[PP-F2-NK] All In, The Rebirth (HDA + Teion)

"Now that it has taken us so god dang long to actually get together and hang out, I just want to say hi!" Spencer looked at the group around him, Noot having a field day with running around to everyone and getting to know them all, also asking for a lot of attention and love, he is his father's son after all. "Now, I know it has been really long since we saw each other, so I was thinking, why don't we go back to where it all began? Also.... Anyone hear from Kimi? I asked her if she could come and she said maybe, didn't really give me a straight answer." She is busy lately, so I'm not surprised if she got caught up with something, but I do miss her a lot. Same with Piera..... I barely know her so that would be a bit weird to say I miss her, but she seemed really cool! Wonder what she has been up to. Spencer ignored his thoughts of his guild mates who weren't around, and looked around at everyone.

"Now I know 'Where it all began' sounds a bit ominous and weird, but Telrenya, Jomei, and Ruby should know what I mean, especially with what floor we are on." He smiled at the other three original HDA members, hoping they are catching what he means. "Now, when this guild started, I was still level 1, but I ran into a few higher levels one fateful day when I got locked inside a mansion, some of you might know what I'm talking about with some stories, but the rest of you have a bit of catching up to do. And with that, follow me!" Spencer felt like a very strange tour guide, but he didn't care. He MISSED them all so much, he would be as weird as he needed to be in order to get them all here.

The group began to walk the path that Spencer took to get to the mansion, alike the one the other three members took when Jomei won the first mansion. Spencer was giving snippets of information as they walked, taking over his tour guide role as they approached what Spencer thought was going to be a pile of ashes..... that is what he thought. "Oh no, Kayaba you've GOT to be kidding." He muttered and looked up, the Nightmare Mansion was back. "Jomei, Tel, Ruby... We have a problem.... It's in the same place but it looks..." He trailed off, this wasn't the small two story mansion they had found before.... Something was going on in this game, and it seemed the creature was not done with them yet. "SO uhhh. This isn't suppose to be here." He said to the rest of the group, both super anxious and nervous, but also a tad bit excited.

haunted_mansion_by_mig_05-d4dhkom.png

@Hestia @Jevi @Jomei @Kairi @Ruby @Ryo @Teion @Telrenya

I look over towards Spencer with a smile on my face as he begins to lead the collected group of people from the guild towards this pile of ashes that are meant to be where the former haunted spooky place was. Though it will be interesting to see the exact location of it at the very least to make it the location of there guild hall in the future possibly as a memento of the moment of them forming the guild on that spot. 'Could be a nice little story to tell people why we have our guild on the lower floors.' I think to myself with a nod of my head at such a thought as i then look around and smiles at seeing the people gathered and willing to hangout once again. Really liking the fact that it is happening again since it feels like it has been awhile since i've seen Jomei, or Tel outside of a boss raid. Which is not even counting how long it has been since i've seen Spencer, or Ryo. At hearing the mention of Kimi i just don't respond knowing that she has decided to relax in her home with occasional training to keep up. Not wanting them to possibly get the wrong idea of her locking herself up for some reason within her home and not coming out. I look towards the small little penguin as he makes his way over towards me as i get onto one knee and pats his head gently and gives him some attention. Well hello there you cute little Noot. It has been awhile since i've seen you. I say in a gentle and caring tone towards the small little familiar as my very own Kuro peaks out from behind me as the lion lazily looks around at the gathered group.

When it comes time to leave i quickly follow Spencer towards the source listening to him and taking out my notebook and writing some information down here and there on the guild's formation not wanting this to be a story i ever forget during my time of living within the game and out of it. Figuring i can possibly at least make a story or short story about the tales and adventures of every player within Aincrad as long as i can get the information. To make sure nobody is ever forgotten since there lives and experiences will forever etched into paper and told through books. To allow those who die, or could die a chance to continue on from having there lives stolen by this horrible game. When we arrive at the location i look towards the building in confusion knowing that i was told it had been burnt to the ground. I glance over towards Spencer and see the same shocked look upon his face. I'm guessing this isn't natural, and if this isn't natural it might mean there is more to this then meets the eye. I say beginning aloud then turning into a soft tone of barely barely heard by people close to me as i begin to make way towards towards the mansion. I'm going to explore it. There has to be a reason it has formed once more. Might be fun to try and learn as much as i can from this place come on Kuro. I call over towards my familiar as he quickly follows after me as i walk up towards the entrance of the mansion like building then open the doors and walks inside alongside my familiar. Not stopping to check if anyone follows me since i don't really mind if they do or don't. Figuring there is nothing that is too horrible that could hurt me.

