[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

A twenty minutes walk outside of Zugaikotsushima [phonetic: Zoo-guy-coat-sue-shima] lies a two stories log house with a porch and a threestep stair leading up to the porch. Infront of the house is a long beach with soft white sand. About fifty meters from the water, the sand turns to a big field of green grass surrounded by the forest that covers most of the island. On the field is a few smoking grills and some tables with cold lemonade on them. Down at the beach, two poles with a net between them have been placed with some lines in the sand. A few tbles didn’t had any lemonade on them, thou they have chairs on the sides and a parasol, giving the table a nice shadow from the sun that is shining bright from the sky. The blue sky without even a single cloud. From the sea comes a fresh breeze with a faint smell of salt. The area was completely empty, except for one person. A girl wearing a pink bikini, with long black hair and red eyes with an eye-patch on her right eye sat in the sand with a glass of lemonade in her hand and stared at the horizon. The host of the party. Or, she hoped it would be a party. Thou she was prepared to enjoy this day all on her own. Ten minutes earlier she had sent out a message to all her friends and also put it up on the notice-board in the main cities. Now, the only thing to do was wait.
1805877749_Namnls11.png.aa68f9e0e84ea153c1a3bb2bfac81d06.png

Spoiler

Everyone needs a break in the summer, to enjoy this break you can come to the beach at floor sixteen. There will be food, drinks and great company. There will also be competitions with great prizes. Looking forward to meet you.

Zandra

Competitions:

Spoiler

Scavenger hunt:

Spoiler

Its pretty simple, first you make a placeholder, then make a roll and compare the BD, CD and LD with the shart below. You can only make one roll per post. So the more posts you keep searching, the bigger chance to find anything. Also, remeber this is a rp site, so follow the result. For exmple if you wont find a white crystal under a random chair or a blue crystal under a thick root at one of the trees on the outer edge of the field. Except for the field and beach, there is also a two storey beach house you can search inside.

BD:
1-3: no crystal found
4-9: Crystal found
10: Crystal found and +1 on CD and LD

CD:
1-7: Blue crystal
8-11: Green crystal
12: White crystal

LD:
If finding blue cystal:
11-16: +1 crystal (2 total)
17-20: +2 crystals(3 total)

If finding green crystal:
16-20: +1 crystal (2 total)

If finding white crystal:
Ignore the LD, no extra availble from white crystals.

Amount of crystals left in the area:
Blue: 30/30
Green: 15/15
White: 3/3

Points per crystal:
Blue: 1
Green: 3
White: 8

Mob battle:

Preparations:

Spoiler

In the middle of the field, there is now four weapon stands each with its own kind of weapon. Every player can pick two weapons. One weapon they gonna hold in their main hand and one will be in their inentory. During the combat, they will start with the weapon in hand. If they by some reason going to want to change, it will take one turn to do so. Your stats have no effect on this fight so no need to write them down. This is to make it fair to everyone. For example a level one will figth on same terms as a level seventy.

Each weapon have three different attacks. You are free to name them and describe them how you want, this to encourage rp battle. But be realistic.

Sword:
Attack 1: Deal 10 damage on one target
Attack 2: Deal 3 damage on up to three targets
Attack 3: Deal 5 damage and paralyze on one target

Axe:
Attack 1: Deal 6 damage on one target
Attack 2: Deal 5 damage on up to three targets
Attack 3: Deal 3 damage and paralyze on up to three targets

Warhammer:
Attack 1: Deal 6 damage and paralyze one target
Attack 2: Deal 4 damage and stun one target
Attack 3: Deal 2 damage and freeze one target

Staff:
Attack 1: Deal 5 damage and paralyze one target
Attack 2: Deal 3 damage and paralyze up to three targets
Attack 3: Deal 1 damage and stun up to three targets

The weapons deals 1 damage on other players. If you hit another player its instant discualify (you need to aim at the player to hit them, no risk to hit them if you dont want to). 

Swimsuit competition:

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunova walked around in one of the bigger towns as her eyes spot a note on the noticeboard, A break from summer at the beach, She thought and looked up at the sky true it was already summer and quite hot so it would be okay for her to take a short break right go for a good swim. Thinking about a good swim her head turns to only one person that would also like a good swim and that would be her water sports friend Hazado. Sorry but even if more people are coming you already have been to a beach party before and without me so sorry if I lie a bit, she thoughts sending him a message.

Spoiler

To: @Hazado

From Sunova

Subject: Summer Break meet up.

