PP | F01 - Secret Medicine Of The Forest [ Tyonis ]

Stretching her back, she gave a groan of relief. "Oh my god, I feel great," she muttered, storing her spear into her inventory. "It's been a while since I went stabby-stabby on something," she stared at his hand and quirked her eyebrow, "what are you doing? Whatever, we got the quest done." She gave a small yawn, blinking away the tears in her eyes. "yeah, I could finally get up some levels.." she sighed with a heavy breath. She nodded, "yeah, don't make me do all the work next time.. that sucked." Tilting her head at the friend request, she frowned, "you sure you want to friend me? I'm not the most pleasant to be around. You're lucky we were fighting, impaling stuff makes me happy," she put on a mask of a smile and shrugged. "Whatever, I guess," she accepted the friend request, putting her hands on her hips. "Yeah, sure. I'm not going to ask you for help. I can save my own hide, but it was pleasant working around you," she rolled her eyes, "your first impression was.. unique I suppose."

Well, now that that's done. I guess I should get going. I don't wanna make a forever party with this guy. I don't want to do it with anyone anyways. She started walking off, giving a small wave of goodbye. "I'll see you around. Maybe we'll encounter each other again. Don't look for me specifically, thanks. Bon voyage."

@Tyonis