[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

After meeting, introducing himself to, and thanking the host Cosi started to stroll around the venue. It was a nice place and a nice party set up. Still Cosi liked his place back at the fourth floor. He hadn't been back there in a while though... Cosi shrugged his shoulders and kept walking around. The only real back thing about this party was that he knew nobody here. So Cosi decided to make some friends. He looked around for a spell, trying to spot someone who seemed friendly. Cosi saw a girl with white hair- not platinum blonde like his just straight white- sitting alone at a table watching the people competing in the scavenger hunt. Cosi strode over and struck up a conversation with her. "Hello. Mind if I sit here?" And if the girl allows him to Cosi will sit down a introduce himself, "Hi, I'm Cosi. What's your name?" Cosi extends a friendly hand and smiles lopsidedly. 

@Sunova

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazado Looked along the water as he started to lose hope again he sees a small crab walking to a rock away from the water to his little hole, But on a closer look he sees that the crab had a green Crystal him, "He Crap, that is mine now," Haz said before the crap could get into his hole. Haz picked up the crab and took the crystal it was holding after that he threw the crab back in the water behind him, "Wait If he already stole one maybe he has more," Haz said low and went on his knees and looked into the hole where the crab was going. And yes Bingo there was one more Green Crystal there, "Well It seemed like this crab wanted to join in and win that prize," he said with a laugh. 

Haz turned around to see what the others were doing, he spotted his eyes on Neo who looked quite unlucky now, He walked up to Neo and waved at her. As he got close to her he laid his arm around her, "How is my silent Friend doing Neo, Seems you have taken my luck," He said before he realized what he did and took his arm away from her, "S...sorry did not mean to do that Neo," he said in a panicked tone. He then took out the 3 green crystals he had found and shown them to Neo, "Seems like I'm In the lead for us two," he said trying to forget about what he just did.

@Neopolitan

Spoiler

Role ID: 105546

BD: 6 [Crystal found]

CD: 8 [ green crystal]

LD: 17 [ +1 Crystal]

Crystals:

3 Green

Edited by Hazado

Sunova looked at her friends Neo seemed to be not so lucky but this time Haz was more of a winner while Krysta seemed to get a few points in as well, Who would have the most points now, She thinks. As then a person next to her greets her, She looks up at the guy that walked up and she smiles "Hello there, It seems like you can," she said with a giggle and looked the man up and down, interesting guy, she thought before giving the man a warm smile. As the man then introduced himself as Cosi and puts his hand out, Su looks a bit confused but then shacks the hand of the man, Compared to her hand the man hand was bigger, "Nice to meet you too Cosi, My Name Is Sunova, Su and then Nova," she said.

@Cosi

She looked back at her friends and yes, of course, Haz was doing something stupid again it seemed like, as she then lets out a giggle and looks at Haz and Neo as Haz goes a bit awkward. "Here with friends?" she said to Cosi, "Those two are my best friends, The tall muscled guy and the girl with two colored hair," she said pointing to her friends. "HEY, LOVE BIRD STOP PLAYING AND FIND SOME CRYSTALS!!" She yelled at them just to tease them both. The small girl lets out a giggle and looks back to Cosi, "So, you here with friends, or are you alone Cosi?" she asked him again.

@Hazado@Neopolitan

Cosi chuckles a little at Sunova's comment. "Nope. No friends here. I'm by myself." Cosi grins. He has plenty of friends. None just seem to be at this beach party. Though... "I do recognize for friend. The one with the pink and brown hair. She runs a bakery up on the seventh floor?" Cosi couldn't remember but he remembered her. She was the silent short girl. "Anyways I bought a meal from her for a quest. It was quite good." Cosi makes himself comfortable. Just sitting down, listening to the wind in the trees, the sound of crashing waves, and the murmur of voices. Cosi has been doing a lot of quests lately so it feels nice to unwind. He turns back to Sunova, "So... what do you do? I mean in your free time or just in general... i-i mean what's your build." Cois tried to start up a little conversation but it seemed like his mouth wouldn't work. All the questions that you asked in the real world didn't apply here in Aincrad. Cosi smiled weakly at Sunova waiting for her answer. 