Hey big softy, I have some free time and I wanted to ask you if you like to come to the beach with me, It is on floor 16. No need to worry about food and drinks It already fixed so come out of your hot heavy armor and put on some swimming trunks because there is water.

She pressed send with a small evil smile on her face knowing that her friend was not going to like it that there were more people around, but it was the only change to get Hazado into a conversation with others. She smiled again and walked off the floor sixteen and got ready for a great time.

Once she came to floor sixteen and at the location of the party Sunova turned into her swimming outfit, A blue small bikini, and a small short black swimming trunk, she was also wearing a white jacket with some sort of ears on top of it. Even if Sunova did not have much of a chest she still wore her swimming outfit with style. The small white-haired girl walked up to the only player there and greeted the girl who was sitting in the sand. "Hiye, you must be the host, nice to meet you Name Is Sunova or Su whatever you like," Sunova said making a small bow to the black haired lady "My friend Hazado will come soon to, Bit Shy but likes the water, maybe lied a bit to him," She said with a smile

Swimming outfit:

Spoiler

5cc52a5e-8c5a-43a3-9d2e-d53ba46de107.thumb.jpg.bbc955d6be14f78d12e197871ac2fcc6.jpg

Edited by Sunova

Grimm was wandering floor sixteen looking for something to do that was worthwhile. He was bored and, to put it simply, tired. He ended up getting lost, finding the way back to society, losing the way back to society, falling asleep, and finding the way back to society. When he made it back to town, he went to the notice board to see if there was anything to occupy his time. One of the messages caught his eye:

Spoiler

Everyone needs a break in the summer, to enjoy this break you can come to the beach at floor sixteen. There will be food, drinks and great company. There will also be competitions with great prizes. Looking forward to meet you.

Zandra

His stomach growled as he looked through the messages contents. “This doesn’t seem so bad.” Grimm said. “I even have trunks this time. Fool me once…” He then chuckled a bit at his own joke. He changed from his cloak and light armor to a more suitable white tee shirt, black swimming shorts, and black sandals. He then set off to the shoreline. Sebastian eventually made it to the location, seeing two players. Neither of them he recognized. When he approached, he overheard one of the girls say her friends Hazado would be coming. Grimm thought to himself: “Hazado? I haven’t heard that name in a long while.” Sebastian finally made it to his destination. “Hello, I got your message. Nice to, um, I don’t know which one of you is Zandra. I’m Grimm, though friends of mine call me Sebastian. Uh, oh yeah, one more thing, you mentioned food in your message?” He said with wide grin. 

Appearance:

Spoiler

Sorry, it's very difficult to find a anime guy with black hair, a white tee shirt, and sandals, swimming shorts. You would be surprised.

Edited by Grimm

Tsu hadn't been on floor 16 ever since her little incident that happened last time she came onto this floor. She didn't exactly ever want to come back to this floor, but when she got a message from Zandra it changed her mind. She was having a beach party for everyone to come, and Tsu was a little on the fence about it. Ultimately deciding that she and Zandra were still friends, Tsu would go to this party. 

Stepping out of the floor teleporter of floor 16 in the same swimsuit she had worn last time she and Zandra met, Tsu made her way down to beach and headed for the same log house as last time. There were already two other people that had showed up along with Zandra, so Tsu gave them both a small wave before walking up to Zandra. "H-Hey Zandra, ribbit. Good to see you again. No one is going inside the house right, rrrrrribbit?" Tsu asked, giving Zandra a small wave as well. It was a little bit awkward seeing her again here, but she wouldn't let that ruin her fun.

Swimsuit:

Spoiler

Bikinitsu.thumb.jpg.09fa7e7c18612fe686e125759f51655c.jpg

@Zandra

Checking one of the sixteenth floor's beaches to see if it was a good spot to spend time with Krysta, and probably watch the sunset was Vigilon's original intention for going to the floor in the first place. However, he had made the trip about a day ago, and he had one of the strangest dreams. He was stuck in a wall of sinking sand, while watching several swordfights happen one after the other. First, it was a metallic swordsman clad in silver apparel, facing another metallic figure, with a cloak the color of platinum, then the silver swordsman then faced another metallic figure with golden armor, a two handed spear, and metal wings. The scene shifted, and the silver swordsman then had the appearance of a dragon for some reason, and it took to the skies to intercept an unusually large griffin.

