[PP-F02] <<Long Live The Queen>> Hazado,Arabelle

It was a cold breeze flowing over Floor two, Hazado has been to this floor multiple times and almost everytime he had fun while being here, even if it was for quests he always ended up having fun. But this time he was not here for some normal quest but for the field boss that would spawn very easy if you wanted it to, Hazado wanted it to do it all alone but one thing echoed inside his head 'you can't do things alone all the time' it was true because Hazado has been near death almost once. Opening his menu he looked at people who he had met and probably wanted to help him with this even if he could tank all the damage of the monster. His eyes came to the name of Arabelle who he hasn't spoken to in some time.

Spoiler

To: @Arabelle

Subject:  Boss Hunting

Hey, Arabelle, It's me Hazado and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to floor two and help me defeat this field boss, it would give both of use a good boost in EXP and a pretty good item if we defeat it, maybe we can chill out after that if you want.

He pressed Send and waited at the fountain in the middle of the town he was at, it was really nice and things looked calm from this point, Hazado's Armor rather big and was green and was made as the old Japanese style armor, while on his left arm were multiple smaller spikes to protect himself from incoming hits. Looking into the fountain he saw some Col in the fountain probably from someone who made a wish, Hazado smiled and took out one Col coin and threw it into the fountain. I Wish for me and my friends in this game to make it out save, and one day meet In real life. his wish was as he then looked into the fountain waiting for Arabelle to show up.

Arabelle hummed a happy little tune to herself as she opened a message from a good friend named Hazado. She skimmed through the message once. Help. Field boss. EXP and item reward. Chill out after. Frankly, she didn't need any more convincing. She quickly typed out a message saying she would come and pressed 'Send'. Only to revisit Hazado's PM and read through it carefully before dismissing it once again. He didn't mention anyone else coming along. And what he said after they hung out just the other day. "Not broke...just making sure I have money for (stammer, stammer)...our next date."

She leaned back on her seat, reopened the PM. Surely he wasn't that gutsy, was he? Arabelle dismissed the PM tab. Well, what use was overthinking? If that happened, she would just roll with it like she did with every other date. Nothing special. She stood up and took her scythe from where it was leaning on the wall and equipped her new armor. With the soldier-like way she was dressing, she looked stronger and deadlier than she actually was. Spotted herself in a mirror and sending her reflection a cute wink, she walked out of her shop door and went on her way.

Arabelle spotted Hazado standing in front of a fountain, throwing a coin. It was a pretty fountain. Players sometimes passed by and made wishes, like they normally did with fountains in real life. Arabelle thought it was simply a nice, pointless gesture. Wishes didn't always come true. She skipped up next to Hazado and leaned into the fountain with a grin. "Whoa. If a player comes by and picks them all up, they're gonna be rich. Or maybe just enough to buy a cake from one of those NPC bakeries," Arabelle spoke with her hands tucked behind her back. She smiled at Hazado and manifested one of her Col as a small penny. She held it over the fountain's water, still looking at him. "So what are you wishing for, Hazado? Is it a girl? Come on now, tell me, and I'll wish you luck with that girl too. Twice the wishes means better luck at having them granted, right?"

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 7 - 16 SP
140 HP
14 Energy
5 Damage
1 Accuracy
1 Mitigation
2 Evasion
2 Paralyze

~EQUIPPED
» [T1 - Perfect] Shikama Dōji -- Enhancements: Paralyze, Paralyze, Accuracy 
» [T1 - Perfect] Imperial Demon Army Uniform -- Enhancements: Mitigation, Evasion, Evasion

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY
» 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)
» Snowfrost - The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect

~SKILLS
Rank 2 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+4 DMG, access to rank 2 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

He looked up as the girl stood next to him "Hey, There, True they would enable to buy a cake, but I think this is a good thing to do, hoping for the best," he said with a smile on his face. As Arabelle also took out a Col coin and threw it in. "Aah, Uum... Girl what Uum... No, I mean No," he stopped scratching his head as he got really nervous, He did not wish for anything like that He was not really interested in a relation not yet at least. "I wished for us to get out of this game safe and maybe meet in the real world once we do,"' he said calming himself down again. It was not very easy for him to like people but the people who he knew were all just good friends and he knew to trust them. Arabelle was one of those people, she always liked to tease people but he was getting used to it slowly but it would take a long time before he got used to it completely. But he made her a promise not to lose his temper at her again and so he tried always not to.

