PP | F01 - The Second Lesson Is Also Free [ Dustin ]

I guess I’ll have to go find that Kyle guy again.. she mumbled, turning a corner. I think his shop was right here.. I remember it when I gave him that package from Zackiriah.. she shrugged, shaking her head. Whatever. I’m almost there anyways. Turning one final corner, she found herself at the blacksmiths shop. Here it is.. same old.. ragged place I guess. Mumbling, she pushed her way through the shop doors, her familair padding alongside her. 

“Kyle?” She called, looking around the shop, “I’m here to take the quest!” She rolled her eyes, venturing deeper into the shop. There he is.“Hey Kyle,” she muttered, walking up to him with a frown. 

He turned around and gave a small smile, “oh hey Asakku! What is it that brings you doing here?” Her shoulders dropped and she stifled a long sigh, this is gonna be one hell of a day.

@Dustin

Edited by Asakku

"I thought I saw a dark cloud over this store." Dustin chuckles. What are the odds? "I didn't think you'd ever come down here again, knowing I'm down here." He looks at her, and turns to walk out but suddenly stops dead in his tracks. "Hey, I could use your help with this quest, I'm not the best with these boars." He smiles innocently, "Ya know, for old times sake." He sways back and forth on his feet. He holds his sword, and draws it. "My baby here is a bit nervous," He says, hugging the blade, "and I promise, I'll let her do the talking this time." He sheathes his blade. He puts the sheath on his back. I've been practicing, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to kill them. He notices a dark figure on a corner, and flips his lid. He looks down and sees its a piece of bark. "Oh, left overs from practice." He says, stabbing the piece with incredible intensity. He smiles at her, then he frowns. "I know I'm not impressive, or talented, or smart, or funny..." He continues on for a few minutes, "...or cool, or strong, but hey! I am pretty average, and you cannot deny that." He laughs. 

"So will you help me?" He continues, "I'll owe you two ice cream sundaes." He smiles.

@Asakku

[ OOC : I’m underlining Kyles text now ]

”Oh, she turned to Dustin. Darn it, why did I have to run into you,” she pace palmed herself, letting out an agonizing groan, “yes, I didn’t want to come here. But this quest gives good experience,” she mumbled, looking over st Kyle who was watching the conversation with an amused conversation. “Just give the quest and this’ll be over,” she whined,

”Yup, sure. There you go,” he chuckled, walking off to whatever he was doing.

Turning back to @Dustin, she sighed, “sure. You can tag along or whatever, and you’re lucky I’m happy to finally kill some things today,” she said through gritted teeth, poking him in the chest. Motioning for him to follow, she walked out of the store with a frown upon her face. Of all people, it had to be this guy. Glancing behind her shoulders, she gave him a hard glare. “And I am expecting that ice cream.”

"Yes!" He shouts, throwing his hands into the air. He follows her and looks around. "What kind of place has ice cream in this world anyways." He rubs his chin. "This sucks." He says throwing down his hands, "I don't have facial hair yet." He pulls his hood over his head, and continues walking. "Sorry, I promised not to talk too much." He mentions, with no emotion on his face. He grabs his sword, "But once we start, My sweet mistress of death is drawn, I cannot be contained." He says, rubbing his cheek on the blade. He starts to talk to his blade as if he were talking to a blade. "Sorry Asakku, if I had to choose between buying you ice cream and buying this blade ice cream," He points at her, "Fury's Hand will be getting her first taste of something other than tree bark." He looks at her, and looks at his sword. "Besides, she's far more beautiful."

"She's getting shy." He sheathes his sword. He chuckles, and smiles at @Asakku.

“I don’t know, an ice cream shop?” She said in a ‘duh’ tone, rolling her eyes. She gave a crooked frown, “I don’t even know how old you are, and even if I did, I would care,” she pointed out, motioning for her familair to follow her, who was as quiet as a mouse this whole time. “Yeah,” she mused, “you did promise.” She rolled her eyes again, “mistress of death, huh?” She sighed, “you’re weird.” 

Stopping at the entrance of town, she turned back at him with a creepy grin, “are you ready? This is gonna be so fun..” she rubbed her hands together and sighed. “Whelp, get ready. They should be spawning soon. “You focus your own boat while I focus mine, capiche?” She stoke a glance at him before opening up her inventory and taking her spear. It’s been a while buddy.

”When you see one, just go after it. I’ll find the next one. Shout when you killed three.”