Vigilon opened his eyes. He still felt the sand...wait, other than his eyes, was he completely covered in sand? He sat up suddenly, and shook himself off, realizing he'd fallen asleep in the sand. He looked in front of him, there were the waves. He looked to his left, then to his right. To his right, there was what seemed to be some sort of gathering in the making. He still had his beach apparel in his inventory, so what the heck, he was going to make the most of this...if he could. He pulled up his messenger, so he could send a message to someone who might be interested.

To: @Krysta

Subject: Beach?

Hey Jewel, I was wondering if you were interested in heading over to the sixteenth floor. There seems to be some sort of gathering over at the beach, so if we can join in, it could be another chance to relax. Otherwise, we could just take a stroll on the beach and watch the sunset together if you'd like.

-Vigilon

After sending the message, he headed over to the settlement so he could find a place to change into his beach apparel real quick, and then he headed back over to the beach, and found two familiar faces( @Sunova @Froppy ). "Hey, nice to see you two again! This, uh, isn't a private gathering, is it? I kind of fell asleep in the sand and woke up to this..."

Appearance:

Spoiler

Vigilon is wearing red swim trunks and a silver colored T-shirt with a vertical red line on each side(So the clothing would match, in case silver t-shirts don't work with red trunks).

He was walking around once again not knowing what quest to do, but he could not stop thinking about it. as he walked over to the noticeboard he was getting a message. He turned around and opened his menu looking at the message he got. From Sunova, ooh great another good ... not a quest, to hang out on floor sixteen that sounds like fun, WAIT, a beach even greater. he thought in his mind as he looked at the message. Just the two of them on a beach, god darn it is she going to tease me again or something, well no matter I will just go for a swim if she does. Looking into his inventory he saw his swimming stuff from the last time he went to the beach. he got ready and went to the teleporter and up to floor sixteen.

Once he got to floor sixteen he walked over to the location sunova mentioned and changed into his swimming trunks. Blue swimming trunks and an Orange summer jacket Hazado was quite big in length and in the body itself, and that was to see in him once he got into his swimming stuff. As he walked over to a small hill he saw that there were more people more then he was thinking. SU YOU TRICKED ME, he thought to make a little bit of a fist. but that once left as he saw two other faces he knew the fun part was he knew them both from the other beach party he went to. he walked down a bit calmer and tried not to be awkward sounding. "H-Hello there, Su, Seb, Tsu. See you also are here," he said with a bit of a stutter in his voice. he walked up to Sunova first as he hits her on the head  "You little trickster, I get you next time," he said to her, then her turned to Sebastian and Tsu "How have you been Seb Long time no see, and you too Tsu, Last time was, almost the same way I think. So where have you two been up to?" He asked the two still keeping an eye out for Sunova.

Appearance:

Spoiler

1995144624_Hazadoswimsuit.jpg.c4b147269b78847b730c39c945b6d73c.jpg

Somewhere near the sixteenth floor's beach, Arabelle examined her appearance in front of a mirror, cheeks already red with embarrassment. The bikini was pretty. It was white (sadly, they didn't have the color green) and had frills and a cute ribbon. But with the two-piece swimsuit equipped, she only became even more conscious of her lack in...certain areas. Geez. This would always be her problem. Arabelle brought up her inventory and equipped an oversized white hoodie and her usual white gloves. Pulling the hood up and flashing a charming smile at her reflection, she turned and made for the beach. 

She arrived early again. Or maybe no one was just coming. Arabelle quickly spotted Tsu, in another revealing swimsuit. At this point, she wasn't even surprised she ran into the frog-like girl here. Lately, they've met each other so many times coincidentally that she even invited the other girl to hang out and do a quest so they could become proper friends. Then there was Grimm. Hot as ever. Vigilon. Had his Messenger open and was probably sending a message to his pretty blonde girlfriend. Arabelle hoped she would come. She didn't have the chance to hold a proper conversation with Krysta back in Novafire's party. Then there was Hazado, speaking with an unfamiliar white-haired girl. There was only one word she could use to describe his outfit and it was: Abs. 

All attendees were somehow all conveniently standing in a small group so Arabelle didn't have to decide which one to approach first. She tugged on her hood and approached the small group. "Hey," she spoke, staring in the general direction of the two unfamiliar girls. Good thing they were also conveniently standing next to each other. One of them had to be 'Zandra,' cause when had someone ever posted an invite and not showed at the actual party itself? "My name's Arabelle. Nice beach party you have here." Speaking of, she had to try that grill over there. And the cool drinks. Definitely not the beach volleyball Zandra probably had planned, though. Tsu and Embers had humiliated her enough last time.