@Sunova @Hazado @Neopolitan

Edited by Cosi

Neo was interrupted in her search for crystals with Hazado coming up to her. She didn't mind his bragging that much, though was a little sad she was falling behind in the search. When Su shouted for the two of them to split up, Neo blushed a little bit and shoved her way past Hazado. She made her way towards the beach house, only stopping to pick up the crystals that were obviously in her sight. She didn't want to deal with the teasing right now, it was only making her situation worse. She had come here to make better of her situation, but this was only sending her deeper into a spiral of depression. She shook her head, clearing out her mind of these thoughts. Seeing the crystals that she had grabbed, Neo realized that she was catching up more in points. She still had yet to find any crystals besides blue ones, but it was still getting her points.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105564

BD: 10 - crystal found with bonus

CD: 3 + 1 = 4 - blue crystal

LD: 19 + 1 = 20 - 2 bonus crystals

Blue crystals: 6

@Hazado@Sunova

(OOC: Oh, NOW I get it! Why didn't I realize that before? Guess I'll have to check my LD results on previous posts...)

Krysta walked throughout the field, making sure she wasn't missing any crystals. She wondered, how was her boyfriend doing in this competition? How was her enemy doing in this competition? How were the other players doing in this competition? It caused her thoughts to drift slightly, but she stopped herself, for the sake of keeping her focus, so that she could spot crystals without having to worry. Close to the picnic tables, there was another patch of grass longer than the rest, or was it the same one? When she walked over, she saw that it clearly wasn't, for when she moved her hand through the grass, she felt something hard, and picked up a green crystal. "That's three green crystals now, and that ads up to...nine points. I can win, I'm sure of it! I'll make the top three at the very least!" She also knew that this meant that if she kept this up, an enemy she knew would owe her some col...

ID# 105586 BD: 4(Crystal found), CD: 10(Green Crystal) LD: 2

Spoiler

Blue Crystals found: 0

Green Crystals found: 3

White Crystals found: 0

Total points: 9

Edited by Krysta

Dazia noticed that Krysta had found another green crystal, and had been searching in the field. Dazia then believed that there were more green crystals in the field due to the similar colors making them easier to hide in obvious places, and that should this be true, she should search there as well before they were all gone. She looked at all the grass as she walked, keeping an eye out for crystals. Sure enough, there was a green crystal in the grass that Dazia almost walked by. She picked it up, and when she turned around, she noticed that Krysta had found another green crystal. Dazia hated to admit defeat, but she might end up losing col on this one.

The blonde girl introduced herself to Yinangi as Kanari_Kakaze, as well as her real name, for some reason. "Um, I hate to pry or something, but why did you feel the need to introduce yourself with both your username and your real name?" Kanari also asked about something that, frankly, Yinangi had been trying to figure out as well before she was in this conversation. "Honestly, I've been trying to find out too."

@Vigilon

ID# 105592 BD: 9(Success), CD: 10(found Green Crystal)

Spoiler

Crystals: 1 Blue, 1 Green, 0 White 

Total points: 4

Edited by Dazia

He looks up from Su's yelling and starts to blush, it seemed Neo blushed as well and that made him even more sorry for what he just, "Neo... Um sorry," he said before she passed him looking a bit sad not wanting to deal with him or Su. Haz still a bit red as he looks mad at Su, "Darn it Sumiko! Why you always doing things like this, you Idiot," He yelled at her sounding a bit angry. Haz never did say Sunova's real name but only when he got mad or anything else that made him feel mad Even if it was just Su and her teasing she could walk a mile by now at this point, It seemed like she made a new friend, Let her talk with that guy, he thought walking off to see how Neo was doing.

Walking up to Neo he sees her picking up a crystal as he just ignores the fact of looking around just to see how his friend was, He laid one hand on her shoulder, "Neo just ignore Sumiko, She is being her idiotic self again," he sounded still a bit angry at the fact what Su did, "Oh yeah, Su is called Sumiko if you did not know, But I just wanted to make sure you are okay. You are my friend, of course, maybe one of the better one, at least better then Su, you don't tease me at least." He said trying to get a smile on Neo's face. He looked back at Su and her new friend with an angry look in his eyes to sign Su NOT to come over at all and just stay put there.

