PP | F01 - The Second Lesson Is Also Free [ Dustin ]

She sputtered, "right, I knew that." She watched him for a few more seconds before abruptly standing up with a sigh. "Yeah, alright.. I'll find the ice cream," she lied, already starting to walk off. "Yeah, I don't want you to die to a measly boar," she shouted back, giving him a quick wave. "See you never," she muttered, her strides getting longer and longer. Eh, he'll be fine. I need to go anyways. My job is done, I don't need to wait for him anyways. She huffed, entering the town. Weaving through the baskets of people, she finally made her way to Lyle's workshop. "Hey, here's the stupid materials you wanted."

After a quick conversation with the blacksmith, she was assigned to give yet another package to an NPCGod darn it. This is annoying. She growled, carrying the package to a wad of trees on the edge of town. Making out a figure, she walked right up to the Artisan with an annoyed face. Shoving the package into her hands, she gave a quick utter of a goodbye and left. Now that thats over with.. She trailed off, looking through her friends list. Might as well tell him, he'll think I got murdered or something. Typing up a few quick sentences, she closed her menu with a tight smile. 

Spoiler

To : @Dustin

Don't come looking for me, I ditched you for a reason. Sorry not sorry for missing out on another promise of ice cream. Toodles~

Dustin rushes forward, drawing his blade as fast as he can and slashing at the stupid pig. He sheathes his blade as quickly as he can, turning to see the boar, yet again unscathed. Dustin manages to dodge the boars attack and moves away. Now that she's gone I can show my true colors. Dustin smiles and his eyes hone in on the boar. This boar's as good as dead. Especially if I get another attack in. Dustin unequips his armor and moves forward, still eyeing the boar. He watches as it moves it's legs, and looks back through his memories to guess which attack was coming. No matter which attack comes I'll kill the darn thing. It's as good as dead. "You're dead, the second you move towards me I'm taking your life." He smiles as his eyes go red. I'm not gonna die to you. Blade through the heart, that's how I die.

Combat:

ID- 103745

BD- 2

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 4

Boar Pup's attack misses

Dustin: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 Keen | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar Pup: 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin

Whistling as she strode along the cobbled path of the town, she let out a sigh. He should be done by now.. She opened up her friends list and checked the map. Huh.. he's still in the plains. Is he having trouble? Gah, he's fine. She closed her menu and linked rapidly. I'm tired.. Wheres Orias? She jumped at the thought, still seeing the skull around her belt. With a scowl, she gave out a low hiss. "You scared me! Ugh, pop out once in a while at least!" she grumbled a few curses and headed towards the nearest cafe. Taking a seat at an outdoor table, she groaned audibly. I want to try some ice cream.. but I am a lady of promise... but, aren't promises meant to be broken? Gah, I don't to break them like him. I don't want to be anything like him. I can't be like him.

@Dustin

Dustin watches as the boar charges and dives to the right, avoiding the attack and running a few feet away. "Still haven't been touched. Nice." He watches as the boar gets ready for another attack. He looks for the nearest boar ad player battle and sees nothing. It's getting dark, I should be fine soon. He looks back at the boar, Give me a shot, make it easy. Come on you piece of... Bacon? "Huh, I'm out of insults." He readies himself and stoops lower to the ground. Lemon squeezy.

He watches as the boar steps forward. He steps to the side so the boar has to turn again. When he sees the Boar's legs move he jumps forward, rolling to the side. He pulls out the rock and clenches it in his hand. This separates the boys from the men. He tosses the rock up and catches it, looking at the boar, waiting for it to make a move.

Combat:

ID- 103759

LD- 8

Dustin's avoids Boar Pup's attack

Dustin: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 Keen | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar Pup: 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin

Craning her head to look at the sky, Asakku gave a steady sigh. I'm bored. She signaled for the waiter and ordered a small cup of coffee. The waiter nodded and left her  to her thoughts, what can I do after this? Maybe go hunting again. I could try to find a quest somewhere? Ah, I'm kind of pooped out for today. She sighed, pressing her hands together. She looked around expectantly, wheres the waiter?! He should be here right now. It's not hard for him to poof up a cup of coffee! She muttered under her breath a few curses before watching her waiter come over with her drink. Giving him a sarcastic and bitter smile, she snatched the coffee and shooed him off.

Taking a sip from her steaming cup, she sighed. Ah.. thats the stuff, just what I needed. She suppressed a small smile and placed the cup on the table. Now.. what to do. What to do indeed.

