[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

As Zandra was done giving a rough explanation bout what different kinds of competitions would be held, she went quite with a warm and cheerful expression on her face. She looked at the players present for a few seconds before jumping down from the table. One of the girls gave her a victory sign after signing the swimsuit competiton. Zandra replied with a smile and a nod. She gave the male that was teasing the girl a nod as he signed the combat competition. A guy came rushing from the water and with pretty good confidence he signed the swimsuit competition as well. Four more players wrote down their names on different papers. The last one, a girl with two coloured hair even signed up for all of them. When everyone that wanted to join had signed the papers she took them together and watched thru them. Thou something else just took her attention. Froppy turned around and walked away. The cheerful face disappeared, but only for a few seconds before she putted on one of her fake smiles and turned her focus to the papers.

Zandra walked around the table and jumped up on it, sitting this time. ‘’So, @Krysta, @Vigilon and @Neopolitan.’’ She red from the paper before looking up. ‘’You have signed for the scavenger hunt. Maybe I should explain how it works then.’’ She paused as she waited for the three players attention. ‘’It’s actually pretty simple. I have hidden plenty of different coloured crystals on this area. The different crystals gives different amount of points. The blue ones gives one point, they are also pretty easy to find. It can even happen there are two or three blue crystals at the same spot. Then there are green ones. Not as many as blues but there is a possibility to find two at the same spot. They give three points but are a little harder to find. And last but not least, there is three white crystals that gives eigth points. As you can guess, they are very tricky to find.’’ She paused a few seconds to think thru it so she hadn’t forgot something. ‘’I think that’s all. Also, there isn’t an unlimited amount of greens or blues either. So better find them all before others do. Also, if anyone else think this sounds interesting, you can sign the scavenger hunt paper and start searching.’’ She looked at the three treasure hunters. ‘’If there is no questions, lets go and good luck.’’

Mecanic:

Spoiler

Its pretty simple, first you make a placeholder, then make a roll and compare the BD, CD and LD with the shart below. You can only make one roll per post. So the more posts you keep searching, the bigger chance to find anything. Also, remeber this is a rp site, so follow the result. For exmple if you wont find a white crystal under a random chair or a blue crystal under a thick root at one of the trees on the outer edge of the field. Except for the field and beach, there is also a two storey beach house you can search inside.

BD:
1-3: no crystal found
4-9: Crystal found
10: Crystal found and +1 on CD and LD

CD:
1-7: Blue crystal
8-11: Green crystal
12: White crystal

LD:
If finding blue cystal:
11-16: +1 crystal (2 total)
17-20: +2 crystals(3 total)

If finding green crystal:
16-20: +1 crystal (2 total)

If finding white crystal:
Ignore the LD, no extra availble from white crystals.

Amount of crystals left in the area:
Blue: 30/30
Green: 15/15
White: 3/3

Points per crystal:
Blue: 1
Green: 3
White: 8

Combat competition will start Monday 2018-09-10

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazado Looked around to see what was happening, He looked behind at a few people that joined as well, and one was standing out and was doing a bad job trying to avoid people, at least for Haz. He walked up to her and smiled "Good Day Neo, see you also came to the beach, I won't ask much, but you sure you did not seem like the time to me," He said to her. He looked back at Su who was standing there with a big smile on her face, "Look Neo, your best friend is also here, she ... kind of tricked me to get here," he said ending with a deep breath before looking at the host again, She started to explain a bit and somehow it did sound interesting this Hunt so Haz walked up to her, "I think I will join too now, it sounds good," Haz said before moving to start his hunt for those crystals.

@Neopolitan @Zandra

Haz walked around on the beach in the hopes to find these crystals, but surely Haz had his luck again and a good for nothing eye, As he looked and looked but without any crystal to be seen. "Well darn it," he said in his British accent and walked more over the beach. It was not that he was just bad in looking it also was just his luck in finding things, Just like in real life Haz was looking around and around. He moved a few stools and looked under the tables but of no sight of any crystals. Haz walked over to the food and drinks table and took two drinks and walked back over to Neo, "So, I hope you have better luck than me Neo, Here have a Drink, something so that I don't feel like paying you back for the water on floor five," He said before looking at Su and waving at her to get here.

