[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

Hazado Looked behind him seeing that Neo founded a white crystal was quite good, but he did not want to lose now. "The game is on Neo," he said before Scavenging again, It took Haz not long for him to find a crystal and this time he found two again, but sadly two blues, It was not much to catch up to Neo and the other girl that seemed to have talked to Sunova. He lets out a smile and gets ready to look again, but before that happened He sees Zandra the host get on the table again explaining the rules for the Combat game thing. Hazado nodded to himself and walks over to the weapons.

@Neopolitan

Haz looked at the stats of every weapon, the staff was more like a spear but the stats did not look to it, but Haz smiled and picked it anyway. and puts it in his inventory, he then walked over to the Axe and took it as well putting it ready when the combat started.

# 105920 BD: 7 CD: 6 LD: 11

Spoiler

Crystals:

2 Blue

3 Green

Spoiler

Took Axe and Staff for combat

Axe main weapon

Staff Second Weapon in Inventory.

Edited by Hazado
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dazia came near Krysta and gave her opinion on her chosen weapons. "And if I said that axe was tacky and a terrible choice, how exactly would you feel? Your statement contradicted itself there. I know nothing of what that axe can do, so do realize my example statement is false." Krysta...kind of took it personal. Dazia, for the most part, seemed to know her as "Princess", which didn't exactly feel like a compliment to her. She received Vigilon's reply in the messenger, which basically said that he would team up with her. With all of that in mind, it was back to searching for crystals, and Krysta dashed off, hoping she wouldn't miss anything as she made a quick run through the field. Her foot was caught under a small, thin root that snapped and shattered when she tripped, but it seemed to be for the better, for when she got back up, there was a green crystal beside where it was.

ID# 105921 BD: 10(Crystal found, +1 bonus received to CD and LD), CD: 7+1=8(Green Crystal), LD: 13+1=14(no extra...)

Spoiler

Blue Crystals found: 2

Green Crystals found: 7

White Crystals found: 0

Total points: 23

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: squeezing in all the posts that I can, though we should all be keeping track of the crystal counts)

Neo was looking around the house rather frantically, knowing that her time was coming to a close. There could be more white crystals to find, but that was unlikely here. They would be so close together that she wouldn't expect them to be here. There was a green hidden on the inside of a lamp shade and another inside a hidden drawer she found. She had hoped the hidden drawer would hold a white crystal, but she was left a little disappointed. She ventured up towards the second story, but found nothing of interest. She decided to walk herself out and back towards the beach. Though her hopes were high now for winning this contest, she wouldn't want to miss the next competition either. The point of her coming here was to forget about the pain she had, and staying distracted was what would be helping the most with that.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105922

BD: 6 - crystal found

CD: 10 - green crystal

LD: 17 - +1 crystal

Blue Crystals: 11

Green Crystals: 2

White Crystals: 1

( OOC: GIRLS TAKE IT EASY LET ME WIN OKAY)

He was getting into the spirit and started looking around quite fast, left right under and above there was nothing where Hazado was not looking. He looked around and spotted his eyes on a green Crystal, the other Girl that was really close in the finish line was close and Hazado took it before She could get to it. Haz smiled at her with a warm smile but also showing that he was not giving up on this hunt, "Sorry, I think you wanted this thing" he said as he puts the Green crystal away and looks around a bit more. It seemed like the Crystals where tin and most have been found already Haz wanted to know what it was the points He knew he could catch up to Neo if he only found a White Crystal but it seemed like that was going to be harder than he thought.

@Krysta

# 105923 BD: 6 CD:10 LD:11

Spoiler

Crystals:

2 Blue

4 Green

Total Crystals to make it easy for us.

4/30 Blue

0/15 Green

2/3 White

Edited by Hazado

(OOC: Like I'd just let this potential Victory slip by. ...aaaaaand green's gone...)