It had been awhile since the entire guild had gotten together. At the most, some of them had participated in the past few boss raids together, and of course Telrenya lived with Jomei now, so he saw her on a daily. Now, however, Jomei stood among the rest of his guild, his friends, all thanks to Spencer's efforts. Being the group had not had an adventure together in a very long time, Spencer had had enough, and demanded they all meet up. Who was Jomei to stop the determined man that Spencer was, and was more than happy to join this meet up. Almost all of their guild, minus a very busy Kimi, and an additional purple-haired axe wielder, stood together as Spencer explained his plans for them. Now that the guild had more than doubled in size, he felt it was only necessary to show the newcomers 'where it all began.' It did not take much imagination for Jomei to know exactly where Spencer was speaking of; the mansion they had all been trapped in. 

Spencer, expressing his excitement through detailing the story of their first misadventure, left a smile on Jomei's face, taking it all in and remembering it clearly. His fingers gently grazed against Telrenya's hand, who he walked beside, before filling in the gaps between her own fingers, giving her hand a small squeeze. The Irishman chuckled, "I had ran into an NPC in town, having players sign up for a raffle. Turns out the prize was some sort of mansion out of town. With the thought of a guild in mind, I invited Ruby and Telrenya along to explore it. But like Spencer said, some weird stuff started to happen.. almost like a haunted house..." Jomei continued on, filling in some of the blanks in Spencer's story with his own perspective, "But in the end it turned out to just be.. a.."

The man's speaking slowed to a halt just as his feet did. Standing tall in front of them, where the scorched ashes of the old mansion stood, was one twice as large, and twice as creepy. All that was missing was the dark clouds, lightning, and 'Toccata and Fugue in D minor' playing in the background. Just as its predecessor stood, the mansion seemed abandoned.. no lights of any kind inside, though the foundation did not seem to show any signs of age or decay. Jomei let out a small sigh, "I expected Cardinal to eventually put the mansion back in place for another group of players to stumble upon.. but this looks like something completely different.." The Irishman took a few small strides towards the building, before Hestia moved past him, wanting immediately to explore. "H-Hestia wait!" Jomei called to her, but she already had the mindset of going inside, with or without the rest of the team.

"So, you said Spencer invited you to this meetup thing? And, you're sure it's cool if I just show up?" Teion walked hand-in-hand with Ryo until they had made their way to Urbus. It had been a month since Teion's confession, and only a couple of weeks since she could finally start calling herself a frontliner. The last time she had seen most, if not all of the member of the Holy Dragon Alliance that she was acquainted with had been at Ryo's mansion on Valentine's Day, and she had been scarce to all but a couple of the players there that night.

When the couple met up with the others, it finally dawned on her. She hadn't spoken a word to any of them about their new relationship. Her lips pursed, and she met eyes with the person whom the news mattered to the most, at least by her complex friendship with him. She looked to Spencer, picking up bother hers and Ryo's hand in between them to flash the sandy blonde their interlocked fingers. "Hey, uhm. So I did the thing." She stated flatly with a crooked smile, hoping if nothing else that Spencer might be pleased that she took his encouragement to heart.

During their little reunion, Teion gave most of her attention to the tiny penguin that had run up to her feet. "Hey there, Little Noot." She greeted the familiar, letting her hand slip away from Ryo's in order to scoop Noot up into her arms. She cradled him in her left while she quickly moved to her menus with the other, retrieving something from her inventory. The bright-green slice of what must have been a very large kiwi appeared between her fingers, and she offered it to the penguin, immediately babying and spoiling him like the extended 'family' that she had accepted to be.

Following Spencer and the rest, Teion kept to herself as she listened to the stories of the guild's founding. She was the outsider here, but her bonds were strong enough with many of the Alliance that she felt comfortable enough in their company. Her eyes would land on the positively massive structure of the renewed mansion once they'd reached a break in the woods, and she stood frowning at it. Spotting Hestia welcoming the lure of adventure, her head tilted to one side. "Uhh. So did you at least find anything good in it last time?" She asked, as if weighing the potential worth of investigating what Spencer had mainly described as a giant death trap.

"Thank goodness you found me in that place, Spencer." Telrenya chuckled while she returned the gentle squeeze of Jomei's hand. She remember her first meeting with Spencer well--one of the few times her life had truly been threatened in this death game thus far. She let the others do most of the talking on their way through the woods outside of Floor 2, nearly all of their guild gathered for an occasion on reminiscing and friendly conversation. The smile that she'd worn since that morning had hardly left her features as she now found herself surrounded by friends and loved ones. She nodded along with the stories, and then perked up when she remembered something. "Wait, Spencer! Didn't you say you still had that...?" She flashed the man a knowing smile, referring to the trinket that he had made mention of during their last gathering around Christmas.

