[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

Vigilon was relived to know that the scorpions weren't as lucky as the crabs were. The hostess announced that the combatants could take a short break for refreshments. If there's one thing he'd remembered from those words, it was the fact that he still hadn't had anything to eat today. Maybe this was the reason he wasn't at the top of his game in this battle. "...I think I'll take you up on that." He said as his stomach growled loudly. He started with some lemonade(heck, if there was a lemon wedge on the glass, he'd try to eat that too, despite the sourness and bitterness), and he believed it was nice to have a brief respite like this. He downed the glass in about thirty seconds. He spent about a minute on an ice cream cone, and he had about thirty seconds left to chat before the fight unexpectedly continued. "Phew...that's better...I think." He walked over to Krysta to speak with her. "Nice last hit there, that was actually pretty good. I'm sure you'll do your best, no matter what happens for the rest of this battle competition. And I- Huh?? What- what's that rumbling?? That can't possibly be my stomach..." What could he say? He was still kind of hungry! He looked to see the miniboss rise up out from the sand as he continued speaking. "I'm not sure that I hoLY CRAP HOW'D THAT MINIBOSS GET THERE?!!?!" He dropped the glass(which didn't shatter, since it fell on the sand), and pulled the silver sword he was using out from the sand. He considered himself ready for combat as the hostess called out the creature's name, "The Karka Queen".

@Krysta

He rushed towards the ugly thing, and slid under her. When he was behind the monster, he swung his blade at the monster's underside in what was probably a soft spot or something. "Huh, was this possible because I'm not too hungry anymore, or because I got lucky and slashed at the weak spot?" He wondered.

@Hazado @Dustin @Neopolitan

ID# 108938 BD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG)

Dealt a total of 12 Damage to Karka Queen

Meanwhile, the rumbling noises caught the attention of Kanari and Shuliik, who saw the creature rise out of the sand. "Well, I'm sure that oughta keep his attention. Let's grab the chest and go!" Shuliik had the sheet that was previously in his inventory in his hand. The honey in the other hand. "Come on, Yinangi, while we have the chance, let's go!"

@Dazia

Edited by Vigilon
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haz got out a small cheer wanting to High five @Dustin, "Nice job kid... sorry Dustin, I mean Dustin. fantastic job there for sure," he said placing the axe head first into the sand and walking over to get something to drink. He took some lemonade and watch as the others were busy UNTIL his eyes spot something in the distance. Three people working on something and one of them was the girl Hazado seemed to have something with at the beginning, the payback wars thing. He yelled out to them, "What the hell are you doing there!" he said loud into the direction of the three players.

@Vigilon

But before something could happen the ground started to rumble and a big ass Monster came up, "BLOODY FRICKING HELL, Your one ugly thing for sure," he said getting the axe out the ground and getting ready to fight again. But This time it looked even with the small bonuses Hazado still seemed to miss his attack at the big thing and he jumped back, seeing that Vigilon hits the big thing, "Nice job Vigilon, Okay just all use your strongest weapons and strongest attack on this thing, IT needs to go down FAST," he said not wanting to get the miniboss more onto the beach and attack the other player.

@Dustin @Neopolitan @Dazia @Krysta

ID# 108940 BD: 2+3=5 MISS

Neo stood back and watched as people were able to finally finish off the scorpions. It apepared taht they were finally taking part in the fight after being knocked out for whatever reason they chose. As they engaged, she figured that she didn't need to fight as the last remaining sccorpion was quite low in health. Instead, she ended up grabbing herself a lemonade and sheathing her blade back in her parasol. Opening the parasol now, she was able to sip on the lemonade freely. It wasn't that great, but it was something to make her feel a bit cooler while on the hot beach. Shortly after finishing the lemonade, she noticed tthat there was one more enemy for them to face. Without waiting for otheres to give orders, she quickly pulled out her sword once more and struck the monster. It didn't seem to do too much to it, but it was something at least for her to do.

