[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

Soon after the last crab had shattered, two giant scorpions suddenly emerged from the ground. "Great, now we have a pest problem." Two arachnids, and both of them must be destroyed with all due haste. Dazia attempted to strike them both with several strikes in fluid motion, but she only found herself swinging her blade around the air. "Maybe there's a trick to it, and I have yet to figure it out..."

@Krysta

Meanwhile, Yinangi and Kanari were thinking about how to make a proper trap out of the empty chest, when someone Kanari might have known began to speak to her. He addressed Kanari as "Freewind" for some reason. A nickname, maybe? Kanari seemed to know this person as Allen. "Hiya, Allen, nice to meet you! I'm Yinangi!" After thinking about a minute or more, Yinangi had something to ask. "Hey, Kanari, is this player calling you by a nickname, or an old username? If it is a nickname, could he be the player that this Akudo person was talking about?"

@Vigilon

ID# 108497 BD: 2(Miss)

ID# 108498 BD: 2(Miss)

Edited by Dazia
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crabs were finally destroyed. However, this just so happened to be only the first round, for two giant scorpions appeared soon after the last crab's death. "Alright then, so there's multiple rounds, big deal. As long as we can get them, we can strike them down." He put himself directly into the fray, pulling off another spin slash like that of the one from Legend of Zelda. It struck one, but he stopped suddenly, for the other caught the blade with one of its claws. "Aaagh!!" He almost fell, and was a bit dizzy from stopping suddenly. "Fine, so you can grab a sword moving at high speed, so what?" He wrenched the sword free from the bug's grip, and began to think of possible approaches to a situation in which there were creatures like these.

@Krysta

ID# 108640 BD: 6(hit)

ID# 108646 BD: 4(Miss)

Dealt 3 Damage to Giant Scorpion 1

Meanwhile, Yinangi introduced herself to Shuliik. "Nice to meet you too, Yinangi, feel free to call me by my username, Shuliik." Yinangi then asked a question to Kanari. Shuliik had something to say about it, however. "Akudo? Oh, yeah, him. I talked to the guy about Freewind and her friends, as well as myself." Kanari then guessed, "Maybe he wanted you to have this for some reason? 'Cause I can't exactly figure out what you'd want with the rest of this honey." Shuliik looked confused for a second, then placed a hand on his forehead as he chuckled, then he said, "Oh, I see! He must have gotten something confused! Sure, my profession is cooking, but I didn't tell him that. Some really sweet stuff, honey is, it's ol' Sweetheart's favorite...or, at least, one of her favorites. I can use this for my cooking, so I can go ahead and take this, if you'd like...besides, didn't Sweetheart tell us she couldn't afford this game?" Kanari let Shuliik take the honey. "...So, anyway, what would you suggest in terms of using this chest in a trap?" Shuliik looked at the treasure chest for a minute or two. "Hmm.... I suggest a pitfall trap, a tarp over it being covered in sand, to keep it from being seen when the victim walks towards the chest, and into the trap. Then one of us can pour the honey, while another pours the birdseed right after. I can heat up the honey for the trap, so that it can drop onto the victim faster. We'd have to dig the pitfall together in order for it to be ready in enough time, assuming the target's among the small crowd of players over there." Kanari's smile grew wider as she listened to the suggestion. "Brilliant! Well guys, it looks like we have a plan of action!"

@Dazia

Edited by Vigilon

The two scorpions seemed to be much more agile then Zandra had expected. They dodged every strike from the three first players that was trying to slay the new opponent. One of them even managed to avoid the final players strike. But the other one wasn’t as lucky. He got hit and lost a tenth of its health. It immediately shot forth its deadly tail, trying to get revenge on the player that had attacked him. Though the strike must have got him out of balnce and the sting didn’t even scratched the player. The other scorpion choosed a different target, leaved his brother to take care of his own business. The other scorpion went for the first man that entered the frey. He maybe was the first to enter combat, but he will also be the first to fall was the scorpions plan. This time the attack hit. It pierced the mans leg and his blue bar got reduced by almost half. Though Hazado felt a feeling that his senses got sharper as a poison spread thru his body.  Then the scorpion backed and placed himself in a defensive position, preparing to retaliate to the next attack.