With that said, she turned to the first person of interest. Grimm. Reason: he was pretty. "Seb. Nice to see you here," Arabelle greeted with a friendly smile. "Do you only ever show up in parties? I don't think I've ever run into you at any other place."

[Arabelle's Swimsuit (right now, she's wearing a jacket and gloves on top of it)]

Edited by Arabelle

Zandra didn’t respond to Grimms comment, and he assumed she had better things to do then talk to him. But he had really be looking forward to something to snack on. He saw a hammock in the trees that meet with the soft sandy beach. It looked like a comfortable waiting place. He walked up and laid down in the hammock. Remembering his first lake trip, the lake was surprisingly warm for a body of water in Germany, usually it would be could, or he was told it would be by friends. He remember them playing around in the water, it was just Sebastian and his friends who he would never see again. This though almost made him shed a tear had his eyes been open, he had been searching so long, far and wide that he hadn’t gotten proper time to grief. He quickly snapped out of his trance when he heard a familiar voice. Opening his eyes, he saw Hazado. He formed a weak smile. Grimm then got out of the hammock and walked over when he arrived he could tell Hazado saw him, mainly because he spoke his name. When Hazado said “Long time no see”. Grimm smiled and said: “I was just about to say that.” , he then replied to him with: “Travelling mostly, a little bit here and there. I figured I could use a day to talk to people. Socialize. The only other person I had talked to until now was a strange girl on floor, twenty? I think, I can’t remember, come to think of it, I still don’t know how I got there.” He said with a perplexed look on his face. Then he heard another familiar voice. He turned around to see Arabelle. Who then greeted everyone, at this point Grimm tried to sneak back to the hammock without anyone noticing. But Arabelle changed that. “Nice to see you to Arabelle.” He said cheerfully. “We aren’t gonna have a water bucket standoff again right?” He said in a joking manner. “Yeah, I don’t know, I just like social events, they make me feel, normal. I’m use to socializing, and lately I missed it. Which is why I’m here currently, also, I was told there would be food.” Just then his stomach growled, which pretty much summed it up. Grimm then noticed something odd about her appearance. "Um, Arabelle? What's with the jacket? Isn't it like ninty degrees? I mean, I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt and I think I'm overheating." Grimm said both sounding and looking a bit confused. 

@Hazado @Arabelle

Edited by Grimm

Even though he is only at Level 1, and his adventures had barely begun, save for a few grueling sword practices and exercise, Kioshi thinks that a trip to level 16's serene and beautiful beach wouldn't hurt him. A so called summer event was advertised somewhere in Floor 1. Everyone is welcome. Food, games and just plain summer fun are the main catches of the event. It's going to be a great time...not so for Kioshi in social terms.

The only issue he has, albeit a minor one, is the choice of clothing that would fit a nautical setting. Might be a good idea to wear a swimshorts...if Kioshi is more confident in showing his body, even though unlike his face, the disease affects his body less. With Kioshi's effort, it even looks fit. No muscles, but fit nonetheless.

It took around a day for him to find a proper loose clothing, but alas, he manages to 'rent' a dark samurai kimono in exchange for showing his swordsmanship to the seller for some reason. That worked well. Maybe seller's a samurai fanatic. Kimono seems close to a genuine one too, complete with the seal of a samurai clan.

The trip to the beach takes at best no more than two days or so, but Kioshi finds no difficulty in the journey as there are now possible safe routes to go from level to level. After what seems like an eternity of walking, he finally made it. 

Wasting no time to change his current overall clothing to only the black kimono, and with his galloglass sword still visibly belted around his waist, he walks to the shores, feeling the cool breeze. Unlike many of the players here, he intends to just relax himself and sits far away from the rest of the participants for obvious reasons. With his eyes gazing at the horizon and the small waves splashing to the shore every now and then, he leans backwards as he lets out a deep, quiet sigh.

Everything is alright for himself so far. Better than in the real world.