Spoiler

ROll ID: #108951

BD: 7 + 1 = 8 - hit (10 damage to Karka Queen)

Dustin watched as the other players harassed the monster the hostess had released on them. He smiles as he noticed none of them had taken his joining to heart. Time to kill and be forgotten. That’s the ultimate goal is it not? He launches in, slashing at the monster and smiling as he turns on heel and rockets back next to the other players. He looks over to @Vigilon“Hello there, I’m Dustin.” He smiles with a thumbs up and his sword reversed in his hand. He spins it up and rests it on his shoulder, the weapon on his back stuck out against the very casual outfit he had on. The boy looks around at the other players, and looks at the players watching on in excitement. “I wonder, anyone around here had the lemonade? ‘Cause it looks good as hell.” He asks the other players fighting beside him.

@Neopolitan @Hazado

ID: 108952

BD: 5 + 3 = 8

Sword attack 1 on Karka Queen

10 DMG

Edited by Dustin

(OOC: oof, we got caught, Vig)

Figures that Princess would deal the final blow...and apparently Vigilon missed the dying target and stumbled in the sand as well. The hostess announced that they could take a small break for refreshments. "Well, I guess I could refresh myself with some lemonade..." She only had to take a few sips before she realized her break was short lived. When she saw the creature rise out of the sand, she put the glass down and drew her borrowed blade. "For crying out loud...just why did it have to appear right now?" In her opinion, this miniboss fight could have waited. Vigilon made the first hit, striking the beast from behind in what was probably a weak spot. Two other players followed with their strongest attacks as well. Dazia made her way around as the other players were attacking, and attempted a thrust at the spot Vigilon had previously slashed. Sure, she successfully stabbed the miniboss, but not in the area she intended to stab it in. "Swifter than I thought for a big ugly beast." She thought.

@Krysta

ID# 109012 BD: 8+1=9(Hit, non-crit)

Dealt 10 DMG to Karka Queen

Meanwhile, Shuliik's response to Yinangi's question sounded like he was avoiding the truth. The fact that he was blushing slightly was the clincher to her. "You're blushing!" She called out as she pointed to him. "And denial is often the clincher! You do like her!" Suddenly she heard a voice, and when she turned towards the direction it came from, she noticed the intended target for the trap they were planning had spotted them. "Eep! We've been spotted! Let's scatter!" But before she had a chance to bolt(after grabbing the birdseed, of course), the ground started rumbling. "Eh? What's this? An earthquake?" The creature rose from the sand, and when Yinangi looked over to it, she was surprised to see such a thing. "HOLY FUDGE CRABS, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!?!?" The other two called out for her to follow them while they had the chance, since the freakish thing would be a bit of a distraction at the very least. "Well, I have to at least say that if what we want to happen can be possible, we can't be seen, or we'd arouse suspicion!" She said as she ran with the others. Whenever they would stop, she would suggest, in a quieter tone, "Maybe we should also find something to give a realistic-looking paint job on this chest, or find a new chest entirely, so that he doesn't even know that this is the chest we had."

@Vigilon

Edited by Dazia

Krysta didn't accomplish more than just the final blow on the scorpion, so she didn't feel that she had done enough. The hostess announced that there would be a short break for refreshments. Vigilon complimented on Krysta's final blow against the creature, and reassured her that she would do well for the remainder of the competition. "Thank you Alex, that makes me feel better regarding the situation..." Suddenly the ground began to rumble, and Vigilon tried to figure out what it is, first saying that it couldn't possibly be his stomach...was he really that hungry? She pushed the thought aside, for it might just be that one might be willing to eat more than is needed for a certain period of time if they hadn't eaten anything for the entire day, not to mentio, all that he had was a glass of lemonade, a lemon wedge, and an ice cream cone, which didn't sound like very much. The monster rose up from the sand, and the hostess announced what was probably the last fight. "She shall be vanquished with all due haste!" Krysta may have been the last one to strike, but she did manage to use her best attack with the weapon she had: a single target attack that could paralyze the opponent. The reason she continued to use the staff she borrowed was because everyone else had a more damaging weapon with less effects. She had to keep the diversity, as well as keep the foe from doing much to the other players.