ID: 108705 BD: 2 Miss
ID: 108706 BD: 8 Hit! Deals 2 dmg on LD: 4=Hazado

Players:

@Hazado [------ +1 ACC
@Neopolitan [------
@Dazia [------
@Vigilon [------
@Krysta [------

Mobs:

Giant scorpion 1:
[----------------]
[
----------------]
[---]
Giant scorpion 2:
[----------------]
[
----------------]
[---]

Stinging posion: Players hit by sting lose one additional damage but get +1 ACC. Stack up to three times.

From now on, players have 48h to post. After 48 hours have passed or all combatants have posted, the scorpions have 48 hours to post or the player can strike again and hv to post within 48h.

Edited by Zandra

It seemed that Hazado was getting back in balance a bit and was getting ready to attack until a stinger flew his way hitting him in the leg, It looked really painful as the full stinger went into his open leg leaving a big red hole as the stinger moved out. "ARG! You dirty little maggot," he said in full British accent and right away did not let the scorpion go into defending at swung the axe around missing the first scorpion but he did hit the second one that also seemed to hit him. "Fair Game, I hit you, you hit me," he said moving back and getting back into a defending position, "Sorry for ordering, but we have to get a plan going and make sure we kill them fast, somehow it seem to get some buff from the scorpion but just making sure for luck that you don't miss your attack, I try to get the main focus but it seemed like the scorpions attack random just like the crabs so hate is not going to work. but Vig, Krysta go for the second Scorpion with me, Dazia and Neo get the first Scorpion, see if you can break their barrier so they become weaker," He said pointing at them and the scorpions.

ID# 108707 BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

ID# 108708 BD: 5+1=6(Hit)

Using Attack 2 on Scorpion 2

@Neopolitan @Vigilon @Krysta @Dazia

Neo stood back and watched the fighting happen for some time now. The scorpions seemed to get an attack off against Haz, and the others weren't that active in the fight. While there, she quickly pulled the sword she had stored in the base of her parasol. It was a useful place to have a sword, something she might have to consider for an actual weapon some time in the future. For now, she began to eye the scorpions and tried to figure out what they would go for next. Hopefully they would be able to put more of a dent in the scorpions and she could find a weak spot to target within them. For all she knew, the host had lost control of the situation and they might have to pull out their actual weapons.

I'm guessing though that she is ready for that, and probably has some crazy attack should things get that bad.

Spoiler

Switching to Sword

Spoiler

ID: 108812 BD: 8 Hit! LD: 13 Deals 2 dmg to Vigilon.
ID: 108813 BD: 5 Miss!

Zandra sat on one of the tables and sipped on a glass of lemonade as she followed the battle. She had her axe laying on the table beside her. These mobs wouldn’t do any harm to the players, but you never knew, maybe some other mob would came out from the woods, if that happened, Zandra needed to be ready. She got a little disappointed though. There was five participants in the fight, but it seemed only two was fighting, the rest just stood and watched.

Hazado had landed a hit on scorpion 2. This made the poisonous mob angry and it charge to get revenge, thou it didn’t focused enough and the attack only scratched the warrior, doing no effect. The other though went for one of the idle players. Since it was a target that wasn’t even moving, it was easy hit and the scorpion landed a hit on the other male warrior.

Players:

@Hazado [------ +1 ACC
@Neopolitan [------
@Dazia [------
@Vigilon [------ +1 DMG
@Krysta [------

Mobs:

Giant scorpion 1:
[-------     ----]
[
----------------]
[---]
Giant scorpion 2:
[----------------]
[
----------------]
[---]

Stinging posion: Players hit by sting lose one additional hp but gets +1 ACC. Stack up to three times.
Stanging posion: Players hit by stang lose one additional hp but gets +1 DMG. Stack up to three times

Lonely is strong: If some players dont post, their reward getting reduced as well as buffing the players that posted in las round:
Number of players didnt posted:
1: ???
2: ???
3: +2 ACC, +2 DMG, on crit +1 additional stun dmg (skills that dont stun/pralyse/freeze still get this buff)
4: ???

Players have 48h to post.

If players miss to post in 3 turns the mob wont wait for their responses until the player post again.