Krysta looked back to see that two other players were now searching either frantically or passionately, and this meant that Krysta needed to get a move on. She looked over to one spot where a green crystal lay, but another player seized it just before she could grab it. The player there was the friend of the one she and Vigilon had talked to. She could recall his name being mentioned in that conversation...Hazado. He gave a warm smile that also showed he refused to give up. Kind of a bad choice regarding the situation, for Krysta didn't exactly take it very well, and his choice of words only made it worse. There was plenty that Krysta could have said, but she went with, "Well, I shall not be quick to surrender, either." With a light, barely audible huff, she returned to the search that was starting to draw to a close from the scarcity of crystals...

@Hazado

ID# 105924 BD: 4, CD: 10, LD: 12(Failed[out of green])

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: I think downgrade it to blue, though we may need to wait on Zandra for clarification. I'll ask in the discord once I see her)

Once onto the beach, Neo was weaving her way around and trying to fins the last of what were likely only a few remaining crystals. It seemed she wasn't the only one in a panic either. There were several people very quickly going about and gathering crystals. Neo was able to find another blue crystal laying about as she made her way towards the forest. Perhaps someone dropped it, or maybe they were put there on purpose. Regardless, it would be more points for her. She placed it into her own inventory, making sure that she didn't drop it. Once there, she made her way into the forest. She didn't venture too deep for fear of missing an announcement, but she did want to go in far enough that there was a chance at finding another white crystal. Who knew, she just might be able to win the whole event. That was assuming she was even in contention at the moment.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #105925

BD: 4 - cryustal found

CD: 5 - blue crystal

LD: 10 - no extra

Blue crystals: 12

White Crystals: 1

(I believe blues run out shortly after this post)

(It's Midnight where I am, can't this three-way dice duel wait till morning? [Rolled again anyway])

The hunt was really heated now. The crystals were scarce, and the players involved were searching frantically, passionately, and quickly for whatever remained. Krysta's chances of finding a white crystal were slim, but if she could find it, she could completely turn the tide and claim victory. She decided to leave the empty field behind and search the shore, hoping there would be something there before other players could possibly find it. "You can do this, you can do this, you can make the top three at the very least...they cannot stop you, the path is right before you. You can find the remaining crystals, Jewel, you can do this!!" She focused as she gave herself some uplifting thoughts, and she managed to spot two crystals on a rock by the water. She took them both and returned to her search. "See? That's two more points. Victory is definitely possible."

ID# 105926 BD: 9(Crystal found), CD: 7(Blue crystal), LD: 15(+1[2 total])

Spoiler

Blue Crystals found: 4

Green Crystals found: 7

White Crystals found: 0

Total points: 25

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: We will see maybe it is, but I will role one last time here I think It is up to you two if you start rolling again)

Hazado was now so focused on looking for the Crystals that he did not pay much attention to people anymore, he looked and looked around the house and near the water. It seemed like the Crystals were really running tin at this point, but no matter what He did not stop looking around. It seems like the hunt is own between three people and not more, maybe I can still win if I find a white one maybe two, he thought Kicking up the sand and as he does this He kicks a blue crystal out of the sand, "Nice at least there are still a few Crystals around," he said grabbing the Crystal and putting it in his belongings. He was still quite focused on getting the winning crystals and he kept looking and looking, it took not long before he sat down on the ground and kind of gave up looking as he got tired from looking and was ready to fight for real.

# 105927 BD: 10 [+1 on CD and LD] CD: 2+1=3 LD:5+1=6

Spoiler

Crystals:

3 Blue

4 Green

Edited by Hazado

(OOC: Well, one last roll might not change my life, so I might as well.)

Whether it be combat or a simple competition, Krysta wasn't one to surrender easily, and regarding this current situation, surrender was definitely NOT an option. If she was to go down in this competition, she would be defeated trying. However, with all of the rushing, frantic searching, and having failed to find a crystal in this current moment, she found herself in a state of exhaustion. She pulled out a weapon and thrust it into the ground, just before she could fall. "Breathe...inhale...exhale..." She couldn't possibly go on like this...but she was still unwilling to just give up. She placed the weapon back in her inventory, and she walked back to the field, where she practically fell to the ground to take a breather near where the Hostess would arrive. Either she would win, or she would lose. It was up to fate now. She was tired, exhausted, and was in no condition to keep going. It was only a matter of time before the conclusion to her efforts would be revealed...