"But yeah, um... Arabelle how about the thing, the field boss, I heard it was a giant wasp or something." He said thinking about the field boss on floor one who was a plant. "It is a bug, so if you don't like bugs I will protect... mean Make sure it focuses on me," he said still sounding a bit nervous in the voice. He stands upright and shacks his shoulders a bit lose as his armor makes quite a loud sound while doing it. "So yeah um... Ready?" He asked her looking at the small girl. He opened his menu and invited her to a party to get this mission started. He pointed at the way from where he heard about the Waps it seemed it was not that far but still they would have to walk a bit to get there.

Arabelle pouted. "No girl?" she asked, attempting to translate the flustered boy's words which were ever accompanied by stammers whenever she teased him about his (nonexistent) love life and all that. She sat down on the fountain's side and tilted her head upwards, lifting her gaze to the pretty, blue sky. She had only one word in reaction: "Aw." Then he told her what he was wishing for earlier, that he wanted the both of them to survive the game and meet in the real world. It was a pure-hearted wish. Selfless. Maybe even a bit naive, considering how dangerous things were out there. And it was a bit presumptuous. When had she ever said that they were close enough to meet in real life once this was all over? Sure, they played together a few times and he was about to tank her sorry low-leveled ass out there and there was that genuine feeling of friendship back at their boat trip, but still. 

Genuine feelings didn't matter to someone who pushed them away and kept people at arm's length. Right now, she was maybe only spending time with him because he was fun and he seemed to like her a lot. But Arabelle didn't tell him what she was feeling. With her playful smile ever present on her face, she looked up at him innocently. "Yeah. I'd wish for that, too. Double the wishes means double the chance of having them granted!" she sang, tossing her Col over her shoulder and into the water. She stood and reached up to tap his shoulder. He. Was. So. Tall. And so was everyone else. If she ever woke up with the same height as she had now, she would never forgive herself. "I wish I would grow taller in real life, too. Hm. Do you think that would happen even if I'm stuck in a game?"

Heart-touching conversation (lol no), check. Now it was time to get to business. "A Wasp thing? God, I hate bugs," Arabelle commented as she brought out her scythe from her inventory. She didn't look as scared as she should and that was because all her attention was on her lovely weapon. It was a beautiful craft, all black with a green blade, and it was much larger than the person wielding it. Surprisingly, it wasn't as heavy as it looks. "Hm, hm, hmm." She absentmindedly swung it around as Hazado explained his strategy. "So, you tank. And I damage. Simple enough. I'm ready!" 

• 1 month later...

Hazado let out a small laugh as Arabelle said she was taller in real life, "It has been two years Who know maybe you did, But we will see once we get out of this game," he said to her giving her a pat on the head. Who knows it really has been two years already and growing doesn't seem to affect us her now so who knows, He thought. As Arabelle then mentions that she hates bug Hazado can't hold himself and let out a laugh, "Okay Okay, I will make sure the Wasp is focused on me and not you, I'm a tank of course so It is my job to do that," he said as he got the spear out and made way to the gate.

Hazado looked into his inventory and thought about his level for a bit, Wonder how much of a difference it would be now, Between Me and Arabelle, He thought. He turned to Arabelle and started to walk backward trying to speak to her as well, "So Arabelle speaking of strats, You have an axe type weapon right, So that is normal you would be doing damage there. Just make Sure you don't hit me because of my armor It has Thorns and they quite hurt. The field boss on floor three knows that as well," he says tapping his shoulder a bit as there seemed to be spikes on it. "But no worry about the Hate, I will always make sure it is focused on me so let me deal the first hit," 

"Axe type?" Arabelle repeated, tilting her head to the side in confusion. Her weapon was obviously a scythe. "I don't think--" she paused as she suddenly remembered. Right. The weapon she was wielding was a scythe and would have a different moveset in any other game (given that axes typically have blades on both sides and scythes only have one), but SAO's skill system had it classified as an axe-type weapon. Same Sword Arts with heavy emphasis on AoE, but it was wielded differently for non-SA attacks. "Yeah, my weapon skill is that of a two-handed axe. she confirmed.