APPEARANCE

Edited by Kioshi

As more and more people came she looked around to see if her friend was here already but of no luck, the first person that talked to her was a guy with black hair that called himself Sebastian and asked who Zandra was, " Oh That there is Zandra, I'm Sunova thinking of coming to this party sounded like fun" she said as another girl who she knew already only by name and face and she was Froppy Sunova looked at the girls swimsuit and then back to her own as she thought about it she was that the girl had a much bigger chest than her. she walked up to the girl "Hello there, So you came to relax a bit as well miss, I think I never introduced myself to you, Name is Sunova nice to meet you." she said to the frog looking girl. then Sunova fell a sudden hit on her head as she grabbed her head in shock from the hit, Of course, it was Hazado who did it because she knew already why but as he looked at him, she noticed that he was more relaxing than other times when around people "Oops sorry Haz, But how would you come here otherwise." she said with a smile still holding her head from Hazado's hit.

As she walked behind Hazado who started a conversation with the black-haired guy called Sebastian and the frog girl she was a bit stunned WHAT He knows people, And wait he met them on the other beach party WHAT DID I MISS, she thought to herself not even knowing that he was able to make friends. not sort after that a girl almost just as high as herself came she was wearing a jacket over her swimsuit, She must be getting hot in that jacket, Sunova thought to herself as she looked at the girl. It looked like she knew most other people around here as she looked around, the girl walked up to the rest of the group and introduced herself as Arabelle, " Nice to meet you Arabelle, Name is Sunova," the white-haired said the girl.

Sunova was quite happy to see that the party was lifting up and more people showed up "Question, How do you guys know Hazado, he is quite shy and all so I didn't even know that he would come to the party, he is quite shy as it comes to it" she asked facing the group were Hazado was standing with. Even if she knew she still wanted to tease Haz with a lot of things now "Haz who of the two is you, GF." she said with a smirk on her face hoping for him just to start panicking.

Edited by Sunova

While talking to Seb his eyes spot a familiar face, he waved at her to sign her over and come with the rest of the group. "Heye there Arabelle nice to see again, once again we meet on a beach," he said with a smile. as Seb remembers it very clearly what happened on that day Hazado could hold himself in and let out a small laugh, "Well we will see who strikes first Seb It would be me, you and Arabelle, Who will do the first hit with water," he said with a smile on his face. listening to what Seb was saying it sounded good to socialize or you would just become lonely and lose hope much faster. Then Sunova asked how they met "Well very simple, At a beach party just like this one, but then with more water bucket flying everywhere. I have been doing some quest with Arabelle and tried to keep in contact with Seb but I failed at that pretty quick." he said but then Sunova asked him who his GF was and Hazado snapped from his happy look to a pure panic "W-WAH, Su... It's not... Nothing Like that ... Just friends ... FRIENDS... F R I E N D S... nothing special." he said looking for a way to escape the small girl with her teasing. Arabelle would recognize this state of him as he is panicking a bit and become a bit irritating by it.

looking around for a way out of this situation Hazado comes up with only one thing as he quickly takes off his summer jacket and runs into the water " S-Sorry Su I can't hear you.." he says in a panicking tone as he sprints in full speed into the water only to fall over halfway my being hit in the knees by a wave. He stays in underwater for a good long minute as he pops his head out of it again " Aaw Nice and cold, HEY GET IN HERE, " he yells to the rest of the group and waves them over to come into the water

Zandra stared at the horizon. The horizon at the end of the huge ocean that threw up mist in the air from the waves and the tiny waterdrops sparkled in the sun. The alchemist had been sitting in the sand for quite some time by now, and no one had showed up. Her thougths travelled up to floor twenty two and maybe she should go back there to Avilon and enjoy her day with her instead. Nah, she had already sent out the invite, what if someone would show up and there is no one here. Wonder who will come thou. Hopefully some hot girls and boys. Eye candy is always nice. Hopefully some of her old friends will come as well. Mac, Hik or Cal was the first that poped into her head. But nah, they probably was busy with their own business.

It was by then that she suddenly woke up when seeing someone enter the water and shouting for someone or someones to get to him. Zandra looked around and saw that several players had arrived. She quikly rose and brushed off the sand from her butt. ‘’Oh excuse me very much. It this heat I dazed off. Welcome to my little party, I hope you gonna enjoy it. Feel free to help yourself with drinks and food. Its on the house.’’ She said with a warm smile and pointed towards the grills and tables.

He is in the verge of sleeping as the waves becomes a melody to his ears. Eyes slowly close, and his body gives up on leaning backwards as Kioshi lies down gently, but not before unbelting his sword first and placing it beside him.

He wonders where his body is in now. Maybe still in his room? Surely no one is around to pick up his body isn't it? It is just him alone in his room, with the lights all off. Every light in his house are off. 