Edited by Zandra

Hazado moved out of the way of the attack and started to look at the team as it was losing hope a bit and giving up as well, the scorpions got free hits off the team but Haz was not going to give up until things were done, "People, get your heads around the game here, I ain't going to lose to some none damage monsters," he looks around seeing some of the other people just looking at the combat, his eyes spotted a guy almost just as tall as him and he yells, "He, Dustin right, Get in here and join, You look strong Take those two weapons and just them to good use. We ain't going to back out of this not now not ever," he says getting a bit of a speech out to the guy with brown hair. @Dustin

As he did that he looked at Neo and grinned, "Ready, let's do this" he said as he sprinted up to the scorpions and jumped into the air, once in the air Hazado was casting a big shadow over the both scorpions and with a loud battle cry he swung the ax into the ground smashing both scorpions out of the way because of the full power Hazado planted the Axe in the ground that created a shockwave hitting both Scorpions. "Neo, Go get Scorpion 2, New Guy, Dustin Right Sorry not good with names in combat get Scorpion 1 with that sword," he says making some distance between him and the scorpions as the air blew his orange summer jacket in the wind. @Neopolitan

ID# 108815 BD: 5+3=8 HIT

ID# 108814 BD: 4+3=7 HIT

Using Attack 2 on Scorpion 1 Dealing 7 DMG

Using Attack 2 on Scorpion 2 Dealing 7 DMG

Dustin smiles as the man calls out to him. The man says he looks strong and this makes Dustin’s day. So the boy naturally runs in and grabs a sword and a warhammer, instantly slashing up at the first Scorpion, but narrowly missing. “Damn, I’m sorry sir.” Dustin laments, having missed such a novice attack. Normally This would get to Dustin and make him really sad, but the playful nature of the contest kept his mood up and he couldn’t help but smile as the combat raged on. But the brown haired boy wasn’t about to give up after one miss. I’ve missed more important attacks before, but never have I had this much fun before. He smiles and looks at all the other players he was fighting beside for the first time. “Thanks for calling me to action sir, I admire your leadership skills.” The boy compliments the man who had essentially invited him to have fun. He looked around and saw a girl he had recognized but couldn’t put his finger on where he had seen her before. What an interesting approach to the game. That color scheme seems pretty attention grabbing. Seems dangerous to me. He looks at his his bright blue shirt and white swimming trunks. Touché Dustin, Touché.

Action: Sword attack 1 on Giant Scorpion 1

ID: 108816

BD: 2 + 2 = 4 (Miss)

@Hazado

Edited by Dustin

Neo had managed to draw her weapon from the parasol and noticed Hazado had managed to drag someone else into fighting the scorpions. The others were just standing back, likely in fear, and weren't helping at all. With a third person though, she was fairly certain things would get back in hand. Deciding to try and abuse the physics of the game a little bit, Neo rushed up behind Hazado and opened her parasol towards the ground. As she was hoping, it ended up bouncing her over Hazado and the scorpion, allowing her to draw the length of the blade down the back of the scorpion. It wasn't that deep of a hit, but it had to have hurt it. Once behind it, she did her best to be ready to avoid the stinger that would inevitably be coming to hit her soon. Sure this fight wasn't taking a toll on her health, but who knew what was loaded in the venom of the arachnids.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108845

Using Sword attack 1 on scorpion 2

BD: 7 + 2 = 9 - hit (10 + 2 = 12 damage)

@Zandra

Spoiler

ID: 108850 BD: 4 Miss.
ID: 108851 BD: 8 Hit! CD: 2 Deals 2 dmg to Hazado. (CD: 1-4(Hazado 5-8(Neopolitan) 9-12(Dustin)

Zandra raised an eyebrow as Hazado shouted out to another player to jump into the fight. Drom the start, Zandra wanted this to be ofor only those that have signed up before the battle started. But seeing how it have evolved, with three players barely do anything, she decided to let it slip. This fight would also take forever if only two would fight. Now they had 50% more firepower as well as defence against the stuns that haven’t happened yet. She continued to sip on her lemonade, looking at the fight she had arranged and looked forward to when theplayers had defeated the scorpions. Then, the real and final enemy would appear. A smile on her face when she imagined their faces.

The first scorpion took a hard hit from Hazado, with his axe that pushed them back as well as a follow up shockwave. This made the scorpion angry and it charged the man. Though it was still a bit dizzy from the shockwave and missed its target. The other scorpion got a follow up hit from the umberella. It whipped its tail on the girl to move her out of the way. She wasn’t the target. The target was this annoying young man. The sting darted forward and fierced his arm, poison sent into his body reducing his health more but also seem to make him more alert.