ID# 105928 BD: 6, CD: 2(out of blue, result is now failure)

(OOC: Thy dice hath spoken, thou hast defeated thee! [but at least I've got second place])

Edited by Krysta

(You guys aren't even writing at this point, just posting and rolling. At least write before you go to bed.)

Once inside the forest, Neo did her best to try and find whatever crystals remained. She checked high and low in an attempt to find them. Of course, it seemed as though people had already scoured the whole place for them and there were none left to be found. Neo didn't stop though. It was going to be hard to keep up with everybody, but she hoped she could pull out a win. Eventually she came to a rather gnarled tree and began to climb it as she couldn't see into its branches. As she climbed it, she found the nest of some creature, and the bird seemed to be siting on something. It was another crystal. She decided not to try and harm the bird, in case she was outside of the safe zone. Eventually the bird left, probably thinking that the crystal was one of its eggs. She quickly grabbed it and ran back towards the main area. Whether or not she had won or if there was even more crystals to be found didn't matter at this point, she wanted to make sure she was there for the combat.

Spoiler

ROll ID: #105929

BD: 10 - +1 to CD and LD

CD: 11 + 1 = 12 - white crystal

LD - N/A

Blue crystals: 12

White Crystals: 2

Zandra was leaning towards one of the weapon stands and looked at the players that franatically tried to find some last minute crystals. Or rather last hour crystals. She opened her inventory screen to see how many was left. She rose an eyebrow of surprise as she saw there was barely any crystals left. Zandra had thougth she would have to gather the last half of the crystals because people would have been to few and got bored of it after an hour or so. But she was happy, except that she would have to finish the scavenger hunt earlier. A girl asked her about armor. Zandra shaked her head. ‘’There won’t be any armor handed out. To be honest, you can fight in your casual clothes or even in your swimwear. There going to be zero deaths today so no need to worry about armor really.’’

Zandra had lept an eye on the weapon stands and it turned out a total of five players had armed themselves. She nodded to herself and mumbled. ‘’that’s a good number. Not to few but not to many either.’’ A few click on the screen and the weapon stands disappeared. A little pling from her screen made her know there was no longer any green crystals out there, and not lon time after the blues was no more either. ‘’Guess its time to finish the first competition just in time for the battle.’’

She jumped up on the table again that she use as a stage. ‘’Want to let everyone know that it’s time to finish the scavenger hunt. You have found all the crystals. It was really much quicker than I expected. Though there was one you didn’t found. This one.’’ She put her hand in the pocket on her short jeans-shorts and pulled out the third white crystal. ‘’Well searched all, now I would like everyone to send the crystals in a mail to me so I can count everyone’s points.’’ That was enough information for the scavenger hunt. Only one thing left to say. ‘’So, can the five battle particpant’s gather here please would be great.’’

@Dazia @Krysta @Hazado @Neopolitan @Vigilon

Scavneger hunt note: If you roll a crystal of a colour that is 0 left, it is counted as a fail

Combat not: Make 1 post before the combat starts where you walk up to the center of the field and prepares. When all five hv posted I will try to spawn the enemy as soon as possible.

As Cosi said he was not with friends here Su seemed to be a bit sad about the fact that people really did not have many friends at all, "Well... At least you got me to talk to, That's alright," she said as she looked at how the battle between her friend went on. She Giggled a bit as she saw how Haz was talking to Neo and as he got yelled at by her she got a bit shocked by it, "well seems like my teasing is over, for now, He is getting aggressive to me," she said before looking back at Cosi as he asked what her Roll was, Her build," Ooh Build... Um, Well I'm a field medic as it has been called. So I Basically get to be a DPS while helping others with their health. So yeah," she said as she took a small pause and opened her inventory and got out her Katana, "This Is White Fox Soul, It is my Katana and trusted partner in combat," she said as she got out a Katana from 4 feet long and all white while at the handle there was a fox head that was going out to the blade itself. Su had a bit of trouble holding up the sword with one hand as a comparison to her the katana was nine inches smaller than her. She then puts the Katana back into her inventory and watched how people were still looking for Crystals.