It wasn't until they reached what they had expected to be piles of ash, or perhaps just an empty clearing, that the cheerful expression faded from Telrenya's face. Her head tilted back in order to take in the sight of the massive building that stood before them, eyes wide. "What...? Is this the same place?" She spoke quietly, trying to make sense of the situation. "It doesn't even look like the same mansion, does it? Do you think the game just built a new one, to start it over again?" Whether her words were directed to her fiance, or simply anyone who might want to speculate the how's and why's alongside her, Telrenya tensed up when Hestia took it upon herself to march into the unknown without fear. Matching Jomei's concern, Telrenya moved forward, keeping a firm hold on his hand as the memories of their separation in the past were all too clear. "Hestia, hold on! This place is probably covered in traps, we should be careful!" She tried further to reason with the woman, bringing herself to stand in the mansion's entryway.

Stepping a bit forward she had looked up to the building in which had still stood, Ruby had remembered this building... it was the building Jomei "won" in some sort of contest, to this day she always reminds herself of how great of a prize he had won. Ruby had looked over to Jomei and nudged him on his side with her shoulder and said to him "So. Remember how you quote on quote won this prize and how we burned it to the ground? Well... its still here, why don't you claim your prize again, seems to be a good idea right?" she shook her head in sarcasm. She had looked around and said "While in theory its not supposed to be here, its always possible that Cardinal returned the building as if it was some sort of monster respawning. However, who knows what it is now." she had said out. Looking over to Hestia she had grabbed onto the back of her shirt and said out to her "Maybe, just maybe its not a good idea to go in there, I trust you, however theres too much love for me to just let you walk in alone, at least let us talk about it first before considering even walking in that building."

Yuki sat along Ryo's shoulder, it's fangs clicking as she bounced along Ryo's shoulder. Ryo glanced over at the spider familiar, giving it a smile trying to calm it down some. "I think she can smell the other familiars." Ryo said, giving the hand in his own a light squeeze. "Go ahead Yuki, go scout some." Ryo said. The spider 'chirped' and the bird sized spider leapt from Ryo's shoulder and landed against the ground, and skittered along the path before disappearing into the bushes and other foliage. Ryo looked back at the hand within his own. Was it real? it had only been a month since the two had become steady and started their budding relationship but it seemed like a dream come true.

"Yes dear. Spencer gave everyone the permission to bring a plus one." Ryo said, giving Teion's hand another squeeze. As they approached the destination, Ryo could see the small group of friends. No, not friends. Family members. True he hadn't been the most active with them, and he knew a few of them well enough. He hadn't seen most of them since the Valentine's Day event, and the party that occured after. Still he smiled at the group as he still clung onto Teion's hand. He blushed as Teion began to show him off to Spencer, the only other person in this game that had a semblance of love for Ryo. Ryo rubbed the back of his neck, after being out onto the spot. 

The afermained mansion towered over them, as did the towers. He gave a long whistle followed by a low chuckle. "It's bigger than mine." He said, mentioning his own mansion. Which reminded him, he wanted to ask Teion to move in with him, and figured that now would be the best time before the group got into high jinks. But as he opened his mouth, Hestia opened the mansion door and took a few steps inside, followed by Ruby grabbing the freight train by the back of her shirt and scolding her for trying to go in alone. "Ahh, leave her be. She could get hit by a mountain and she'd be fine." Ryo said, knowing that Hestia could tank anything three times harder then this floor. 

Spencer seemed pretty adamant about getting everyone together to hang out. The brunette sat crosslegged on the bed she rented at the local inn,stared at the message for a moment before letting out a tiny groan and letting her back fall onto the bed. They were all her friends, she could even call some of them family, and it had been awhile since she had seen any of them. She just did not, for the life of her, want to be social at this very moment. With a crooked mouth, looking over the sender of the message once more, she sat up again. Spencer was probably the one she was closest with in the guild at the moment, she could not turn down an invitation from him. Sliding forward, the girl let her feet touch the hardwood floor before standing and equipping her casual clothes. Now dressed and ready for the day, the brunette made her way from the inn to the meeting place Spencer had come up with.