Players:

@Hazado [------ +1 ACC, +1 EVA
@Neopolitan [------
@Dazia [------
@Vigilon [------ +1 DMG
@Krysta [------
 @Dustin [------

Mobs:

Giant scorpion 1:
[----------------]
[
----------------]
[---]
Giant scorpion 2:
[----------------]
[
----------------]
[---]

Stinging poison: Players hit by sting lose one additional hp but gets +1 ACC. Stack up to three times.
Stanging poison: Players hit by stang lose one additional hp but gets +1 DMG. Stack up to three times
Sunging poison: Players hit by stung lose one additional hp but gets +1 EVA. Stack up to three times

Lonely is strong: If some players dont post, their reward getting reduced as well as buffing the players that posted in las round:
3: +2 ACC, +2 DMG, on crit +1 additional stun dmg (skills that dont stun/pralyse/freeze still get this buff)

Edited by Zandra

As it was happening somehow both Scorpions were thinking the same and went after Hazado, one of them was quite dizzy still and the other was not. One ended up hitting him and Hazado's bar was getting low. He grinned a bit before grabbing the Axe with both hands and taking a wide swing at both Scorpions, as he did this the Scorpion that was still dizzy seemed to be not anymore and leaped back from the incoming low sweep, But the second Scorpion was less lucky and got hit by the attack and was smashed quite a bit far away. "Neo, See if you can Hit Scorpion 2, the one on Low HP, Hopefully it will die once you hit it, Dustin No worry if you did not hit last time, Just a feeling inside me says you can hit him now, So focus on the one with more HP and after that see what damage cast to him and we can all focus on the Fist Scorpion, if Neo hits the Second one," he says getting back standing between Dustin and Neo waiting for there action to go and see if the Second Scorpion was ready for another round or out of the game.

@Dustin @Neopolitan

ID# 108853 BD: 2+3=5 MISS

ID# 108854 BD: 8+3=11 HIT

Using Attack 2 on Scorpion 1 MISS

Using Attack 2 on Scorpion 2 Dealing 7 DMG

Dustin nods as Hazado throws out orders. Following orders has never been the boy’s style, but he decided to follow along since the combat was just for a game. When Hazado had told the boy to attack the same Scorpion and went in and bashed the Scorpion, Dustin simply uttered “On it.” A sinister grin manifests on his face as he locks his eyes on the target from the last round. He rushes in and slashes at its face with a horizontal slice. He spun while doing this and quickly launched back towards Hazado, turning to face the scorpions again. “Now we wait for the girl and we should be good to formulate a plan again.” He watches intently as the scorpions move. These are some pretty interesting enemies this lady has picked. Speaking of, she has lemonade? Damn I would kill for some lemonade. He can’t help but stare at the glass of lemonade the host of the party had taken a drink from. That’s some fine... lemonade. I bet it’s sweet and cold. Shoot, now I want ice cream too. The boy’s mind began to trail as he watched the lemonade so he looked back at the scorpions, still side eyeing the lemonade in people’s hands. Awww. Am I the only one who didn’t get lemonade? His face changes and he begins to look sad.

ID: 108855

BD: 8

Sword attack 1 on Giant Scorpion 1

10 + 2 = 12 DMG

Edited by Dustin

The fight continued on, and Hazado was taking quite a bit of damage from the scorpions. On the plus side, it did seem to be giving him a little bit more damage. A strange venom for sure, but one that was helping the three of them out. As Dustin looked wistfully around the battlefield, Neo took the opportunity to quickly stab both of the Scorpions with her sword. The second one seemed to be almost dead, but the first scorpion was looking quite a bit healthier. Hopefully, she could distract it and take the hit instead of Hazado. He probably wasn't going to be taking much more. Perhaps she could lure them over to the refreshments table, grab herself a drink between fights. It was a silly idea, but still it could be nice.

Or maybe we just pretend one of these is Vanilla's killer, then be able to take them down with vengeance.

Spoiler

ROll ID: #108870; BD: 8 + 2 = 10 - hit on scorpion 1 (5 damage)

Roll ID: #108871; BD: 7 + 2 = 9 - hit on scorpion 2 (5 damage)

@Zandra

Spoiler

ID: 108881 BD: 7 Hit! CD: 9 Deals 2 dmg to Dustin. (CD: 1-4(Hazado 5-8(Neopolitan) 9-12(Dustin)

The three players that was still fighting was very coordinated. The scorpions got hit twice each. This was enough to shatter one of them. It exploded in a sea of blue and white crystal. As the crystals slowly faded out into nothingness, the other scorpion got a red aura surrounding it, the tiny black eyes got locked on the newest participant as the venomous mob charged the newest player that had striked a hard hit with his sword, reducing the scorpions health with a lot. The bug felt that its end was near. The dangerous tail shot thru the air and pierced straight at dustins right shoulder. This sting made him lose almost all his health, in a single strike. The scorpion knew it would probably be dead before it cuould act again, but he was satisfied, at least he have dealt a lethal blow and probably scared this boy so he wanted to go back to mammie.

