[OP-F16] Everyone needs a break in the summer. All competitions is over. Time for prizes!!!

Another disturbance in his slumber. Who else it could be this time? A male voice inviting him to a drink with him. Babbling about how it is beneficial to his health.

Kioshi slowly sits up, supporting his leaning body with one hand on the soft yet slightly coarse and wet surface of the sand. He opens his eyes and turns his head to the right to see a short haired blonde boy, holding two wine cups of lemonade, one for himself and the other supposedly for Kioshi.

For a minute or two he stares at the sniling player blankly, not saying anything as usual. Nobody in Aincrad ever talk to him or even ask for company. As far as he knows, he is all alone as parallel to his real self.

He looks behind the boy to see the other players occupied with each other. Ah, so basically he runs out of company for now. Now he understands.

Without any question or remark, he slowly takes the glass of lemonade and drinks to his fill. Tastes a bit sweet and very cool. A great thirst quencher. @Pick

Edited by Kioshi
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both @Grimm And @Arabelle answered her question about how they knew @Hazado It was good to hear the story and even that he tried to pick up a girl and fail, no wonder there he still was the same shy guy as always. but as both Grimm and Hazado left for the water she laughed a bit at Hazado and his exit of the conversation "BIG SOFTY" she yelled after him. Always kept his head in the sand one way or another, but that was just him. Arabelle then asked How it was between them, Well she did not know where to start she knew him for a long time now so it was not that hard but still she struggled a bit not knowing where to start. "Well let's see, I know him sees I was fifteen on another MMO as a solo player, He needed help from a support so I and two other friends of my helped him, and he kind of got stuck to me," she said with a smile "Never met in IRL, but I can see this as a bit of Real Life, He is a very simple target to tease as well, So yeah I stick around him and he does it to me," she said looking at the two guys in the water.

She looked to her right as another guy walked up to the two girls, Sunova did not really care and as he introduced himself to the two as he did for his friend who was back there, "nice to meet you @Aspect, Name Is Sunova," she said after Arabelle.  She waved over to Aspect friend "Also Nice to meet you Silence," she said loudly to the guy way back there. There was a lot of guys now and the only girls were herself, Arabelle, Zandra, and Froppy. Some of the guys seemed to like it that there were girls but however, Sunova was not really interested in any of them, none of them stood out to her. It was not that she was already in love with someone but more like it that there was no one interesting enough to look at.

Looking around she saw that @Vigilon was joined by a female player, Ooh This is looking interesting, she thought and walked over to Vigilon. " Hey, Vigilon. How is it been?" she said quickly turning to the female player next to him, looking her up and down. "Name is Sunova, Nice to meet you. Um by any than are you @Krysta ?" she asked the female player wanting to know if this was the girl Vigilon talked about If so she could see why he liked her. If she is that I say Approved, they look so cute together, she thought to herself. She was always so interested in love story's and Vigilon knew that already because she was listening to his love story the last time they did a quest.

“Yeah, I wonder what happened to Spangie.” Grimm said curiously. “Disappearances are more common than you’d expect in this place.” He said solemnly. “Sorry, if that came out wrong. I honestly think shes just too busy.” When Arabelle mentioned the time she pulled him underwater, he tried to make it into a joke. “I still have nightmares…” He said, purposely getting his eyes to widen. THen he laughed a bit. “Alright, I’ll see you in the water. If not being puleed under it.”

(OOC: Lines below happen after he got in the water)

As soon as all the water was away from Grimm’s face, making sure it didn’t get in his eyes. He opened them, and saw, water coming his way due to the splash a girl made. The water splashed his face, blinding him a second time. “Ahh, I can’t see! I’m blind! Man down!” Sebastian said, trying to be over dramatic as possible, cupping his hands over his eyes and splashing back down under the water. Swimming out of sight behind a rock and resurfaced. After losing sight of the group, he became paranoid that Arabelle was going to attempt to yank him underwater. At least if there were other players they might get her back, just then a great idea popped into his head to get Arabelle, he never did get a well earned revenge against Arabelle. Unfortunately, his prank involved something that he didn’t think existed in game. “I could really use some water balloons.” He murmured to himself. He then went underwater and reemerged with Hazado and the other player. “I think, I’m okay now.” He said blinking his eyes rapidly, they were irritated, and looked a little bloodshot.