Jevi now stood with the rest of her guild mates, listening to Spencer and Jomei talk about the mansion where the guild had really come together. From what they said, it almost sounded like some sort of randomly generated event, that, in the end, still rewarded Jomei with a plot of land to start a house on. Guess thats how he afforded that nice house in Taft.. she thought to herself, before noticing the tall mansion that stood before them. The other four guild members who were involved in the first expedition into this building, all seemed a bit shocked to see it there. Like Spencer said, guess it wasn't supposed to be there. Everyone seemed a bit hesitant to get any closer, aside from Hestia.. who walked right up to the doors without a care in the world. Jevi sucked her teeth, "Didn't she hear anything that you guys said? If its bigger than the old mansion that was there, its probably more dangerous too. Going in there alone will only get her killed." The brunette stood back with Spencer, waiting to see what his plan of action was for this new building; ignore it, or explore it. 

Kairi had bit the lower part of her lip, lately she had mostly just stayed within her own store and occasionally went to Macradon's to sleep as she had been confused mostly about her life, not really at a personal level however her life in the world as she is presented with many things that she can decide upon. However being invited to some sort of guild event, Kairi had figured that she had done enough hiding for the time being and get some fresh air talking to her guildmates and friends by definition. Kairi had stepped next to the group as she had arrived, however she stayed relatively silent as she had let every speak, she mostly just wanted to figure out what to say before actually saying anything. Kairi had looked up to the mansion and saw that Hestia had moved forward, with Ruby following up behind her. Kairi had sighed and thought to herself with a bit of a smile "That's exactly as I remember Hestia, always jumping into the middle of things without thought."

"Hestia! So help me god You don't know what happens in the mansion." He yelled at her, Ruby following suite with the bashing and yelling at her in a stern voice. Before Spencer could run after her, Teion and Ryo gave Spencer a shock that threw away the sudden panic and fear to happiness. "OH my god FINALLY!" He squeed in excitement and hugged the two of them tightly, so happy that they had finally gotten to get together at last. He knew that there was a tiny bit of pain in the back of his heart, but he knew that would also go away, Ryo's happiness really matters to Spencer, and he knew that this wonderful woman made him happy. Spencer smiled and let go, going back into nervous mode, holding Noot. Noot was playing with the item that Telrenya brought up, the little rubber ducky that Spencer nabbed from the previous mansion before it burned to the ground, grabbing it around the same time that he saved Telrenya from drowning. This is... A lot.... Okay. First things first, Get Ruby and Hestia out of the mansion, or at least safe, we have no idea what could be going on-

Spencer's thoughts got cut off by a deep growl sound resonating from within the mansion. "So nice of you four to come back...… and is this more prey for my feast? Sounds amazing to me... such gracious travelers. You're so sweet to bring others to me, I wont kill you all right off." The voice growled out like a rabid dog, and the forest came to life around them.

Trees seemed to gain sentients, and the path they took seemed to grow other in thick thorns, the trees walking to block the players in. "But I do apologies, you nine will never be leaving here again. Take that in now, because I want you all to suffer like we did." He growled again before going back to silence, the mansion seemed to glow with unsettling energy. "Okay new plan...." He muttered. Spencer gripped his mace and walked into the mansion, looking at Ruby and Hestia. "So, Hestia, welcome to murder mansion. There are traps probably scattered around the mansion, and you decided to enter the mansion, not sure why, but oh well at this point. We were able to break a window out last time and jump to our freedom, so maybe we can get out if there is an attic, but we need to find the entrance to the attic before we meet the creature that lives here, he almost killed us last time." He gave Ruby a look, he knew she remembered setting the mansion on fire with a make shift Molotov cocktail. "And Ruby, you think you can set this place on fire agai-" 

He was cut off by a large creaking noise coming from the second floor, and a chuckle. "Yeah, that will not work." With that, the shadow creature jumped to the floor of the mansion, but it looked different, more like a human. Spencer turned to strike it with his mace, to stun it. But it had other plans. Spencer was grabbed by the throat and thrown down the basement stairs, a loud yelp coming from him. A near by bookshelf landed over the stairs and blocked his escape. "Have fun finding your friend's remains. I'll be back to take seconds." It whispered and reached out to stroke Hestia's hair before vanishing, silence went over the remaining party of 8.