Players:

@Hazado [------ +1 ACC, +1 EVA
@Neopolitan [------
@Dazia [------
@Vigilon [------ +1 DMG
@Krysta [------
 @Dustin [------ +1 ACC

Mobs:

Giant scorpion 1:
[----------------]
[
----------------]
[---]
Giant scorpion 2:
[----------------]
[
----------------]
[---]

Stinging poison: Players hit by sting lose one additional hp but gets +1 ACC. Stack up to three times.
Stanging poison: Players hit by stang lose one additional hp but gets +1 DMG. Stack up to three times
Sunging poison: Players hit by stung lose one additional hp but gets +1 EVA. Stack up to three times
Rage: When one scorpion dies, the other deals double damage for the duration of the combat

Edited by Zandra

Haz gets a grin on his face as the second Scorpion explodes into nothing dropping down. "Alright Just one more to go after that, Zan properly got out the big guns," he says as then the first scorpion attacks Dustin. Haz sees this and with a lot of power and Rushing over to Dustin and Slamming his Axe into the side of the scorpion making to fly away from Dustin. "He Kid, you okay, Here," he said helping up Dustin, "Okay Dustin, Making sure you ain't going, If you're ready to attack again I want you to take sweet revenge on that thing, and hopefully kill it. just be careful," He says to Dustin helping him up. he waits a bit until Dustin does his attack and then turns to Neo, "Neo, Dear, Your Turn as well, make sure we kill that thing before either me or the kid ends up in an empty bar and we end up out of the game," he says making Sure Neo got the message and was also ready to attack.

@Dustin @Neopolitan

ID# 108883 BD: 5+3=8 HIT

Using Attack 2 on Scorpion 1 Dealing 8 DMG

“You prick.” The boy says, launching forward at incredible speeds and slashing into the Scorpion. “You’re gonna die.” He kicks off of the ginormous arthropod and lands back next to Haz and friends. His eyes shift back to the lemonade. Damn. If we kill this thing, I’m asking where to get that sweet lemonade. Though I don’t see any guys with lemonade. And I can’t ask the girls. Oh man, this is getting to be a dreadful day. He watches a bead of condensation roll down the hostess’s glass with eagle eyes. He sees it roll to the bottom and drop off. He swallows to keep his body from running and stealing the cup from her hands. She’d kill me anyways. I’ll ask Hazado to get me some lemonade. Though I don’t think he will. “Hey, Hazado, after this, hows about you grab some Lemonade for us? I’ll pay for it if it costs anything.” His voice carries across the arena. He slips out a cookie and takes a bite, waiting for the Scorpion’s next action, patient as a turtle.

ID: 108882

BD: 5 + 3 = 8

hit

Sword attack 1 on Giant Scorpion 1

10 + 2 = 12 DMG

@Hazado

Edited by Dustin

Dazia, surprisingly, tripped over freaking sand after her failure to strike the Scorpions. When she got up and got the sand off of her, she turned and noticed that most of this fight had already passed since her little issue. Of course, she now had her head back in the game, and she wasn't going to just stand to the side, she was going to take action. She backed up a little, so that she could get a running start. She then rushed for the Scorpion, calling out, "Are you ready to be a Shish-kebab?!??!" before stabbing it with a well-aimed thrust of the blade.

ID# 108920 BD: 6(Hit)

Dealt 10 DMG to Giant Scorpion 1

@Krysta

Meanwhile, the other player introduced himself as Shuliik. Yinangi did have something to say as she listened to the conversation Kanari and Shuliik were having. "Hmmm... 'Sweetheart', eh? She someone you like?" She asked with a curious smile. She listened to Shuliik's suggestion for the trap that was being planned. "Maybe we could start digging now while the target is busy fighting bugs over there." She said as she pointed to the battle going on. "Besides...What are we going to use in place of a tarp? Most of those things that I've seen aren't made from a material found in Aincrad, so can I suggest we try a thick sheet of cloth?"