Arabelle let out a little snort as Hazado warned her against hitting him. "Hehe~ Do I look that clumsy to you? Don't worry, Haz. Axes can bring damage to a wide area, but I know where my targets are." There were still some things she thought they could talk about. Potential dangers, maybe. Whether they should clear the area of other mobs before attacking the Wasp Queen. Her AoE attacks had the risk of upsetting other mobs. Maybe even Hate management? She knew how to keep track, but what if she landed a crit and her Hate goes up higher than Hazado's?

But. 

That was boring.

She'd rather kill the Wasp Queen and get back to town quick so they can hang out. There was nothing fun in being outside the safe zone. No matter how strong your companions, danger always lurked in every corner, whether it be mobs or other players. To put it simply, they could try to have as much fun as they want outside the safe zone, but they would still have to constantly watch their surroundings. Their focus wouldn't solely be on having fun. Which defeats the purpose itself. "Come on, let's go. Don't want anyone else to get to the Queen before we do. Then we'd be stuck with waiting out the respawn timers."  Arabelle took hold of Hazado's hand and tugged him forward. Then she stopped. "You lead. I actually don't know where to look."

"No you don't look clumsy at all, It is just that AoE can sometimes hit your companions, I had it happen before but that was lucky with a training stick and not my real spear," he said to her. Hazado was not worried about it tho as his armor would make sure he did not really get damaged from an attack of others, last time he fought again the queen he did not even take damage from the thing, He even became quite a bit reckless fighting that thing while he was at it. As Arabelle then took his hand and told him to hurry Hazado became to blush a bit, "Ooh Yeah... Okay" he mumbled out as then they seemed to stop and Hazado was asked to take the lead, "Okay, Miss we need to hurry, altho I don't know where the thing is," He said with a grin on his face.

Hazado took the lead and walked to the spot he knew where the Queen wasp was, as they got there it seemed that there was not really any wasp to see, Darn it must have been killed recently, he thought as he looked back to Arabelle, "Here it is, well it was but it seems like it is not here at the time, I will wait for a few seconds for it to respawn but I think it would spawn really shorty," he said to Arabelle. He has done this before and that was alone so being with Arabelle was not any different but it would go even faster, Hazado thought about it and was thinking to Give Arabelle some fun in combat and let her do a few hits as well, as He seemed to 3 hit the thing.

Hazado set his Spear into the ground looking around for any players around, but in the long run he did not seem to see anyone around apart from some wind wasps who seemed to busy with being mods then pay attention to Arabelle and Hazado at all, "Any seconds now I believe it will not take now," he said putting on a green helmet that fitted with his armor, on top of the helmet sat a horn like spike, His helmet almost looked like a Rhino's face. He tapped his left shoulder with the spikes on it and started to spin around his spear around next to him.  

They reached the area where the quest mob frequently spawns, only to find it empty. None of the signature buzzing of the wasp mobs. Nothing but bushes and plants and nonhostile creatures that contributed to the game's immersive environment. "Aw," Arabelle commented. Whoever was here before must've been really strong. Or mad. The area was wiped clear of mobs that she probably couldn't kill in two hits. 

Hazado said it could spawn any minute, so Arabelle kept a tight grip on her scythe as she moved to lean on a tree behind him. She planted the butt of her scythe on the ground and looked up at him. Unlike her who was relaxing on the tree, he was already on full alert with his muscles tensed as he watched the area in front of him. Figures, he'd have to be quick in grabbing the Queen's attention before it could take notice of her. "Any second now,"  he repeated. His really was focused on protecting her. "Yeah, yeah. I'm ready." Though he couldn't see it, Arabelle rolled her eyes playfully. Still, his tall frame in front of her, protecting her from any danger, with her vision being framed by the green of plants and foliage and above, the pretty sky and the rays of the sun shining through the leaves, painted a pretty picture.

Then--

He equipped some weird helmet. It had a spike protruding for it, and while in any other culture, it would've been used to intimidate soldiers from the opposing army (and maybe run them through with the spike, like wild bulls), to Arabelle, it just looked ridiculous. "Pfffft. Ahahahaha!" she couldn't fully restrain her laughter. "Haz, you look like a buff unicorn!"

Her laughter quickly died down as the buzzing that had previously been missing from the forest resumed, and red pixels from the clearing in front of Haz came together, forming the image of a large wasp. Arabelle straightened and pulled her scythe up. "Go, go, Haz!" she cheered.