Spoiler

Role ID: 105369

BD: 3 [ Already failed finding any crystals]

Edited by Hazado

Su was looking out into the water and then she walked over to Vigilon and Krysta both of them would be joining in on the hunt, Su did not feel like going for it and sat down next to them at the picnic table again, "Well good luck on the Hunt, Vigilon, and Krysta, I will cheer for you," Su said. She was not paying much attention to the new people showing up she even did not notice that Neo her best friend in this world came as well. She looked at Hazado as he decided to join in as well, But having his luck of looking around he horrible failed at finding something, Su let's out a giggle and then looks into her inventory, She gets out a drawing book and a pencil and started to draw something on it. Su started to Draw this event and all the people that were her she knew, Just to keep as a memory for herself.

@Krysta@Vigilon

As she was drawing she started to hear a voice talking to someone, wait, paying you back for the water on floor five, that could only be one person who said that and only one person who he said it to. She turned around and sees Haz talking with Neo, NEO! Su was that Haz waved her over and so she did with a quite a lot of speed, she was happy to see Neo after so long again. "NEO you are here, That is amazing. The swimsuit suits you," she said sounding very energetic about it. She looked at Haz and thought of something, "You being a gentleman again Haz,  okay for this time I will allow it, It is Neo of course," she said still wanting to get those to close. It was quite nice to see that both her friends liked each other and not only that, they seemed to be on good terms with each other as well

@Hazado@Neopolitan

Neo had just signed up for the competitions when a woman got up on the tables and announced the scavenger hunt beginning. Glad that she had made it in time for the competitions, Neo listened carefully to the rules and instructions. Once she let them go, Neo quickly reached underneath the signup table and felt something taped to the bottom of it. Grabbing it firmly, Neo found that there was a crystal hidden underneath it. She had a feeling the organizer might keep one close. She had hope it was worth a bit more, but points would be points.

Neo was about to keep searching for crystals when a familiar voice startled her. It was @Hazado. Letting him speak, Neo gave a faint smile when he mentioned Su tricking him to be here. It sounded just like her to do that. She accepted the offer of a drink, though still felt he was being all too kind. She knew that she had had the col to spare, so she bought the drinks.

Another voice came into the conversation, @Sunova happy to see her. Neo glanced over, and the msile on her face vanished. The white hair, Vanilla's hair. She did her best to hide the sadness she felt for losing her. Neo couldn't even make a proper response, trying to push down the tears from the remainder of her friendship with Vanilla. Realizing she was dumbstruck, she forced a smile onto her face. It lacked the warmth she used to have behind it, but was still a smile. 

Will I end up betraying these friends too? Like I left Vanilla to die. I didn't do anything to help her, just let her fight my battles for me. I could've saved her, and I did nothing.

Sunova's happiness reminded her too much of Vanilla, it was unsettling how similar the two were. The pain wouldn't go away, not unless she could find a way to make amends for it. Both the killer and their accomplice were still on the loose somewhere. Perhaps they were on this very beach right now.

No, a killer like that wouldn't be here unless they had to make a kill. I don't even think they would come here to try to kill, even if it wasn't a safe zone. Too many witnesses.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105388

BD: 5 - Crystal found

CD: 7 - blue crystal found

LD: 1 - no extras

1 blue crystal found! (1 point)

Vigilon turned to see Sunova wish him and Krysta luck. "Thanks, and good luck to you, too." It was time to get searching, so Vigilon came up with an idea for how he and Krysta should cover ground during the search. They might not be working together in this one, but Vigilon would rather believe that he was working with her, in a way, by making things even if he ended up with a larger reward in the end. He then suggested to her, "Maybe I can search in that direction," He said as he pointed in the direction he spoke of. "And maybe you could search the field." He was only offering a suggestion, so he hoped it didn't come off the wrong way. He began his search by looking around as he walked towards a structure. He wasn't paying attention to the structure, despite that he noticed it in the distance, he was currently focused in his search. No doubt the other players were starting to search as well, and would be finding crystals pretty soon. So far, however, he wasn't finding anything. Was he not looking hard enough, or was he looking too hard?

