[F2-PP] Hasty Reunion <<Return of the Queen>> <Itzal and Mars>>

Itzal made his way through the second floor, heading over to the quest that would reward him with the three damage consumable.  It was a little time consuming but at least he'd get some experience points from this.  Leveling up was always important in this world after all.  He was making his way to where the minions would be, wearing Niger Natio with his hood and mouthpiece up.  Normally when fighting with others by his side he kept the hood and mouthpiece off, but for now he was alone.  So why not?  Hanging on his back was Yakimba.  The demonic weapon that Hikoru had given him a while back that applied both bleed and paralysis to his enemies.  The straight sword skill wasn't very powerful in any way, but it was his preferred method.  Itzal was currently jumping across the tree branches through the forest, avoiding the packs of vicious wolves running around below him.  Some chased him for a few seconds before realizing how futile the attempt was.  Some would just watch him as he ran past them all overhead.  Itzal was reminded of Varx, the warg he had helped ascend to become leader of that wolf pack a long time ago.  He should pay Varx a visit sometime...  Flying beside him and in between the trees was Velnia, his familiar.  She was eager to get back to fighting again.  Especially since she knew she may be fighting Rhozarth, Domarus' familiar, pretty soon.  Soon Itzal reached the edge of the forest and leaped from the edge, rolling as he hit the ground and shot off in a dash, leaving the wolves that started to chase him in the dust.  Soon enough he was far enough ahead where the bee minions were not far off.

@Mars

Spoiler

General
Level: 75
HP: 1,490
Energy: 146

DMG: 17 (base 1 damage + 9 dmg (Velnia) +5 sword skill +1 Athletics +1 Ferocity)

Stealth Rating:  +2

SP Available:  1

Total SP:  410

Usual Setup

Yakimba (+2 Bleed +2 Paralysis Tier 2)

Niger Natio  (+3 evasive Tier 2)
Beauty Incarnated  (+3 Accuracy Tier 1)

-------------------------------------------

Looting Setup

Twilight Cloak  (+3 LD Tier 1)
Faithkeeper  (+3 Accuracy Tier 2)
Skyreach  (+3 Col Multiplier Tier 1)

-------------------------------------------

Boss Raid Setup

Hardened Resolve (+56 MIT Tier 3)
Yakimba (+2 Bleed +2 Paralysis Tier 2)
Beauty Incarnated (+3 Accuracy Tier 1)

Skills: 

Rank 5 one handed straight sword (+5 DMG) <50 sp>

Rank 5 light armor (+25 MIT) <50 sp>

Rank 5 Search and Detect  (+5 LD) <50 sp>

Gatherer (turns each material found into the ammount of 4) <10 sp>

Picking (+3 LD when opening chests) <15 sp>

Rank 3 Familiar (Rank 3 Fighter: +9 dmg) <18 sp>

Rank 5 Charge (+5 dmg first attack) <50 sp>

Rank 5 Battle Healing (+5% total health per combat post) <50 sp>

Rank 2 Hiding (+2 Stealth Rating) <13 sp>

Mods:

Detect (+1 to dungeon searching, +3 to player, npc, mob searching, all player stealth bonuses are negated) <9>
Night Vision (Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it) <5>
Tracking: Allows the player to track another player or monster down by entering their name if the name is known to the player. This negates the targets hiding bonuses and when hunting monsters, guarantees a hit regardless of BD roll, though still requires to roll for a critical. Tracking takes a post action. <12>
Athletics: +1 dmg +10 * tier HP

Ferocity:  +1 DMG

Extra/locked Skills: 

Meditation

Survival <3 sp>

Disguise (when activated, turns Itzal into his opponent, giving him +1 BD and his opponent -1 BD during Itzal's and the opponent's turn.  can only be used every 12 turns