Spoiler

1fc176ae0d3296a7eee6b6fe75107e6f--mythic

I glance back over towards Ruby and just gives a smile and waves my hand at he blonde haired woman with a smile on my face. I don't need any protection Ruby i am a tank by nature i can take most if not all the hits sent my way. It is going to take more then some two bit horror shack to get me. I say with a chuckle as i glance towards the group who seem more so not the happiest with my decision to just jump right into trying to explore the mansion for all of its worth. However, the more weird thing is that the entire forest comes alive and traps the players within it from thorny barricade blocking the path back as a shadow creature appears. 'I'm guessing this is there monster? Why would something like this be on floor 2 though? Something doesn't seem right.' I think to myself as i soon after see this shadow thing throw Spencer into the basement. I look over towards it and tries to bat its hand away with a glare when it reaches a hand over to try and touch me. You're dead when we meet you. Nobody hurts my family. I say with a fierce glare as i then quickly try to make my way over towards these basement stairs to help Spencer out. I make my way towards the right and pulls at the bookcase with no signs of it actually moving.

I let out a soft exasperated sigh as i nod my head remembering Spencer's words. Okay find the attic, kill the thing, free the everything. I say softly to myself with a nod of my head as i then start making my way towards the stairs to climb them till i get to the second floor. Equipping all of my battle gear from heavy armor, to my sword and shield. I'm going to try and find this attic Spencer mentioned since i couldn't get that bookcase to budge. I call over towards the group as i make my way up the stairs as i hear the sound of something starting to move as i look towards the direction of it and sees a stone hand come towards me as i quickly raise my shield up. I feel the impact as i get knocked back away from the stairs as i look towards the source to only see a statue to have smacked me away. Huh...i guess equipping my armor came into use. That would've hurt. I say softly to myself.

Jomei shot a quick side glance to Ruby, who teased the fact he had 'won' this mansion. "How was I supposed to know it was going to turn into some secret Halloween event? Better us that could handle the stress of the mansion rather than some lower leveled players who could have gotten killed. Besides.. clearing the event did award me with a house of my own.. so it didn't technically lie." Jomei's attention was taken from Ruby and, with everyone else's, focused on Hestia as she approached the newly established mansion. With Tel's hand still clutching his, the two rushed forward to stop the woman from going any farther into the unexplored area. 

Suddenly, a deep voice called out to them, specifically the four founding members, welcoming them back to this place. The rumble of the voice sent a chill down Jomei's spine as his eyes widened, slowly turning to look at the tall, dark building as it "spoke" to them. The leaves and branches of the trees behind them began to violently sway.. though there was no wind. Turning around again, the tall trunks began to shift in place as if they were alive, thorns growing from their thick branches. The combined foliage and thorns had created a wall that blocked the dirt path they had taken to get here. The Irishman looked around at the party that remained outside, and then to the players who had moved in. He gripped Tel's hand tight and turned his chin to look at her. With a single nod, the man moved forward into the mansion. 

The players who had moved inside now stood in the mansion's foyer, looking nothing like the entrance way of the previous mansion they had explored. A grand staircase stood tall in front of them, forking off into two doors on the second floor. Four doors to unknown rooms awaited on the floor they stood on currently, one on each side of them, and two on the wall under the stairs. Jomei let out a heavy sigh, knowing they would need to, once again, find a way to eradicate this monster and find their escape. As Spencer began to formulate a plan similar to their old one, the voice from before spoke out to them, this time from a single spot, and much closer. Behind the dirty blonde haired boy, a creature made entirely of shadows grew from the ground, grabbing Spencer by the throat and throwing him down a flight of stairs into darkness. "Spencer!!" Jomei shouted, ripping his own rapier out of its scabbard and turning to slash at the creature. The shadow moved with speed matching Jomei's strikes, managing to dodge every one of his attempts to stab at it. 

The shadow proved to be just a bit faster than Jomei, and much stronger. With an attack that seemed to be impossible to dodge, Jomei thrust his blade forward, only for the creature to put a hand up, blocking the tip of the blade. Despite its mouth not being visible with the rest of its body, he could feel the smirk taunting him. Suddenly, the ginger felt himself being thrown back by an invisible force, away from the shadow creature, flying to the opposite side of the foyer and hitting the ground with a loud thud. "Hng.. damn.." he cursed under his breath, propping himself up onto his elbows.

"Spencer!" Telrenya shouted her friend's name when she caught sight of the shadowy monstrosity wrapping its claws around his neck to throw him across the room. After the bookcase slammed into place against the wall she moved without thinking, joining Hestia in unfruitful attempts to move the blockade. She let out a grunt of effort before a heavy exhale. "Shoot, Spencer..." She mumbled in frustration. Jomei's clash with their mysterious opponent came moments later, followed by Hestia's armored back hitting the ground of the first floor after her attempt to climb the stairs was rudely denied. Her friends were being thrown around like ragdolls, and Telrenya's chest puffed with a sense of determination before she hurried to their sides. She ran to cross the foyer and knelt at Jomei's side, looking between the two fallen players. "Are you guys okay?" The health bar that rested below hers told her that the Irishman hadn't taken any damage, but it hardly quelled her worry for them.