@Arabelle @Hazado @Vigilon

Edited by Grimm

Hazado looked back at the beach hearing Sunova yell something but he did not hear it as he dives underwater to look around. the water was clear and he could see Grimm underwater, but only his legs. Ooh maybe I can do something fun, he thought to himself thinking about what Arabelle did to Seb, Okay I won't do it, for now, he then thinks as he gets above again. He made his way to Seb who was apart from himself in the water,  "Sup Seb, I think I escaped them," as he looks back at the beach where Arabelle and Sunova were standing. The water was nice and Hazado loved to swim, he was quite good at it too. "you know what is scarier then Arabelle grabbing you underwater, well It would be me grabbing you underwater, I have much more power than Arabelle," he said with a laugh as he was clearly joking about it.

as he then looks back to see what is going on he and both Seb get splashed in the face by a girl, Hazado moves back a bit throwing water out of his mouth and getting the water out of his face. He looks at Grimm as he does the most dramatic voice he ever heard from him that he was down. "We lost contact with Captian Grimm and his boat sir what do we do," he said jokingly. As he looks at the girl who splashed them, "also a good day then," He said in his English Accent before he splashed a wave of water back at the girl. but then out of nowhere Seb reappear next to him and out of his reaction splashed a wave into his face, "Oops, Uum Sorry Seb, just don't reappear almost next to me," he said with a worried but a laugh right behind it.

@Grimm@Vigilon

The first girl, who called herself Arabelle gave them a quick easy answer, but not without a question. “Yeah, he is mute in real life. It had him calibrate his voice, and he had none, so he can’t talk here either. It's, a bit problematic when it comes to communication with people who don’t know sign language.” I then turned to Athel, who was about to chow down on some barbeque. But we made eye contact. “You look like your enjoying yourself, wouldn’t it be a shame, if I were to do something about it.” I said out loud. I then made the sign language gesture for “Water.” Almost instantly, he looked paranoid. I turned back. “Well, that should keep him in check for a bit, until he does something in retaliation. Thanks for the information, Arabelle.” The other player, was a blonde girl who introduced herself and gave similar information. “Thanks Sunova, it's nice to meet you.” I said with a smile. I then walked off to met the person that Arabelle described. “Excuse me, you Zandra, right? Well, I have some questions about this competition, if you won’t answer directly, can you at least given me a hint as to what it is?”
@Arabelle @Sunova @Zandra

Asakku made her way to the beach with a hard sigh. I hope this competition thing is gonna have good prizes. I’m in need of some Col at the moment, she pointed out to herself, rubbing her shoulders. Oh wait, I didn’t think this through. It’s at a beach. And when there’s a beach, there’s water. And when there’s water.. there’s.. she shook her head. No. He’s not here, he’s not gonna do anything to you. She told herself with a determined face.

Arriving at the beach with a red tank top and light blue shorts, as well as a pointed look, she sighed, falling back into a sitting position. It’s too bright out.. she groaned, covering her face from the heated light. I think I might regret this already. “What did I get myself into?” she muttered.

@Sunova answered her question calmly, not seeming to realize Arabelle's intent behind asking it. How cute. She was just as innocent as her best friend was. "Hmm, I see." Arabelle nodded her head in reaction to conceal her dismay, Learning a few things about how the unlikely pair became friends was nice, but that wasn't really it. She needed the juicy details! Were they 'just friends'? Or were there mutual feelings brewing underneath? But, whatever. The momentum was gone now, and the white-haired girl had turned her attention to Aspect.