@Dustin

"I don't really see any monsters." He sighs. I was really hoping to show off my totally okay combat skills. He pulls his hood off and looks around. He closes his eyes and listens, breathing much more calmly than before. I'll be fine, so long as I put my training to use. "So do you have any real world combat experience?" He asks to spark a conversation, "My dad never let us use guns to hunt, so I used a sword, and that's why I use one here." He sighs, looking at his swords handle. "I also used to get into fights in school. But those were halfwits, not animals literally made to kill us." He smiles and looks at her. "I wonder what favor of ice cream to get." He says, changing the subject, "I'll shut up and think about that." I lied, I'm probably only gonna talk more now that I've said that. He looks across the land and moves behind @Asakku, poking his head over her shoulder, pointing to a silhouette off in the distance, "Is that a boar?" He asks, smiling. "Race ya to it." He laughs like a child, making a break for the shadowy figure. "Last one there pays for the third helping of Ice cream!" He shouts.

“Be patient,” she hissed, gripping her spear. She pulled her scarf closer and sighed. “Get ready Orias,” she mumbled, pulling her familiars accessory off. “No, I was probably too weak to kill a Boar back in the real world,” she said blankly, “my.. father never let me touch any weapons either.” He didn’t let me touch anything. “Fights huh.. I minded my own business at school, but I still ended up here somehow,” she sighed.

”Yes, please go think about your ice cream.” Rolling her eyes, she scanned the area, there. “Yup.. it is.” She watched him run off like a child. “Kill it yourself. I need to kill my own,” she huffed, finding another one.

Spotting one, she dashed off, aiming her spear precisely. As she got closer, she lurched at it. Impaling it deeply before jumping back. Shoot, that was so close. It’s almost dead. She was too lost in thought to realize that it was charging right at her. With no time react, it head butted her directly in the stomach. Skidding back, she gave a tired smirk. “Oh c’mon, that was nothing.”

@Dustin

Combat

ID : 103388

BD : 5 + 1 = 6 

Assaku Attacks Boar Pup

5 - 4 = 1 HP

MD : 10 - 1 = 9 

3 - 5 = 1 DMG

Boar Pup Attacks Asakku

H : 1 | Asakku : HP : 179/180 | EN : 17/18 | 4 DMG | 1 Keen | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 5 MIT

Enemy

Boar Pup : HP : 1/5 | 3 DMG

Edited by Asakku

Dustin readies his blade as he charges towards the boar, and lunges, stabbing it right in the side. The boar explodes into particles having died. Dustin picks up a tusk and jumps up. "HECK YEAH!" He shouts to @Asakku, way off in the distance, "Kick his rump roast!" He adds. He runs past her and looks for another boar, smiling, blinded by his blood lust. "Where are they?" He shouts, in a more excited tone. I'll kill them all, every last one of them. "All of you are dead!" He shouts, pointing to a few boars. He lingers there for a bit, waiting for the right time to strike. He looks back at her and watches her fight the boar. She's pretty darn good with that spear, I bet she loves combat. Must have a lot of pent up anger in her heart. Same reason I fight. He grabs his sword tightly and turns back to the boars.

Combat:

ID- 103411

BD- 10 (Crit +2)

LD- 20

Dustin attacks boar pup, Boar Pup dies.

5 - 6= -1

MD- 5 (miss)

Boar Pup misses

Dustin: 20/20 HP | EN: 1/2 | 4 DMG | 0 Keen | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar Pup: 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Dustin

She glanced back at her 'partner' with a profound face, yeesh, he is hungry for blood. She rolled her eyes and focused back onto the task at hand. The tiny miniature version of a boar was snorting furiously at her, just about ready to start charging. She made a 'come at me' motion with her hands and thats when the boar took off, aiming it's tiny little tusk at her. "Aw.. this is all too cute," she cooed, narrowly dodging the attack. Ramming her spear into the back of the boar, it let out an agonizing shriek before disappearing into a cloud of blue. "Nice.." she muttered, picking up the item that she was supposed to collect. Turning to the blood lusting @Dustin, she sighed. "Yo, hurry up and kill them, I don't want to be here all day you know." Especially with you. She scoffed at the thought, not wanting things to be like last time she had seen him.