ID# 109034 BD: 7+1=8(Hit)

Dealt 5 Damage to, and Paralyzed Karka Queen

Edited by Krysta

Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 109049 CD: 11 BD: 9 (+1 damage)

Armoured roll: 2+1=3 damage to everyone

Damage taken:
Vigilon: 12-6=6 DMG
Hazado: 0 DMG
Neopolitan: 10-6=4 DMG
Dustin: 10-6=4 DMG
Dazia: 10-6=4 DMG
Krysta: 5-6=1 DMG, 1 B-DMG

As the Karka Queen pushed forward, six of the humanoids on the beach charged towards her. But, it was only six of them. That wasn’t a threat to the mighty Queen. The first on to strike slide under her, thought he was cleaver to hit the softer and less armoured parts. But what happened was that it lifted up her body and one of her leg went under her, blocking the sword. Though even if the attack got blocked, it ticked away some of her health. She pushed him back with an easy sweep of her leg. Then four more attacks striked her from different directions. She saw her first healthbar being almost gone. I screeched as it jumped up a meter in the air, moved her legs closer to her and turning 90 degrees. Now she laid horizontally on the ground like a cylinder, and started rolling. She rolled over all of the combatatnts, knocked them down and greatly damaged them. When it was on the other side of the group, she jumped up again and returned to her original stance, letting out a screesh.

Spoiler

Players:

@Hazado [--------- +1 ACC, +1 EVA
@Neopolitan [---------
@Dazia [--------- 
@Vigilon [---------  +1 DMG
@Krysta [--------- 
 @Dustin [--------- +1 ACC

Mobs:

Karka Queen:
[      -----------------]
[                         ]
[         -]

Queens presence: Players take 1 damage each turn as long as the Karka Queen isnt broken
Heavily armoured: Damage to the Karka Queen is reduced by 6(minimum 1) when Karka Queen isnt broken
Attacks(CD):
1-5: ???
6-10: ???
11-12: Armoured roll: The Karka Queen move its legs close to its body and rolls over all players dealing 2 damage to all participants.

Crystal of the sea(used by Zandra): This crystal adds +3 maximum HP, refills health to full and lets players change weapon as a free action. 

Lonely is strong: If some players dont post, their reward getting reduced as well as buffing the players that posted in last round:
Number of players didnt posted:
1: +1 ACC
2: ???
3: +2 ACC, +2 DMG, on crit +1 additional stun dmg (skills that dont stun/pralyse/freeze still get this buff)
4: ???

Special mecanic:

Spoiler

Breakbar:

-A mob with a breakbar is immune to stun, paralyze, freeze or any other effects that make a mob/player unable to act. Instead these skills reduce the mobs breakbar.

-When a breakbar is broken, the mob gets stunned for one turn and gets vulnerability for X turn(s).

-???

-???

Players have 48h to post

remember to add weapon and attack in your post

Edited by Zandra

Haz looked as everyone got hit by the attack of the beast, well monster very very ugly monster. But it seemed Hazado did not get off light by its attack as he seemed to get stuck with his feet between some rocks at the beach so he was trying to get out but it seemed not to work that well. So the only thing Hazado could do now was give a few order, Looking around Hazado remembered that Dustin got a war-hammer and he got an idea, @Dustin "Dustin, use your Hammer, and hit that bloody ugly thing, If we break that blue bar it will be vulnerable for a time and even stunned so Use that if you can, Stun won't work on the thing until you break that bar so Hit it with the hammer, @Vigilon Keep doing what you doing, Attack with full power, the rest do the same as Vigilon, Just keep at him while I try to get my feet out of these rocks," He said trying to get his feet out of the rocks with a lot of power but it seemed he got really stuck now and was trying his best. Hopefully, that thing did not go for him as Hazado was stuck at the time.

@Neopolitan @Krysta @Dazia

ID Role: 109180 | BD: 1 Missed | No really I'm cursed by this thing.

Even after attacking the beasst, Neo found herself sudenly getting rolled over by it. It had completely flattened her and made her end up inside of some form of sandy ditch. As she got out, she realized that the sand had interfered with a few things and was causing her HUD to not display properly. Doing her best to not get hit again by the queen, she found herself dusting off everything as quickly as possible. The game just kept messing with her. First reminding her of her friends death and now just straight up not working properly.

Get out of my head, you stupid piece of garbage. You're not even that good of a game, I only played you for the chance to speak.

Her internal screaming at her pkight was showing as anger on her face as her arms wildly flailed to get the sand out of her face.