He resists the urge to chuckle as he compares the situation his real body is in to that of a mummy in a dark tomb lying on his open coffin. He smiles a little, maybe for the first time in months. At least he can still found a bit of joy in this world.

His slumber is about to take him away when his sleep is suddenly disturbed by a girl announcing the start of that event. Grills...food on the house...

Whatever food served here must be appetizing. Plus, the unfinished rations that Kioshi bought for the trip to the beach started to get stale to his taste anyway. Sugar crackers and goat cheese. Delicious when on a trip. Not so fitting for a proper meal though.

Kioshi remains half asleep as he intends to take the food and drinks only after the queue is empty. Gonna have a meal all to himself.

Shi let out a sigh as he eyed the sandy beach that players were beginning to swarm. It had been quite some time since he'd gone to a party. As a matter of fact, the last he'd been to was his graduation party. The man was unsure if coming to a beach party was the best idea for him at that moment.

Behind him, Shi heard the footsteps of another man: a blonde. He rotated his head towards Cain, who was smiling cheerfully. "C'mon Shi, let's go have some fun. You need to let loose a little. It's summer, right?"

Shi shook his head. "We should be working."

To this, Cain laughed. "Hell no. Everyone needs a break, including the two of us." He moved down towards the beach with confidence. Cain, who was only slightly bigger than Shi in body size, wore black swimshorts and a purple button-down shirt that was left unbuttoned. To top everything off, on his face was a pair of classy dark sunglasses.

"Idiot." Shi muttered, following behind his dearest friend while giving a quiet chuckle. He was dressed in the same shorts as Cain, with the exception of the color: Shi's were red. Unlike the blonde, he was shirtless and at that time wore no sunglasses.

It took only a moment of scanning the area for the charcoal-haired man to realize that he was not acquainted to anybody around him. His eyes were locked on Cain, who returned the gesture with a smile before approaching him once more. "So, do you want to take the right side of the beach, or the left?" The man asked Shi, who thought for a moment. Before arriving, they had decided they'd both split up and move to opposite sides of the beach, where they would both attempt to meet new people. The noirette was pretty sure Cain was only interested in finding a girlfriend.

"I'll take left."

"Perfect." Cain grinned, eyeing down a dark-haired girl who happened to be suntanning on the right side of the beach. "I'll see you around, bud." He turned, giving Shi a quick peace sign as he departed.

Now that he was alone, he could figure out who seemed interesting enough to spark conversation. Shi eyed the groups around him, but nobody in particular stood out to him. He turned his head in the direction of Cain, who was in the process of chatting up the young woman who was mentioned previously. "I should've picked the right side..."

(Shi swimsuit)

Edited by Shi

After getting replies, one of the other girls, who introduced herself as Sunnova, it was odd that he seemed to know quite a few Novas. She wanted to know how him and Hazado had met, after he have his explaination and moved far enough away, Grimm spoke. “Well, I met him at a volleyball beach party like he said, yes, buckets of water were involved. Unfortunately the volleyball was girls only, I was promptly disappointed. Anyway, I met both Hazado, and the other girl, Arabelle, at this event. The best part was Hazado tried to “woo” one of the girls there. It, was pretty funny to watch, he isn't very good at it .” The last two sentences were quieter, trying to make sure Hazado didn’t hear him.  He then smiled afterward. Then he went down to the water, it was warm. It was like being in an indoor pool, but much larger and with a thriving ecosystem that doesn’t involve chlorine. “Hey, this isn’t so bad. Now I just need something to jump off of.” He looked around the beach, and noticed a small sea stack. He shrugged, and unequipped his shirt from his inventory, and slowly walked into the water. Once it got deep enough, he went underwater, and began swimming around for a bit. He could hold his breath far longer in game then he could in the real world. He then tried to see if he could open his eyes underwater, usually this would be disastrous and painful depending on what kind of water you dove into. But nothing happened, it was crystal clear, It reminded him of when his family went on a business trip to southern California. He resurfaced, wiping water from his eyes and face, all he heard was “I can't hear you” followed by water splashing. Hazado had also entered the water, then edged the others to join him. Though Grimm was still wiping water from his eyes.