Expert Martial Arts (+3 unarmed damage) <23 sp>

@Itzal

He glances around the main settlement just seeing people living there lives as he runs a hand through his hair as he makes his way towards the area where the quest should start. Not wanting to give any of these NPCs his time of day since he has more important things to accomplish and one of them getting that rather nice last hit reward alongside his perfect damage item that will spawn from this quest. With that fighting that frost king he had heard about on the fourth floor will be a absolute cake walk, or fighting the beast on the fifth floor that is Terra Firma. After all it shouldn't be that difficult for himself if he can handle this pathetic little queen wasp's return. He takes each step forward with his familiar right by him as he heads towards the spawning area traveling a fair distance away towards it as he swaps to his battle gear wearing a very simple outfit that is like that of an assassin. The colors being black and a rustic red as he sprints towards the destination his familiar keeping pace with him easily.

-jump cut-

He arrives near the clearing having taken a small rest a good few feet away from it as he then launches himself forward with no hesitation for this fight as he kicks off the ground and jumps at the insects not caring to look around for anybody else who could help him. Trusting in his own strength to help him through this fight. he moves forward to strike the first minion he sees and watches as the creature just barely get hit as he punches it directly into the ground. Mars quickly tucks and rolls away from three stingers at him as he takes a calming breathe and then feels a stinger go into his chest and watches his health drop scarily low. Uhmm...okay i might've got into more then i can handle. he says softly to himself not going to allow his pride to risk his life. His familiar forces the bee minion out of his chest as he nods towards his creature as he backs away wondering if he should start running quickly.

Action: Charge+concentration+All Might

#102992  BD:2+4=6  MD:8-3=5   16x15=240-25= 215 DMG

#102993 MD:9  125 DMG

#102994 MD:8-3=5

#102995 MD:2-3=-1

Mars: HP: 415/540     ENG: 54/54    DMG: 14  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Itzal:

Wasp minion 1: 35/250  25Mit 125 DMG

Wasp minion 2: 250/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Wasp minion 3:  250/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Wasp minion 4: 250/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Mars stats:

Spoiler

HP: 540/540     ENG: 54/54    DMG: 14  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Skills:

Rank 2 Charge

Extra skills:

MA rank 5: +7 DMG

Fighter Familiar rank 3 T2: +6 DMG

Equipment:

War God's Instrument: 3 slots ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

War God's Protection: 1 slot Savvy 2 slot Regen  T1

Edited by Mars

As Itzal ran he decided to make use of the tracking skill.  He opened up his menu as he ran and punched in the name of the monsters he would be fighting.  When he hit enter he saw them clearly through the trees he was approaching.  There seemed to be four of them, which was just the right amount for Itzal to lash out at.  Hopefully this fight would go decently.  If he recalled correctly, the minions were the hardest part about this quest.  The faster he could take them out, the quicker he would get to the queen and grab that item.  He needed it for the boss raid coming up, so may as well take the quest while he could right?  He ran up the hill and leaped from it to get a hit on the monsters from above, giving him an advantage from position and surprise.  As he did so however, he noted another player fighting them as well.  From what Itzal could tell he was using martial arts, which was in fact one of the strongest sword arts in existence.  Itzal had already settled with the fact that his sword art would never really be that strong however, and went ahead to activate Shadow Explosion.  Itzal released Shadow Explosion, landing a solid hit on every single one of them, paralyzing the first monster right before it struck him in the neck, his blade spinning around him like lightning while Velnia electrocuted the air above.  He landed on the ground, rolling to his feet beside the player.  "Nice Rogue outfit.  What do you say we handle these suckers together?"  He asked as the paralyzed bee fell to the ground.