@Krysta

ID# 10522 BD: 2(Failed), CD: 6, LD: 1

Score:

Spoiler

Blue Crystals: 0

Green Crystals: 0

White Crystals: 0

Current score: 0

Edited by Vigilon

Dazia managed to get her hand out of Yinangi's grip, and she headed over to the water to get the sand off of her. Yinangi jumped to dive into the water after Dazia, splashing some water on her. As Yinangi surfaced, a player walked up to Dazia, smiling as he introduced himself as "Suki". Yinangi knew of another name that had either the same, or a similar pronunciation, so she snickered as she remarked, "Isn't Sookie a girl's name?" Dazia elbowed Yinangi lightly in hopes that she would stop, but the snickering continued. Dazia decided to introduce herself. "I am Dazia...and the child snickering right here is Yinangi. I may be here to relax a little, but I haven't lost sight of my goal in this game. My only goal is to survive, by any means necessary." Yinangi finally stopped snickering, and noticed that something was going on over at the picnic tables. "Agh! We might be late for something! Come on, Dazia, let's go!!!" Yinangi grabbed hold of Dazia's wrist, and the next thing she knew, she was being dragged again. 

@Prometheus

Dazia grumbled a bit as she got the sand off of her once Yinangi let go. This child was one handful of a friend. The Hostess of the event was making an announcement regarding three competitions. Dazia was lightly interested in two of them. She saw the Hostess explain the details of the scavenger hunt, and wish them good luck. Knowing that she had also mentioned that anyone else is free to sign up and begin searching, she walked up to the sheet and sign up. She had one question before she would begin, though. "Since it hasn't started yet, from what I'm guessing, is it still possible for me to sign up for the combat?" After getting her answer, she would notice that one of the players searching was...Princess. Great, this was going to be pleasant. Dazia turned to Yinangi to say, "Maybe you should sit out this time. Let me know if anything happens." At first, Yinangi was going to refuse. "But I-... oh, OK, I guess I can spectate... I wonder what kinds of foods they've got here...maybe I'll find some cookies?" She said as she walked off. Dazia then pulled up her messenger, and sent a message to Krysta.

To: @Krysta

Subject: Regarding the competition(s)

Instead of aggressive hostility, how about this: Whoever scores lower than the other owes the superior 400 Col. How's that?

-Dazia

Having sent the message, it was time to start searching. She noticed something sparkle in the distance, and there was a blue crystal right beside one of the picnic tables' legs. "That's one, guess I'm off to a good start."

@Zandra

ID# 105430 BD: 8(Success), CD: 6(Found Blue Crystal)

Spoiler

Crystals: 1 Blue, 0 Green, 0 White

Total points: 1

Edited by Dazia

Prometheus watches the girl who had just been dragged off and smiles. “I wish I had someone that immature to follow me around. Oh wait.” He chuckles. The man’s eyes pan over to the boy in the white open shirt and blue swim shorts. “Hey, Tiny.” He says to the kid who is only a few inches shorter than him. “Hey, blue, I’m talking to you.” He says, grabbing his shoulder and shaking him, only to realize that the guy was asleep against a wall. “Such a dork, I can’t believe I almost asked him for something.” He says, making his way over to the picnic tables. He still wasn’t wearing a shirt, so his body was showing, which was still weird to him. Even though his body was perfectly defined and toned to maximize strength. The man was a fighter, so his body was super defined to match a Greek statue. He isn’t proud of this though, so he hides it under his armor. “I’ll have the hottest drink you can brew.” He says, dropping into a chair.

Vigilon made an offer to Krysta, one that was very sweet. "That's so kind of you, Alex, thank you. I can be content with it being evenly shared, so no need to worry about the amount."  Sunova wished Krysta and Vigilon luck on the scavenger hunt, and Vigilon made a suggestion as to how the two players could cover ground. "Sounds good to me." As Krysta left her current position to begin searching, she noticed someone else sign up for the scavenger hunt, someone who looked familiar. She didn't see the player's face at the time, but she couldn't confirm her own suspicions. It was when she received a message from her that she was able to recognize her. Krysta would send the following response,

To: @Dazia

Subject: Regarding the Competition(s)

You're on. Prepare to lose, murderer.