As Arabelle commented on his helmet he just looked through his helmet at her, "Want to feel it, Is could really Hurt you, you know," he said to her. Hazado then looked at pixels formed up in front of him into a wasp, "Okay... Hello there again Queen," he said getting a grin on his face even if you could not see it. It was time to get ready and Hazado did not really waste time at all and took his spear out of the ground and got ready for the attack

Hazado Charged at the Queen Wasp with his spear in front off him, But it seemed the wasp learned from last time and moved over the attack Hazado placed. The Wasp went up over Hazado's attack and seemed to just turn to Face Hazado again. It seemed not interested with Arabelle yet but that could change if she did hit it now. Hazado tried to yell passed the wasp to Arabelle "Don't Attack It yet, It is still focused on me so let it be that way When I hit you can start attacking As well!" Hazado then yelled. He looked at the Queen, Darn you are more Ugly then before, Wants to have another go with me, He thought before making sure what the wasp was going to do

Spoiler

# 106083

BD: 1 [CRIT MISS]

@Hazado: 300/300 HP | 28/30 EN | 5 DMG |MIT 21 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18

@Arabelle: ????

The Wasp Queen: 50/50 HP | 20 DMG

Edited by Hazado

The Wasp Queen fully materialized and the two players were immediately in its sights. As was agreed upon earlier, Arabelle didn't move from her spot. She watched with a disinterested expression as Hazado did. He charged forward, moving to thrust his spear in the quest mobs direction. Oh, right. On top of tanking, he also knew how to wield a spear. She wasn't sure if he had the weapon skill for it though.

As if to remind everyone that the quest mob could fly, the wasp beat its wings and flew up, avoiding Hazado's attack. If this were real life, it would've stayed up in the air, providing the players with no means to attack it. But this was a game. The mob was made to be killed.

The big wasp returned to the ground. It was now positioned between her and Hazado, and had its back to her. It was so close. And it was bigger and scarier than expected. So when she heard the tank warning her against attacking, Arabelle happily obliged. She obediently stayed in her spot with her scythe's blade raised before her.

Spoiler

@Hazado: 300/300 HP | 28/30 EN | 5 DMG |MIT 21 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18

@Arabelle140/140 HP | 14/14 EN | 5 DMG | 1 ACC | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 Para.

The Wasp Queen: 50/50 HP | 20 DMG

Arabelle stood still as she waited for Hazado to attack, "Arabelle Be prepared, Make Sure it.." He said before the Queen wasp charged it full body into Hazado. Before the Queen made contact with Hazado He turned his Left arm in front of him to protect himself from the attack the queen was making for him. Once the Queen made contact with Hazado, It just stopped once it hits his arm. It was quiet for a bit and then there was a faint laugh coming from Hazado, "Once again you did the same thing, My Queen," he said with a laugh as he pushed the queen back and made the distance between him and itself.

"Now you done it, The heat is going up," he said and moved his spear into the charge posission and as it began to glow from his sword art and runs up to the Queen. His spear hits the Queen in the torso and is moved out of the way once Hazado comes to a stop. "You could not damage me before so you can't Damage me now," he said as he got a bit Reckless in his moves. He looks to Arabelle "You are up, Get him as much as you like," he said as the queen wasp looked really mad at Hazado. It kind of looked funny how He was taunting the wasp and the wasp was even getting mad about it

Spoiler

# 106085

MD: 8 [HIT]

Damage: 20-21=0

# 106086

BD: 7+1= 8 [HIT]

Damage: 5x3=15

@Hazado: 300/300 HP | 26/30 EN | 5 DMG |MIT 21 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18 [Hate: 2]

@Arabelle: 140/140 HP | 14/14 EN | 5 DMG | 1 ACC | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 Para. [Hate: 0]

The Wasp Queen: 17/50 HP | 20 DMG

Thorn: 18 DMG

Edited by Hazado

For a tank, Hazado surely dealt a lot of damage. After one Sword Art and one Thorns effect, the Wasp Queen's HP was already below its halfway point. It was there that Arabelle realized that she had never actually asked about his level, and that this was their first time fighting together. Well, that was more than okay! She had only leveled up recently, and at a lower level, she wouldn't have been able to show off as she was planning to do now.