A quick glance at the players now populating the beach party and maybe a long searching gaze for a blonde who always showed up to big parties. No one interesting enough to speak with at the moment. Arabelle turned her gaze to the ocean. Perhaps it was time to join the two guys in the water. She pulled off her hood and unzipped her jacket, carelessly letting it fall onto the sand where it shimmered and disappeared as it was automatically recalled into her inventory. Before anyone could stare, she plunged into the water and paddled over to where @Hazadoand @Grimm were chilling. The water was up to her neck, but she still couldn't contain the embarrassed blush from wearing her swimsuit without the hoodie. "Heyyy!" she called with a grin. Arabelle had seen a blonde girl wearing a green swimsuit dive into the water earlier, splashing water onto the two boys' faces, and wouldn't miss the chance to tease them. "Already getting bullied by a girl, I see. Weaksauce."

Pick took a sip of the lemonade, not that it had any taste, but how can it be a party without any drinks? Pick smiled, the elderly man did not seem to be interested in engaging in any sort of conversation with himself, so he would simply politely back out of the awkward conversation and head back to the same lemonade place to grab yet another cup for another lucky individual. He took a look at the man, nodding his head before exclaiming, "Well, I'll be talking to you later, possibly. For now, I will be backing out and conversing with another individual." Pick said politely, before walking away from the elder. @Kioshi

Heading back to the lemonade stand, he poured himself another cup of lemonade, got another cup and poured lemonade in that one as well before holding both. Now that he thought about it, he looked like a waiter, with his casual suit on and the gloves in addition to the lemonades that he was holding. However, he found that the best way to start a conversation was through the use of offering a drink to someone. Pick looked around, wondering if there were new people he could talk to, and indeed, he spotted someone that he already knew. Asakku, I'm sure that she'll be delighted at my presence. Pick thought, chuckling, I suppose that I could offer her some company, since she won't be the type to initiate talking to someone else. Pick walked up to the dark-haired girl before offering her a cup of lemonade, "Looks like you don't have much company either. Mind if I join you? Here, lemonade... one must have a drink at such a party as this one." Pick chuckled. @Asakku

Edited by Pick

Looking up at the familair face, she sighed. It’s better to know someone here than to talk to anyone new I guess. “Hey.. And sure” she shrugged, taking the glass. “I guess, this is probably one of the only parties I’ve ever been to,” she admitted, swirling her cup in a circular motion. “What are you doing here anyways?”

Looking him and up and down, she surprised a snort. “What are you wearing? You do know this is a beach right?” She pointed out, shaking her head. “If you ask me, it’s way too hot here. I don’t get how people live like this everyday in the real world,” She grumbled, covering her eyes.  “Too bright. Did you live like this in the real world? You look like you don’t mind the heat,” she removed her hands and looked at his attire again. “You look like you’re going to some sort of wedding or something,” she chuckled, shrugging. “But whatever, you do you.”

@Pick

Well, he doesn't have to worry about sweating hot now, especially since the wind is now strong here in a good and cool way. He listens to the blonde male who assures him that he would engage in conversation again. Kioshi just stares at him buzzing off to get another lemonade for presumably another target he picked to flirt. A female. Long hair down to her shoulders and black in color. 

Up until now, he doesn't realize that the boy is wearing a literal suit fit for a waiter for the aristocrat. Looks like another pathetic attempt to try to talk to the opposite sex or show some so called manners to everyone else. In all honesty, he looks out of the picture on the surface. 

No sooner after the boy starts to talk to the female he saw, Kioshi turns away, his back now facing the rest of the participants and the event. Meanwhile, his front is now facing the sea, and he is a bit close to the tip of the tide.

Looking at the empty wine glass gives him an idea. He slowly scoops up the slightly damp sand and collects them into the glass. When it is full of them, Kioshi swiftly places the glass face down, and carefully lifts it up to produce what looks like a cone or, at the slightest degree, a half sphere.

He does this four times until he has four 'cone sand towers.' He looks at it and thinks about trying to form a decent sandcastle here.