@Vigilon

Edited by Dazia

Krysta's first attempt to strike her opponents didn't go as well as she had hoped. She had started to think about how she should go about this, but as her thoughts drifted from combat to the combatants, and from that to Dazia, and from Dazia to Wardege.... So much had passed by the time she snapped out of it and shook her head, getting her head back in the game and out of her doldrums. "Snap out of it, Jewel! You need to fight the monsters and help the others!" She rushed for the only creature in sight, ready to attack. She swung the blunt weapon with all her might, and from what she saw, she must have struck the monster's nerves. She looked to the others in the fight. "I apologize for standing around, trapped inside my doldrums. I will do what I can to continue fighting from now on!" She noticed that there was an extra fighter in the battle. When did he get here?

@Vigilon

ID# 108921 BD: 8(Hit)

Dealt 5 Damage to and paralyzed Giant Scorpion 1

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: *Angry Dragon noises*)

Sure, he just had to hit one scorpion, and suddenly everything was going nuts. First, he prepared himself, but then when Veriost tugged on his ear for some reason, he turned his head to ask "What?" just to get stabbed by a scorpion stinger. Second, the surprise of this caused him to fall on his back. Third when he finally got back up, he was ready to dish out some retaliation...just to not only miss the target by an inch, but since he was attempting his attack in midair(due to jumping just before he swung the blade), he kept going and tumbled onto the sand, his legs in the air as he moved about a yard in distance sliding on the sand. "Why me, just why me?" He asked as he got back up. He turned around to see the other players in the fight, all of them were doing their best, including one other combatant that he didn't know was there. Was he here the whole fight, or did he show up all of a sudden? "...Were you here the whole time, and I didn't notice you till now?" He asked @Dustin.

ID# 108922 BD: 3(Miss)

Meanwhile, Yinangi asked Shuliik if the one he'd nicknamed Sweetheart was someone he liked. He never thought about it that way...and just thinking about the possibility made his face redden slightly. "Uhhhhhhhh.....N-no. I gave her that nickname 'cause she was super kind, had her heart on her sleeve, and uh, had a thing for sweets." Yinangi made her suggestion towards the plan, and Shuliik had to agree. "Yeah, I should've thought about that... Now that you mention it, I think I just might have a sheet in my inventory."

@Dazia

Edited by Vigilon

The raging scorpion was now all alone on the battlefield against three combatants. Or that was the case until now. The three warriors that had been inactive started to move again. A smile grew on Zandra’s lips, this was good. They would need every fighter they could get for the next fight. Against the karka. It also seemed to be time for that now.

After the rain of attacks, the lonely scorpions health dropped down into nothing and it shattered into blue and white crystals that shattered when hitting the ground. With the fall of the second venomous creature everything went silent. Zandra jumped up on a table and made her voice get herd. ‘’Awesome everyone. After this, what about grabbing some refreshments?’’ She said before sitting down on the table again and sipping on her own lemonade.

The warriors can now grab some lemonade and/or ice cream or just chit chat a bit.

But they had only be able to relax for two minutes when everyone present felt the ground started rumbling and a deep sound was herd. Slowly, a weird creature crawled up thru the sand. It looked kinda like a crab body with four legs. But the legs was attached to the back and was much bigger then a normal crab. They first went straight up before a joint where after they turned downwards. The second part of the legs was heavily armoured by something looking like corals. But that wasn’t all. Its mouth was open and showed rows of razorsharp teeths, and the mouth looked like it was turned ninty degrees. This creature looked at the players that had killed her friends and let out a screech at them. The four meter tall creature started to walk towards her opponents.

As it appeared Zandra opened her inventory and took out a crystal that she crossed at the table surface. It shattered and a blue aura surrounded the players for a few seconds. When the effect wore off, they could see their health was restorded and increased. ‘’Seems you have awaken the Karka queen. Now go out and bring her back to sleep!!!’’ she shouted to rally the players if they had spread out or if they(unlikely) hadn’t herd/seen the creature appear.

The Karka Queen:
800px-Karka.jpg.82a3ba9f47c1bf78e7e0c14d4e0c4b38.jpg

Players:

@Hazado [----   -- +2 ACC, +1 EVA
@Neopolitan [----   -- +1 ACC
@Dazia [----   -- +1 ACC
@Vigilon [----   --  +1 ACC, +1 DMG
@Krysta [----   -- +1 ACC
 @Dustin [----   -- +2 ACC

Mobs:

Karka Queen:
[                         ]
[          ]

Queens presence: ???
Heavily armoured: ???
Attacks(CD):
1-5: ???
6-10: ???
11-12: ???

Crystal of the sea(used by Zandra): This crystal adds +3 maximum HP, refills health to full and lets players change weapon as a free action. 

1: +1 ACC

Players have 48h to post

Edited by Zandra