At her quest partner's cue, Arabelle swept in with the scythe's head behind her, the blade facing down. She closed the distance between herself and the Wasp Queen, forgetting just for a few seconds how scary the mob looked - no, actually, it motivated her to kill it faster - and swung her now glowing-green weapon up, aimed directly for the mob's head. One hit - the mob's head snapped up and she planted her foot in the ground in front of her to prevent herself from losing balance - and she twisted her scythe, bringing it up to land an underhanded blow against the wasp's upper body. 

The Wasp Queen was sent flying, and Arabelle chased after it. Her scythe was still glowing, Sword Art sequence hasn't been completed yet. She stood over the wasp with a victorious grin. "Time for you to buzz off once again." 

And she brought the blunt end of the scythe to its head.

Spoiler

ID: 106138 | BD: 9 [crit, +1 DMG!]

<<Ultimate Breaker>>: (5 + 1) x 3 = 18 DMG

@Hazado: 300/300 HP | 26/30 EN | 5 DMG |MIT 21 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18 [Hate: 2]

@Arabelle: 140/140 HP | 11/14 EN | 5 DMG | 1 ACC | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 Para. [Hate: 0] [-3 EN]

The Wasp Queen: 17/50 HP | 20 DMG | [-18 HP]

Edited by Arabelle

Hazado looked at the Wasp It was focused on him for quite a long time then There was Arabelle, and with her scythe, she started slashing the thing quite a lot. As the Wasp then got hit with the last hit of Arabelle's Scythe it fell to the ground and after a second It exploded into blue polygons. That time the pop up came congratulating them on defeating the field boss and an Item was given to them and so the Wasp Queen was killed and ended their hunt.

Haz took off his helmet putting it under his arm and there was a grin on his face, "Well that is what you call a great hunt," he said to Arabelle putting his spear on his back and walking up to her as he wanted to thank her. He reaches out his hand to shake, "Well done Arabelle, good job on doing the last hit. You did not let me down there, sorry for the early mess up but It took less than a few seconds... Ooh and sorry If I took out the fun as my Damage was a bit too high as well as my armor," He said to her. His helmet under his arm disappeared into his inventory and he was wearing his normal heavy armor again, "What do you want to do now, it is still quite early to say our goodbyes again," He said to her fixing his hair after he had his helmet on for the time he was fighting. 

Arabelle took a step back from where the mob had been. Now, it was just a peaceful, empty space. Hazado approached her (and he finally took that funny-looking helmet off), congratulating her on her kill with his hand extended to her. What was she supposed to do with it? Shake hands? She wasn't that formal. Her hands went behind her back and she smiled at his praise. "Well. Ahahaha. Guess I can match up to you now, huh?" She took a step closer, still ignoring his extended hand. "So when you're looking for a DPS in the future, you'll know who to call for."

When he finally asked what they should do next, she stepped forward and took the hand he had held out to her. And she started walking, gently pulling him along. She looked over her shoulder, her smile as innocent as ever. "Let's get out of here first. I don't like being outside," she spoke. "But that aside, you promised me something from last time, didn't you?"

Hazado nodded Well Yes he was need of a DPS most of the time but he had other people that could do that as well, But Arabelle was surely on his list to call right away, "I will for sure but keep in mind I'm Around level 15 now so just know that I won't take you with me on high floors where you can be yet, I do like to keep my friends alive," he said to her giving the small purple haired girl a pat on her head.

Before he could let down his hand Arabelle seemed to grab it and take him with her back to the safe zone, "H...He where are you planning to go," he said with a bit of a stutter in his voice. She told him that he had a promise to her the last time and she wanted to get that promise, "Wait... Um I forgot," he said once again with a good stutter in his voice, Where are we going, I really forgot a promise with Arabelle, He thinks. He tries to remember what he said to her the last time they were hanging out with each other, what was it that Hazado said that Arabelle wanted to happen. 

Then he remembers what he said in his stumbling own way, WAIT... I REALLY DID, I said the next time on a date... Darn, I forgot I said that at all. He gets a bit struggling to the hold of Arabelle and gets loose of her grip, "I...I can walk m...my self you know," he said going back to the shy personality he has around people from time to time. It was really going to happen he was going on a date with someone, it was even a first time for him and he was never popular but this time he even called it a date or at least it was going to be.