As then some time passed she saw that the host got on the table to explain the rules of the next event, As she asked to get ready for the combat event, Su watched at her friend's how they picked their weapons, It was quite interesting to see for what people were going. Well at least she got to watch again and see how things would end, five players in total had joined the preparing and picked weapons before going to continue there hunt for crystals. "Well seems like they really don't want to lose, I say Neo is going to win," she said as she looked on to how Neo seemed to get a white crystal. Some time passed again and she smiled a bit as she saw that the Host went on top of the table again,  Then the host explained that the hunt was over and the people should prepare for the combat part, as the host herself got out the last White crystal and Su could not hold it any longer and laughed a bit at the fact that she had one of the Crystals in her pocket. She looked at Cosi "He Cosi, Let's watch this as well, it could be fun to see," she said

@Cosi

The scavenger hunt was coming to a close, so Krysta walked over to the table that the Hostess would soon stand on, ready to finish. She had managed to catch her breath, so she would be fine when the combat would begin. The Hostess jumped onto the table and made her announcement that the hunt was now over, and that players could send her the crystals for the sake of tallying the scores. Krysta opened up her menu, sending four blue crystals and seven green crystals, for a grand total score of twenty-five. Krysta felt proud of her achievements, reaching such a high score without finding any of the white crystals. When the Hostess said it was time to prepare for combat, she pulled the staff out of her inventory, and all she had to do was wait for Vigilon to arrive, and await further instruction. "I'm ready." She said confidently.

(OOC: I'm counting three situations that would give Dazia some Failure Points in her alignment system...this will be a triple whammy in terms of point values...)

Krysta responded in such a way that... "Huh. She's actually got me there." Who would have guessed that this would be Princess's response, finding a flaw in Dazia's words? Dazia received the answer to her question from the Hostess. From what she gathered, anything goes. "Well then, if anything goes I might as well look the part." She actually felt slightly uncomfortable, and quite vulnerable in the one piece black swimsuit and blue jean shorts she was wearing. She opened up her inventory, and her light armor, Ombra Del Corvo, appeared over her current apparel. "There, that's better." She pulled the hood over her head, and by the time she looked back to the event, she saw that three players were scrambling around for the last few crystals. When the announcement was made, it was already too late for Dazia. Victory shouldn't be possible at this rate, but maybe over one individual, it might be probable. She sent her crystals over to the Hostess. Two blue, one green. That was...five points. Embarrassing.

Yinangi listened to Kanari's words. "I'll get back to you on that once I have the birdseed." She left the conversation temporarily to go find Dazia. Once she did, she greeted her with, "Did you really have to go back into your light armor?" "It's for the combat competition. It's not necessary, but if I'm going to fight, I might as well look the part." Dazia explained. Yinangi would then ask, "Do you mind if I have some of the birdseed from your stock?" Dazia pulled out a sack filled with seed. "Um...sure. Why?" Yinangi looked at the amount. "This is only half of what I need." Dazia pulled out another sack. "Now we both have the same amount of birdseed. What's going on, Yinangi? Are you up to something?" Yinangi quickly said, "No I'm not." "You're a terrible liar, what are you up to?" "Just helping a new friend get some payback." Yinangi rushed off to return to her conversation with Kanari. "...Payback...? Wait, YINANGI GET BACK OVER HERE!!!" When Yinangi reached Kanari, she explained, "I've got the birdseed! For now, since the next competition still has yet to start, we can take a look around and see what we can do with what's around."