Spoiler

ROll ID: #109199

BD: 5 - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (translation: miss)

@Vigilon@Krysta@Dustin@Dazia

Krysta was actually surprised about what this opponent was capable of. For a hideous and heavily armored creature, it was swifter than Krysta thought she would be. Clearly, the Karka Queen was not paralyzed, and most likely it would take several attempts to actually immobilize her. Hazado made his suggestion, but Krysta had to add her opinion. "On the contrary, I believe we should all focus on keeping the creature immobilized. Sure, this would most likely lead to a longer, more drawn out battle, but it is far better than risking defeat!" She turned to the monster, and rushed in to attack. However, the fact that she missed the beast by three inches meant that the Karka Queen was nimbler than Krysta originally thought. Exactly how were the players going to vanquish this horrific monster? When Krysta looked around the battlefield, she noticed that other players were failing to land any blows as well. "Oh I do hope we can avoid this thing's next attack..."

ID# 109217 BD: 3(Miss) (AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHH)

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: Oh, so NOW they get spotted.)

When he looked back up to the spot he'd aimed at, he realized that the Miniboss was smarter than he thought she was, for she had blocked the attack with her heavily armored leg. "Oh come on, really??" To make matters worse, she soon rolled over all six players as if she was a rolling pin flattening dough. If this kept up, the players would be KO'd in no time, which would be bad. Not lethal, but still not a good thing. Vigilon watched as other players tried to strike the foe, and ALL of them missed. Most likely, this may have been caused by the attack, disorientating the players. After all, Vigilon wasn't feeling too balanced himself. His mistake was attempting to attack too early, despite that he waited long enough to hear the suggestion of making an attempt on the "Breakbar" with status ailment inducing attacks. Vigilon tripped, rolled and slid over the sand, only stopping when his head hit a rock. "Why oh why is it ALWAYS me??" He exclaimed over his latest mishap as he got up.

ID# 109218 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!) (OOC: *More Angry Dragon Noises*)

@Dazia @Dustin

Edited by Vigilon

Where Dazia had stabbed turned out to be the heavily armored leg that also blocked Vigilon's attack. The Karka Queen wasn't just swifter, she was also more clever than Dazia had originally taken her for. The beast literally rolled over all the players, including Dazia. She didn't want to admit it, nor will she ever admit it, but the attack actually left her dazed. She groaned as she got up, slowly. She could faintly hear a few voices attempt to come up with a battle plan, or, at least, from what she could hear. "I've got to...immobilize this d**n thing..." She swung her weapon in the air a couple of times in hope that she wouldn't stumble clumsily. She was just starting to get out of her daze when she chose to attack. She leapt at her foe, but she misjudged the distance and fell face first into the sand.

ID# 109224 BD: 5(Miss) (OOC: ... *Flips table* We're freaking toast.)

Edited by Dazia
Spoiler

ID: 109231 CD: 11 BD: 9 (+1 damage)

Karka Smash: 3+1=4 damage to:
ID: 109232 CD: 2(Hazado) LD: 4 (Neo)

Damage taken:
Vigilon: 0 DMG
Neopolitan: 0 DMG
Dustin: 0 DMG
Dazia: 0 DMG
Krysta: 0 DMG

The Karka queen preperd herself to get struck by again by the players. But, the attacks never came. She looked at the participants and saw them all fail or miss. She didn’t even had to block or evade a single one of them. If someone focused their eyes on the Karkas head, they would see it shaking a little, like it was laughing. Though barely visible. She looked at the man that had called her ugly as well as it seems he was shouting out order. It jumped over to him, planting her legs in the sand around him. Her body was above him for a second before it started to rise. When she couldn’t lift it higher, it went down on him, striking hard and leaving him stunned. Then she jumped and did the same on one of the girls that had dealt a lot of damage to her before the queens first attack. Then it jumped back, she relaxed a bit since now there was only four combatants she needed to worry about. Though they would probably miss again.