Rolls (Note auto hit for this round)

ID# 10300 BD:  8  MD:  10
ID# 10306 BD:  2  MD:  3
ID# 10307 BD:  4  MD:  8-3=5
ID# 10308 BD:  2  MD:  3

@Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 54/54    DMG: 14  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
Itzal:  1,490/1,490  <>  129/146  <>  17 DMG  <>  3 ACC  <>  3 EVA  <>  25 MIT  <>  Regen:  74 HP per post

Wasp minion 1: 77/250  25Mit 125 DMG  -  Paralyzed
Wasp minion 2: 77/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Wasp minion 3:  77/250 25 MIT 125 DMG
Wasp minion 4: 77/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

He looks over towards the man that comes rushing in and attacking all of his opponents with a flurry of blows against all of them before landing as he just looks towards the man having his hood up to prevent his face from being seen. Hiding the fact he is glaring daggers into this man for stealing damage that should've been done by him and not some tiny half-pint of a one handed user. His pride as a fighter demanding he face this man and show him that he can beat him any day of the week, and the reality that without his help he would've died clashing within him. He grits his teeth and rushes the bees and activates tornado kicks as he passes by every single one of them and knocking them towards the ground as he lands on the other side feeling some comfort in having dealt them all some lethal damage if he had the ability to use charge with that attack. he glances back towards the other dark garbed person. Finish the insects off there is bigger fish to fry here and i need some time to recover on energy and prep for the next fight if this is what i got greeted with from these weak little ADDS.

Action: Tornado kicks

#103017  BD:4+3=7  82-25= 57 DMG

#103021  BD:3+3=6   57 DMG

#103022 BD:4+4=8  57 DMG

#103023  BD:3+4=7 57 DMG

Mars: HP: 425/540     ENG: 25/54    DMG: 14  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
Itzal:  1,490/1,490  <>  129/146  <>  17 DMG  <>  3 ACC  <>  3 EVA  <>  25 MIT  <>  Regen:  74 HP per post

Wasp minion 1: 20/250  25Mit 125 DMG 
Wasp minion 2: 20/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Wasp minion 3:  20/250 25 MIT 125 DMG
Wasp minion 4: 20/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Edited by Mars

Itzal watched as the player struck the four monsters, bringing them all down to twenty points of health which was far too easy to take out.  Even with Itzal's pathetic damage.  When the player had dealt the damage he backed off and told Itzal to go ahead and finish them off.  He nodded and rushed at the monsters.  He leaped into the air so that he would be able to strike them all.  As he did so all the monsters zoomed in to attack with their stingers.  Itzal parried their strikes and activated Shadow Explosion, successfully landing a hit on them all.  As the paralyzed monster flew into the air, shaking it's head from it's daze, Itzal finished his sword art by thrusting the blade downward into it, pushing it back onto the ground, sparks coming off of his weapon as he did so.  He nodded to the player.  "Next up is the boss herself, though she's honestly not difficult.  Let me know when you're ready alright?"  Itzal rested his sword against his shoulder as he sat on a nearby boulder, Velnia landing next to him.  She cocked her head at Mars, wondering why he seemed, familiar.  Did she recognize that smell?  She was no bloodhound but she had a decent nose...

ID#  103025  BD:  7  MD:  5
ID#  103026  BD:  4+3=7  MD:  1
ID#  103027  BD:  7  MD:  7-3=4
ID#  103028  BD:  3+3=6  MD:  4

@Mars: HP: 425/540     ENG: 25/54    DMG: 14  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
Itzal:  1,490/1,490  <>  112/146  <>  17 DMG  <>  3 ACC  <>  3 EVA  <>  25 MIT  <>  Regen:  74 HP per post

Wasp minion 1: 0/250  25Mit 125 DMG 
Wasp minion 2: 0/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Wasp minion 3:  0/250 25 MIT 125 DMG
Wasp minion 4: 0/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