Krysta was unwilling to lose to Dazia. She was ready to start searching hard, now that she had more...motivation. She saw a sparkle in the distance, and when she walked over, there was a patch of grass in the field that was longer. When she rummaged through it, she spotted a green crystal there. Fairly clever place to hide it, where the colors would seem to be the same, making it easy to overlook. "It seems like I'm off to a good start!"

@Vigilon

ID# 105439 BD: 6(Crystal found), CD: 10(Green Crystal)

Spoiler

Blue Crystals found: 0

Green Crystals found: 1

White Crystals found: 0

Total points: 3

Edited by Krysta

Making her way away from the starting location, Neo decided she would just rummage around in the sand for a bit. Though she didn't think she would be able to find a white crystal in such an easy spot, it was quite possible there were multiple lower point crystals close together. The White crystal wasn't worth enough points to go looking for and neglecting the others. It would likely be best if she could find several lower point crystals instead. She did manage to find another blue crystal underneath the sand, but it as only the one. Neo was never good with hiding games, whether she was hiding or seeking she was just as bad. As she sat on the warm sand, her thoughts began to drift back towards those memories. She tried to pull herself out of her own stupor, but that was only sending her furhter down a spiral

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105453

BD: 4 - crystal found

CD: 2 - blue crystal

LD: 3 - no extra crystals

Blue crystals: 2

Green Crystals: 0

Vigilon continued to search, eventually reaching a structure that appeared to be some sort of beach house. He decided to look around it, but not in it, 'cause who knows what's inside, or who lives there. It was worth a shot to take a look around the perimeter. He noticed a small patch of dune grass near the beach house, and when he searched through it he managed to uncover a green crystal. "Well now, I didn't expect a green one at first, but then again, the colors are similar, I guess..." He decided to search elsewhere, since he felt that he probably shouldn't search the beach house. "I wonder what other kinds of hiding places there are." He thought.

Meanwhile, Kanari decided to take a small break from brainstorming a comeback, and spectate on the competitions as she got something for herself to eat. She spotted a white haired girl(Yinangi), appearing no older than twelve from what she could guess. She decided to walk up and say hi. "Hey there, why are you walking all alone like that? Do you need some company?"

@Dazia

ID# 105462 BD: 9, CD: 8, LD: 4(Success, found one Green Crystal!)

Score:

Hide contents

Blue Crystals: 0

Green Crystals: 1

Current score: 3

Edited by Vigilon

At the start, there was only three players that had signed up for the scavenger hunt competition, it made Zandra happy to see that two other players had joined the competition now. She wondered if there would be any more sign ups for the combat and swimsuit as well. Though they have been more popular from the start so she didn’t expected that. Someone pretty quickly found the crystal she had hid under the sign up table.

One of the new participants was a girl with a child beside her. She did not only signed up for the scavenger hunt, she also asked if it was okay to sign up for the combat. Zandra scratched her neck while thinking. She had put the deadline there for a reason. But on the other hand, this party was arranged for everyone to take a break and have fun. So after a few seconds of thinking she nodded. ‘’Of course you can join since it haven’t started. You know, the more the merrier.’’ She answered with a cheerful smile. @Dazia

Crystals left:

Spoiler

Blue: 27/30
Green: 13/15
White: 3/3

Hazado looked at the other people as they seemed to find crystals very easy, so he tried not to give up and began to look again. He started this time on the other side of the beach and went down to the water, He looked left and right but with no luck at all. Haz went on the ground and started looking with his hand in the sand, How is this even possible Where did all those crystals go to I really can find any here, he thought and stood up again. He walked slowly to the water and lets out a sigh "No darn Luck," she says in English while using his British accent. He then turns around to see if he saw the girl that called herself Kanari but he sees that she was busy talking to another girl, I don't have to worry about her for a moment.