As they all stood back up, Telrenya swallowed. She wasn't the same timid, helpless girl that she was when they first entered this haunted mansion, and she knew that. "We should split up." She started, turning to address the group. "Jomei, Hestia, Ruby and I can take a look at the second floor." Her suggestions were one of an individual who thought to take charge, but still lacked all of the confidence necessary to do so. Her hand reached out to her side and found her fiance's, grasping it for a sense of security as well as keeping her spirits as high as she could muster. "The three of us have some experience with the last place, and since we're all frontliners we should be fine sticking together in a small group. We just need to make sure anyone who's a lower level can stay safe until we figure out how to beat this thing again."

A moment of tension was interrupted when Spencer's arms wrapped around the two players, bringing them all together in a tight hug. Teion chuckled, surprised but relieved at his unenthusiastic response, only hoping that the man wasn't forcing his happiness, using it as a mask to hide any sense of disappointment or heartbreak from them. Or at least, not too much. "Heh, thanks Spencer." She smiled before he had released them, bringing her free hand up to quickly return the impromptu embrace before he pulled away and back to the task at hand: trying to warn Hestia of the potential dangers the mansion before them surely held.

Teion cocked a brow when the mood shifted. Everything from the glimpse of the mansion's interior to the foliage surrounding it grew sinister, and she tilted herself to the side just slightly with the sound of some commotion coming from inside. "Mmm, is it even worth it though?" She mumbled to herself with a frown, oblivious to the disappearance of her friend past the doorway in the distance. She turned her head from side to side, choosing to give the surrounding area her attention instead. The brush was thorny and overgrown to serve as a blockade around the perimeter, and Teion wondered if they might be able to just cut through it and leave. She gave Ryo's hand a quick squeeze before loosening her grip and pulling away to investigate.

Teion walked back the way they'd came, only taking a few paces before coming up on a thick patch of thorned vines and cracked branches. She reached out, lightly pressing her fingertip against the point of one of the massive barbs until Cardinal shot a tingling sensation up the nerves of her hand to register a hint of damage. She pulled away, giving her hand a shake. "Alright, not just for show then.

Tei gave Ryo's hand a squeeze before heading off to check something out. Ryo kept his gaze the affermained Haunted Mansion that loomed before the group. Other than himself and Teion, everyone seemed to be fixated about Hestia wandering into a event piece. Hestia tanks on the front lines and there she doesn't even break a sweat. This was floor two. Floor two there was nothing that hestia couldn't handle. Maybe not damage, but definitely wouldn't kill her. Shouting occurred, followed by an ominous voice. Ryo ran up the steps and into the mansion. "What's-" Ryo managed to get out before taking a step to the side to see Jomei hit the wall where he stood. A black silhouetted figure loomed before him. Ryo met its 'eyes' and gazed into it. Tel leapt into action, immediately coming to Jomeis side. Hestia attempted to wrest a a bookcase free. Right, haunted mansion now a murder dungeon. Only Spencer was missing from the group, so why was Ryo mis counting? Ryo's eyes went wide as he turned, and ran back out the mansion. "Jevi, with me!" Ryo said, as he gripped his katana in his hand as he ran past.

Down the path slightly there he could see his love, touching something that blocked the path. "Teion! Get away from them!" Ryo shouted,drawing his katana and slicing a vine that had darted at her. More vines erupted from the undergrowth, and came at Ryo from all sides. "Fall back to the mansion!" Ryo said, slicing away another vine. "Go!" He shouted, as he tangled with the vines again. A thicker vine darted at Teion, and Ryo leapt into the way. He slammed into Teion's side, knocking her away as the vine wrapped around his sword arm. "Jevi! Get her out of here!" Ryo said, as more vines erupted and wrapped around him. Vines darted to Jevi, on wrapping around her ankle. In a burst of quick thinking, Ryo swapped which hand held his katana, and threw it.His blade cut through the vine and stuck itself into the ground.  Cocooning him in earthly restraints, Ryo was taken away dragged against the ground into the misty night.

Coming to Ryo looked around, taking in his surroundings. Where was he? He looked at his own body. No damage could be seen, save for a few scuffs on his clothing from being assaulted and dragged along. He was still outside, but he could clearly see the tops of most trees. A balcony of sorts. A viney coucoon was deposited beside Jomei, and before he could reach for his katana the vines peeled back to reveal Jevi. Damn, she couldn't get away. A few moments past and there was no other coucoon vine pods dropped off. He stepped up to her, and looked her over making sure she was alright. "Are you alright? Where's Teion?" Ryo asked, trying to collect information.