He looks towards the direction of the other assassin like player as he sees the familiar by his side and recognizes it right away as the dragon owned by Itzal. To mars' side comes a fire liger and rests by his leg as he looks towards the other player. So how are you doing Itzal? It has been awhile since i have seen you when you helped me get my fire familiar. He says towards the man with a nod of his head as he takes out two potions from his inventory and drinks them without any hesitation enjoying the boost that he is getting from them. Feeling his stats increase ever so slightly from using them. He looks over towards the scout and then just around the area of the clearing trying to figure out if the queen will fly on over or just spawn in right away. He adjusts his wrist straps that is his handwraps ever so slightly to spend sometime waiting for his energy to recover back to full.

used:

rare damage,

Rare T2 mit

Mars: HP: 455/540     ENG: 25/54    DMG: 15 MIT:20  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds 1/3
Itzal:  1,490/1,490  <>  112/146  <>  17 DMG  <>  3 ACC  <>  3 EVA  <>  25 MIT  <>  Regen:  74 HP per post

Itzal watched the player take out a potion, but then caught the player's words and grinned when he saw the familiar.  Velnia's head shot up and moved faster than the eye could blink over to the two, hovering in front of the familiar, clearly wanting to play a game of any sort.  Whether it be play fighting, tag, hide and seek, anything.  She would fly around the familiar in excitement until he answered.  If he didn't Itzal would call her back over.  "Hey Mars.  How are you doing?  It has indeed been a while I believe since we met each other.  How's life been treating you?  Other than being stuck in a death game that is."  Itzal watches him look around the area, possibly looking for the boss or something.  "She won't pop out, we have to go to her.  Which works out since I can use my tracking mod to get an instant hit on her, allowing me the chance to paralyze her.  Seeing as how you're drinking what I assume is a damage potion, I could stun her and you could deal the hit.  My damage isn't too good anyways,"  he said with indifference.

@Mars

He glances over towards the Celestial and contemplates on what to tell him and then just shrugs knowing he hasn't done anything horribly exciting anyhow. I've meet some players here and there, did some quests, still at Tier two so nothing exciting you know. he says with a shrug of his shoulders she gets up from his spot as his energy is up by two thirds of its energy as he starts making his way over towards the queen knowing that it isn't going to be an easy fight as he glances towards the man. When it comes to this queen i would prefer taking out the adds if possible so i can knock out the queen with my combat i should be more then capable enough to do so with charge and All Might providing a great deal of strength on my side. He says towards the scout. A slight scoff comes out at hearing about the fact that Itzal has low damage. Coming from a tier three i highly doubt it. He mutters under his breathe with a shrug of his shoulders towards the man. His familiar looks towards the dragon apathetically as if it isn't worth its time as it makes his way over towards me.

Itzal listened as Mars mentioned how he met a few players but that was really about it.  It made sense, there wasn't much to do other than grind unless you had some friends.  He shrugged at the tier two comment though.  "Tier two is hard to pass if we're being honest.  Too much of a level gap between tiers two and three."  Oras watched as Mars stood up, doing the same and walking beside him as they made their way to the queen.  He nodded as he stated he would deal the damage.  "Alright then, I stun her, you strike.  Let me enter her name in the tracking mod real quick,"  he said as he activated the mod.  It turned out she wasn't too far ahead of them.  When he mentioned him being tier three Itzal chuckled.  "It's really not all that glamorous really.  All you get is a bonus three base damage.  Plus my sword's sword arts are legit the worst in Aincrad.  I don't change the weapon because of sentimental reasons, which I know is foolish.  But I've survived this long and unless things change for the higher difficulty then I probably won't switch for a while now."  Soon he saw the queen and swung his sword in a circle at his side before charging at her from behind.  Before she could react he struck her with Nova Ascension, applying stun and watching her fall to the ground.  "You're up!  With the queen stunned we should be able to hit the minions easier now."