@Neopolitan@Sunova

Spoiler

Role ID: 105619

BD: 2 [Failed]

Crystals:

3 Green

Edited by Hazado

It didn't take long for Neo to find a few more blue crystals. They seemed to be scattered everywhere. As she was continuing her search, Hazado came and interrupted her in an attempt to apologize on behalf of Su. Though she knew that it was just her way of teasing the two of them, it still hurt to be talked to that way by one of her few remaining friends. Neo gave back a weak smile as Hazado talked about Su's real name and said she was one of his few friends. It was good to know that she still had some people to lean on if she needed it. It was no replacement for the ones she had lost, but they would be new people to go on journeys with. The pain she had lingered in the back of her mind, throbbing with no end. But now, Neo felt like she could let the pain be. Perhaps she wouldn't need to be stuck living it down. Just maybe.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105624

BD: 3- found one

CD: 5 - blue crystal

LD: 18 - +2 crystals

3 blues crystals found

Blue crystals: 9

@Hazado

(OOC: Um, @Neopolitan, I hate to be a downer, but last I checked, a BD roll of 3 doesn't give you any crystals...)

Vigilon passed by the field as he continued his search. He saw that Krysta had found a green crystal. He smiled. "Good for her." He thought. It didn't matter that he wasn't working with her on this, but he was happy to know she was doing well. He was ready to take a look at the other side the party, hoping to cover ground there. He noticed two blue crystals under the last picnic table he was passing, and decided to not pass up the opportunity, and pick them up. "Let's see, I now have five blue crystals, and one green crystal. That comes to about...eight points. Not exactly the best, but I'd say it's pretty decent. Heck, I have no clue what the others have scored, so I might even be last without knowing! Then again, it's not like I know everyone's inventories, so I'll just cross the bridge of total score when I come to it."

Meanwhile, Yinangi had asked Kanari about why she felt the need to introduce herself with both her username and her real name. "Well, they're both just names to me, so I like to give people the freedom to choose whichever they prefer. And a game like this? It's kind of like living within both real life and a game at the same time!" Yinangi admitted that she knew just as much as Kanari did in regards to what kind of food was around. "Hey, it's alright! No worries! Hmm... Say, is there anything you might know as to what might be a good comeback for someone hurling you off a cliff to the water?" Now knowing that a conversation just might give her the answer she needed, she was hoping she could get some help, even if it was a small tip from a child.

@Dazia

ID# 105668 BD: 4, CD: 7, LD: 16(Success, found two Blue Crystals)

Score:

Spoiler

Blue Crystals: 5

Green Crystals: 1

White Crystals: 0

Current score: 8

Edited by Vigilon

As Krysta continued searching, she felt more and more confident that she was going to succeed. She knew that she couldn't guarantee victory, but she could assure herself that it was possible. She noticed that Yolviinsil, her familiar, was looking at something. She looked in the direction that the ruby red feathered dragon was looking, and saw something sparkling in the distance. When she walked over, there were two blue crystals under one of the picnic tables. When she looked back up after picking up the two crystals, she saw Vigilon spot and collect blue crystals form under a table as well. "Great minds think alike, so the saying goes." She smiled at the thought. Two blue crystals and three green crystals...eleven points so far. She turned in the direction she would search next to see Kanari talking to a familiar white haired girl...Yinangi, was it? She didn't know much about her, but in her opinion, the girl had made at least one poor choice of who to befriend... She turned to try searching in a different direction, for she felt unwilling to be too close to the conversation, or find herself joining in when she had a task at hand.

ID# 105669 BD: 4(Crystal found), CD: 3(Blue Crystal), LD: 15(+1 crystal[2 total])

Spoiler

Blue Crystals found: 2

Green Crystals found: 3

Total points: 11

Edited by Krysta

He looked back at Neo who was looking around for crystals, it looked like both of them ended up away from Su as they looked around. "Neo... I just want to say, If there is anything that I can help with just say so, I'm maybe not strong, but whatever hit you I will make sure the focus goes to me..."He said wanting to make sure Neo did not feel sad about anything, "Sorry If that came out a bit weird Neo, But what I'm trying to say it, I care for you and I don't want to see you go down, well... and ... um, If you go down, I'm coming with you," He said sounding a bit troubled by the fact that Neo looked a bit sad. He shucked his shoulders a bit, "My dad always used to say, If the light seems to fade, then create your own light, do what you like with that but keep in mind If there is something I need to carry as well, I will," he said giving her a warm smile. He looked around to see if he saw some more crystals but it seemed like Neo had taken the most from this location. He stayed near Neo just to make sure she did not feel lonely and end up walking away from things.