“Look! There is a party!” I said to Athel, who wasn’t paying attention to me and was obviously busy eating a churro I bought for him. “Should we go?” I asked Athel, it was apparently far more difficult then it appeared to drop his tasty churro and talk, but from what he was trying to gesture I took as a yes. “Alright. Lets see, its a beach party, with food, and some kind of, competition?” I turned to Athel, who was trying to scarf down the rest of the churro, the way he devoured the churro reminded me of an anaconda. “From my map, which I’m so very glad you told me about…” I said sarcastically. “...it would be, that way.” I pointed to the nearest exit of the town. He then finally finished his churro and nodded in acknowledgement. We had to walk for about ten minutes until we finally reached the beach. At the time, I was wearing gray swimming shorts with black stripes down the sides and a pair of leather water shoes. Athel, on the other hand, didn’t look like he planned on getting wet. He was wearing pair of shorts, not swimming shorts, a pair of sandals, and a hawaiian shirt. Along with the black gloves he never takes off. I didn’t recognize anyone, currently there was around, ten people, I wasn’t sure because everyone was moving around and I’m pretty sure someone was underwater. There was two guys in the water, one was trying to get people to come in. Two girls on the shore with swimming attire, and one who was wearing a jacket for some reason. An additional two guys scowling the beach, and another, who looked, a bit odd, was he wearing a robe? “We are here.” Athel signed. “Thank you Captain Obvious.” I said jokingly. “We mind as well find out if this is the right party. Right?” I said, turning to Athel, who was already down the shoreline. “Pff... Idiot.” I said offended, he seemed to want to eat some more, I already gave him a full churro, what is with him? I sighed and walked down from the outskirts where the sandy beach ended to the few girls on the shore. “Hey, I wanted to introduce myself, I’m Aspect, that’s Silence...” I pointed behind me, my finger following where Athel stood hovering over the food. “It's very nice to meet you. Also, I wanted to hear about this competition, so I wanted to talk to the host. Do you know where she is?” 

Krysta was wondering what she would do for the day, when she received a message from Vigilon. She would send the following reply,

To: @Vigilon

That sounds lovely. I would be glad to go there, even if all we end up doing is strolling on the beach and watching the sunset...although, it would be nice to both enjoy the event and a sunset...

-Krysta

She then made sure she had the right attire for the occasion in her inventory. A modest white swimsuit, and a white dress with a floral pattern. She then traveled to the sixteenth floor(after spotting the notice on the bulletin board, of course), and she walked over to the beach where the event would be taking place after equipping the swimsuit and dress. She looked around, and saw only three players she knew, including Vigilon. Obviously, the first thing she would do would be to walk up to Vigilon and speak. "So, Alex, I read about the event on the bulletin boards. Have you figured out what competitions there will be?"

Appearance:

Krysta is wearing a modest white swimsuit, and over that, she is wearing a white dress with a floral pattern. It's not a fancy dress, it's actually casual, and quite fitting to the beach.

Pick had seen the post on the main floor of the first floor, so it was quite a shame that he had managed to arrive late to the wonderful festivities on the sixteenth floor. Pick was a party animal, especially if it was on a beach. If he received an invitation for a special event like this, it was certain that he would come without even a second wasted. It was a shame, though that he was unable to arrive early, since he had been caught observing some apples that were in a tree too high for him without him climbing the tree. Now, he wanted to look his finest for this particular beach party, and thus, he finally decided not to take the apples, as it would ruin his appearance. This decision costed him 20 minutes of his life, and now he had arrived quite late compared to all the other participants. When he got there, a bunch of people were there... mostly guys, of course, but there were a few ladies that seemed like they weren't involved in conversations.

First of all, he wanted to say a small little greetings to the host of the event. It's not small business for a lady to hold something like this... and must have taken a long time to prepare, so he wanted to shed his thanks for a kind woman who was willing to do such a thing. He soon found the girl that everyone was addressing first when they arrived, and after a bit of observation, he too walked up to the host of the event with a big smile on his face and scratching his hair at the same time. "Hola, there. Greetings, and thank you for hosting such a big event in the middle of summer. It's nice to cool down once in a while for something like this." Pick exclaimed, looking after having said that. Pick noticed that two girls were already talking to a group of guys, so they probably wouldn't like it if Pick was to get in there and take the spotlight. With a shrug, he looked back at Zandra, "Zandra, right? I'm gonna have a look around, grab a drink or something, and maybe I'll talk to you later. Thanks once again," He finished, walking backwards and giving a salute to signal his farewells. @Zandra

Pick got a hold of two wine cups, and poured lemonade in them before looking around to see if there were any players that were around for him to initiate with and develop more contacts with. However, all the girls seemed taken... and most of the guys seemed taken as well. With a sigh, he decided to walk to an elder who was alone. "Looks like it's just me and you, fella. How has your day been, senor?" Pick asked, offering him a cup of lemonade, "Here, have a cup, they say this stuff is healthy for you in real life, you know." He finished, looking around constantly in case any more people around his age showed up for him to release his social energy on. @Kioshi

Edited by Pick

While the two he was trying to initiate conversation with were busy with their own chats, Vigilon received Krysta's reply. Nice to know she would be coming. He also received a message from Kanari_Kakaze, one of his friends from the real world.