Combat 

ID : 103412

BD : 10 + 1 + 1 = 10, Successful Crit +2

Assaku Attacks Boar Pup

4 + 2 = 6

1 - 6 = 0 HP

MD : 3, Fail

H : 1 | Asakku : HP : 179/180 | EN : 16/18 | 4 DMG | 1 Keen | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 5 MIT

Enemy 

Boar Pup : HP : 0/5 | 3 DMG

LD : 9 + 3 = 12, Successful Find

+1 Boar Tusk

Edited by Asakku

The next boar pup turns and rushes at Dustin. Dustin jumps over the boar, slashing its back mid-air. As the boar squealed, Dustin hunched over, waiting for another attack. That was close. Almost messed up my hair. "Hey, pig face. You almost hit me." He chuckled. I could've seriously been hurt, but I can do better. Dustin moves around the boar, keeping his distance. "My attacks rely on speed, I've always been weak so I have to fight smart. That's why I love fighting." Dustin smiles, keeping his eyes fixated on the tiny boar. "You and this boar have something in common." He shouts to Asakku. "You're both tiny and hate me." Dustin locks eyes with the boar and stays that way for a few seconds before lunging to the side, readying his sword for a charge.

Dustin stands still, his sword resting on his shoulder. He watches the boars move and studies their attack patterns. When he sees the open moment, he'll strike. "If this boar hits me, I'll do whatever you want." He watches the boar prepare for another attack and he shouts at the top of his lungs.

COMBAT-

ID- 103498

BD- 7 (success)

Dustin attacks Boar pup

5 - 4 = 1 HP

MD- 2

Boar attack misses

Dustin| 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 Keen | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy:

Boar Pup| 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

@Asakku 

Edited by Dustin

Hissing to herself as she missed her attack by just a hair, the boar whirled around and lashed at her. Watching her HP bar, she gave a sigh, this thing isn’t doing jack to me. Without looking at @Dustin, she gave a small scowl, “shut up!” She fumed, leaping away from the squeaking mob. I’m not tiny.. just a little shorter.. than most people. She gulped, shaking her head. Whatever.

”Great, better cross my fingers then,” she said sarcastically, adding an eye roll along with it. He can’t avoid it forever anyways. She yawned, patting her mouth. She realized that she was still in the middle of a fight, “oh yeah, you’re still here,” she groaned, looking over at the tiny boar. You should’ve left when you had the chance you filthy mutt. Planting her feet in the dirt, she got ready to take off. Now you’re going to die.

Combat : 

ID : 103516

BD : 2 + 1 = 3, Fail

MD : 9, Success

Boar Pup Attacks Asakku

3 - 5 = 1 DMG

179 - 1 = 178 HP

H : 1 | Asakku : HP : 178/180 | EN : 14/18 | 4 DMG | 1 Keen | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 5 MIT

Enemy : 

Boar Pup : HP : 5/5 | 3 DMG

Edited by Asakku

Dustin charges, stabbing the boar head on. As he jumps back he spins on one foot, gearing up for another attack. His left shoulder facing the next boar and his blade resting on his left arm. "Phew, thought I'd have to do something there." He says, squinting his eyes, "Make sure you don't die. Wouldn't be the same without you hating me." He holds his sword, and points it at the boar. "While she kills your friends, I'm gonna cook you. Little Booger-eater." He insults the pig. If I time this right, I could get it in the eye. He spins his blade and clenches something in his other fist. He puts the object, in his inventory.

Maybe I can impress the girl enough to stop hating me. Nah, it's better this way. He clenches his teeth, pushing the mud under his feet back as he steps forward. Jumping into a tree, catching a branch and swinging up into the tree, he crouches down and aims the tip of his sword at the nearest boar. I'll just continue to be annoying to her anyways. "I'm extending the deal. If this boar hits me, I'll do whatever you want, within reason." He says, focusing on the boar.

Combat:

ID- 103527

BD- 7 (success)

Dustin attacks the boar pup

1 - 4 = 0 HP

MD- 7

Dustin's attack killed the boar pup

Dustin: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 Keen | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar Pup: 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin

Growling to herself as she missed yet another attack, she braced herself for another head butt form the mob. "Ack, this is so stupid," she mumbled, watching her health bar deplete. I seriously need better gear. She huffed, "like I'd die to something like this," she scoffed, glaring at the so called 'monster'. "Even if I did, I'd still hate you. I'll be haunting your every dream," she said crossly, tucking in her scarf. This is complete bull, what am I supposed to do with this? She growled, her eyes twitching. The player mumbled a few curses. trying to analyze the situation. Ugh, I really can't do anything. All I can do now is wish for luck. She frowned, rubbing a cheek with a yawn. Glancing at the boar, she opened her arms, "well, are you gonna come at me or not you dirty pig?" She said in a teasing tone, a small smirk plastered on her face. @Dustin

Combat : 

ID : 103532

BD : 1 + 1 = 2

Asakku Uses <<Peirce>> On Boar Pup, Fail

MD : 7, Success

Boar Pup Attacks Asakku, Success

3 - 5 = 1 DMG

178 - 1 = 177 HP

H : 1 | Asakku : HP : 178/180 | EN : 12/18 | 4 DMG | 1 Keen | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 5 MIT

