantly, glancing over to @Tyonis. "Your turn." She grimaced as she watch the creature walk around. aimlessly. I can't believe how gross these things are.. how did Kayaba make such disgusting creatures? I'm sure theres even more gross stuff in the higher floors. Ew, ew ,ew.

Spoiler

Combat :

H : 2 | Asakku : HP : 120/120 | EN : 6/12 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Keen

H : 0 | Tyonis : HP : 80/80 | EN : 1/8 | 4 DMG

ID : 102835 (I accidentally put Asakk instead of Asakku. >~<)

BD : 10, Successful

Asakku uses <<Peirce>> on Nepent Variant

4 + 2* 2 = 12 DMG

12 - 5 = 7

- 2 ENERGY

Enemy :

Repent Variant : HP : 7/15 | MIT : 5 | 10 DMG 

Edited by Asakku

'Oh [censored] me. I really need to learn to pace myself better!' Tyonis cursed inwardly as he prepared the <<Pre-Motion>> for the <<Heft Sword>> Skill. He switched his grip to hold his spear like a one-sided long-staff and chambered his arms back for a full swing. The Skill Assist System recognized the motion and his weapon began to glow. He swung at the Variant Nepent, though the spear's tip bounced off the creature's hide, dealing superficial damage and no provided no actual impact to the monster's HP bar. Worse still, Tyonis was completely drained of Energy now and frozen in the Sword Skill's <<Post-Motion>>.

'I should have waited at least a few more seconds to regenerate more Energy,' he was brought out of his musings as the Variant Nepent dismissed him as a non-threat and instead focused on Asakku. "[censored]! @Asakku, DODGE!" He warned as the Variant Nepent maneuvered around him and engaged Asakku, landing a solid blow on his partner.

Word Count: 161

Spoiler

Tyonis misses with Heft!

Variant Nepent attacks Asakku!

ID Roll ACC EVA Result Status Effect
102836 2 (Heft) 2 0 Miss NA
102837 8 (Normal) 0 1 Hit NA

- Party Stats -
<Tyonis> 77/80HP || 0/8 EN || 17MIT || 4DMG || 2ACC ||  -2EN
<Asakku> 110/120 HP || 6/12 EN || 3DMG || 1ACC ||  1EVA || -10HP

- Enemy Stats -
<Variant Nepent>
 7/15 HP || 5MIT || 10DMG || Ignores MIT on Nat 10 MD.
                               Hate Meter: 0Tyonis || 2Asakku

Edited by Tyonis

Realizing that the creature was now targeting her, she widened her eyes. "Oh shi-" before she could finish he sentence, she was thrown back into a nearby tree. I'm not sure if that hurt or not.. She looked up at her health bar to see a decent chunk of it gone, "you little [beep], you're gonna pay for that!" she hissed, scrambling back onto her feet, pointing her spear right at the nepents head. 

Digging her feet in the ground, she dashed off. Her face fell as she missed it by a hair. Ahh, stupid game mechanics! She screeched in her head as she bounded away. "Oh, you little piece of crap. You're not off the hook yet," she narrowed her eyes at @Tyonis. "You alright over there?" she called, her gaze reverting back to the 'snarling' humongous Nepent. I'm not sure on how much more I can do. If I keep missing. My energy is gonna say bye-bye and we're gonna be screwed. She sighed, shaking her head.

Spoiler

Combat :

H : 2 | Asakku : HP : 110/120 | EN : 5/12 | 4 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Keen

H : 0 | Tyonis : HP : 77/80 | EN : 0/8 | 4 DMG

ID : 102838 

BD : 3 + 1 + 4, Fail

Asakku attacks Nepent Variant, miss! 

- 1 ENERGY

Enemy :

Repent Variant : HP : 7/15 | MIT : 5 | 10 DMG 

Edited by Asakku

The feeling of utter helplessness was something Tyonis was unaccustomed to. He was a Soldier in the real world, and as a Soldier, you always had options. Here in SAO, he could do nothing but watch Asakku engage the Variant Nepent while he waited for his Energy to regen. He bit his lip hard, and if it were his actual body, he would have sheered off a decent part of his flesh from the pressure. He had to absolutely swallow his pride and shake his head.