To: Vigilon

Subject: Wassup?

Hey Alex, what's up? Got anything interesting to say?

-Kanari_Kakaze

He would then reply with,

To: Kanari_Kakaze

I woke up to a beach event on floor sixteen.

-Vigilon

Pretty soon, he'd receive this response,

To: Vigilon

Beach party!?!? I'm on my way!

-Kanari_Kakaze

Vigilon then quickly sent one more message to make sure one thing was clear...

To: Kanari_Kakaze

Um, OK then, Amelia, but should they exist, please do NOT bring a surfboard, or something of the like. The last thing I need to see is you whacking someone on the head with one of those things 'cause you thought they were looking at you creepily, like the last time we were at a beach event, back in the real world.

-Vigilon

Krysta then showed up, and asked Vigilon if there were any competitions he knew about that were in the event. "I'm not sure, but I think the volleyball net over there is somewhat of a hint to at least one of them." Shortly after he had said that, He noticed that Kanari_Kakaze had come sooner than Vigilon thought she would. She must have been close enough to town, and been prepared, to be here already. She was wearing a one piece swimsuit, lime green in color. She practically charged straight towards the ocean waves, yelling out, "Yeah!!! Beach Party!!!!" and followed by a forward dive into the waves, the impact causing water to splash on two guys' faces( @Hazado, @Grimm) in the process. When she surfaced, she then spotted the two. "Oh! Heh, sorry, I didn't see you two there!"

@Krysta

Kanari_Kakaze(Note, she is currently wearing a one piece swimsuit that is lime green in color):

Spoiler

Kanari_Kakaze.thumb.jpg.83d28c0c8cecaf5511b33e9bb9e93327.jpg

Arabelle laughed when @Grimm mentioned a water bucket standoff. "Depends," she replied mysteriously. "We're missing one though." Saying that brought the hyperactive and bright blonde to her mind once again, but she banished that thought as quickly as it came. There was no need to think too much. She and Spangie had simply fallen out of friendship. Like what normal people did when they stopped communicating. Then he brought up her odd outfit. Yes, it felt like it was ninety degrees outside. But if you were a bit embarrassed to show off your unimpressive "assets," temperature hardly mattered. "Oh, I'm used to the heat. And I'm gonna take a dip later, anyway. Better watch your legs when I do," Arabelle said, recalling that one time she pulled him under the water.

One of the unfamiliar girls introduced herself as @Sunova. She was a cute, white-haired girl wearing a blue bikini top and black swimming shorts. She looked a bit young. Fourteen, maybe? That meant that the other girl, the tall one wearing a pink bikini and an eyepatch, was Zandra. For a host of a big beach party, she seemed a bit quiet. Sunova asked how Arabelle knew @Hazado, further strengthening Arabelle's assumption that she was the female friend Hazado was talking about. They seemed close, and she matched his description of a small, white-haired girl. "I met him at another beach party. Then I went on a quest with him. He's very fun to be around," Arabelle replied with an innocent smile. She purposefully refrained from telling the girl about their little boat trip. Then, Sunova asked, "Who of the two is your GF?" Hazado had also described his friend as a shipper. Arabelle let out a laugh at his flustered reaction. That was definitely her. As the guy being teased ran away from the situation, she stayed behind, smiling at Sunova with her hands clasped in front of her. "What about you, Sunova? You two seem very close."

Arabelle was about to join the two guys in the water and maybe ask Sunova to come along with her, when another guy approached them. Wait, why them? Weren't Zandra and Tsu alone over there? Oh, she probably stood out with her hoodie. Arabelle looked the new guy up and down, then did the same with the companion he pointed out earlier. Good thing she stood out. "Is he silent, as his name says?" she asked, a smile playing on her lips.  "I'm Arabelle. Nice to meet you, @Aspect. The host is over...there," she gestured in Zandra's direction. "The eyepatch girl wearing pink. Have fun~."

[ooc: Too many things happening, omg.]