Note:  Tracking activated, auto hit

ID#  103102  BD:  3  MD:  5
ID#  103103  MD:  2
ID#  103104  MD:  8-3=5
ID#  103105  MD:  1

@Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 54/54    DMG: 14  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
Itzal:  1,490/1,490  <>  134/146  <>  17 DMG  <>  3 ACC  <>  3 EVA  <>  25 MIT  <>  Regen:  74 HP per post

Queen Wasp:  377/500 health  <>  75 MIT  <>  125 dmg  -  Stunned

Wasp minion 1: 250/250  25Mit 125 DMG 

He looks towards the queen and gets low to the ground as he activates his sword art as he launches himself off of the ground towards the queen wasp and swings his fist right into the queen knocking its health down like it was nothing to him. He watches the queen just be knocked to the next clearing as it loses more hp as he lands upon the ground and turns his head seeing the bee minions get back up and decide to attack as he shrugs his shoulder knowing the queen is still down and unable to move for the meantime. He glances towards the scout and signals him to attacks all of the enemies without a single word hoping he understands what he is was going for as he backs away from all of them. His familiar right behind him finishing off the queen with some fire to lower her health to almost a fifth of its health.

Action: All Might+Charge

#103106 BD:9   17 times 15= 255-75= 180 DMG

@Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 54/54    DMG: 16  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
Itzal:  1,490/1,490  <>  134/146  <>  17 DMG  <>  3 ACC  <>  3 EVA  <>  25 MIT  <>  Regen:  74 HP per post

Queen Wasp:  197/500 health  <>  75 MIT  <>  125 dmg  -  Stunned

Wasp minion 1: 250/250  25Mit 125 DMG 

Edited by Mars

Itzal watched as Mars rushed in and fought the queen directly, bringing it's health down to just under two hundred points of damage.  With that the battle became easier to manage.  The smaller wasps however had recovered from the shock of their queen being struck down so quickly like that, and rushed over to assault him.  Itzal received Mars' signal and prepared to attack and defend himself from the oncoming stingers.  The queen tried to swoop in and strike Mars so Itzal started with her first.  His sword sparked with lightning as he struck her on the head, causing her to fall into the ground rather than at him.  He continued his swing, swinging at one of the minions, both interrupting it's attack and damaging it.  He struck the other two immediately afterwards, dealing a hyper critical against the second minion and interrupting it's attack as well.  The second minion fell into the ground both paralyzed and bleeding out.  Itzal swung his weapon to parry the stingers coming at him while the queen got back up, shaking herself off and glaring at Itzal for his little stunt.

ID#  103107  BD:  9  MD:  4
ID#  103108  BD:  4+3=7  MD:  6-3=3
ID#  103109  BD:  10  MD:  6-3=3
ID#  103110  BD:  3+3=6  MD:  4

17x9-25=129 dmg
17+1x9-75=87 dmg
17+2x9-25=146 dmg

@Mars: [H: 2 // 0 // 0 // 0]  HP: 540/540     ENG: 54/54    DMG: 16  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
Itzal:  [H: 3 // 1 // 3 // 1]  1,490/1,490  <>  117/146  <>  17 DMG  <>  3 ACC  <>  3 EVA  <>  25 MIT  <>  Regen:  74 HP per post

Queen Wasp:  110/500 health  <>  75 MIT  <>  125 dmg  -  Stunned

Wasp minion 1: 121/250  25Mit 125 DMG 
Wasp minion 2: 104/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Wasp minion 3:  121/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

He grins at seeing the queen's health be ticked down once more and the minions still buzzing around as he uses this time for him to get what he needs for his life to continue moving forward as he quickly dashes towards the queen activating his sword art. He launches himself upwards and punches the queen in the head bursting it into crystals upon impact as he gets pushed off of it and lands upon the ground with a smirk on his face. He takes the stinger item and puts it into his inventory as he glances back towards the minion swarm knowing he got the maximum reward he could've gotten from this quest meaning he has done what he needed to do for the moment. He puts his hands in the pockets of his outfit as he starts gathering energy at his feet ready to end the fight if Itzal doesn't kill the swarm this turn.