@Neopolitan

Spoiler

Role ID: 105675

BD: 3 [Failed]

Crystals:

3 Green

Edited by Hazado

(OOC: Dang it)

Neo kept looking for crystals, and was now unable to find any. Instead, she ended up listening to Hazado fumble through some cross between an apology and an offer to help. As confusing as it was, it was stilkl quite heartwarming to know that someone would have her back if she needed it. She gave a small, but honest smile towards him. Though she didn't wish to share her troubles at the moment, she may one day go towards him and Su when she did feel lke sharing.

Assuming a day like that will ever come. Who knows if I'll ever be able to live down the pain enough that I can share it to people.

Neo continued to try and clear her mind of it, returning to her search for crystals. Maybe some form of victory would help her feel better. Though judging from her current collection of crystals, she was unlikely to win.

Spoiler

(Got the resujlt I thought I did last time, so writing this post as if I didn't find anything. Point value is now unchanged from the previous post.)

BD: 6 - crystals found

CD: 3- blue crystal

LD: 18 - +2 Crystals

Blue Crystals: 9

@Hazado

Krysta looked to her left, then to her right. If she was going to win this, she was going to search thoroughly. She looked to Yolviinsil, who then took flight, hoping to see if anything sparkled, possibly hinting of a hidden crystal. The ruby red feathered dragon had more experience fighting than searching, but she was willing to help nevertheless. Krysta saw another patch of grass slightly taller than the rest. When she walked over to search in it, Yolviinsil came down and landed on the shorter grass, walking in a circle around her. When Krysta found and picked up one crystal, she saw Yolviinsil pick up another, apparently just a few inches away. The two crystals were green, so now Krysta had about seventeen points. Krysta smiled, she could do this, she could really do this, with all the green crystals she had already found. "I don't think Vigilon will have to worry about evening things out at this rate." She thought aloud.

ID# 105754 BD: 7(Crystal Found), CD: 9(Green Crystal), LD: 18(+1 Crystal[2 total])

Spoiler

Green Crystals found: 5

Total points: 17

Edited by Krysta

Zandra had walked to the table and sat on it as she looked at all the searchers with a smile on her lips. Some new players greeted her and she replied with a cheerful tone. This was going better then she expected, that two would have joined the hunt would have made her happy. But it looked like there was at least four players searching for the crystals. Thou noone had found any of the white ones yet. That made her a little curious since so many greens and blues have been found. Didn’t they tried for the white ones? It would probably be easier to find several of the lower pointed ones then the hard white ones. Maybe she should have made the white ones more valuable. Or maybe put them on easier spots. She did wanted to give them more time, but it was time to start the combat.

Zandra walked to the middle of the field, there she opened her inventory and placed four weapon stands. Each of them was filled with plenty of weapons, different kinds on each stand. Swords, axes, warhammers and staffs. The table with the combat sign ups was also moved to the middle of the field. She jumped up on it and drank a potion. ‘’Time to prepare for combat everyone.’’ She said loudly and the potion made it so everyone in the area could hear her. She then waited five minutes to let everyone gather.

‘’So, soon its time for the combat competition. Just wanna go thru some quick details. Mor details will come in an hour when it starts. Now you have to prepare by choosing a weapon, each one with its own skills. You can read about the skill on the paper that is on each of the stands. You can take two weapons, one equipped and one in your inventory. After the combat you just put them back in the correct weapon stand that will be moved to the refreshments.’’ She said and pointed where the drink and snacks was. ‘’This will be a co-op, so it communications can be good.’’ She paused a few seconds before continue. ‘’Even if you haven’t signed up, you can do that now on this.’’ She pointed at the paper on the table. ‘’don’t worry, there is zero risk of dying. And the weapons isn’t affected by your stats so everyone is fighting on same terms. Now, pick your weapon and we will start the figth in one hour.’’