Ruby had grinned a little bit saying out to her "Well, even if you are a tank by nature there are still people that care that you wouldn't fall for some death traps, like the last time we were here somebody got themselves in a water trap to eventually drown them." she had grew a fair bit of concern, some for a little bit of a personal reason, however the rest was genuine concern "We just don't want to lose you is all.." then before they had knew it Ruby and Hestia had looked behind them to find a barricade blocking them from getting toward the basement. Ruby had looked again and said "Well, you did just walk in without him next to you. So what did you expect from a house that endlessly will try to trap you in other ways without monsters?" she had sighed "Let's just find the way out of here, I don't know why we are even wasting our times here. I don't know what we are trying to find in this building anyways other than for some trouble." After a moment she had looked over to @Telrenya which had started to speak out to them, Ruby had grinned and nodded her head "Well... if we stick together maybe getting out will be a bit safer that way, I just really don't want us to stay here."

@Hestia

Kairi for a lack of a better term had walked into the mansion behind them... felt like she had just been there, she knows it bit her own fault for not speaking up saying hi or anything so she really doesn't put it past them. She had followed behind Spencer walking into the building. She had looked around, sure it was a bit creepy however she doesn't see anything too peculiar about the whole place, with a puff of air she had looked around in the mansion foyer, seeing if she could find anything peculiar or interesting. After a moment she had looked over to see a Shadow taking Spencer into the basement, Kairi's eyes had opened and looked over to see some sort of barricade keeping players away from others as well. Kairi had darted around the Mansion and pulled out her sword holding it within her two hands moving cautiously throughout the house, she had signed up to explore it with her guildmates, however she did not sign up for everything that could go wrong to go wrong in this house. With a sigh she had exclaimed out for anyone to hear "Is everything alright?"

A deep grow bellowed from the open doors of the mansion, welcoming the players and thanking them for bringing others for it to 'feast on'. The brunette shook her head and turned on her heel, "Nah, f**k this, I'm, out." Though as she spun around, the woman was met with a wall of vines, thorns, and branches moving outward, blocking the dirt road they had approached from. Yellow eyes scanned the surrounding treeline, and could see the same thing happening all around, trapping the nine players in with the mansion. "Dammit." she cursed to herself before turning around again. By now, most of the group had made their way inside, following after Hestia and Ruby. The brunette looked to her side, where Ryo and Teion stood, wondering if they had any sort of mind to go inside the spooky mansion as well, or try and find another means of escape. However, the sound of commotion from just inside the foyer brought all eyes on the open doors. A tall, dark figure's long fingers were wrapped around Spencer's throat, keeping the man standing just on the balls of his feet as it lifted him up. "Spencer!!" Jevi shouted in a voice of concern, rushing towards the doors. 

The man was thrown down a dark flight of stairs, out of sight from the rest of them. Brown eyes knit in concern for her closest friend in the guild as he disappeared into the shadows. Jomei rushed to try and take down the beast himself, but too was flung to the ground with ease. Ryo's shout caught Jevi's attention as she turned around to see what he needed her for. Off in the distance, his woman was checking something out.. and the now sentient vines were not too appreciative of that, and began to reach out for her. Ryo launched into action, slicing the greenery that extended closer and closer towards Teion in two, but now the vines were grabbing towards him as well. Jevi, ripping her own curved sword from behind her, cut one of the vine's that reached towards the katana user's flank. She soon found the leafy green vine wrapping around her opposite wrist, and with all of her strength, she pulled away, ripping it in two. 

The greenery overcame Ryo, as he threw himself in the way from Teion being grabbed. As he became enveloped in the vines, he shouted out for Jevi to get Teion back to the mansion. The brunette nodded and stood with her back to Teion, acting as a shield for the woman. Before she knew it however, her leg was pulled out from under her as a vine took hold of her ankle. With one last effort, Ryo tossed the katana and cut the vine in two, freeing Jevi from its grasp. Jevi quickly rose from her feet and rushed past Teion, grabbing her arm while passing. These vines were endless, so there was no point in fighting them off. The two managed to get to the front stairs of the mansion "I'm sure he's fine don't w-mmrph" Jevi's words were cut short as a vine wrapped around her face, covering her mouth. The woman tried to pry the foliage from her, but its grip was too tight. With another cut of her sword, she stopped another vine from entangling with the purplette in front of her, and then her own arms were grabbed by vines. Jevi shone a quick look to Teion and shrugged her shoulders, before lifting a foot up and planting it on her abdomen, pushing her into the front door and away from the danger. Only seconds later, the brunette found herself in darkness, not able to move at all.