"Negative, @Asakku," the words came out clipped and laced with an absolute level of malice that would make someone's blood freeze if they weren't conditions to resist it. "I have 1 Energy left. My normal attacks won't be able to do any damage to it. I'll have to wait just a bit longer to see if I can't cut through its skin with a Sword Skill!" He explained. He tried to get the Variant Nepent's attention but it was completely focused on Asakku. He couldn't make a more direct attempt - if the system interpreted his actions as an Attack, he would lose the Energy he was trying to save in the first place. He had to grit his teeth and watch his partner get attacked while he stood and waited. To watch while your companions fought for their lives was the greatest insult to any Soldier - to everything he'd built himself up to be. The very thought was almost enough to make him puke in self-loathing.

Word Count: 182

Spoiler

Tyonis bides his time and regains Energy!

Variant Nepent attacks Asakku and Misses!

102839 2 0 1 Miss NA

- Party Stats -
<Tyonis> 77/80HP || 1/8EN || 17MIT || 4DMG || 2ACC ||  +1EN
<Asakku> 110/120HP || 5/12EN || 3DMG || 1ACC ||  1EVA || 

- Enemy Stats -
<Variant Nepent>
 7/15HP || 5MIT || 10DMG || Ignores MIT on Nat 10 MD.

Edited by Tyonis

Narrowly missing it's vines, Asakku let out a sigh of relief. Oh thank god, my back feels like crud. She shook her head and returned her gaze back on the nepent. Shuddering at the tone of his voice. "Okay.. just chill down a bit okay? I can handle this for a little bit." She huffed, getting ready to strike again. Gaining speed, she weaved behind the nepent, plunging her spear into the back of its chest, her familiar coming out of its shadow and forcing itself upon it too. Agh, so close.. she hissed in her head as they both backed off. 

"It's so close to being dead!" she raked a hand through her hair, "darn it!" she sighed, frowning. Looking back at @Tyonis, she huffed, "are you good now? If I don't miss my next attack.. I might be able to get it. I'm not sure." she told him, blowing a stray strand of hair in her face.

Spoiler

Combat :

H : 4 | Asakku : HP : 110/120 | EN : 3/12 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Keen

H : 0 | Tyonis : HP : 77/80 | EN : 1/8 | 4 DMG

ID : 102884

BD : 8 + 1 = 9, Successful

Asakku uses <<Peirce>> on Nepent Variant

4 + 1* 2 = 10 DMG

10 - 5 = 5

- 2 ENERGY

Enemy :

Repent Variant : HP : 2/15 | MIT : 5 | 10 DMG 

Edited by Asakku

Tyonis took a breath as his Energy creeped up just barely enough for him to use Heft one more time. He charged and assumed the <<Pre-Motion>> stance then swung, only for his attack to bounce off the creature's hide a second time. Tyonis ground his teeth in frustration at how useless he'd become in a matter of moments. Asakku's voice cut through the din of anger, however. He had to remain calm. Statistically speaking, the two of them were in practically no danger, and the monster's HP bar was all but non-existent. One or two more rounds wouldn't be a problem. With that in mind, he managed to relax somewhat. He took a few steps back in order to start regaining some much needed Energy.

"Sorry, @Asakku you're right. Anger isn't going to fix this situation. I'll be completely honest: I'm relying entirely on you at this point, so kick its ass and takes its name for me," he nodded with a self-appreciating grin. 

Word Count: 164

Spoiler

Tyonis uses Heft on Variant Nepent and Misses!

102845 3 2 0 Miss NA
102846 4 0 1 Miss NA

- Party Stats -
<Tyonis> 77/80HP || 0/8EN || 17MIT || 4DMG || 2ACC ||  -2EN
<Asakku> 110/120HP || 3/12EN || 3DMG || 1ACC ||  1EVA || 

- Enemy Stats -
<Variant Nepent>
 2/15HP || 5MIT || 10DMG || Ignores MIT on Nat 10 MD.

Edited by Tyonis

"Hell yeah it isn't but it makes things a lot more fun!" she smirked, dashing back into the tides of war battle. Giving @Tyonisa reassuring glance, she rushed off. Please don’t miss, please don’t miss, please don’t miss. And what do you know? God [beep!] You had to pick this one specific day to hate me God? She growled, taking a large leap back from the Variant.