@Dustin

Dustin watched as the boar made a move, so Dustin lunged forward, spinning after landing and slashing down. This caught the boar right on the forehead, making it explode into a cloud of bright colors. "That took way too much out of me. Too bad I didn't get any materials." Dustin sighs, looking for another boar. I don't believe the stupid boars are this frickin tough. I wish Asakku were here to see me doing this, but I might lose control. I don't want to hurt her. He sheathes his blade and stands straight up, "I don't think I'd forgive myself if I were to hurt her." He looks down and smiles, But still, maybe I'd impress her if I did better while she was here. No, she hates me, and for good reason, I'm useless. He frowns, his eyes reverting back to normal. There's no way I'll ever be strong enough. He looks at his blade and turns to the next boar. "Lets get this over with." 

Combat:

ID- 103857

BD- 7

Dustin attacks boar pup

MD- 6

Dustin: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 KEEN | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar Pup: 0/5 HP|3DMG

LD- 4 (fail)

Edited by Dustin

Pressing her thumb against the smooth surface of her cup, she let out a small sigh. He’s still fighting those board, huh? She thought, examining her map. That’s pathetic. She rolled her eyes and closed the menu. This quest gave me some good EXP.. maybe I can actually afford to go on those high quests now.. she mumbled a few words of regret before shaking her head. Nah. Not yet anyways.

Brushing her ankles on the floor, she bit her lip. What do I do now? There’s not much to do on this floor. Maybe I should try to start another quest.. it might be too early for that. I’m not sure anymore. She groaned, rubbing the back of neck, so frustrating. Taking a small sip of her coffee, she set it down with a frown. I don’t feel as relaxed anymore. But then again, when am I ever fully relaxed? I can’t think of the last time I was at peace.

@Dustin

Dustin rushes towards the boar. "You're dead." He says, bringing his sword down. That wasn't enough I just know it. The boar turns and slams into Dustin's legs and launch him into the air. Dustin manages to land on his feet, but has trouble recuperating and falls down. I need to focus. Asakku should be the last thing on my mind. I need to kill this boar and not die here. If I do, she won't care, I mean no one would. I guess dying wouldn't be so bad. Dustin draws his sword and rushes towards the boar. If I kill this boar in my next move, I'll make a move on Asakku in the future. he sheathes his blade, stopping and watching the boar. She hates me anyways, all this would do is make her hate me more. He smiles. What've I got to lose? You can kill this little piggy. Make sure I save the tusk this time though. Dustin's eyes turn red and he grins at the boar. "Mid day snack? sure, why not?"

Combat:

ID- 104050

BD- 7

Dustin attacks Boar Pup

5 - 4 = 1 HP

MD- 6

Boar attacks Dustin

20 - 3 = 17 HP

Dustin: 17/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 KEEN | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar Pup: 1/5 HP|3 DMG

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin

Kicking  her feet in the air, she let out a small sigh. Who's stupid enough to actually enjoy being in Aincrad? I know so many idiots who actually like behind her it makes me want to vomit all of the place! She rubbed her face. I wish father would just cut my life support already! This is so.. so.. so stupid! I am sure as hell not going to kill myself like a weakling! People like that should be glad they're killing themselves.. she spat venom. They're probably killing themselves over the dumbest of crap anyways!

Sitting up, she payed for her drink and marched off, her scarlet scarf waving closely behind her. What am I going to do now? She looked at her friends map and gave a bitter groan. Why can't that idiot hurry up already?! Is he that weak? She rolled her eyes, closing the menu with a hard glare.

@Dustin

Dustin Pulls his sword up and smiles at the boar. "C'mon, is that the best you guys got? I was doing damage faster when I was picking flowers the other day." He said, watching the boar charge at him. He watched the boar jump but couldn't dive out of the way. What the heck? I can't move? Well, I'm screwed. He gets hit right in the chest and falls onto his back. He sits up and rolls sideways, avoiding the next attack. I can't counter if I'm on the ground, I need to get some space in between us. He pushes his upper body up just enough to avoid being stepped on and plops forward. He rolls up and runs a few meters. "You're just a baby pig, Why are you so obstinate?" He points his sword. "What ever your reason may be, mine is way more important to me." He says, stepping to the side, making sure the boar can't lock onto his position.

Combat:

ID- 104510

BD- 5

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 10

Boar attacks Dustin

17 - 3 = 14 HP

Dustin: 14/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 KEEN | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar Pup: 1/5 HP|3 DMG

@Asakku

Edited by Dustin
  • 1 year later...