Spoiler

Players:

@Hazado [--------- +1 ACC, +1 EVA -STUNNED-
@Neopolitan [--------- -STUNNED-
@Dazia [--------- 
@Krysta [--------- 
 @Dustin [--------- +1 ACC

Mobs:

Karka Queen:
[      -----------------]
[         -]

Queens presence: Players take 1 damage each turn as long as the Karka Queen isnt broken
Heavily armoured: Damage to the Karka Queen is reduced by 6(minimum 1) when Karka Queen isnt broken
Attacks(CD):
6-10: Karka smash: The Karka Queen jumps over a target, lifts its body up and then slam it down at the player. The she do it again on a second player. Dealing 3 damage each.
11-12: Armoured roll: The Karka Queen move its legs close to its body and rolls over all players dealing 2 damage to all participants.

Crystal of the sea(used by Zandra): This crystal adds +3 maximum HP, refills health to full and lets players change weapon as a free action. 

Lonely is strong: If some players dont post, their reward getting reduced as well as buffing the players that posted in last round:
3: +2 ACC, +2 DMG, on crit +1 additional stun dmg (skills that dont stun/pralyse/freeze still get this buff)
4: ???

Special mechanic:

Spoiler

Breakbar:

-A mob with a breakbar is immune to stun, paralyze, freeze or any other effects that make a mob/player unable to act. Instead these skills reduce the mobs breakbar.

-When a breakbar is broken, the mob gets stunned for one turn and gets vulnerability for X turn(s).

-???

-???

Players have 48h to post

Edited by Zandra

Dustin smiles, seeing such a beautiful monster in a game was a dream of his. “We have to keep fighting, giving up now would just be reckless and stupid.” He says, trying to be the voice of reason since the two players who had made Dustin want to fight were now stunned. “I say you guys focus Damage, I’ll focus status attacks to work on the break bar. I’m all ears on a better plan though.” He smiles, stabbing his sword into the ground. “It’s clobbering time.” He says under his breath to himself. He runs in as fast as he can with the heavy hitter in his hands and stops. Letting his hammer swing using the momentum he built up running towards the monster, but planting his feet as the hammer spins around and slams into the monster’s leg. “I’m sorry, I know such a beautiful creature would kill me if she hadn’t been tamed.” He says to the monster. He thought the monster was a gorgeous beast, made to be a challenge to even the strong players, but it had been captured by this hostess who Dustin was almost convinced was slightly insane. I swear, this isn’t how it should be. She should be in the wild, out there, making sure the best players are still having fun. Instead she’s here like an elephant in Ancient Rome. Except way cooler.

@Vigilon @Dazia @Krysta

ID: 109235

BD: 7

warhammer attack 3 on Karka Queen

3 - 6 = 1 DMG

(OOC: accidentally wrote wrong attack on dice roller... oops.)

Edited by Dustin

It didn't take long for the queen to start being selective with her targets. and Neo was quickly knocked down into the sand once more, After trying so hard, she was left covered in it once more. Not wanting to act as a further embarassment to herself, Neo tried to get up. It wasn't any use, any time she wanted to do it, she had this overwhelming urge to just stay put and not move at all. She listened to the urge, and let it soothe her for now. It spoke of a calmer time, one where he didn't have to fight.

No! I can't let this take over me. I have to fight this thing. I have to get stronger.

Stunned! (only need 100 words)

@Vigilon@Dazia@Krysta@Hazado

roll:

Spoiler

ID: 109231 CD: 3 BD: 5 Miss

Damage taken:
Vigilon: 0 DMG
Neopolitan: 0 DMG
Dustin: 3-6=1 DMG
Dazia: 0 DMG
Krysta: 0 DMG

The Queen observed the situation. She had jumped on two of them and left them stunned. But only two. The others should be fine, but still they just stood there. Though, there was one player that didn’t did nothing. He seemed to be abandon his weapon though. But a second later he picked up another. He started running towards her. The karka took a step backward, by some reason she didn’t liked was he was now holding in his hands. Though she wasn’t kick enough, the hammer flew in a circle. She felt un undescribable chill flowing thru her body and a big icecrystal appeared on her armoured leg. But not only that, there was also a big crack in her armor. She let out a screech of pain towards the guy and kicked him hard. Dustin flew a good twenty meters before he landed, though unharmed. The queen was getting more on her guard. Wasn’t this just toys? Nothing that she had to be afraid of.