Arabelle let go of his hand and waited for him to catch up. She matched his pace and walked alongside him, her hands taking their usual place behind her back. Her scythe dematerialized as she stored it in her inventory, a bit of a reckless act, but she didn't like carrying that heavy weapon around even outside the safe zone. If something happened, Hazado would protect her until could she re-equip it. "Huhhh?" she leaned forward, showing a bit of a dissatisfied expression.  "Haz, Haz. You really forgot it? Isn't that being a bit unfair now? I was looking forward to it, you know?" Then she giggled and kept walking. She was done teasing him for now.

"So where do you want to go?she asked. Of course. They couldn't go on a date without having a place in mind. "Oh! Wait, I have a suggestion. How about we visit your favorite place in the game, Haz? I really do want to learn more about you."

Arabelle seemed a bit disappointed that Haz forgot they had a promise, "Sorry, Sorry... Just I remember now," He said just to make her happy again. The truth be told he did not know why he even said that was he trying to tease her or did he say it by accident. He tried to think about it but then Arabelle asked where they would go, and then she said she wanted to go somewhere where Haz favorite place was. "Favorite place... Um, Do you want to go up to um... Floor 16 cus that floor is just great to be at," he said as floor 16 was the floor Haz was the most on, the sea and the beach got him the best way to be around.

Hazado smiled, "What Can't blame me, I have grown up near a beach in Japan, Had my own boat," he said to her. Hazado thought about it how he was not getting any rest from the water but it was just his thing. He also remembers that he would be in the same bed as he was already in the hospital at this point and maybe even was back in the bed he was before. "If you don't want we could climb that mountain there, it is quite a few up there trust me I have been there," he says pointing to a mountain that was far away from the place they were now.

• 1 month later...

"Floor 16..." Arabelle repeated the phrase as she tried to remember what was in that floor. It was Haz, so it most definitely had to be something with water. She remembered how good he was at swimming, then at rowing a boat, and at pulling people under the...Then, it clicked. "Oh! The beach on the sixteenth floor. Did I get that right?" A cheeky smile formed on her face as she realized what else had occurred in that beach. "Hm, hm~. If I remember things right, isn't that where you met Spangie and confessed your unending love to her?" In reality, he had only called her blonde friend cute. She was clearly blowing things out of proportion here. "Ahahahaha! You even did it in your swimsuit, right? Haz, you've really got guts!" 

She spun around, taking a few steps back, and faced him, holding up a peace sign with both of her hands. "Let's go there. I don't think my short legs can carry me up that mountain, and besides." Arabelle winked cutely at him and turned in the direction of the safe zone, starting to walk. "You seem to be braver when you're beside the water. I think that side of you is cute."

Hazado turned red both from how irritated he got and from the compliments he got, "Tease," he said in a low voice staring at Arabelle. It was sure to be something with Arabelle as they seemed to be quite good friends already but Hazado always seemed to be on the end of being teased, it was just because he was a very easy target as well. But Hazado saw a chance to get her back somehow and got a grin on his face, "Well, If you really speak like that, you better watch out before someone thinks you are really my girlfriend, Arabelle. But if you want that keep going," he said getting quite a big grin on his face as they made their way to the safe zone.

Once there Hazado walked to the teleporter with Arabelle and they teleported to the next destination, once at floor 16 Hazado looked at Arabelle and got a grin again, "Back here yet again, I seem not to stay away from here, maybe I should get a house here or something like that," he said putting his hands on his hips and looking onto the beach that did not seem far away from them quite yet.

@Arabelle

• 4 weeks later...

Arabelle happily skipped along with her gloved hands tucked behind her back. "Hmm?" Was he trying to get back at her? The little purple-haired girl laughed. Last time, he caught her off-guard and she might have gotten a bit flustered, but not this time...! She closed one eye and looked at him. "'Better watch out before someone thinks I'm Haz's girlfriend?' Haz, you dummy. Why do you think I'm talking to you like this?" She watched him with a strangely sharp, serious gaze before she waved a hand in front of her in a dismissive gesture. "Ahahaha. Are your hands sweaty? Does your face feel warm? Did your heart skip a beat? It should have!" She grinned and stuck a tongue out and took off before an angry, flustered Haz could catch her.

She rejoined him at the Floor 16 teleporter. "Mm. A beachside house would be nice! I want one too, but I also want to live in the small village in Floor 3." She turned her head to the side and winked at him. "Well, guess I could have both now! Hehe. Would you believe me if I said I liked quiet places?"