"I honestly did not expect you to come to a party such as this one," Pick exclaimed, taking a sip of the lemonade, "And what do you mean what I'm doing here? Obviously, I'm gonna attend every party this game throws at me. I'm a party animal after all," Pick finished, looking around once again before redirecting his attention on Asakku, completely this time. 

"Ah, but this game seems to make it not as hot as it would usually be, in my opinion. But truth be told, every great businessman starts off with something small. To be completely honest, I'm still yet to obtain all the skills needed to start profiting on my own." Pick leaned closer, "I'm still quite low on funds you see, but soon enough, I'll be able to purchase every outfit in every shop of the first floor, so I'll always have something new to wear for occasions like this. Little do you know, this outfit costs me practically all of my currency in the start of the game, so I gotta conserve a little bit for now." Pick finished, giving her a quick little smile.

"Besides, I wouldn't want someone to misunderstand me by wearing something all too different, like your tank top here. I didn't expect you to wear something like this... it's a complete different style from when I last saw you." Pick teased, taking yet another sip of lemonade. 

@Asakku 

“I’m only here for the competition, I was too lazy to do anything else,” she said crossly, taking a long sip of her drink. “Party animal?” She almost choked on her lemonade. “... actually, I don’t expect much. I can imagine you going to college frat parties or something,” she joked, rolling her eyes. “But, I hope you didn’t go to parties like that.”

”Business man? You sound serious,” she mumbled, “actually, you sound like a diva. Nevermind I guess. You aren’t going to complete the game by dressing up, you know that right?” Her lips morphed into a small frown. “And why would you blow that much cash on this? You’re an idiot,” she flicked his forehead and sighed, shaking her head. “You have money problems I guess.”

”Hey, it’s hot okay?” She exclaimed, feinting hurt, “besides, I’m not coming to a stupid beach with a scarf,” she said in a ‘duh’ tone.  

@Pick

“Yeah, I suppose you could yank me underwater stronger the Arabelle could, but she is stealthy. I can’t prepare or brace for something I can’t see!” Sebastian said, responding to Hazado’s comment. After he appeared next to Hazado. Who splashed him in the face in reaction. “Ugh! My eyes! Why me!” Sebastian yelled towards the sky. Then looked back into the water and started rubbing his eyes, trying to swim without using his hands. Which caused him to start kicking pretty fast. Afterwards he looked into the water rubbing his closed eyes, trying to forcefully subdue the irritation in his eyes. He then remembered Hazado’s threat to yank him underwater. “Did you do this on purpose?” He asked calmly, using his hands to swim again. His vision now blurry and his eyes bloodshot. Then he heard Arabelle call out to them. “Hello Arabelle. Wherever you may be.” He said, obviously referring to the fact that his vision was temporarily impaired. That when Arabelle said they were weak for being bullied by a girl. “Bullied by a girl? No, I’m being bullied by everyone!” He corrected. “At this rate, I will be blind in no time.”

Edited by Grimm

Athel was currently chowing down on a shrimp shish kabob. He looked into the water and wanted to join all the smiling faces. But how would he be able to start up a conversation, especially in sign language. Maybe he could send someone a friend request, then message them that he couldn’t speak? That might work. He was tempted to try it. Most of the players looked like they were forming small isolated groups. Others looked like they had no one to group with, like himself, another girl with black hair sitting by herself, she didn’t look like a outdoor person. Ryder, or formally known as Aspect. He got bored quickly, finding nothing to do, and no one to talk to that could understand sign language. He decided to come up with something on his own. He saw a small tree, it looked like a palm tree, but with a strange fruit growing off it. He opened his menu and equipped his combat spear. Then began taking a whack at the tree, trying to knock down the fruit. The sounds caught Ryder’s attention. “Athel! Sorry, tell me later about the competition later, I’m gonna have to prevent someone from doing something very stupid.” I said, bolting off in Athels direction. Upon arrival, I said the only logical thing. “Athel, what are you doing? I mean seriously. Why?” I asked. He looked at me, then resumed tearing up the fruit on the tree with the sharpened spear. “Ok, you do know I’m going to ask you to stop, right?” I said, he only grinned at me. “Athel!” I grabbed him by his arm and essentially dragged him along towards the beach, mainly to throw him into the water, he tried squirm away. But something wasn’t right, it seemed there was some resistance, but not as much as he would usually commit. Then Suddenly, when I was at the shoreline, which at this little part happened to be a dropoff, I tried to use my momentum to throw him in. Instead, he pushed me in, unfortunately for Athel, I had a good grip on his arm. We both struggled and tumbled into the water, going down with two large splashes. Getting a few people with it. I returned to the surface of the water around the same time as Athel did. “Athel, why.” I said scowling at him. He merely responded with a grin and a few gestures in sign language. “Plan didn’t work.” He signed. I splashed him in response, he splashed me back, It went back and forth until there was enough water flying around that I couldn’t tell what was going on.

Edited by Aspect

"Volleyball...I've never done it myself, but I've watched it once or twice. Of course, If I was to do it, I'd be on your team." Shortly after she said that, Vigilon's friend rushed by, heading straight for the water. To Krysta, Kanari seemed unbelievably reckless. Kanari dove into the water, splashing the two guys she dove in front of in the process. Krysta turned to see a white haired girl coming up to her and Vigilon. She introduced herself as Sunova, then asked Krysta about her name, hoping to guess it correctly. "Why, yes. I am Krysta. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sunova." Sunova seemed acquainted with Vigilon. Chances were, the two had spoken about Krysta. She turned to Vigilon. "So, Alex, now that we're here, what should we do first?" She was curious as to what Vigilon would think of doing first. There seemed to be plenty of people to talk to, and quite a few things to do.

@Vigilon @Sunova

"I didn't even go to college, so never mind those parties. If I was invited to one of those though, I would go, just to talk to some new people. Also, I'm not going to be completing the game like the rest of you all. While people like you can stand in the front lines, I'll be away from it, providing you guys with the things needed. Therefore, an expensive costume isn't that bad to have, is it? Especially since it affects my credibility and reputation." Pick smiled at the slight humor that she was now displaying. Although it's cold humor, and quite insulting occasionally, he didn't mind, since it meant that she was opening up to him a little bit more. Soon, he found out that he had completely run out of lemonade.

"Well, you are probably tired of talking to me by now. Why don't you go join the others in the water? I can't do that, since I'm in this get up, you know." Pick explained, wanting to go to the lemonade stand for a quick refill.

@Asakku

The two players that got splashed had their separate reactions, which actually got Kanari to start laughing for a few seconds. One of them splashed water back at her, but it was no big deal. He had also splashed water at the other male when he resurfaced. Arabelle came over to the players, and she called the two guys weak for getting bullied by a girl. "Well, it was actually an accident..." Noticing that the two guys had been talking, and one of them might have temporarily impaired vision, she then whispered to Arabelle, "But maybe we could drag them both under when they least expect it." With that, and a smile on her face, she went under slowly, to make little noise. All she needed was the element of surprise... She slowly reached for one of the guys' legs, and when the timing was right, she would suddenly grab and yank one of them ( @Hazado ) under. When she would resurface, she couldn't help but crack up. "Hahahaha, ah, sorry, I couldn't resist. You did mention something about yanking someone under, right? Anyways, My username is Kanari_Kakaze, Kanari for short. If you want, you could even just call me by my real name, Amelia!"

@Grimm @Arabelle

"Well, I've been in a game of Volleyball myself once or twice, but it's been so long, I'm worried that I've forgotten some of the rules..." Vigilon and Krysta were approached by Sunova, who asked how Vigilon had been. "I've been doing well. How about you?" Sunova asked Krysta if she was Krysta. Due to the expected correct answer, there was a pretty good chance that Sunova would say something regarding how cute the two looked together, from what Vigilon could guess. He then looked to the water, and saw Kanari disappear under the water for a bit. "Oh boy, she's going to do it again...   ...Aaaaaaaaand called it." He said as one of the male players was yanked into the water. "I remember when she did that to me. It's like a jumpscare, really. You know it's coming, you just don't know when." Having been one of the people Kanari had yanked underwater while at the beach one time, back in the real world, as well as his experience with Five Nights at Freddy's, he knew what it felt like. Of course, there was no telling how Kanari's newest victim would react. Krysta asked him what they should do now that they were here. "Well Jewel, we could continue our conversation with Sunova. I mean, I don't feel like going into the water just to get pulled under..."

@Krysta @Sunova

“I didnt even get that much experience college before this happened, just my first year,” she sighed, placing her cup next to her. “Parties in college were the worst though, they were so loud and I couldn’t study for anything,” She grumbled, the memories of her clutching her head under a pillow with loud music in the background still haunts her to this day. “Credibility and reputation, huh.. I guess,” she shrugged, taking a glance at the water. That fake, deep abyss of water. She shuddered, fidgeting with her hands.

”W-water?!” She broke her chain of thought, “n-no. No water, I’ll just stay here,” she laughed nervously, patting the sand next to her, “where it’s dry and stuff.” She watched him go and face palmed herself. I. Am. So. Stupid. What just happened? Removing her hand, she stole a glance at the ocean again. It can happen one day, maybe. Just maybe.

@Pick

@Arabelle came up into the water and left Sunova behind with two other players. Arabelle started right away with teasing both him and @Grimm and Hazado did not ignore it at all "want to go Miss Arabelle, I can very easy throw water on you like last time and this time I won't stop." Pointing out that there was more water here then in a bucket. The blond lady came up to Arabelle and spoke to her about taking them both on "wait what, no no nope not going to happen" but it already seemed to late as she went underwater for a moment and then with a quick move took him underwater. The water was clear and he saw the girl go above water. He did the same but much faster then she would, as she cracked open he smiled a bit thinking already for a way to get her back. 

The blond then introduced herself as Kanari or her real name Amelia, "okay nice to see that you are taking risks here... Amelia, get prepared for payback, I'm Hazado and I'm a perfect swimmer so be prepared," he said as he went underwater very quickly and was staying underwater for a real long time. The water was clear and he could see all the people's legs thinking who would be his target he thought about it and went even deeper underwater and was behind Arabelle and Amelia still underwater. The he went with full power to both there legs and took them underwater, one and two now let's go for three, he thought and moved to Seb's legs and also took him underwater. Hazado then resurfaced and started lauging. "I'm going to he soooo doomed after this, maybe I can get Sunova too she is still dry," he said still laughing a bit to his work he just pulled of.

@Vigilon

The party began to fill up and as Sunova was talking to Krysta and Vigilon she looked over to the water were Hazado and his friends with one other girl, the girl went underwater and she then saw Hazado go underwater as well. Sunova started laughing at it, "aaw Hazado is getting bullied again, ooh wait" she said as Hazado went underwater water this time and put of nowhere first the two girl went underwater and after that they other guy as well and the first person that came back up as Hazado "I could have seen that coming somehow," she said still laughing at the fact that it happened. She rhen turned back to Krysta and Vigilon who she was talking to, she looked up at the two and just couldn't resist herself, "you two are so cute together you even have nicknames for her Vigilon, this is so cute and arg it great to see" she said with a big smile on her face, she looked happy to see both Krysta and Vigilon as two love birds, she wanted to ave taken a picture but sadly she did not have a camera with her or near her. "krysta I have heard you are very romantic and I respect that, " she gets closer to Krysta "that brief was very cute, it is very very cute and OMG you two are so cute," she backed up again and was a bit too hyper as she was hoping up and down a bit now just because she saw Vigilon and Krysta together.

@Vigilon @Krysta

Edited by Sunova