Combat(preparations):

Spoiler

In the middle of the field, there is now four weapon stands each with its own kind of weapon. Every player can pick two weapons. One weapon they gonna hold in their main hand and one will be in their inentory. During the combat, they will start with the weapon in hand. If they by some reason going to want to change, it will take one turn to do so. Your stats have no effect on this fight so no need to write them down. This is to make it fair to everyone. For example a level one will figth on same terms as a level seventy.

Each weapon have three different attacks. You are free to name them and describe them how you want, this to encourage rp battle. But be realistic.

Sword:
Attack 1: Deal 10 damage on one target
Attack 2: Deal 3 damage on up to three targets
Attack 3: Deal 5 damage and paralyze on one target

Axe:
Attack 1: Deal 6 damage on one target
Attack 2: Deal 5 damage on up to three targets
Attack 3: Deal 3 damage and paralyze on up to three targets

Warhammer:
Attack 1: Deal 6 damage and paralyze one target
Attack 2: Deal 4 damage and stun one target
Attack 3: Deal 2 damage and freeze one target

Staff:
Attack 1: Deal 5 damage and paralyze one target
Attack 2: Deal 3 damage and paralyze up to three targets
Attack 3: Deal 1 damage and stun up to three targets

The weapons deals 1 damage on other players. If you hit another player its instant discualify (you need to aim at the player to hit them, no risk to hit them if you dont want to). 

Crystals left:

Spoiler

Blue: 10/30
Green: 5/15
White: 3/3

Combat will start 2018-09-16 23:59

Edited by Zandra

Neo was almost to the cabin when she realized the host was already calling for preparations for the next competition. Neo didn't want to miss it, but she was hoping to at least do a bit better in the first of the competitions. She decided that she could afford to search a bit longer before picking up her weapons. Though she would wish to use her own weapon, it was understandable that it would likely put her at a distinct disadvantage. That was when she found it. She had reached the Cabin and was looking underneath the struts, trying to see if there was one hiding under there. It seemed to have been tossed underneath the foundation, and she had to crawl to get to it. Thankfully, she was rather small and her beach outfit was much lighter than her usual armor.As she neared the crystal, she noticed that it was much more clear than the others she had found. Backing up into the light, there was something suddenly blinding her, the white surface of the crystal. Astounded at her find, it took a moment for Neo to realize that she had found one of them. It was a white crystal. She thrust her hands into the air in silent rejoice, and the crystal gleamed in the sun. It seemed not everything in the world was going wrong for her after all. After savoring in her find, Neo made her way to the weapon racks. There wasn't many good choices it seemed, although there were a couple that grabbed her eye. There was a sword that had the handle of an umbrella, and a parasol that held it. The parasol also seemed to double as some sort of staff that she could use in the fight. It was an interesting idea, but perhaps she could make use of it.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105907

BD: 5 - crystal found

CD: 12 - white crystal!

LD: - N/A

Blue crystals: 9

White Crystals: 1

Scavenger Points: 17

Sword and staff chosen for combat

(OOC: I'M NOT GOING DOWN THAT EASILY)

As Krysta continued her search, she heard the hostess make an announcement regarding the combat competition. She understood what she heard, but she didn't know if she should have her armor equipped during the competition, or if there was some provided. She kept an eye out for crystals as she made her way to where the weapons were, and managed to find another green crystal that was concealed in more long grass. There might be more green crystals in other places than the grass, though, so she might search those areas if she had enough time. She looked at what was available, and looked at the slips of paper that described them. The first weapon she picked up was a sword, one with a gleaming white blade, and an elegant design for the hilt, a ruby in the center of it. After deciding to take it, she looked through the various staves, and found one that seemed to have a quartz cap, with a smooth gemstone on top, probably a topaz. She also liked the design of this staff, too. She held the staff for a minute or two, then placed it in her inventory, and held the sword in her hand again. She was happy with her choices. Finally, if Co-op was encouraged like she heard, she would need to message Vigilon in hopes of fighting by his side.

To: @Vigilon

Subject: Competition(Combat)

So if co-op is encouraged like the Hostess said, are you alright for us teaming up?