Hazado and Neopolitan felt the stun effect wear off, as well as their blue health bars had refilled to full. Neopolitan and Dustin also felt a strange feeling, like they was getting stronger and their movents got quicker.

Spoiler

Players:

@Hazado [--------- +1 ACC, +1 EVA
@Neopolitan [--------- +3 ACC, +3 DMG, +1 STUN DMG
@Dazia [--------- 
@Krysta [--------- 
 @Dustin [--------- +4 ACC, +3 DMG, +1 STUN DMG

Mobs:

Karka Queen:
[     ------------------]
[     -----]

Attacks(CD):
6-10: Karka smash: The Karka Queen jumps over a target, lifts its body up and then slam it down at the player. The she do it again on a second player. Dealing 3 damage each.

Crystal of the sea(used by Zandra): This crystal adds +3 maximum HP, refills health to full and lets players change weapon as a free action to all combatants. 

3: +2 ACC, +2 DMG, on crit +1 additional stun dmg (skills that dont stun/pralyse/freeze still get this buff too)
4: +3 ACC, +3 DMG, on crit +1 additional stun dmg (skills that dont stun/pralyse/freeze still get this buff too)
5: ???

Special mechanic:

Spoiler

Breakbar:

-???

-???

Players have 48h to post

Edited by Zandra

As Haz gets back his thoughts after being attacked by the beast Haz grins a bit still feeling dizzy quite a bit. going for the queen again Haz seemed to see a bit double and swings a giant miss against the thing, it was not really the day now, being third in the hunt and missing a lot of hits after he did so good at the start. Haz got out a low roar of anger and looked real triggered by the things that happen. This is getting hard for sure, and Haz seemed to lose his temper a bit but not by much, It may not be good for him but he was not going to give up, "ARGG, I CAN'T TAKE THIS, WHAT THE HELL CAN'T I BLOODY HIT YOU," Haz yelled getting back from this slam into the ground and look on to the rest of the party that seemed to have to get into action but Haz was not going to give up as that was something he never did and never was going to do.

ID Roll: # 109333 | BD 1 | GIVE ME A BREAK, ( Fun fact the MD is a Minor Crit) REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE END ME!

(OOC: Oooof Hazado I genuinely feel sorry for you about the dice, but in advance about what your character might go through when all three competitions are over...sorry, not sorry...)

Vigilon was really annoyed by this thing by now. He was taking damage, and he didn't even have to get hit in order to take it. This was ridiculous. "Come on, we just have to work together and overcome this thing! Let's immobilize her and then take her down with all we've got!" He would rush for the miniboss, and he would attack her with a nervecutting strike that was capable of inflicting paralysis. Of course, the armor probably weakened the hit. "Ugh, this armor is annoying. I wonder if we can break through it...or if there is a method to do so..." Vigilon had to think of something clever. Maybe there was a particular method of dealing with this miniboss, but he had yet to figure it out... But what the heck was he supposed to do? Run around the miniboss in circles till he figured out the weakness?

ID# 109339 BD: 6(Hit) (While I am happy I actually hit her, It would have been nice to get the 10 that the MD rolled...)

Nervecutter(Sword Attack 3): 5+1=6 DMG to Karka Queen, Paralysis infliction damages Karka Queen's Breakbar

Edited by Vigilon

Dazia got back up, and saw the current situation. Right now, one player had missed the target, while Vigilon managed to strike it. By the looks of things, however, the HP of the Karka Queen wasn't going down as much as she hoped. "D**n, that armor shell is a real pain in the neck... Just how are we going to penetrate it? I also have to immobilize her... Maybe I can try to sneak up on her, and catch the creep off guard. Well, it's worth a shot." Despite her attempt, however, It was Dazia who ended up surprised, for her attack was blocked entirely! "What in all of...?" Dazia couldn't believe it at all. She then decided to try an evasive maneuver in case she would get attacked, and she would try to go for a dodge roll. Unfortunately, she didn't expect to end up stopping suddenly with her head striking a stone. She might not have been in any pain, but she found herself unable to continue on in the fight... She would really regret not trying, that was for sure.

ID# 109341 BD: 8(Hit)[Blocked due to time running out]

(OOC: Seeing that the fight's already over, I gave Dazia a situation that would cause her to be unable to keep going.)

Edited by Dazia