My energy is getting so low.. if I don’t make this next attacks, things could go down in hell..  She sweat dropped, watching her bars of health. I can just wait for him to get his energy back up. I have a bunch of health potions, I don’t think I’m gonna die anytime soon anyways. She gave a hoarse grunt as she landed next to the other player, “well.. this isn’t going as planned, but it is what it is I suppose..” she mumbled. 

Spoiler

Combat :

H : 4 | Asakku : HP : 110/120 | EN : 2/12 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Keen

H : 0 | Tyonis : HP : 77/80 | EN : 0/8 | 4 DMG

ID : 102848

BD : 1 + 1 = 2, FAIL

Asakku attacked the Nepent Variant! 

- 1 ENERGY

Enemy :

Repent Variant : HP : 2/15 | MIT : 5 | 10 DMG

Edited by Asakku

Tyonis could only chuckle ruefully as Asakku managed to make light of the situation. She was taking this setback far better than he. "I need to Rank up my 2H Assault Spear skill higher after this. Remind me to pour all my points into it after this fight," Tyonis said with a shake of his head. "I guess the both of us are just biding our time now. Damn this creature is obnoxious." The Variant Nepent approached once more, charging Asakku head on. Luckily it missed by a hairsbreadth, buying the duo one more turn to regenerate their Energy.

"I should have enough for another Sword Skill in a few seconds Asakku! Hopefully, I'll be able to deal some damage this time." He informed with a heavy sigh. Judging by how thick the creature's hide was, even if he were to hit, he'd need a critical in order to finish the monster off in a single blow. The thought of this fight dragging on was maddening.

Word Count: 166

Spoiler

Tyonis bides his time to regenerate energy.

103082 6 0 1 Miss NA

- Party Stats -
<Tyonis> 77/80HP || 1/8EN || 17MIT || 4DMG || 2ACC ||  +1EN
<Asakku> 110/120HP || 2/12EN || 3DMG || 1ACC ||  1EVA || 

- Enemy Stats -
<Variant Nepent>
 2/15HP || 5MIT || 10DMG || Ignores MIT on Nat 10 MD.
                               Hate Meter: 0Tyonis || 4Asakku

Edited by Tyonis

She glanced over her shoulder and grinned, “I know right!” Turning back to Nepent, she gave a relieved sigh when it barely scratched her. Oh thank god his armor has evasion. She sighed in relief, holding up her spear. “Is that all you got you filthy wad of vines?! Come at me!” She pressed the butt of her spear in the ground with a small smirk.

She turned to him, “no need, I’m gonna kill it this time,” she pointed to herself before ripping her spear out of the ground and charging forward. Speeding around the creature, she leaped onto it, digging her spear deep into the abnormal mob. She watched it give out an deafening screech before exploding into a bunch of pixels. Landing on the ground with a soft thud, she sighed. Thank god.. it worked. She smiled to herself, taking a look at the item it dropped. “Aw yeah! We got what we needed!” She grinned mischievously, picking it up and holding it in front of @Tyonis. “We’re done here now.” 

Spoiler

Combat :

H : 4 | Asakku : HP : 110/120 | EN : 0/12 | 4 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Keen

H : 0 | Tyonis : HP : 77/80 | EN : 1/8 | 4 DMG

ID : 103117

BD : 9 + 1 = 10, Successful

Asakku used <<Peirce>> not the Nepent Variant!

4 + 2* 2 = 12

12 - 5 = 7 DMG

- 2 ENERGY

Enemy :

Repent Variant : HP : 0/15 | MIT : 5 | 10 DMG

-

ID : 103118

BD : 18 + 3 = 21, Sucess!

Successfuly gained the <<Nepents Ovule>>

Edited by Asakku

When Tyonis got the Quest Complete window, he couldn't help but sigh in relief. This had to be one of his worst showings in SAO to date. He sheathed his weapon and walked over to @Asakku, with a coy grin as she showcased her prize. "Yeah, great job!," he congratulated and offered her a high-five if she would take it. "Well, that's one less tutorial quest down, I guess." Tyonis scratched the back of his head then addressed Asakku, fully. "I know this wasn't the... best of fights, but I'd like to fight alongside you again. Hopefully next time, I do a bit better, though." He swiped through his menus and sent Asakku a Friend Request. In his opinion, her accepting would be worth more than the quest rewards.

"So, what do you say? I could definitely use someone like you watching my back. And I could watch yours too, don't let this bad first impression ding me too hard!" He added.