Haz walks up to Su was she is watching Neo at work and give her a head pat, "Hey Su, Happy?" he asks her before sitting down on the sand crossing his legs, "Seems I have no Luck at all right now," He said before standing up again and looking at the water and back at the beach where people were looking for those crystals, Mhp Maybe I still have luck and find something at least. He walks off giving Su a small smile "I will be right back," he says before walking off again to look for other crystals

@Sunova

Edited by Hazado

(If someone wishes to interact, just say I bumped into you while searching for crystals)

Neo continued to go across the sand, not really taking care of avoiding people. She wasn't wanting to socialize, but anything that kept her mind occupied would do. She managed to find another of the blue crystals buried under the sand. While it seemed all the others were going into the forest to try and get the white crystals, Neo figured it was best to stay close to where the hiding likely began. She didn't know the hider that well, so perhaps there was something to be said about the best points being far away. It seemed that only time could tell. The other competitors could be far ahead of her in points or perhaps she as still in the running, there was no time to figure out where everyone else was at though if she wanted to keep going.

Just focus on the contest, not on anything else. Don't worry about her for now, that can be dealt with when the pain is dulled away.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105476

BD: 10 - crystal found + bonus

CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - blue crystal

LD: 8 + 1 = 9 - no extra crystals

Blue crystals: 3

Cosi scrambles, almost falling, out of the teleporter. He straightens up and quickly walks to where the beach party is. Those teleporters are weird. Cosi had never been up this high in Aincrad, but he wasn’t here to explore or level. He was here to party. The platinum blonde is dressed in turquoise swim trunks covered in a wave motif, a plain white shirt with the sleeves cut off. He didn’t feel to awkward exposing so much skin: years of volleyball and basketball kept Cosi in prime condition. Still Cosi swore the game was making him a lot more toned than he was. Cosi looked down his shirt. My abs are not that pronounced, he thought to himself. Cosi stops wondering about his muscles and hurries to the party. Before he enters the venue Cosi slows down and strides confidently in, his lopsided grin on his face. Cosi waves to anyone who looks at him. He was extremely late so the only thing to do was own it. Cosi doesn’t recognize any faces at Zandra’s party so he did what any guest would do. He asked around and found out who Zandra was. Once that information was acquired Cosi went off to go introduce himself and thank her for her hospitality. It was only polite. 

Cosi found Zandra atop a table by where a scavenger hunt had apparently started. She was a shorter girl with jet black hair. Cosi quickly walked over to her and extended his hand, “Hello! I’m Cosi. Sorry I’m so late I was doing some exploring on the fifth floor. Thanks so much for holding this party.” Cosi smiles wide and should Zandra accept his handshake he gives her a firm, almost boisterous handshake. 

@Zandra

Edited by Cosi

Dazia continued to search in the area with the picnic tables, but she wasn't finding anything else so far. She then noticed that Krysta had found a green crystal. "D**n it, this just got worse...I'm not ready to hand over my col, so I'll have to look harder, and be attentive of my surroundings..." If the blue and green crystals could be found amongst objects and environments of similar colors, Dazia would have to have sharp eyes to spot them.

Yinangi was approached by a blonde haired girl in a lime green one piece swimsuit. "I'm not always alone, I have a friend that I tag along with often. She's participating in two of the competitions, and I'm here spectating, I guess... I don't mind some company at all! I'm Yinangi. Nice to meet you!" This person seemed nice so far, so she might as well get to know this player.

@Vigilon

ID# 105481 BD: 3(failed)

Spoiler

Crystals: 1 Blue, 0 Green, 0 White

Total points: 1

Edited by Dazia

Su was having fun watching her friends try to find crystals in the sand, Neo seemed to have more luck than the others having found already a few, but then looking over to Vigilon and Krysta they seemed to be doing good as well, sadly her las friend on the beach was having No luck at all as he looked around and around and did not find anything. Beats him, He is not going to find anything, She thought. Then Haz came walking over to her and she smiled at him as he asked if she was having fun, "Yep Yep, I'm having fun," she said quickly after that Hazado said something about his luck, but before she could even response he ran of already.  "Okay Good luck then," she said before he could not hear her anymore.