Action: All Might

#103111 BD:8+4=12  16x15=240-75=165 DMG (Last hit reward from queen goes to Mars)

@Mars: [H:  0 // 0 // 0]  HP: 540/540     ENG: 21/54    DMG: 16  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
Itzal:  [H: 3 // 1 // 3 // 1]  1,490/1,490  <>  117/146  <>  17 DMG  <>  3 ACC  <>  3 EVA  <>  25 MIT  <>  Regen:  74 HP per post

Queen Wasp:  0/500 health  <>  75 MIT  <>  125 dmg  -  Stunned

Wasp minion 1: 121/250  25Mit 125 DMG 
Wasp minion 2: 104/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Wasp minion 3:  121/250 25 MIT 125 DMG

Edited by Mars

Mars leaped after the boss and used his strongest sword art against her, dropping her health points down to zero.  The boss screeched and roared out in rage before shattering into a million crystals.  Mars of course got the last hit bonus but Itzal didn't mind.  He sort of needed the damage item at the moment and had debuffs he could craft himself.  The three minions cried out in dismay and grief before going full rage mode and launching an aggressive assault on Itzal, who was between them and Mars.  Itzal swung his blade quickly, striking the first incoming wasp before it could attack, and dodging the monster like one would dodge a bull.  When it passed him it shattered into crystals due to it's health reaching zero..  Itzal thrust his blade towards the second mob who was paralyzed, but the third mob sacrificed itself by coming in between the player and the paralyzed wasp, shattering into crystals upon doing so.  The paralyzed mob finally shook it off and flew back before Itzal could attack it, the bleed damage bringing it's health below one hundred.

ID# 103112  BD:  9  MD:  5
ID# 103113  BD:  1  MD:  9
ID# 103114  BD:  6  MD:  6-3=3

17+1x9-25=137 dmg
17x9-25=128 dmg

@Mars: [H:  0 // 0 // 0]  HP: 540/540     ENG: 21/54    DMG: 16  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Wasp minion 2: 80/250 25 MIT 125 DMG  0/1 Paralyze  -  1/2 Bleed

He looks towards the last mob and activates all the abilities he has as he charges forward having all of his focus on this one mob as he punches right through it as it bursts on impact his momentum not even being stopped by the mob. Once the fight is over he takes a calming breathe and looks over towards the scout that had helped him along with this quest. Knowing he should be angry about this possibly, but figuring that his rival couldn't have gotten through this without some kind of aid also. he just did this sooner to get a head start as usual in trying to play catch up with him while getting gear to help him take on quests he could do alone at that point then. He nods his head at his rationalization as he loos at the Scout. Well then Itzal i guess i have to thank you for the help since that first swarm didn't look to friendly to me with how dangerous they were being.

Action: All Might+Charge+Concentration

#103115  BD:9+4=13

@Mars: [H:  0 ]  HP: 540/540     ENG: 5/54    DMG: 16  ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Wasp minion 2: 0/250 25 MIT 125 DMG  0/1 Paralyze  -  1/2 Bleed

Edited by Mars

Itzal watched as Mars struck the final minion and ended it's digital life before it could attack.  He nodded and sheathed his sword, pulling the mouth piece down as well as his hood.  Velnia did a few loops in the air after the fight was over, and went over to Mars' familiar to see if he was willing to play together now that the fighting was done.  Itzal heard Mars thank him for the aid and he shrugged with a smile.  "I'm just glad to help.  Besides it was a common interest as I needed the item for the boss raid coming up.  In addition, I found that it's always good to be a little extra prepared when playing a death game,"  he said with a chuckle.  "What do you say we go ahead and head on back to town now?  We could look for materials along the way and catch up a bit."  Itzal noticed Velnia trying to get the familiar to play with her and waved at her to come over.  "Velnia not everyone wants to play games you know.  You can't just make him do it."  She gave an embarrassed grin and chuckle before curling up on his shoulder.  The fight was over and Itzal wondered if Mars was in a talking mood or not.