Enemy : 

Boar Pup : HP : 5/5 | 3 DMG

Edited by Asakku

Dustin jumps out of the tree, stabbing the boar on the way down. He rolls on the landing to avoid damage. Standing up and breathing, he picks up the Boar Tusk and puts it in his inventory. "You want some help?" He asks, aiming his sword at the next boar. "I have been practicing." He says to himself, dropping his sword arm to his side. Just a few more if I'm not mistaken. I can handle a few more fights, hopefully. Dustin shakes his head, noticing a boar a few meters away. He looks back at @Asakku and focuses on the boar she's fighting. If she has any more trouble I may have to help. He turns his back to the boar, still listening for the dirt to shift and thinking of the speed at which they run. He walks up next to the woman and sits down, still watching the boar. He observes her fighting style and moves away from the battlegrounds.

"You can do this." Dustin exclaims, jumping in the air. "If you can't kill a boar then you have no chance against me." He mentions. "By the way, you made me a promise to kill me and I'm holding you to that." He smiles, "I promise I won't die until then." He says, pulling the rock out that the threw at her a while back.

Combat:

ID- 103537

BD- 10 (crit +2 DMG)

4 + 2 = 6 DMG

Dustin attacks Boar Pup

5 - 6 = 0 HP

MD- 6

Boar Pup attacks Dustin (Dustin killed the Boar Pup)

LD- 13 (Dustin Finds boar tusk)

+1 Boar Tusk

Boar Pup: 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Dustin

She huffed, narrowing her eyes at him, "no!" I can do this by myself. She breathed out a sigh, "well so have I, it's just this is not my finest day," she bit the inside of her cheek ignorantly, gripping her spear. She dashed off, aiming her spear right at the pup. Who needs a shield.. when you can just end it! She left up, bringing her spear down onto the monster. Digging it into the squealing pig, she gave breath of relief when it finally disappeared into a bunch of pixels. "Thank god.. now one more," she growled, brushing off her arms. 

"It's just bad luck, I can kill you anytime," she snorted, rolling her eyes. Picking up the material, she placed it in her inventory and sighed, "I guess I did, I don't remember," she mumbled. "But if you want me to kill you.. it's a win win situation I guess," she sighed, rubbing her eyes. Staring at the rock for a few  seconds, she shook her head slightly and gave a small breath. "geez, you really kept that? Talk about sentimental."

@Dustin

Combat : 

ID : 103539

BD : 10 + 1 = 11

Asakku Uses <<Peirce>> On Boar Pup, Crit. +1

4 + 2*2 = 12 DMG

5 - 12 + 0 HP

H : 1 | Asakku : HP : 178/180 | EN : 10/18 | 4 DMG | 1 Keen | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 5 MIT

Enemy : 

Boar Pup : HP : 0/5 | 3 DMG

LD : 9 + 3 = 12, Success 

+1 Boar Tusk

Edited by Asakku

Dustin stands up, yawning on his way over to the next boar. He locks eyes with the beast and smiles. "You're mince meat." He draws his sword and slashes at the beast, missing. What the? I could've sworn I timed that perfectly. His eyes open completely as the boar charges at him. As the boar charges Dustin thinks frantically and begins to looks worried. When he notices the boar is shifting its weight he realizes the boars target. So it's my chest huh? He throws his right shoulder down and back, ducking right under neath the boar.

"That was a bit too close." He sighs, "Asakku, go ahead and take a break. This is the last one, don't waste your energy." He looks at the boar, and draws his eyebrows together. His face gets red and his heart rate is faster than normal. Dropping his chin he stares at the boar silently for a few seconds. "I kept the rock because you're the first person I've met in over a year who I don't hate." He starts to raise his arms to a ready battle stance, "When I grab this rock, It's remembering that there is someone out there that I like to spend time with. It's why I keep going. I know most people hate me, that's why I hate most people. You're different. That's all." Dustin looks at Asakku, face redder than a sunburnt strawberry, not even realizing that every sign of anger had disappeared, "No other reason." He looks back at the boar and swings his sword up, aiming at the boar over his shoulder, trying to hide a smile.

Combat:

ID- 103644

BD- 1 (critical fail)

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 1 (critical fail)

Boar Pup's attack misses

Boar Pup: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin

“Nuh uh,” she huffed ignorantly, her eyes focusing on the Boar in front of her, “I’m really close, just wait for a bit. My energy is just a little bit less than half. Stop worrying so much, this thing isn’t gonna frekin’ kill me,” she winked jokingly, gripping her spear tighter.