@Vigilon

As soon as the players in the combat competition had armed themselves, the scavenger hunt's speed went from zero to pure insanity in 0.3 seconds, giving Vigilon no chance to keep up. "Huh??? Hey, wai- wait for me!!" He found himself darting to the left and to the right, running around like crazy while the other players were nabbing all of the remaining crystals. Vigilon eventually tripped and fell face first into the sand. "Mmgff, Mmfggffff Mmmmmmffffff??....."(Rough Translation: "Again, why is it always meeeeeee?") When he got up, he saw Veriost pulling her head out of the sand. She shook herself off, and glared at Vigilon. From her expression, Vigilon managed to get "I'll...make you...pay for...that..." from the small white frost dragon. "Uh oh." "Fo...Krah Diin!!" "AAAAGGGHH Cold, cold, cold!!!!!" As Vigilon dealt with the freezing cold frost breath, which was more intense, due to the area around being extremely warm, he wondered if Krysta had been able to manage the insanity of a heated competition. Once the familiar quarrel was over, he walked over to where an announcement was coming from. When the Hostess pulled out the last white crystal from her pocket, Vigilon felt that the whole thing was ridiculous. He spoke his first thought aloud, and he felt that it was the voice of reason. Then again, it went from quiet to insanity, so how could this make things any worse? "Who in the right mind would search your pockets?!?!?" After the announcement ended, as well as feeling a bit embarrassed for making a complete fool out of himself during the last portion of the scavenger hunt, he sent over the crystals he had. Six blue, one green. He pulled out the sword he had chosen for the combat competition, and walked over to Krysta. "You ready to do this?"

@Krysta

Meanwhile, Kanari had to agree with Yinangi on that one. "I agree. We should see what we're working with, so that we know how to set up the trap, as well as how we're going to pull it off. maybe we can see what we can find around the picnic tables, then possibly the forest area."

@Dazia

As the host got on the to table, Hazado stood up and walked over to the table where the host was at, She told it was time to get the game started. Once again He opened his menu to get his orange summer jacket again and walked up next to the other participants, He knew saw that Neo and the other two that were in the Hunt also joined in with the combat and she smiled a bit. as the host gets out the last Crystal from he pocket Haz looks a bit weirded out, "Okay... Nobody was going to find that one," he said as he stood next to the rest. He opened His menu and send the Crystals he found to Zandra, having a total of three blue and four Green making a total of fifteen points that would bring him up quite high.

@Zandra

As they were told to get ready Haz turned to the others who he did not know but it seemed that his friend did, He pulls out his hand to both players to congratulate them on there fight in the hunt, " Well, Congrats, you both did well, especially  you," he said to Krysta. "Name is Hazado nice to meet you, And you both did great in the hunt," she said to Krysta and Vigilon. he then turned to Neo and smiled, as he then laid his arm around her again, "Well Neo, you are really going for it didn't you," he paused a bit, "All of you were good sports, And I Price the fair fight we had in the hunt, I Hope the Combat would be as much as fun," Haz said with a smile. While having one hand around Neo's shoulder he gets out the Axe he picked for the event and smiles, He did not get his armor but was just in his swimming trunks and his orange summer jacket, "If we all are ready, Then let's do this."

@Neopolitan@Vigilon@Krysta

Neo watched carefully as players sent their crystals to the host for counting up the points. She couldn't tell exactly how many each had, but once the host hadd taken the third and final white crystal from out of her pocket, Neo was pretty confident she was up in the rankings. Turning in her twelve blues, two greens, and two whites, Neo counted up the points she had received. A rather large thirty-four was what greeted her thoughts. It was possible that she hadn't won, but there was certainly a chancce that she had. Whether or not she had won though wasn't as important. Her mind was finally being taken off the pain of her lost friend. That was why she stayed here and that was what she was accomplishing. It was quite refreshing to her to be free from the pain she felt, even if itt was only temporarily.