@Hazado

And again Su was sitting alone looking at the players that tried to find crystals, Su was not standing out or something most of the times it was the opposite as she was quite small for her age 4'9 to be for sure. Sunova started to swing her feet in the sand a bit just to get herself enjoyed with the weather a bit as her skin felt like it was burning just because of her body build and being an albino did make it a bit harder to enjoy the sun, her white hair was reflecting quite a lot of sun And Su was had her blue bikini and black swimming trunks on as she said there.

[ Be happy to walk up to Sunova, she is just sitting here at a table looking at the people while they look for crystals]

Haz walked away from Sunova and started looking around. This time he went over to the waterside at a small rock formation, small craps and other small sea creatures walked around there. As the sun shines on his back he sees a glimpse of something shining in the water,  He jumps from the rock formation and to the thing in the water. As he gets into the water he sees that the thing he saw was a green crystal, YES My Luck is showing up again, Well can't blame if I'm at the water, He thinks before coming back to the side of the beach and letting out a small cheer for himself. "YES I got one at least," he said to himself and started to look along the rocks a bit next to the waterside. He then looks back to the people who are also looking around and he lets out a sigh, "I think I'm not that far behind now, One green is a good amount of points so let's keep it up," he said as he focused he was back to his search. Not many people looked around the water but it was a good spot to do as well as the water was still a bit in the safe zone and it could a good hiding spot for those who were scared of the water.

Spoiler

Role ID: 105482

BD: 5 [ Crystal Found]

CD: 9 [Green Crystal]

LD: 2 [ No Extra Crystal

Crystals:

1 Green

Edited by Hazado

Neo continued to search along the sands, hoping that she would be able to find some of the rarer crystals. After going some time without finding another one in the loose sand, she decided it might be best to head more inland.  Though the more unlikely hiding spots would be good for a trick, it wasn't where she would personally hide the best stashes of crystals. Looking up and around, Neo saw just how happy everyone was. There was several people who were having a joyful time right now, and she felt none of that joy. Perhaps it was the weight of her situation, or just the juxtaposition of her feelings. Regardless, she re-centered her focus onto the contest ahead of her. There was a beach house not far from the main party. Unsure of whether or not it was already occupied, it was likely to at least have a couple of crystals around its base.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105483

BD: 1 - no crystal

Blue Crystals: 3

Krysta continued her search, keeping her eyes peeled for any crystals that could be found. She had one green crystal, but she would need to find more before the other players get ahead of her. She noticed a stump over in the field, and when she walked up to it, there was a crack in it, a crack that started in the middle, and made its way to the edge. at the edge was a green crystal sticking out. Krysta pulled it out effortlessly. Once again, the position of the crystal could fool someone from a distance if they were inattentive. "Another Green Crystal... I think I can win this!" She was feeling confident now, and she was ready to search the rest of the field for all that could be concealed by the environment. She might just manage to achieve the highest score, or score higher than Dazia at the very least.

ID# 105493 BD: 6(Crystal found), CD: 8(Green Crystal)

Spoiler

Blue Crystals found: 0

Green Crystals found: 2

White Crystals found: 0

Total points: 6

Edited by Krysta

Vigilon continued his search, going a different direction than the one that lead to the beach house. Most likely, someone lived there, and if someone began to rummage through his own home, he would be peeved too. He then realized, through what he saw next, that double checking really pays off. How did he not notice the blue crystal there before, sticking out of the sand behind the palm tree? He picked them up, he now had about six points. Of course, he was probably going to need more than that... He would still search in areas other than the field, but not in the area that had the beach house. He didn't feel like trespassing.

Meanwhile, Yinangi had introduced herself to Kanari, so it was only normal to do the same. "Nice to meet you, Yinangi! I'm Kanari_Kakaze, Kanari for short. You can also call me Amelia if you'd like! I'm not participating in any of the competitions, but spectating could be something I could do, even if it's just for a bit. Do you know anything about what kinds of food they've got around here? Other than barbecue and lemonade, of course, I already know about those. Just making sure I know all my options here." 

@Dazia

ID# 105508 BD: 7, CD: 6, LD: 18(Success, found three Blue Crystals)

Score:

Spoiler

Blue Crystals: 3

Green Crystals: 1

Current score: 6

Edited by Vigilon
LD result of 18 states I found three instead of one. Feel free to check my roll result if you need to.