-Krysta

-Krysta selects Regal Blade(Sword) and Dawn Staff(Staff)

ID# 105913 BD: 5(Crystal Found), CD: 10(Green Crystal)

Spoiler

Green Crystals found: 6

Total points: 20

Edited by Krysta

Dazia didn't consider herself likely to win, but her odds at managing to achieve a higher score than Krysta were about 50-50...seeing that she had no clue what her score was. She noticed a blue crystal under a chair and picked it up. As soon as she did so, the Hostess of the event called out to make an announcement. Dazia listened carefully. Chances were, she would have to stop searching soon, and be ready for combat. She walked over to the weapons, and found some interesting blades. One of them was a falchion, a type of curved sword. Another weapon that caught her attention was a bearded axe(no, it didn't literally have a beard, it's just a variation of an axe), and the design showed all sorts of ways it could be properly used in combat. A curved sword and a one handed axe. An interesting combination, but she chose the weapons for the capabilities that would give her at least a fair edge in the combat, if not victory. She saw Krysta choose her weapons, and how she held them. "Not to be rude, but your choices in weaponry seem to say 'Princess' to me." She placed the axe in her inventory, and held the falchion in her left hand. She walked over to the Hostess to ask one question. "Will any armor be provided, or do I have the liberty of equipping my own?"

Yinangi noticed that Kanari seemed to not think much about names, possibly believing that people should have the freedom to choose what to call one another. She also requested about getting ideas for a comeback to something that might have happened. "I just might have something..." She confirmed as a smirk appeared on her face. She leaned in to whisper, in case the potential target was around. "Perhaps you, or maybe even we, can set up a trap that leads to a chase scene...we just need a potential trap, honey, and some birdseed." She leaned away, returning to her original position before saying, "I can have the birdseed pretty much covered if you'd like! Dazia's got a good stock, trying to remain prepared for finding a familiar."

@Krysta @Zandra

@Vigilon

-Selected Sword and Axe

ID# 105917 BD: 9(Success), CD: 3(Found Blue Crystal)

Spoiler

Crystals: 2 Blue, 1 Green, 0 White 

Total points: 5

Edited by Dazia

(OOC: It is on)

With her weapons grabbed, Neo did her best to try and find a few more crystals. She knew that the hunt would likely end soon and wanted to try her best to win. She had found one of the white crystals, and that meant she would have caught up now. She didn't know how the others were doing, but it seemed as though some had given up at this point. Returning to the cabin, Neo managed to find a couple more blue crystals hiding in the windowsills and looked under the foundation once more. There didn't seem to be anything else there. Neo thought it might be best if she went inside of the cabin, and wanted to give it a good look around. Making sure that the host wasn't making her way back towards the podium to address the crows, she went in and began her search in the new location.

Spoiler

(And I'm back to only finding blue crystals)
ID: #105918

BD: 6 - crystal found

CD: 5 - blue crystals

LD: 15 - +1 crystal

Blue Crystals: 11

White Crystals: 1

Vigilon looked to his right, and saw something sparkle by the leg of a chair. When he walked over, there was a blue crystal right there. "Let's see... Six blue crystals, and one green crystal...that's about...nine points. Not the best, but I can keep going until time runs out, I guess." As if on cue, he heard the Hostess making an announcement regarding the next competition. He walks over, listening to what she had to say. When the announcement was over, he walked over to the weapons, selecting a silver blade and an epic looking staff with dragon designs. He received a message from Krysta, asking to team up. He would send a simple reply, "How could I say no?" When he was done sending the message, he noticed something was going on...

Kanari had gotten the perfect idea that was just waiting for her to notice, thanks to this child who was definitely a potential friend, maybe even "partners in crime" or so the saying might suggest. "That's...perfect...Oh, he's gonna get it now... I've got the honey covered. This Akudo dude gave me some, saying it was for someone he'd heard of that...I apparently know? He forgot to give a description, but he did say 'nickname'. Anyway, just a little of this stuff ought to do the trick. Now, how are we going to pull it off and set the trap...?"

Vigilon watched this unfold. "Oh, no....they're plotting something..."

@Krysta @Dazia

-Vigilon selects Silver Sword(Sword) and Dragon Staff(Staff)

ID# 105919: BD: 6, CD: 4, LD: 8(Success, found one Blue Crystal)

Score:

Spoiler

Blue Crystals: 6

Green Crystals: 1

White Crystals: 0

Current score: 9

Edited by Vigilon