A smile was on Zandras lips, she had arranged three competiotns and the first turned out to be great. Just hoped the next would too. Though the participants was relatively low leveled compared to the players the Berserk healer usually have fought with. So she didn’t knew how much combat experience they had. Luckily, the mobs she had found and captured didn’t had any special rules except the new thing she havent seen before. She had even asked some of her information breakers if they have any clues about it. But the answer had been no. ‘’It looks like you all are ready for the fight. The fight gonna be like any normal fight except one thing. The mobs going to have a breakbar. How to break it and what it does, is up to you to figure out. That’s the challenge in this fight. I wish you all good luck. The price depends how quick you can defeat all of the monsters. There is going to be three waves. I think that’s enough information I will give.’’ Zandra looked at the clock. She had succeded to time this with the spawn rate of the mobs. Since when her talk was over, a bright shine and three giant crabs appeared on the beach. They saw the players on the fields and clipped with their claws, waiting for the players to attack. ‘’Let the battle, begin!’’ Zandra shouted and looked as the five players charged into battle.

Combat info:

Spoiler

The combat gonna be like a normal combat. You hit the enemy on BD 6-10 where 9 is mini-crit and 10 is crit. In the roller, you write: Attack (mob) with (weapon) attack (1, 2 or 3)

There will be no penalty if you miss to post before the time limit except that it will take longer to defeat the enemy. In your post, include ID, the roll on the BD, what weapon and attack you used. Include your own name if you want. Exampel: Using Slashing strike (sword attack 1). Any questions, send them to me in a mail, an OOC spoiler in your post or contact me on discord. This is my first own made event so any feedback is more the welcome :)

You have 24h to post after the mob post is up!

Players:

Mobs:
Giant crab 1:
[----------------]
[---]
Giant crab 2:
[----------------]
[---]
Giant crab 3:
[----------------]
[---]

Player have 24 hours to post!!!

Edited by Zandra

Haz smiled as Zandra announced that they would be ready to go. Letting go on Neo's shoulder and looking at the rest, " Well Let's do this then, I will get them focused so No worry," He said getting the axe with both hands and walking up to the fight. He stood there in his beach outfit ready for combat He kind of got a grin on his face and got into a fighting stance. He got a bit of a serious look on his face and looked at his options to do with the Axe, Maybe the Axe was not like his spear but it still could be used in the same way as a spear on the AoE it had, "Okay, This is going to be fun," Haz said low. At that point, Hazado started to swing the axe he was holding around in a circle, The First crab was hit by the first good spin. with the momentum of the swinging Hazado made contact with the Second Crab as is got pushed back a bit, with the last end may be the most powerful swing he hits the last crab as it gets knocked back even more than the second crab. The axe came to a stop after the third Crab got hit and Hazado looked to be a bit out of energy, He got a big grin on his face, "That's how we like to see it, Come on Let's get them Now!" he said getting his breath back and waiting for the others to make there move as well.

Roll ID: #105944 | #105945 | #105946

BD1: 7   [HIT]                   Attack On Crab 1

BD2: 9   [HIT] [CRIT +1] Attack On Crab 2

BD3: 10 [HIT] [CRIT +2] Attack On Crab 3

Hazado: 260 HP | 26 EN 

@Zandra@Neopolitan@Krysta@Vigilon@Dazia

Edited by Hazado

Neo hadn't really given a response to Hazado, though it seemed he wanted to work together with her. She didn't mind that as much, but thought she should hang back for the time being to analyze her foes. As it stood, these crabs seemed as though they were rather special enemies. Especially if they weren't going to be able to kill the players here, that meant they had to have some sort of trick up their sleeves.

Where would a crab hid it's tricks... never mind, I should pay attention to the fight.

Hazado charged in and managed to get a hit on all three of the crabs. There was little else that she could tell so far, but it was almost certain that the crabs were going to wait on everyone else's attacks before giving a response. There was no telling how short or how fast this fight would be. Perhaps the host of the party had a few other ideas in store for the five of them participating. 

Spoiler

ID: #105954 BD: 5 - miss

ID: #105955 BD: 3 - miss

ID: #105956 BD: 3 - miss

Neopolitan: 440 HP | 44 EN