@Mars

He glances towards the scout at the offer of traveling back towards the town together knowing it would do well for his image to be traveling with a well known man who would be in good graces with every player that has met him most likely. with that he nods his head in agreement and starts heading back towards the town while he opens up his inventory and changes to some simple vanity clothing but keeping his hand wraps encase he would need to fight his familiar falling him right away knowing to do so until commanded otherwise. You can look for some materials i just wish i could fight some mobs down here, but the game seems to be restricting such things so they aren't even worth fighting and thus i am left with nothing to do really. I don't have any specialty in searching for anything really. I usually leave such things to a player named Pinball. he says towards the scout as a offhand comment.

Itzal heard him mention how while Itzal could look for materials he would rather fight despite there not being any mobs leveled to him.  Itzal nodded.  "I know what you mean.  Though on the twenty third floor the monsters are leveled to you no matter what level you are.  So you could go check that floor out sometime if you're interested."  He heard the bit about fighting and chuckled.  "Well we could have sparring sessions every now and then.  Setting the stats and skills to off and just dueling for the sake of honing our fighting skills.  In my opinion, strategy and skill is just as important as stats.  Also yeah, scouting isn't usually a skill players pick up.  If they do they rarely max it out completely."  Itzal spotted a single material, realizing he lucked out on this one and put it in his inventory.  He would be getting more materials soon though.

ID#  103116  LD:  20  CD:  1

@Mars

He shrugs his shoulders at the offer of turning off the stats and enter combat without them knowing the results before it would even happen since he isn't a actual fighter. He would have to rely on his own human experiences to allow him to advance rather then the weirdly superhuman at points that this game can give to players to fight against mobs and other players who try to murder. He looks over towards the scout as his familiar just follow the Mars while letting out puffs of fire from its nostrils every now and then. Well i just don't wish to put points into search as of just yet since i still have awhile to complete my whole DPS path that i am going on from there i will decide what to do. Since i've decided that i am going to stick to my light armor for the most part though i can see the use of heavy armor in a group setting. It is rather annoying to think i will have to invest into two different sets of armors just so i can utilize savvy when solo and whatever heavy Armor can give me when in a group setting. he says sounding more then a bit annoyed as he thinks about his future possibilities.

When Mars didn't respond in any other form other than a shrug Itzal let the matter drop.  He enjoyed a friendly spar with others but he knew that some people would rather not do so.  Sparring helped train oneself by finding the weaknesses in their own strategies, sharpen their skills and analyzing in combat.  Itzal saw it as a way to enjoy time with a friend or two, as in this world it was a skill and pastime that most players had to practice.  A shared interest which made it easy to hop on and do.  However some players found it hard to adjust to combat, and were either uncomfortable or scared of it.  Itzal had thought Mars would like the idea of spars but he was apparently wrong.  He didn't think it was because Mars was scared or uncomfortable with the idea.  So he couldn't help but wonder what it was.  When he heard Mars' response it was his turn to shrug.  "I started out as a scout then moved to dps.  It's been a long ride..  And I've found that if you try handling every route you can it's hard to progress.  If you want to be a very powerful dps player, I'd suggest choosing one or the other and maximizing it's potential.  Then once you've maxed that out, start building up your other options."

@Mars

He looks over towards the Ascendant with a blank stare before focusing back on the path that he is walking deciding not to comment on the fact he basically had repeated what he said. That he would complete his DPS before looking into other forms of skills that would be of use to him in a fight against the various opponents that he will come into contact with in some fashion or the other in a fight. He just continues making his way doubling the pace to try and get back towards the settlement as it comes into view as he enters the settlement and just gives a wave towards the Ascendant Scout as his way of departure. Don't let yourself die. It would be a shame for the frontlines to a lose a useful person like yourself. he says as his only words before making his way towards the teleport gate and quickly activating it for the fourth floor.