She leaped after it, launching her spear straight into its back. Watching it evaporate into blue crystals, she let out an annoyed sigh. “It didn’t drop anything,” she groaned, he back slouching. “I’m going to have to kill another one now, ugh.” 

“Who said I didn’t hate you?” She narrowed her eyes at him and sighed. “Stop all that sentimental crap, yeesh. You’re gonna leave me in absolute tears,” she rolled her eyes sarcastically and let out a large puff. “But I guess I am different.” But is it a good different?

@Dustin

Combat : 

ID : 103696

BD : 10 + 1 = 11

Asakku Uses <<Peirce>> On Boar Pup, Crit. +1

4 + 2*2 = 12 DMG

5 - 12 + 0 HP

H : 1 | Asakku : HP : 178/180 | EN : 8/18 | 4 DMG | 1 Keen | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 5 MIT

Enemy : 

LD : 6 + 3 = 9, Fail

Edited by Asakku

Dustin steps forward, watching the boar step back. He watches as the boar gets ready to charge and waits. NOW! The boar charges and Dustin spins out of the way, slashing the boar's side while at it. "Oh, not enough damage I guess. Huh?" He looks at his sword. "I'll get it next time." He rests his sword on his shoulder and his other arm on his blade, now crossing his shoulders. "I could've ducked under and stabbed upwards. But I did that already, and I don't want this to be boring." He breathes to calm down. "Maybe I'll buy some ice cream on the way back." He spins his sword, sheathing it and rubbing his chin. Huh, never thought I'd actually want to take someone to get ice cream. Never thought I'd have the courage to ask a girl. He smiles, still deep in thought. "Have you put any thought into what flavor you're getting?" Dustin asks, hoping to distract her from the quest. "Oh, and I don't know why, but you're the only person I get so emotional for, without me wanting to kill you." He says, with a confused face. It's weird. He turns and faces the boar, smiling at the red gash on the side. Not blood, but it'll do. He lowers his body and readies his blade. "You're not the one that went to the market are you?" He chuckles.

Combat:

ID- 103737

BD- 7

Dustin attacks boar

5 - 4 = 1 HP

MD- 1

Boar attack misses.

Boar Pup: 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin

She rolled her eyes, "yeah, whatever." Targeting a new boar not too far away, she lurched forward, her spear at her side. It's so close, I can't miss this shot. Letting out a brief sigh, she plunged her spear into the boars side. Thank God. She breathed, leaping back a meter. Please, please drop something. She muttered a few happy curses when she saw a small tusk appear under the mass of blue shards. "Finally, I got all three," she placed her spear and the tusk in her inventory, and collapsed on the grass with a big sigh. God, that was annoying af. She gave a small frown when she heard Dustin's voice. Oh right.. he's still here.

"Ice cream flavor? I don't know. How am I supposed to know them when I haven't even tried ice cream?" She mumbled, "I guess we'll just have to see. I never really had any sweets growing up anyways." Shaking her head, she pressed her lips together, "wow, I feel utterly honored that you don't want to kill me," she muttered sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Raising and eyebrow, she gave a low huff. "Market, what? No, I am not whoever you met at this market."

@Dustin

Combat : 

ID : 103740

BD : 6 + 1 = 7 

Asakku Uses <<Peirce>> On Boar Pup, Success!

4*2 = 8 DMG

5 - 8 = 0 HP

H : 1 | Asakku : HP : 178/180 | EN : 6/18 | 4 DMG | 1 Keen | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 5 MIT

Enemy : 

LD : 18 + 3 = 21, Success

+1 Boar Tusk 

Edited by Asakku

"I was talking to the pig." Dustin runs towards the boar and slashes at the boar's legs, but the boar jumps over the blade and runs to a distance and turns around, charging towards the player. He jumps up over the boar and lands, rolling to his feet. "Asakku, you head back, I'll catch up. See if you can find ice cream." He shouts to the other player. If she finds it, I'm gonna be so fricking mad. Dustin turns and runs from the boar chasing him. "I won't die until you kill me, so don't worry about me. Of course, you probably don't care if I die." He says to himself. He sheathes his sword and just stands still watching the boar, I gotta impress her at some point. The player watches the boar as it charges, just waiting. Not moving. This boar is pretty strong, the little piggy has given me the most trouble. But I have to change, "I have to get stronger. I can't let his death be in vain." Dustin shouts, moving a safe distance away, giving him time to save his strength. He grabs the handle of his sword and eyes the boar.

Combat:

ID- 103742

BD- 3

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 2

Boar Pup's attack misses

Boar Pup: 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin