Jump to content
Dark Elf Council

[BR-F23] Paving the Way to Floor 24 (Floor 23 Boss Battle - Dark Elf Council)

Recommended Posts

Hikoru watched things unfold, as soon there was only one boss left standing. He adjusted his grip as he charged forward, appearing behind the creature and stabbing through the armor, straight into her heart. He just gave a chuckle as his sword art came into play. "It appears as though, this is checkmate. I'm sorry, but this game you have lost, and we continue towards the top." He said as he continued his onslaught, finally finishing his attack with a kick to the creature's face. He smiled and landed, disappearing into the shadows and gaining no hate once more. It was one of the benefits of the Unique Skill, he could slice and dice enemies all day, but as long as one person attacked once or used Howl, he wouldn't have to worry about gaining the attention of the creature. He gave a small sigh as he re-emerged from the shadows next to his squad, not another word being muttered from his lips.

ID: 108564

BD: 6+3+2=11 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x21+5=26 = 364 Damage - 100 = 264 Damage to Evahira

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/7/3/4] @Calrex1348/1765 HP | 136/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 1/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] @Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 96/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0] @Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] @Stryder790/790 HP | 15/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern639/1370 HP | 96/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal:  1214/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/0/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 133/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky knew he had no energy left, this was his last attack... He needed energy. He dashed in, finally the last boss having been taken down, only one remaining. He wished he had more left in him, but he didn't. Looking around, he noticed one of the frontliners, the one he had tackeld, collapsing on himself. He hoped he would be alright... Sky just jept going, leaping in, his right hand jabbing forward and smacking into the armor of the tank, dealing zero damage... Compared to others. She didn't even get knocked back. He just leapt back, running over to Zandra. 

"Any chance i can get an energize? I'm all out" He said to her, really hoping that the healer could do that. He really wished that he was a higher level, and also... This whole place was just crazy. He had visualized the entire frotnline as a whole body of badasses who had a very strong cohesion, but they didn't. He had seen players actually DEFEND the bosses, he had seen a boss warp out of the boss room. THis whole thing.... was crazy.

Spoiler

ID# 108579 results:

 Battle: 6 - Falcon jab = 15x10- 150-100 = 70 DMG to Eva.... pathetic.

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/7/3/4] @Calrex1348/1765 HP | 136/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 1/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] @Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 96/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0] @Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] @Stryder790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern639/1370 HP | 96/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal:  1214/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/0/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 133/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roll

Spoiler

ID: 108596 BD: 4+2+2=8 Hit!

22*14=308-100=208 DMG to Evahira

-14+2-1=-15 energy

Zandra smiled, she had for the first time since she arrived here got a selfie with a mob. Back in the real world, she didn’t took many selfies because she was mainly hanging with her friends online. It seemed like Isaxi didn’t liked it though. Zandra shrugged as she looked at the beautiful elven warrior on her screen shot. Then she looked up and saw the real version shatter into blue and white crystals. ‘’Bye bye girl, cya in the next life.’’

After that, Stryder walked up to her. She looked at him as he asked if the berserk healer could energize him. Zandra thought for awhile. She looked at her axe. Then at the tank elf. What she saw in the last living boss’s eyes wasn’t happiness. She wanted to end this as fast as possible as well. She looked back at Stryder. ‘’Im sorry, not this time.’’ She said before she charged the tank and delivered a powerful strike on her, reducing that healthbar of hers.

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/7/3/4] @Calrex1348/1765 HP | 136/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 1/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0] @Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern639/1370 HP | 96/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal:  1214/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/0/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 133/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dice Roll

Spoiler

Void Roll 106823 - Wrong Sword Art

ID: 106824
Evahira: 9 (Accuracy +3 / Evasion +2) = 14 (+1 Damage) // (15+1) * 15 - 100 = 140 Damage

Sword Art <<All Might>> (17 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 120 Remaining)

As the raid continued, and seemed to be coming to its conclusion, Calrex gave a brief glance across the battlefield in a retrospective light. He had been participating in the frontline raids for a long time now, one of the longest "career" frontliners going from the group of people fighting here. He had seen strategies and fighters come and go for more than ten raids now, so things happening to throw a wrench into their plans was not exactly uncommon. However, what had transpired here was a beast all its own. People turning to stand alongside the boss AIs, attacking said players, and an inability to bring people back into line...it was basically a landslide of things going wrong, and for the most part after Hirru's initial action the Ultramarine Knight to some level kind of saw it coming.

"Shield tried to bring things into order, to try and introduce more hardened tactics so that it would make the raids safer, but it seems after the first time with Bialas the game threw us one curveball in the form of an uncanny valley and the while thing fell apart like a house of cards. I don't ever remember seeing battle cohesion fall apart like this so quickly and so far, even when the entirety of the Azure Brigade was participating."

With a small sigh he stepped forward, uttering a single sentence to get it out of his mind, allowing him to focus once again, "Guess the frontlines has degraded from before..."

His mind now back in the fight he looked forward at Evahira, the only remaining boss NPC for the raid. Their victory was already drawn into question with Durares' evacuation, and with Isaxi now fallen only the tank remained. his too didn't seem surprising from an RPG standpoint: The tank fighter is usually the one designed to take all of the hits, and thus is built the must durable of a party. However, without any ability to force the enemies to target them solely, the idea falls apart. That was pretty much what happened here, with the frontliners targeting everyone but Evahira, only doing so when they needed to try and lock her down. This result was the only conclusion.

Now with the Grand Gauntlets III equipped Calrex had switched access over to his Martial Arts techniques, and that meant only one thing. Lowering his stance the bluenette closed his right hand into a fist, the limb becoming encapsulated with bright blue light from the <<All Might>> Sword Art. Locked onto his target the assisted system took over, pulling him into striking range where he threw a fierce punch forward, aimed at the side of the dark elf's face. A red number flashed past his vision, the sign of a critical hit before the attack finished.

Straightening upright he gave a small sigh before looking at the raid's remaining opponent, "Only you remain. You have only two choices now: Try to run, or fight. However, know that we were never afforded that luxury since we were trapped here in this world."

Turning his back to her the Ultramarine Knight began walking back, his head turning for a moment to speak one last time, "We don't fight because we want to. We fight because we have no other choice."

Raid Party Stats

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0] @Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern639/1370 HP | 96/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal:  1214/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/0/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 133/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Augh!" As the last one standing, Evahira let out a small cry with the end of each powerful chain of strikes that landed on her. The heavy metal that covered her vitals did a fair job of reducing the incoming damage, but it couldn't stop her health bar from draining. It paused for a moment, halfway into the second green bar that hovered beside her shoulder, as she was afforded a few precious seconds to catch her breath. Evahira straightened up, frowning at Calrex's back as he turned away from her after his remark. Her grip tightened around her mace and she worked to shake off the attacks that had left several red gashes and brightly-lit holes in her armor. "Alright then," She followed after him, taking a wide swing against the tank after closing the gap. To dodge the attack was easy, and despite Calrex's role as a tank, his damage reduction wasn't even necessary as he would have easily slipped away from her offense. "I won't run!" She affirmed, content with only getting his attention for the moment. Mirroring her earlier movement, Evahira pulled her right shoulder back and whipped her mace around to crash again into the shield that she held at the ready, she crimson eyes traveling from the bluenette and darting between the players that inched closer with weapons at the ready.

Tagged players have 48 hours to reply to this post.
[ Deadline: Wednesday November 14 at 3:00 PM PST ]

Council Actions

Spoiler

<<Evahira>>:

  • ID#: 108738 | MD: 2(+1)(-3)=0 vs. Calrex - Miss!

Council Stats

Spoiler

Room Effect: ??
[Passive Effect]: Each Council member can only be affected by a maximum of 2 debuffs at a time.

<<Isaxi>> [Rapier]

Spoiler

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 450
MIT: 50

ACC: 2+1-1=2
EVA: 2+1-2=1
Critical: Automatically activate Weak Point on the next active party.
[Passive]: "Master Strategist" Effect: All Council members receive +1 ACC and +1 EVA

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-6] Rally!: Increase the raw damage (before MIT) of other active Council members by 20% for 2 turns.
  2. [CD 10-12] Coordinated Attack: Choose the 3 Council members that will act next round (cannot include Isaxi).
  3. [2/2 CD] [Passive] Weak Point: Reduce the EVA of two random targets in the last active party by 1 for one round.

<<Rori>> [Cutlass]

Spoiler

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 300
MIT: 25

ACC: 3+1=4
EVA: 1+1=2
Critical: Apply bleed, dealing 50 unmitigatable damage for 2 turns.
[Passive]: "Blood Elf" Effect: Allows all Council members to land a critical hit on natural MD rolls of 8-10.

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Own Agenda: Rori ignores hate.
  2. [CD 9-12] Double-Up: Attack a second target (roll separately).
  3. [0/3 CD] [Passive] Hack 'n Slash: Turns a successful attack into a critical.

<<Evahira>> [Mace/Shield]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                              [Poisoned 3/4 (18 DMG)]

Base DMG: 200
MIT: 100
ACC: 1
EVA: -2
Critical: None
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-4] Shield Bash: Targets the player in the last active party that dealt the most damage in that turn. Deals 200 DMG and stuns the target for one turn.
  2. [CD 10-12] Righteous Defense: Increase the MIT of other active Council members by 25 for 2 rounds.
  3. [2/5 CD] [Passive] Sacrifice: Intercept the first attack from the last active party that would have hit another Council member.

<<Ratar>> [Dagger]

Spoiler

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 350
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1=3
EVA: 2+1=3
Critical: Apply poison, dealing 50 unmitigatable poison damage for 4 turns.
[Passive]: "Antibiotics" Effect: All Council members are immune to damage and effects caused by Blight, Paralytic Venom (O/D), Envenom (O/D), Paralyze, and Toxic Venom.

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Master of Alchemy: Ratar's attacks ignore Antidote, Antioxidants, and Probiotics.
  2. [CD 1-4] Uncontrolled Blight: Throws a vial on the ground near the last active party. Players are engulfed in a thick smoke, reducing ACC by 1 for one round. Deals 75 unmitigatible blight damage at the start of the players' turn for 2 turns.
  3. [CD 5-9] Failed Experiment: Summons a slime-based creature in the middle of the last active party. The creature latches onto players, dealing 50/150 [??] unmitigatable acid damage and reducing EVA by 1/2 [??]. After three turns (or if the creature is killed) it will explode, dealing 200 unmitigatable acid damage to all players.

<<Durares>> [Cards]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                     ] [    [Safeguarded]

Base DMG: ??
MIT: 0

ACC: 0+1=1
EVA: 0+1=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Twisted Fate: If Durares' MD and BD result are the same, choose two Tarot cards and active them both.
  2. [Passive] Last Chance: When any other Council member would die, they activate on the next turn in addition to other members. The dying member activates all of their abilities regardless of stun/paralyze or cooldowns. [??]
  3. [Passive] Tarot Deck: Durares rolls the MD and draws the corresponding Tarot card:
    1. ??: ??:
      1. Isaxi: Reduces her MIT by 25 and EVA by 1. Health restored by The Priestess is halved.
      2. Rori: ??
      3. Evahira: Fully resists any negative effects and halves all DMG dealt to her.
      4. Ratar: ??
    2. Justice:  Two random Council members receive the above corresponding effects.
    3. ??
    4. Strength: Turns any successful attacks into critical hits.
    5. Magician: One random Council member acts twice this turn.
    6. Hermit: Applies the <<Safeguard>> effect to Durares.
    7. Tower: Adds a fourth Council member to the active rotation for this turn.
    8. Fool: Other active Council members receive +1 ACC and -1 EVA for this turn.
    9. Devil: Player healing effects on the next active group deal damage instead of restoring health.
    10. Redraw: Reroll the MD, and reroll again on results of 1 or 2.

 <<Failed Experiment>>:
HP:
[]

MIT: 0
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0] Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] @Morgenstern639/1370 HP | 96/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] @Itzal:  1214/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/0/2/0] @Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/0/0/0] @Jomei1480/1480 HP | 133/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruby's strike to the rapier wielding elf proved to be fatal, as the woman calling the shots hit the ground, her life slowly fading before bursting into tiny date fragments. With the death of the other members of the council, save the smaller one who made his escape moments earlier, that left only the heavily armored tank to remain. Now that the council's head, in the form of Isaxi, was no more, and Evahira's showing of care for the younger looking Durares.. Jomei wondered if the remaining dark elf's actions would be that of surrender, or standing her ground. 

Her voice rung out to the rest of the frontliners, exclaiming she would be doing the latter and finishing the job she was here for, defending what remained of the council from these perpetrators. Corners of the Irishman's lips pulled into a slight frown, knowing that they would simply be beating the boss into submission without much danger of counterattack.. unless she had any other tricks up her sleeves. But if she were a true tank, and her skill set was focused on defense and not attack, then they should have nothing to worry about. 

Jomei flared his blade, letting it drop to his side.This is more like it.. a boss doing what a boss should do..fighting rather than trying to pry into the emotions of us players. "Your choice to stay and fight is respected, and I would not except any less from a true warrior. Heh.. now I almost regret having to do this, but we will fight you until the end." Light on his feet, with the help of the Charge skill, Jomei shot forward in a blur. As the shielded warrior raised her first line of defense, Jomei was able to easily knock the shield out of the way with his shoulder. Oathkeeper followed suit, piercing into the armor of the elf multiple times. The heavy armor of the boss negated a large chunk of his full potential damage, yet what was left was still nothing to scoff at. 

ID 108793 | BD 7(+4)(+2) | Charge(+5)  | Over Radiation 14 x 20 (+5) = 350 Dmg (- 100 Mit) = 250 Dmg to Evahira

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] @Morgenstern639/1370 HP | 96/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] @Itzal:  1214/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/0/2/0] @Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Itzal moved on instinct, rushing as soon as he had the opportunity.  He activated Meteor strike and tried to deal some damage.  However he ended up dealing nothing as none of his attacks got past her shield and armor.  Before she could counter attack whatsoever, he jumped up into the air and pushed off from her shield to rejoin the group.  Hirru was no longer a problem, and the same could be said for Aereth, Hidden, and Morgenstern.  None of them were causing any more chaos or going against humanity itself.  They were fighting the boss and killing it, then they'd move on.  Itzal didn't care at this point who got the final hit.  As long as the player deserved and earned the final hit bonus.  Jomei had managed to deal decent damage yet Itzal had not.  Right now he was focused only on the numbers.  People vanished from his mind as he tried to hurry this fight and end it swiftly and efficiently.  Even if he did absolutely no damage, especially when compared to the frontliners.  At this point he just wanted the boss dead so they could go home...

ID#  108821  BD:  1

 

Spoiler

 

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] @Morgenstern639/1370 HP | 96/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] @Itzal:  1214/1490 HP | 134/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/0/2/0] @Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping light on her feet, Telrenya felt a tiny rush of excitement as the second to last of the elves fell. The sooner they were finished here, the sooner the rest of the frontliners could yell at each other to their hearts' content. Not to mention she and Jomei would be allowed a reprieve, which she was desperately looking forward to while the other players would surely be arguing amongst themselves. She only hoped that Jomei wouldn't want to place himself in the middle of any of that. Keeping out of the spotlight as well as far away from any crosshairs of agitated raiders, she rotated her wrist and renewed her grip on Celestial Dawn.

Mouth shut, head down, Telrenya pushed herself forward in a straight shot to the armored woman. She pulled back and thrust forward, driving the tip of her rapier straight through the thick metal breastplate that was growing to be covered in gashes and other wounds from each player that came before her. A quick swell of pride with each clean hit, and Telrenya backed away when the light of her empowered attack faded. 'That leather armor wasn't bad, but this is so easy to move in.' She thought of the white-and-gold battle regalia that she sported while the much newer golden blade whipped through the air to rest at her side.

Telrenya's Action

Spoiler

Over Radiation + Charge on <<Evahira>>

  • ID#: 108837 | BD: 3(+6)(+1)=10 - Hit!
    • (21 base) + (4 Charge) = (25 DMG) x (14 sword art) = (350 DMG) - (100 MIT) = 250 DMG

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] @Morgenstern639/1370 HP | 96/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1214/1490 HP | 134/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/1/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He watched as the next boss would fall, Isaxi shattering into pieces. He was quite happy with the work Kayaba had put into their AI's. The only thing he wasn't happy about, his earlier remarks and actions with Rori had put a bad atmosphere in the boss fight. 'Alright, everything has calmed down, let's just get through this. Nothing could possibly be worse than today. I'll just be glad when its over. I better bring a more focused attitude to the next one.... People are a bit angry. They'll get over it soon a figure' He was not happy that everyone was angry towards him, but he could deal with it. Grasping the handle of his weapon, he would rush towards Evahira, his weapon gleaming a blue hue. He would bring the weapon around his body, slicing through the air as his weapon was aimed at Evahira. The weapon would catch off of her shield, the weapon making a clang as it bounced off. Off balance, he would throw his own shield in front of him to try and prevent any further damage. He was in the yellow zone, an area where he hadn't been in quite sometime. Something was changing in the bosses. They were getting harder. 

108852 BD:4 Miss

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern: 708/1370 HP | 95/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1214/1490 HP | 134/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/1/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Not yet, not yet..." The last remaining Elf mumbled to herself as the players continue to surround and rush at her. Her right foot stamped on the ground, sending a wave of thin, golden tinted smoke to billow out around her. The familiar tendrils cracked through the stone floor as the buffer was added to her health bar, but just as soon as she'd bolstered her defenses the next players came at her.

A tiny smile, still distant enough from a smirk, formed on Evahira's lips. Sweat formed on her brow, and she shot back at the Irishman. "And you all put up a good fight." Her breathing was heavy as her attention was pulled between all three damage-dealers. Their was an unmistakable aura in the air--the heavy weight of impatience. They were waiting for her to die, and she was taking too long to do so. "I've--I've fought armies before, but you're all...giving me a run for my money--Augh!" Her words sometimes broke with the turn of her body as she hurried to block the incoming swing of a sword, her last emphasized with the effort she put behind a swipe of her own. Her mace crashed into Morgenstern's shoulder, but the blow was glancing at best. Her momentum continued to carry her forward just as his own shield extended, clipping her right back with the bite of his defensive damage.

Tagged players have 48 hours to reply to this post.
[ Deadline: Monday November 19 at 5:00 PM PST ]

Council Actions

Spoiler

<<Evahira>>:

  • ID#: 109006 | MD: 7(+1)(+1)=9 vs. Morgenstern - Hit!
    • (200 DMG) - (196 MIT) = 4 DMG
    • Evahira takes 57 DMG (Thorns)

Council Stats

Spoiler

Room Effect: ??
[Passive Effect]: Each Council member can only be affected by a maximum of 2 debuffs at a time.

<<Isaxi>> [Rapier]

Spoiler

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 450
MIT: 50

ACC: 2+1-1=2
EVA: 2+1-2=1
Critical: Automatically activate Weak Point on the next active party.
[Passive]: "Master Strategist" Effect: All Council members receive +1 ACC and +1 EVA

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-6] Rally!: Increase the raw damage (before MIT) of other active Council members by 20% for 2 turns.
  2. [CD 10-12] Coordinated Attack: Choose the 3 Council members that will act next round (cannot include Isaxi).
  3. [2/2 CD] [Passive] Weak Point: Reduce the EVA of two random targets in the last active party by 1 for one round.

<<Rori>> [Cutlass]

Spoiler

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 300
MIT: 25

ACC: 3+1=4
EVA: 1+1=2
Critical: Apply bleed, dealing 50 unmitigatable damage for 2 turns.
[Passive]: "Blood Elf" Effect: Allows all Council members to land a critical hit on natural MD rolls of 8-10.

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Own Agenda: Rori ignores hate.
  2. [CD 9-12] Double-Up: Attack a second target (roll separately).
  3. [0/3 CD] [Passive] Hack 'n Slash: Turns a successful attack into a critical.

<<Evahira>> [Mace/Shield]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[            [Poisoned 2/4 (18 DMG)]

Base DMG: 200
MIT: 100
ACC: 1
EVA: -2
Critical: None
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-4] Shield Bash: Targets the player in the last active party that dealt the most damage in that turn. Deals 200 DMG and stuns the target for one turn.
  2. [CD 10-12] Righteous Defense: Increase the MIT of other active Council members by 25 for 2 rounds.
  3. [1/5 CD] [Passive] Sacrifice: Intercept the first attack from the last active party that would have hit another Council member.

<<Ratar>> [Dagger]

Spoiler

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 350
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1=3
EVA: 2+1=3
Critical: Apply poison, dealing 50 unmitigatable poison damage for 4 turns.
[Passive]: "Antibiotics" Effect: All Council members are immune to damage and effects caused by Blight, Paralytic Venom (O/D), Envenom (O/D), Paralyze, and Toxic Venom.

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Master of Alchemy: Ratar's attacks ignore Antidote, Antioxidants, and Probiotics.
  2. [CD 1-4] Uncontrolled Blight: Throws a vial on the ground near the last active party. Players are engulfed in a thick smoke, reducing ACC by 1 for one round. Deals 75 unmitigatible blight damage at the start of the players' turn for 2 turns.
  3. [CD 5-9] Failed Experiment: Summons a slime-based creature in the middle of the last active party. The creature latches onto players, dealing 50/150 [??] unmitigatable acid damage and reducing EVA by 1/2 [??]. After three turns (or if the creature is killed) it will explode, dealing 200 unmitigatable acid damage to all players.

<<Durares>> [Cards]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                     ] [    [Safeguarded]

Base DMG: ??
MIT: 0

ACC: 0+1=1
EVA: 0+1=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Twisted Fate: If Durares' MD and BD result are the same, choose two Tarot cards and active them both.
  2. [Passive] Last Chance: When any other Council member would die, they activate on the next turn in addition to other members. The dying member activates all of their abilities regardless of stun/paralyze or cooldowns. [??]
  3. [Passive] Tarot Deck: Durares rolls the MD and draws the corresponding Tarot card:
    1. ??: ??:
      1. Isaxi: Reduces her MIT by 25 and EVA by 1. Health restored by The Priestess is halved.
      2. Rori: ??
      3. Evahira: Fully resists any negative effects and halves all DMG dealt to her.
      4. Ratar: ??
    2. Justice:  Two random Council members receive the above corresponding effects.
    3. ??
    4. Strength: Turns any successful attacks into critical hits.
    5. Magician: One random Council member acts twice this turn.
    6. Hermit: Applies the <<Safeguard>> effect to Durares.
    7. Tower: Adds a fourth Council member to the active rotation for this turn.
    8. Fool: Other active Council members receive +1 ACC and -1 EVA for this turn.
    9. Devil: Player healing effects on the next active group deal damage instead of restoring health.
    10. Redraw: Reroll the MD, and reroll again on results of 1 or 2.

 <<Failed Experiment>>:
HP:
[]

MIT: 0
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern: 704/1370 HP | 95/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1214/1490 HP | 134/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/1/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] @Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] @Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] @Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] @Teion: 935/935 HP | 27/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] @Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will have this flavored in a few hours (not doing anything special :u)

Teion's Action

Spoiler

Screw Dimension on <<Evahira>>

  • ID#: 109008 | BD: 8(+6)(+1)=15 - Hit!
    • (19 base) + (8 fallen) = (27 DMG) x (13 SA) = (351 DMG) - (100 MIT) = 251 DMG

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern: 704/1370 HP | 95/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1214/1490 HP | 134/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/1/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] @Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] @Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 115/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] @Domarus779/890 HP | 0/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 28/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] @Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[First paragraph or first few sentences space for if Teion does something that needs to be edited in]

I look towards Evahira and smiles just a tiny bit only from the fact that even if the game was designed in a way that made her have such a backstory that the simple fact that she compared just a small fighting force to a army is rather big compliment. 'Well i will be a disservice to supports if i don't keep up my job so better get to that to keep things moving and going to try and kill this woman. Though it does seem like Beat's team is going to get the strike once more if they land the hit.' I think to myself able to see the health bar depleting once more after Teion's hit as i back up towards Domarus activating energize as i do so as i touch the back of the armored figure before nodding towards him with a grin upon my face. Well no time like the present feel free to smack her as hard as you can to end this floor already we don't need to stick around in this room much longer. Besides Eva deserves to be put out of her misery try to make it swift. I tell the red headed man, and than speaking louder to fill the area where my group is when requesting that they hit Eva as fast and hard as possible to try and put the poor Paladin woman out of her misery. After hitting energize i nod my head and than simply start to make my way over towards where @Itzal is already having a plan in mind since statistically things need to get moving as quick as possible after this to get some things moving along. When i would reach the Ascendant i would smile towards him and pat his back gently as i look towards him. I know the fight is still going on but Beat's team is going to land the final hit if not Calrex's team. Why don't we just rush towards the door as quick as possible so we can find the next labyrinth and get this over with you know? No time like the present.

Action: Energize on Domarus [+8 to him] [-10 to me]

Player Stats

  Hide contents

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern: 704/1370 HP | 95/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1214/1490 HP | 134/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/1/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/10/4/6] @Macradon
795/1655 HP | 126/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 105/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] @Domarus779/890 HP | 8/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 28/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] @Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With nothing much left, Macradon would do as everyone else and just wail out on the remaining boss of the floor raid. It wasn’t really that difficult anymore, just hit it until it dies, nothing that special anymore, the gimmick was over, nothing left to do, nothing left to say. Taking in a deep breath, Macradon would sigh and come with a witty one-liner because he felt this fight was dragging out longer than it should. The bosses team composition was good, but they were really bad at holding it together, and keeping the formation in tact. Quickly annihilating anything that could’ve been seen as a threat, and ignoring whatever disruption there were present if it didn’t hurt the raid as much. “You might’ve fought an army, but we have friendship and love that will transcend all of your power!” Macradon said in a monotone deadpan voice as he yawned and went in for a single cleave, doing a little bit of damage, contributing to the damage in the raid.

Attack

Quote

ID: 109054
BD: 4+2+4=10, Hit!
CD: 6, Recovery Proc!
Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer - 13x19-100=147 Damage

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern: 704/1370 HP | 95/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1214/1490 HP | 134/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/1/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/12/4/6] Macradon
892/1655 HP | 123/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 105/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] @Domarus779/890 HP | 8/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 28/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] @Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Edited by Macradon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Domarus remained in the back.  Waiting and watching the rest of the players act.  Everything was finally organized, yet at the same time not.  He could see Hirru, who had finally realized what he's been doing.  Aereth helped Hidden, and now they only had one boss to worry about.  He heard Hestia's words and tsked in annoyance. 
    
"If Beat does get the final hit then my point will only be made concrete when it comes to frontliners.."  He turned to the boss.  Well, she had a point.  He was going to deal the final hit.  He may as well launch an attack with what energy he had left.  So he charged his ax with a sword art.  He consumed all of his energy in one go and barely did anything to the boss.  This was to be expected however, as he was only tier two using a times nine multiplier sword art on the tank boss.  He saw Hestia running over to Itzal and speaking to him, his eyes narrowing.  He then heard Macradon say something cheesy and rolled his eyes under the helmet.  So help him he didn't meet half of these frontliners ever again...

ID#  109181  BD:  9  18+1x9-100=71 damage.

Spoiler

Party 
[7/5/5/5/5] Shield: 1246/1865 HP | 115/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3]
[2/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 776/1275 HP | 43/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para
[0/1/0/3/0] Beat: 881/1140 HP | 54/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 1/3]  Sharpness [0/2]
[2/4/2/1/3] Hirru: 750/1265 HP | 67/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN
[2/1/0/2/0] Baldur: 1103/1405 HP | 46/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom 

Party 2
[7/6/8/3/4] Calrex: 1348/1765 HP | 120/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH | [Quick Change 0/3]
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1458/1715 HP | 81/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0Pinball: 890/890 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze
[0/1/0/1/0Hidden: 598/865 HP | 38/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 8-10 P.Venom(O)

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1304/1500 HP | 93/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 0/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern: 704/1370 HP | 95/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 53/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC 
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1214/1490 HP | 134/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 1/3]
[0/1/1/2/0] Telrenya756/935 HP | 32/80 EN | 19 DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA
[2/1/1/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 124/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy

Party 4
[9/2/12/4/6] Macradon
892/1655 HP | 123/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH
[0/0/2/0/0] Hestia: 1414/1680 HP | 105/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
[1/1/1/1/0] @Domarus: 779/890 HP | 8/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Stunned 1/1]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 28/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC
[0/0/0/0/0] @Aereth: 770/970 HP | 65/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3(-1)=2 EVA | 10 FA Burn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×