Moment's later, the darkness faded into the light, and Jevi fell from the green cocoon that had trapped her. The woman took a few deep breaths as she landed on her knees, before looking up to Ryo who stood above her. "I'm fine." she said, picking herself up and brushing off her clothes. "She's inside, with the others." Jevi took a few steps towards the railing to look out over the edge. The entire front courtyard where they once stood was now completely covered in trees and vines, as if the forest itself had been closing in on their position. "Tch, looks like they're stuck in the mansion now.. but more importantly, we need to figure out where the hell to go."

"Hm?" Teion had just turned her eyes towards the distressed sound of Ryo's voice when the vine that the thorn she had been prodding belonged to flicked outwards, snapping around her wrist. She instinctively pulled back, and Ryo's katana was quick to slice through the outstretched appendage, freeing her as the severed vine writhed and dropped to the ground where it promptly shriveled into a lifeless mass. She took steps back as Ryo commanded them to flee to the mansion, as if it were any safer inside its walls than out. Then again, with more and more of the plants springing to life around them, it certainly didn't sound like a bad idea.

Teion's right arm reached behind her, but where she intended to grab at the handled of her obsidian-toned battleaxe, her fingers groped at empty air. A moment of realization, and she cursed under her breath. As bulky as her weapon of choice was, she had banished her equipment to her inventory in favor of more comfortable clothing. Save for the silver, crescent-shaped hairpin sitting above her right temple, everything she had on her was basic and void of combat statistics. Then, without warning, a force slammed into her shoulder that threw her to the side. She hadn't even seen the set of vines that were shooting for her, now wrapping around Ryo in her place. But as she pushed herself up on her side to see the man entangled, Teion's eyes widened and a ripple of panic shot through her. "Ryo!" She called out his name. Just as she picked herself up to rush forward, he was dragged away from her. And then another figure yanked at her, one she had hardly registered until now. Without time to question Jevi's presence or identity, the strength of the woman's grip didn't allow for Teion's protests despite how strongly her instincts told her to try to pry herself away. Along the way, the glint of Gin Kin's steel caught her eye. Before they had abandoned the curved blade, Teion grabbed onto the wrapped hilt to pull it free from the earth.

She finally got a moment to breathe, but no more than that, when the pair paused at the steps leading up to the mansion's entryway. Jevi offered her reassurance, or at least tried to, when she was silenced by their attackers. Teion bristled with a mixture of aggression and renewed panic, but before she could take any action to free the other blacksmith, the flat of Jevi's foot drove square into her torso. Knocked completely off balance, Teion fell backwards onto the wooden planks of the foyer. The woman tumbled, the momentum carrying her legs over her head until she had completed a very uncomfortable reverse-somersault, her knees crashing into the floor with a thud right before she let out a low groan. Her shoulder hugged the floor until she pushed herself up, taking a moment to regain her bearings and rid her head of the sudden dizziness. "Ryo... Ryo!" She mumbled, then called out his name again as she darted back to the doorway. The right side of her body pressed up against the doorframe as she leaned against it, her opposite hand curled into a fist that gave a frustrated strike against the wood as she scowled. The vines still lurked among the front of the house, as if daring her to step outside. Cobalt eyes followed several of its tendrils retreating upwards, past the banisters that stood in front of the door. She growled. "Like hell I'm letting some sh*tty haunted house take him away from me." The words were hissed under her breath.

Turning back to the foyer, she finally stopped to take everything in. But, where was everyone? The girl with brown pigtails was the only player in sight, defensively wielding the large blade of a broadsword in both hands. Another person she didn't know, to be expected of an outing for a guild she was not a part of. "Err... What happened?" She asked hesitantly.

Kairi had looked over thanking that someone had heard her, she had seen that most of people had been gone and she had wondered if the house had took people individually. However she wasn't fully aware of the female that had approached her, however she had assumed she had came with one of the others. Kairi had said out to her "A part of me doesn't know, however a Shadow had took Spencer down into the basement, some sort of vines took Ryo and Jevi, Ruby went after Hestia and a blockade had occured when Tel and Jomei chased after them. I guess we are just the only two targets left for the house to take. However we can't stay alone like this, we need to find the others. Otherwise who knows where we could end up." she had sighed "Lets do this, I am going to find Telrenya, Jomei, Ruby and Hestia. You go find Ryo, Jevi, and Spencer. Does that sound like a good plan?" she had purposed to her.

@Teion